Saturday, March 17, 2018

St. Patrick's Day 2018

What to celebrate on St. Patrick's Day?

Hot Irish wrestlers.

Finn Balor is perfection (and a former BGEast guy).


There's just something I love about beefy Sheamus.

Ginger wrestlers. Irish or not, redheads always make me think of Irish guys.

Charlie Evans has the luck of the Irish.

The most prominent ginger, Kid Karisma.

Yeah, Kid Karisma earns two pics.

This ginger actually wrestled under the name Ginger.

The color green. Some guys have the luck of the Irish while wearing green ...

I doubt Bruno's Irish, but he rocks green gear.

Masked Menace's green > Biff's stars and stripes.

Irish luck can even turn jobbers like TAK into winners.

And sometimes, it's the viewer who's the lucky one.

You can't convince me that Chet's not a winner in green.

CT's pale green looks great against Duke.

Ricky wants Rex's shillelagh.

Maverick looks good in any color and any position.

Even the best in green can end up
unconscious and covered in ... lotion.


Alex

3 comments:

  1. What was the name Finn Balor used st BG East? I simply can't place him on the roster there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they removed all his videos and record of him. I didn't buy his match(es) at the time, but I think it was Devil Devitt.

      Delete
  2. Ok. Thank you for the information

    ReplyDelete