Monday, June 26, 2017

Review: Krush vs. Buck (Krushco)

I've been watching a ton of squash jobs lately. Some I'm enjoying, like Viking's dominance at Thunders. Others, not so much. After watching too many hot guys get crushed, it's ironic* that a guy named Krush comes along with a perfect alternative. Krush vs. Buck features hot guys in a really entertaining rough-and-tumble, back-and-forth submission match.

*Note: This might actually not be ironic at all. Thanks to Alanis Morissette, I'm not sure I know what's really ironic.

And we're off ...


Krush and Buck are strong and evenly matched, but that's where the similarities end. Krush is bald, smooth and hard-bodied. Buck is bearded, hairy and bearish. They're both looking beefy, but in different ways. I like the chemistry between the two and their skills align to make this a really compelling video.

Beefy Buck under control.

Can those legs crush the hairy beefcake
before Buck's elbows force a break?

This is a submission mat match that's real (or staged to look real). That might make it more fun to do than to watch for some. For me, I found the guys' energy and passion contagious as they roll around, battling for top. It's a serious battle that features multiple submissions by both guys, ending with both guys completely exhausted. And if you've never had an elbow dug into your side, stomach or inner thighs, trust me when I say that's a great counter.

It only takes 90 seconds before Krush goes low.

Aw, how sweet.

It's a big battle for top.

There's a lot of great moments here, but the video forms a complete narrative. Krush always has an arrogant swagger, while Buck is brave and determined. I admit that I usually prefer seeing Krush tested, but in this case, I was good no matter who was on top. The strain and struggle lasts for 27 minutes, so no wonder they're so tired by the end.

The peoples' elbow.

I admit it. I'm not a jobber, but I'd let Buck fold
me up exactly like this and love it.

Two exhausted hunks.

In the end, this was exactly what I needed. It's an intimate and intense mat match that showcases these two hunky, beefy men bonding. I like Buck's look and how he contrasts with Krush. I love how exhausted they are at the end after the final submission. I was right there with them.

So that's my take. What's yours?

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment