Saturday, April 15, 2023

The Cave Unleashed 14: Asgard Adventure 1 (Zeb vs. Josh)



MAIN HOUSE. ASGARD RANCH. NORTHERN CALIFORNIA.

“Oh. It smells good in here. Are you making dinner, sir?” 

“Uh, yeah. That IS why I invited you up, Zeb.” My boss tilts his head, “I’ll warn you now, no one will deliver food out here. And I wasn’t going to just microwave something. Is anything wrong? Does it smell gross?”

“No, sir. I’m sorry, it’s just, I was … uh …” I don’t know how to finish my sentence. I clumsily extend my arm, “Here’s a bottle of scotch. For you. The guys said it’s what you drink.”

“It is. You shouldn’t have spent your money on me, but I really appreciate it. Take a seat. What can I get you to drink?” My boss looks at the bottle, “I’ll be having scotch on the rocks.”

I stammer out, “That sounds great, sir.”

“Please. Call me Doug. Let’s skip all the ‘sir’ bullshit. This isn’t like your last place. We’re small. Privately-owned. Just me and four hands. I’ll be working right alongside you every day and you won’t be doing anything I haven’t done or wouldn’t do. We’re a team out there.”

I nod, but I have to admit to him, “That’ll be difficult. Calling you by your first name, I mean. I was raised to respect my …” I catch the word ‘elders’ in my throat just in time, instead getting out, “… bosses. But I’ll try. Doug.” No. It feels weird. “Maybe Mr. Doug will be okay?”

Mr. Doug smiles, “If that works best for you, it’s a nice compromise. Have a seat.” He walks into the kitchen. This is the end of my first week working for Doug. I already respect him more than any ranch owner I’ve ever met.

I sit down, still confused and surprised. My name is Sebastián, but everyone calls me Zeb. I’m only 21, but I’ve worked on ranches since I was 14, first back home in Mexico then a few miles away. I’m a big, strong guy (6’1”/220-lbs), built for the kind of physical labor a ranch needs. I love my job. The outdoors, animals, and using my muscles to work up a heavy sweat.

Zeb, a young very muscular Latino man wearing jeans and a cowboy hat, stands on the ranch in front of a barbed wire fence. He has large round shoulders, heaving pecs, ripped abs and a narrow waist. He is turn slightly to the left in a way that suggests that there is a round, large butt inside his jeans.
Me (Zeb).

A couple of months ago, I was hanging out at a country bar in town. I met two guys from here. Ranch hands like me. Except they were relaxed and getting drunk because they had Sundays off. I worked 7 days a week. They bragged about their boss. Asgard sounded so cool. When a spot opened up, they recommended me. I got hired on here with a raise and Sundays off.

Mr. Doug’s my boss, but I’d be blind not to see he’s a hunky ginger. Twice my age, but he’s smoking hot - 6’, muscular 210-lbs, and handsome. I’d do him. And I thought that’s why I was asked up here. When Mr. Doug invited me up for dinner ‘to get to know me’, the other guys told me it was for sex. They said it was a rite of passage for new guys and they’d all fucked him or been fucked by him. They got me revved up, telling me what a stud he is.

Doug character card. Doug is a handsome, rugged white redhead. He is 6 feet tall and weighs 210 pounds of muscle. He has short hair and beard, a smooth ripped torso.


I realize now they were pranking me. I’m disappointed. Mr. Doug comes back in with two scotches. I take one. We clink glasses and he welcomes me. He turns. I get a close-up view of his big butt tightly wrapped in denim. I’ve noticed it all week, but I’ve not been this close. My boss sits down on the chair opposite mine. I keep my eyes up as his thick legs spread open.

Mr. Doug starts asking me about myself. I share my life story. He’s a good listener. Asking questions but letting me lead. When he smiles or laughs, it feels good. I realize I’ve been talking for almost an hour. So, what if this wasn’t about sex? Still good to get to know your boss. I was never invited to the boss’ house for a private dinner anywhere else I’ve worked.

A timer goes off. Mr. Doug gets up and asks me to follow him to the kitchen. Whatever it is, it smells great. Mr. Doug says it’s Irish stew? It’s his grandmother’s recipe. It’s not like anything I’ve ever eaten, but I can honestly tell him it’s delicious. Talking with Mr. Doug is easy. Before I know it, it’s late, we’ve both had four scotches, eaten a ton, and I’m walking home.

I share a large cabin with the three other ranch hands (Dave, Juan, Sammy), but it’s secluded, away from the main house. The guys are a little older (37, 33, and 29), a little shorter (5’11”, 5’9”, and 5’10”), and a little lighter than me (180, 180, and 170), but they’re all cool, strong and hard-working. They’re like close friends already. We each have our own room, but we hang out together a lot.



Mr. Doug has a deal where he doesn’t come down without calling and asks the same of us with the main house. It’s great knowing that your boss isn’t going to just show up, yelling at you to do some made up emergency while you’re fucking some townie … well, let’s just say that we all appreciate the respect and the privacy. Mr. Doug is such a … oh fuck.

I have a crush on Mr. Doug.

Oh wow. I’ve never had a crush on my boss before. I’m halfway home and halfway hard in my jeans. I’m pissed at the guys for teasing me because now all I can think about is the hot sex I didn’t have. Fuck. I stand there, frozen. I could go to my room and pound one out. Or take a cold shower. Maybe one of the guys would bottom for me? Sammy's the biggest slut, so I'll try him first. 

From the path, I see headlights over on the driveway. Heading to the house. Must be Mr. Doug’s friend from LA. He asked me to tell the guys that a friend was driving up and staying for the week. I wonder if it’s a boyfriend. Maybe the guys will know. If he is a boyfriend, he’s a lucky fucker. I shake my head. I have to get over these feelings I’m developing for my boss.

I step off the path and open my jeans, freeing my cock. That feels good. I imagine how the night could have gone. I would’ve knocked. Mr. Doug would’ve called me into the kitchen. When I go in, there’d be no food. Just him on his back on the kitchen table, legs up, ass waiting. I would’ve fucked his ass good. My hand pumps hard on my shaft. Just from my imaginary scenario, I’m shooting fast, spraying a big load on the ground. That feels great. And now, I don't need Sammy, which is good because I'm going to get them back.

As soon as I walk in, Dave and Juan ask how it went. They're on their way out to the bar and Sammy's already gone. I lie, “It was so awesome. You guys were right. He’s so hot. That ass is tight. Fit my dick like a glove after the scotch loosened him up. Lucky that’s kitchen table’s so strong. We should get one like that.”

They look at each other, confused. Juan sniffs, “Holy shit, man, you smell like sex.”

“Of course.” I ask innocently, turning their joke around on them, “Oh, did you guys shower before you left? By the time we were done, he was so tired I left him passed out naked on his couch. It didn’t feel right going through his house looking for a place to clean up.” This’ll teach them to mess with me, just because I’m new and young.

Dave shakes his head, “No way. You did not fuck the boss.” I hold up two fingers. “Twice? No way!” Juan and Dave go nuts, demanding details.

“Guys, what’s the big deal? You both fucked him, right?”

They hedge, not admitting they tried to prank me. I’m laughing on the inside.

I shrug, “I’m sure it was the same routine. I mean, that thing he does with his tongue on your piss slit when he’s blowing you? Oh, and my knees actually gave out with that nipple trick of his. You guys remember that?” I don't wait for an answer. I head to the bathroom, “Have fun at the bar, guys. I’m too wiped to go out. I'm just gonna take a shower then eat something.”

SUNDAY MORNING.

I wake up early. My bed’s a mess. Sheets are all over the place. And I’m a mess. Fuck. I had a wet dream. About Mr. Doug. My bed looks like it did when I was 13 and dreaming about thick-bodied Luchas. I strip the mattress and throw the sheets in the washer. After their night at the bar, the guys won’t wake up for hours. Me? I’ve got an internal alarm and I’m not used to this whole ‘day-off’ thing, yet.

I walk through the place naked. I love being naked. I make breakfast, shower, get dressed, throw my sheets on the line outside, and write a note about Mr. Doug’s friend. I go for a hike. I’m in shorts, t-shirt, boots, hat, and carrying a backpack with food and water. I’m not sure how long I’ll be gone. I stay away from the main house, but my mind is there. Wondering what Mr. Doug and his buddy are doing. Did his buddy get his ass last night instead of me?

I pass the wood pile. I’ve got so much energy that I decide to chop a bunch. I strip my shirt off, hanging it on the nearby water pump. I grab the ax, twirling it in my large hand. I don’t need gloves. I’ve got a strong grip and tough hands. I grab the top log and start swinging. I work my way down the pile, my body sweaty and my muscles pumped. I’ve gone through all my water and my food. The guys will be surprised tomorrow to see this job done.

It feels good to be out in the sun, working up a sweat. I refill my water bottle from the pump. I chug back. Some spills on my chest. The cool water feels good on my hot body. Fresh spring water. Naturally cold. Nothing better. I refill the bottle again. I head back out on the path, feeling a lot more centered and in control. I look around. I must be near the far end, nowhere near the main house or our cabin. Complete privacy. I strip down, putting my clothes in my backpack.

Wearing just my boots, socks, cowboy hat, and backpack, I enjoy being naked in the peace and quiet. It’s perfect until I hear something. Voices. Angry talk. Pained groans I walk towards it. Now, it sounds like Mr. Doug. I run towards the sound. I ignore the fact that I’m naked. My boss might be in trouble. I get close and see there’s a small cabin. Am I still on Asgard? I must be because it’s all fenced. I never knew there was this shack out here.

I freeze. There’s a big and tall muscleman in a green speedo. Mr. Doug’s wearing a red speedo. My boss is in a rear naked choke. He looks weak, barely moving then goes out. The guy in green drops him onto a … an exercise mat? Is this Mr. Doug’s friend? It looks like they were wrestling or something but why would he put Mr. Doug out? I’m confused, but I think I’m in the wrong place. I shouldn’t be interrupting whatever this is.

Josh stands in front of a cabin in the woods wearing only a low slung green speedo. He is a tall white muscleman with very wide shoulders that taper to a seemingly impossibly thin waist. He is smooth, 6 foot 2 inches tall and weighs 240 pounds. He looks at you with an intense stare.


Suddenly, the guy in green turns towards me. He smirks as we lock eyes. The man is big. Probably 6’2” and 240. He’s younger than Mr. Doug, maybe right in between us around 29 or 30. Handsome, too. But what gets me is how broad his shoulders are and how lean his waist is. His proportions are insane. And it sure looks like he kicked Mr. Doug’s ass, so he must be tough.

“Hey, naked cowboy! Get over here.” I breathe in and out slowly then walk up to him. He looks me up and down, “Who the fuck are you?”

I swallow hard then reply, “I’m Zeb.”

“Hey, Zeb. I’m Josh. And what exactly are you doing here, Zeb? You trespassing?”

“Uh, no. No. I work here. On the ranch. For Mr. Doug.” I point at my unconscious boss. “I was out for a walk, and I heard … well, I thought he was in trouble.”

“So, you came running to the rescue. Real-life hero.” Josh looks me in the eye, “Doug’s in trouble all right. But it’s the good kind. C’mon inside our little playroom, naked cowboy.”

The big muscleman grabs Mr. Doug’s limp arm. He bends down and pulls my unconscious boss up and onto his impossibly broad shoulder. Josh casually carries him inside the small cabin. I follow. The big muscleman dumps Mr. Doug onto a day bed. He bounces then rolls flat on his stomach. The hunky ginger really is knocked out. Wow. I can’t take my eyes off his butt.

I idly rub under my balls. I realize my cock is sticking out. Josh sees it. He asks, “You like trouble, Zeb?” When I look at the tall muscleman, he’s looking at me like a starving man looks at a steak. It turns me on even more. I look back at my strong and muscular boss, sleeping like a baby. He says, “Well, naked cowboy? You want some trouble, too.”

I silently nod.

The big muscleman says, “Good.” I can’t take my eyes off my boss. Josh says, “Let’s let him sleep. Doug had a hard night. I didn’t let him sleep much.” Josh grabs the waistband of my boss’ red speedo. He works it down then off. I stare at Mr. Doug’s naked ass. Damn. I really wish we’d fucked last night.

Josh walks out of the shack. I shake my head and follow. I’m overwhelmed but my cock is calling the shots. When he hits mats, Josh tosses me the red briefs. I instinctively catch them. “Trunks on. Everything else off.” I don’t move. He spreads his arms, “What? You want to wrestle?” I nod. “Then get moving. Trouble waits for no man. Once he’s up, you’re gone.”

I definitely am interested in wrestling this magnificent muscleman. I look back at the cabin door. Josh says, “I won’t knock you out.” I look back at him and nod. I drop my backpack and put my hat on it. Before I pull on the speedo, I can’t resist smelling it. “Cute. Got a crush on your boss, Zeb?”

I nod, even though I shouldn’t.

Josh smirks, “When we’re done, I’ll tell you how to get him on your cock. It’s easy to do.”

My cock bounces at that idea. I don’t know why I’m acting shy. I’m not intimidated. I’ve worked around bigger, stronger men than Josh since I was 14. Every ranch is full of tough guys. Men a lot scarier than some city muscleman. I'm talking mean. Violent. Crazy. But I wasn’t hot for them like I am for Mr. Doug and now the guy who knocked him out. Josh’s intensity isn’t scary. It’s … exciting.

After I win the struggle to get my hard dick into the tight red speedo, I step onto the mat. Josh licks his lips, “No wonder Doug hired you. I bet you’ll be real handy to have around, Zeb.” I smile. I realize that I’m still pumped from chopping the wood. I’m at my biggest and most vascular. No wonder he’s so lustful. I stretch then step onto the mat.

WRESTLING JOSH.

I find my voice, “How do we start?”

“I like to start like this.”

Suddenly, Josh’s foot comes up. It slams into my unflexed abs. WHOMP! The air leaves my lungs and I bend forward. He grabs my head, pulls me forward into a front facelock. His hand wraps around the side of my red speedo. He squats and lifts, flipping me over with a suplex. I land hard on my back. BOOM! I groan and try to roll over, but Josh pushes me on my back.

The big muscleman mounts me in a schoolboy pin. His shins press down on my shoulders and his bulge rests just below my chin. Josh slaps my face. Not hard but enough to get my attention. He flexes his biceps, “Yeah, that’s the way I like to start. You like it, too?” He leans back, stretching his long arm back. He fondles my bulge. I moan. He laughs, “Yeah, you do.”

I get over my surprise. I’m strong, too. I push up and throw him off me. Josh rolls to one knee as I get to my feet facing him, my hands balled into fists. My instincts are to go at him with everything, swinging punches and doing whatever it takes to hurt him. I’ve been in my fair share of fights when older guys thought they could push me around because I was a teenager. Even at my last place, I had to prove myself.

Josh gets me. Just from the look I’m giving him, he sees it. The big muscleman warns, “Open those hands, cowboy.” His mouth is smirking, but his eyes are still intense and hungry. “Don’t make this something it’s not. We’re just having some fun. Playing around. Fucking.”

Fun. Playing around. Fucking. That takes me back to how I felt watching and fantasizing about pro wrestling. I relax my hands. I nod and stare back with my own cocky smirk. Yeah, okay. I get it. Forget about my past fights. They were nothing like this. My real fights didn’t make me hard. Right now? I’m already hard just from one move. I think I’m going to like this kind of fight. Josh sees the change. He stands up. I can see he’s getting hard, too. And he’s a monster.

The bigger muscleman lifts his arms to shoulder height. He moves in. I match him, but I’m ready for another trick. He doesn’t try anything. We lock up like the wrestlers I loved did. I push against him. He pushes against me. I try to flip him down. I can’t. He tries to shove me back. I hold my ground. I’m ready for a trick but Josh doesn’t try anything. It’s just man vs man.

Josh flips his hands and pushes my arms apart. I fly forward from momentum. We crash bodies. BAM! I bounce back a step but step right back into him. We press pecs and stare at each other. I’m trying to look serious but when he rubs his bulge across mine, my mouth drops a little and I let out a small groan. The big muscleman says, “You’re strong, cowboy.”

Before I can say anything, he slides his arms around my waist. He pulls me in tight for a bearhug. AH! His power crushes my core. It feels great. I grab his shoulders. His eyes never leave mine. The intensity increases. He shifts his hips side-to-side. His bulge glides across mine. OH! He squeezes even harder and leans back, lifting my feet off the ground. ARGH!

I moan as the pain hits me. He did it so slowly, so seductively, that I didn’t even realize what he was doing. Fuck. I push against his body. I’m not going to break free this way. I could just punch him in the face, but then we’re in a real fight with bad blood and soft cocks. I realize that I’m in a fight where I don’t know the rules. I decide to push on his chin, forcing his head back.

Josh throws me to mat. I land on my back. SPLAT! He dives down, locking on a side headlock with my left arm trapped between us. He swings his feet around and sits, controlling me. I grip his left bicep as I look up at his smirking face. The big muscleman strains my neck, hands locked behind my head. I try to use my legs, but all we do is spin. I’m still trapped and getting squeezed and stretched.

I bring a knee up, slamming it into his back. THUD! Again, but harder. THUD! Even harder. THUD! My face feels hot as he ups his force, too. I swing my leg up, getting it in front of him. I pull back against his neck. He lets out a gurgle and when I pull back harder, he’s forced to release my head. I try to trap him between my legs, but he rolls away and I can’t hold him.

We rise fast. I dive in at him. I get in under his arms. I grab behind his legs and lift, toppling him onto his back. BOOM! I keep hold of one leg and flip him over. I sit back in a single leg crab. Josh moans. Finally. If I can weaken his back and leg, that’s good for me, right? He tries to kick me off, but I hold my position. I’m sweating as I struggle, the morning sun beating down on us.

