Thursday, February 15, 2018

CLAW 4: Kwame vs. Sean



The CLAW Ring, Arlington VA.

“You're Hawk, right?”

Hawk?

The sweaty pro wrestler stops practicing his ring moves. Damn. He looks good. 6’/200-lbs. Hard, muscular body pumped. Rich, smooth caramel skin shining. Long brown locks flying. All wrapped up in skimpy white trunks, pads and boots. Nice cock outline. I've only seen him on video. He's even better in person. His locks fall in front of his face as he checks me out.

Hawk checking me out.

I just wait. Hawk is sizing me up to see how big an asshole I am. Pro wrestling can be rough. Especially when you're most famous for a sex tape with your former tag partner. He's wondering if we're gonna fight. Can he take me? We're right about the same size. I'm 6’1”/200-lbs. I wonder if he wants to fight? I wouldn't mind. But we're not going to. If we do, I'll be in major trouble with a new buddy of mine. I'm not gonna risk my friendship with Ryker.

Me, Kwame.

Hawk’s still quiet. It's okay. I'm checking him out, too. For different reasons. Ryker is the former tag partner from the sex tape. They were friends. Then enemies. Now, friends again. Ryker asked me and my roommate Koke to take a personal interest in Hawk. Welcome him. Protect him, if necessary. If Hawk’s gonna spend a little time here at the Championship League of American Wrestling, no one’s gonna give him any grief. Not if I can help it.

Hawk looks down at me from the ring, suspiciously. He puts his hands on his hips. The smooth, sexy stud finally answers, real cold, “Yeah, I'm Hawk. You look like you got something to say to me.”

“Yeah, I do.” I jump onto the ring apron and stick out my hand, “Welcome to CLAW, Hawk. I'm Kwame.”

The stud pushes his locks out of his face with his left hand as he accepts my offer with his right. Hawk says, with a surprised tone, “Oh, thanks.”

I nod, “I'm glad to finally meet you. I've heard a lot about you.” Hawk scowls at me, thinking I'm about to be an asshole. I quickly add, “From Ryker.”

That doesn't help. His muscles visibly tense, “Oh.”

I shake my head, “Don't look like that. I'm not mad at you. You gotta know that Ryker only says good things about you.”

Hawk looks stunned, “Oh.”

I see his look, “What?”

“Nothing. It's just that I didn't know that. We don't talk that often. And when we do, I do most of the talking.” The guy thinks then says, “It's cool, though. I wish he said those good things to my face, but that's real cool. Wow. When I found out Ryker wasn't going to be here, I figured he told Ben he didn't want to be near me.”

I shrug, “I wouldn't know ‘bout that, but I can say that him and Ben are on your side.” Ben owns CLAW and does marketing for a bunch of indie feds. Ryker’s on the road while Hawk’s visiting here from one of Ben’s clients based in Illinois. “And now, so are me and my buddy Koke. You'll meet him later.”

Me with my roommate Koke (L)
and new buddy Ryker (R).
“Okay. Well, good to meet you, Kwame.”

I tell him, “Ryker asked Koke and me to look out for you while you're here, so I figured I'd - what? What's the look for? You look like I punched you in the gut.”

Hawk shakes his head, “Nothing.” The guy suddenly looks like he might cry. He turns away from me to grab his towel. I wait while he makes like he's rubbing sweat off his face.

Fuck, Ryker didn't tell me that shit was still bad between them. Well, maybe not bad. Just unresolved. Ryker needs to open up, because Hawk came here thinking they were still cold. Now I'm telling him he's loved and it's got him crying. I slide into the ring. I pull him into a tight hug. He squeezes me hard. We break. He's back to being calm, but I see red in his eyes.

Hawk says, “Thanks for coming down, Kwame. I appreciate it.”

I nod, “Least I could do.”

Sean.

We stand in silence, I ask, “So what do you think of the ring?”

“It's really cool. But, after thinking I'd never be allowed to wrestle again, I don't care. Good ring. Bad ring. I'm gonna enjoy every moment I get.” He looks around then back at me, “So, I'm wrestling a guy named Sean? What do you know about him?”

Before I can answer, we hear a deep, booming voice with a Southern drawl, “Yeah, what do you know ‘bout this Sean guy, Kwame? Tell the man how great he is.”

Sean's joined us.

We turn and I see Sean standing at the back. He's in black pro gear, looking fucking gorgeous. I decide to play along. I turn to Hawk, “Sean is one-half of CLAW’s tag champs. His partner Shane has finals. Going to be a nurse. Sean'll be wrestling solo for a couple of weeks. That's where you come in.”

Hawk looks from me to Sean and back, confused about what's happening, “Uh, okay?”

Sean slides in the ring, circling me. I ignore him, “Let's see, what else? Sean’s a young, hung Southern stud. 6’1”/210-lbs. Real prettyboy type, but country as fuck.”

Sean gets in my face, “Prettyboy, eh? And how do you know I'm hung?”

I continue as though he's not there. “Clean-cut type. He's trying to bad boy it up with black gear and a cocky attitude and hair gel. He can't help being a prettyboy, though.”

Behind me, Sean whispers in my ear, “What ‘bout his wrestling?”

I tell Hawk, “I know he's a real good tag wrestler, but solo? I don't know ‘bout that. I hear Shane’s the leader. Sean might need you to tell him what to do. In fact, he might like it.”

The circling muscle stud snorts, “What's that mean?”

I speak to Hawk, but I answer Sean. “I hear Ben wants him to win, but he's gonna wanna lose. See, Sean gets hard when he's getting his ass kicked, so don't be surprised.”

“ONE TIME! AT PRACTICE! Had nothin’ to do with me gettin’ my ass kicked! It just fuckin’ happens.”

I smirk, “And that's how I know he's hung, Hawk. You can't miss Sean's package. He has to wear double trunks for shows, but during practice? He goes commando under those tiny, tiny trunks. When he … stiffens up, and he will, just go along and pretend you don't notice.”

Sean gets right in my face and snarls, “You’re real cocky for a rookie. Is this why Ryker took you down in the shower on Sunday?”

I finally address Sean directly, “Don't be rude, Sean. Meet Hawk. Your opponent this weekend.”

Sean turns to Hawk. He extends a hand, “Sean.”

“Uh, hey. Hawk.”

The prettyboy says, “You in a hurry, Hawk?”

“No.”

“Wanna see me make this hot little rookie tap?” Hot? Sean thinks I'm hot?

Hawk answers, “Sure.”

“Don't worry. It won't take long for me to show Kwame how much I like winnin’ then you and me can get to work on our match.”

I nod at Hawk, letting him know shit’s cool. He nods back, getting it. It's tough to tell sometimes, what's real, what isn't. Sean’s a good guy. Always says hi. Was cool when me and Koke got fed to him and Shane because their opponents missed their flights. Match went pretty well. They gave us a few pointers during practice and helped us rookies look good.

So, I like Sean. I've been wanting a chance to get to know him better for a while. Too bad I'm still low card singles and he's top card tag. Except for that one time, our paths haven't crossed too much, even during practice. Now here we are. From his seductive swagger to the tent in his black trunks, maybe he's been wanting his chance at me, too. And he did call me hot.

Sean tells Hawk he can ref. He accepts the offer. Hawk orders us to our corners then brings us in. We bump bodies as we stare each other down. Our pecs press together. I can feel his bulge against mine. His hot breath hits my face, but our eyes never waver from each other. We tilt our heads forward, meeting forehead to forehead. Yeah, this is gonna be amazing.

Our ref separates us. I bounce up and down as Sean shrugs his shoulders like a tough guy. With things settled down, Hawk signals that we’re good-to-go.

Wrestling Sean.

Hm, my boss Ben says you need to be creative against more experienced opponents. Like my buddy Koke, who just took down a big tough veteran heel earlier today. He used low blows and a secret claw that Ben taught him. I could try that. Grab Sean's big bulge. Put him down. Fast and easy. Yeah, maybe I could do that. Except for one thing.

I want Sean to like me. Yeah, I'd love to wrestle stakes with him some time. I don't know if he'd want that. I've never heard he's into stakes, but he was kinda flirty just now. Not the point. See, I'm thinking about this from a practical standpoint. If Shane chooses nursing over wrestling, Sean might be looking for a new tag partner. It'd be a huge step up for me. Hm. I guess I'll show him some skills, but nothing dirty or cheap. Damn.

Sean looks at me. He flexes, “Tryin’ to figure out how you can compete with this?”

I'd love to low blow him, but I hold back. Fuck. He's wide open. Practically inviting me. I say, “Nah, just waiting for you. Guess you're too used to Shane starting things out for you.”

Hawk interrupts, “C’mon, guys, let’s get going.”

We circle the ring once. Simultaneously, we lock up. Sean's stronger than me, but I manage to shift. Keep him off-balance. I spin for an arm drag takedown. He blocks it, grabbing me around the neck. I bend forward fast, flipping him over onto his ass. PLOP! I drop down for a chinlock. Sean pushes against me with his feet. We rise. He throws an elbow back into my abs. THUD! The muscle stud pulls free.

We lock up fast this time. Sean moves at me immediately. He lifts his knee into my abs. THUD! OOF! I bend forward right into a front facelock. He grabs the side of my trunks. When he lifts, I shoot my boot between his legs. I lock my foot behind his shin. He can't move me. The hot hunk lets go of my trunks. I try to pull free. He hammers my back. WHACK! OOF!

Sean grabs the side of my trunks again. This time, I can't block him in time. He lifts. My feet fly up, pointing at the ceiling. The muscle stud holds me up there. Blood runs to my head. He finally falls, slamming me into the mat. BOOM! I bounce on impact, my back taking the abuse. Sean rolls over then puts his shin on my chest. I look up between his thighs. Damn. Look at that smooth white flesh. He flexes his arms over me.

“What do think, Hawk?”

Hawk replies, “I think you shouldn't be so cocky.”

Proving Hawk right, I topple Sean off me. He falls forward. I jump on his back. I grab the hot hunk around the neck. He realizes he's in trouble. I just get the rear naked choke locked in when he flips me over. I lose my hold. I roll away before he can follow up. We rise at the same time. Those eyes. Damn. It's like he's fucking me with them.

We lock up fast. Sean powers me into the corner. He gives me a series of vicious pec chops. THWAK! THWAK! THWAK! My chest stings. The muscle stud grabs my wrist. Before I can react, he pulls me out of the corner, twisting my arm into an armbar. He wrenches hard. I feel the pain in my shoulder. I slap my shoulder to keep the feeling going.

Sean kicks up into my abs. THUD! OOF! He arm drags me onto my ass. PLOP! I try to roll away. Sean's on me too fast. He locks in my arm under his armpit. With his weight pushing my face between my legs, I feel him bending my arm up and back. I open and close my hand, trying to resist. I can't reverse, but I can withstand the pain.

The muscle stud leans into the hold. I'm pushed down. I have to shift my body, rolling my legs out. Sean gets me face down, still working my arm. He lies in top of me, controlling me. My arm’s pointing at the ceiling. Now, it's really hurting. Fuck. I get my legs under me and manage to roll onto my side. That's better. The hot hunk realizes it, too. He lets go of my arm.

I draw my arm back to my body. Sean's not giving me any rest, though. He pushes up then comes down with an elbow drop onto my sore shoulder. WHOMP! I take the shot. He rolls off then reaches for my wrist again. I tell myself, “Okay, K, do something.” I'm not impressing him like this, that's for sure.

I suddenly whip my legs up. I manage to grab his head between my boots. I pull as I roll. He flips onto his back. I get up. Sean pushes up to his feet. He's feeling cocky. Good. I spin kick my boot into his abs. THUD! OOF! I put a forearm into his temple. CRACK! The muscle stud does a 180. With his back to me, I grab him around the waist. He can't stop me as I lift. I plant him down with a belly-to-back suplex. WHAM!

The muscle stud is stunned by the move. I somersault backwards, straddling his waist. I fire some fists into his stomach. POW! POW! POW! Sean grunts. He throws me off fast. We rise. I spear him, driving him back into the corner. CLANG! I drive my shoulder into his abs. THUD! THUD! THUD! I hear him grunting again. Sean grabs my shoulders then pushes me off him.

I stumble back. Sean says, “You holding back, K?”

I'm surprised he can tell. And that he called me K. My friends Koke and Ryker call me that. No one else does. Has he been paying attention to me? Or is it just an obvious short form. I can't think about that now.

I reply, “Just keeping things friendly.”

“Don't.”

“Okay.”

Sean points at his abs, “Now, try again.”

I shrug, surprised. If the muscle stud’s going to give me an open shot, I'll take it. I wind up and fire at his abs. Sean grabs my wrist. He lifts my arm, twists under it and bends it behind my back. Suddenly, I'm in a fucking hammerlock. Damn. He holds my arm tight. Counters every counter I know. I twist. Nope. I bend. Nope. I even try stepping on his foot. Nope.

I feel Sean's hot breath on my ear, “You really thought I'd give you a free shot?” He holds the hammerlock with one hand and rubs my head with the other. “You're so cute, rookie.” Oh. Now it's my cock that's stirring.

Okay, I like the teasing, but I growl. The hot hunk uses both hands to hike my hand even higher up my back. Sean parades me around the ring. I'm up on my toes to ease the pressure. Fuck. I look for an opening. A surprise. Something he wouldn't expect. There. We're close to the ropes. I suddenly jump up, putting my feet on the middle and top ropes. The extra height eases the pressure. When I kick off, I twist free. I land softly on my feet in front of him. PLOP!

I swing for a surprise clothesline, but it's no surprise. My arm flies over a ducking Sean. Next thing I know, he's tripping me down onto my stomach. SPLAT! I try to push up, but the sneaky stud is pulling my arm out from the side. I fall back on my face as he grips my wrist and wraps his legs around my arm. His boots press down on my neck and he forces my arm up.

As Sean lifts, I feel the pressure on my elbow and shoulder. I pound the mat, grunting. What i thought was like an armbar suddenly hurts. A lot. With me on my front, it makes a huge difference. I try pressing up, but that only makes it worse. Fuck! I'm pounding (not tapping) the mat and crying out. Fuck, Sean's gonna break my fucking arm!

The cocky fuck even says, “Tap, K, or my Killer Crowbar is going to pry your arm right off!”

I gotta tap. TAP! TAP! TAP! Hawk orders Sean to release. He eases then lets go. I pull my arm towards me and lie on the canvas, moaning. I feel the prettyboy’s hand on my shoulder, massaging it. I hear him ask, “You okay? Did you give before I hurt your arm too bad?”

I growl, “I'm good, Sean. Thanks for asking.”

Sean pats my ass. When I look up, he's smiling at Hawk, “Like a bird’s nest on the ground.”

I roll over onto my ass. I shake out my arm, “Fuck, that sucks. You got moves, man.” I add an expression from home that means strong and smooth, “Like a garlic milkshake.”

Sean grins at my reference, “Whoa. Where you from?”

I shrug, “Outside Macon. I just try to keep the country down.”

“Damn, just when I thought you couldn't get any sexier.” Another flirty comment? Sean turns away like it's nothing. He asks Hawk, “What’d you think?”

Hawk nods, “Nice. I like the arm attack. Is that your finisher? The Crowbar?”

“Could be for a solo match. I like it, ‘cause it comes outta nowhere, but I got others I can't use in tag. I could show you on Kwame. He won't mind stickin’ around for more.”

I interrupt, “Hold on. What am I being volunteered for? Are you asking me to be a wrestling dummy or challenging me to a best two out of three?”

Sean smirks, “There a difference?”

Hawk laughs, “Ooh. You cannot let that go, Kwame. You've got to do round two.” He says to both of us, “I've got nowhere to go other than being bored in my motel room. You guys do what you need to do.”

I scowl, “With pleasure. Best two outta three it is.”

We Meet Again.

We circle the ring. After one lap, we move in. We lock up in a traditional collar-and-elbow. Sean powers me back into the corner. CLANG! He lifts his knee into my abs. THUD! OOF! I bend forward. He pushes me back. Three fast, sharp pec chops. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! They sting. I over-sell them and he pauses. I use the distraction to grab him. Flip our positions.

With Sean in the corner, I fire my own pec chops. THWAK! THWAK! THWAK! His perfect pecs takes the shots. The muscle stud tries to push me away. I grab his wrist. With a twist, I arm-drag him down. WHAM! Sean rolls with the momentum. He springs to his feet, spinning to face me. Smooth. I'm already charging. I spear him into the corner. CLANG! I pound his abs. THUD! THUD! THUD! The tag champ just grunts.

I give him a surprise uppercut. CRACK! That stuns him. I grab Sean's wrist. I whip him across the ring. He hits the corner hard. CLANG! The prettyboy bounces out. I'm already in the air with a dropkick. I hit him square in those perfect pecs. WHOMP! The muscle stud flies back into the corner hard. CLANG! He falls forward onto the mat. I spring up, coming down with an elbow drop. Oh shit. He moves. I miss. WHACK! Fuck!

I flop around, holding my elbow. Fuck. It hurts. Same arm as he crowbarred. Damn. Sean grabs my wrist. He pulls me up by my aching arm. The tag champ lifts my arm then pulls it down. ARGH! Trying to hyperextend it. He twists it into an armbar. Fuck. Same strategy. Same arm. I gotta make sure there's a different result. I squat down. I leap up, flipping in air. I untwist my arm. I land right. Pressure is off. Oh. He's still got my wrist.

Sean powers me into a hammerlock. Damn. I let out a pained moan, leaning back. Hawk asks if I want to give. I moan louder. I feel the southern stud relax. He thinks I'm about to give. I throw a sudden, wild elbow back. WHACK! I catch him in the head. Sean's stunned. I twist him into a reversal. Now I've got the hammerlock.

I lift him up high until he's on his toes. Now it's his turn to moan. Sean is twisting, ready to escape. I ease up as I put my boot on the back of his right knee. I press hard. Sean grunts and falls down to a knee. I chop his traps. THWAK! He hunches his shoulders. I strike again, this time at the base of his neck on either side. THWAK! The hot hunk falls forward onto hands and knees.

I reach forward, grabbing a handful of hair. I pull Sean back so he's kneeling. I drop to one knee. I put my other knee in his back. I lock on a chinlock. The tag champ moans. I pull back harder, bending him back against my knee. He moans. The prettyboy powerhouse reaches out his arms, fighting to focus.

“No one to tag, champ.”

Sean grunts, “I don't need to tag. I could stay in this all day.”

Yeah, he's probably right. Good rest hold. Not a submission hold. I pull my arm off his neck as I push him. He flies forward onto his stomach. I grab his ankles, folding them. I push them all the way onto his incredible ass. Using my body, I pin them down. Sean tries to push up. I punch him in the back. THUD! He instinctively reaches back. I grab his wrists and pull his chest and head off the mat.

Sean moans. I pull harder on his wrists. Shoulders. Back. Knees. I'm punishing them all. Hopefully wearing him down. Hawk's asking how he's doing. The tag champ says he's great. I think he's lying. I gotta focus on me. What combination comes after this. Think three moves ahead, Kwame. Don't make a rookie mistake.

I let go of Sean's wrists. PLOP! I spin around to mount his back. I pull up on his folded boots. It's like a crab. Hopefully it hurts like a crab. The moaning coming from behind me is good. I lift higher, wrapping my arm inside for a better grip. The muscle stud pounds the mat. Not a tap, though. I wish I could see him.

Just as I think that, I feel Sean pushing up. He throws his body to the left. We topple over. My hold is useless now. I try to attack, but we're tangled up. It's like a mad scramble to get free. Sean's experience pays off. He gets on top of me. The powerful prettyboy brings his forearm down onto my chest. THUD! OOF! I throw him off. As I roll over, Sean gets on my back.

The southern stud powers me into a full nelson. My face is mashed into the mat. His 210-lbs of muscle holds me down. I fight the hold. He's got position. Hawk's beside my head. I'm not giving up to this. I feel Sean's hard cock on my ass. Oh. I feel him thrusting his hips. The stud is dry humping means I lie trapped. Fuck. It'd feel good if this wasn't a match.

I hold on. I've got to get on offense. I throw myself to the left. Then the right. Then back to the left. Finally, we roll over. I'm still trapped, but at least I'm on top. I plant my feet. Bridge my hips. Then slam my ass onto his lower abs. WHAP! I catch his bulge, too. That gets his attention. I power out of his nelson. I sit up as he moans behind me.

I try to move away, but Sean's a veteran. He catches me in a leg scissors. ARGH! Damn. His legs are powerful. They cut under my ribs, right in that soft spot. His black boots are locked in front of me. I know I can't pry his legs apart. I try, though, hoping to trick him. The muscle stud sits up to apply more pressure. Good. I throw my body back. The force stuns him. I escape.

I stand up. Sean comes in behind me. He locks me in a full nelson. I grunt. My shoulders collapse in the hold. The tag champ locks his hands. Damn. I'm trapped again. It's like I went from the frying pan into the fire. I fight hard to escape, but his hands are locked. I try moving. He holds me tight. No matter what I try, I can't get free.

Sean teases me, “You're down right feisty this round. I like it.”

I grunt, “You won't like it once I get free.”

The muscle stud laughs, “Who says I'm letting you loose?”

Sean leans back with the nelson. Fuck. I let out a loud moan. I'm stretched. Sean lowers me. I relax for a second. That's too long. The tag champ lifts me back again. I groan. I squirm and struggle. Somehow, all our sweat lets me slip down. The hold isn't as effective now. The southern stud has no choice, he lets go of the nelson.

I have no time to react. Sean slams his forearm onto the back of my neck and back. WHOMP! I stumble forward a step. The prettyboy powerhouse is back on me fast. Another forearm. WHOMP! I drop to a knee. He reaches over my shoulder. Sean pulls me up. I'm about to turn around with a punch. He grabs me around the neck first. Uh oh. A rear naked choke.

Shit. I know I'm in trouble. I feel the pressure. The powerful prettyboy squeezes. I don't go out. He's toying with me. I know that won't last. I shift, trying to weaken the hold. Nope. I try to flip him over. Nope. Sean has me far from the ropes. I guess he learned after last time. I feel him tighten his grip. Oh shit. He's done playing. It's now or never.

I grab his forearms then just drop. Sean can't hold me up. He bends forward. I land on my ass. PLOP! With Sean bent over my shoulder, I kick my right leg up. It hits the southern stud on the head. WHACK! He stumbles backward, stunned. I spin on my ass. My legs sweeps his out from under him. Sean crashes to the mat, landing on his side. SPLAT!

I dive at him, driving my knee into his chest. THUD! Sean rolls onto his back. I grab him by the hair. I pull him forward into a head scissors. His face is buried in my bulge. I wrap them good into a figure-four. I hold my right ankle. The muscle stud groans. I pull harder. He moans louder. I warn him, “I'm gonna put you out unless you tap!”

Sean pushes on my legs. He can't budge them. I grab his hair with my free hand. I control him. He's struggling. The hot hunk probably knows a ton of counters to this. I need to distract him. I roll us back-and-forth. Sean is going limp. I warn him again, “I'm gonna do it. You got three seconds, man! One. Two.”

The muscle stud taps my leg. Hawk tells me to break. I open my legs. I got no idea if I could've put him out. Important thing is, neither did he. Sean chose the smart play. Especially since this is just play. Hm. Sean's still got his face in my bulge. He's lying on it like a pillow. I let him. He moves his left hand onto my right leg. He rubs it. Is he feeling me up or just waking up? Either way, I like it.

Sean finally rolls off my pouch. Hawk helps me to my feet. He congratulates me on winning a fall. I nod. “We got one more. Right, Sean?”

The southern stud holds up his arm and gives me a thumbs up. I see his bulge. It's big. He's liking this. I was kidding when I told Hawk that Sean liked to be dominated. Maybe it wasn't a joke after all?

All Tied Up.

I stretch out, feeling good. I beat a guy with a couple of years more experience. I'm proud. Plus, I proved myself to Sean. No way will he think I'm some rookie jobber now. No matter what, the guy will know I can really wrestle. Sean's on the mat, stretching, too. He still doesn't seem too upset. Excited, but not upset. At least I hope I'm reading things right.

Sean seems pretty cool with how things are going.

Hawk asks, “How long of a break do you guys want?”

I reply, “I'm ready to go as soon as Sean can move. So maybe give him 24 hours.”

The southern muscle stud sneers at me, “Pretty cocky, rookie. I'll remember that.”

Sean can't stop a smile from breaking on his face. Phew. Nice to see he's still having fun. Like I said, good guy. Of course, the biggest sign of his good time is his cock. Fuck. It's still thick and long inside his trunks. The hot hunk finally has to adjust it. He stretches it to the side. It doesn't hide anything in his tight and tiny training trunks.

I reach my hand down. Sean accepts. I pull him up. He flies into me. THUD! We stand face to face. Hawk tells us we're starting again in five. He counts down. FOUR! Neither of us backs off. THREE! Sean lifts his hands. TWO! I accept the challenge, lifting mine. ONE! We carefully lock hands. Our makeshift ref reaches one then makes a bell sound, “Ding, ding, ding.”

Immediately, we go hard in the test of strength. Even though we're only 10-lbs apart, Sean's stronger. He controls me in the power struggle right from the start. I hold my own for a minute, trying all the tricks I know. Too bad the southern muscle stud has more training from the same guys training me. I shift and adjust. He counters all of it.

With a big push, Sean drop me to one knee. We're sweating a ton. Our muscles are pumped. We're grunting. Every time my head drops, I stare at his big bulge. He's confident again. I fight hard, using all my leg strength to push up. I manage to get to standing. The hot hunk moves into me. Our chests bash. WHAP! OOF! Sean uses the distraction to twist me into a standing side headlock.

I feel my head being crushed. Sean cranks on it hard. I moan. Hawk asks if I want to give. He knows I don't. I tell him I don't. The more experienced stud drags me around the ring by my head. He's trying to keep me off-balance. Make sure I don't stay in this as long as possible. A good headlock keeps you from thinking right. This is a good headlock.

I finally manage to focus. I slam my forearm into his back. THUD! THUD! THUD! On the third one, I push on his back. My head slides free thanks to my shots, power and sweat. I shake out my head. Mistake. Sean throws his right boot back. The donkey kick hits me right in the abs. THUD! OOF! Caught me off-guard. Abs weren't even flexed. I bend forward. He turns around.

Sean laughs, “Didn't teach you that, yet? Well, we'll work on it.”

The muscle stud grabs me in a front facelock. He grabs hold of the side of my trunks. I realize I need to block it. I can't. Suddenly, I'm upside down in the air. Sean drops me forward. My boots hit the top rope. The added momentum propels me back up and over in a slingshot suplex. KABOOM! I crash down on my back. Ow. That hurt,

Sean rolls over for a lazy pin. Hawk drops to count. ONE! I wait. TWO! I throw my arm up. My shoulder comes up with it. Our ref tells the muscle stud he didn't get it. Sean slides his hand down my abs. MMM. Over my bulge. Fuck. I twitch. He grabs under my leg. I'm rolled up in a pin. Hawk counts again. ONE! This time, I fight right away. Up my shoulder comes again.

The southern stud lets go of my leg. He grabs my wrist then pulls me up with him. As we rise, I fire a fist into his abs. THUD! OOF! He bends forward. I hammer his back. WHOMP! Sean drops to a knee. I whip my leg up. My boot slams into his chest. POW! Sean flies backwards onto the mat. I leap up. My elbow slams into his meaty left pec. SPLAT!

I kneel beside the stud. I fire off a series of rapid fire fists to his left pec. WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! Sean grunts with every shot. His smooth white pec is red with fist prints. I grab his wrist. I drag Sean up. I give him a knee lift to the abs. THUD! OOF! I whip him into the corner. CLANG! The muscle stud bounces out. I'm already in the air. I hit him with a big dropkick to the chest. CLANG! He sags in the corner.

Sean looks weak. I know he's tough. I move in fast. Sean's lifting his leg. Yep. I'm ready. I leap over it. I come down with a splash onto his chest. SPLAT! Now he s weak for real. I pound his pecs. POW! THUD! POW! I focus more on the left, but they're both red fast. The muscle stud tries to block my fists. I thrust my hands in. I grab tight with a claw.

I squeeze hard. Sean squirms. He's moaning. His legs are rising and falling. His handsome face shows how much pain he's in. The southern stud tries to pull the claw off. My fingers are too strong. He grunts. I see him plant his right foot. He's going to kick me. I pull him from the corner by his pecs. The sudden move counters him perfectly.

Hawk's asking if Sean wants to quit. I know he doesn't. He won't. I don't want to wait for him to figure a way out. I bend my knees. I push up, lifting Sean's 210-lbs of muscle into the air. He screams. I can't hold him. I fall forward. I drive the hot hunk onto the canvas. BOOM! Sean goes limp. Still got the claw. I slide sideways, straddling his waist.

Now, I've got position and leverage. I put all my weight and power into the pec claw. I hear Sean's feet kicking the mat behind me. The handsome hunk is whimpering now. Hawk's on the mat beside him. The ref asks again. Nope, Sean isn't giving. I release the claw, figuring it's done the job. I bring a forearm down onto the battered chest. SMASH!

I'm about to say something cocky. I don't get the chance. Sean bucks under me. His hips lift me. He turns fast. I topple to the left. The southern stud rolls away. Damn. Should've stayed focused. Now he's up. I'm up. At least his chest is red as fuck. Hawk tells us to get back at it. Ref? More like drill sergeant. I move in. We lock up. I shift. Sean's in a side headlock.

I pull forward for a hip toss. I can land on his chest. Except he blocks me. Next thing I know, I'm off my feet. We're falling back in a side suplex. WHAM! Sean grabs my leg. He stands up, lifting it. I try to kick it free. The southern stud holds tight. He steps over me. I'm flipped into a single leg crab. ARGH! Sean sits back, making me really feel it.

I plant my hands. I push and kick simultaneously. Sean holds firm. I feel his free hand sliding down the inner thigh of my trapped leg. Fuck. It feels good until he digs his knuckles into the soft flesh of my groin. ARGH! It hurts. But that's cool. I thrash so hard that he loses his grip. I'm free! I scramble up fast. Sean's faster.he spears me into the corner. CLANG!

Sean scoops me up across his chest. I kick my feet. No good. I'm body slammed back to the mat. BOOM! He's after my back. I see the 210-lbs of muscle in the air. Oh shit. Sean splashes down on top of me. SPLAT! OOF! All the air leaves my body. I cough under him. He slides off me. I feel him with my wrist. Another crowbar? I'm not finding out! I pull my arm free.

I roll away up to my feet, falling against the ropes. Sean's up. He charges at me from the side. I hear him coming. I get my boot up. He runs right into it. THUD! OOF! I grab his hair and wrist, standing him up. I force his hand behind his head. Sean squirms as I draw back my hand. His eyes go wide. The muscle stud fights. Too late. I fire my fist right at his left pec.

KA-THUD!

The heart punch lands perfectly on his perfect left pec. The handsome hunk quivers. I let go of his wrist then clothesline him across the chest. WHACK! WHAM! Sean collapses in a heap. I dive on top of him. I hook a leg as Hawk drops to his knees to count.

ONE! Sean's gasping.

TWO! The perfect powerhouse fights my pin.

THREE! Hawk's hand slaps down. I release his leg. I roll off to my knees. Sean just lies there.

I WON!

I won! Oh my god. I actually won! And I kind of squashed him this fall. Holy shit. I'm sweaty and tired. Throwing Sean around is tough work. Hawk has to help me up. He pats my pec as he lifts my arm in the air. I hope Sean's a good sport about this. I think he will be. And if he isn't? Fuck him. He isn't the man I think he is. Nah, he'll be cool.

I look down at him. Fuck. Sean's just chilling on the mat. He's so hot. I put a boot on his battered chest. I flex over him. The muscle stud looks up at me. I can't tell what he's thinking. Is this pushing my luck? I'm pretty sure he's not upset. I wanted to impress him. I wanted him to see potential in us teaming up. I'm going to say it. Mission accomplished.

I move off. Whoa. Sean's cock is tenting his little trunks. It's pulling the thin black spandex away from his body. Damn. I ignore it. If only him and Hawk weren't supposed to be working out. The muscle stud’s eyes are checking me out. He licks his lips. I follow his stare right to my red trunks. Oh. I realize my cock’s damn big, too. Not hard, but getting there. Fuck.

I reach down. Sean takes my hand. I help him to his feet. He falls into me. We stumble back into the corner. CLANG! I'm sandwiched between the turnbuckle and this exhausted 210-lbs muscleman. I ask, “You trying for best three out of five?”

Sean laughs, “Nah, man, I'm just worn slap out.”

I joke, “That's 'cause you're used to only wrestling half a match.” I realize that might be more insulting than flirty. “Sorry, man. I was just kidding.”

“Don't apologize. Confidence looks good on you, K.” I smile. He continues. “I gotta save something for Hawk.” I lose my smile. I nod, struggling to not look disappointed. I guess that means we're done. Fuck. I'm suddenly jealous of Hawk. I primed the pump. I got him hard. I wore his defenses down. But I'm not the one who's gonna get to enjoy it. Unfair.

We're not moving. I enjoy Sean’s weight against me. Pressing into me. It feels great. Too bad he's a tease. I get it. These two still have to practice. Fuck. I need to pound one out. Sean isn't getting off me. He wraps his arms around me. Gives me a hug. Fine. I hug him back. Oh. I feel his bulge against mine. I feel his hot breath on my ear. Fuuucccckkkk.

Okay. I need Sean to make it clear. Are we fucking or not? He whispers that I'm awesome. Huh. Maybe he's not gonna leave me hanging. Maybe we can finish in the shower. He's gonna have to clean up for Hawk, right? I rub his back in the hug. I tell Sean he's awesome, too.

Just as I'm getting into it, Sean breaks away. Damn. He is a tease. He turns to Hawk. When I step out beside him, Sean puts his hand around my shoulders. He pulls me into him. I let him. The muscle boy slides his hand down. Shit. He's rubbing my back. Stop it unless you mean it. It is nice, though. He squeezes my ass then rests his hand on my hip. C'mon shower sex.

Sean asks, “Hawk, do y’all mind waitin’ a little longer?”

I think “YES!” while trying to stay cool.

Hawk looks him up and down. The hard-on inside Sean's black trunks is so obvious. Mine, too. He shrugs, “No, I can wait.” Hawk gets a look on his face. Thinks. Our ‘ref’ finally says, “I'll be in the locker room. Just grab me when you're ready.”

I say, “You don't have to go.”

Hawk replies, “Yeah, I do. You boys have fun.”

With that, Hawk quickly slides out of the ring. He disappears. I ask Sean, “What’s - ”

I can't get more than a word out. Sean pulls me around into him. He kisses me. Oh. He's good. Damn good. I fucking melt in his arms. Luckily, he holds me steady. I put a hand behind his head. My other hand grabs his bicep. Our tongues dance as our lips work. The hot hunk slides off my mouth. He attacks my neck. Oh. Fuck. I let out a loud moan.

Sean adds a hand on my pouch. He fondles my junk. Oh. My mouth is right by his ear. I whisper, “Oh fuck. Yes. That feels so good.” The muscle stud is fucking controlling me. His hands and lips work over time. I let him play with me. He slides his hand inside my trunks. It feels nice. He grips my cock. Oh. Sean jerks it slowly. I let out a loud moan.

The prettyboy whispers, “You won.”

I moan, “Yeah, I did.”

Sean pauses. We lock eyes. “Fuck me, K.”

Sean Wants Stakes. YES!

I ask Sean to repeat what he just said. He says it again. “Fuck me, K.”

I mindlessly nod. Try to process this. I rub the front of my trunks. Fuck. No more thinking. Time to do. Do this hot muscle stud. This perfect prettyboy. I attack him this time. I push him back into the corner. He lets me. Sean's got a big grin on his face. I stop being surprised. I just go with the moment. Sean wants me to fuck him. I want to fuck him. It's simple.

I kiss him. He melts for me. I press my body on his. I mash our pouches together. Sean lets me take control. He submits to me. I grab his head. We lock eyes. I kiss his neck. He moans encouragement. I reach down between us. I grab him by the pouch. Fuck, it feels so good. He's a fucking beautiful man. And he's all mine. I never expected any of this.

Sean moans. I move my hand from his bulge. I knead his perfect pec. I play with his chest. He gasps. He's got sensitive nipples. Nice. The hot stud rubs my back. Our bulges press together again. We shift our hips back and forth. Back to his pouty lips. Damn. He knows how to kiss. It's all I can do not to just submit to him. But he wants me to top him. So I will.

I hold him behind his head. I pull him out of the corner. I push down and he takes the hint, rolling over in a somersault then lying on his back. I climb on top of him. I force his wrists over his head. We lock eyes. I rub my bulge on his. Sean moans and his eyes roll back in his head. He grunts. He says, “Please, K. Please fuck me.”

I grind on his manhood until I feel it fighting back. He gyrates his hips under me. I get as hard as he is. I smile, “Lose the trunks.” I roll off him, letting him get to work. Sean slowly strips off his tight black briefs. I watch as he peels them down. His hard cock springs up, freed from the black spandex. Fuck. He is a hung country boy. I love his cock. It’s hovering over his abs, nestled in trimmed pubes.

I wave my hand, asking for his trunks. Sean tosses them to me. I put them to my face. I breathe in deeply, savoring his musk. He smiles. I lie on my back. “Now mine.” The hot hunk crawls like a dog to me. I bite down on his black trunks and put my hands behind my head. He checks me out. Sean growls seductively at me as he moves between my legs.

The muscle stud reaches up my body. He runs his hand down from my neck. Between my pecs. Over my abs. He grips my trunks at the waistband. I lift my hips. Sean peels them off my cheeks. I lower my ass. He lifts the front. My cock head pops free. The hot hunk works then down my shaft. Slowly. When they're at my thighs, he leans down. The prettyboy closes his eyes. He breathes in deep. SNIFF! Big smile.

Sean runs his tongue from the base to my head. He engulfs my cock. I bite down on his trunks. MMM! He reaches up. Caresses my torso. I just lie back. Watch him work. The southern muscle stud bobs up and down. He's got a soft mouth. Fuck. He adds a hand. Twisting. Squeezing. Sucking. Oh fuck. Turns out, he's good. Real good.

I moan through the trunks. He mumbles, “mm hm,” letting me know he hears my encouragement. I prop myself up on my elbows so I can watch him better. I reach out and grab his hair. Lightly. Letting him do his thing while letting him know I'm the boss. He purrs. Literally purrs. Guess he likes it. Good, because I like what he's doing, too.

I spit out his trunks onto my chest. I tell him, “Yeah, that's it. Suck it. Fuck. You're amazing.”

Sean pulls off. He smirks at me. We lock eyes. The muscle stud grabs hold of my trunks. He finishes the job, peeling them to my boots. He works them off. I just watch as he mimics me. Sean puts my trunks over his face. SNIFF! He tosses them aside. The hot hunk slithers up my body. He kisses my legs. My abs. My pecs. He sucks on my right nipple. Oh.

I grab his hair again. He moans. As I lie back, I pull him on top of me. I use his hair to bring his lips to mine. We make out on the mat. I pull his head to the side. As I attack his neck, Sean whimpers, “Oh god, man. Fuck me, K! Please! Just fuck me!” I use his hair to roll him off me then slide on top. I pin him down, my sweat dripping onto his face.

“Hold it together, man. I gotta get protection -”

“My boot.”

I laugh, “What? Always packing?”

Sean replies, “I stuck it in there when I saw you, stud.” I’m frozen. He says, “Right boot.”

I spin off him then slide my finger inside his black boot. I find it. Sean asks for it. I hand it to him. He rolls over then grabs hold of my rod. As I kneel there, the muscle stud sucks and jerks me. Damn. I’m hard as a rock in seconds. Sean sheathes my cock. He looks up at me, eyes pleading. So fucking hot. I push him onto his back then move between his legs.

I lift his boots up. Sean bites his bottom lip. I finger fuck him to loosen him up. The southern stud moans, telling me how good it feels. He looks at me, “I’m ready, man. Give it to me!” What a fucking hungry bottom boy. I never expected this. But I’m not saying no. I slide my cock inside him slowly. He lets out a loud cry. I go easier. He moans, “More! Gimme more, man!”

I plunge in the rest of the way. My pelvis hits his ass. Sean groans. Hey, he asked for it. I build up a rhythm, riding his fine white ass. Sean’s whole body is pumped and sweaty. He’s amazing. His hotness and submissiveness have me on the edge. The muscle stud cries out, encouraging me to go harder and faster. I accept the challenge. I slam his ass. Sean's mouth hangs open. His ripped body is tight and flexed. I ease out of his ass. He looks sad.

I smirk, “Get on your hands and knees.”

“Yes, sir.”

Sean moves fast to get in position. I'm back inside him right away. I reach forward to grab his hair. The muscle stud moans, his head bent back. When I get in a rhythm, I smack the side of his butt. SLAP! The hot hunk gasps. Again. SLAP! Sean cries out. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! He loves it. I ride him hard, but I can't hold out. This is too hot.

I let go of his hair then slide out. Sean rolls over onto his knees. He leans back on one hand. The hot hunk asks, “Shoot on my chest? Please?”

I rise. Sean grabs his cock. We work our cocks. I shoot first. Ropes of my cum explode onto his perfect pecs. I coat him good. I milk myself until I'm dripping onto his abs. The muscle hunk tenses up. I look down and he erupts, exploding between my boots. Damn. He's so sexy. When he's done, Sean sits forward. He grabs my softening cock. I raise an eyebrow. He engulfs it. I shudder as he cleans my rod. Fuck. I grab his hair to steady myself.

When Sean slides off, I'm in shock. He rises. The muscle hunk runs two fingers across his pecs, scooping up my cum. He licks my seed off them with a smile. Sean tells me he'll clean up, but I tell him I've got it. He needs to get ready and work with Hawk. The muscle stud nods, accepting my logic. I watch him exit. What an amazing ass. Alone, I get to work.

Making Plans.

I find Hawk sitting on the bench in his gear. He says he's waiting for Sean to clean up so they can run moves. I ask if he's okay. He says, “Sorry for bolting, but ring sex is something I can't be around right now. I thought I could, but I guess I can't.”

I feel like shit. I tell him, “I get it. I'm sorry I didn't think about that, bro. Ryker asked me to watch out for you. Instead, I go and make things uncomfortable.”

The stud smiles, “No, you didn't. You got no idea what it means that you and Sean didn't even think about it. It means you weren't thinking about me in that way. Maybe I'm getting back to being a wrestler and not the guy from the sex tape. And I appreciate you even coming down to see me today. Welcoming me. Telling me what Ryker said. It all means a lot, bro.”

I nod, “Well, I'm around all weekend, if you need anything. You got any plans tonight? Koke and me are going out for ‘cue then drinks. Casual. Just guys chilling. No pressure. No rings. No sex. Promise.”

“Sure. Beats hanging out alone in my motel room.”

I give Hawk my number. He texts me. We're connected. I head to the shower. Sean is wrapping up. The sweat and cum from our match gone. He can train with Hawk, now. Fuck. He's so hot. I tell him not to push Hawk into anything erotic. How he's not ready for that.

Sean smiles at me, “No problem. I don't fuck around with every guy I wrestle. You're actually the first in a long time, K.” He switches gears, “We should hang out again.”

Awesome! I casually ask, “What're you doing tonight?”

Sean laughs, “You work fast.”

“Well, Koke and me are taking Hawk out to Chuck’s then maybe a bar. Casual. I'm gonna see if any of the other guys wanna come. Invite Shane.”

The Southern stud looks surprised, “Oh.” He nods, “Got it. Sure, I'm in. Yeah, I'll call Shane, see how the studyin’ is goin’. Odds are it'll just be me.”

I pause then ask, “Wait. When you said we should hang out, did you mean just you and me?”

Sean smirks, “Yeah, I did.” He shuts off his shower. He grabs his towel. I watch as he wraps it around his waist. The hot stud moves into me. “I've wanted you since I saw you and Ryker rasslin’ naked in this shower room on Sunday. You were so fuckin’ hot. Muscles tense and tight. Your big cock flippin’ and floppin’. Ass jigglin’. Damn, I wanted some of that.”

My mouth drops open. My cock swells from the heat of his stare. All I can reply is, “Oh, thanks.”

“Now that I've had it, I want more. I wanna beat you and fuck you next time.”

Sean grabs behind my head. He pulls me into a kiss. Oh. Damn. The stud can kiss. He grabs my throbbing cock. Oh. He lightly jacks me. I go weak. Sean pushes me against the tile wall. I rub his arms. I let him dominate me. He plays with my balls. I moan into his mouth. Oh. Shit. He pulls away. My mouth hangs open.

Sean sees my disappointment. He smiles, “Sorry, man. Hawk’s waitin’ for me, otherwise we'd do it right here, right now. Think of this tease as my way of makin’ sure round two happens real soon.” He grabs my cock and squeezes, “You want that, too, don't you?”

I can only nod, shocked by this. I'm usually not shy, but suddenly, I'm speechless.

The hot Southern stud releases my cock. He winks at me while he taps my cheek. I watch silently as he spins. His towel ‘slips’ down to reveal his smooth bubble butt as he leaves me with another reminder. I'm left alone. Stunned. My cock is rock hard. I grip it tight. Sean fills my thoughts. I pound one out fast. I clean myself up, but I can't wait to get dirty with him again.

The End

6 comments:

  1. Two questions:
    1. Is this Sean's first match in your stories?
    2. How could Ryker ever forgive Hawk for what Hawk did to him?!

    - JS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. Yes. His only previous appearance was in CLAW 1 as a spectator with his tag partner Shane.
      2. Well, Ryker has some unresolved feelings, given that he's still not really communicating with Hawk, but he realizes that Hawk was expertly manipulated just like he was. And he's not exactly innocent in the whole thing. If Ryker had won their match, the situation would be the same, just in reverse.

      Delete
  2. Oh, I LOVE that Hawk and Ryker's story is developing further, instead of being done! And after how gentle and understanding Kwame was with Hawk in this story, I love Kwame more than ever. Ryker and Hawk's healing is slow, in a realistic way that I love. DAMN those poor boys got messed with.

    I LOVE round three. Kwame's decency and Sean being just GORGEOUS, as well as a nice guy, well, things went just how I hoped they would. Purring submissive Sean, oh my GOD. More of that, I hope. Definitely a new favorite--and the black gear is perfect for him.

    And...I'm so happy for Kwame. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sean! I wanted to bring Hawk back into the picture, but knew there was no way Ryker's just forgiven or forgotten yet. Slow is the key word. Glad it made sense to you.

      I love CLAW-Sean's base model, too, so I'm happy the story did him justice. And Kwame's been around, but I wanted to show another, softer side to him.

      Delete
  3. In my humblest opinion I think Sean made one hell of an entry here in CLAW! I think Sean PFord covered very well the history here. Hopefully new readers go and check out the back story here. It's an amazing Miller classic.
    So I'm focusing on the part of the chemistry between Kwame and Sean or better said from Sean towards Kwame. He really wanted it lol!!!
    He amazing thing here is that there are like three different stories going on here at the same time. So it's like bringing Ryker and Hawk back into our minds while also bring Kwame/Ryker and Kwame/Sean. It's like a chain of hot hunks, sex and wrestling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate that. I'm trying to make CLAW its own little universe. It is like a chain where everyone isn't connected directly, but no one is more than a degree or two of separation apart. So far, all the matches have been driven by negative stimuli, so I wanted to show there's positive motivations driving wrestling around the place, too.

      Delete