Wednesday, August 15, 2018

CLAW 5: Hawk vs. Koke



Motel. I Don't Remember the Name. Arlington VA.

Ow. Fuck, I'm tired. What a night. Where am I? Only sound is breathing. Is it mine? No. Well, yes. But not just mine. Three other guys are breathing, too. Oh yeah. Motel. Double bed. Someone beside me. Hm. Ow. My ass. Damn, he's a rough fucker. Not that I didn't like it. And I fucked him rough, too. I hope his hole hurts just as much as mine does.

This motel is cheap, but damn, the rooms are dark. I can't see shit. He's on my right. I roll left. PLOP! Okay. Floor. I stand up and stretch. That feels good. Okay. There's a faint orange glow. Bathroom. The hair dryer attached to the wall. I use it like my guiding star, but I'm no wise man. Not now. Hooking up was not smart. Oh well. I close the door as quietly as I can.

Me.

I navigate by hair dryer. I’d turn the light on, but my head couldn't take it. Toilet. Ah. Better. After I wash my hands, I splash cold water on my face. Okay, Koke. Get it together. Yeah, my name’s Koke. I'm a pro wrestler. Just starting out, but I'm getting paid at the Championship League of American Wrestling. CLAW, for short. See? A real bonafide professional.


The guy I woke up beside is a pro wrestler, too. We welcomed him to town at a bar. Hawk. Hawk is the guy, not the bar. He's a visiting pro. Here for the next couple of shows. 6’1”/200-lbs. Hot as fuck with smooth caramel skin, handsome face and long blond dreadlocks. He's also got a past. Sex tape with his tag partner. Couldn't get hired. Just back on the scene in Illinois thanks to my boss, Ben. Ben brought him down to D.C. for the weekend.

I didn't plan to end up with him. My roommate, buddy and fellow wrestler Kwame told me Hawk’s still traumatized by the whole sex tape deal. He sure didn't seem to have issues. He was all over me right away. Maybe his hang ups are just in the ring. Doesn't matter. We closed the bar. Ended up here. Hawk’s motel room. Hooked up. It happened. I really gotta shower.

What day is it? Friday. Good. I work Sunday through Thursday at a home improvement store. Pays the bills. Friday and Saturday are CLAW show days. They get made into one TV show the following Saturday night at 2am. Or Sunday morning at 2am. Depends how you think. Whatever. Not the big leagues, but better than the basement. A lot better. Ben’s rich. Smart. Markets his guys. Supports us. Tough boss, but honest. Hard to find that in this business.

Breathing in the next bed must've been Kwame and Sean. Sean's another wrestler. They just found out they're into each other. Kwame beat and fucked him in the ring yesterday. Sean took control last night. They messed around on the other double bed. I don't think we mixed things up. Did we? Fuck. Four hot pro wrestlers. We definitely could've. If we didn't, it's because we passed out. I'd mess around with Sean. He's hot. And I’ve already fucked around with Kwame plenty of times. He's hot, too. Hawk's around until Sunday. Maybe tonight we go again.

I smell myself. Damn. I'm ripe with sweat and cum. I put my hand over my face. I exhale. Whoa. Not good. I focus my eyes then see some toothpaste and mouthwash in the dark. I hope Hawk doesn't mind. And I hope this is mouthwash. What else would be green and watery? I use water, toothpaste and my finger to clean my mouth then rinse and gargle with some mouthwash. Not great, but better. I'll replace Hawk’s stuff later today.

I start up the shower. Takes a minute to get the temperature right, but I get there. I hope the clear gel is shampoo. Could be body wash. Oh well. I'll smell better either way. I soap up, running the bar of soap over my muscles. It feels good to get clean. I wash up my junk and ass last then I just stand under the water, letting it rinse me. I unroll the bath towel and dry off.

Just as I'm about to creep back into the bedroom, I see a light under the door. I hear moaning and swearing. Whoever turned the light on didn't ask, that's for sure. I open the door slowly, letting my eyes adjust. The shower has made my head feel better. I step out, towel wrapped tight around my waist.

Hawk is standing up, stretching his powerful, naked body. His hands reach for the ceiling. He leans back, his long blond locks hanging down. Sean and Kwame are lying on their stomachs, faces buried in their pillows as they try to wake up. I admire Sean’s beautiful bubble butt. Kwame’s a lucky guy. I cough, so Hawk knows I'm there. He turns and fluffs under his balls.


The handsome hunk smiles at me, “Hey, Koke. You look fresh. Unlike these two.”

I smile over rumbling from the other bed, “Fuck them. Lightweights. You look great.”

We stare at each other then at Kwame and Sean. They're not moving, bare asses up, but faces buried. Hawk moves past me, “Gimme ten minutes then we can grab breakfast.”



I get dressed. I check my phone. Hawk’s out fast, but he looks and smells clean. He gets dressed. The hot stud grabs his gym bag. We slip out of the room. The air feels nice. And smells fresh. I'd offer to drive, but my car’s at home. I direct Hawk to my favorite breakfast spot. We have a nice conversation. Nothing too deep. Nothing about last night. Doesn't seem like he's feeling bad about it. Must just be ring sex that freaks him out.

An hour flies by. Hawk’s back-and-forth at his phone. I try not to take it personally. He blurts out, “Shit.” When I ask what wrong, he explains, “Sean and me are supposed to be running moves in 30 minutes. He's not answering my texts.”

I offer, “Swing by my place. I'll grab my gear. We can wrestle until he shows up.” The handsome hunk smiles then frowns. I ask, “What? I'm not good enough for you?” He hesitates and I finally see what Kwame was telling me. I lean forward on my elbows over the diner table. I look him square in the eye, “We can wrestle. Just wrestle. I got a big match, too.”

Hawk relaxes, “I'm sorry. I had a great time with you. I did. It's just -” He struggles to explain.

I lean back and hold up my hands, “Don't worry about it. I get it. I mean, I really get it.”

The stud shows off a killer smile. Maybe that's how he got me into bed. I grab the check and pay while he tosses down the tip. We head to my place to grab my gear. Kwame texts me. I explain what we're doing. Ten seconds later, Sean finally responds to Hawk. He starts with sorry. He's running late. No shit. Hawk texts out that we'll see him when he arrives.

I smirk, “He's not arriving any time soon.” When Hawk gives me a confused look, I explain, “We basically just gave them permission for round three.”

CLAW Training Facility

Hawk and I shower again. We were clean enough for a diner, but not to be in close contact. We soap ourselves up. Keeping it professional. We discuss our matches. He's excited to face Sean. He's going to lose. He gets it. Sean's half of the tag champs. A CLAW star. But it'll be another chance for him to move away from the sex tape with Ryker. He doesn't say that. He doesn't have to. Every match he gets is another chance to re-build his reputation.

“I'll never be able to repay Ben for this. That's why I can't skip practice. Sean can. I can't.”

I agree, explaining to Hawk why my match is so important, too. Ben is giving me my first title match. For Jake’s TV Title. It's a sign that he believes in me. I'm going to lose. I get it. But it'll be on TV. It'll be online. It'll be sold as a download of the show. Point is, it'll be seen. I'm going to make the most of his faith in me. This is my shot to really leap up from bottom card.

I close by repeating Hawk’s point, “I need to be on point. I got practice with you. Practice later with Jake. I'm going to make Ben want to book a rematch right away.”

Hawk extends a soapy hand, “Congrats, man. I didn't know. I'll do my best to help you out. Ben’s pretty cool. Rewarding you for hard work.” I let out a snorting laugh. “What?”

I smile, “Yeah. It's for hard work. But mostly? It's because I kicked the shit out of Big Daddy Dickens yesterday. He messed with me. I messed back. Ben respects that kind of shit. Suddenly, when the weekend schedule comes out last night, I got my big shot.” I laugh, “Guys like Mateo and Viper must be so fucking pissed.”

Hawk’s surprised, “Whoa, whoa, whoa. THE Max Dickens? Fuck. He looks like a beast and you kicked the shit out of him? Whoa. Impressive, man.” He smirks, “I better not mess with you.”

I just smirk back, but my chest puffs out with pride. We finish showering in silence. Hawk wrings out his locks. He warns me to step back. I head to the locker room. He starts whipping his head around. Water flies everywhere. I get my practice gear on. Simple black trunks, pads and boots. He's finally done drying his hair, needing a towel and hair dryer to do it. He goes for crisp white gear. Nice contrast.

Hawk looks amazing in white.

Time to get wrestling.

Stepping It Up

We warm up. We spar. We run moves. We both know how our matches will go, so it's easy, even without our opponents here. I stand in for Sean. He stands in for Jake. Break time. We wipe down our sweaty muscles. Drink water. Critique ourselves. Compliment each other. It's cool. Not sexual at all. And we still got 30 minutes of ring time. No Sean or Kwame.

I'm ready to try something else.

I ask, “You want to keep running moves? Or maybe wrestle for real for a couple of falls.”

Hawk laughs, “Wrestle the guy who took down Big Daddy for real? I don't know about that.”