Josh suddenly pushes up and twists, sending me flying sideways. I roll smoothly as he climbs to his feet. When he turns to me, I’m already charging in. I dive my shoulder into his abs. THUD! The big muscleman flies backwards, stumbling off the mat. He tries to keep his feet but ends up on his ass on the soft moss. PLOP! I back up as he pushes to his feet and brushes off his butt.

I wait as he wipes his feet then steps back on the mat. I move in immediately, too excited to wait. This is fun. We lock up again. When he pushes into me, I push down. He wasn’t expecting that. I get him in a front facelock. Josh reaches around me, and I realize that won’t be good, so I throw my body to the side, rolling myself and flipping him over and down hard. WHAM!

The big muscleman tries to power up. I use the control hold to block him, rolling and twisting to keep him down. He gets to a knee, but I bring him back down. We spin around, doing laps around the mat. Controlling him is tough work. Like grappling with a bull. And fighting me is tough for him, based on how much he's grunting. We’re both sweating and breathing hard.

I’ve got to do something. When he gets on his ass and tries to push up, I manage to get my hand behind his knee. He fights to rise, but I collapse his leg, bringing him back down. I push forward as hard as I can in bare feet. Josh falls onto his back. I draw his leg in and roll him up onto his shoulders. I fold him in half, shifting to a cradle. I lock my hands together.

Josh swears. I fight to put him on his shoulders, but he’s too squirmy for me to start a pin count. I have to focus on holding him. He won’t stop fighting. His loose leg kicks and his hands push on my body. I’m thinking this isn’t worth the effort, because we’re both gasping now. Josh solves the problem but thrusting with all his power, extending his body. My hands slip open and he’s free. We roll apart and onto our knees.

My mouth hangs open as I stare at him. His pecs are heaving, and his ripped abs are going in and out. And his green speedos are weighed down by his monster dick. I must look the same. He’s smirking, though. Josh says, “Good moves, cowboy. You’re getting into this.” I silently nod. Not to be stoic or intimidating, but because I’m still catching my breath.

I don’t want to show weakness, so I plant one foot. I make like I’m going to stand, but instead, I dive at the massive muscleman. He’s a big target, so I can’t miss. My 220-lbs of muscle slams into him hard. He wasn’t expecting that, because I easily tackle him backwards. We fight hard. Even though I surprised him, Josh recovers fast. He’s blocking me. I lose my advantage.

We cover the whole mat. Grappling for control. Josh is good. I get the sense he’s playing with me. I try to surprise him by going after his leg, but he sees it coming. The big muscleman knees me in the gut. THUD! OOF! The big muscleman rolls me onto my back and sits on my face. Josh fires a fist into my stomach. POW! OOF! I gasp into his ass.

“C’mon, cowboy. You can handle a little gut punching. Flex your abs.” I grunt and tighten up. “Sweet.”

Unfortunately, Josh takes that as an invitation to open up and pound the crap out of my stomach. POW! THUD! POW! I groan but his green-spandex-wrapped butt smothers my nose and mouth. POW! THUD! POW! I need to stop this shit. I bridge and twist, throwing him off me. We roll to the side and onto our knees. He’s always smirking. Just having fun beating on me.

I look down at my abs, but it’s my speedo that gets my attention. Okay, my dick is even harder, and I have to adjust it, stretching it sideways. Josh laughs, “If you’re into gut punching that much, I can put you against the cabin and just haul off on those bad boys. See which is tougher - my fists or your abs. It’d be a close call.”

“No, I’m good. It’s just the wrestling that has me hard.” I admit, “And you.”

“You’re doing good. Giving me a real challenge.”

My chest puffs out at the praise. We move in closer on our knees. I surprise him by throwing a fast right jab at his abs. I put all my weight behind it. KAPOW! OOF! He bends forward, laughing and coughing. When I get close, he returns fire. KATHUD! OOF! Now I’m bent forward and coughing. When he pushes me up, I hit him with a left. POW! He growls.

We exchange gut punches on our knees. POW! THUD! POW! After a half-dozen each, we’re both gasping for air. I fight through it, seeing an opening. I grab his left wrist. I twist it hard into an armbar and Josh falls onto his back. I roll around and lock his left arm between my legs with my calves on his chest. I lie back and pull his arm out to the side, working the elbow against my hip.

Josh moans in pain. He tries to roll towards me. I power him back down. I slide my leg across his neck. His throat is pinned under my knee as I work his arm. The big muscleman bridges his hips up. I lift then slam my left leg down on his abs. WHOMP! He swears at me. A good sign. I lift my left leg then bring it down fast on his pecs. WHAP! He curses at me again.

