Friday, July 3, 2015

One Good Link Deserves Another

If you're following the lists at the bottom of my blogs, you've probably noticed that my latest review of Guido Genatto vs. Chet Chastain from BGEast's Fan Fantasy 3 has rocketed to the top of the charts. Not just the past 30 days list, but the all-time list, too!

Now, my previous reviews that involved Guido are top ten posts, so he's clearly a draw. But that's not the only reason.

The poster behind the awesome Tumblr "Fuck Yeah Gay Wrestling" posted a link on a forum post over at Just Us Boys in their 2015 Pro Wrestling thread. The post, which appears at the bottom of page 40 and is quoted at the top of page 41 has driven hundreds of additional views on top of Guido's normal popularity, propelling the post to the top. Now, I don't know if any of the new visitors will read any stories or other posts, but it was fun to see the boost (which I initially thought might be GIF-driven re-reading, as I thought I did a good job with them).

So in the spirit of reciprocity and appreciation, I wanted to say 'thanks' with these links.



Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment