Wednesday, August 1, 2018

The Cave 22: Ryan vs. Buck



The Cave Locker Room

“This has been a long time coming, Buck.”

The beefy farmer smiles in his shy, modest way, “I hope I'm worth the wait, Ryan.”

I grin, “You already are.”

Me.

Buck blushes and looks away, but I'm not fooled by his ‘aw shucks’ demeanor. My best friend Cody has already wrestled him in singles and said Buck’s a blast. Cody said that once the 6’3”/240-lbs hunk of beef hits the ring, he's a lot more confident and capable than he lets on. And when he wants something, he knows how to get it. I hope he wants me. I think he does and apparently, he even has a wild side. Yum. And so, even though Cody beat Buck twice in singles matches, he strongly advised me not to take the big guy lightly. No worries there. I've seen him up close and been impressed.




I tuck my manhood into a black thong then grab my black trunks. At 6’4”/250-lbs, I'm pretty capable and confident, too. And I'm pumped for this match. Buck is visiting his buddy Brody for a few months during the off season for his farm. He's only been here for over a month, which doesn't sound like a long time, but I met him at a party on his second day here and have wanted to wrestle him ever since.

Finally, I get to wrestle Buck.

To be fair, we have wrestled. First in a tag match, but Buck and I weren't in the ring that much together. And there was a lot of drama going on with that one, so other than one very nice kiss, I wasn't really able to fully take in his incredible hotness. Then we wanted to do it during a recent wrestling weekend, but there were so many people and distractions that we never actually got to really wrestle each other the way we wanted to. It's something we both regret.

Now, finally, I have the handsome hunk all to myself for a private one-on-one match. As he pulls leopard-print trunks on over a leopard-print thong, I can only smile. Woof. We lace up our boots then I walk over to Buck. He looks surprised but holds his ground. I reach out and cup the front of his trunks. He groans. I caress his bulge then slide my finger inside the waistband of his trunks, locking it under the thong strap. I pull on it playfully.

Woof.

I smile, “I love this gear on you. That thong is amazing. Shame you had to cover it up, but it'll give me something to look forward to. Should I change into something more showy?”

Buck smiles back then reaches out to fondle my manhood. He replies, “No, sir. You're perfect in badass black.”

Buck likes me in black.

I lean in and we kiss, squeezing each other’s shoulders, rubbing our backs and finally, mashing our pouches together. I break off. “You ready to rumble?”

“Hell yeah, Ryan. Hell yeah.”

The Cave Ring

We circle the ring, all stretched out and ready to go. We lock up fast, immediately testing ourselves against the other. When you're as big and strong as we are, it's exciting to get an opponent where you don't need to hold back. Our muscles pump on contact as we just push forward. No games. No twists. No turns. No kicks or surprise knees. Just brute strength.

We grunt and groan, straining as we push. I'm surprised when I have to take a step back. Damn, he's strong. I knew he was strong, but he's really strong. I'm tempted to twist and lock him into a headlock, but I don't. If he overpowers me, he overpowers me. We're sweating. Especially Buck. My hand on his shoulder slips and I charge into him. WHOMP!

Buck takes a step back, but immediately comes back at me with a shoulder block. WHOMP! I'm forced back a step. We move into each other in unison with big chest bumps. WHOMP! WHOMP! WHOMP! Each time, we bounce off farther, but we come right back. After the third one, we move in and just press our bodies together in a staredown.

We both realize that this is exactly how we started in the tag match. I smile, “Deja vu.”

Buck nods, “Yeah, feels right.”

Just like last time, we break the staredown with a passionate kiss. The farmer’s a good kisser. The only difference is that this time, I don't melt. No, this time, I'm the one who whips his arms around the other guy’s waist, pulling him into a bearhug. I squeeze tight, pulling his beefy body against mine and really working the hold. My arms aren't as thick as his, but I know how to apply a good bearhug. And based on his moaning and hip grinding, this is a good bearhug.

Buck pulls off the kiss. He groans, “Hey, this is my move!”

“I'm sure you'll get your shot.”

I work my arms up and down, searching for the perfect spot. There's one on every guy. I just need to find it. Buck grimaces and grunts. He suddenly lets out a higher-pitched gasp and I know that I've found it. I squeeze hard and the beefy hunk lets out a loud, sustained groan. He hangs back limp then surprises me by whipping his arms up and clapping my ears with his biceps. BOP! I lose the bearhug and stagger backwards, shaking out my head.

I tell him “That was my move!” acknowledging that his escape is the same one I used,

Buck laughs, “Oh, I remember, Ryan. How do you like it?”

I'm about to respond, but he charges in fast. Our playful warmup is obviously over. I'm scooped up across his chest and carried around the ring. As we do a lap, I get over the shock of being lifted. At 250-lbs, I only wrestle one guy regularly who can actually do this. I'd say it feels nice to face another, except I know what's coming next. Buck turns then body slams me down onto the ring. BOOM! I bounce on impact, feeling it on my back.

Buck unleashes boots on my abs. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! Before I can react, 240-lbs of muscle crashes down on top of my chest. THUD! OOF! The beefy hunk spins around on his ass then puts his legs under and over my head. I'm locked in a scissors. Buck squeezes hard and I feel the crushing power of his thick legs. I run my hands over the powerful limbs, searching for a weakness. I don't find one.

I grunt as I fight to withstand the incredible force of the vice-like grip. Buck stretches his legs out to maximize the pressure. One of my regular wrestling buddies has an incredible scissors. This is close, maybe even equal. Luckily, playing around with Corey has trained me in multiple ways how to escape. For this side head scissors, you can never quite get it 100% locked.

I focus them bridge up then push up while twisting. I manage to turn my head and body, coming down with my knees driving down onto his chest. THUD! Buck’s legs open up and my head slips free. I sit back and suddenly, my butt is pressing down on his face and my shins are on his shoulders. I fire some fists into his amazing abs. THUD! THUD! THUD!

Buck grunts into my ass with every shot. I see his bulge in his leopard gear and I can't resist it. I reach down, cup his manhood and playfully rub it. I sit back and tweak his nipples, “Damn, you're sexy.” In response, Buck bridges and twists, throwing me off. I land on my ass, legs spread wide as he turns to face me. I wink flirtatiously, but he dives at me, trying to catch me by surprise.

As the beefy stud flies at me, I calmly adjust, not surprised at all. He comes in fast, thinking he's going to pin me down, but instead, I grab him in a body scissors and front facelock. Buck’s the one caught off-guard. He lets out a gasp as I squeeze hard on both holds. I feel his rough, powerful hands pressing on me, desperately trying to break free.

I hold on tight, but Buck fires a big fist into my side. THUD! I resist, but he does it again. THUD! And again. THUD! My facelock moves just slightly, but it's enough for him to pull free. With the beefy stud sitting back and me with just a body scissors, I know I'm in a bad spot. I release the scissors and roll away fast. We kneel, facing each other.

Buck smiles, “That was tricky. I just figured you weren't taking me serious.”

“You were supposed to. Believe me, I take you very seriously.”

“Good to know.”

We rise up then move in for a lockup. Suddenly, Buck ducks and slips behind me. Wow, I didn't think he could move that fast. He grabs me around the waist and pulls me into a reverse bearhug. I fight back hard, trying to break free. The muscular farmer is too strong or my usual moves. I feel him tightening his grip, squeezing harder. My sides hold, barely.

I plant my feet then push back, aiming to ram him into the corner. Buck sticks his leg back, blocking my counter. Before I can try again, Buck lifts me up, rendering me helpless. He squeezes even harder and I'm moaning loudly. The mighty muscleman is powerful, but even he can't keep me up forever. As soon as my feet touch the mat, I'm trying again.

Buck thrusts his hips forward as I push my ass back. Oh. He starts dry humping me and I lose focus. Rookie mistake, but it does feel good. Oh. It feels very good as he kisses my neck. Damn. He's a devious fucker. Meanwhile, he's crushing my body even harder and I gasp in pain and pleasure. Oh shit. I moan loudly, almost submitting, but managing to hold on.

I lean forward, away from his lips. That only encourages him to squeeze even harder. Oh fuck. What a finisher. In a last-ditch effort, I wildly throw my elbow back. I surprise him as it slams into the side of his head. CRACK! I bend my legs and push off. He's too distracted to stop me and we topple backwards. My 250-lbs of muscle lands on top of him, driving the air out of his big body. WHAM! OOF!

I pull free, smoothly spinning around to sit beside him. I grab his arm and lock it between my legs. I pull out and down, straining his shoulder and elbow. Buck cries out fast. He pounds the mat with his fist then grabs my foot. He tries to bend it, but I apply more force to the armbar. Buck whimpers then has no choice.

The mighty muscleman taps the mat. TAP! TAP! TAP!

I release the armbar and roll around, mounting him. As I straddle his body, Buck shakes out his arm. He looks up at me with disappointed look, “I thought I had you.”

“I thought you did, too. What a bearhug.”

“So, you were close?”

“Very. If that elbow didn't connect, my next move was submitting.”

Buck puts his hands on his face, “I should've seen that elbow coming. Damn.”

I slide my hips back and my arms forward so I'm lying flat on top of him. We're bulge to bulge and nose to nose. I flirt, “I think you had other things on your mind.”

I lean in and kiss him. He kisses me back. Buck explores my back shoulders and arms as we take a well-earned break from the action. My cock stiffens, pressing down onto his. I feel his shaft matching mine, hard against my pelvis. I add a little hip action and attack his neck. Buck grips the back of my head, gasping. I lift my head and we stare into each other’s eyes.

Buck pushes me off him and rolls to a sitting position. He shakes his head and he adjusts his thick, semi-hard rod. He says, “Things sure work differently out here. Makes a man forget himself. Forget what he's doing. But not for long. Next round, I aim to be the one on top.”

“Next round. My two favorite words.”

Round Two

We stretch out and get our heads right. We're two big, strong guys. Yeah, we're obviously hot for one another, but we've got work to do. I don't think either of us would mind being top or bottom, but Buck considers Cody and me as a team. He doesn't want to keep losing to us. He's way too proud for that. And I don't want to lose to him, either. Yeah, I want his ass, but mostly because I can't lose to a guy that Cody's beaten so many times. My best friend and I have a nice dynamic going where I'm the badass now. I don't want any doubts about that.

Buck says, “You deserve something for winning that fall.” My eyes instinctively look down at his very prominent bulge. He nods then slowly peels off the leopard-print trunks. He works them over his boots. I admire his big body in the small matching thong. Fuck yes. I normally like ring gear in a ring, but Buck is such an incredible stud that I don't care. Woof.

I grab the trunks when he tosses then to me, hanging them in my corner. I say, “Very nice. Now I can't wait for that thong to come off. You just trying to distract me? Because it's working.”

Buck laughs, “Really? Then let's get going!”

As we move for a lockup, I decide to get aggressive. Seeing him strip down has weakened my patience. I want him now. I push Buck’s arms to the side. I come in fast, surprising him with a knee lift to the gut. THUD! OOF! He bends forward, leaving his back wide open for a double axhandle. WHACK! SPLAT! The beefy hunk collapses to the mat. I attack his back with my boot. Hard. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! We're big boys. We can take it.

Proving my point, Buck actually tries to rise, despite the sole of my boot slamming into him. I leap up, coming down with a 250-lbs splash that flattens him back down. SPLAT! OOF! With the fight taken out of him for a moment, I can't help but fondle his ass. Oh wow, I want it so bad now. Fuck, he's an amazing man.

I focus, grabbing him by the hair and the back of his thong. I drag him up with me. Suplex time. I roughly pull him into a front facelock and grab the side of his thong. Before I can even squat to launch him over, the big muscleman starts driving me backwards. I can't stop him and we fly into the corner, with me taking all the impact. CLANG! I feel pain shooting up my spine.

Buck unleashes a series of hard shoulder blocks into my stomach and I double over after every one. WHOMP! WHOMP! WHOMP! I know he's softening me up for another bearhug, but there's not much I can do about it. I'm pinned and he's driving 240-lbs of beef into me. Tough to focus under those circumstances. I feel his arms wrap around my waist. Uh oh.

The handsome muscleman pulls me out of the corner and lifts me up into a bearhug. I reach for the ropes, grabbing the top one and I pull with all my power. With Buck supporting my 250-lbs of muscle, he can't keep his balance. We fall sideways against the ropes, his arms losing their grip as my feet touch the canvas.

I fire my left elbow at his chest, but Buck is ready. He turns and blocks it with his shoulder. The powerful farmer dives sideways at me, knocking me back into the corner with a shoulder block. WHOMP! CLANG! He kicks out sideways, driving his big boot into my abs. THUD! OOF! As I fall forward, he lifts his boot and pushes me back into the corner.

Buck pushes my head back with his boot under my chin. He holds the top rope and drives his leg out, bending me backwards over the top turnbuckle. I grip his ankle, but he's got leverage and position. With his strength, I can't move him. I feel my jaw being pushed out of its socket by the force of the boot as I lean back, my hips out forward as I barely manage to stay on my toes.

I feel him drop his boot. As I drop back to a normal standing position, Buck turns and throws his big body into me, back first. I get crushed between the padded turnbuckles and his powerful body. SQUASH! OOF! I throw my arms out for a desperation sleeper, but Buck pulls his hips out then slams them back into my pelvis. WHOMP! My arms go limp on his shoulders,

Buck steps out then grabs my wrist. He whips me across the ring. I spin around and my momentum carries me into the opposite corner. CLANG! I sag then see him charging too late. He leaps up and comes down on my torso, splashing his 240-lbs of midwestern beef onto my body. SPLAT! As the farmer bounces off, I fall forward onto one knee. Oh fuck.

A rough right hand locks onto my hair. A lifetime of manual labor has given him one hell of a grip. When he pulls, I've got no choice but to go where he leads. Buck shoves my head down between his thick thighs. He flexes his legs, closing them around my head in a standing head scissors. ARGH! The pain is immediate and intense. I push on his thighs, but they're way too solid and strong for me to move or hurt.

The sheer force has my head feeling like it's about to pop. I lift one leg under my body, planting my foot. I'm whimpering with pain as he squeezes harder and harder. It's tough to think. I feel a sudden burst of power as he flexes his legs. ARGH! The pain eases then he does it again. ARGH! I go weak from the pressure. I'm in trouble. Big trouble.

I focus. Okay, Ryan. Do it. I grab his shins. I push out with my arms and up with my leg and neck. I go for a back body drop, but I can't get him up. I do manage to de-stabilize him. It works. Sort of. The pressure eases and I get my head free. Unfortunately, Buck’s fast. He brings both forearms down onto my spine. WHACK! ARGH! I tense up from the blow, paralyzed by the sharp, sudden pain.

Buck pulls me up by my chin. He hammers my chest with a huge forearm. WHOMP! I'm staggered, but my chest is thick and rock-hard. I lift my boot up into his abs. THUD! OOF! I dive at him, slamming my body into his. KA-THUD! The force staggers him. He charges in, hoping to keep the pressure on me. I get it, don't let me recover. Smart. Except I'm ready.

As the beefy muscleman charges in, I duck under his arms then grab him around the waist. I stand up, flipping him all the way over with the big back body drop I failed to do just seconds ago. He flies over. I'm tall, so it's a long way down. When he lands, it's on his back. SPLAT! The handsome hunk rolls over to rise, but I'm there with big boots. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP!

I pull Buck up by his thong and hair, locking him in a front facelock. I'm pulling up on the thin waistband, wedging the strap deeper into his crack and taint. He grunts and I let go, not wanting him to think I'm going low. I've seen what he can do when he goes dirty and I don't want to end up like Moneymaker. I feel him fighting me, so I don't even try for a suplex. Instead, I swing us around fast, dropping him with a neckbreaker.

Buck rolls onto his side, holding his head. I grab his left ankle and right wrist while planting my boots in his back. I pull back, stretching him out in a bow and arrow. The big man groan as his spine is stretched and bent the wrong way. I pull hard, using the hold as both rest and an opportunity to wear down his back. I'm zoned in on getting this win and targeting his back is how I'll do it.

I'm not surprised that he doesn't give, but that's okay. I release his ankle and wrist, kicking him in the spine as I do. WHACK! Buck is forced onto his stomach. I roll up and come down with an elbow drop to his lower back. THUD! I rise, dragging Buck with me by his thong and hair. He throws a wild elbow into my abs. They hold, but it's enough for him to break free.

Buck rises then hammers my shoulder with a clubbing forearm. WHOMP! I retaliate with one of my own. WHACK! We go back and forth with huge, pounding blows that would crush smaller men. WHOMP! POW! THUD! We let loose on each other, giving the best we've got and taking the best we've got. SMACK! WHACK! KAPOW! Suddenly, Buck catches me with a really good shot. KA-THUD! It sends me spinning around, exposing my back to him.

Buck comes in behind me. I sense his arms coming around for a reverse bearhug. I can't block them, but I can bend forward. I reach through my legs, grabbing his left ankle. As he pulls me back into him, I feel his cock against my ass. I ignore how good it feels, pulling on his foot as hard and as fast as I can. The big man topples backwards, losing his chance at a finishing bearhug. PHEW!

I rise up, but Buck’s fast. His boot rises onto my ass and he pushes. I'm shoved to the corner, hitting front first. CLANG! OOF! I bounce out and spin around. The beefy hunk is up and coming in fast. I manage to bend sideways, going under his arms. I grab up between his legs and over his shoulder. Buck’s surprised as I lift, scooping him up across my chest.

With a fast turn, I waste no time before body slamming him down to the canvas. BOOM! I give him a hard boot to the stomach. STOMP! I reach down, grabbing him by the hair. I pull him up into another scoop slam. BOOM! This one is even harder and Buck lies at my feet, arching his back. I leap up, coming down with a big elbow drop to his abs. WHOMP!

I drag Buck up into a third scoop. This time, I just hold him, raising him higher before I body slam him down to the canvas. BOOM! The beefy hunk moans as he rolls onto his stomach. I jump up, planting my feet on either side of him and bringing my ass down onto the small of his back. PLOP! His head rises as he lets out a long, loud groan.

I grab under Buck’s arms then drag him up and back into a camel clutch. By the time he fights it, it's too late. I've got him right where I want him. The beefy hunk’s thick arms are locked behind my thighs. I love seeing his thick shoulders pulled tight, his powerful back muscles crunched together. I've got my hands under his chin, forcing him up as he moans.

