Saturday, February 28, 2015

Welcome to the Cave

Thanks for visiting.

This is my first blog. I did provide a few posts to Bard as a guest blogger, but found the process challenging. I realized that I don’t really have a ton to say. I don’t watch videos in a timely manner like other guys. I don’t analyze the subtext. I don't have a large picture library. So there seemed no point in making one of these things.

However, I have been writing stories. Wrestling stories. The occasional superhero story, too. In the past few years, I’ve written many, many stories and continue to write more. So this will be my new place to post them. I might post some commentary along the way, but it’ll mostly be my stories.

This might not be the most story-friendly format, especially when they’re serialized as many of mine are. After all, you’re going to see the later chapters before you see the first ones. But it’s easy to post. It’s easy to find. I’m in control. It doesn’t require membership. It doesn't require me to be able to code a website. And I’m not making any money off this, so I’d rather not pay for hosting.

So, we’ll see how it goes. I make no promises. This could be very, very temporary.

I’ll try to be diligent about tags, etc., but I'm learning.

Okay, so here we go …

Alex

2 comments:

  1. I love this, will add it to my blog links!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you like it. I love your blog, so I appreciate the link to these stories.

      Delete