I work the arm hard. He’s strong but I’ve got him locked up tight. Josh throws his legs up towards me. I flinch. Why, I don’t know, because they can’t reach me with any force, other than they’re long, powerful, and it’s a sudden move. The distraction lets him roll towards me. He lifts my legs, folds me in half and lies on my calves as they rest on my shoulders.

Josh pulls his left arm free from my grip. He says, “Gotta get the feeling back in my arm.” He proceeds to spank my ass with his left hand. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! I grunt with each slap as they get progressively harder. I kick my feet, but he’s got me pinned. The big muscleman spins so his shoulders are pressing into my calves, his bulge at my hole, and his face in mine.

As his sweat drips down on me, we lock eyes. Josh asks, “Still having fun?” I nod. “Then I won’t count the pin.” Before I can respond, he grabs my legs and stands up, hanging me upside down so I’m lying on my shoulders. We lock eyes as I look up my body and he looks down my body. I try to kick my legs, but they’re locked under his armpits.

Josh steps between my legs. He folds my ankles over one another. I try to twist free, but that’s a huge mistake. Josh goes with my twisting, flipping me over. Damn! He sits down and locks my ankles under his right armpit. I’m in a sharpshooter! ARGH! My back is immediately killing me. The big muscleman just squats there, letting me suffer. I grunt and groan in pain.

I punch the mat in frustration. I reach back to do something to his legs. Punch. Pull. Something! I can’t do anything that impacts him. I moan louder. I need to get out soon or just give. Fuck. I plant my hands. With all my strength, I push up with my arms as I fight to extend my legs. I roar and give it all I’ve got. Josh goes forward, stumbling and releasing me. Phew.

I get to hands and knees. Josh comes in fast. I lash out with a donkey kick, hitting him square in the stomach. THUD! OOF! When he bends forward, I jump up fast. I pull his head between my legs. He stands up, flipping me over with a back body drop. SPLAT! I roll over onto my hands and knees, trying to refocus, but Josh doesn’t want that. He jumps back, driving his ass down onto my lower back. WHAP! I drop onto my front on the mat. SPLAT!

The big muscleman grabs me around the waist. He lifts me up into a big reverse bearhug. My feet are off the mat again, kicking in the air, but he’s so strong. He crushes my core and I see stars. Josh squeezes and shakes me until I’m moaning and crying out. He lowers me, asking if I’m going to give. I shake my head, yelling, “NO!” He humps my ass a couple of times. “No.”

Josh suddenly lifts me up and throws me, like literally throws me, backwards. I land hard on my back. WHAM! I moan as I roll over onto my stomach. The bigger muscleman is on my back fast, splashing down on top of me with his full weight from a leaping height. SPLAT! OOF! All the air leaves my body. Josh uses the moment to power me into a full nelson.

With his huge hands locked behind my head, Josh starts grinding his bulge on my ass. I moan. He pushes down on the full nelson and moves my face side to side, wiping the mat. It’s pure domination, but under me, my cock is painfully hard. He’s thrusting into me, letting me know what’s coming. I still won’t submit to him. I start squirming and fighting, but that just makes him more aggressive with his simulated fucking.

The big muscleman lifts my head up off the mat then slams it down into the mat. CRACK! I’m stunned, going limp for a second. It’s all the time he needs. Josh lets go of the nelson. He drags me up and scoops me up across his massive chest. I hang there until he lunges forward, dropping me across his leg in an over-the-knee backbreaker. KRAKT! I go limp again.

My young muscular body hangs motionless on his leg. My back is killing me and I’m whimpering. I try to roll off, but he holds me in place. I try to crunch up, but I run right into an elbow to the face. WHACK! I fall back, hanging like a dishrag. Josh starts feeling me up. Checking me out. I moan louder as he rubs my body while I suffer on his leg.

Josh slides his hand down my tight, chiseled abs. It settles on my outstretched cock. Uh oh. I beg him not to do it, but he starts jerking my dick in my red speedo. I groan. He says, “Got to admit, you got a nice one, cowboy. Good size. Not too big, like mine.” What does that mean? “Uncut. Thick. Bet you make a lot of boys happy with this.” He laughs, “Just not today.”

I fight to escape but he bounces his leg and pain shoots through my entire body. I’m really groaning in pain now. Plus, he’s going to easily pump a load out of me if this keeps up. When he grips my balls and starts massaging them, I get overwhelmed and scream out.

“OKAY, OKAY! I GIVE! I GIVE!”

RIDING A MONSTER.

Josh pushes me off his leg. SPLAT! I lie face down on the mat. He stands up and nudges my side with his foot, “You okay, cowboy? Doug won’t be happy with me if you can’t work tomorrow.” He nudges harder. I roll onto my back, arms outstretched, legs spread, huge hard-on straining the spandex. I look up at him, sweaty with a big smile on my face.

The big muscleman nods, “Yeah, you’re okay.” He puts his foot on my cock and rubs it, “More than okay.”

I let out a small grunt. I need the borrowed red speedo off. It’s soaked with my sweat and pre-cum. The thin fabric clings to my rock-hard uncut cock so tight that it’s painful. Josh sees it. He reaches down and grabs the waistband. He says, “Lemme help you with that.” The big muscleman pulls my speedo down, freeing my cock. I let out a sigh of relief.

I just lie there as he lifts my legs, sliding the red spandex over my thighs, knees, calves, ankles then finally my big feet. My legs fall back to the mat. THUD! Josh strips his own green speedo off. Wow, his cock IS huge. I thought I was big, but he’s got a thick and long fucking python. My eyes go wide, and my mouth hangs open. When he fluffs, I think he grows another inch. Fuck.

Josh tosses his sweaty green speedo at my face, “If you’re a screamer, bite down on these. I don’t need any more heroes coming running to the rescue. You’re more than enough.”

I take the briefs and smell them. I smirk, “I figured you’d want me quiet because you don’t want to wake Mr. Doug.”

Josh makes a face and says, “That, too. I have to finish him off after I finish you off.”

I point at his cock, “Thanks for the gag. If that gets any bigger, I will need it.”

The big muscleman smiles proudly as he jerks his massive rod, “Yeah, I got a bit more in me, but you got me real excited, so this is close to full.”

I roll up to my knees. I look up, “Can I -?” Josh nods. I reach up and grip it in my left hand at the base. It’s hot. Even with my big hands, it’s a two-hander. I put my right hand over the top half then jack him. He playfully smacks my head as I do it, telling me to squeeze harder and go faster. I’m amazed by how rough he wants it. And a little scared for my hole, honestly.

I pull one hand off and replace it with my mouth. I’m not even going to try to deep throat him. I pump and suck in rhythm. He keeps showing his dominance, tapping my head and getting verbal in whispered growls. The big muscleman is having fun. So am I. I’m more of a top, but for this guy and this monster cock, I’ll accept getting plowed, treating it as a challenge.

Josh is moaning, telling me I’m doing great. I’m tasting pre-cum as I lick the piss slit. He pushes me off. “Good job, naked cowboy. Get in whatever position you want. It’s go time.” I think about it as he grabs lube and condoms. I stand up. Josh nods, “Good choice.” He moves in with lubed fingers. I grunt as he stands beside me, rubbing my pec and fingering my hole.

I appreciate that he’s taking it slow. One long finger slides in no problem. He even finds my nut, massaging it as my eyes roll back in my head. He taps my cheek, “Stay with me, Zeb. This isn’t the show.” I nod. He adds a second finger. Oh. I lean forward. He holds me up. A third finger has me shaking. I shove the sweaty green trunks into my mouth. He laughs, “Good boy.”

The big muscleman does his thing. He pulls out then spanks my ass. SMACK! I stand up and look at him with dazed eyes and his speedo hanging out of my lips. Josh lies down and grabs his cock. He covers it then points it up. I step over him. Okay, I can do this. He says, “You can do this, Zeb. Trust me. You’re a real man. Weaker guys than you do it all the time.”

I squat down then grab hold. I lower myself onto his shaft. I focus on his smirking face. Just the head has my moaning. Josh talks me down, part domination and part encouragement. I’m surprisingly hot for the way he goes between asshole and coach. I sink down then pause to adjust. Once I’ve got him in, I fuck myself on his pole as he lies back and enjoys the show.

“You got a fucking big man’s cock, too, cowboy. Yeah, look at that hard piece of steel.” I can’t reply, because I’m biting down on his green speedos, but also because I’m focused on impaling myself on his massive rod. I’m moaning and crying out. Thank god for the sweaty spandex gag. I’m leaking all over his ripped abs as I bounce up and down.

Suddenly, I feel my load building. I keep my rhythm as I pull out my gag. “I’m cumming!”

“Oh no, not on me you don’t!” Josh grabs Mr. Doug’s speedos. He wraps them around my rod just in time. I erupt, my seed caught in the red spandex wrap. I bite back down on the green ones as I moan loudly, the combination of fucking myself on the giant rod up my ass and the explosion from my manhood. The red spandex and tight grip only makes me shoot and shake more.