“Look, I'll admit it. I went low. Early and often. He's got that big bulge. Always waving it around. So fucking proud of his meat. Calling himself a sex god. I couldn't resist. I wouldn't do that to you. You didn't treat me like a bitch. You didn't call me boy, kick me out of my ring or tell me to get you water.”

“He did all that?” I nod. Hawk shakes his head, “Bitch deserved it.” He thinks then puts his towel over the ringpost in his corner. “Okay, I'm in. Just be gentle.”

“Naw, I don't think so. Clean, but rough. You still in?”

“Oh yeah. That's just how I like it.”

We take one last swig of water. We bounce. We check each other out. We switch our minds into competitive mode. We've already done the feeling out part. I know Hawk’s strong. He's tough. He's smart. I'm all of those things, too.

We circle. Fuck, he's hot. Look at him. Tanned skin. White gear. Muscles pumped. Sweaty. Smooth and flawless. Shining. He's like a fucking angel. I'd love to beat him then fuck him. Right here. In the ring. I won't. Fuck him, that is. I'll kick his ass. But I'll respect his hang ups. Of course, maybe he'll want me to fuck him. Ryker did.

Hawk makes the first move, leaning in for a lockup. I accept. We struggle. Back-and-forth. Feeling out. Running moves was cool. Not the same, though. Damn, he's as strong as me. We're grunting. We both push in. Thanks to our practice sweat, we slip. Our bodies press together. Our bulges connect. We stare at each other. We smell each other. Breathe on each other. Our lips hover, never touching.

I smirk, “This your idea of real wrestling?”

Hawk rubs his bulge against mine. Feels nice. He smirks back, “Real as it gets.”

We bend forward. Lock up again. This time, were more serious. No more games. I shift and power him into a headlock. I crank on it. He groans. I feel him feeling up my body. Probably looking for a counter. I release the headlock, spinning behind him fast. He's surprised. I get him in a hammerlock. Wrench his wrist up his back. The hot stud moans. Tries to fight, but I got him locked.

I lock my forearm across his neck for control. He grunts. Fights. Tries to power out. Nuh-uh. I pull back on his neck, bending him back. I can see us in the mirror. His heaving pecs rising. His bulge is out. Nice. And distracting. Hawk bends and spins fast. Shit. Our positions are reversed. Now, my hand’s up my back. My pecs are up. My bulge is out. Fuck.

Hawk cranks on his hammerlock. I try the same counter. He's ready for it. I spin right into a front facelock. He grabs the side of my black trunks. Before I can do shit, my feet leave the canvas. A suplex. My legs point at the ceiling. I fall. BOOM! My back slams into the mat. I sit up, cursing. Hawk’s in right away with a knee between my shoulder blades and a chinlock.

I reach up to pull his hands from my chin. He releases on his own, grabbing my wrists. With a twist and pull, my hands are forced over the opposite shoulders. I grunt. He's choking me with my own arms. Damn. I plant my boots then push up. I slide up his knee. With no pressure, I can maneuver my wrists free and escape. We rise together.

I go for a surprise kick to the abs. Hawk’s ready for that, too. He grabs my boot. We lock eyes for a second. The hot hunk lifts to topple me over. I'm ready. I push up with the lift and manage to do a full back flip. I stick the landing then throw my fists out. Each punch hits him dead center in his meaty pecs. POW! He stumbles backwards into the ropes, surprised.

Hawk bounces off. He's going to charge me, but I'm in the air with a dropkick. My boots slam into his pecs. WHOMP! He flies back into the ropes. I land like a cat. I catch him with a double donkey kick to his abs. THUD! This time, he falls onto his amazing ass. PLOP! I spin around fast. I grab his legs then flip him over for a Boston crab.

I sit back. He's bent in half. Moaning. Pounding the mat. Good. I crank on the crab. Hawk’s a powerhouse, but a flexible one. He's not giving. I've gotta do more. Suddenly, the sexy stud is showing me his power. He pushes up with his arms. He kicks out with his legs. I'm thrown forward. Oh shit. I fly face-first into the middle turnbuckle. POW! I'm seeing stars. It's like I was just hit in the face with a loaded boxing glove. Fuck.

I try to rise. I fall onto my back. I shake out my head. I see Hawk run past me. Into the east corner. He leaps onto the top turnbuckle. Impressive. He launches himself into the air. His long blond locks fly around his head. Beautiful. And dangerous. I've got to move. Oh fuck. I'm too slow. Hawk’s 200-lbs of muscle splashes down on me. SPLAT! All the air leaves my body

Hawk bounces off me. He smoothly moves into a crouch. I roll over onto my stomach. I push up. I also hear his boots stomping. I see him running into the south corner. He leaps. He launches. I've got to move. I'm too slow. He comes down with a flying elbow to my back. WHACK! I cry out. He's off me. Not following up. I hear stomping. Uh oh. I've got to get up.

I spring to my feet. I wobble, but at least he can't splash me. I turn to look for him. Fuck. He's already in the air again. This time from the west corner. That hair looks amazing in flight. Hawk comes down with a big clubbing forearm to the top of my head. CRACK! Now I'm really seeing stars. I wobble on my feet. I swing my arms to keep my balance. I can't think clearly. I might be out. Just too stubborn to admit it.

Of course, the smooth muscleman runs away. Into the north corner. Completing the cycle. I'm too stunned to do anything. Except stand here like a dummy. Lucky I'm all the way across the ring. Hawk leaps. He launches. Oh shit. He flies at me, clearing the distance easily. Hawk hits me with a cross-body block. When his body hits my chest, I slammed back then down with him on top of me. WHAM! I loud out a huge moan as I'm sandwiched between his 200-lbs and the fucking ring. The impact drives all the energy from me. He hooks a leg and slaps the mat.

ONE! I can't react.

TWO! I push against him.

THREE! Fuck.

Hawk lets go of my leg. He spins around. Mounts me. Flexes over me in a schoolboy pin. I look up at him. His long locks are hanging down. His big chest is heaving. His biceps are popping. Damn. He's a sexy fucker. No wonder we ended up in bed last night. I get air back into my body. It's made harder by 200-lbs sitting on me, but I'm not asking him to move.

I'm finally able to think. I want to lift my head. Attack his bulge. With my lips. But I don't. He's tenting his white trunks. Horny. But I'm not going to make the first move. Hawk rolls off me. He adjusts his cock and balls. I do the same. I'm tenting, too. He offers his hand. I accept. Hawk pulls me up and we bro hug.

Hawk asks, “Another round?”

I nod, “Hell yeah. Best two-out-of-three. I'd go all-day with you, but we got the show tonight.”

“Feeling is mutual, Koke. You're great to wrestle.”

I fake growl as I puff out my chest, “You only think that because you won. We’ll see how you feel when I'm the one on top.”

Hawk pushes his hair back, “Bring it. Let’s do this.”

Bringing It

We don't even take a break. Probably stupid on my part. At least my head is clear. I thought he was a brawler guy. Now I know he's also fast and light. We circle the ring. We lean in for a lockup, but we don't even get there. Hawk dives in low, going for my leg. His eyes give it away. I easily jump over him. I land and somersault into a crouch. The hot hunk spins around.

I dive at him with a flying shoulder block. THUD! He goes down. I land on my hands. I do a handstand then turn. I drive my knees down into his abs. WHOMP! Hawk lets out a long, loud groan. I grab hold of his locks. I force him up. I unleash some wicked kicks to his sides. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! I leap and spin, driving my boot right into his six-pack. THUD! OOF!

Hawk doubles over. He's coughing. I sweep his legs out from under him. PLOP! He lands on his butt. I run into the ropes then come off with a dropkick to his back. THWAK! The long-haired hunk rolls away. He's got his elbows back. I guess that hurt. I measure him up carefully. I anticipate him. I leap. He turns. I guessed right. My feet slam into his chest. WHOMP! He flies back into the corner. CLANG! I land softly, rising fast.

I run in. Hawk tries to block with his legs. I guess right again. His legs go up, but I stop short. I grab his white boots. I run back, pulling him with me. Hawk’s dragged out of the corner. He falls down onto his shoulders and head. CRACK! He's stunned. I step through his legs then fold them over my leg. A quick turn and flip. Boom, I've locked him into a sharpshooter.

Hawk pounds the mat. He moans. I love that sound. The crab didn't work, but this variation is more painful and I've worn him down more. I crank harder. He cries out louder. I feel him hitting my black boot. The long-haired hunk’s forearm slams into my ankle. I lose balance a little. It's enough for him to push up and flip me off. I stumble to the left. He rolls onto hands and knees.

I move in fast. I grab him around the waist. He struggles. I'm able to lift and throw him over top. The belly-to-back suplex sends him flying into the canvas. WHAM! He lands on his shoulders and neck again. I jump to my feet. I do a standing back flip into a splash. SPLAT! Hawk groans under me. I grab his long hair. I drag him up with me.

On the way up, I lift my knee into his face. CRACK! He drops to one knee. I use his hair to pull him back up. I force his head between my legs. I flex my legs and lock him in tight. I pull up on his white trunks to pull him in tighter. He tries to push free, but all that does is force his trunks more up his crack. The wedged trunks expose his amazing ass. Damn, I want that.

I feel him recovering. He's trying to lift me over in a back body drop. I jump up then come down, driving his head into the canvas. CRACK! He goes completely limp on his stomach. Good, he's stunned again. I decide to go for a pin. I roll his carcass over. I lie across his chest. My forearm pushes across his cheek, pressing down on his handsome face.

ONE!

TWO!

Fuck, Hawk kicks out. Must be part Samoan with such a hard head. I grab his wrist then pull him up to his feet. I twist his arm for an armbar. I'm just using it for control while I attack his body. I kick up into his abs. WHOMP! WHOMP! WHOMP! Hawk’s feet leave the ground on every one. He grunts and groans. WHOMP! After the fourth one, he drops to a knee.

I force Hawk back up to his feet. I release the armbar then run into the ropes behind him. He's slow to move. I leap up, catching his head. I bulldog him down to the mat. CRACK! As I turn around, I see him lying there. Not moving. Hair and limbs sprawled out. Smooth ass tempting me. I push him onto his back again. This time, I hook the right leg.

ONE! Good. He's doing nothing.

TWO! Fuck. He's fighting.

THREE! Hawk actually kicks out. Too late. Still impressive.

The smooth caramel hunk collapses. I slide on top of him. He opens his eyes, silently accepting the count. I'm glad he's a good sport. I flex over him. He reaches up. His hands slide over my smooth thighs. I lower my arms. I fondle his chest while he rubs my legs. Sweat drips down from me onto him. He doesn't mind.

I ask, “You need a break?”

Hawk shakes his head, “Help me up and I'll be good to go.”

I slide off him. He accepts my hand. I tell him, “You’re tough.”

“You too. And intense. You came at me like a wild man. I didn't even have time to react to one thing before you were doing another.”

“That was the plan.”

We grab a quick drink of water. Hawk surprises me by toweling the sweat off me. I do the same to him. Our ‘no break’ turns into a few minutes of sensual body worship. We act like it's just drying off, but it's not. He's really into me. Gentle touch. Sexy stare. Way too much time kneeling to get my legs. Nice. I match him, giving him the same. Maybe we will fuck after all.

First, we have to finish this.

Finishing It

We circle for the final round. This time, we do lock up. We push and press. We shift and counter. I power him into a headlock. I squeeze hard. He powers me up. I kick my feet. It works. He can't hold me. My feet land softly, headlock still locked on tight. I use the momentum to hip toss him over onto his back. WHAM!

From such a low height, it doesn't really hurt him. Don't need it to. He's on his back with body wide open. That's all I need. I drive my boot down into him. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! Hawk takes three boots before he can roll away. He exposes his back to me. I come down with a double axhandle to the back. WHACK! He's flattened onto his stomach.

I spring to my feet. He tries to rise. My boot between his shoulder blades stops that. SPLAT! I grab his wrists. He fights me, but I get his arms up. I ride the surfboard, pushing his arms forward. Hawk kicks the canvas. I push his arms forward. He grunts and pushes against me. I doubt I can get a submission with this. I ask anyway.

Hawk snarls, “No fucking way!”

Ooh, feisty. I lift my boot then drive it down again. STOMP! I release his wrists. I walk across his back then turn. I grab him by the hair and the trunks. I keep him bent forward. I turn him then whip him into the corner. He sails between the top and middle turnbuckle. His right shoulder slams into the ringpost. CLANG! After the surfboard, I figure it's got to be hurting. Now, I'm sure it is. If I can soften him up, I know a good shoulder-breaker finisher.

I admire his ass hanging out in the ring. I walk up behind a give it a slap. SPANK! Hawk growls. I pull him out by the back of his sweaty white trunks. Hawk swats back at me. Dumb move. I grab his wrist then twist his arm. I force on a hammerlock. The long-haired hunk tries to counter. I run him into the corner. Shoulder first, of course. CLANG! He sags, moaning and cursing.

Hawk kicks out at me. I dodge, but it gives him a breather. Okay. I step back. He rises and shakes out his arm. I move to the side and squat, waiting. When he turns, I'm on his right side. I'm in the air. My boots connect with his sore shoulder and bicep. WHACK! The dropkick to his arm sends him flying backwards. I rise up fast. Time to end this.

I move in fast. Hawk kicks out again. I swat his boot away. I grab his right wrist. I pull on his arm to whip him across the ring. I got a nice combination to seal the deal. Too bad Hawk doesn't want to cooperate. I pull him forward. He turns into me. His elbow connects with my head. CRACK! I wobble backwards. A bright white boot comes up into my abs. THUD! OOF! I bend forward, coughing. Fuck!

Hawk grabs me by the hair. He slams another elbow into the side of my head. CRACK! I do a 180, shaking it off. I feel a hard slap on my ass. SMACK! I jump at his revenge spank. It also distracts me. The long-haired hunk grabs over my shoulders and under my chin. He jumps up then pulls back. I can't stop the backcracker. I fall onto his knees. THWAK! I bounce off on impact, flying onto my stomach. Oh fuck, that hurt.

I'm wracked with paralyzing pain. Hawk disappears. I hear the ropes creak. Oh shit. He flies at me, coming down with a big flying elbow to my back. WHACK! I cry out. He slides onto me. I get pulled up into a camel clutch. Damn. My back is screaming immediately. I fight to escape. I can't. He's got me locked in good. I'm forced to look at the ceiling. I groan, but don't give.

Hawk reaches over my shoulders. His arms cross at my neck. The muscle stud grabs my pecs. He squeezes hard. I moan louder. He uses the claws to pull me back. Now, I'm whimpering. I think my pecs might fucking tear off. I'm close to giving. He breathes on my ear. Hot. Oh fuck. I feel his tongue. Licking me. Tickling me. Tasting me. Fuck.

The erotic shit distracts me from the pain. It fools Hawk. He lets go of my pecs. Then the camel. Damn, he outsmarted himself. The long-haired hunk stands up. He grabs me by my hair. I'm forced to my feet. He scoops me up. Probably for a body slam. But I got enough left to jump with his lift. The extra momentum and all our sweat lets me slide over his shoulder. He's surprised. I land behind him, safe and sound. PLOP!

I immediately lock on a rear naked choke. Hawk realizes it. In desperation, he throws his body forward. I'm flipped over onto my ass. PLOP! I rise fast. I turn right into a dropkick. His boots hit my pecs. WHOMP! I fly backwards. Only the ropes keep me up. The blond stud is on me. He lifts his knee into my abs. THUD! OOF! Hawk grabs my wrist. I'm whipped across the ring.

I ricochet off the ropes. As I turn, I swing my whole body, going for a wicked running clothesline. Hawk leans back into a bridge. My arm sails over his chest. I spin all the way around running into the ropes. Fuck. They cut under my arm. They stretch then I bounce backwards. Stumbling. When I finally plant my feet, I don't see the long-haired hunk.

Hawk's behind me. He grabs my thick black hair. I grab his hand with mine, but it’s too late. He pulls me back into a standing dragon sleeper. I swing my arms, but I can't do shit. My body is bent back. My face is in his armpit. Musky, but shaved. My chest is up. My bulge is out. Hawk hammers my chest with forearms. WHOMP! WHOMP! WHOMP! I grunt.

I reach up, looking for something to grab. Hawk’s not going to let me counter. He rises to his toes. Next, he drives us down. The back of my head slams into the canvas. My body twitches on the mat. I'm seeing stars. I can't think. I can't move. I feel him slide on top of me. His legs on either side. Hands pressing down on my shoulders. Eyes are blurry. Fuck.

ONE! He's counting. Oh.

TWO! I focus. This isn't a hard pin to break. Just bridge and he's off.

THREE! My legs wouldn't move fast enough. I just lost. Fuck!

Hawk sits back onto my stomach. I just lie there. Limp. A loser. Fuck. If he doesn't fuck my ass, it'll really suck. I feel him roll off me. I finally move, rolling onto my stomach. Maybe seeing my bubble butt will get him to take stakes. I rub the back of my head. Okay, I can finally think clearly. I moan, “Nice finisher.”

The long-haired hunk replies, “Thanks. Want some help up?”

“Nah. Can you massage my shoulders a little?”

Hawk sits on my back then grabs my traps. He's got strong hands. I love how he kneads my tight muscles. Fuck yes. He doesn't seem to mind. I just moan under him. I feel better. I thank him. He keeps his hands I place. He lightly caresses my smooth shoulders and back. Oh fuck. I gotta relax. What's next is up to him.

Testing the Waters

Hawk slides his butt back onto my ass. Rubs up and down my spine then moves to the back muscles. He’s going to keep massaging me? Nice. I enjoy the power of his hands working me. He moves up to get my shoulders again. Oh fuck. He asks if I'm done or if I want to keep going. I ask if he means wrestling or massage. He laughs, saying either one. I open my eyes. There's the clock. We do have time for another fall.

I moan, “No to wrestling. We said best two-out-of-three. And I've got another practice with Jake later. Don't wanna overdo it. You win, stud. This time.” The hot stud rolls off me. He helps me up. “As for massage, you can rub me down any time, any place, stud.”

A man with a lot on his mind.

We hug. He tenses. Must feel my hard-on against his leg. I shrug. Wrestling. Massage. Last night. Yeah, I'm hot right now. Nothing for him to worry about. Or is it. Hawk grabs my cock in my black trunks. Oh. Okay. I'm surprised. He kisses me. I let him. I don't fully get what's happening or how far he'll go, but I'm gonna let him do what he wants. It's nice. Huh. Oh fuck. It's awesome. I grab his shoulders. He's feeling me up. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Hawk breaks off. Damn. I don't say or do anything. So weird. It's Ryker all over again. He was the other wrestler on the sex tape. They were a tag team at the time. Talk about a real-life team breakup. Bitter as fuck. Point is, Hawk’s former partner used me to get over it. He started a scrap then let me finish it. With a fuck. I won that one and fucked him, but same basic deal. Maybe it's a coincidence. Or maybe it's me. Am I just some kind of get-over-sex-tape-anxiety type of guy?

I wait patiently for Hawk's decision.

I almost tell Hawk. But I don't think it'll help. I just wait. Either we fuck or I'll pound one out in the shower. It's his choice. He looks into my eyes. I stare back. I stay expressionless. No pressure. No seduction. Nothing. He pushes his locks back. Ties some of them to keep them there. The hot hunk swallows then moves back in for another kiss.

Hawk grabs my face. I reach around his body. We go hot and heavy again. He suddenly pulls back, “I’m sorry. I'm using you.”

I smile, “Don't apologize. Use me. However you want. I'm all yours.”

With my permission, Hawk immediately dives in again. He attacks my neck. Caresses my body. He grabs my ass. I moan, encouraging him. I wanted to stay neutral, but I'm only human. I get into it. I rub my hands on his body. I kiss his neck. We go hot and heavy. Hawk puts his hand on my trunks. He fondles my bulge. I break off. I kneel down. He watches me with anticipation.

I peel down his white trunks. He helps me get them over his boots. I look back up at him as my mouth hovers just in front of his big, beautiful cock. Hawk grabs my thick black hair. He pulls me forward, impaling me on his monster rod. I reach around and grab his ass to steady myself. I squeeze the big melons, fondling them while he pounds his cock down my throat.

I gag. He pulls out. I tell him not to stop. I dive back onto him. My nose hits his pelvis. Hawk gasps. He gets back to work. It's a slow, deep face fucking. Just what Dr. Koke ordered. I take control. I grab his shaft with my right hand. I pump as I suck head. He whimpers. Literally whimpers. I make his disk mine. He fucking loves it.

Hawk pushes me off. I just kneel there. He's so fucking hard. The muscle stud looks at me. Licks his lips. I reach into the side of my boot. I pull out a condom. I toss it to him. He looks at it. Unsure. I just smirk then work off my trunks. I turn around. I lean forward to present myself. Ass up. Cheeks spread. It's his call what he does now. I hear the wrapper tear.

Hawk moves in behind me. I feel him grab my hips. Yes. He puts his cock head against my hole. I feel him squeeze me tight. Nervous. I wonder if he can do it. Then I feel it. Oh fuck, do I feel it. His thick meat pushes inside me. Yes. Yes. Yes. The luscious stud penetrates my ass. I moan, encouragingly. He goes in deep. Fucking me right here in the ring.

I cry out. Telling him to go faster. Harder. Telling him go it feels. I beg him to take my ass. Not that he needs direction. I just want to help him focus on fucking me and not where he's fucking me. It's a big step. This isn't the time to bring it up. Not when he feels so great inside me. Oh fuck, he's tearing me up. UNH! UNH! UNH! Under me, my own cock is throbbing. Damn.

Hawk slams all the way in. His hips slap my ass. WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! Fuck. He pulls on my hips. He drags me into him with every thrust. WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! Damn. The extra force feels incredible. I cry out loudly. We're both gasping and moaning. Our breaths getting faster and shallower. Damn, ravage my ass. I feel him slide out. I feel empty. I moan.

I get ready for Hawk to spray his load. Instead, he flips me over. The hot stud rolls me up onto my shoulders. My legs open up. He unties his hair. Steps over me. Lowers himself down. He pushes back inside me. I whimper. He jackhammers my hole. I stare up. Watching him rise and fall. My cock leaks. A long strand of pre-cum drips down onto my face. Oh fuck.

The long-haired hunk pulls out. He lowers me onto my back. Kneels between my legs. Lifts them. Slides inside me. Yes. We lock eyes. He starts pounding. I tell him yes. This is more like it. Rough. Fast. Deep. He drives into me. Ravage me, baby. Take your fucking prize. Hawk owns my ass. Confident. Strong. Relentless. He slows down. Gasping. It's time.

