Thursday, June 15, 2023

The Cave Unleashed 15: Asgard Adventures 2 (Zeb vs. Doug)



Previously in The Cave ...


CABIN. ASGARD RANCH. NORTHERN CALIFORNIA.

Uh oh.

Mr. Doug, my boss, is awake.

Mr. Doug.

I’m Zeb. Short for Sebastián. I’m 21-years old, 6’1” tall, and a muscular 220-lbs. I’m lying naked on wrestling mats, outside in a secluded wooded area of Asgard Ranch. I’ve worked here as a ranch hand for only a week, but I already know that I love it. I’m on my stomach, propped up on my forearms. My bare brown ass is lined with ropes of fresh white cum. Josh’s cum. He’s the 6’2”/240-lbs musclehunk who just beat me then fucked me in a wrestling match.

Me (Zeb).

See, it’s Sunday. The ranch hands’ day off. Mr. Doug, the owner of Asgard, likes to work. He handles the feeding and other chores while we relax. He’s a great boss and I have a small crush on the 6’/210-lbs muscular ginger, even though he twice my age. He told me to stop calling him ‘sir’ and call him Doug, but I settled on Mr. Doug to still show respect for him.



I was out exploring the ranch. I was in a remote area, so I was hiking naked in boots, enjoying the morning air. Suddenly, I heard the sounds of a fight. And it sounded like my boss, Mr. Doug, was in trouble. I ran to help, not wasting time to pull on shorts. When I got there, I saw him getting knocked out by a big muscle beast. Josh, a friend of his from LA. Now, my boss was already out of it, so he didn’t see me, but the muscle beast did. While my boss was sleeping off the choke, well, Josh and I wrestled. I lost. He fucked me. He’s sitting beside me now.

Everything was good, except that my naked boss is standing in the cabin, looking out at us.

I really hope I don’t get fired.

Mr. Doug steps out of the small cabin. He’s smirking, so maybe that’s a good sign? I check out his semi-hard cock. My fear of getting fired for having sex with his friend almost goes away. Almost. While Mr. Doug is acting okay, Josh is not. The big muscleman who just shot his load on my ass is acting scared at getting caught, which makes me scared. What is going on?

Josh rolls onto his knees, pointing at Mr. Doug, “No. No. I know what you’re thinking. No.”

Mr. Doug walks around Josh and kneels beside my butt. Frozen, I don’t move or even look back. He runs his finger over my butt, and I get shivers. Okay, I have to turn to see what he’s doing. He has a load of Josh’s cum on his finger. He tastes it. The bigger muscleman looks up into the sky, still shaking his head, saying, “Don’t. Don’t go there.” My boss takes his finger and wipes more off. He extends it out to Josh, who just stares at his seed, looking angry.

The ginger muscleman asks, “What is this?”

Josh snarls, “You know exactly what it is.”

“I do. I’d know this taste anywhere. Even on the butt of one of my ranch hands. Remind me, Josh, what were the rules of our match today?”

“You and me weren’t wrestling. This isn’t our match.”

“Really? How did our match end?” Josh just stares. “Wait, our match didn’t end. You knocked me out, but we wrestle first-to-cum. Did I cum while I was asleep?” Mr. Doug runs his thumb over the tip of his cock and sniffs. “Nope. Not me. We never agreed to take a break. So, doesn’t that mean that while I was passed out, our match was still going?”

The bigger muscleman admits, “Technically, but -”

“And if our match never ended and this is your cum … I mean, it can’t be Zeb’s, unless he’s got one helluva a crazy dick under there.” My boss looks at me for the first time, “I’m sure you’re stacked, but can you shoot on your own ass?” I shake my head. “I didn’t think so.”

Josh growls, “You set me up. You used this beautiful naked cowboy here to -”

“Stop. You know that’s not true. I’ll be interested to hear how this happened, but you know I didn’t set you up.” The bigger muscleman screams into the sky. The ginger hunk stands up, “Looks like you’ll be my bitch today, Josh.”

“You know this isn’t right. You’re the one who’s all about your fucking honor. You didn’t beat me. You owe me another chance.”

My boss ignores him and circles around. He extends a hand to me. I accept it and he pulls me up. We face each other naked. I notice he checks out my cock. He nods. My boss looks me in the eye and asks, “What do you think, Zeb? Are you following our conversation?” I nod. “Good. Should I give him another chance or just keep him as my bitch for the day?”

I smile, realizing that I’m not in trouble and these guys are having fun. Well, not Josh right now, because he clearly doesn’t accept losing well, especially for those stakes. I say, “I don’t know, Mr. Doug.” I look back at Josh then at my boss, “He would make a nice bitch. Even if it’s just for a day.” I hear Josh growling and threatening me, but I ignore it.

“Josh does make a great bitch. And it happens so rarely, I should make the most of it. So, you don’t think I should give him a rematch?”

I try to work out the angles, “Well, Mr. Doug, that is your decision.” I’ve got an idea. “But if you wrestle first-to-cum and he’s already shot a load, and it feels like a big one, that will give him an unfair advantage in a rematch. Unless you can even the odds.”

The ginger muscleman pats me on the back as he stares down at the kneeling and angry Josh. The muscleman scowls at both of us. My boss squeezes my shoulder, “Great point, Zeb. Great point. It would only be fair if I unloaded an equally large amount, too.”

I see my opening, “I would be happy to wrestle you for stakes. Winner tops. Win or lose, I am confident that I can get a big load …” I decide to try something Josh told me by adding, “out of your mighty hammer.” My boss looks at me with wide-open eyes. Oh wow. Josh was right. I smile, “This is Asgard, after all, Mr. Thor.”

Mr. Doug grins, “Apparently Josh has a big mouth to match that big dick. Zeb, that … that is our little secret. You understand me? I mean it.”

“Yes, Mr. Thor. Just between the three of us.”

The ginger stud smirks at me, “Still, that was a pretty tricky way to get me on the mats. Worthy of Loki himself. Now, while my bitch Jörmungandr here cleans the mat, you wipe his cum off your ass. There are towels in the cabin.” Josh stands up, grabs his green trunks, and unleashes a barrage of quiet swears and threats as he goes to the cabin to get cleaning supplies. &@#$! %$#@! I follow him.


I wrap a towel around my waist when the signs of my match are gone from my butt. Josh finishes cleaning. It's sexy watching the naked muscleman down on his knees, wiping down the mats. Mr. Doug is really enjoying having him as a manservant. What should be a one minute job goes longer as Mr. Doug points out spots he missed or didn't do well enough, acting as a taskmaster just because he can. 

My boss finally lets the naked muscleman off the hook. He says, “Bitch, go back to the main house to prep some food for the three of us. Don't eat any of it. Rehydrate, but no food. We’ll join you when we’re done. And we’ll be hungry, so make something hearty. You will do housework to pass the time. Start with the sheets."

The naked muscleman growls, "&#!+%^&@$%#@$%!*#!"

"Yeah, yeah, bitch. You'll have your rematch this afternoon. When it will be fair. Until then, don’t forget what you are.” The big muscleman stomps off to the main house. Mr Doug yells after him, "Thank me for my generosity!" Josh spins and gives him two middle fingers.

Mr. Doug laughs. I'm glad he's in a good mood. I drop my towel. We're naked and ready to go.

“All right, young Loki. Let’s wrestle.”

WRESTLING MY BOSS.

“Just because I’m your boss doesn’t mean you should throw the match to me. I can accept losing in a fair, competitive match. I have a problem winning unfairly. It’s why I’m giving Josh another chance. After I tease him a little.”

“Yes, Mr. Thor.”

“Good. But maybe cool it with the Mr. Thor stuff. I don’t want the other guys to learn about it and if you use it too often, it’s bound to slip out in front of them.” I nod and let him know that I am very good at keeping secrets. “I trust you. Since we’ve both done a round with Josh, let’s just do one-fall, submission only. Winner tops. We both cum.”

“Yes, Mr. Doug.”

I want to ask if I should put something on, but the smoking hot older ginger is stretching out on the mats naked, so I guess naked is how he wants to start. I step forward, joining him as we loosen up. We don’t talk, but we keep looking each other over. I obviously knew my new boss was handsome and built but seeing him naked just confirm how hot he is. I’m excited.

We stand up simultaneously. I’m nervous about wrestling my boss and my crush. This is what I wanted so bad last night but now that it’s real, I’m a little stressed. Sensing my anxiety, the older hunk smiles, “Relax, Zeb, it’s all good.” I nod and we circle the mat, checking each other out. I think he’s as hot for me as I am for him.

Mr. Doug starts us off. He moves in for a lock up. I match him. We keep it clean, feeling each other out. Strength-wise, I’m stronger, but he’s got tricks to counter my attempts at control. Makes sense, since he wrestles Josh so much. We break and lock up again. Same thing. We’re pumped and grunting on the third try. It feels so good to push against him.

With a sudden shift, the muscular ginger has me falling forward and stumbling. I keep my feet, but he gets me in a standing side headlock. He locks me up tight. Mr. Doug works it. My hands roam his body. He flexes his bicep into my head. It’s getting firmer. He’s crushing my head. I push on his body, but it’s rock solid. I’m grunting now as I’m led around the mat by my head.

“Zeb, I told you don’t go easy.”

I get my focus back, too caught up in my sexy boss’ chiseled body. I grab behind his leg. I lift him up then drop us back, slamming him down with a side suplex. BOOM! He loses the headlock. I spring to my feet then come down immediately with an elbow drop to his chest. WHOMP! OOF! I roll over and press my shin under his chin as I kneel on the mat.

With my boss pinned, I pound his ripped white abs. THUD! POW! THUD! The gut punches have him convulsing under me. POW! THUD! POW! Mr. Doug throws me off, but his bright red abs give me a thrill. My cock swells and I notice that his is bigger, too. He’s liking my aggressive attack. I guess he really did mean it when he said don’t hold back. Okay, I’m going for it.

Mr. Doug comes at me fast. I grab him around the head. His momentum tackles me down, but I roll with it. I flip him over and hold behind his leg. He stops on his shoulders, legs up in the air. I pull back and maneuver him into a spladle. He kicks, but I lock him up. My leg holds his right leg out while I force his left ankle behind my head. He’s wide open, folded and pinned.

My adrenaline is surging. I don’t even feel the beatdown Josh gave me. I’m too energized as I dominate my gorgeous ginger boss. He looks so hot rolled up and naked. He’s struggling, which only makes it hotter. His head is wedged against my abs. He’s trying to use his arms, but their pinned and useless. The only hand free is my right one and I’m dying to use it.

“Are you really sure you want me to go all out, boss?”

As he grunts and fights in the spladle, Mr. Doug growls, “Yes!”

I take that as an opportunity to explore his body. I rub his stretched hamstring as I caress his leg. He moans. I slide to his taint, resting my hand there as I press my finger on his hole. The older musclehunk gasps. He fights again but his cock sticks out, right at his mouth. It’s hard and leaking, just inches from his chin. His pre-cum drips onto his chest.

I tease, “We’re wrestling to get you to cum, so maybe I should just make that happen, Mr. Doug. I have thick and talented fingers. Two should do the trick.”

“No!” My boss desperately grunts, “Remember! We’re fighting to submission!”

I spank his hard, muscular butt cheek. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! His white flesh goes red so easily and my handprint is obvious. He growls. I rub his leg again. Suddenly, the handsome hunk gets a burst of energy. He tenses up then pushes out, stretching his body out. The force is enough to break the hold. He flops free and rolls away from me, landing on his stomach.

Mr. Doug starts to rise. I don’t want to give him any chance to recover. I jump on his back, landing with all my weight. He goes down hard. SPLAT! I power him into a full nelson. I collapse his broad shoulders. By the time he’s fighting me, my hands are locked behind his head. The muscular ginger’s arms are pointing up, trapped and useless. My cock slides up his crack.

I take the opportunity to playfully hump him. My boss groans. He’s more submissive than I expected. I rub his face on the mat, feeling dominant. Yeah, he could fire me, but I don’t think he will. I’m getting the feeling he’s okay with being overpowered by a young muscle stud. I roll over, pulling him with me. I lie on my back with him on top, trapped and looking at the sky.

