Monday, July 22, 2024

The Cave Undercard 40: Blue Collar Beef vs. Valet


This is a companion story to the 7/15 story The Cave Undercard 39: Master Peace vs. Moneymaker. I tried to make it so it can be read alone, but your mileage may vary depending on your personal tastes and need for details.

-----

THE CAVE RING. LOS ANGELES CA.

“Nice moves, Street.”

I pull my baseball cap back on, “Yeah, I know. Told you that. I didn’t need any tryout. Natural athlete. Wrestled in high school. Fought a lot since then.” I start to head to the locker room, “So, we done, Cody?”



The handsome 29-year-old replies, “No, we’re not done. There are just a couple of things I want to check.”

Cody’s acting all business, not charmed by me at all. I can respect that. I’m all business, too. Chris should've told me how hot and confident this stud is. I was thinking the guy set up this little wrestling league to be around studs. Figured I could work him a little and get some extra cash. Not so easy. Won't stop me from trying, but I wasn't ready for a man like this.

The hot guy asks, “What did Chris tell you about your role?”



I sigh, “Yeah, okay. This is a gay, superhero, wrestling video company. Guys dress up, wrestle, and fuck. Chris plays a guy named Master Peace. He’s wrestling a guy who goes by Moneymaker. This guy Moneymaker has a twink henchman named Valet. They like to cheat. He needs backup. I’m gonna be his backup.”

“Yes, all true. Good so far.”

“I’m gonna stand ringside. If the little twink tries to interfere in his match, I kick the punk’s ass until he can’t interfere no more.” Cody doesn’t look impressed. “Relax. I’m not gonna hurt anyone. Much. Just … restrain the punk. After I warn him, he’s not gonna try anything, so don’t worry.” Cody laughs. I sneer, “You think that’s funny? You think I can’t handle a twink?”



“No, it’s not that. You’re 34. 6’2”. 235-lbs. Valerio is 19. 5’9”. 150-lbs. In a real fight, you win every time. But in The Cave, things can work differently. It won’t be as easy to control him as you think. What I’m focused on is, do you realize that your fate is tied to Chris winning or losing? If Master Peace goes down, you go down. Ever bottomed?”

Now it’s my turn to laugh. “Yeah. I’ve bottomed.” I grab his iPad and type in a URL. “That’s me. My page. I’m a whore for hire, Cody. I’ve done lots of things. Whoever, whatever, whenever. Pay me and you call the shots. But Chris says there’s no way he’s going down if I handle the kid.”

“Master Peace has lost before. To me. To his ex. His opponent Moneymaker is good. Chris can lose.” I’m surprised by that. “And Valet has helped Moneymaker win before, even when his opponents have bigger, stronger backup. Underestimate them at your own risk. So, what I need to know is, if Chris loses, are you going to follow Cave rules as I’ve explained them?”

“Yeah. Yeah, I’ll let them fuck me.”

Cody asks, “What if that twink, the one you have no respect for, gets dirty? Low blows you. Cheats to take you outta the picture. Humiliates you. Treats you like a complete bitch. What if they want to double team you? All on camera. All for sale. Are you going to be their bitch without objection? The Cave is a consensual place. It only works if everyone is onboard and able to suppress any … ego they might have.”

“Chris and me gotta talk.”

“Sounds good.”

I make sure he understands, “Not about the shit you’re saying. I’ve done all that and more. I gotta talk to him about the money. I’m good with all the stuff you’re talking about, but the price needs to be right. And what he quoted me is wrong.”

Cody shrugs, “That’s for you guys to work out. The money we’re offering you is the money. There’s no negotiation here. Chris knows that. Don’t look for more from us after the fact.”

“Got it.” I look Cody over. He’s hot in his little black speedo and boots. 6’. 205. Nice body. Good muscles. Handsome and charming. Sexiest part is his confidence. “You know, I like you. You’re a businessman. No nonsense. You got your game and it’s ‘take it or leave it’.” I grin, “I intimidate a lot of guys.” He just stares at me, waiting for my point. “But not you. I like it.”

I reach out and grab behind his head. I pull Cody into a kiss. He lets me lead for a bit before he takes over. Yeah, this guy is a total alpha stud. I rub his pec. Squeeze his nipple. I slide my hand down his smooth torso to his bulge. I pull back from the kiss to say, “Lemme see something.” I play with his cock in his spandex. “Yeah, you got a monster. I thought so.”

Cody smirks, “Why’d you wanna know about that?”

“Tell you what. I’ll let you fuck me.”

“Really? How much?”

I laugh, “Yeah, I like you. You get it. Businessmen gotta business, right? You knew right away there’d be a cost. Most guys? They’d think I was giving it away. By the time I quote the price, they’re in too deep. Not you. You’re hot, though. Tell you what. I’ll give you my standard bottoming rate. With a 10% discount. And no big dick surcharge.”

Cody grins, “You charge extra for big dicks?”

“Got to. Not getting stretched out for nothing. I charge extra for every inch over 5 thick and 6 long. And I round up. For a guy like you, that’s a big savings.”

“Wow, practically giving it away.” Cody smirks, “Thanks for the deal, but I’m good.” He gets back to business, “You have the paperwork. If you work things out with Chris, read the waivers carefully. If you really want to make money, be a wrestler. Money’s a lot better for the stars of the videos. Chris and Miguel - Moneymaker - they’ll do well on this if it’s a good match.”

I bounce my pecs and give him my sexiest look, “You sure I won’t be the star of the video?”

“Yes. No matter what you do or how much we feature you, this video is Master Peace vs. Moneymaker. You and Valet are not the stars. He knows it. You know it. And you’ll sign that you know it.”

I flex my guns, “Sounds like a challenge.”

Cody pats my pec, “No, it doesn’t.” His hand slides down my stomach as he nods. He’s thinking but I can’t tell about what. That’s weird because I always know what guys are thinking. The boss looks me in the eye and says, “If you want star money and bonuses, you will need to make a whole other video for us outside the match. One that we can sell.”

Now, that definitely sounds like a challenge. I tell him, “Lemme think on that.”

We just smirk at each other.

-----

RINGSIDE. MASTER PEACE VS. MONEYMAKER. FOUR DAYS LATER.

Wrestlers must make decent bank here. Chris is personally making up the difference in case of a loss that results in me sucking or getting fucked. As a compromise, I agreed that if he loses and they leave me out of stakes, I’ll get the base rate from Cody. Big mistake on Chris’ part. I care about money. I don’t care about him winning. And I really don’t care about getting fucked.

Not that I’d work against him. That’d be wrong and probably keep him from paying me. If he wins, he wins. But if he loses, I need to make sure I get dragged into their stakes. I start on that mission in the locker room by wearing a small mask over the clunky helmet he tried to push on me. Chris is a hot guy, but I’m more than that. I’m a man. If the twink has any kind of daddy fantasies, he’s gonna be drooling over me, not my prettyboy buddy.

And so will the fans. By dominating the entrance over my buddy, I’m gonna get noticed, that’s why I’ve got my private meetup details written in big capital letters back and front, BLUECOLLARBEEF WHORES4HIRE. Just the entrance alone should get guys googling me. Of course, I’ve got bigger aspirations than the entrance. I’m gonna show guys what I can do.



I’m pumped as fuck. I lifted to make sure I look as big as possible. I’m commando in these teeny, tiny trunks. When I sent Cody my size, he double checked. He knew they were too small but went with my request. What does he care? Like me, he’s looking at the bottom line. Tight gear. Boy can see my thick cut cock. Yeah, I’d need to charge myself a hefty big dick surcharge. More importantly, these things can’t hold my ass. They ride up my cheeks and into my crack with the slightest movement.

During intros, I maneuvered Master Peace into the corner looking at his opponent. That put my back to them. I flexed my ass, making sure they saw. And there was a fucking bonus. A third cameraman. When I turned to give the guys in gold my sexiest glare, the camera guy was focused on my back. I slowly turned, crossing my arms over my chest, legs spread. I held it until the camera moved up to my face.

Yeah, that shit was hotter than my buddy’s entire entrance.

Now, I’m standing outside the ring, working out my next move. The ring is too tall, blocking the twink’s view of my junk and ass. It’s cool. The cameraman is on me. Cody’s making it too easy to make that video he wants. 20 minutes of my ass in these trunks would sell, but I know I gotta do more than that. I need to give the horny fucks a story. A good one.

DING! DING! DING!

Time to get to work.

-----

ROUND ONE.

Valet got a good look before the bell. My body. My arrogance. My ass. They gotta be burned into his mind. Master Peace and I confirmed that as Agent Peace, I only have one job. Stop this Valet punk from interfering. Despite what Cody thinks, that shouldn’t be too hard to do. The boss saw flirty-me and business-me. Valet’s gonna see scary-me.

And if I’m guessing right, it’s gonna turn him the fuck on.

Valet is checking me out.

I get what Cody meant about Master Peace losing. Moneymaker is solid as fuck. And I can tell just by looking at him that he knows what he’s doing. But I’m not watching the match. At all. I only see legs and boots when they go by me. I only move when they block my view of Valet. I’m not being paid to get involved in the match, so I’m not going to. For any reason.

I’m laser-focused on my assignment. Instead of staying opposite of Valet, I move to the ringpost nearest him. I stay on Master Peace’s half, but as close as possible. Valet’s eyes start going from the match to me. Mine never leave him. He moves away, I move to the other corner. The harder I stare at the twink, the longer his looks at me last. Suddenly, I’m his main focus. The punk is nervous. Worried I’m gonna come at him.

Yeah, that’s right, twink. Look at me.

Easiest money I’ve ever made.

After the third time of me circling the ring to keep as close as possible, Valet gives up trying to counter me. He gets what I’m doing. He can only get 20’ away. And all this moving means that neither one of us are watching the action. We’re just watching each other. I don’t care, but he does. He also gets that I’m not crossing the threshold. That gets his little brain working. Now, he’s not so afraid of me. He stays by his corner ringpost just 20’ down the line from me.

Cheaters don’t need to fear guys who follow rules.

Time to shift from scary-me to sex-machine-me.

With us set in position and nothing in between us, I reach my arm up and lean against my ringpost. I flex but in a casual way. Valet licks his fucking lips. I fluff my dick. His eyes follow. I make a face as I reach back and adjust the back of my trunks outta my crack. I wiggle. Valet’s watching everything. I tighten my butt cheeks and the briefs ride back up immediately. I casually turn sideways and look down so he can see for himself.

I shake my head, “Fucking tiny trunks. Won’t stay down.”

Just like I hoped, Valet engages with me, “What the fuck do you care, Beefy?”

“Oh, you noticed? Yeah, I’m Blue Collar Beef on Whores for Hire dot com.” Got my name spoken. Perfect. I look at Valet, “These things are made for little bitches like you, not real men like me.” I do a double bicep flex.

Valet smirks, “You could always take ‘em off.” He spreads his arms, “Or I could.”

Bait taken. I growl, “Ain’t happening, kid. You just stay like you are. Otherwise, Daddy Beef is gonna have a beef with you.” Daddy Beef. It just came to me, but I like it. Fuck that Agent Peace shit. from here on out, I'm Blue Collar Beef.

The twink’s eyes flare at the threat. Or is it an invitation? He doesn’t know, but like me, the lightweight sees shit like this as a challenge. Now, I got him thinking about my trunks coming off. And about me as Daddy Beef. I can see the wheels turning. Yeah, the kid is so fucking hot for me. And he’s not interfering. Two birds, one stone. Bigger paycheck.

Actually, make that three birds. One cameraman is entirely focused on me and Valet. Mostly me. The other two are handling the ring. I’ve scoped out the situation. There’s one handheld and a few stationary cameras that are all aimed at ringside. I know it’s not an accident. I sent Cody a message and he sent one back. We both want my video, and I might get it.

Let’s see how I can turn it into a sure thing.

-----

TURNING UP THE HEAT. 

Moneymaker cries out. In a single leg crab. Valet turns. I kick the ringpost. CLANG! Valet looks at me. I shake my finger, “Leave him, boy.” I can see the twink is torn between his loyalty to his buddy and his fear of me. I taunt him, “We’re having such a good time. Don’t get Blue Collar Beef mad and wreck it.”

Valet is back focused on me. He ignores the ring and comes closer. I stand tall, my hands on my hips. I know what he’s thinking. How can he take me out so he can help his man? How can he use my arrogance against me? Low blow? I got these big balls all wrapped up like a Christmas gift in a tiny little speedo. My boots are spread wide, making them an easy target.

His eyes give him away. I gotta make sure mine don’t. I don’t move. Just a giant muscular statue. Completely confident in my masculine superiority. Smirking like he’s nothing. I add a little growl as he closes the gap. Yeah, I’m just the kind of guy tough little alpha twinks like him love to humble and humiliate. Two more steps and he’ll be close enough to try it.

In the ring, Master Peace cries out. Valet looks over. His boss is back in control. Too bad for both Chris and me. Valet pumps his fist as he backs up a couple of steps from me. It’s okay. This moment was fucking hot. I’m not letting him get away that easily. I growl, “Yeah, that’s it. Back away, boy.” Valet’s eyes flare. He doesn’t like that. I casually lean my shoulder against the ringpost, arms crossed, acting like I just won. “If I was you, I wouldn't want any part of Blue Collar Beef, either.”

Valet is no coward. I’ll give him that. And he doesn’t like being called one. Even though I didn’t say it, he knows what I meant. The kid is pissed at me. I’m a big, arrogant fucker and he doesn’t like me so much. I aim to keep it that way. “Yeah, run back to your ringpost like a good little boy. If you stay there, you won’t need to worry about this.” I flex for him again.

The punk stops retreating. He moves closer. I relax, crossing my arms over my big chest. Yeah, I’m one helluva man, ain’t I? Yeah, the twink thinks so. We’re staring each other down. He comes right to the ringpost. I casually spin to my side, flexing my ass at him as I do. We’re right beside each other with just a steel post between us. I seductively size him up.

I smirk, “You really think your man can win?”

“I know he will.”

“Then why are you trying to mess with the match?”

Valet smirks back, “It’s fun.”

I laugh, “You some kind of masochist, boy? You got any idea what this Daddy can do to a naughty brat?” I flex my right arm and kiss my bicep. “I wrap this around that spaghetti neck of yours and the next thing you know, I’m balls deep in your ass. And believe me, that’s deep.”

The punk’s face turns red, but he stays calm. He leans toward me, putting his chin on the bottom turnbuckle, “How’d Blue Collar Beef end up as Master Peace’s bitch?”

Ooh, getting personal. Nice. I glare at him, “I’m nobody’s bitch, boy. I’m his enforcer.”

“Then how come you’re so focused on me, instead of the ring? My man’s winning.”

“Not being paid me to look up there. I’m looking right where I need to look.” Valet smirks, like he just found something out. I lean in close enough for him to feel my breath. I whisper, “I like this view a lot more, kid. Play your cards right and this here will be a win-win no matter what happens in the ring.”

The punk whispers back, “I always play to win. And I usually do.”

“Good boy.”

Flirting time is over. We understand each other. For a twink, the chance to top me will be irresistible. If his buddy wins. The kid walks away confidently, turning his eyes back to the ring. I watch him the whole way. Sounds like Master Peace is in control. Suddenly, I see them on the canvas. My buddy has Moneymaker in a Boston crab. I move around the ringpost into a football stance, ready to pounce.

Valet sees me out of the corner of his eye. Doing the math. His partner is right there, just a couple of feet away, reaching for him, and I’m way over here, ten feet away. If I wasn’t here, Valet would’ve already done something. But I am. And he’s not sure, but he’s guessing I can get to him before he can do much. The cameraman is on us, practically egging us on.

The kid can’t help himself. He reaches in to help his man. He goes for Moneymaker’s hands, hoping to pull and add to the muscleman’s leverage and power out. It’s a minor infraction, barely worth noticing, but it’s a major opportunity. I sprint forward. I’m there before the twink gets within a foot on his boss. I grab him around the waist and tackle him down. SPLAT!

I pin his wrists to the mats as I straddle his waist. My weight keeps him down. Valet squirms under me. He’s a feisty kid, I’ll give him that. Him struggling gives me the chance to pump my hips, dry humping his abs. My trunks are fully up my crack like a thong. I stretch back, pressing my bulge on his. He’s so squirmy it’s easy to make it feel natural. I flex my ass for the camera.

Oh yeah, boy is getting hard from the grinding. I grapevine his skinny legs. I look down and growl, “Daddy’s got you now, boy. Settle down or I’ll have to get rough.” Valet doesn’t settle down. I didn’t expect him to. “Okay, boy, you’re asking … no, you’re begging for it.”

I lean down and swarm his mouth with mine. He grunts and gasps, his fresh breath filling me up. He fights it, but not really, you know? He doesn’t turn his head away. And he stops fighting and starts writhing under me. The kiss goes on and on until he’s practically melting under me. I pull off, “You’re a good little Daddy’s boy.” He fights again. “Yeah, I'm feeling your boycock go.”

The twink doesn’t like that. He’s sweaty and might squirm loose. I let him. Keep things interesting. When he slips out, he rolls over to run away. I grab him around the waist and stand up, lifting him into a reverse bearhug. I hold him tight then push him into the ring apron. I grind my hard cock on his tight ass. The kid moans. He swings his arm back, but it bounces off me.

“Knock it off, kid. Look at the ring.” The punk looks up, remembering the whole point of this. His man is back in control. “See, he didn’t need your help.” I growl, “But I’m real happy you tried. Gave us this quality time. I got to see what a good little Daddy’s boy you are.”

Valet is squirming and struggling, but he’s not going crazy. I tighten the hug. Not too hard, but he moans as he feels my big arm crush his lean torso. I laugh, “Yeah, that’s Daddy’s little boy. Let it all out.” I squeeze to earn another moan. I hug him with one arm and slide my hand down his torso. I keep him calm, “Your man doesn’t need you. He’s on top. Just like me.”

I cup his balls. Valet moans louder. I fondle it. Nothing too hard, so he goes with it. The boy knows that if he does something and it doesn’t work, I’m gonna crush his eggs. I slide my paw over his dick. It’s hard and stretched out to the right. Some pre-cum has soaked through the gold spandex trunks from the grinding I gave him. I jerk him to get more.

The twink is moaning. His head is back against my shoulder. I notice his eyes are open, following the ring action. Maybe seeing his man dominate is making him hotter. Or maybe he’s just waiting until he’s needed before he fights me again. I rub some pre-cum on my finger and lift it up to his mouth. I slide my thick index finger in, and he sucks on it like a good boy.

In the ring, Master Peace is in trouble. He suddenly dives at Moneymaker’s legs, taking him down. CRASH! The match flips. As expected, Valet swings his arm back, aiming for my head. I lean out of reach. I power him into a full nelson. ARGH! I stand tall, lifting Valet’s boots off the mat. I step forward, pinning him against the apron again. I turn him to follow the action.

“Why’d you go and do that? Hit me in the head? We were having fun and you had to go and be a naughty boy.” In the ring, they're doing whatever they're doing, but out here, I'm humping the helpless Valet. “Yeah, kid, looks like my guy’s in control. Look how he’s driving those boots down. You hate seeing your man lose? You’re gonna love it when I’m taking your ass.”

Moneymaker escapes, turning things around again. Valet groans against the power of my full nelson, “Yeah! Looks like it’s Daddy who’s gonna get fucked! You can see how much you like riding my MANcock!”

I hold back a laugh. Yeah, I got the kid. If his man wins, I’m getting paid. Sorry, Chris. Won’t be mad if you come back, but won’t be mad if you don’t, either. I’m doing my job. You suck at yours. Holy shit, Moneymaker has Master Peace up for a fucking piledriver! Shit, they wrestle for keeps around here. BAM! Damn, he hit the piledriver. My buddy crumples in a heap.

An easy one-finger pin and the first fall is over.

I let the full nelson go. I keep Valet pinned against the apron. I growl in his ear, “Your man looks good, flexing like that.”

“Yeah, he does. He’s the best. Your guy looks like the fucking loser he is.”

I laugh. I’m grinding on him, and he doesn’t react. Just acts like it’s natural. I tell him, “Lucky for him, it’s best two out of three.”

“Lucky for you, you mean.”

“Lucky for both of … us.”

I palm Valet’s forehead and pull his head back. I smother him with another kiss. Out of the corner of my eye, I see gold boots. Moneymaker is towering over us in the ring. I break the kiss and back away with a huge grin on my face. I reach into my red trunks and adjust my hard cock. Moneymaker stares me down, but he doesn’t look too pissed. That man is focused.

Good for him. Valet turns to me. Hard as a rock with a giant wet stain. The boycock comment was cheap. He’s a meaty twink. But it worked. The fact that he brought it up means it’s in his head. He’s gonna plow me hard just to prove me wrong. And I’ll admit it. If Chris loses. Looking at my buddy crawling to his corner, that’s looking real likely. Daddy’s gonna get paid.

“See ya in 5, kid.”

-----

SECOND FALL. 

Master Peace spent the whole five minutes whining and complaining about losing that fall. When I told him I didn’t watch any of it, he was pissed. I reminded him why I’m here. “You wanted the twink neutralized and I did that. The rest, you gotta figure out.”

“Maybe you could help out? It’s your ass on the line, too.”

“Sure. I’ll be a wrestler.” Chris seems happy, until I say, “Cody told me wrestlers make a lot more. And get bonuses. I’ll call him over to witness that we’re swapping pay and you’re giving me any bonuses you make.”

That wipes the smile off his face. “Never mind.”

I smirk, knowing that’d get him. No way is he doing today for whatever’s left over and promising all his bonuses to me. If he’s gonna win, it’ll be on his own. But same for Moneymaker. Valet’s not gonna do anything to stop the match. He’s gonna be too busy with me. With that settled, I have the last few minutes of break to myself. I use it to stare at Valet.

The twink is talking to his man. I can’t hear what they’re saying, but Moneymaker looks over the twink at me a couple of times. Good. I love being the center of attention. Especially when it means money. Valet wraps up. He feels the heat of my glare, turning to me. We lock eyes. He smirks and rubs his bulge. I match him and add a slow lip lick.

Valet hops out and drops out of sight. Interesting. I step back in case he’s sneaking around under the ring. I move to the ringpost as he pops up. He comes around the ring with a smug look. Boy is coming to play. I’d love a third round of play, but maybe we won’t need it. The twink is all in on our little game. He’s still semi-hard and there’s intensity between us.

DING! DING! DING!

Valet says, “Might as well come on over, Daddy. We can watch the destruction of Master Peace together.”

Bold. Tricky. But I accept. Whatever he has planned, it’ll be hot whether I stop it or not. I walk over slowly. Strut. Bounce my pecs. Fluff my junk. Make him check out my big muscles. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see his man has taken control again. Moneymaker’s good. Not sure why my buddy thought this would be easy. The Latino stud is a beast and he’s motivated.

“Hurry up. We’re missing the action.” The kid smirks, “I won’t bite … yet.”

“Can’t wait for more Daddy action? No hurry. We got two falls to go.”

Valet laughs, “I guess if you count stakes as a fall. I do plan to make you submit.”

The twink is feeling extra cocky. He’s got something planned. He’s already making plans for me after his man wins, but it’s more than that. He’s got a plan for right now. I’m not surprised. I’m a challenge. Even though his man is winning, he’s gonna want to interfere just in principle. Just to prove he can. I can’t lose sight of the job. Can’t give Chris any excuse not to pay up.

When I make it to him, Valet taps the apron beside him. “Let’s watch.”

“You know I ain’t watching anything but you.”

“Sweet talker. I want to see how nervous you get while Moneymaker dismantles Master Peace. He’s gonna knock him out. Ever been knocked out?”

Damn. Kid is threatening me? I growl, “Nope.” I grab him fast. I shove him against the apron and pin him with my body. I put my hands on the bottom rope, pinning his arms to his sides. He can’t do much. Can’t punch me. Can’t knee my balls. Might be able to grab my junk, but I can take a lot down there. He does it and I’ll crush him. His hands are behind him anyway.

I tilt my head and lean in, “Be a good boy. I want you 100% for stakes.”

“I’m always a good boy. May I turn so I can watch the match, Daddy?”

I nod. Valet moves around between my arms. I lean onto his back. He lets out a grunt. I softly hump him. He moans approvingly, “Feels nice. Enjoy it while you can.” He pushes under my forearms. “Lean into me more.”

Shit, am I being too sexy? Need to make sure I’m the receiver if Chris loses. Which looks more and more likely as I notice Moneymaker suplex him. “No rule says you can’t order me to fuck you if Moneymaker wins. Being a badass bottom is hit, too.” The kid laughs. I tell him, “Trust me. You’d like riding Daddy’s dick. Jerking your boycock. Being owned by a real man.”

I feel the punk’s body stiffen up. Yeah, he didn’t like that. Good. He’ll plow me for sure. I let go and rest my wrists on the bottom rope, continuing to hump his ass. Valet caresses my forearms. I look into the ring. C’mon, Chris. Either lose or fight back. No one wants to buy a video of me standing here humping a twink. I need Valet to try something, but Moneymaker is -

ZIP!

What the fuck? Something cuts into my right wrist.

ZIP!

I pull on my wrists. They’re attached to the bottom rope. I look around the twink. Black zip ties. Clever little punk. He spins around to face me with a huge shit-eating grin on his cute little face. Valet tries to slip to his left, but he has to go under my arm. I use my leg to block him. Yeah, the kid didn’t think that through. Should’ve left one arm free so I’d struggle to escape.

Valet realizes his mistake. I’m not some idiot. He reacts fast, driving his arms forward. THUD! Boy can’t move me. He pulls them up over my arms. The twink grabs biceps and pushes up to escape out the top. I slam my body into him. BAM! OOF! He falls back to his feet from the impact. I push in harder. The kid is pinned between 235-lbs of beef and a ton of metal.

“Too clever by half, kid. You’re Daddy’s boy now.”

I can slide my wrists together, creating a vice on his lats. I move my boots inside his to keep him from kneeing my balls. Valet is smart and determined. He whips his arms over my shoulders and lifts his legs, wrapping them around my waist and locking his legs behind me. With my wrists bound, I can’t stop him from slapping on a front facing sleeper.

Valet mocks me, “It’s bedtime, Daddy. You’re going to sleep. When you wake up, my MAN cock will be pounding your tight little pussy.”

The kid is good. He tightens and my eyes roll back in my head. My knees buckle and I almost go down. He lets up. I rise and he does it again. I turn in time to change the angle. I still almost go out. The twink lightens up. Fucker is edging me. When he tightens up again, I do the only thing I can. I throw my body forward. WHAM! OOF! That breaks the hold for a second.

I growl, “Still 235-lbs, boy. Still enough to -URK!”

Valet tightens up again. As I lose consciousness, I fall forward, but like I said, 235 is still 235. Rock hard muscle is still rock hard. And so is the steel under the thin apron. WHAM! OOF! I use my head to force the twink backward, his head going back under the middle rope. As I slide down his smooth chest and stomach, my scruff scratches his smooth, young skin.

My cap falls off. I pass his bulge. He’s hard. Dominating me got him excited. Outsmarting me. Nearly putting me out. Got the twink really excited. Still not safe. Gotta get away from his arms. Protect myself. And keep him close. I drop to one knee. PLOP! My arms hold his legs down. I breathe in and out. He’s sitting up. I slam my head into his abs. WHOMP! OOF! I slide lower.

Down here, I’m safe from another choke. Valet is squirming, but I got his legs trapped and my forehead is pinning him against ring. He can’t move me or my arms, thanks to zip ties. The twink starts beating on my back. WHACK! THUD! POW! I feel nothing. He can’t do shit to me. I’m getting my brain working again. Fuck, that was close. I stand up fast, towering over him.

The twink is scared for a second until he remembers my arms are trapped. He goes for the sleeper again, but he ain’t catching me twice. I slam my body into him over and over. WHOMP! WHOMP! WHOMP! He sags lower. I lift my knee up between his legs, pushing it against his taint. Valet desperately tries to crawl over me. I head butt his chest. WHACK! Again, WHACK!

