Friday, November 17, 2017

Review: Scrappy vs. Steel (Thunders Arena)

With Thunders Arena's sales, I often buy videos in bunches to get the savings then they sit. I've owned Scrappy vs. Steel for a really long time, but somehow it got lost in my collection until now. Surprising, given the talent involved, but a lucky bonus for me now that I've re-discovered it. Yay!

Steel and Scrappy fit together nicely.

It goes without saying that Scrappy and Steel are a great looking pair. Muscle lovers will be full after 20+ minutes of these two studs. Scrappy's looking big, buff and beautiful, while Steel is a muscleman of ridiculous proportions. Beyond their stunning looks, I also really like their personalities. Both are great performers and get the dynamics of wrestling every time.

Two of Thunders hottest men satisfy.

The bigger they are ...

It's all fun and games when you're on top.

Enough said.

This is mostly a video where I'm into the most memorable moments rather than the overall narrative. It took me multiple viewings to get through, given that it's a series of these great moments with these two muscle gods. For example, Scrappy has one moment mid-video where he's carried, completely helpless and out of it. Steel holds him under the dripping fountain before dunking him in the surrounding pond. I love it.

The guys show up cocky and confident. They play off each other and have a good rapport from start to finish. I will say that it's another video where I've gone into iMovie and made more out of it. I've created two squashes out of it, one for each guy. Love them.

*Note: There is some "distorted sound", but Thunders has the price lowered by about $6 to make up for it. It didn't impact my enjoyment.

Steel and Scrappy bring it to the mats.

Rescue me! Steel could be my lifeguard any day.

Can water wake the beauty?

Action-wise, this is completely back-and-forth, but with a definitive winner. I focused on some of the hot moments, not wanting to spoil the action. Let me assure you that there's a ton of the power holds you'd want done both way. Headlocks, scissors, bearhugs, chokes, nelsons and more.

Scrappy really impresses when he manhandles the big man. Holding Steel up in a bearhug or chokelift can't be easy. It's like they're the same size at times. He's brave and confident, fearlessly facing another bigger stud. As a viewer, I really believe that he can hold his own.

And I've always appreciated Steel's eagerness to play along and go with the premise of wrestling. The young, huge bodybuilder has a real maturity on the mats. He's cocky and proud, but he shows genuine confidence - the kind that enables him to appear weak when he's supposed to. Steel is professional, never unselling Scrappy to feed his own ego.

Are you not entertained?

Scrappy's Tip of the Day:
Skulls are harder than balls.

Steel looks like he can't believe this.

Steel's got a new pool toy.

In the end, this was a great match of moments for me. It's playful and sexy with two cocky young musclemen who seem to be really enjoying themselves. Their chemistry and spirit is contagious and I loved every minute of it, too.

So that's my take. What's yours?

Alex

2 comments:

  1. I just can't believe I have seen this yet lol!!! Hot hot hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hot! I know you love Steel, so you should definitely see it.

      Delete