I squeeze harder on the full nelson, rolling from side to side to really increase the pressure on his shoulders. I don’t think he’ll give to me, yet, but I know he will eventually. Josh beat me, but now is my chance to be the alpha stud again and against my sexy boss! It’s like a dream come true. I wrap my legs around his torso and squeeze on the body scissors.

The match with Josh has me more pumped than I thought. Mr. Doug’s whole upper body is flush, his pale white ginger skin now a bright red. I simultaneously pull up with the full nelson and down with the body scissors. Mr. Doug cries out as I stretch him like he’s on the rack. He gasps but doesn’t submit. I have no doubt that he’s hard, though. I sure am.

I release the hold and throw him off. He rolls onto his stomach, his older muscle wearing down, while my young muscle is only getting stronger. I stand up, watching him writhe on the mat at my feet. His butt jiggles as he groans. I can’t wait to fuck it. Damn, I feel so powerful right now. I reach down and grab him by the hair. I force the helpless older hunk up to his feet.

As Mr. Doug gets his feet steady, I grab him around the waist from behind in a reverse bearhug. He groans as I crush his midsection. I lift his feet off the mat. He flails in my crushing vice, moaning loudly as he’s owned by an employee half his age. I lower him down he’s weak from my power. I aim him so my cock slides into his sweaty crack. I hump the helpless older hunk.

As I crush the muscleman in my powerful reverse bearhug, he goes limp in my arms. I can’t stop humping him. Maybe he’s still out of it from being knocked out by Josh. Or maybe he’s just a submissive bottom for young muscle. I don’t know, but I do know that I’m loving dominating the sexy older ginger. He sags in my arms, letting me have my way with him.

Not that he can stop me. I’ve easily manhandling him since I escaped his one offensive move, a headlock. This is as dominant a match as I’ve had in a long time. I’ve lined his crack with my pre-cum. I can’t resist sliding inside him. His ass will be mine as soon as I submit him anyway.

As soon as my head presses on his hole, Mr. Doug growls, “Not again!”

Suddenly, my boss stands up, re-energized somehow. Before I can do anything, he slides his foot behind my leg. He throws his weight backwards into me while pulling forward. It works, tripping me backwards onto the mat. My reverse bearhug actually pulls him with me, so I not only land hard, but 210-lbs of mature muscle crushes down on top of me. SPLAT!

I’m winded. My arms fall to the side, and I gasp for air. Just for a second, but in that second, my boss has my leg. He stands up. I try to shake him off, but he holds tight and actually uses my kicking to flip me over. The older musclehunk sits down, locking me into a single leg crab. UNH! I moan when he leans into it, bending my back the wrong way. I pound the mat.

My boss holds the crab tight. He grinds his fist into the side of my knee. I groan. It doesn’t hurt too much, but it distracts me until I feel my back seizing up. I try to push up, but he pats my dangling balls. TAP! TAP! TAP! Mr. Doug says, “Since you took a tour when I was in your spladle, I might do the same now.” He runs a finger up my ball sac to my taint. OH!

I moan in pleasure. My body relaxes. Mr. Doug approaches my hole, but I surprise him by kicking out, toppling him forward. SPLAT! I rise up fast. When I spin, I’m shocked that he’s diving at me. He drives his shoulder into my abs. WHOMP! OOF! The muscular ginger lifts, spins, and plants me onto the mat with force. BOOM! I groan as he mounts me.

Mr. Doug tries to lock on an armbar, but I manage to block it. I bridge up and roll him over. We grapple hard. I thought he was tiring. I know I was wrong now. We’re sweating under rising morning sun. Grunting. Moving fast. Attacking. Countering. Defending. I can’t get a lock on him. The older muscleman is relentless and I’m breathing as hard as he is.

We break and get onto our knees facing each other. We nod with respect. I need to use my power advantage. I see now that he is deliberately frustrating me. He probably does the same to Josh. I just need to overwhelm him. I move fast, planting one foot then dive forward. I easily barrel through him, forcing him down. What? Somehow, he rolls me over onto my back.

My boss wraps up my head, locking on a front-facing sleeper. As I reach up to fight that, he slides his legs in mine. He opens my legs fast into a grapevine. The tearing pain shoots through me from my groin. I groan loudly. I tighten up my legs while pulling on his arm to protect myself. I keep one hand free, firing fists into his body. THUD! THUD! THUD! He’s so solid but he feels it enough that I can free one leg and use it to roll us over and break free.

I roll over once, moving to one knee and shaking out my head. I should’ve rolled off the mat, because the older muscleman is somehow here already. He grabs under my leg and lifts fast. I’m flipped over, landing on the back of my head then rolled onto my stomach. WHOMP! Now it’s Mr. Doug who’s keeping up the pressure. He drives his knee into my back. BOOF!

The older muscleman grabs my ankles and folds my right over my left as he pulls them to my ass. He presses his knees down on my back. I push my head and shoulders up, but that’s what he wants. Mr. Doug grabs under my chin. He pulls my head back then rocks us. Suddenly, we roll and I’m up across his shins, my legs and head held in a bow and arrow. ARGH!

My big body hangs on his shins, painfully bent. My boss starts bouncing my 220-lbs of muscle. I cry out as pain shoots through me. I wave my arms, hoping to hit something or destabilize him, but it doesn’t work. I relax, working to outlast him against this backbreaking hold. He bounces me harder then sends me flying off. I roll over, stopping at the edge of the mat.

Mr. Doug comes down on top of me with a huge splash. SPLAT! OOF! That was the last thing my back needed. The older muscleman stands up. He moves to my feet, lifting them up and bending my legs at the knee. He stands on the backs of my legs and locks my feet in front of his knees. I don’t know what he’s doing. He slaps my sides. WHACK! I instinctively reach back. He grabs my wrists and forces them into a surfboard.

With my legs and arms held, I’m trapped but not in pain. My sexy boss starts rocking us by pulling on my arms. My chest leaves the mat. On the third pull, I fly up and over, my body in the air in a suspended surfboard. I cry out as the pain starts to build through my naked muscular body. He just lies under me, holding me up, listening to me moan and gasp.

“Want to give.”

I moan, “No!”

I stay up for I don’t know how long, suffering and resisting the urge to just quit. Somehow, I manage to outlast him again. He pushes up. I fly forward, landing face first on the mat. SPLAT! I’m stunned and sore. I crawl, trying to find my second (or third) wind. Mr. Doug forces me up with grips on my hair and inner thigh. He powers me up then drops me over his knee in a gut buster. THUMP! OOF!

As I hang on his knee, coughing and trying not to puke, the older muscleman says, “I think I owe you this.” An open hand slaps against my smooth brown butt. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! The revenge spanking stings me physically, but also mentally as he mocks my earlier arrogance when I was sure I was going to win. He pushes me off his knee. PLOP!

The ginger stud drags me up by my hair. He bodyslams me down, keeping the pressure on my core. WHAM! I get dragged up again then scooped and slammed again. WHAM! The third time I go up, I move to block him from scooping by turning, but he outsmarts me. Mr. Doug puts his shoulders into my side and lifts, spinning me into a torture rack! ARGH!

I helplessly hang across his broad shoulders. My body is wracked with pain as his earlier punishment makes this the worst hold yet. I’m amazed by his strength as he effortlessly circles the mat while holding my 220-lbs of naked muscle. The match hasn’t tired him out at all. I struggle to hang on, but when he starts bouncing, I have no choice.

“I GIVE! I GIVE! I GIVE!”

Mr. Doug drops me, and I fall to the mat. I lie at his feet, defeated and humbled. My boss doesn’t gloat just asks if I’m okay. I nod then focus on stretching out my aching muscles. I need to work tomorrow.

THE BOSS RIDES ME. IN A GOOD WAY.

I’m disappointed at losing again. I’m better than this. I really am. Both Josh and Mr. Doug are strong wrestlers. They must do it a lot. But I’m mostly a top and now I will have bottomed twice in the same morning to two different older men. I had my boss under control, but he got that surge of energy. I wonder what I did that triggered it? Hopefully nothing that made him mad.

“Good match, Zeb. You’re a stud on the mats.”

“Thanks. You, too. Can I ask a question?” Mr. Doug nods. “When you said, ‘not again’, what did that mean? You went much harder after that. I hope it wasn’t something I said or did?”

“Oh. That? No, it wasn’t you. Well, it was kind of you, just not directly.” The handsome ginger sighs, “All I will say is that I was recently squashed by another young muscleboy. He’s just 19 years old. Surprised me. Crushed me. Fucked me. Humiliated me. Just complete domination like I’ve never experienced from anyone before. Not even from Josh. Felt like this was headed down that path.”

( Read all about it: The Cave Undercard 27: Him vs. Thor )

Humiliated? My cock grows.

My boss notices. “So, you like the idea of a 19-year-old muscleboy dominating me? Wishing that was you today?” I blush. He laughs. “It’s okay. Apparently, a lot of guys liked that idea.”

A lot of guys? Did he lose in a crowd? I don’t ask and he doesn’t explain.

“You did nothing wrong, Zeb. You’re a great opponent. But I’m sure you get why I hated to lose that way.” I nod. He says, “I don’t mind losing to anyone, but I do mind losing to everyone. And I was mad at myself, not putting up a fight. I don’t want getting squashed to become a habit.”

“I understand.” I ask, hoping to hear more, “Was the muscleboy who squashed you also a ranch hand? Was it here?”

Mr. Doug laughs, “You do like the idea. Sorry, but I’m not going to tell you anything more about it. I will say that you are the first ranch hand I’ve wrestled.” He gives me a look, “Should we head up to the house, see what Josh prepared for us?”

I frown, “Oh. You don’t want stakes?”

“I want stakes, Zeb. You have no idea how much I want stakes with you, but I’m not going to hold you to them just because you’re a good guy who feels obligated. I’ll make Josh suck me off.”

“No, sir, I want you to take me. Them. I mean, I really, really want you to take stakes.”

We look at each other. “Okay. But please don’t tell the other guys about us wrestling or especially us fucking.” Some kind of look must cross my face, because he asks, “What?”

I sit up, “Well, I kind of already did tell them.” My boss looks confused. I explain, “See, the guys played a prank on me. They told me that when you invited me to dinner last night, um, that it was for sex. That it was, like an initiation for every guy working here. And they’d all had sex with you. So, I came to the house expecting, well, that we’d fuck.”

My boss laughs, “Those guys. No wonder you were so surprised that I was actually cooking a real dinner. And why you were checking out my ass and crotch every time I got up.”

“You saw that?” My boss nods. I say, “Yes, sir, that’s why. So, when I returned to our house, I told them we did have sex. Lots of it. As revenge to prank them back.”

“That’s awesome. Good for you. Gotta give back to those guys whatever they dish out.”

“Yes, sir. It’s the same every ranch where I’ve worked. Can’t let anyone push you around. But I am going to tell them I was joking. They were still asleep this morning when I left, so I haven’t, yet, but I’ll make sure they know.”

“No, don’t. They'll never ask me about it, so you can leave last night’s lie standing as long as you want. It’ll serve them right.”

I smile, “I like that idea. And, you see, I was excited to have sex with you before we wrestled. It’s not an obligation at all. It’s a fantasy. You are a very handsome man, Mr. Doug.” I smirk, “And, even though I wanted to win, now I want your hammer inside me, pounding my ass.”

The hammer reference gets the mature and muscular ginger back into things. His eyes go very wide then very narrow with a big grin. My boss tackles me down, pinning my hands beside my ears. He looks down at me and we smile at each other. I lift my knees up and wrap my legs around his waist. I beg him, “Please take me, mighty Thor.” He lets my wrists go and sits back. I keep my ankles locked behind him.

I moan as Mr. Doug rubs my chest. He massages it, his hands strong from working on a ranch. They’re able to manhandle my meaty pecs. He toys with me, stroking my nipples. The older muscle hunk slides his hands down over my six-pack abs. He traces them. Punches them. THUD! THUD! THUD! I nod, “Yes, yes, yes!” The handsome hunk works my stomach over, my cock growing, stretching to my belly button.

My boss grabs behind my knees. I open my legs, letting him roll me up. He tells me to hold them. I watch as he jerks his cock. It was already pretty hard but now it’s crazy hard and leaking. He grabs lube and puts it on his finger, sliding inside me. I say, “Don’t worry about it, sir. Just plow into me. I’m already opened for you.” He gets what I mean, knowing Josh fucked me not to long ago with his monster dick.

When his cock is ready and wrapped, he leans in and powers into me. He goes deep on the first thrust. I groan, “YES!” He starts pumping, plowing my hole. I knew he’d be a stud. Oh fuck, he feels great inside me. We lock eyes. I grunt with every one of his thrusts. I moan, “That feels so good. Oh yeah. Fuck me, Mr. Doug. Oh, yeah. Fuck, yeah!”

Mr. Doug growls, “Fuck, you’re tight.” I just nod. He asks, “Don’t bottom much, do you?” I shake my head. “Yeah, young bull like you. You’re the top man, aren’t you? You’re an alpha.” I nod and moan. He’s pounding me harder, getting off on owning my young ass. Knowing now that I’m a top, he’s pumped with his own power.

My cock is hard and leaking as I take all he’s got. He pulls out, roughly pushing my leg to the side over my other leg. He drives back inside of me, taking me sideways now. I enjoy the new sensation, encouraging him with my whimpers and moans. He pulls out and pushes me onto my stomach. I barely have time to settle before he’s back inside me, balls deep.

I lift my hips to meet his powerful thrusts. He loves it, pushing down on the backs of my shoulders, holding me down. He truly hammers my ass, and my eyes roll back in my head. For the first time ever, I get lost in a fuck, my whole body feeling it. Under me, my cock starts to tighten. I regain my sense just as I shoot, untouched, underneath me. I’m gasping and whimpering before I let out a long, loud moan that echoes through the woods.

Mr. Doug feels my eruption, my ass tightening on his cock. He suddenly yells, “Oh, fuck, Zeb! What’re you doing to me?” He pauses inside me. “OH FUCK!” I feel him shake and match my moan. He erupts inside me with my hole clenched on his cock like a vice. He shudders and moves with short, slow thrusts. I milk him until he’s soft when he slips out of me.

My boss flops off me. He collapses on his back. He peels off the condom and tosses it aside. His chest and stomach are rising and falling as he tries to catch his breath. He has a smile on his face as he stares into the clear blue sky. I roll over, off my big pool cum, my body a sweaty, sticky mess. I lie on the mat with him, both of us silent, staring up at the sky.

I shift so that the trees shade my eyes from the bright sun. It brings me closer to Mr. Doug. He slides his arm behind my head. We just lie there, quietly enjoying the peace. My boss pulls me into him. I roll onto my side and snuggle against him. My head rests on his chest. My cum-soaked torso presses against his side. My leg is on top of his legs. And my hand rubs his abs.

This was fun, but post-sex, I’m suddenly wondering what this morning means for me, working here. I didn’t really think it through, motivated by my dick to get some hot action. But I work for Mr. Doug. Will he expect us to wrestle all the time? Is my ass now his whenever he wants it? Luckily, my boss answers this question without me even asking.

“Zeb, not to spoil the mood, but I think I need to make something clear. You’re under no obligation to wrestle with me ever again. Please know that I’m sensitive to the boss-employee nature of our relationship. I would never have asked you for wrestling or sex, but since you asked me for both … well, I’m only a man and you are one hell of a stud.”

“Yes, sir, you definitely are a man. And one hell of a stud, too.”

My boss laughs. He stands up. He extends a hand and helps me up. He makes sure to look me square in the eyes, “I know that there’s a lot of action out there for a hot young bull like you. A lot younger, hotter men than me. I won’t ever ask you to wrestle me again. But if you do ever want to wrestle, as friends, for stakes or fun or exercise or whatever, just let me know.”

“Yes, sir.”

“And if you don’t want to, that’s okay, too.”

“Oh, Mr. Doug, I will be asking you to wrestle again very soon. Only next time? I will win.”

THE END.

Up next ... on July 1st, 2023, the drama amps up in "THE CAVE: THE ROAD TO EL PASO 4" as Beau and Buck reach the ranch where it all began. Beau reunites with his brother Toby for the first time in four weeks.

17 comments:

  1. Since you will not send directions to the ranch, where can one buy the Tape of this match taken by the "security" cam?
    Went to check out this hot story this am only to find it wasn't published yet. Check and see it is only 5:59 am. Longest minute ever, but well worth it. Obviously love the wrestling and sex, but REALLY love how you make the characters come alive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate that! If I had security footage, you’d be the first one I’d share it with.

      Delete
  2. This was awesome! Seems like Zeb is having a great adventure so far. And Doug seems like a real upstanding guy with Zeb, but the playing off the rules with Josh was clever. Zeb is a hunk and I like the younger/older contrast that really comes out with his pov, and the action at the end was hot as usual. Zeb would love to see the Him match sometime I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Doug’s definitely a good guy with a fun fetish that works for and against him. Despite (or maybe because of) two losses, Zeb is very happy he made the switch to join the team at Asgard Ranch.

      Delete
  3. You have a talent for writing. Aside from the story with Jeff and Lee, this is on of my favorite story arcs that you have going. I don’t know how many times I have read the Josh vs. Thor piece. My imagination goes wild thinking of what those two did after the match that night. First to cum matches are the hottest. I have never been in one myself but what I would give to be in Doug, Josh’s, or Zeb’s shoes. I hope we can see another rematch between Doug and Josh. I also hope Zeb gets another chance at these two as well. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That’s an amazing compliment. I’ll do my best to keep the stories coming.

      Delete
  4. After the beginning of the story, I was so hoping this would be another first to cum loses match. Wasn't to be I guess. Still enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See, that’s the power of comments. After The Cave Unleashed 3: Josh v Thor from June 1 2017, I don’t remember a single comment about the first-to-cum format, so I never pursued it again. Now I have two comments in a row saying it’s a thing so I’ll try to write it one for 2024 (2023 is done and uploaded).

      Delete
    2. I didn't write a comment on the other story because I only knew about and read it after you told me it was there when I emailed you about commissioning a story. At that point, I did not think you would have seen my comment there because it was long after the story was originally posted. Plus I'm not usually much of a commenter. I will do better commenting in the future.

      Delete
    3. No worries. Definitely meant it as encouragement for everyone to comment, not a criticism. I take comments into account on characters and story types.

      On the plus side, the way Blogger works, I see comments no matter when the post was posted. I just got one on my ELF story from December 15, 2015! Even I’d forgotten about those characters until I received it.

      Delete
    4. I am also a poor commenter but that's neat that you see notifications even on older stories! In that case... How do you feel about forced to flex/pose? I feel like it is real interesting with the right people.

      Delete
    5. I can’t remember if I’ve done that in a story. I think it can work as a domination move against guys who arrogantly pose a lot, because it takes control of something they do proudly out of their hands. There’s obviously no physical pain, but the idea of transforming their show of strength into a show of weakness could be humiliating. I think the victim would have to be the narrator, so you could really experience their pride and self-confidence and then the shift where posing feels embarrassing for them for the first time.

      Delete
    6. Well that all sounds intriguing and hot lol. I think you've had guys forced to pose or flex during stakes but not sure about the actual match. It's definitely what you said about taking their show of strength and transforming it into weakness or submission.

      Delete
  5. vinnymusclestallionJune 19, 2023 at 9:32 PM

    Hot story! Thank you! Zeb is handsome AF. That he’s a Latino muscle stud makes him even more attractive to me. And having a top like Zeb lose and bottom not once but twice in two stories hit one of my sweet spots. More importantly, I need directions to Asgard Ranch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Zeb overestimated his skill against the big Cave boys. Maybe he’ll get to top someone in 2024.

      Delete
  6. Great story Alex.
    What a fight from Doug as he struggles to not lose again to a younger opponent.
    Agree with comments above that I’d love a first to cum match too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, Doug didn’t want to become every hot young stud’s bitch.

      And seems like first-to-cum is a big deal! I’ll have to figure out the right pair and way to work it out, but it’s on the list for ‘24!

      Delete