Saturday, April 1, 2023

The Cave: The Road to El Paso 3 (Jeff vs ‘Lethal’ Lee Evans)



Previously in The Cave ...


MAIN EVENTIN’

Jeff's character card. Jeff is a handsome, ripped, blond, white muscleman. He is 6 foot 2 inches tall and 220 pounds with an impressive body. He is consistently one of the best looking people anyone in The Cave has ever met.


“Jeff, you ready? Beau’s match looks like it’s wrapping up.”

“Yeah, buddy, I’m good.”

“BEAU! BEAU! BEAU!”

Shit. The bar sounds like an arena out there. The place’s goin’ nuts for Beau. Good for him. I like Beau. Ben told me he’s been goin’ through some shit. Lost his confidence. Whatever Ben arranged for him here, he’s gotta feel great havin’ a crowd cheerin’ for him and chantin’ his name. More than I’ll get. Normally, I’m a babyface wrestler, but here? This is enemy turf.

I gotta remind myself that this is a tiny indie fed holdin’ a show in a country bar. This shit’s crazy. It’s standin’ room only and now, the guys (the crowd is mostly all guys) are fired up. I shouldn’t be shocked, though. My best friend Ben is organizin’ this. He always knows what he’s doin’. And this is all him. Yeah, I’m a draw and it’s for the title, but this is a win for Ben.

Ben's character card. Ben is a handsome man of Middle Eastern heritage. He has naturally tanned skin, dark hair and a handsome face. He is 6 feet tall and 190 pounds with smooth.


I’m the champ of this tiny fed. Check my Wikipedia page. Yeah, I got one now that I’m on TV on the regular. It’s on there. Ben must’ve added it. See, I work for the AWL - second biggest pro wrestlin’ fed in the country. It’s been around forever. Held the TV title. Makin’ a name for myself. Ben’s helpin’ me with that. It’s what he does. We always look out for each other.

So, yeah, I got a nice big belt. Heavy. Gold. Shiny. Belt’s too nice for Arizona Wrestling Extreme. I totally won by accident. Or coincidence? I won on purpose, but the match wasn’t even scheduled. Showed up three weeks ago with my buddy. He got a tip from Beau that there’s some talent here. Wanted to check it out. I came along ‘cause it was an off-week.

Never expected to wrestle when we got here. AWE might be only one letter off AWL, but it’s a world of different. Tiniest, shittiest local wrestlin’ I ever saw. Only guy worth anything was the champ. ‘Lethal’ Lee Evans. 22-year old muscle punk. He recognized me from TV. Saw me as his ticket to fame. Fucked around. Found out. I knocked him the fuck out. Took his title and his ass.

Lee's character card. Lee is a dark-haired, ruggedly handsome white muscleman with dark curly hair and facial stubble. He is 5 foot 11 inches tall, weighs 210 pounds, and has prominent tattoos covering his right shoulder and down his right side. His ears stand out more than on others and on him, it works and makes him even more attractive.


Turns out the dude is cool. I like him. He likes me. Ben took him and AWE on as clients. Both of ‘em wanted a rematch fast. I worked my schedule and here I am. Defendin’ a belt I didn’t give a shit about but now got no intentions of givin’ up. That’s how it is with titles. Don’t matter where or what it is, they mean everything. You always want ‘em and you never wanna lose ‘em.

Of course, me and dude got another side bet for stakes, but I’m cool top or bottom. I didn’t even get a room because I know him and me are endin’ up at his place for the night. I already let him fuck me last time ‘cause he was so cool. And I’ll probably let him fuck me again AFTER I get done with his ass. It’s all about keepin’ this fuckin’ gold around my waist then the rest is play.

Yeah, we like each other but that ain’t gonna matter in the ring. Last time, the match was pretty tough. Dude’s good. Strong, too. He was real pissed he lost so he’s gonna come out fast and hard. I gotta be ready for that and be smart. Stick to my usual style. There’s the bell. Beau and that “Mountain” guy are done. All the drunks are out back takin’ a piss. Then it’s me and dude.

I pace around in my new plain white gear. Trunks, pads, boots, wrist tape. Simple. Fresh. I got it just for today. Another coincidence is that Lee and me both have stars on our usual gear. It was cool for a surprise match, but I don't wanna have the same look as him. He can have the stars.  AWE is a basic fed, so I got basic gear. Makes sense to me.

Jeff confidently stands in sexy white gear, including trunks, his cock head just slightly visible, knee pads, and wrist tape. The title belt rests comfortably around his waist. His blond hair is wavy. His muscles are pumped and chiseled.

I drop and do some push-ups, pump up my pecs and arms. And burn off some nerves. 

INTRODUCIN’

“ALL RIGHT, WRESTLING FANS, IT’S BEEN A GREAT SHOW, RIGHT?”

Real loud cheers.

“BEST ONE EVER. LET’S THANK DUSTY FOR HOSTING TONIGHT!”

Crowd goes nuts for the owner and bartender. He’s an awesome guy.

“DOES EVERYONE HAVE A DRINK?”

Oh yeah. Sound like they all got drinks.

“EVERYONE ANSWERED NATURE’S CALL?”

Laughs, hoots, and hollers.

“BECAUSE NO ONE’S GONNA WANT TO MISS A SINGLE SECOND OF THIS. THIS IS THE MAIN EVENT. THE ONE YOU’VE BEEN WAITING WEEKS FOR! THE REMATCH FOR THE ARIZONA! WRESTLING! EXTREME! WORLD! HEAVYWEIGHT! CHAMPIONSHIP!”

Fuck, they’re goin’ nuts again.

“INTRODUCING FIRST, THE HOMETOWN BADASS THAT YOU LOVE TO HATE … STANDING 5’11” AND WEIGHING 210-LBS, THE … FORRRRRMER … A.W.E. WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION … LETHAL! LEE! EVVVVVVVAAANNNNNNS!”

Yeah, dude’s a heel, but he’s their heel. I gotta wait a long time while he’s out there.

“AND NOW, INTRODUCING, FORMER A.W.L. TV CHAMPION AND THE CURRENT A.W.E. WORLD! HEAVYWEIGHT! CHAMPION!”

Somebody in the crowd yells, “Not for long! You got this, Lee!” Everyone cheers.

“ALL THE WAY FROM NEWARK, NEW JERSEY! STANDING 6’2”! AND WEIGHING 220-LBS! IT’S JEFF! THE FACE! CASE!”

I jog out. Everyone’s booin’ me. I get it, but AWL’s had me as a scrappy babyface for so long, I ain’t used to it. I could be an asshole, remindin’ them that I got the belt, but I don’t. I just act like they ain’t booin’ me and go through my usual routine. People say I’m hot, so AWL likes me to play into it. I climb to the middle turnbuckle and flex. A few folks wolf whistle for me. Cool.

Me and the former champ are starin’ each other down. He’s lookin’ great and I forget all about the muscleboy ref. It’s only been a few weeks, but he looks bigger. He's even got new gear. Got rid of his stars like I got rid of mine. Gold tights and boots. Tights have a rattlesnake in front over his dick. Sendin' a message. Funny we thought the same thing. My cock’s the boss and it’s hungry for him inside my white trunks.

Lee stands confidently in the ring. His shoulders are broad, his face shows confidence, and his muscles are pumped. He wear shiny gold tights with a black waistband and black rattlesnake head in front over his crotch, gold pro wrestling boots, and black wrist tape.


I go, "Hey, dude. Good to see you got yourself some gold to keep you warm on cold desert nights." I pat the big ass title belt, "That gear's the closest you're gonna come to the real stuff."

Dude scowls, "Enjoy your last few seconds with MY title. Too bad you'll be asleep when the ref puts it back where it belongs. Around MY waist."

I smirk and strip the belt. More whistles for my abs. I point and wink in that direction. Two or three cheers. Okay, I got a couple of fans. Maybe just Ben, Beau, and Buck. I hand the belt to the short, muscular ref (who is looking hot, all cute and shirtless, showing off his big pecs). He hands it to Ben outside the ring. This is gettin' real real. The shirtless ref checks us out, rubbin' down our legs and checkin' our boots and shit. Of course there's nothin' wrong.

Me and Lee never stop starin’ at each other. Fuck, yeah.

DING! DING! DING!

WRESTLIN’

Okay, brain and body, time to take over. Cock, you’re on a break. Just stay chill, pointin’ down ’til we’re at dude’s place and I’m gettin’ ready to fuck his huge ass. Fuck, forget ‘bout whoever Beau was facin’. Dude’s ass is the real fuckin' mountain ‘round here. His gold tights look painted on for fuck's sake. Shit. All right, all right. Time to go.

We circle the ring once, but we’re too hungry for games. We dive in and lock up. Feels good to be goin’ against him again. Dude's smirkin’, so I know he agrees. We’re just feelin’ each other out. Pushin’. Twistin’. Gettin’ to work. I shift to the left, but dude guesses right and goes with me. I stumble to the side. He grabs me ‘round the waist, lift, and drop me. SPLAT!

This is old school shit right here. Dude slides up, lockin' on a side headlock. He cranks. Hard. Bicep pressin’ into my head. I push to get up. He lets go. Slides ‘round in front. Locks on a front facelock. We rise, but he’s got me good. The former champ came to play. I punch his abs. THUD! Dude clubs my back. WHOMP! I stand up, flippin’ him over with a back body drop. BOOM! He lands hard but rolls away.

I turn ‘round and he’s already up. We lock up again. This time, I get him in a standin’ side headlock. Dude punches my back. POW! POW! POW! I flip him over. We crash down, me on top. BOOM! I crank on his head. I really work his neck. His lips suck on the side of my pec. My white trunks suddenly slide up my butt! He’s got the back waistband. Gives me a wedgie rollin’ me onto my shoulders.

Ref doesn’t even count. He slaps the former guy’s hand, tellin’ him to let go of the trunks. TAP! TAP! Ref’s hand smacks my bare ass a couple of times while he’s doin’ it. SPANK! SPANK! Feels like it’s on purpose. Dude has to let go. He gives my tight white trunks a final tug, gettin’ ‘em up on my back. We roll apart onto our knees. Dude’s smirkin’. Fucker.

Crowd behind me whistles, lookin’ at my bare ass cheeks. We stand up. The ref is hoverin’ behind me. Probably checkin’ me out, too. I keep a careful eye on dude. I fish the wedgie outta my crack. Crowd doesn’t like that. Too bad, boys, this ain’t that kinda show. Damn, they’re in deep. Gotta use two hands. And wiggle a little. Ref whispers, askin’ if I need help.

The ex-champ sees his chance. He lowers his head. Dude charges in to spear me. I was expectin’ him to try this. I leave my trunks wedged up my crack so I can move outta the way. I trip him. Dude flies forward. He lands on the middle rope. I jump on his back. PLOP! I bounce on him, lettin’ the rope do the damage to his chest. BOING! BOING! BOING!

I get off him. He slides off the rope, onto his back. I pull him up into a knee to the gut. THUD! OOF! I whip dude into the corner. CLANG! He bounces out. I go for a clothesline. He guesses right. Dude ducks. I turn ‘round, right into a boot to the abs. WHOMP! OOF! I bend forward. Dude locks on a front facelock. He grabs the side of my wedged trunks. Fuck.

Dude lifts me up. Holds me for three. Suplexes me down. BOOM! I bounce then lie there. He’s got a good suplex. The ex-champ is on the top turnbuckle. He’s quick tonight. Dude leaps off, but I roll outta the way. He manages to get his hands and feet down, landin' soft. The guy jumps up, like he’s doin’ a fuckin’ burpee or something. He splashes all that fuckin’ hard muscle on me. SPLAT! OOF! Feels like his body’s made of stone.

The rock-hard muscle guy rolls off me. He drags me up by my wrist. Twists on an arm-bar. Dude kicks up into my abs. WHOMP! WHOMP! WHOMP! I drop to a knee. Dude’s feelin’ cocky. Yeah? You ain’t the only one who’s got moves. I push up. I do a full back flip, untwistin’ the arm-bar. Stick the landin’, too. I use his grip to pull him into a forearm to the head. WHACK!

I scoop him up across my chest. Dude is kickin’ to counter. I bodyslam him hard and fast. BOOM! I drive my boots down on his abs. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! The rock-hard muscle guy takes it. He grunts every time. Soon as I stop, he rolls away, outta the ring. I go after him. I leap over the top rope. He guesses I’m comin’ and how. He moves. I manage to land on my feet and one hand. PLOP!

When I stand up, dude is in the air. I get a high dropkick to the face. CRACK! My head snaps back. I fall back against the ring apron. It’s the only thing holdin’ me up. Fuck! Left myself wide-open. I shake out my head. The ex-champ grabs my hair. He pulls me into a front facelock. He locks his hand ‘round the side of my white trunks. The ref is countin’. I’m ready to block a suplex.

Dude spins me ‘round. He’s like, “Go for it.”

I don’t what he’s talkin’ ‘bout. Until I feel a hand on my bare ass. The fans are feelin’ me up! A smack gets me riled up. SPANK! The ref yells at them to stop. The ex-champ is laughin’. I use the distraction. I grab ‘round the rock-hard muscle guy. I squat. I stand up. Dude flips over in my back body drop. He lands on his back. CRASH! That’s gotta hurt. There’s only a thin mat on the bar floor.

The ref is back countin’. I roll back in the ring. Not lookin’ to win by countout, but dude will need to scramble to break the count. The ex-champ gets up holdin’ his back. He slides into the ring at nine. I’m on him fast. I drive my boot onto his back. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! Dude grunts. That’s some thick muscle. I grab his hair and the back of his gold tights. I drag him up.

I whip dude into the corner, back first. CLANG! He stumbles out into my arms. I scoop him up. Big bodyslam. BOOM! Knowin’ his back is hurtin’, I pull him up again. He tries an ab punch. THUD! It bounces off. Dude ain’t the only one with hard muscle. I scoop him up again. I bring him over my knee in a backbreaker. KRAKT! Dude goes limp, hangin’ on my leg.

The ref is right there. Askin’ if dude wants to quit. I know he won’t. I push on dude’s pec and quad. The ex-champ is moanin’. Looks good stretched out and helpless. I’d love to grab his big fat bulge and crank on it. But this ain’t that kinda match. This is wearin’ him down, though. The ref signals he ain’t givin’. I push him off my leg. Hard. Dude rolls three times onto his back.