All the back punishment is paying off. Buck is moaning in pain. He still fights, but his big muscles are useless. They're actually worse than useless. They're physically helping me keep him locked in the hold. A lighter, more flexible guy would stand a better chance at slipping free. All Buck has is one move - powering out - and I'm not letting that happen. So, he's trapped, groaning and hoping to hold out.

I lean back a little further. I don't really want to hurt the big man, but I do plan to finish him off here. When you've got a tough opponent, you need to focus and not play too many games. As I pull him back, I hear his pained cries get louder and more desperate. No submission, though. I take one hand and rub his sweaty brown hair.

“I'm not letting you out, Buck. If you don't want to give, I'll add a sleeper.” Buck actually growls at that threat. I realize he's stubborn. Fine, I try respect. “Sorry, then. I don't want to, but you're way too tough for me to risk letting you free.” No growl this time, just a gasping whimper. Respect is the right approach. “Okay, buddy. I'll see you when you wake up.”

I move my arm around under his chin, making my sleeper threat more real. Buck has no choice. He admits defeat, “Okay, okay! I give!”

I gently release him, lying him down flat. He moans. I stretch out on top of him, softly humping his bare ass as I kiss his neck. I reach down and pull on his thong strap. Buck moans under me, “Yeah, go ahead. You earned it.” I smile. Sounds like he's enjoying the moment. I caress his arms then lock my hands inside his. I just lie there on top of him as we chill.

Stakes

When I roll off an exhausted Buck, he rolls onto his back. As he lies there recuperating, I grab his legs. I rest them on mine and slowly undo his laces. I work slowly and methodically then peel the pro wrestling boots off his feet. Next come the socks. Buck wiggles his toes and moans. I slide my hands over his thick, strong legs. Amazing. He twitches when my fingers move inside his thighs, but he's loving it. I cup his bulge and gently fondle it.

“Mm, I do love this thong. And what's inside it.”

I move around then grab his thong by the waistband. Buck lifts his hips, allowing the thin straps to slide down off his ass. I peel the pouch off and his cock literally jumps out, flying up and hitting his smooth pelvis. WHAP! I work the thong over his feet then smell the pouch. It smells like Buck, musky with a hint of pre-cum. I toss it aside as he looks up at me.

Buck rises up onto his elbows. He smoothly opens his legs as he raises his knees and plants his feet. The completely naked hunk silently tells me that he's ready for me to take stakes. I smile as I check him out. I rise and walk over, planting my boot on his chest. He falls back, spreading his arms out to say he's all mine. I enjoy my moment of dominance and his subservience as we stare at each other.

As I lift my boot, Buck grabs it. He holds it on his chest, caressing the shiny black patent leather. I just wait and watch. He slowly unties the bow then pulls the laces through each eye. I let him work, going with the scene. When he's done, I step over him then plant my other boot. He goes to work again, slowly loosening my black pro boot. When he's done, I step back. Buck rolls onto his knees then grabs my right foot. He peels the boot off then does the left.

I move in and spread my arms. Buck nods and peels down my sweaty black trunks. He leaves my thong on, stripping me in stages. My cock is getting painfully hard in my pouch, but I wouldn't change this moment at all. Watching the beefy beast kneel before me and just service me like an attendant in the old days is so hot.

Buck peels my thong down onto my thighs. When my cock springs free, he pauses to suck it, gently bobbing his head up and down before moving off and finishing the strip job. He slides my thong away then kneels before me. I put my hands on my hips, thrusting the, forward slightly. He takes the hint and grabs hold of the base of my shaft.

The handsome beefcake leans in and wraps his lips around my cock head. I moan. He pumps his hand while sucking me. When his tongue flicks my piss slit, I gasp. Buck just plays with my cock, getting me ridiculously hard with slow, gentle mouth and hand action. Oh damn. I actually brace myself on his head and thick shoulder to steady myself, moaning my approval.

I let him edge me, but I pull out before he can finish. I direct him to his feet then to the corner. As he turns, gripping the ropes on either side of the turnbuckle, I cover my cock then move in. Fuck, what a meaty ass. I drizzle some lube on my fingers then slide them inside him. Buck lifts his head and moans. I caress his back as I finger fuck his tight hole.

The beefy hunk moves his hips back and forth, silently begging for more. I smile, more than prepared to give it to him. He's ready. I'm ready. I step in and guide my cock inside him. Buck groans with pleasure as I push in deeper and deeper. I grip his hips then slowly start to pump. I hear a lot of happy sounds coming from the handsome farmer as I admire his broad back.

I pick up the pace, enjoying the view of his big body. He's so powerful. So strong. Such a fucking man. And I beat him. I own his body. Damn. It's a great feeling. I keep pounding him. My excitement takes over. I'm driving in hard and fast, slamming my hips into his pelvis. With the combination of the blowjob and his beauty, I'm a fast fuck. I'd love to make this last, but I can't. I'm quickly gasping and grunting as he tells me how great it feels.

I fall forward onto his back and keep pumping. The shallow thrusts are all it takes for me to explode inside him. I hold his shoulders, squeezing them hard as I drain my cock of my hot white seed. I let out one final moan as my softening, covered cock slips free. I back off but tell him to stay where he is. I slide the full condom off then kneel down behind the big stud.

I reach under Buck and grab his cock with my right hand. He moans. I milk him, like he's probably done to plenty of cows in his day. I rhythmically grip, squeeze and pump. The handsome hunk whimpers his approval. He begs me to drain him. I put my left finger inside his hole. The double attack has him crying out fast. He's rock-hard in my hand and his body is shaking.

Buck screams then lets loose his load. The first ropes of his cum hit the middle turnbuckle then splash down on the canvas. I keep going until he's soft, drained and begging me to stop. I stand up and pull him into a light reverse bearhug. Buck collapses into me as I kiss his neck. We break, grab towels and water. We clean up before sitting down in the middle of the ring.

Neither of us talk, too absorbed in our euphoria. As our adrenaline runs out, we lie naked on the smooth canvas, staring at the ceiling. I reach out, sliding my arm under Buck’s head. I pull him towards me, so his head rests on my shoulders. He caresses my torso and I shudder. Even though we barely know each other, this feels oddly comfortable.

Buck says, “Damn. You and Cody are good. I can't seem to beat either of you. At least you guys know how to make losing fun.”

I push him to sit up then roll over and crawl behind him. He lets me slide in, my legs stretched out on either side. I reach under his arms and pull him back into the me. Buck sinks against me. I kiss the back of his neck. SMOOCH! He moans. My hands caress his torso as I kiss his neck. He enjoys the moment, letting me have my way with him.

I nuzzle my chin into his neck, “I've seen you kick serious ass, but maybe you're a guy who needs the right motivation. In fun matches, you don't go all out.”

“Maybe. I definitely don't go low, like I did with Moneymaker.”

“And I appreciate that.” We laugh. I whisper. “I think what you really need is more practice.”

Buck nods, “Yeah. I never found many matches on the farm. It's a lot easier here. Maybe I can set up -”

I squeeze him, “No. I meant more practice right now.”

The powerful farmer pulls away from me. He spins and moves in. I let him push me back onto the mat. I feel his bulk press down on me, my arms falling limp over my head. Buck pins me down, his sweat dripping down on my face. He smiles, “I'd go a hundred more rounds with you Ryan, but I don't want you to just lie down for me. Ever.”

My heart jumps at that. So does my cock. I answer, “You just keep getting better, Buck. How about bearhugs? Yours is awesome. We could make it a real unbreakable finisher.”

“Hell yeah. You're on.”

Bearhug Practice

Buck sits back on my stomach. He flexes for me. As I admire those big biceps and that powerful chest, his cock grows, hovering over my body. I grab it while rubbing his thigh with the other. The sexy beast pulls free, rolling off me. He says, “Gonna be hard to get my trunks on, if you keep doing that.”

I roll up to my knees. My cock is semi-hard, growing again. I grab my shaft and play with it, “Then we just won't wear trunks.”

We rise, naked, sweaty and pumped. As we circle, I spread my arms, “You first.” I see him look slightly insulted at me handing him the opening. Oops, I should've realized he'd want to earn any win. Fortunately, hanging around with Cody all these years has taught me a few things about handling guys. I smirk as sexy as I can while reaching down and adjusting my cock and balls. I try to flirt, “Come on. Show me how it's done, stud.”

I open myself up for Buck to do his best.

My attempt must work, because Buck smiles as he now takes my offer as seductive instead of pity. He looks me up and down then moves in. He runs his hands over my torso and up and down my sides. I softly moan and he shakes his head, “We really doing bearhugs or you just seducing me. I need to know how hard to go.”

“Go all out, man. Make me submit. Because I'll do the same to you.” I reach out and poke him in the side, searching for the soft spot under his ribs. “Unless you want me to go first. Set the bar by making you submit fast.”

Buck laughs, “Okay, it's like that. All right, I'll go.”

With that, Buck whips his arms around my body and pulls me in close into a standard bearhug. I gasp immediately. Oh fuck, that hurts so good. All those years on the farm have given him incredible strength. I gasp as he just squeezes. Nothing fancy, just raw power. I grip his shoulders, trying to control my breathing. I grit my teeth as my hands dig into the huge round mounds of muscle.

With every exhale, I feel him constrict me even more. Oh fuck. Between our tightly pressed bodies, I can feel our cocks trying to find space to grow and rise. It's the only thing that saves me as Buck needs to move his ass back to make his cock comfortable. Big mistake. It eases the pressure and I rise onto my toes. When he locks it on again, he's in the wrong spot. It's still tight, but it's not crushing or submission-worthy.

Buck realizes he's not in the right spot. He lets go, “Damn, I lost it.”

“You did, but it was because of this bad boy.” I whip my hand out and playfully smack his hard cock. He flinches. I tell him, “It's okay. One of the hazards of nude wrestling.”

The beefy farmer smiles sheepishly, “Not the first time my cock has cost me a match.”

I laugh, “I think we can all say that. Okay, my turn.” Buck nods and opens his arms, looking a little disappointed in himself. I ask, “How much do you weigh?”

“Around 240.”

I nod, “Okay. I don't know if I can hold you up long enough to get a submission, but let’s see.”

I reach around his waist then immediately pull him up into a bearhug. He lifts his legs, bracing his shins on my thighs. I squeeze as hard as I can, crushing his lower back. He's a big boy, but I hear him grunting. Buck leans to the right, falling over my left shoulder. He cries out as I bounce him a little. No submission, though.

My strength is waning and he's starting to slip. I focus on one more burst of power. As soon as I do, Buck lets out a long, pained groan. I feel his tricep against the back of my head as he cries out, “Fuck!” I feel him fall forward, literally hanging on my shoulder as I give it all I've got. Every muscle in my body is pumped and I'm sweating. Come on, just give already.

No submission. I need to let him down. I lower him and back up, stretching out my back. I shake out my head as I look up at him, “Was I even close?”

Buck replies, “I was feeling it, but could've held out longer.” He rubs his smooth stomach, “That's what a farm diet gets you.”

I laugh, “You've got more of a six-pack than me, dude. Muscle really does weigh more. Damn. Maybe I should've gone upside down bearhug. Your thighs on my shoulders would've provided more support.”

The beefy hunk gets a cruel grin, “Let’s find out.”

I stand up and Buck moves in. I gulp as he leans to the right and grabs me around the waist. I squat down and on the count of three, leap up to help him lift and flip my 250-lbs of muscle up. I bend at the waist, bracing my thighs on his shoulders as he lifts me up and down, getting me into position. I feel his hot breath on my taint as he grunts from the effort.

Buck starts squeezing and I groan. I reach behind him and grab his ass cheeks for support. The handsome powerhouse crushes me, but gravity does a lot of the work, too. I feel the blood rushing to my head. Buck bounces me and I cry out. Oh damn. He asks if I'm close to giving. I tell him not yet. He squeezes harder and I moan loudly.

One of us gives, but it's not me. Buck warns me I'm going down, so I drop my hands and he lets go. I plop down safely and roll onto my ass, sitting with legs spread. He shakes his head, “Even with your legs up there, I couldn't hold it long enough for a submission. I think that's a move to do on twinks.”

I nod, “Well, it was still fun. Pete’s the only other guy who can lift me.” Buck nods, but he makes a face. It's subtle, but I definitely see it. I wonder if he's upset that I mentioned that variation to him? I ask, “Want another go? I feel like I talked you into that one.”

“No, it was my call. Your turn.”

“All right, back to basics. Arms up, stud.”

I move in, grabbing Buck around his body. I press my body into his, adjusting my arms to make sure I get into the right spot. When I'm good, I tighten up and squeeze. Buck groans, “Ohhhh, wow!” He grips just above my biceps and I see the pain etched on his face. I move my arms, working his sides then I lift and drop them, really trying to massage the flesh and compress it.

Buck grunts and pushes on me. He says, “Fuck, that's the spot. Oh boy. That's what. Oh. I need to find on you. ARGH!” I breathe in deeply then exhale as I put all I have into the crushing hold. I roar. Buck cries out loudly. I feel his fingers dig into my arms and I know I'm close. He shakes his head, “No. No. No. Oh fuck!” My entire body is tense as I strain.

I hear Buck whimpering and his hands slide off my biceps. His arms drop to the side and he's gasping. I keep staring, every vein in my body popping. Come on. Come on. Buck's head falls forward onto my shoulder. I feel his short, hot breaths on my trap as he gasps. I try bouncing him, moving his limp body in the hold. I've heard guys can pass out in a bearhug, but I've never done it. Or have I?

Suddenly, Buck gets a burst of life. He grabs my shoulders again and lifts his head. He's really moaning, but he's not submitting. My body relaxes as I can't keep this force up. I have no choice but to release him. He beefy hunk falls back onto his ass then lies flat and spread-eagle on the canvas. We're both sweaty messes, just from standing around. Amazing.

I grab us water then sit beside Buck, “I had to be close there.”

Buck nods, “Fuck, you were. You had it perfect. I almost passed out.” The handsome hunk feels his side for where I got him. I point to a bruise and he nods, “Oh, yeah, that’s it. I think you know bearhugs better than anyone I've wrestled. Even Cody or Brody.”

“Well, Cody knows the technique, but he doesn't have the strength we do. But that's exactly how to win with a standard bearhug. Weaken the core then slap one of those on? With your power? You'll have them screaming. You're really close.”

“How'd you get to be such an expert?”

“Well, being friends with Cody. Like I said, he knows the right technique for pretty much every hold. And I wrestle a lot these days. Luke loves being put in bearhugs. And I'll put my arms against Corey's legs sometimes. See who can get a submission first.”

Buck rolls away from me, quickly rising. He says, “Well, I've learned a lot. So, thanks for the practice.”

“No thanks needed. I'm having a great time. It's your turn. How about another one of those reverse bearhugs? The last one was awesome.”

The beefy hunk hesitates then moves in as I turn around. I love the feeling of his arms as they come around my waist. Buck pulls me into him and I feel his thick shaft running in my crack and his head pressing up on my taint. I joke, “If you need to raise your cock, I've got an idea where you can put it.”

The handsome stud laughs, “You're always on the make, aren't you?” I'm surprised by the comment, but he says, “When you feel what I've got planned, you'll see why I need it free.”

Buck tightens his arms. I grip his forearms as he squeezes harder. Oh fuck. The powerhouse hunk crushes my aching midsection. He's got me in the right spot, obviously learning where to target. I start to tell him, but suddenly, I can't speak as he crushes me like a python treats its prey. I struggle to breathe, but it's the pain that really overwhelms me. I'm quickly fading.

My sides quickly collapse under the force of his reverse bearhug. I moan and lean back against him. Buck manages to control my 250-lbs muscle. He senses my weakness, upping the pressure even more. As he bounces my naked carcass, I grip his forearms and cry out. The beefy hunk’s cock is hard and pressing into my ass. Even though I'm in agony, I'm hard, too.

I gasp for breath. He shakes me back-and-forth. I flop to each side, my core screaming. I'm helpless in the beefy hunk’s killer hold. My head whips around as I feel like I might break in half. Buck is so strong. And he's found the perfect spot. I whimper and cry out, hoping against hope that he’ll lose his power before I lose consciousness. It's not happening.

As I tap his forearm, I admit defeat. “Okay, okay. I give. Oh fuck.” Buck releases me and I drop to a knee in front of him. “I'm done. You win bearhugs. Fuck, you're so strong.”

My head is bowed, but I sense he's flexing in front of me, enjoying the feeling of a hard-fought victory. My sides will ache for days. I look up. His manhood is rock hard, pointing out and up. Buck’s arms are raised and his biceps are flexed, just like I expected. I admire the handsome beast. I'm about to lean in to suck the winner’s cock when he helps me up to my feet. Huh.

We hug and he thanks me for an awesome time. I just nod, disappointed that he's not taking stakes. I don't want to pressure him, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want more. I shake it off and we make quick work of the cleanup before going to the back. Even now, we're both still semi-hard, but he's not making a move on me. Is it possible that he's not interested?

The Shower

On the way to the locker room, I ask Buck about himself. He's surprised that I want to hear about him, claiming his life is so boring compared to the soap opera that I'm living every day. I ask about that. When he explains what he means, I realize he's kind of right. We do seem to have a lot of drama, a lot of sex and a lot of hot men. I never really realized it. It's just life.

I get back to him, explaining that I've never lived outside a big city, so I really am curious. He shrugs and starts to share more about himself. By the time were naked in the shower, I've heard all about the farm and his ‘boring’ life. And I'm impressed by all he does. He's simple, but he's also smart, focused and down-to-Earth.

As the steam builds in the shower, I ask, “So, Buck, what's your role on The Cave soap opera?” He thinks. I decide to be more aggressive. I move in and push him against the wall.

Buck lets me, not resisting at all. He says, “I'd like to be the mysterious stranger, but I'm probably the country bumpkin cousin who just hangs around the sidelines as comedy relief before getting written off.”

I smile, “You think you're on the sidelines? Buddy, you're the center of a lot of things now. I think you're the hot new hero character brought in to boost the show’s sex appeal.” I kiss him. He kisses me back. “The one with a lot of shirtless scenes.” I caress his pec as I give him another kiss. “The one who fucks his way through town, leaving a trail of broken hearts.”

