Monday, July 9, 2018

Review: Cason vs. Bolt - The Birthday Party (Thunders Arena)

Thunders Arena has returned to Vegas with almost all of their biggest current stars in tow. Frey and Blayne seem to be the only ones missing, but Bolt is back after an injury layoff. They're mixing and matching the guys with new scenarios, many of which are fan-created. Cason vs. Bolt wasn't the first one I bought or watched, but it's the first one I'm reviewing.

Happy birthday, Bolt.
Your buddies have a surprise for you ...

I'm going to spoil my own awards, but I can't envision a scenario where Cason doesn't win my 2018 Favorite Rookie Cavey. I mean, he's so far ahead that it's unbelievable. The guy is amazing to look at, charming as fuck and just down for everything Thunders throws at him. Win. Lose. Heel. Face. Even feeling up Bolt. Always with a smile and oozing charisma.

Speaking of charisma, it's great to see Bolt back in action. The sexy Southern stud is so fun and feisty. One of Thunders smaller guys, Bolt is fearless in the face of mountains of muscle. After a shaky start, he's become a reliable performer who gets it. Bolt has packed on a little beef for this trip to Vegas, but his smooth body looks great in white briefs.

Bolt's excited by Cason's soft caress.
Well, who wouldn't be?

I guess Bolt's not a fan of the rough stuff.

Surprise! Happy birthday, Bolt.

The story here is simple. It's Bolt's birthday. Going with the whole frat boy feeling, Eagle, Scrappy and Steel hire a stripper for him. He can't wait to meet her. The guys have him blindfolded. The soft, sensual touch has him immediately titillated. Unfortunately for Bolt, the guys are pranking him. They hired Cason not to strip for him (BOOOO!) but to wrestle him (YAY!). Once the blindfold comes off, the beatdown begins.

And let me say that I'm pleased at how Thunders handled the story and reveal. I'll admit that I was a little worried about a possible 'gay panic' angle, but that never comes into play. So, I can love the idea of Bolt expecting something erotic and ending up with an ass-kicking. By the end, I absolutely wished I was Bolt.

We all know how sweaty Cason gets.
Now Bolt knows, too.

First a fluff then a flex. Too bad Bolt's out.
He's got the best view in the house.

Cason can't stop the touching.

Action-wise, it's all very Thunders. Lots of sleepers. Camel. Rack. Bearhug. Scissors. The guys are put on display and we get to admire their bodies, especially Cason's. The guy is a natural showman. For example, when he has Bolt up on his shoulders in a rack, Cason flexes his ass repeatedly. Beautiful. He fluffs his pouch a few times. He flexes his muscles all the time. The guy just looks amazing from every angle.

This is in Thunders' new .webm video format. I'm not a fan so far, but maybe I just don't like change. I had system, which did not involve me watching videos in my browser or in VLC. I ended up just converting the Vegas files into mp4's so it's an extra step. In terms of video quality, I don't notice a difference, which is good. The file sizes are a lot smaller, so maybe you'll like that. I don't care as I have very fast internet and lots of storage space. Still, it won't reduce my likelihood to purchase, which is probably all Thunders really cares about.

I enjoy a man who enjoys his work.

Sexy and sweaty, Thunders
needs to release these selfies.

One last fluff over Bolt's face then
Cason gets paid for a job well-done.

In the end, this is a super-fun and sexy video. Cason is perfect as the hired hitman. While Bolt might not appreciate his present, I think most of us would love to get this kind of gift. The opening is handled carefully and the action after that is terrific. Bolt is a perfect foil for this kind of story, helping the story work from beginning to end.

So that's my take. What's yours?

Alex




DON'T KEEP SCROLLING UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SPOILED!


So here's the deal. I only covered the first 12 minutes of the video. I debated how to handle this, because I didn't want to spoil Bolt's other birthday surprise. One he likes much more. However, it felt both deceptive and incomplete to talk about this video and not address this part. Especially since it impacts overall enjoyment.

There's also the fact that I was spoiled that there's a twist ending by a review on Thunders own site. I guessed right on what it was and I still enjoyed the video and the twist. I figure it has been out for some time and there have been multiple sales since its release. So if you still haven't bought it, maybe you're just unsure if this is worth it.

It is. It really is. And here's a bonus image to prove it.

Bolt wakes up. The two studs flex together. And the final eight minutes tell a much different story ... one which I loved possibly even more. I definitely think it might encourage some fence sitters to take the plunge.


Yeah, Cason got paid, but that wasn't the end.

Dun, dun dunnn ...




6 comments:

  1. This was very fun. I mean what a birthday gift. To be honest at the end of the day, Cason got paid, the guys paid him, so it’s a gift no matter what! Your friends thought of you and shelled out money for you! That’s what counts haha!
    Cason. What a muscle hunk. He came out chiseled for these recordings. I mean in his previous videos he was great but on these ones he was just ...extra tasty! If they only made 9 videos they wasted their time with him haha. JK. I actually did like this storyline. It’s fun and different. Playful. And the ending was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since Cason’s calendar filled up first, I’m sure they got all they can out of him. However, when someone is this hot, it’s probably never going to feel like enough.

      And I’d definitely love the same gift. This is one of two videos where the scenario involved Cason getting paid. Some fan definitely wanted to see him for sale!

      Delete
  2. Question about the webm? I can view the clip, but I want to convert it to mov or MP4. I can't find anything that's free or they have a 100MB limit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I bought my video converter (Wondershare), because I convert a lot of stuff. I don't know any free ones out there.

      Delete
    2. Thunder sent out survey about webm vs mp4. Hopefully, they go back to mp4.

      Delete
    3. It's good that they're asking people. Both RHW and Wrestling Male have offered different formats so people could choose. I don't know the production implications of either or both, but I expect most people would rather have mp4, which seems like the industry standard.

      Delete