Hawk pulls out. He strips off the latex. Aims his rod at me. Unleashes his hot white cum. Explodes all over my torso. Even though we fucked all night, he's fully loaded. I get coated slick. When he's done, he moves up. Leans in. Kisses me. Grabs my shaft. Oh fuck. Hawk’s powerful hand jerks me. I'm primed. I erupt fast. Add my load to his. My whole body shakes.

I'm drained. He's drained. We're both chill. He suddenly looks up. Looks around. Must be realizing where he is. What he did. Thinking about it. How he got caught up in the moment. He gets a serious look on his face. His locks hang down, putting his face in shadow. I can't tell what he's thinking. I don't say anything. This is his thing.

We clean up the ring. No words. I still can't tell what he's thinking. Hm.

Moving Forward

Hawk and I hit the showers. Still in silence. I think he wants to talk about what happened. But I don't know what to say. It's a big deal. For him. Not for me. But I get it. Once again, I almost tell him I was Ryker’s first after sex tape, too. But I don't. Again. I don't think he'll appreciate the coincidence as much as I do.

We're soaping up when Hawk finally says something. He says, “Thanks, Koke.”

“For losing? Didn't do it on purpose.”

Hawk smiles, “No. For letting me work out my problems with you. I've been tentative in the ring. Nervous. They've been nice about it, but Ben and Mason have told me that. I think that's why Ben wanted me here. Change of scenery. Break me out of it. Even yesterday, I was still scared of certain moves, holds and positions. Afraid of Sean. Afraid of creating any kind of connection with him. But we need connections to put on a great show.”

I nod, “Yeah, we gotta feel something. Otherwise, we’re just acrobats in trunks.”

Hawk looks me in the eye, “But now, I feel more relaxed. More confident. I don't know how or why. But it was different. You're different.” Huh, I guess I am some kind of get-over-sex-tape-anxiety type of guy. “Anyway, I appreciate you being so cool.”

I smirk, “I am pretty fucking cool.” Hawk smiles and stares at me. I ask, “So, what now? You're a good pro wrestler. Potential to be great. Moves. Looks. Mic skills. What're you gonna do about it?”

“Now, I wrestle my best match ever against Sean. Unafraid. Uninhibited. And then, I keep wrestling my best match ever. Every single time. I give it my all. Every single time. No fear. I focus. I train. I work. And when I look back, I will always know that this is the moment where my career really started. No matter how far I go. This is it. Here. Now. Thanks, man.”

I reach out and shake his hand, “Welcome to CLAW, dude.”

The End

5 comments:

  1. MMMMMM!

    Where do I start? Lets go with technical stuff and art. Love the images again. I think the Cards are excellent. You had me reading all the information and looking at the images. It great to just see how people interconnect. Plus it mention names that reminds us of characters like Ryker, Ben or the cool note about Sean being a Claw Tag Team Champion. Good Reminders.


    Koke. Now is he a good guy or what? I mean he didn't put his desires on the side. He just channeled them and in a way that I think Hawk, had to be appreciative. I mean, throughout the whole story, Koke had me saying "what a dude". Hopefully Hawk can overcome the tape. Ryker seems to be getting over it.
    One small detail I saw...Hawk competes in Illinois. That had me wondering. Who else is in Illinois? Ill leave it there. Let others chime in! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don’t know if I’d call Koke a “good guy” or a “bad guy”. I think he’s just a guy. A young and good looking aspiring wrestler muscle-guy with the confidence that comes from that. So far, he’s basically done and said what he wants. Sometimes that’s nice. Sometimes that’s not-so-nice, but never evil-bad, just thoughtless or selfish.

      Well, in Illinois, he works for Mason (good guy) in his promotion and Lou (bad guy) is hanging around, too. Unless Lou’s already been run out of another town.

      Delete
  2. Loved it. That poor tag team, so good to see them healing, thanks to Koke largely. Lol @ "Am I just some kind of get-over-sex-tape-anxiety type of guy?"

    And Sean: the hottest of the hot. And not just the name. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS (Damn it I did it again!): Loved the beginning. Very effective. I felt...skanky.

      Delete
    2. I love that you felt skanky from the opening. It seemed like a good way to pick up the story. If you look at the Preview post, I deliberately skipped over that part, because I only wanted it read as part of the whole story.

      This story is the closure for the tag guys in terms of how it impacts their wrestling. Still have a relationship issue, but in terms of wrestling, both Ryker and Hawk are moving on.

      Sean is pretty damn hot. Maybe it is the name. We’ve already seeing how hot guys named Alex are. Could be the same thing with Seans. ;)

      Delete