Buck laughs, “Damn. I wish. Oh, fuck. You feel so good.” He leans forward and initiates the kiss this time. “People say Cody is the sweet talker, but you're obviously the master. Thanks for today, Ryan.”

I can't take it. I need to force the issue. I ask, “Is it over?” Buck bites his bottom lip. Something has him holding back. But he's obviously into me. I tell him, “You won the bearhugs, but never took your prize.” I reach down and grab hold of his cock. Light grip. I milk it slowly. Back and forth. With a slight twist of my soapy hand.

“Oh. Damn.”

I ask, “Do you want to know what you won?”

Buck nods, “Fuck it. Yes, I want to know.”

Finally. I lean into his ear then whisper, “Fuck me, stud.”

The beefy hunk doesn't need any more invitation. Whatever kept him from pursuing it earlier, he's all-in now. Buck immediately pushes me around, reversing our positions. He pins me against the wall and attacks my mouth. I just enjoy the feeling of his strong, rough hands all over my body as the steam surrounds us. Buck’s hands and lips feel so good on my wet flesh.

I fold up my towel and drop it on the wet towered floor in front of him. When he pushes me down to my knees, I finally get to go to work on his cock. Buck moans as I get him hard. It doesn't take much. He holds my head then starts face fucking me. I let him own my mouth. Cody said he's a stud when he's dominant. I intend to find out. I gag on his large shaft as his head slams into the back of my throat. I grip his ass to steady myself.

Buck rides me then pulls out, his cock rock-hard, shiny and slick. He pulls me up by my hair. Oh, yeah. The farmer roughly spins me around to face the wall. I enjoy the feeling of him taking control. When he spanks me, I moan my approval. SMACK! The beefy hunk fondles me from behind and I moan. Fuck, that feels so good. I groan and whimper, savoring his firm hands.

The big stud grips my hips and pulls my ass back. He kicks my legs open and I brace against the tile wall. I hear him sheathing his cock then feel his powerful paws on my hips again. I thrust my ass back, trying to be as inviting as possible. Not that I need to be, he's all over me. Buck forces his steel rod inside me and I gasp, “Oh, fuck yeah!”

The farmer pounds my hole, slamming his pelvis into my smooth ass cheeks as I tell him how good it feels. My encouragement works and he goes harder and faster. I love how strong he is, easily able to control my big body as he takes me. I relax as he pumps. I hang my head, muttering, “Oh god, yes. Oh fuck. Oh fuck.” Buck owns my ass and I'm loving it.

Buck is gasping now, too. He pulls out then spins me around. He orders me to my knees as he uncovers his gorgeous cock. The beefy big man jerks his dick, aiming it at my chest. Buck explodes all over my pecs, coating me in his seed. As warm water pelts onto my back, his hot white cum sprays all over my smooth, muscular torso. When he's drained, I lean in and clean off his head, enjoying the taste of his last few drops of cum.

As I suck him, I'm pumping my own cock. Buck runs his hand through my hair. He sees what I'm doing, encouraging me to work my cock and shoot my big load. My lips tighten on his rock-hard rod as I quickly spray my seed all over the tiled floor. I pull off and look up. Buck smiles down at me and I wink up at him.

I rise up, helped by his strong hands. We kiss, pressing together, his seed now coating both of us. When we break, we just stare at each other. I've wrestled and fucked a lot of guys over the past year, so I know the feeling of a post-match and post-sex high. When I started to get more action, Cody warned me to keep perspective and not to lose myself to it. He says it's not real. I'm trying to remember that, but it's hard. This feels different. Damn.

At Home

I unpack, still thinking about Buck. He was a little hot and cold, but we ended hot. Really hot, because I find his leopard-print thong inside my bag and smile. He must've stuck it in here when I wasn't looking. I put the pouch over my face and breathe in deeply, absorbing his sweaty musk. Damn. I look at it, debating what to do. I want to call Buck to offer it back, but he obviously wanted me to have it. Maybe he did it to get me to call. Or maybe calling is the wrong thing to do.

Hm. Is it weird to call now? Why would it be? We're just friends. There's no time rule for calling a friend back. Is there? I should thank him. But maybe I should be cool. Fuck, it shouldn't be this hard to decide what to do.

Instead of calling, I strip naked and pull the thong on. Mm. It feels nice. I adjust and rub myself, unable to keep my hands off my cock and balls wrapped tight in the thin spandex pouch. Buck looked great in leopard-print. I imagine it's him I'm touching. Oh yeah. That feels nice.

I toss everything else in the washer, but I decide to hold off on washing this thong. I want to keep it on. My phone rings. Maybe Buck’s calling me? Oh, it's Pete. I look at the screen. Do I feel like talking? Not really. As I'm debating, it goes to voicemail. Huh. I look at my phone, I realize I have more calls and unheard messages. Where was my head when these came in?

There's Pete asking a random question. There's Luke, confirming the restaurant for dinner on Thursday. Corey inviting me to a party tonight. Pete again. And again. A curious Cody, wanting to know how it went. Buck thanking me for a good time. Pete's fourth and newest message pops up, which is again random and obviously a pretense to see what happened with Buck. I look at the list of messages from all the main men in my life (and Buck), debating what to do.

My thumb instinctively makes the right choice.

It rings once then I hear, “Hey Ry. Took you long enough. Must've gone well.”

“It went great, Cody. Buck was everything you said and more.” As my best friend presses me for details, I lean against the washing machine and idly rub my cock inside the thong. The more I talk, the harder I get. Before I know it, I'm full-on jerking myself.


Cody laughs, “Holy fuck, you're pounding one out right now, aren't you?” I moan an unconvincing denial. He knows better, “You actually think I don't recognize the sound? Me? After all the guys I've made make that exact same sound? Come on, buddy.”

I slow down, getting my focus back. “Sorry, you're right. Buck snuck his leopard-print thong into my bag.”

“Hot.”

“And I'm wearing it.”

“Hotter.”

“So, I couldn't help playing with myself. Sorry.”

“Hottest. I love it, buddy. Wow, Buck never gave me a souvenir. You're the fucking man.”

I laugh, “It was nice. And a surprise since there were a couple of times when I wasn't sure if he was really into me.”

“I don't believe that.”

“Seriously. I practically had to beg him to fuck me.”

“You lost?”

“Not exactly. I'll explain. And I'll keep my hand off. Until we hang up.”

My buddy says firmly, “No. Keep pumping, Ry. Tell me more about the match. And fucking fire off a load into Buck’s thong while you do it.” I hesitate, so he says, “Do it. C’mon. Buck had you in a reverse bearhug and he was dry humping you. Keep talking. I want to hear if you escaped. And keep jerking. You obviously want and need to do it.”

Damn. He's right. I can't resist. I finish the story. Almost. I explode into the leopard-print pouch just before I reach the end of the second fall, letting out a loud cry. Cody waits while I pump until I'm soft and drained. I collapse against the washing machine, gasping for breath.

Cody laughs at me, “I knew you'd like Buck. The plot thickens.”

“What plot?”

“If you don't know, I'm not sure I should tell you. Then again, can I trust you to figure it out on your own?” I growl at his smug satisfaction, but he ignores me. Cody says, “Look, I gotta go. It's my night to make dinner. But I'll make extra. Calm down. Clean up. Come over. ‘Kay?”

I pause, but quietly reply, “Okay.”

“I need more than that. I'll see you soon?”

I sigh, “Yes, Cody, I'll be over for dinner. Within the hour. Promise.”

I hang up. I look at my phone for a good minute. I decide to ignore the other calls for now. I'll text a confirmation to Luke later. I'll text Corey that I'm tired. And Pete? I'll FaceTime with him before bed. As for Buck, I'll wait to hear what Cody has to say. My best friend always knows what to do in these situations and clearly has an opinion.

For now, I simply strip off the cum-soaked thong. It no longer smells like Buck anyway, so I toss it into the washer, looking forward to the next time I get to wear it.

The End

14 comments:

  1. It's a damned good thing I wasn't reading this out in public because I would have run the risk of public indecency. What a match!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks, Tom! I'm glad you were reading it in private. I'd hate to be responsible for causing legal troubles.

      Delete
  2. Aw, who WOULDN'T love Buck, with lines like this: "...I'm probably the country bumpkin cousin who just hangs around the sidelines as comedy relief before getting written off.”

    Here's hoping Cody can guide Ryan to the Ryan-Buck romance I so want to see! Hm, I have a feeling Buck might end up pretty unpopular with Ryan's harem... Watch your back, bud!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I love the trading-card-like profile pictures, or like on the back of action figures when I was a kid. (Also, I can never remember everything I want to say in one comment.)

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Sean! I always appreciate your comments, no matter how many it takes! The more the merrier. :)

      Well, I know that I love Buck! Interesting that you think that Ryan's the one who needs Cody's guidance.

      The cards are a new idea/approach. I also added a description of The Cave in the title. I'm hoping they'll do two things - (1) help me keep track of the details (the cast is so big now, I forget); and (2) save me trying to write that into the narrator's voice every story. I find it sometimes disrupts my flow as I break to spell out height, weight, relationships, roles, jobs and what the Cave is. For now, it'll exist in both places until I'm sure.

      Delete
    3. Oh yeah. Forgot to mention the cards. Really liked that touch.

      Delete
    4. Awesome. Thanks for the feedback.

      Delete
  3. YES! Im loving those cards. Its like you say, the Cave's Universe of characters is starting to be quite large. And the fact is its going to get larger, and its a quick reminder. What a great story and I agree with a commentator above. in regards that Buck has to watch his back. At least with Pete. Cause we all know Pete.
    Ryan seems to be in super deep with Buck. BTW, Ryan loves to take as much as to give. Weve seen that before with Pete.
    In regards to artwork its not only the cards. I think those last images are new for Ryan? And this story has tons of images. Which I cant complain about! Im all for it. Good Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. Glad you liked it. I get nervous with stories like this, worrying if they'll live up to expectations. Ryan definitely seems to be into Buck.

      Yes, I think there are a couple of new ones for Ryan. His hair and beard keep changing, but I figure you guys will be willing to look past that.

      Excellent about the cards. With an email I received, that's four fans of them.

      Delete
  4. Just loving these card stories. I would love to see Jake Burton in a fantasy match up with the like of Nick Sterling or Nick Gomez or Jake Burton vs Tyler Stines would be awesome. Have to say Jake Burton is my ultimate wrestling fantasy etc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment on the cards.

      Jake Burton has long been on my radar to use, but I waffled on the right character and personality for him. I think I’ve finally solved it, so look for him to join the cast in 2019. In real life, he would be a total wrestling stud if Thunders or someone could rope him in. I’m not familiar with the other three guys, but I’ll check them out!

      Delete
    2. Brilliant looking forward to seeing Jake Burton on here

      Delete
    3. Meant to say you'll find Nick Sterling on the Randy blue websites

      Delete
  5. God I been binging all your stories last couple of days & I am so invested in Ryan & his Harem it's ridiculous!! I find myself rooting for either Corey or Luke mostly Luke. Here's my breakdown Pete was great for a time but Ryan does not truly value him that much he says he does but actions speak otherwise he just doesn't to me. Buck is older wiser & in a place in his life where he doesn't really have time for Ryan's games.

    Now Corey I feel eventually the age gap between him & Ryan would hold them back. Like Corey is in his life where it's all party, sex, & living, Ryan is there in the moment due to repressed living but eventually he's gonna have to calm down. They'll both have fun develop a fondness for 1 another but eventually realize their better off as really close friends IMO. Also Corey is a lot like younger Cody & since Ryan use to be in love that feels like regression to me in a sense.

    Now Luke, Luke & Ryan are close in age their both in that stage where they wanna have fun & try new things cause Ryan just found himself, Luke just left the army, only problem is Luke falls hard & he falls fast, a little too quick for Ryan's taste at the moment but long term he's the all around best option, Ryan might be jealous Pete is having this lil thing with Paul but he's never fought for nor is he trying to fight for Pete, he actually fought Squatch for Luke, also Ryan couldn't careless about Corey & Ramsey f*cking showing that mostly Corey is just a close piece of ass to him. Luke ould literally go off & find the guy of his dreams yet here he is in LA no family no nothing trying to hang on just cause he sees a future with Ryan, Luke could be for Ryan what, Jae is to Cody if he lets him but he won't realize that till he's ready to grow up.

    ReplyDelete