I have to pause to catch my breath. I squat with his massive monster inside me as he milks the last drops from my cock. Josh tosses the soiled red speedos aside then wipes his hand on my leg. I breathe in and out slowly. The big muscleman taps my leg, “Good job, cowboy. Now, get off me.” I stand up. He orders, “You’re loose. I’m ready to finish. Get on your stomach.”

I lie face-down on the mat. Josh mounts me. He slides inside. I take most of him before he starts pistoning in and out. He plows my ass hard, roughly fucking me. My eyes roll back in my head while he’s slamming me. Oh fuck. My fingers dig into the mat. I might bite through the spandex. Just when I think I can’t take any more, he pulls out. Surprisingly, I miss his cock.

Josh tears off the condom then shoots all over my ass. He aims at my big brown bubble butt, coating both cheeks and my crack with his seed. His hot cum runs down to where cheek becomes leg then between my legs to the mat below. I’m totally marked as I lie there, suddenly exhausted from the intense pounding he gave me. Fuck, that was insane.

JOSH SHARES A SECRET.

Josh sits on my back, above where he shot his load. He massages my shoulders. I moan. It feels great, so I stay on my stomach, his load drying on my butt. My cock is rock-hard under me. I could jerk out another load, but I’ll wait. I need a hole to fuck. I know that he’s not going to let me use his mouth or ass. He wants me gone before Mr. Doug wakes up.

I don’t move under him, but say in my sexy voice, “Damn, my dick is so hard.”

The big muscleman says, “That reminds me. I owe you something.”

I get excited that he is willing to take my load, “Great!”

Josh reads me. Laughing, he rolls off and sits beside me. He pats my shoulder, “Keep dreaming, naked cowboy.” My face drops. He smirks, “I got something better. Information. About your boss.”

“Oh. I don’t want to hear anything bad about Mr. Doug.”

“It’s not bad. It’s what I said earlier. How to get his ass.”

“Oh.” Should I really know this? Fuck it. I won’t try to stop him. “Okay.”

“This place? Asgard. Him? Thinks he’s Thor. It’s his fetish and his fucking weakness. You call him Thor just once and you’ll get his attention. You do it twice and tell him you wrestle? He’s all yours. Either he’ll hammer you or you’ll get to hammer him. Use the word hammer for his cock. Loves it.”

I ask, “Are you serious?”

“Yep. If you doubt me, do it casually. Ask him why Asgard. Tell him you love Thor, but they should’ve kept him a rugged redhead like in the mythology. He might drop to his knees right in front of you with that line. Read up on Norse mythology and talk to him. Whatever you wanna do. But if you really want him, and I think you do, that’s the easiest path into his pants.”

Josh sounds honest. And I could test it, like he said. Thor. Hammers. I could do that.

THE END.

Up next ... we return to The Cave Undercard on May 1, 2023 with Bird Boy vs. Valet.

There's more to come from Asgard on June 15, 2023.


8 comments:

  1. Detailed directions to the ranch --NOW! Or maybe I can buy the security camera footage?
    Another smoking hot story with a tease at the end. Valet is probably my favorite Cave character so looking forward to the next match. Unfortunatly, I will be out of the country so have to wait another week to read. Life can be so cruel sometimes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the ranch is a pretty cool place to be right now. This started as a Cave Short but morphed into a full story, with supporting characters, and more to come.

      Have a great trip! The story will be waiting for you. :)

      Delete
  2. WOOF! Thor, Josh, and now Zeb. A collection of my Cave faves in some hot scenes. I'm excited to see what happens when Zeb makes a move with Mr. Doug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Zeb’s chance to test Josh’s advice theory is definitely next on the menu.

      Happy read that you love these characters. When I started writing new stories, Josh and Doug were near the top. And the ranch feels like fertile territory for some wrestling fun with so many hot guys roaming around.

      Delete
  3. Mr Doug's one of my favourite of your characters, I love seeing the Asgard Ranch back! I also love the idea of a heel teaching a younger wrestler how to take down his mentor, so this hits all the right stuff for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Doug fans being heard. With Asgard, he has a lot more ways to find action.

      Delete
  4. vinnymusclestallionApril 22, 2023 at 5:14 PM

    Hot, hot story and beautifully written. Sign me up for a long weekend at Asgard! Great to read about Josh and Doug (Thor) again and now Zeb. Hope we find out how slutty Samuel can be in future installments! Lol. Not sure Bird Boy stands much of a chance against that trickster Valet. But maybe he’ll surprise us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. Yeah, there’s a good chance you’ll see all the ranch hands in action with slutty Sammy leading the way. :) But not until 2024.

      Delete