By the time he stops, I’m already up in the air. Dude guesses I’m comin’. He rolls towards me, slidin’ under me. I land hard. SPLAT! I try to get up fast. The rock-hard muscle guy is faster. He grabs me from behind. Dude throws me back with a German suplex. BOOM! I land hard on my neck and shoulders. The ex-champ grabs my legs and rolls me up for a pin.

SLAP! “ONE!”

SLAP! “TWO!”

I twist my shoulder up. We get up, facin’ away from each other. I spin ‘round. He tries a huge clothesline. I duck. He went too hard, so he stumbles. I kick his abs. THUD! OOF! I grab his head, pullin’ his chin onto my shoulder. This jawbreaker is one of my finishers. I jump forward, but dude counters. He pushes on my back, escapin’. I land on my bare ass. PLOP!

Dude knees me in the back. WHACK! I tense up. I’m sittin’. He’s kneelin' behind me. Dude grabs my hair. He puts my face in his pit. Pulls me back into a fuckin’ dragon sleeper. I try to push out but he’s got it locked on good. I push on his flexed arm. Like touchin’ concrete. I punch back, hopin’ to hit face. Nope, just air. The ex-champ cranks. I see stars.

I plant my feet. I push to topple him backwards. Dude uses my power to stand us up. This ain’t any better. I’m arched way back. Face locked in his sweaty pit. Now my bulge is stickin’ out for the crowd. A few wolf whistles. A few cheers. I try to figure out how to counter. Dude makes the choice for me. He drops down, drivin’ me onto the canvas. BOOM! I land hard on my neck and shoulders. Fuck!

The ex-champ pulls me back up so I’m sittin’. He moves behind me. Dude chops the fuck outta my neck and upper back. THWAK! THWAK! THWAK! I tense up. When I try to roll away, dude grabs my hair. The ref warns him. He starts countin’ to five. Dude lets go of my hair and pulls me into a rear naked choke before the ref can make it to three.

The muscle guy’s arm cuts across my neck. Dude has it locked in tight. I’m squirmin’, but I ain't escapin’. Fuck! I throw my body to the right. Dude guessed I’d go left. I get on my hands and knees. Not sure this is better. Now, I got 210-lbs of rock-hard muscle on my back. Dude’s still chokin’ the life outta me. And dude’s bulge is humpin' my bare ass when he cranks on the hold.

I plant one boot. I’m feelin’ dizzy. Gotta go now. I push up. Throw us backwards. I land on my back on top of dude. SPLAT! I’m no lightweight. My weight is enough to make the hold go looser. I fight like shit to break free. Dude can’t hold me. I roll off him. I keep rollin’ outside the ring. I shake out my head. I rub my neck. Dude’s on his knees. Smirkin’.

I nod at him, “Yeah, you almost had me. Almost.”

Dude stands up. The ref is standin’ on the bottom rope. He hangs over the top rope, tellin’ me to get back in. I snore him, so he has to start countin’. I keep the belt if the ref reaches ten. I know it. Crowd knows it. Dude knows it. He’s gotta do something. I ain’t gonna let it get to ten, but dude can’t take that chance. I grab one table’s pitcher and chug some back. Just waitin’.

We’re up to eight before dude blinks. He charges to the ref to break the count. I dive in under the ropes. I grab his ankle. The ex-champ looks down. Too late. I trip him onto his back. SPLAT! I grab one leg. Flip him over for a single-leg crab. Attackin’ his back again. Muscle guy pounds the mat. The ref is behind me. Checkin’ for a submission. I know it ain’t comin’.

Ref taps me, “He’s not giving.”

I lean back more, “Check again.”

The ref checks. Dude’s screamin’ and squirmin’. Tryin’ to escape. Failin’. But he ain’t givin’ I let go of the leg. I drive my boot into the back. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! Dude tries to crawl away so I hit him with an elbow to the back of his head. WHACK! That stuns him. I grab his hair. I drag him up. I whip him into the corner. CLANG! Guy hits so hard on his back that he drops onto his ass.

I smirk. This works. I run at him. I turn at the last minute. I slam my bare ass into his face. BOOF! I pump my hips, hittin’ him over and over with my flexed butt. The crowd laughs, but it stuns dude. I drag him out. He crawls three feet. I push his head between my legs. I grab him ‘round the waist. Dude’s back is primed for another one of my big moves. I do this one a lot.

I squat then lift, flippin’ dude up onto my shoulder. He rolls up into the over-the-shoulder backbreaker. Dude kicks. We’re so sweaty that he slides. The ex-champ drops behind me. Fuck! He kicks back, hittin’ balls. SQUISH! The ref warns him. Big deal. Doesn’t help my fuckin’ balls. Dude grabs my head. He pulls it onto his shoulder. Oh shit!

Dude’s ass swipes across mine. His gold spandex tights slide over my bare butt three times. I know he’s swingin’ his hips. I gotta ignore my balls. I start to move. Too late. Dude drops down to his knees, pullin’ me with him. CRACK! The neckbreaker has me seein’ stars. When the ex-champ lets go, I fall to the side. The ref checks on me. Rock-hard muscle guy pushes me on my back. He hooks my leg.

SLAP! “ONE!”

SLAP! “TWO!”

I get my shoulder up. Barely. Dude pulls me up by my head. I gotta follow. He turns me ‘round so we’re back-to-back. He squats. Grabs under my pits. Lifts me up. Oh fuck! Dude falls forward. My head and shoulders slam down. BOOM! I go limp. Dude tries another pin.

SLAP! “ONE!”

SLAP! “TWO!”

I get my shoulder up. That was even closer than the last one. Dude sits beside me. He’s pissed. He thought he had me. Dude chops my pecs. SLASH! SLASH! SLASH! That stings. Dude is really pissed. I know my chest must be red. The rock-hard muscle guy pulls he up again. He grabs me into a front facelock. He’s standin’ tall. Swings his hips.

Dude is just ‘bout to whip us ‘round. I push him away as hard as I can. My head slips free and I just avoid the swingin’ neckbreaker. Dude falls into the top turnbuckle, hittin’ his head. BANG! I stumble back to the opposite corner, my ass sittin’ on the middle turnbuckle. He looks stunned. When me and my opponent are like this, hit the spear. I got a world-class spear.

When the ex-champ is turnin’, I charge him. He faces me and I dive at him. Dude sees me. He jumps up. Fuck. I go under him. He catches my head between my legs. What? We fall with him on me. Dude drives my head into the canvas. CRACK! I go limp. Never had anyone counter like that. Couldn’t brace. My right leg kicks up and down. Only part of me that’s movin’.

Dude puts his hand on my bare ass. He uses it to push to his feet. The ex-champ drags me back up to a front facelock. He swings his hips again. I try to push him off. Not this time. I’m too out of it. Muscle guy whips us ‘round. Wrenches my neck. I fly off my feet, all the way ‘round, landin’ on my back. SPLAT! I lie flat on my back, arms and legs out. Dude lies on top.

SLAP! “ONE!”

I hear the ref countin’.

SLAP! “TWO!”

Pure instinct, I lift my shoulder.

Dude freaks out. “ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?” He drags me up. I’m weak as fuck. “You’re too fucking stubborn to stay the fuck down? I’m gonna fucking put you down!”

The thick arms wrap around my head from behind again. Oh fuck. I wake up enough to fight. I swing my arms. I can’t hit shit. But I’m not tryin’ to. I’m just movin’ us. I gotta counter for this. I plant my feet. When I’m set, I push back as hard as I can. I run dude backwards into the corner. At the last second, dude lets go of the sleeper and moves to the side. I run myself into the corner, back-first. CLANG! I stumble forward.

Dude is waitin’ for me. He grabs me from behind again. The ex-champ locks the rear naked choke back on. He pushes his foot against my knee. I drop. PLOP! Now, he’s got leverage. I try to flip him forward. He’s locked in position. I try to punch his head. I can’t find it. I grab his boots. I pull to trip him. Dude doesn’t move. The cute shirtless ref is in my face, askin' if I wanna give.

The referee is in front of Jeff, leaning in to check on him. The lights are bright and the ref is a little blurry as the power of Lee's choke takes effect on the champ.


The ref reaches for my wrist. He lifts it up high.

I gotta hold -

FUCKIN’

“Uh.” What? I’m a little confused. It’s dark. My chair’s shakin’.

“Relax, you’re good, man.”

I moan, “Dude. I am not good. I think you knocked me the fuck out.”

“I sure did. And after I did it, I put on MY belt, posed over you then carried you out over my shoulder like you did to me. I let everyone cop a feel of your sweet ass, too. They were all impressed you went the whole match with your butt hanging out. Hope that doesn’t get us censored from social.”

“Fuck."

“After that, I dumped you in my truck and now we’re on the road.” He’s like, “You’re too stubborn to give. And you’re a tough man to pin. Seemed like the only way to take back my title. AWE Heavyweight Champ. ‘Lethal’ Lee Evans. Like it always should be.”

I realize that we’re in an old pickup. I’m still in my sweaty white trunks and boots. There's a seatbelt over my shoulder and around my waist. I grunt. I roll my head to look at dude. He’s drivin’. And wearin’ his tights and boots. And the big ass gold belt around his waist. His belt. He won it back, fair and square. I try to sit up, but I’m stuck. It takes me a bit until I’m wide awake.

“Why’s this seat so fuckin’ sticky?”

“I put plastic on it.” Dude reaches over and pats my leg, “I didn’t want your sweaty carcass messing up my ride. It’s old but I keep it tight.” He runs his hand up my bare leg then squeezes my bulge. Feels great. “And Ben wouldn’t let me tie you down on the hood like we do with big road kill.” I growl. He’s like, “C’mon, man, don't be mad. We agreed to all this.”

“Yeah, but I figured I’d win again.”

Dude laughs, “No fucking way. I’ve been studying your matches since you left. I know your favorite moves. Worked on counters. And counters to your counters. If Ben hadn’t moved this up a week-and-a-half, it would’ve been a fucking squash I would’ve been so prepared for you.”

“You went through all that fuckin’ work?”

“Fuck yeah, Jeff. This was my big break. You’re my big break, buddy. It felt like everything was riding on this match. Ben never said it, but I felt it. I had to wrestle great and I had to win, too.” He slides the back of his hand up my abs, pec and shoulder. He messes up my blond hair, “Bet you didn’t do any homework on me at all.”

I'm kinda pissed, feelin' like I was suckered, even though what he did was legit and smart. I'm like, “Dude, how could I check you out? You had it easy. I’m on TV and online. Except for when I kicked your ass, your matches only live in the minds of 20 drunk guys here in Butt-fuck, Arizona.”

“You think that was a smart thing to say to the guy who owns your ass?”

I shrug, “Being smart’s never been my thing. Always been more body than brains.”

“Yeah, well, with a body like that, makes sense. I’m gonna love fucking your cocky ass.”

“Yeah, yeah. I hear it, but I ain’t feelin’ it, dude.”

“Don’t worry. We’re here. You’re gonna see, hear, feel, smell, and taste the champ.”

Dude signals then pulls his truck into a dark parkin’ lot. Looks like a warehouse. I gotta ask, “Is this it? Is this where you live?”

The new champ parks, “Sorry if it’s not up to your standards, Mr. Superstar.”

We get outta the car and grab our shit from the back. “It ain’t that. Dude, I grew up in foster homes and lived in shitholes you wouldn’t believe when I was kicked outta the system. I ain’t no snob. I was just wonderin’ if you’re takin’ me to the AWE trainin’ facility or somethin’.”

Dude smirks, “Funny you say that.”

The muscle stud opens the warehouse door and turns on the lights. Shit. There’s a giant ring in the middle with a big mattress in it. Mats on the floor. Dumbbells, barbells, and weight benches. Jump ropes, balls, heavy bags. Thicker mats for practicin' high-flyin’. Wrestlin' dummies. Foldin’ chairs, A whole wall of tools and a work table.

On one wall, there’s an old green fridge, some cheap old cabinets without doors, a sink, and a counter with a microwave and a hot plate. And there are clear bins with clothes and a few things hangin' from a metal pipe. A small TV, laptop, and tablet. There are two doors. One is open to the can, the other to an empty room. I ask what the empty room is.

“That’s the only part that’s got heat or air conditioning. So, that’s where I sleep when it’s too cold or too hot in here. But running that’s expensive, so I only do it when I absolutely have to. So, yeah. This is where I live and it’s the AWE training center.”

I nod, “I love it, dude.” I walk around, “You know, some folks got the wrong impression of you. They told me you had money and the wrestlin’ shit was funded by your dad.”

“Yeah, my dad’s got money, but I don’t. He's not a fan of my dream. I gotta make it on my own. I work two jobs and call in a lot of favors to make AWE happen.” He jokes, “I think I owe Dusty my kidney by this point.”

“Lucky for you he looks like the healthy type.” I tell him, “Serious, dude. I respect you. A lot.”

The muscle stud moves in close, “Appreciate it. But tonight? Let’s not respect each other too much.” Dude kisses me hard. I go with it. Feels great.

I go, “Dude, tonight is whatever you want it to be.”

Dude pauses. He rests his forearms on my shoulders. “Before you, AWE lost me money every show. That’s why I never got shit online or brought in big-time stars. That’s why you’re such a big deal and why I did my homework. I yank El Paso's chain, but I owe him big time. Didn't know it when I fought him, but he led you and Ben to me. It opened the door, but I know that no star the level of ‘Jeff Case’ was ever walking into Dusty’s to wrestle for AWE again if I screwed up.”

“You sure as fuck didn’t screw up. You wanted ‘Jeff Case’? You got me. You got me good.”

Dude grabs behind my head. He pulls me back into a hot kiss. We fuckin’ go hard. We’re both horny fucks and fightin’ gets us goin’ like nothin’ else. After a few weeks of tradin’ messages, I’m so fuckin’ ready for another ride on this dude’s cock. And seein’ all this makes me even hotter for him. Last time, I gave him my ass ‘cause he was cool. This time, he’s takin’ it.

I let him push me against the ring. Dude holds my head with one hand and plays with my bulge with the other. My hands are rubbin' his neck and shoulders. He’s a damn good kisser. I’m gettin’ hard which never happens from this foreplay shit. Especially if it’s leadin’ to me gettin’ my ass plowed by a monster cock. I remember how big he was. It was rough at first.

The champ lets go of my bulge, but not my mouth. When he leans into me, I twitch. The cold metal title belt presses against my abs. Reminder of who’s in charge. He’s knows it, too. Whispers, “You like that? Bet my belt feels different when it’s the outside on your abs.” I can’t say shit back. He earned the right to trash talk me. Plus, I don’t wanna talk. I wanna fuck.

Dude takes off the title belt. He rolls into the ring. Standin’ up in the ring, holdin’ that big gold belt on his shoulder, he looks like a fuckin’ boss. I roll in after him. I get close. He uses his free hand to pull me in for more kissin’. That’s when it gets goin’. Dude pushes down on my shoulder. I drop to my knees. PLOP! All right, now we’re talkin’ my language.

I look up at him. From my knees, dude looks even more impressive. Abs. Big fat pecs. Belt. And cocky grin you only got when you’re a fuckin’ winner. I look back at his bulge. I lean in. Big sniff. I love man smell. Neither of us have showered after the match but I’m cool. I run my nose along his cock in his gold tights. Press it into his big balls for a big whiff. Oh yeah. Nice.

Now, it’s time to taste. I put my mouth on his balls. Use my tongue. The tights has ‘em locked up, makin’ it easy. I lick the sweaty gold tights. Dude loves it. They’ve dried, so I get ‘em wet again. Suckin’ and lickin’ along his cock. Stop at the head and just work it. I grab his legs and just keep smellin’ while I’m lovin’ on his junk. That was cool. I got him in my nose and mouth.

I reach up and peel down his tights. I take ‘em down to the knees. He’s got a black jock on. Nice. Dude lifts one leg so I get his tights off over his boot. Then the next. I hang ‘em ‘round my neck. I grab the jock and it comes off easy. Dude’s big cock is already gettin’ stiff. I grab it in my mouth before it gets too big too handle. I’m hearin’ moans. Good.

I ain't the best at suckin’ cocks, but I’m gonna try extra hard with this one. I need my hand to hold it. Dude doesn’t mind. He’s tellin’ me I’m awesome while I’m goin’ back-and-forth. I can get maybe half of it in before I’m chokin’. It keeps growin’ but I keep workin’. The champ grabs my hair with his free hand. He pulls me in real slow, tellin’ me to relax.

Dude keeps slidin’ in more and more. I chill. Let him do what he wants. He won. I go deeper on him. I ain’t never gonna fit it all in, but I do good. He starts movin’ my head. I’m suckin’ at his pace. It’s cool. He turns my head, gettin’ a little more action outta me. I’m pumpin’ the base on his cock with my hand. From the way he’s moanin’, I got him ready for action.

“I was gonna make this last all night, but fuck, I want you so bad. You were bare ass almost the whole match. Driving me nuts. I just wanted to fuck you right there.”

“You tried when you had the first sleeper.”

Dude laughs, “You felt that. Good.”

I slide my trunks off, “No reason you can’t fuck me now AND go all night. Not like it’s a one-time deal. I got nowhere else to be, dude.”

The champ grabs the tights hangin’ ‘round my neck. He pulls me up with ‘em. Dude puts me in the corner. I’m facin’ out. He starts playin' with my ass. Dude’s face is there. His tongue starts drivin’ me wild. Fuck. My cock is up against my abs. It’s leakin’. Dude has my hole so wet. I ain’t a patient person. This foreplay shit has on edge already.

Dude stands up. His tongue is replaced by a lubed finger. I grunt. He opens me up. Then it’s two fingers. I moan when he hits my spot. I’m like, “Fuck yeah, dude. That’s it.” The muscle guy finger-fucks me just right. He’s gettin’ off on seein’ me like this. Bent over. Ass out. Gruntin' like a pig. Dude owns me for the night. It’s drivin’ both of us nuts.

Fingers slide out. Cock slides in. Oh yeah. Dude pounds me. I make fuckin’ noise for him. It echoes in this place. Ain’t gotta worry ‘bout neighbors or anything. The champ trash talks me. He’s a real verbal dude. Never shuts up. Then he switches to nice talk. Tellin’ me ‘bout my body. My ass. How hot I am. It doesn’t matter to me. It all has me goin’.

I push my ass back into him. Dude gets the point. He plows harder. I back into every thrust. He’s got me gaspin’. I’m huggin’ the top turnbuckle for support. Two hot muscle guys in wrestlin’ boots, fuckin’ in a ring after a match? Yeah, this right here? This is the shit. I’m like practically beggin’ now. Dude picks up on it. I ain’t cocky. I’m a fuckin’ horny slut for him.

Dude pulls out. He grabs my hips rough and spins me ‘round. He tells me to lean back into the corner and hold the ropes. I do. Dude lifts my legs. I hold my upper body up. He has my legs up. Dude slams into me. I hang here, gettin’ fucked hard. Now that we can look at each other, we’re even more horny. Dude is drivin’ in all the way. My cock is bouncin’ on my abs.

The champ hits my spot so right. My balls shrink and my cock aches. I warn him, “Dude, I think I’m gonna cum!” He smirks. And goes harder. Sure enough, dude, fucks my load right outta me. I explode up my body. My ass tightens on his dick. He’s moanin’, too. I’m coated in my cum. Dude’s still poundin’ me. I get fuckin’ hard again.

I’m exhausted when dude slides out. He drops my legs. He tears off the condom and starts jerkin’. The champ moves in. He climbs to the middle ropes, straddlin’ me. Dude leans forward, bracin’ on the ringpost with one hand and pumpin’ with the other. His cock’s hoverin’ over my face. I stand taller to get my mouth on his head. Dude lets me take over.

Suckin’ and jackin’. I’m milkin’ the stud. He’s gaspin’ now. “I’m gonna cum, Jeff.” I stay on his cock. I tap his leg, lettin’ him know I’m ready. Dude unloads. His whole body goes nuts. I use my hands to steady him. I swallow as much as I can. Some leaks out the side and down my cheek. Just more cum coverin’ me. I go until he’s soft. The champ hops down.

Dude presses on top of me, crushin’ my seed between us. We kiss hard again. He’s like, “A whole night of this? Fuck. I almost fell there. We better order some food before I pass out.”

“Sounds good." I roll out to my bag and grab my wallet, "What's good 'round here? I’m buyin’, dude."

STORY’S DONE. ME AND LEE AREN'T.

Up next ... it’s some Cave shit.

There's one comin’ on April 15, 2023 about a guy's ranch.

Then more Cave shit ... a muscle freak sidekick is fightin’ a twink henchman dude on May 1, 2023.

And this whole Road Trip to El Paso deal comes back July 1, 2023 when Beau gets back to El Paso for the first time in four weeks. Spoiler alert … his brother’s still an asshole.

12 comments:

  1. Another hot session in and out of the ring. Seems like May 1st is going to be hot if the twink henchman is who I think it is. I'll have to wait a bit as out of country on 1st, but then it'll be my birthday present.
    FYI may 1st I publish my hottest story yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ooh, teaser! Hottest story yet is a very high bar! I’ll be reading first thing on May 1st now!

      Delete
  2. I'm always a sucker for Jeff's narration. Great story. I really enjoyed the previews remaining in Jeff's voice too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate the comment. Jeff's narration is fun to think about but always a challenge to write because it's so different than my own. Everyone else is a variation of me, but with Jeff, I really try to make it unique. Keep sentences shorter, language simpler, and drop all those g's at the end of words. Plus, all the dudes. And yes, I figured since he was on a roll, I'd let Jeff do the "up next section".

      Delete
  3. Why am I low key shipping these 2. Lee matches Jeff’s energy it’s highkey a vibe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm shipping them, too! They talk like rivals, but they're into each other big time. I could totally see them as an awesome tag team/couple in the big leagues.

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  4. vinnymusclestallionApril 7, 2023 at 8:48 AM

    Really enjoyed re-reading CLAW 10 followed by this new story. Jeff’s cockiness was only outweighed by his lust for Lee. Probably led him to underestimate Lee who had clearly done his homework since their first match. Loved Lee’s counters and wedging of Jeff’s white trunks. Something about Evans makes Jeff want to give up his ass. Glad to read they aren’t done with each other yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love that folks are liking Lee and Jeff together. They’re definitely not done with one another. Tied in matches, basically in heat whenever they’re in the same place, and share a lot of the same attitudes. A match made in The Cave. :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for another great story. I like the character growth for Lee - had you had this in mind when you started off his first match? It shows his dedication that he lives where he practices. The "up next" section is exciting! It feels like you finish one story and are already stoked for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great question. Yes and no? I really like Lee’s look and had ideas for him but I didn’t really know how he’d be received. I wanted to build him as the character he is but I really fleshed out the details after the first story not before.

      Delete
  6. This was such a great story. This has got to be one of my favorite story arcs you got going. I would love to see these two in a private match on the mats. In the ring is good, but I think when two guys go at it on the mats it’s so much more intimate. Your writing does a good job in making me feel how into each other these guys are. I feel like if these guys were in a private match with one another it would be intense, passionate, and sexy. Thanks again for another great story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love these two together, too. Yeah there’s clearly a deep bond between them, especially after Jeff’s understanding after their first encounter.

      Funny thing on mat matches is that they’re actually harder for me to write. With the ring, it’s a little easier with named moves, but making the holds and positions clear in a hot mat match is more of a struggle for me. I write mat matches but it’s something I notice.

      Delete