Valet falls back down. He tries again. I jump up and slam into him. BAM! His upper back slams against the middle rope and back toward me. I can turn enough so his chin hits my bowling ball shoulder. WHACK! Now the kid is reeling. I lean in and kiss the fuck out of him. He pushes against me, but gives in. When I feel him relax, I pull back. I look sideways for a second.

Camera guy is getting everything.

I scowl at the teen punk. Valet meets my eyes with defiance.

“Time we came to an understanding, boy.”

-----

REACHING AN UNDERSTANDING. 

I shift from mean face to a smirk, “That was fun. I was hoping you’d try something, and you did.” I ask, “You had those ties in your trunks?”

“Yeah. Slid them in back right before the bell. Lured you over. It was easy. You look wobbly. One more sleeper should do it.”

“Cute. Time for real talk, boy. We got a choice to make. You can try again. Daddy can keep slamming into you. Your back breaks and you collapse at my feet. I’ll stomp you until I snap these ties off. Your man comes over to save you, I get involved and he loses the next two falls. OR Daddy plays nice until this fall is done. How much confidence you got in your man to handle his business?”

“100%.”

“Choice seems easy then.”

A frown, but he says, “Okay.”

I growl in my scariest voice, “Lemme be clear, boy. You try to escape? You try to hurt me one more time? You better be sure I’m not getting up, because if I can get you, I’ll crush you and I'll fucking crush your man. Master Peace and me will break him in two.”

I let that sit.

When I think he gets it, I ask, “You believe me?”

“Yes.”

“Good boy. Now, you just relax and let me work. Trust me, you’ll love it.”

I lean in and the twink grabs my head. We make out. He is too smart to try anything. Not for himself. I’m sure that the threat of me getting involved in the match did it. Valet’s all about his man. Nice to see. I’d love a twink who’d have my back like this. I slide to his neck. My lips and tongue have him digging his fingers into my shoulders as he moans.

I turn to his ear, whispering, “It’s showtime. Push me down your body, boy.”

When I bite his neck, the twink yelps like a puppy. I have his spot and I’m making him twitch and whimper. I worry that I’m too good for the teen, but he gets it. I feel him pushing on me. He says, “Suck my nipple, Daddy!” I move down his body, kissing down his shoulder and chest. When I reach the nipple, I go to one knee. I take it in my mouth. He gasps.

My lips, tongue, and teeth have him crying again. I move to the other one. His fingernails rake my upper back and shoulders as he falls toward me. “Fuck, you’re amazing, Daddy. That feels so good. Worship me, you big, musclebound fucker.” I look up, scraping his tender nipple with my chin scruff. That gets him twitching. Valet throws his head back as I sexually torture him.

I start kissing my way down. I grip the bottom rope. I need to pull it to reach his bulge, but I get there. Yeah, the boy is hard as a rock. I look up at him and we lock eyes. I run my tongue along the outline of his dick in his gold trunks. He looks down arrogantly. My position is submissive to him in every way. I tease his dick. I flick the head, tasting the pre-cum soaking through.

Valet rubs my head. “Yeah, good Daddy.” He suddenly shifts to dom mode, grabbing my blond hair and pulling my mouth onto the head. “Fucking suck it.” I open my mouth and start sucking on the tip. I move my head, working my lips and tongue. I drink in his pre-cum as I soak the whole front of the gold pouch with my saliva.

“Oh fuck, Blue Collar Beef! You're a great fucking whore, aren't you?”

CHA-CHING!

The teen twink suddenly gets it. He pulls me off, “You’re using me.”

“Do you want me to stop, boy?” I extend my tongue at the tip of his cock, teasing him.

Valet shakes his head, “Fuck, no.” He pulls my mouth back to his trunks. “Get back to work, whore. Show everybody what a good bitch you are.”

I go back to his cock. I turn my head to the side. I run my scruffy chin along the side of his thigh. He writhes. I lick it softly, tickling him with my tongue. “FUCK!” Yeah, boy, that’s one of my favorite things to do. Guys don’t appreciate how sensitive the inner thigh is. I turn to the other one, tickling and tonguing it. I’ve got the teen twink crying in ecstasy. The boy is mine.

I stand back up. Master Peace is in the corner, sitting in the middle turnbuckle, legs spread out on the middle rope. Moneymaker kicks the shit out of the turnbuckle, sending a shockwave through my buddy’s balls up his body. I make out with the punk, keeping an eye on the action. Three kicks and my guy is whimpering like a bitch. Almost makes my balls hurt. I pull off.

“Save the rest for stakes. Turn around. Looks like we’re getting close.”

Valet turns and slides down. I lean on top of him. I kiss his neck. Moneymaker brings my buddy down with a DDT. CRACK! Master Peace collapses in a heap. Fuck, he’s done. Knocked out. What a bitch. It’s one thing to lose for money, but he was trying to win. Glad Cody warned me so I’m getting paid. He gets dragged out of the corner. Should be an easy three-count.

The twink moans, “Told you.” I just answer with an mmm-hm as I hump him and lick his neck.

Valet reaches back and grabs behind my head, “Look up. I want you to see the final pin.”

“Okay, boy. Whatever you say. You’re gonna be the boss of me. Might as well start now.”

“ONE!”

“TWO!”

“THREE!”

Valet leans back into me, “That’s it, whore. I’m in charge now.”

-----

GETTING MY BONUS. AND A LOT MORE. 

The crotch-to-face pin was just for show. Master Peace was out cold. Moneymaker looked over at us with a big smile. He’s proud of his twink boy. He should be. I’m proud, too. I did everything I set out to do. Did the job I was hired to do. Valet didn’t interfere once. I’m getting my money. I got the attention I wanted for my ‘escort’ business. And I’m getting my video.

I let Valet slip free. He’s the boss after all. He says, “I’d fuck you like that, but I wanna see you flex naked for me. All those big muscles, but you’re my bitch. I’ll get scissors to cut you free.”

“Don’t bother.” I look at the zip ties. We use them on job sites all the time. Better ones than these cheap drug store ones. Can’t help but play with them. Figure out their weak points. He doesn’t realize that I’ve been twisting, angling and working on them every chance I’ve had. I make fists, turn my wrists, flex my forearms, and pull in a sharp motion. The zip ties snap and I’m free.

The twink’s jaw drops, “Holy fuck! How’d you do that?”

I ignore the question, just smirking, “Let’s just say that you chose the right option.”

I reach forward and cup his head. I pull him into a deep kiss. When I break, the twink is glassy eyed. I ask, “Strip now?” The teen just nods. I grab my hat and put it back on. I step back and start swiveling my hips. The boy is focused on me and so is the camera. I turn and shake my ass at the twink. I take my cap off and spin throw it at the camera. I add some flexing.

When I turn, Valet is loving it. I put my thumbs in the waistband and tease him, pulling them down slowly before pulling them back up. I spin to face him. I move in close, dancing around him, rubbing against him. I take his wrists and put them on my pecs. He does the rest, feeling me up as I perform for him. After a few minutes, I sweep him up into a hug and kiss.

I put the stunned twink down. I back up and start peeling my trunks down again, this time in front. I move up to him, pulling the trunks from my body. The punk takes the hint. He reaches in and smirks, “Mine now.” I moan and lower the trunks with him still holding my junk. He says, “Nice.” I love the way he plays with it. It grows, so he adds, “Impressive, but useless now.”

Valet pushes on my chest and I back up. He orders, “Turn around and show me what I care about.” I nod with a smirk, spinning and shaking my bare butt for him. The trunks are wedged under my cheeks, plumping them up even more. I reach back and play with my unflexed butt cheeks, making the smooth white mounds jiggle for him. The twink moans, loving it.

I bend forward and peel the trunks down my thick legs. As I work them off my boots, he steps forward and grabs them. “Mine. Definitely all mine.” Valet spreads them open. I get the trunks up and stand. He spanks my ass. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! I moan then back into him. He grabs my hips and grinds on me like I did to him. Roles are reversed and the boy is the MAN.

The twink backs up. I turn and move in. I drop to my knees and lean back before moving forward. I sniff his crotch and growl before kissing his abs. I look up and whisper, “Take my mask.” Valet smirks. He roughly grabs my hair and playfully slaps my face. I moan as he smacks me around. I rub all over his body. He runs his finger along the edge of the eye mask.

“Mine.”

Valet peels the glued mask off my face. He grabs my chin and turns my head to the camera. He nods, “Yeah, guys, this rookie is my bitch now.” He lets go and says, “Peel my trunks, whore.” I take my time, working his gold trunks down. I lean in close enough that when I free his dick, it hits me in the face. WHAP! I slide the wet gold spandex down and over his boots.

When I rise, the twink grabs my hair. He slaps my face with his dick a few times. WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! “Let’s see how you like this ‘boycock’ now.” He roughly shoves it in my mouth and face fucks relentlessly. I make sure to gag on the meat for the camera, but also take it deep so guys know I can. Every guy feels proud when you to choke on it no matter their size.

Valet’s dick is nice. Not huge, but definitely a man’s piece of meat. He pulls out and pulls me up by my hair. I rise and he pushes me front-first into the apron. It doesn’t take much guidance for me to know how he wants me. Forearms on the apron, ass out, back arched. He sheathes his cock, but when he goes for lube, I growl, “Fuck me raw, man. Make it hurt. I can take it.”

Yeah, I called him ‘man’ and he knows it.

The twink growls and I know potential viewers will like that. He fingers my hole before pushing inside. Once he’s past the ring, Valet plows in deep on the first thrust. I lift my chin and howl loudly, “FUCK!” Anyone watching Moneymaker fuck Master Peace is gonna hear that. More importantly, they’re gonna wanna see the twink make the muscle beast scream like a bitch.

Valet hammers my hole. I hang my head and whimper. He leans forward and swats my head. WHACK! “How do you like my boycock now, bitch?”

I moan, “Oh fuck, you’re so big! Oh man, plow me with your MANcock!”

“Who’s Daddy now?”

“Oh fuck! You are, man! You’re the MAN! You’re my fucking Daddy!”

“Fuck, yeah, boy!”

“Oh, fuck, Daddy Valet. You’re splitting me in two, Daddy!”

Valet pulls out. “On your back, boots in the air, boy!”

“Yes, Daddy.”

I fall onto the mats and roll into position. Valet’s in me again immediately. He orders, “Jerk your boy dick! Show your new Daddy how much you love getting fucked by a real man!!”

My hand grabs hold of my rod. My massive cock is throbbing. The twink is smaller than me, but he’s hitting me just right inside. I don’t even need to think of another guy. This cute 19-year-old is owning my ass. He's brutally pounding my hole, making me feel every thrust. FUCK! I'm moaning for real as he goes for it. Fucking little punk treats me like a bitch.

Seeing me on my back has Valet ready. His dick is out and uncovered. The twink shoots between my legs and up my body. Big load coating me. Marking me as his bitch. Cum shot hits my chest, drawing attention to my whore profile. Fuck yeah! I’m a sticky mess by the time he’s done and the camera spent all that time advertising me.

