Friday, December 29, 2017

The Cast: Who's Who (December 2017)

Guys,

Last casting post of the year! So many guys this year, but as the cast develops, there are more and more repeats that I have to use. Still, I did get in a few new guys, like this month's Porter and Travis. And I love Koke, so I'm glad to have gotten him in action again.

Encounters: Model Roommates

Porter = Pietro Boselli (Model)



Travis = Trevor Signorino (Model)



CLAW 3

Koke = Khuslen Khan (Model)


Max "Big Daddy" Dickens = Guido Genatto (Pro Wrestler)


Kwame = Marcus Randall (Model)



The Bat + SuperStar in "Toying with Trouble"

The Bat/Cody = Leighton Stultz (Model)


SuperStar/Jae = Mike Carr (Model)


Toyboy/Winston = Brandon Thornton (Model)


Ken/Keegan = JC Salter (Model)


GI Joe/Darius = Justin St Paul (Bodybuilder)



Thanks for a great year, readers!

Alex

6 comments:

  1. So many great new faces this year, and your stories have continued to take a number of intriguing and entertaining turns. I can't wait to see what 2018 has in store! :)

    - JS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Tomorrow is my usual wrap-up/preview. Preview is kind of skimpy, but there'll be a few hints.

      Delete
  2. well i love the edits here of the Bat, Jae and Ken. That big Daddy image worked perfectly for the story. GI Joe Darius, is just yum yum. Can't wait to read more of him. Koke has just so much going for him. Hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wasn't totally happy with The Bat, but the rest worked like I hoped. The Max image was perfect as is, so there wasn't much to do, other than shrink his head a little to make him more imposing.

      I'm hoping Darius will appear in Cave action this year.

      Delete
  3. So many hot men this year! I hope to see them return next year and more pop up to challenge them! I'm crossing my fingers that you are able to work in Darius for 2018 because that body and pecs need a match! Also excited to see Trevor and Pietro up there I cant thank you enough for writing out that match.

    I can't wait for the wrapup/preview tomorrow! I always love reading those and remembering how this year progressed and what is in store for next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome for the match! There will definitely be a lot of repeat guys next year.

      Delete