Sunday, May 17, 2015

PSA: Thunder's Arena 30% Off Sale

Guys,

Thunder's Arena has a 30% off promotion going right now, using the code MXD. It works on downloads as I just bought 3.

They're debuting a new 6'7" wrestler, MXD, which is the reason for the code.

Wow, he's tall


These are the first videos I've bought from Thunder's this year, as they raised their prices beyond what I think is a reasonable value. A lot of the videos are $32, which for 20 minutes of action is a little too high for me. This discount made it a little more palatable.

Once I view them, I might write a review, but one of my purchases was Tak vs. Archer. It has already been expertly reviewed by La Sustancia P, over at his blog.

I love me some Tak

Wow, Tak is actually bigger than his opponent?

Another purchase was Marco vs. Wolf. Joe interviewed Marco right before he shut down his Ringside blog. I liked him, but he debuted right as the prices went up, so I haven't really gotten a chance to see if he lives up to the hype.

Wolf gets a WOOF from me

Wolf looks great, let's see if Marco lives up to the hype

Anyway, I don't know how long the sale will last, but I thought I'd share the fact that it exists.

Alex

2 comments: