Thursday, December 1, 2022

Don't click on links in the comments.

Guys,

I allow comments to post unmoderated. Personally, I don't like places that moderate comments and it makes me less likely to comment. There's something ... unsatisfying about it.

The downside is that spam comments post to the blog. Blogger's filters don't really work. Spam comments seem to come in waves and we're starting a wave now. I've deleted around 20 spam comments in the past few days. However, I'm not checking constantly, so they can be up for awhile. Luckily, they're very obviously spam and most often on older posts, that most of you never visit.

I'm sure that y'all know this, but just to be sure ... DO NOT click on any links posted in the comment section, even if it seems interesting. And, if you didn't know that, now you do.

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment