Thursday, June 1, 2023

The Cave: The Adventures of SuperStar 20



MY LIVING ROOM. LOS ANGELES CA.



“Special request? For me? Wow, Cody, that’s cool.”

“Why so surprised, Jae? You know he’s not the first to want SuperStar in the ring. Only me and Xaq get more requests as opponents.”

I shrug, “It’s just always flattering. I never want to just expect it.” Dev, my potential new opponent, is new to Los Angeles. He grew up in New Jersey and just relocated here for a new job. He sent an awesome video that talked about how he couldn’t wait to apply for The Cave and how he really hoped for a chance to wrestle me. I’m excited to wrestle him.

My boyfriend says, “Only caution is that Ryan says this guy didn’t even want a warmup match against another rookie. He really wanted you for his first match. I don’t like that, but your call.”



“I know you’re wary after the whole Riddle thing, but that was, what, almost two years ago?”

Cody says, “It’s not just that. You outclass most rookies. Even guys who arrive with wrestling skills. I think pairing up the same experience level makes for a better match.”

“C'mon, Cody. You always brag about being able to wrestle any level and make it fun.”

“Yeah, I can and do wrestle anyone in private matches. In The Cave, you see how I wrestle down as Pink Punk and even then, I've won a few matches. I'm just saying, once this Dev guy is comfortable, he can face Cave veterans.”

“Well, I’m good working with rookies. I think it’s fun to be someone’s first match. And if they’re a little rough, big deal. I like helping people reach their potential. It’s why I became a personal trainer.”

Cody smirks, “So noble. And this Dev guy being smoking hot has nothing to do with you jumping at this match sight unseen.”

I blush, “Okay, yeah, he’s hot, but it’s not just that. He seems cool. Great attitude. The intro video he sent got me hard right away. The challenge directly to SuperStar? Yeah, I loved it. Once Ryan confirms that he's a good guy and knows how to wrestle in a ring, I’ll be all-in.”

“Actually, Ry evaluated him before he even forwarded the video and pics. Says he’s a good guy, good wrestler, and knows the ring. He thinks you guys will have a great match. He actually said ‘fan favorite’. Bold talk, but Ry wouldn’t say it if he didn’t see great potential between you two. And the guy has his own gear, so he must be into the whole superhero thing already.”

I’ve been part of The Cave pretty much since Cody and I started dating. I never thought we'd get serious, given that I'm only 22 and he had a reputation for being a, well, how can I put this? A selfish, narcissistic slut with a trail of broken hearts behind him. But things happen. Now, here we are, living together and talking long-term life plans. It feels right. We’re not getting married anytime soon, but we’ve talked about our shared future goals and how we get there together.

The Cave is part of our financial plan. Mainly, I’m ‘talent’ right now, but I’ll do what it takes to help it succeed. I’m 5’11”/190-lbs and usually wrestle as SuperStar, a hero and Superman analog. Cody’s the face of the company. As The Bat, he’s used to being the most popular hero around, but I still get a thrill when one of my matches is a big hit, like my match with Toyboy, which is far and away my best seller.

Dev is leaner and more ripped than me. His 6’/180-lbs hard body is all muscle. I’ve only ever been that ripped when I did a fitness competition and that was hard work. He’s handsome, with thick black hair, and he has rich brown skin from his south Asian heritage. In some of his pics, he has some light body hair and in some he doesn’t. I’m cool either way.

One of Dev's many hot pics.

And I’m even more excited hearing that Ryan thinks the match will be hot. Hopefully with me winning. The winner will get post-match sex stakes. I love bottoming for hot studs (and the fans love it, too), but I really don’t want to lose to a rookie.

If Ryan think SuperStar versus Dev will sell, I’ll definitely do whatever it takes to make it a hit.

TWO WEEKS LATER. BACKSTAGE.

Cody is running the show this week. He’s peeking through the curtain as Dev and I warm up. The way it goes is Ryan and his ‘friend with benefits’ Pete are out in the ring area. They run the handheld cameras, but there’s a hard camera, too. They make sure everything’s working then signal Cody. My boyfriend will send us in one at a time for some flexing and body shots. Rookie first and me second.

I’m stretching out in my SuperStar gear. Tight red briefs with a yellow belt over a red thong. Red tall shiny leather pro wrestling boots. Blue spandex forearm gauntlets and mask that covers my head, leaving my nose, mouth and chin exposed. I have a giant yellow and red ‘S’ logo temporarily tattooed on the center of my chest. I’m psyched and ready to go.



Dev is gorgeous, stretching in his one-legged tights. What I mean is that they’re tights down his right leg, but cut like trunks on the left. The right side is purple, the left orange with a white panel in the middle, front and back. In the center, there’s a black circle with a vertical bisecting line that runs from the front waistband, between his legs and up his ass crack to the back waistband. He has purple pro wrestling boots, short gloves, and a glued-on mask around his eyes.

The stud is bigger, hairier, and more ripped than most of his pics, so I compliment him. He says, "Thank you. Ever since I found out I was moving to LA and this might happen, I've worked so hard at the gym to be in my best shape. And you look even better than on video, SuperStar." I accept the compliment back.



Now that we’ve done the preliminary backstage intros, consisting of hugs and compliments, we're silent again. Mostly, this match is blind. I don’t know his style, although from his body, I’m guessing it’ll be fast, flying, and that he can take punishment. I bounce, psyching myself up. At Cody’s direction, Dev runs between the curtains, leaving me semi-hard already and definitely intrigued.

I ask, “Okay, now that he's gone, who’s he supposed to be? I didn't want to insult him but I have no idea what that gear is supposed to be.”

“Ry said he's Duo Dude. A gender-bent Duo Damsel.” At my blank stare, my comic book expert boyfriend says, “From the Legion of Superheroes? Their continuity is a mess, don’t ask me to explain it. Not sure I can. Anyway, Duo is a hero who can split into two people. Or three. Or more. Like I said, a mess. Orange and purple are the character’s original colors. Although -” I laugh a little. He stops to ask, “What’s funny?”

“I’m in love with a geek.” Cody smiles proudly. I muse, “Weird choice, isn’t it? Obscure character and he’s one guy.”

Cody shrugs, “Don’t know. Superman and the Legion have a long history, so it makes sense from that angle. When they come back in time, it’s Superman they usually meet.”

“Okay. I still don't get it.”

“Don’t worry about it. Ry handled his recruitment, so I’m sure it’ll be great. Just have a fun match. Oh, it’s your turn.” He waves me through the curtain before I can say or do anything else. I run to the ring. I leap and fly in fast between the bottom and middle rope. I slide and roll, jumping up to my feet and bouncing. I flex and show off my pecs and ass for the cameras, getting my mind right.

ROUND ONE.

We face off. Now that I know that he’s playing a hero, I extend my hand. He accepts my handshake. I say, “Hero vs. hero. Look forward to a clean match, Duo Dude.”

“Yes, let’s see whose superpowers are truly the mightiest, SuperStar.”

I smile as he plays into The Cave theme very well. We circle the ring. I wish I had superpowers like super-strength, speed, and flight! And I’m sure he wishes he could split into two people. Oh well, only in our dreams, right?

We dive in for a lock up. I overpower him into the corner. CLANG! He puts his hands up and I back up with a nod. Duo Dude kicks up, his purple boot coming up between my legs into my balls. SQUISH! URK! I bend forward, holding my junk. So much for a clean match! Reading my mind, the ripped rookie laughs, “I’m a hero, not an idiot, SuperStar.”

Duo Dude grabs my mask and pulls me into a standing head scissors. He reaches out, grabs the waistband of my trunks and pulls them up, wedging them up high. My smooth, mountainous ass cheeks are exposed - not for the first time, but it’s awfully early. The ‘hero’ spanks my bare ass cheeks. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! I squirm in his hold.

The ripped rookie taunts me, “I’ve just wanted to do that for so long. Your ass is even better in person, SuperStar.”

I don’t accept the compliment. Instead, I stand up. His feet leave the canvas and I flip him right over with a big back body drop. PLOP! He lands behind me and I stumble forward into the corner. I reach back and fix my trunks. Fans will see my butt eventually, but on my terms, not his. I move out towards him as he spins around to face me with a smirk, “Forgive me?” I growl.

We lock up again. I overpower him to the corner, but this time, he manages to shift and flip us, so I hit back first. CLANG! Duo Dude slashes his hand across my pecs. CHOP! It stings. When I push back, he reaches out and grabs my nipples. AH! My mouth drops and my shoulders fold in against the force of his pinching fingers. I grip his forearms, careful not to pull on them.

Duo Dude laughs, “First, I got to spank your perfect ass, now I get to squeeze this perfect chest. You’re so much fun, SuperStar!”

I press my thumbs into his wrists. He lets go of the pinch, but immediately thrusts his fists forward, punching my chest. POW! POW! He does it again. POW! POW! I grunt. He caresses my chest. I moan, not recognizing that he’s sliding to the outsides of my pecs. The ripped rookie slaps on side pec claws. His powerful hands hold firmly.

The pain is real as he squeezes harder and harder. I’m forced onto my toes, leaning back over the top turnbuckle in a futile attempt to ease the pressure. I jump onto the bottom rope, straddling the turnbuckle. I can’t break his claw, so I throw myself forward, using the tension of the ropes and my own power to fly forward. he’s bowled backwards, tripping to the canvas with me on top. BOOM! Duo Dude loses the claw and the air from his lungs.

I slide back, grabbing under his knees. I stand up, lifting his legs with me. He tries to fight me, but I quickly step over his body and flip him over into a Boston crab. ARGH! I sit back, holding him in position. I need a break and this controlling hold will slow things down. I see why Ryan thought we’d be a good match. He’s tricky and he’s obsessed with my chest and butt.

Duo Dude won’t give. Not a surprise, but I’ve accomplished my goal. I let go of his legs, letting them flop to the canvas. PLOP! I’m up in the air. I come down with my butt into the small of his back. “How do you like my ass now, Dude?” He groans. I rise up and drive my boots down on him. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! I need to wear him down and it seems to be working.

I jump up and splash down onto his back. SPLAT! Duo Dude’s head and feet rise. When I get up, I grab a handful of his silky hair and force him to his feet. Duo Dude tries for a ball claw, but I block it by grabbing his wrist. I push his hand into his own face, stunning him. SLAP! I pull him into a front facelock and execute a fast snap suplex that sends him skidding on his butt across the ring.

I turn and move in, “I’m ready for your tricks now.”

“Don’t be too sure, SuperStar.”

As Duo Dude turns and rises, I leap and take him down with a shoulder block. WHACK! I drag him up then bodyslam him down. BOOM! I give him another, keeping things moving fast. BOOM! This time, I pull him up by his wrist. I crouch and spin, hurling the stumbling stud into the corner. CLANG! I follow in with a leaping splash. SPLAT! I bounce off, landing on my feet.

The ripped rookie drops to the canvas. As I size him up for a Bronco Buster, he rolls over the bottom rope and out of the ring. He disappears below the apron. I wait until he stands up, stretching his back out. I bend forward, left leg forward, my hands on my knees. I extend my left hand and wave my fingers, challenging him to come back in. “C’mon, Dude. Let’s do this.”

In response, Duo Dude simply flexes. He asks, “Like what you see, SuperStar? You’re going to see a lot more of it.”

“Yeah? Get back in the ring and -” SQUISH! URGH!”

The forearm that slams into balls and is now wedged between my legs came out of nowhere. I bend forward and drop to my knees. My mouth hangs agape as Duo Dude laughs at me, “You’re about to see twice as much of me, to be precise.” A hand grabs the back of my mask. I’m pulled up into a full nelson. Duo Dude slides into the ring while his mysterious partner holds me tight.

The ripped rookie lifts his purple leather boot into my abs. STOMP! OOF! I fight the nelson, but another boot stops that. STOMP! OOF! He unleashes a series of big gut punches. THUD! POW! WHOMP! I cough and try to power out, but the ruthless assault prevents me from overcoming the unseen attacker who must have been hiding under the ring or something?

I hang limp in the nelson. Duo Dude rubs my chest, “So delicious.” He flicks my nipples and I shudder. “I came all the way back from the 31st Century for this.” The ripped rookie runs his thumbs over my sensitive nipples. I moan. He leans in and sucks on one. When he flicks his tongue, my eyes roll back in my head. He slithers one hand to my neck, softly teasing me.

I can’t help but moan. I want to fight back, but I’m losing my focus with the double team. Speaking of which, the mystery man behind me starts grinding his bulge against my ass. Trapped in the full nelson, I’m helpless against the double assault. Duo Dude cups my pouch and squeezes. OH! My cock swells uncomfortably in my thong and trunks.

“You’ll be happy to know that in the 31st Century, there’s an entire wing of the SuperStar museum dedicated to your erotic exploits.” I growl, but my cock grows against his hand. “This thong must be painful. Your cock deserves to be free.”

I don’t understand until he slides a hand inside my trunks. My thong has clips to make it easier to remove. He unhooks it and slides my underwear slowly forward. I gasp as it slips down my crack, over my hole, and lifts my balls. Duo Dude holds it up in front of my face proudly. “That’s better.” He tosses it aside then reaches back into my trunks, moving my cock sideways.

I fight the full nelson but Duo Dude starts rubbing my cock from outside my trunks. His gloved hand runs back and forth over the outline of my growing cock. He grips it and jerks me in my trunks. I whimper. He laughs, “Everything they say about you is true.” He shifts his grip to focus on the mushroom head of my dick, pinching and rubbing it with his finger. I beg, “Stop!”

Duo Dude wipes my tenting trunks and brings a wet finger to my lips. My cock is leaking. He slides his finger along my lips, coating them with my own pre-cum. “You say ‘stop’ but your manhood says ‘go’. You’re right. Time to wrestle.”

I’m suddenly lifted up and thrown back with a suplex type move. WHAM! I land hard on the back of my shoulders. Boots rain down on me from right and left. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! They soften up my torso as I fight to understand what’s happening. I manage to roll away, landing on my front.

I look up.

What?

Am I seeing double?

There are two Duo Dudes standing over me!

Duo Dudes! Plural!


They high-five as I look for differences but see none. Both ripped. Both handsome. Both powerful. They’re exactly the same, except for the color reversals on their costumes. My original guy in mostly purple and this new guy is mostly in orange with his accessories and his one-legged tights running down his left leg instead of his right.

Now, I get the Duo Dude thing - there is two of them (duh!) - but that doesn’t help me.

One was tough enough, but now I’m going to be facing two identically ripped rookies?

Fuck.

I climb to my feet. The Duo Dudes waste no time, coming at me hard and fast. I drop my shoulder and spear Duo Orange, sending him to the canvas. WHOMP! OOF! BOOM! As a former college football player, I know how to make it hurt. I spring to my feet immediately, turning fast. Duo Purple is there with a boot to my abs, but I grab it in time.

We stare at each other as I hold his leg. I see him bouncing, so I know he’s planning to leap up with a swinging kick to my head. I throw his leg to the side, spinning him around. As he does a 360, I crouch in a three-point stance. I launch myself at him, but Duo Orange is able to grab my leg. He pulls against me and I fall face first to the canvas. SPLAT!

Duo Purple comes in with an elbow drop to the back of my head. WHACK! The two of them start in with big boots to my body. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! They alternate knee drops to my back. THUD! THUD! I roll over, trying to get out of the ring to regroup but they each grab an ankle and drag me back to the center of the ring. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! Ugh.

The Duo Dudes each grab a wrist and the back of my mask. I’m pulled up to my feet, locked into a front facelock. I squirm as they each grab a side of my belt and trunks. Oh no. The ripped rookies power me up and hold me upside down. Blood rushes to my head as they easily keep me balanced, my feet pointing at the ceiling. They finally fall back, slamming me down on my back with a double suplex. KABOOM!

I bounce so hard that I actually sit up. My shoulders slump forward. Fuck. Suddenly, Duo Purple flies over me. He grabs my masked head and pulls it down with him. My forehead hits the canvas between my open legs. CRACK! I snap back and my head hits the canvas behind me. CRACK! I’m seeing stars, writhing on my back. I know I need to move, but I’m stunned.

The light above my blacks out. I open my eyes to see Duo Orange flying over me. He’s coming in fast with a top rope splash. I can’t move in time. He lands perfectly, crushing me. SPLAT! We both bounce. He smoothly rolls to his knees. The ripped rookie plants his hand on my right pec, using it to stand up. He kicks my legs together then sits his ass on my ankles.

I look down my body at him. He smirks at me and points to his left. I turn to see Duo Purple on the top turnbuckle, arms up in a ‘V’. He launches and I try to roll, but I’m held in place. Duo Purple lands exactly as perfectly as his duplicate. SPLAT! OOF! I go limp under him, my body devoid of air and energy. They both get off me to flex over me in pure domination.

It takes all I’ve got to roll over. I get to hands and knees between them. They grab behind my mask and trunks. Together, they force me up, bent over. I’m thrown into the corner between the top and middle turnbuckle. I hit the ring post shoulder first. CLANG! I bounce back, stumbling out as I reach for my shoulder. A double dropkick to my back sends me front first into the corner. WHOMP! CLANG! Again, I stumble backwards.

Duo Orange spins me around. He lifts me up by my butt so my waist is at his shoulder. His duplicate is back on the top turnbuckle. He leaps off, hitting me with a big shoulder block. WHOMP! I fly backwards, landing on my back. BOOM! I don’t have time to think before my legs are up. I look at them. They’re grinning. They pull my legs apart like a wishbone. ARGH! Pain shoots through my groin.

I roll onto my side, hands massaging my inner legs. The Duo Dudes drag me up. They put their shoulders against the back of my legs. When they stand, I’m sitting with one cheek on their inside shoulders. It’s like they're celebrating me, but I know better. They lean forward, throwing me down front first. SPLAT! That almost knocks me out. I want to fight back, but they’re already on me again.

The ripped rookies grab my trunks. They pull up hard, wedging them deep inside my crack. YEEARGH! One of the Duo Dudes says, “SuperStar’s ass should always be on display.” They lock my wrists under the raised waistband. The diabolical duo each fondle a cheek and the pain is replaced with pleasure as they toy with my bubble butt.

I pull my arms free, but the Duo Dudes immediately flip me over on my back. Duo Orange lifts my legs while Duo Purple lifts my head. I get locked into a simultaneous figure-four leglock and a figure-four headlock! I cry out immediately, my arms flailing. Pain erupts through my legs as my eyes roll back in my head from the chokehold. I try to flip, but they’re 360-lbs together and I’ve got nothing left.

The pain overwhelms me before I get knocked out. I scream, “I GIVE! I GIVE! I GIVE!”

They release me immediately and I lie in the middle of the ring, defeated and whimpering. And this is only the first fall!

The Duo Dudes stand over me. They high-five and pose and flex. I look up, squinting under the spotlights over the ring. I watch them, admiring the view, even if this was the worst case of cheating I’ve ever experienced. I want to jump up and attack, but that’s not smart. And not how The Cave works. I just have to lie here and let them have their moment.

Duo Purple says, “This chest is even more perfect in person.” They each plant a boot on a pec and stand tall, raising a hand in the air. They count a pin, despite the fact that I submitted.

ONE! They push down harder on my chest.

TWO! The boots make small circles, but the pressure is light.

THREE! They tap their toes on my pecs and move off.

I breathe easier, looking forward to the five-minute break. However, when their boots lift off my chest, the Duo Dudes grab my ankles. They lift and fold me in half. The ripped rookies rub my butt cheeks. The two studs each kiss a cheek then fondle my bare ass. I moan a little. I shouldn’t be enjoying this but I am.

With me rolled up, I’m definitely pinned. I don’t waste energy fighting it, as it’s for show at this point. I can only lose round one once. And I’ll need my strength for the next round.

ONE! They count the pin with simultaneous spanks. SMACK! SMACK!

TWO! SMACK! SMACK! Despite the humiliation, I’m hard in my trunks

THREE! SMACK! SMACK!

The Duo Dudes release me. I collapse flat, legs open and arms outstretched. The break doesn’t start until we’re in our corners, so let them play. And they do. They lie on either side of me and caress my body. The ripped rookies suck on my nipples as one rubs my cock in my red trunks and the other rubs my abs. I enjoy the attention, recovering a little more each second.

My opponent(s) move to my head. They each take turns kissing my mouth. Purple passionately makes out with me. Orange moves in and is more aggressive, his tongue sliding in as he dominates my mouth. When he pulls off, they whisper in my ear simultaneously, “I can’t wait to own you, SuperStar.” I moan in response, lost in the erotic attack. My red trunks showing a huge wet mark from my leaking cock.

They drag me to my corner by my boots then move to their own.

The countdown to round two finally starts.

BETWEEN ROUNDS.

“It’s a cool idea, but I just HATE being ‘SUPERJOBBER’, Cody!”

I must say it too loud, because I see my opponents turn around in their corner. They give me wicked smirks. They’re clearly proud of tricking me. And they’re really ecstatic that I’m not calling off the match. Cody asked, but I said no, I’ll handle the two-on-one. The Cave is unfair sometimes. He stuck with it when Riddle and Corey sandbagged him. Guys have had to face Moneymaker and Valet. I’ll see this through, too.

On the positive side, Cody did convince everyone that round two should work like a tag match. Duo Dudes agreed, although with exaggerated grins and probably their fingers crossed behind their backs. There are no refs in The Cave to enforce any rules or deals anyway. If they come at me together, who’s going to stop them? No one (Cody offered The Bat’s assistance, but I said no). These rookies are big Cave (and SuperStar) fans, so they know the deal.

Okay, I have to plan like I’m facing two guys at once. To that end, Cody’s coaching me. He’s got some great suggestions on how to balance the scales and isolate one guy without exposing my back. However, I’m not the wrestler he is and I’m not sure I can pull it off once, never mind getting two falls. I’ll be lucky not to get squashed until they decide to finish this.

The five-minute break is winding down. Time to face the music. Ryan and Pete have their cameras up. Cody kisses me and heads back to ring the bell and watch my destruction from the shadows. I stretch out, still unsure what to do, other than make the best of it.



ROUND TWO. 

DING! DING! DING!

Duo Purple stays in the ring. Sensing his advantage, he’s the aggressor. The ripped rookie comes closer, forcing me to either engage or back away. I move towards the right, my back to the neutral corner. He tries to keep herding me, but I know better than to expose my back to the other Duo Dude. I decide to make my stand here.

We lock up. I don’t hesitate, immediately pushing down. He stumbles forward and I catch his head between my legs. I reach forward, grabbing him around the waist. I lift and flip him up. His legs rest on my shoulders and his crotch in my face. I get a whiff of his musk, but I keep going, pulling him down for a massive power bomb. BOOM! He bounces on impact.

Duo Orange calls out to him, leaning into the ring, arm outstretched. With his attention focused on his duplicate, I side step at him, lifting my leg. I connect with a superkick. CRACK! Duo Orange flies backwards off the ring apron and down to the mat below. I dust my hands and move back in on Duo Purple. He’s on his side, holding his back. I drive my boot in. STOMP!

I keep at it, trying to break him down while his partner recovers on the floor. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! Cody’s advice is working, but he said I had to stay focused and work fast. For the first time since Duo Dude split into two guys, I feel optimistic. I pull Duo Purple up by his arm so he can’t low blow me on the way up. I yank him towards me and scoop him up across my chest.

The ripped rookie tries to kick free, but I hold him firmly. I turn and hop, giving him a big body slam on my half of the ring. BOOM! He cries out and immediately rolls onto his side. I follow up with boots, positioning myself so I can see when Duo Orange is back in play without turning. More of Cody’s direction. Stay on my side of the ring and keep the outside partner in view.

Boots keep Duo Purple on defense. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! Duo Orange is climbing back on the apron. His duplicate sees him and tries to crawl towards their corner. I jump up, bringing my award-winning butt down on his back. WHOMP! SPLAT! Duo Purple drops flat on the canvas. I sit on his back and pull him into a camel clutch. He resists, but I power him up.

Adrenaline is racing through my body as I punish his back with power moves, body shots, and now this submission hold. Isolate a body part. Isolate. Well, this concentrated back attack has him moaning. Duo Orange is leaning in, yelling at him. By facing him, I’ll be ready if he tries to save his duplicate. I pull back harder, weakening him and hoping for a quick submission.

I have Duo Purple staring at the ceiling, but he’s resisting. I let go of the hold, pushing him forward with authority. His face slams into the canvas. CRACK! I stand up and turn, straddling him as he lies, groaning between my boots. I grab his ankles and lift. I spin the ripped rookie on his pecs so I’m facing his duplicate. I sit down in a Boston crab. Duo Purple pounds the canvas in pain and frustration.

I can see worry on Duo Orange’s face. Thank god Cody convinced them to use tag rules. I might be able to get a fall without them ever being able to switch. The man outside the ring points, “He’s got the ropes! He’s got the ropes!” I stand up, easing on the crab then walk forward, dragging Duo Purple with me. I sit back down, confident he can’t reach them.

I smirk, “Doesn’t have the ropes now.”

The duplicate pounds the top turnbuckle when his distraction doesn’t work. Under me, Duo Purple tries a push up to break the hold. I counter until he collapses back down. The other ripped rookie is debating whether to charge in. The pained moans behind me are getting more desperate. The man outside the ring slides one leg through the ropes. I rise in my squat and shift one foot back, ready to release the crab and spear him if he steps in any further.

Suddenly, Duo Purple does another push up, but adds his legs to it. He must’ve felt me shifting. I move to counter, but he’s fast and smooth. I’m a second too slow. FUCK! I let myself get distracted, so focused on handling Duo Orange and assuming Duo Purple was done. I stumble forward, losing the hold. I fly right into the raised boot of the ripped rookie outside the ring. WHACK! My head snaps back and I see stars. I fall onto my ass, shaking me head out.

Duo Purple crawls past me. I do a desperate dive, tackling him down from my knees. WHOMP! OOF! TAP! As we hit, I hear, but don’t see, a hand slap. Did they really tap? Was he close enough? It doesn’t matter, because 180-lbs of ripped muscle splashes down on top of me. SPLAT! Duo Orange must’ve jumped from the top rope because I’m flattened on impact.

I push up to hand and knees, easily lifting Duo Orange with me. You don’t get these pecs without being able to do weighted push-ups. He stays on top of me, riding my back while his duplicate sweeps my right arm. SPLAT! I crash back down. The fresh rookie rolls up to mint my back. He sits on my ass then quickly clubs my back with his forearm. WHOMP!

My thick muscles absorb the shot, but it’s followed up by a big boot from Duo Purple. STOMP! OOF! The devious Duo Dudes start pounding on my lower and upper back to soften me up, fists and boots hitting at the same time. POW! STOMP! POW! STOMP! I groan from the fast, brutal beatdown. It stops, but Duo Purple immediately lands a big leg drop to the back of my head. WHACK! My head is crushed between the ripped rookie’s leg and the canvas.

I’m stunned and seeing stars again. I manage to moan, “Five-count. Gotta leave. The ring.”

Duo Orange slithers on my back. He dry humps my ass as he puts his mouth at my ear, “Tell the ref.”

I growl.

Duo Purple drops down, lying on the canvas with his face in mine. His hot breath hits me as he laughs, “You want a five-count? You count it, stud.”

I open my mouth, only for one of his purple spandex gloves to be shoved inside. GLURK! The ripped rookie grabs my wrist as I reach for it. His duplicate grabs my other wrist. They stand up, dragging me with them. They stand apart, stretching my arms out to the side. I fight to pull free, but they alternate a series of ab kicks. WHOMP! WHOMP! WHOMP! I grunt.

They smoothly spin to either side of me. They put their arms over my shoulders and lock their inside boots behind my legs. In unison, they pull back into a Russian leg sweep. WHAM! I hit hard on my back. Duo Purple mounts me in a schoolboy pin while Duo Orange fires gut punches into my abs. THUD! POW! THUD! I grunt, trying to throw the ripped rookie off me, but the gut punching as me suffering too much.

Duo Purple finally pulls out the glove as the gut punching pauses, “Sorry, hero, that was a dirty trick. Go ahead and count.”

I growl, but spit out, “ONE!”

The glove gets pushed back in. My eyes go wide, but the stud sitting on me just taps my cheek and winks. He slides off me. I immediately pull out the glove. “TWO!” Duo Orange dives in and tries to shove one of his gloves in. Lying on my back, I fight to stop him. We struggle, but Duo Purple solves the situation by sneaking in and forcing his wet glove back into my mouth. URK!

I bridge up, throwing Duo Orange off me. I reach for the glove, only to get a purple boot to my abs. STOMP! Duo Purple grabs my wrist and pulls me up into a big knee lift. WHOMP! I bend forward, but he grabs under my left arm. I get spun so we’re back to back as he grabs under my right arm, pulling my arms back. He leans forward and shrugs to lock me into a hangman!

Duo Purple holds firm. I start to kick to escape, but Duo Orange grabs my right boot. He locks it behind his duplicate’s knee. I kick at him with my free leg, but he grabs it and forces it behind the other knee. I’m totally trapped in the hangman now. As I suffer, my shoulders and back aching, Duo Orange begins caressing my body. He rubs my manhood in my red trunks.

“What a man, SuperStar. What. A. Man.”

I can’t appreciate his admiration. Not when he’s done nothing but cheat. Duo Orange licks my red abs as he toys with my stretched chest. I groan, the pleasure of his touch confusing me as I suffer the pain of his duplicate’s submission hold. I’m nothing but Duo Orange’s plaything as the ripped rookie has his way with my stretched out, helpless body.

Despite my situation, my cock grows in my trunks. I’ve always been susceptible to erotic torture. When he sucks on my nipple while stroking my shaft in my trunks, I can’t help but whimper through the purple gag, which is soaked with my saliva. He gently rubs my forehead, looking into my eyes, “You like this, hero?” I shake my head. He smirks, “Liar.”

Duo Orange moves back away from me. He starts firing fists into my taut abs. THUD! POW! THUD! I lift my head to see him in a fighter’s stance. POW! THUD! POW! My solid midsection is punished with a flurry of fists. THUD! POW! THUD! It turns red from the abuse. He tenderizes me, hammering away until I’m crying out. My head falls back, limp.

Duo Orange pulls out the glove, “Where were we?”

I grunt, “THREE!”

The glove goes back in. Duo Purple finally releases me by standing up. I fall forward, right into the waiting arms of Duo Orange. He grabs me around the chest. In one smooth move, he lifts and spins, slamming me down with a belly-to-belly suplex. BOOM! I writhe on my back, the suplex adding to the damage of being in the extended hangman. I don’t even bother with the glove.

The Duo Dudes move in on either side. They grab under me, each gripping a shoulder and an ass cheek. I’m lifted to shoulder height then immediately dropped into a double over-the-knee backbreaker. KRAKT! I hang on their legs, limp as a wet noodle. One of them presses on my chin, forcing my head onto the mat while the other presses down on my legs.

They use their free hands to explore my body. Duo Purple (I assume) says, “You really did a number on his abs.” A hand tests them with increasing pounding with the side of his hand. “Still solid, though.” A hand jerks my hard cock. “The boy is enjoying it.” I can’t tell their voices apart and can’t see who is talking. “As advertised. SuperStar does NOT disappoint.”

The Duo Dudes caress from my knees to my neck. I twitch and flinch when they hit a particularly sensitive spot. They laugh as they play with me, making a game of who can get my body to spasm. They both win, because they keep touching me sensually. Nipples. Inner leg. Pelvis. Neck. Behind my knee, even. They’re all over me. I moan and whimper through the gag, but they ignore it.

Duo Purple grabs my mask and pulls me up so I’m sitting on their legs. Duo Orange swings his arm across my chest, clotheslining me down. They stand up, kicking me onto my stomach. Suddenly, a finger goes back into my hole. OH! A hand slides under my chest, gripping my right pec. I get forced to my feet by my hole and chest. They tease me, toying with my hole and nipples as I stand between them helplessly.

The Duo Dudes pull off me. They move behind my wobbly carcass and put their shoulders against my back. I’m lifted into a double torture rack between them. ARGH! They shimmy and spin, taunting me again. I suffer on their shoulders, crying out my muffled cries. I even submit, but they can’t hear me. When they drop me, I land hard on my back. SPLAT!

Duo Orange kneels down. He pulls out the glove. “Got anything left, SuperStar?”

“FOUR!”

The ripped rookie taps my cheek, “That’s my boy. One more.”

I spitefully yell out, “FIVE!”

Duo Orange nods, “You heard him. Out.”

The ripped rookie drags me up. I fire a fist into his washboard abs, but it bounces off. THUD! I get roughly shoved into their corner. Duo Orange forces my arms over the top rope. He presses his body on mine, leans in then gives me a huge kiss. Behind me, my trunks are wedged as high as they can go. UMPH! A finger suddenly slips into my crack and under them. MMM!

I moan as the tightness of the wedgie forces the finger inside me. A second makes its way in. URK! Duo Purple finger fucks my hole. He finds my prostate and my body tenses for a moment. I go limp under the double power of Duo Orange’s lips and the fingers inside me. Duo Purple whispers, “It’s not Toyboy’s vibrating butt plug, but I think it’s working, isn’t it?” MMM!

When Duo Orange finally pulls off my mouth, his duplicate slides out of my hole. I sag weakly in the corner. Duo Orange grabs my cheeks as he tweaks my left nipple, “Time to wrestle again, our sexy hunky SuperStar.” They slap hands, doing a performative tag.

Duo Purple drags me forward by my head. I fall to my knees. He shoves my head between his upper legs, his bulge resting on my neck. The stud locks on a tight leg scissors. It’s crushing and I have to grip his thighs for support. I might pass out after all the abuse I’ve taken. I hear hands slap. TAG! I have no idea if they really tagged and it doesn’t matter at this point. I’m sure that the act of tagging is a show of mocking me more than anything else.

The ripped rookie grabs under my arms. He lifts them up, pulling them from his legs. My head stays firmly locked between his mighty legs as he slides his hands over my biceps and forearms. He grips my wrists and twists so my arms point up. They’re pulled high then towards him, straining my shoulders. I grunt as I kneel here, too weak and sore to even resist.

I fight the pain. Suddenly, two strong hands clutch my ankles, grabbing my red leather pro boots. Oh no! Duo Orange pulls my legs back and lifts them high into the air. He wedges my ankles under his armpits. My hips sag down, shooting pain through my body. My bulge hovers just above the canvas as I cry out. I’m suspended like a hammock between the Duo Dudes.

Stretched out and hanging in a ‘U’ shape that strains my neck, shoulders and back, my pained moans echo in the arena. I gasp and whimper. I can’t quite form words. I try to kick my legs, but they’re locked and it only makes the hold hurt more. I’ve never been this helpless before. The Duo Dudes taunt me, challenging me to escape this hold. They know I can’t.

Duo Orange brings his purple leather boot up, playfully tapping my bulge with the toe. I grunt. It’s more humiliating than painful, but that’s the point. They’re the bosses. From my high-pitched whimpers and screams, They know that I can’t hold out much longer. The ripped rookies want me to know they’re having fun torturing me. I can barely speak, but I need to.

I need to submit.

I whimper, “GIVE! GIVE! GIVE!”

The diabolical Duo Dudes drop me simultaneously. SPLAT! I collapse at their feet, face down and unmoving. I just lie there as I try to regain my wits. At least the painful part is over. An orange boot slides under my shoulder and I’m rolled onto my back. I’m dead weight, so I just collapse facing up. Two chiseled studs flex over me, celebrating their treacherous victory.

I wonder what they’re going to do with me?

DOUBLE TROUBLE.

I writhe on the canvas, working out my shoulders. I’m not that pissed about losing. I was outsmarted by a rookie. I mean rookies. Two-on-one. Sneak attack. Odds were stacked against me. However, their double moves devastated me and I’m sore. As I move to take care of my back, I wait for stakes. I realize that I have to service two opponents instead of one.

The Duo Dudes are done celebrating their victory. They move to either side of me. Duo Orange steps over my legs. He bends down and grab the sides of my trunks. My red spandex briefs with the yellow belt slide down my legs and off completely, leaving me in my boots, forearm covers, and mask. Not having them wedged up my crack actually feels better.

Duo Purple puts his boot alongside my cock, the ripped stud moving it from left to right. His equally chiseled duplicate kneels at my head facing down my body. He lifts my head, propping it up on the inside of his open legs. Duo Orange starts working my pecs. He squeezes them, saying, “Damn, hero, you are stacked.” He squeezes harder and I cry out.

Thankfully, my cock is being gently batted around, but my chest is ruthlessly manhandled. Duo Orange leans in and uses his mouth on my left nipple as his strong hands play with my heaving pecs. I’m squirming and moaning. I’m very sensitive, something I’m working on during a match, but now, during stakes, I’m embracing every sensation the talented stud causes.

As I moan helplessly, Duo Purple towers over us. He says to his duplicate, “Have you had your fun, yet? Those pecs are only his second-best feature.”

I know that’s a reference to my ass. Duo Orange pulls off. He flicks my nipples, causing me to jump. He reluctantly rises, “All right. He just so delicious. I could suck on those tits all day.”

“I’m not stopping you. I just want in on the action.”

The Duo Dudes each grab a wrist. They pull me up. They won, so I’m completely compliant as they lead me to the ropes. I’m turned and my arms are pushed over the top rope. I’m forced to my knees as they pull up on the middle rope, locking me in the ropes, arms stretched out wide. Duo Orange kneels down and grabs both sides of my head. We lock eyes. He looks hungry.

“Do you know how gorgeous you are?”

The ripped rookie doesn’t wait for an answer. He dives back in, sucking on my right nipple this time. He caresses my neck and left pec with his hands as his mouth drives me wild. I close my eyes, moaning loudly. Duo Purple must be outside the ring because my hips are grabbed and my ass is pulled back over the bottom rope. The cable is wedged under my butt cheeks, lifting them up.

Duo Purple slaps my ass. SMACK! YIPE! He tans my ass. I’m overwhelmed by the double attack. I can’t even squirm or really move thanks to the ropes holding me in place. The ripped rookie behind me separates my cheeks. Duo Purple’s finger presses on my hole. OH! When it slips inside, I jump. Well, not literally, obviously, I’m trapped by the ropes and the ripped rookies, but my whole body tenses.

My eyes roll back in my head and I’m in completely sensory overload. My cock is throbbing. I warn them, “I’M CUMMING!” They don’t pull off. Instead, they go harder. I cry out, my moans echoing through the empty warehouse. My body convulses. I gasp, letting out little grunts. Duo Orange slides to the side. My untouched cock erupts, firing my load up and into the ring.

The ripped rookie grips my cock. He milks me dry then forces me to clean his gloved hand. Duo Orange leans in, “I better you’re really sensitive now.” His duplicate proves the point. Under me, Duo Purple runs his finger along my taint. I twitch and whimper. When Duo Orange pinches my nipple, I thrash in the ropes. They both tease me and I gyrate so hard, the ropes shift open. Free, I flop forward, hitting face first. SPLAT!

Duo Orange grabs my wrists. He drags my limp carcass to the center of the ring. The two of them attack my post-orgasm body simultaneously. I cry out. My body is covered with goosebumps. My mind is on fire. This is pure sensual torture as every tongue swipe, finger flick, feather touch, and tickling motion has me whimpering and begging them to stop.

My begging only makes them work harder. They roll me over, flipping me multiple times to ensure they get every part of my body. They don’t miss a single erogenous zone, even licking my armpits simultaneously. Duo Purple licks behind my knees while his duplicate plays with my feet. It sound insane but they’re ruthless in giving me pleasure.

They finally relent as I start to come down from my orgasm. Duo Purple lies on his back. He peels down his tights, stripping them off. His dark cock is hard, standing tall. The ripped rookie jerks it, getting it rock-hard as his duplicate shows up with lube and condoms. Duo Purple sheathes his dick then pats his flat abs and orders me to mount him. I sit on him, looking down into his eyes. The smirk on his face charms me.

Duo Purple pushes me back onto his cock. I look back, helping him guide his head to my hole. I moan as he easily enters me thanks to his finger-fuck when I was trapped in the ropes. Just as I get settled, Duo Orange steps in front of me. He palms mine and forces my head up. His unsheathed cock slides into my gaping mouth. I brace my hands on his legs, getting face fucked as Duo Purple lifts his hips and pounds my hole.

I’m lost in the moment, taken by these two smoking hot twins in tandem again. It’s like a crazy fantasy with the two of them now rotating positions. Physically, they’re identical, but i can tell differences. Duo Orange is rougher, more intense. He is really ravaging my mouth. Meanwhile, Duo Purple with his smooth rhythm going, bridging his hips and pushing on my knees to keep me in place.

My cock is leaking onto Duo Purple’s chiseled torso as I slide back-and-forth, using my hips to thrust into the forceful fucking. It’s hard for me to focus on the blowjob while I’m being plowed, but Duo Orange doesn’t care. He’s hammering deep down my throat, clearly not looking for expert tongue technique or anything. I’m just a hero with a hole for him to use. And he’s loving it. His pre-cum coats my tongue as he rubs my masked head, praising my mouth.

Duo Orange slips out of my mouth. I bow my head, looking down at the stud fucking me. His duplicate moves in behind me. Oh no. Duo Purple sees the look. He smiles, “Yes, hero, you’re going to get all of Duo Dude.” He reaches up and grips my meaty right pec with his left hand and my mask with his right. Duo Purple pulls my head lower and orders me to look at him. I do. With our eyes locked, I’m able to calm down, knowing what they’re planning.

It’s happening. I’m slowly double penetrated by the Duo Dudes. I moan as I try to handle them. Duo Purple is slowly pumping. Duo Orange’s cock is on top. He matches his duplicate. With every thrust, the top stud slides a bit deeper. I moan with just the head, but the gentler hunk holding my head soothes me. The two cocks push in and hold. When Duo Orange leans forward, lying his back on me, he reaches around and toys with my nipples. I shudder.

Duo Purple caresses my cheek as he kneads the side of my pec, “That’s my good hero. Good hero. Yes. Are you ready?”

“Yes.”

They start pumping again, powering deep inside me. I gasp, losing myself as they hit my spot. I whimper, “Yes, yes, yes. Oh god. Oh god.” My cock is rock-hard. Duo Purple slides his hand from my pec to my manhood. He grips it tightly. I gasp, my eyebrows up and eyes wide. He smiles at me as he jerks my cock. His shaft stops pounding while Duo Orange slides over him, plowing me so deep that his hips hit my ass.

I gasp, my breathing shallow as I let out high-pitched squeals. Duo Orange is going rougher again, really destroying my hole while the gentler stud works my cock. Duo Purple says, “Go ahead and shoot. But you’re licking up anything that hits me, hero.” I nod, unable to form words. I can’t hold back. My cock erupts, sending cum over his head. I cry out as I fire ropes of my cum that stretch from his chest to the canvas beyond.

Behind me, Duo Orange lets out a loud, “FUCK!” He slides out of my ass. I see him moving around me. His condom is off. The ripped stud drives his cock back into my mouth. He says, “Eyes on me!” I look up. We lock eyes as he explodes. I swallow his load, never breaking our stare. I gulp every drop of his seed. It’s a big load, but I handle it like a pro.

When he pulls out, Duo Purple brings my head down. He says, “That’s only half, hero.”

I nod. I slide up. His sheathed cock pops out of my stretched hole. I start by licking my cum from his face. He rubs the back of my neck as I clean him. I lap up my seed, working down his handsome face to his neck. Damn, I came a lot. I spend a lot of time licking his chest, getting every drop. He forces me onto his nipple, “You missed a spot.” I obediently suckle.

With my cum now slurped up, I slither back. I can’t help myself. I lick his abs, even though there’s no cum on them. When I uncover his shaft, I start using my mouth and hand to finish the stakes. I don’t rush, fulfilling my loser duties with integrity. It’s appreciated as Duo Purple praises my cocksucking skills. He caresses my masked head as I work. When he unleashes his load, I swallow it all, adding it to Duo Orange’s and my own down my throat.

I slide back onto my knees. Duo Orange helps Duo Purple up to his feet. They look down at me with grins. Yeah, they tricked me, but I’m not complaining. I took everything they had. They flex in unison then hop out of the ring. I wait, settling down, until Ryan signals that it’s a wrap.

IN THE LOCKER ROOM.

“Oh, hey guys.”

Dev and his twin brother come into my locker room. They’re naked, their ripped bodies pumped from our match. They’re carrying shower kits with towels over their shoulders. They set the stuff down and move in closer, eying my aching body like lions look at a wounded gazelle. One of them is stroking his cock with a wicked smirk. The other stands there, just nodding with smug satisfaction and a hard dick pointing directly at me.

I quickly say, “No, no, no. My ass can’t take a second round. My boyfriend has a huge cock, but the two of you together? That was rough. I need a break.”

They laugh as they move in close. Dev puts his arm on my shoulder, “Don’t worry, Jae. I just wanted to introduce my twin brother, Ari. I felt you should at least know his name. You understand why I couldn’t introduce you beforehand. Couldn’t risk ruining the surprise.”

I shake Ari’s hand, congratulating both of them, “Well done. Cody’ll have to confirm, but I think this might be a Cave first. Twins. Secret twins. Wow. You definitely shocked the hell out of me with this stunt.”

Dev massages my shoulder, “Shocked in the moment, of course, but in the big picture, you really should be honored.”

I laugh as I reach back to rub my butt, “Yeah, I don’t think that’s the word I’d use.”

Ari fondles my pec, “Well, what my brother means is that we can only use this trick once and we decided that you were the only one we wanted to … shock.”

Dev says, “This body. Beautiful pecs. Flawless skin. And your ass. It’s so delicious. No offense but it’s so big and juicy that it’s just built to be fucked. I have to be honest, Jae, as a huge fan of yours, I think that any time you win, it’s like a crime against nature. You might hate being ‘SuperJobber’, but we love it. If it were up to me, you’d lose every match in the most humiliating fashion imaginable.”

I think about that. They did choose me over everyone else on the roster. My sculpted chest puffs out proudly as it’s caressed by two strong hands. I smile, “You know what, guys, I take it back. I guess I do feel honored.”

Dev moves behind me. They rub all over my sore, tired body. It feels great. They’re gentle now that we’re buddies in a locker room. When they massage me front and back, I moan and my cock is rock-hard again. They hug me, making me the meat in their sandwich. Mouths. Hands. Bodies. I’m limp, letting them have their way with me. Again. They finally ease up.

“Feeling better, Jae?”

I nod. Dev moves in front of me. I stare at them for a long while. I get an epiphany, “You know, if you talked to Cody and Ryan, you could pull this off again. We’re the only ones here. And it’s not like this match will be released tomorrow or anything.”

The brothers’ eyes go wide as they realize that I’m right. They grab my wrists, “Wonderful idea, Jae. Let’s discuss it more in the shower room.” I playfully groan as they grab their shower kits. I let them lead me forward, knowing that I’m about to be ‘honored’ again.

THE END.

Up next … we return to Asgard Ranch for more of Zeb’s Asgard Adventure on June 15, 2023.

17 comments:

  1. HOLY SHIT!!! Twins! This was awesome. The double teaming was awesome and intense. I thought for just a moment that Jae might just pull it out when the "tag rules" were introduced. Happy to see these "heroes" had their own understanding of these. I agree with Dev, SuperJobber is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, twins! Crazy. I think only the second time I've featured twins - the other being a R69: Springfield in a tag match. Jae did give it a good try but there was no way he was going to overcome Dev and Ari. They planned it out and wanted him too much.

      I'm suspecting you're not alone in loving Jae on the losing end. ;)

      Delete
  2. This is so hot. I'm glad you're writing again. Your blog is amazing! This twins needs to comeback in the future and take on SuperStar and The Bat. They got me here even fantasying on Toyboy recruiting them to get his revanche against SuperStar after his humiliating defeat the last time they faced each other in an official match.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Wow, the twins got your creative juices flowing. Always nice to read the new guy getting some love. Great suggestions. Everyone can always return, so there could be more Dev and Ari in the future.

      Delete
  3. A big thank you for these new adventures of Superstar, a great hero who never disappoints. I am happy to note that despite your doubts about the character, you were able to come with this story, as sexy and exciting as the previous ones. It is always a great pleasure to read you... and I've really missed Jae! Thanks again for this great story (even the pics are amazing!) Dum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have no doubts about Jae, it's more doubts about myself. :) I want to have Jae wrestling at least once a year and appearing outside the ring more than that. Jae has been in action in almost as many stories as Cody (by my count, they're neck-and-neck for the most at 27 and 25). It's just a lot for both, so I struggle with what to do with them sometimes.

      Yes, the last pic of Jae is new! I stumbled on some pics of Mike Carr I'd never seen before. They're all sepia tone and washed out, so I needed to try to work with the coloring but I think I got to a good place.

      Delete
  4. Hot final move. I'm loving how you come up with new scenarios. Honestly, I would have loved seeing SuperStar find a way to turn the tables and beat the Duo even if it meant getting The Bat involved. Sometimes the unexpected win is hotter than seeing how the jobber is going to lose.

    Putting in the line about Toyboy and his vibrating butt plug makes it clear how much the Duo loves watching the Cave matches..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I tried to do little things to show that they're real Cave fanboys. They've seen SuperStar's past matches, they know there's no ref, they know Jae's body ... a little knowledge is a dangerous thing but a lot in the hands of a diabolical duo is even worse for an unsuspecting hero!

      Yeah, I like to upend expectations sometimes, but in this case, SuperStar was never going to win. I did give him a hope spot, though. ;)

      Delete
  5. Another Jae SuperStar story, SWOON. And a South Asian model, DOUBLE SWOON. As a South Asian guy I can’t thank you enough for the representation :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very happy to do both things! Jae’s a Cave staple and Dev / Ari / Duo Dude is smoking hot. I’m glad you feel seen and represented. I always appreciate your comments on the stories over the years.

      Delete
  6. You are hereby forgiven for what you did to Valet! Tag team matches are my absolute favorites. The entire purpose of a tagteam match is double teaming, cheating, and ignoring the rules. A little easier to do when there isn't a ref. On top of that you made it sexy as hell. That's why I love your writing!! Make sure that Dev and Ari are able to pull there little trick at least once more. Maybe on moneymaker??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Hopefully that forgiveness carries forward next time Alex appears in the Redneck Arena. ;)

      Request noted. Poor Moneymaker. To think, the big lug thought breaking away from Javi was his ticket to the top.

      Delete
    2. Poor moneymaker?? Don't forget his secret weapon -- Valet whose deviousness far outweighs the twins.

      As for Alex--- we shall see.

      Delete
    3. Oh, I see how it is. So, you think that if Cody asked them about the match, Valet would suspect something and he’d, what? Check out their social feed and see they’re twins? Yeah, I suppose then he’d be ready. If it played out that way.

      Delete
  7. Nah. Valet is smart enough that he'll figure something out on the fly😁

    ReplyDelete
  8. vinnymusclestallionJune 6, 2023 at 4:27 PM

    If it were up to me, Jae would lose every match in the most humiliating fashion imaginable! Hot story! I love to see a super hero — especially one with assets like Jae’s — fucked. The DP was an extra bonus I found myself wanting as soon as Round One ended. Overall a great story and fun read. Maybe Dev and Ari need to return to take on Xaq or Toyboy! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vinny! High praise since you're a master at wrestlers getting double teamed during and after their matches. :)

      Delete