Saturday, October 28, 2017

Review: Dozer vs Eagle x 2 (Thunders Arena)

I pulled some images from these two matches a while back, but never got around to posting about the videos. Even though these two videos feature the same guys, they're pretty different. One is a typical Thunders Arena. The other is a short specialty taste featuring some tickling and very, very light and brief bondage.

Match 1 is a familiar scene ...

... while Match 2 stretches things a little.


Dozer vs. Eagle: Garage

This is a standard old-school Thunders match. Set in the garage before they draped the black curtain up, it brings two sexy musclemen to the mat to battle for superiority. That probably sounds more serious than it is. This is, after all, a Dozer match.

For those of you who don't know him, Dozer is a big, beefy bodybuilder type, but he also comes across as a fun-loving teddy bear. I've never seen him angry or felt like he's in a grudge match. Even when he's talking tough, he's smiling and flirting. I don't think anyone at Thunders has ever enjoyed a better rapport with his opponents than Dozer.

New guy (at the time) Eagle also comes across as a laid-back dude and he's a natural flexer, so these two are a good fit. It feels like they really enjoy and appreciate each other. He was the beefcake du jour for awhile and is returning to face Iceman18, according to Thunders' Tumblr. Not that relevant here, but I was excited to read he's coming back.

Overall, it's fun and casual with tons of flexing. There are the moves you'd expect with scissors, body punches and submission moves. If you like these types of Thunders matches, I think you'd like this one. Great talent, chemistry and the type of action you'd expect.

Smiley boys playing around.

Flexing is a big part of any Dozer match.

Beautiful move with those thick thighs.

It's not one-sided, I just chose more Dozer on top pics.

Dozer enjoys pounding Eagle's sexy body.


Dozer vs. Eagle: Tickle Fight

And then there's this one. This is short (15 minutes) and a specialty taste. It's very obviously a part of the Custom Video Series, even if you didn't know it.

It begins in normal Thunders fashion, with Dozer flexing. Eagle comes along and interrupts. They wrestle. This one could be seen as a typical Thunders living room match, except for the focus on tickling and the inclusion of two brief moments of bondage. Eagle introduces the tickling concept at the start then the guys keep it going.

Neither Dozer nor Eagle seem very familiar with ropes or tickling. Obviously they were willing to play along for the sponsor, but I don't think this is their 'thing'. I'm not sure Dozer has ever actually even tickled anyone before. He grabs more than pokes or flicks, which is how I think tickling works. However, Eagle plays along, laughing, smiling and squirming.

So don't buy this expecting long sessions of expert bondage or tickle torture. It's much more about the suggestion than any actual technique. I'm not an aficionado at either (but have done both in my life), so it didn't really bug me. I was more than able to play along and suspend my disbelief.

I look at this as a fun romp between two stunning studs. I watched it when I was in the mood for that and it worked.

Dozer just wants to flex, but Eagle has other ideas.

Eagle wakes up to find himself tied up.

With Eagle trapped, Dozer takes advantage.

Eagle's all smiles, but Dozer's
tickling skills seem ... confusing.

Eagle pokes the beefy bodybuilder.

In the end, neither of these are classics, but they both have their merits. I like the chemistry between the studs and they're sexy as heck. Make sure you're in the mood for a lighter take on wrestling then give them a look. I miss both these guys, so that's a plus, too.

So that's my take. What's yours?

Alex



No comments:

Post a Comment