Valet swings behind me, grabbing my hair. He forces me to sit up. “Give the real Daddy your load.” He slaps on a rear naked choke and tightens up. “Yeah, Daddy Valet owns you, boy. C’mon, boy. Cum for your new Daddy.” He squeezes on the choke. I gasp and quickly erupt like a geyser. It’s a beautiful cum shot. FUUUCCCKKK! I drain my cock and the twink goes hard on the sleeper.

I drop my arms and go limp. He lets go and poses over me. I hear the camera guy right there, hopefully getting a great shot of me lying here playing dead at the hands of the devious little shit.

Yeah, it’s hot as fuck.

-----

IN THE RING AREA. 

“Street? I thought you guys left.”

“Hey, Cody. Chris did. I needed to hang back to take a piss.”

Cody sarcastically asks, “Really?” The Cave boss leans back against the ring, real casual. He smirks, seeing through my lie when Chris didn’t. “Bathrooms are back in the locker rooms.”

“You know I’m good. Wanted to talk business with you without Chris around. He’s being a real bitch about everything. Losing. Getting knocked out. Getting fucked. Me and Val. You and me. I don’t need him around while we talk.”

“You and me? What does that mean?”

“He doesn’t like that we were friendly in the locker room. That you got your boy to film me. That I said we were simpatico. He thought he was the boss of me around here, ‘cause he was bringing me in. You think he’d know better. I’m over him at the job site. I passed him up as a whore. Now, I’m gonna pass him up as a wrestler. Dude thinks everyone is against him.”

“He said that?”

“Not exactly, but trust me, it’s in his head.”

“That’s a weird thing to think. I’ve been his friend and ally all along. I’ll talk to him.”

“I got it covered.” I move in closer, “But I wanna continue this.” I see Cody’s hot boyfriend watching. I wave him over. He slides in beside his man against the ring. I reach out and grab the bottom of his tee. He lets me pulls it off him. Fuck, this boy is smooth and stacked. “Hey, hot stuff. I was telling Cody that I get why he turned me down. You’re fucking spectacular.”



It’s the second time I’ve told the boyfriend this, but he still smiles, “Thanks again.”

“I hear you did a good job filming me today.” I reach out and grab the boyfriend’s meaty chest. He lets me feel him up. When I hit his nipple, he moans. He’s already tenting his shorts. Sexy boy is sensitive. Damn, bet I could make him cum right now. But I got business with the main man. “So, how’s this work, Cody? How much am I gonna make around here?”

“You saying that you’re joining The Cave?”

“You know my deal. It looks cool. I like your style. If the math works, I’m in.”

Cody nods. He tells me how wrestlers make money. Starting number sounds okay. I thought it’d be more. Bonuses make it better. I’m always gonna bet on myself, so I feel real confident guys will buy whatever I do. And I bet I can get some side action outta it, too. Cody gives me a code for the site. Tells me to check it out, see what they do, since I didn’t watch the match today. Huh. He caught that. The man is smart. Tells me that I can see who’s on the roster.

Naw, I don’t need to do all that work. I know who I wanna wrestle.

I ask the boyfriend, “You ever get out from behind the camera, boy?”

“I wrestle as SuperStar and DarkStar. Hero and villain. Cody’s The Bat.”

I pull my hands back and laugh, “Batman and Superboy are a couple? Sweet.”

Boyfriend stands taller, “I’m the SuperMAN of The Cave, not boy.”

Yeah, I like this. “Yeah? Maybe we see ‘bout that sometime? Bet you’re in demand. How does Blue Collar Beef get on the schedule to work with you?”

Boyfriend puffs out those perfect pecs, “I’ve always got time for the right match. I think fans would love a video of you calling me your SuperDaddy while getting plowed.” He’s got a sexy smile, telling me he’s playing.

“Damn, boy.” I look at the main man who’s loving this. I like these two guys. I tell Cody, “I’m fucking in. I’ll check out your site, but I am fucking in.”

The boss shakes on it, “Welcome to The Cave.”

THE END.

Casting...

Street/Blue Collar Beef = Hank Meyer

Valet = Jon Cossu

Cody = Leighton Stultz

Jae = Mike Carr

10 comments:

  1. Excellent story and very hot. Good juxtaposition with Val getting his ass kicked but getting the spoils when Moneymaker wins. While I would love to see Street destroy Val in a match, I'm thinking he wants Moneymaker or Chris though I could see his first match being Jae.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Lots of options for Street. Not sure Chris wants any part of Street, but Moneymaker/Val or Jae would be a great first match for him.

      Delete
  2. Very hot. It was what I expected and also not. I find that I like Street alot. I too would love to see him vs Valet BUT Street learns not to underestimate Val, as he teaches Street what it really means to fight a devious heel in the Cave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The biggest reason that this story exists is that I love Street. I know writers aren’t supposed to say that, but the man is a sexual mercenary and I’m down for that.

      Delete
  3. Hot story! As Street is so sexually manipulative, and SuperStar is so sexually vulnerable, that would be a hot match-up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my thinking, too. Jae wasn’t even part of the story originally, but I liked the dynamic between them and the more I wrote, Jae slipped in as a cameraman referenced by Cody, then talked about as Cody’s boyfriend, and finally as a full character with lines and a tease for the future.

      Delete
    2. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only writer who has characters that force their way, uninvited, into stories!!

      Delete
    3. Definitely not the only one. As an interconnected universe, it happens quite often. Like Val mentioning Xaq’s fashion show in the previous story. It seemed like something that would come up, so Xaq got a mention. It happens often.

      Delete
  4. Great spin off story. The chemistry between Val and Blue Collar Beef was hot. Loved it when BCB slid down Val’s smooth body. Definitely want to see BCB take on Jae. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! I love BCB, so expect him back. I think he’ll have chemistry with lots of guys. Seems like his thing. :)

      Delete