Saturday, June 1, 2019

The Cave Undercard 27: Him vs. Thor



The Cave Ring

“You’ve got the skills. The looks. The body. You’re perfect for The Cave. We’d be honored to have you join us.”

“Thank you, sir.”

I smile, “Please, Seon-Hui, just call me Cody.”



The beautiful young bodybuilder nods, “Yes, Mr. Cody. I must tell you that I appreciate your pronunciation of my name. Most people get it wrong or stumble, but you never do.”

“Well, Jae - he’s my boyfriend - his mother is Korean. I’ve been learning a few basics out of respect to his family. Names were step one. Food is step two. That’s as far as I’ve made it.” I give my most seductive look, “Of course, I’m hoping I get to call you by a different name ... a hero or villain name, perhaps?”

The young stud blushes, “Yes, sir. I mean, Mr. Cody. The terms you are offering are very generous. I graciously accept.”

“Excellent. And that’s just the beginning. I have a feeling your sales bonuses will be huge.”

Seon-Hui bows his head sheepishly, “Thank you, sir.”

Again with the ‘sir’. This time, I ignore it. I know Jae’s cousins are very respectful of hierarchy in the workplace, too. And even though The Cave is a gay-oriented, superhero-themed wrestling video company, it’s still a real business. I’m the co-owner with my best friend Ryan. Seon-Hui is now an employee. If he wants to call me ‘sir’, I’ll just let him.

Seon-Hui is a 19-year old Biology student at Cal Tech, which is actually where Ryan went to school. I was shocked when he reached out to us with a selfie that had me bringing him in for an immediate tryout. The young stud grew up in South Korea, but his English is flawless. It’s formal with an accent, but perfect. And he’s a sweet kid. I’m so used to arrogant young punks that it’s a cool change to meet a shy one.

Seon-Hui's selfie sold me.

Shyness is just one of many unique sides to the gorgeous hunk. The young muscleman is a 5’10”/220-lbs bodybuilder. What I like most about him are the physical contrasts. Like, his face doesn’t match his body. From the neck up, he looks so soft and innocent, even a little feminine. Below the neck, he looks like a warrior god ready for battle. He moves like a champion, but when he’s not wrestling, he acts like a nervous newbie. It’s interesting and I admit, I can’t quite figure him out, yet.

Maybe that’s why I’m unsure who to have him face. He’s got the skills to dominate most of our roster, but the personality of a doormat. Fans might like him as a stereotypical Asian muscle jobber, but I want him to be competitive in his first match so he can evolve into a real powerhouse. A match where he can build his confidence. With his size and power, I should put him up against our big guys, but anyone of them would likely tear him up. Smaller guys won’t be able to move him. Hm.

I ask, “You said that you’re a big fan. Any requests on who you’d like to face?”

He bows his head but softly asks, “Whomever you choose, I shall be proud to wrestle, sir.”

I hold back a sigh, “Right, but you can tell me. Who do you dream of facing?”

Seon-Hui breathes in to summon his strength then looks me in the eye, “I believe that I was successful in my efforts today because I was working directly for you, sir.”

“Are you saying that you want to face The Bat?”

Immediately, he backtracks, “Oh. No. You asked who I dream of facing. It is you, sir. While I would be honored to face The Bat as my first opponent, I do not believe such a match will allow me to achieve my full potential for your wonderful organization.”

I smile as he blushes and looks down. I grab his shoulder and squeeze, “I agree. One day we can wrestle in front of the cameras, but let’s not start out at the top.”

He lifts his head and looks at me earnestly, “Thank you, sir. I am honored that you would consider me as a future opponent.”

“Well, any ideas who you want to be? Maybe that’ll help us figure out the right opponent.” He hesitates and I realize that I’m approaching this all wrong. “Okay, let me think.”

I circle around the pumped, sweaty bodybuilder. I think hard. Nothing seems right. I finally reach out on Duo to Cam, one of my smartest friends about comic books. I circle the barefoot young muscle stud in his red speedo. They talk. Cam thinks.

Cam's my best chance
at finding the right character.

Cam says, “Okay, I’ve got it. He’s Him.”

“Him?”

“Yeah, Him.”

“What him are you talking about?”

“Sorry, I mean he’s the character Him. The guy who becomes Adam Warlock.”

“Why didn’t you just say that? Adam Warlock, I know.”

“Yeah, but he’s not Adam Warlock. He’s Him.”

“What’s the difference?”

“Adam is a badass cosmic hero. Him is a scientifically-engineered perfect man fresh out of his cocoon. It’s a simple story and character for a simple guy. It gets too complicated later.”

“Doesn’t it always?” I search for images and find Him fighting Thor. Oh, I get it. Cam is right. Yes, Him is blond with white-guy features, but that was the 60’s. Seon-Hui could definitely play a scientifically-engineered perfect male specimen. The naïveté angle works with his personality, too. He even prefers to wrestle barefoot. Yes, I could definitely be down for this.

Yeah, I could definitely see Seon-Hui as Him.

“Thanks, Cam. You’re the best. I’ll send you a preview of the first Him match.”

“Thanks! I’d rather wrestle you, but a free match is always appreciated.”

I smirk, “How about both?”

Cam cheers, “Yay! I was hoping you’d take the hint! When do you wanna kick my ass?”

I laugh, but Cam’s right. While he’s an adorable 260-lbs bear, stronger than me, and a good sport, he’s not much of a wrestler. I've bent him into all kinds of positions. Unless I go easy, he’s got no shot. I offer, “Let’s wrestle next week. My place. Wednesday night?”

Cam eagerly accepts and we hang up. I ask Seon-Hui what he thinks, but of course he’s fine with it. He’d be fine with anything. Although, I do think he really is good with it, because he smiles and nods as he looks at the search images and reads the Wikipedia entry. He loves the simplicity of the character, the science-angle and the lack of any elaborate costuming.

Now, I just need to find an opponent.

Before the Match

“How’s it going in here?”


Seon-Hui turns to me as I enter the locker room. He looks perfectly pumped in his shiny gold trunks. He’s going to wrestle unmasked and barefoot without pads, because that’s how he feels comfortable and I have no problem with that. His skin is coated with oil, making his incredible physique pop even more and has his trunks clinging to him like a second skin. He looks shy and nervous, but he always looks that way. I really hope he’s not getting cold feet.

I ask, “What’s up?”

“I apologize for asking this of you, sir, but could I trouble you to put oil on my back? I cannot reach to do it properly. I would have asked your employee who checked on me, the large one with the bushy beard? He was quite eager to touch me. However, they are now busy getting ready for the show and I did not want to cause a delay.”

I smile, happy to know it’s something easy. I spin him around and pour oil across his shoulders. Damn, he’s solid. As I work it into his rock-hard back, I understand why he had trouble. With the amount of muscles on his shoulders, he’s not nearly flexible enough to do this himself. I make small talk and he’s still shy but seems confident to wrestle today. Good.

I’m super-excited about seeing Him debut. We’ve gone the extra mile for it, too. Ryan managed to borrow a futuristic-looking hyperbaric chamber prop from his buddy who works at an effects house. It was a bitch to get here, but when Him steps out it’ll be worth it. Nice to be in LA with a business partner who was a theater guy in high school and college. He’s kept up those contacts and it sometimes pays off for us.

With the young muscleman oiled up and ready to go, I cross the hall to check on his opponent. The choice was obvious when I looked up the character. One of his first opponents was Thor. We have our very own Thor here in The Cave. Doug bought a ranch up north, but as luck would have it, he was coming down this weekend to hang out. Him’s picture sealed the deal.


I’m kind of surprised to see Doug’s ex Josh hanging out in the locker room, too. Interesting. And he’s here with another wrestler, Darius. Josh and Darius recently had a hot and heavy match then some after-match domination stuff going on. I’m sure there’s a lot of levels to the relationship dynamics going on, but they all seem pretty chill, so I don’t have time to care.



I check out our version of Thor. He’s a hunky, scruffy 42-year old ginger. The red-haired muscleman is really rocking his brown leather trunks, long red velvet cape, gold forearm gauntlets and tall brown leather boots. Very hot. At 6’/210-lbs of ranch-built muscle, he’s a great physical match for the young rookie.

The other thing that made this a logical choice is that Doug’s a nice guy. I know he’ll make this sex stakes battle fun, regardless of what happens. Thor does have a sizable advantage when it comes to experience, but I think his biggest strength is the attitude difference. Him was excited to face Thor, but he’ll probably naturally want to show the older man some respect. And the newbie’s shyness won’t serve him well. Thor won’t exploit that the way, say Josh here, would. It all means that the hunky hero will likely win, but the rookie will have fun losing.

Josh asks, “So, can we watch with you, Cody? We wanna see this hot new muscle kid. Doug says he’s just incredible.”

I smile, “He is. Hm, well, you were well-behaved last time, so yeah, you can watch with Jae and me. Just remember the rules.” Darius and Josh assure me that they understand that they will be quiet and stay in the shadows during filming.

Now that everything is set, we can have a match.

Intros

We introduce Thor first. He charges the ring with his cape and hammer, posing and flexing for the cameras. He hangs his signature weapon on the ringpost then energetically removes his red cape and folds it in the corner. More introductory filming, with Ryan and his obnoxious friend Pete working the handheld cameras to cover all the angles. Woof, what a man.


Next up, it’s Him.

Him is inside the chamber. Dry ice swirls around it. Ryan zooms in on the hole over Him’s face. The young muscleman dramatically opens his eyes then as the camera pulls back, there’s a whooshing sound and the door slowly opens. I hear Darius beside me gasp. Luckily, Josh covers his mouth with his huge hand. I get it. The young muscleman is awesome.

The oiled-up bodybuilder dramatically emerges from the chamber. With only his clinging gold trunks on, he looks amazing. His powerful muscles are pumped and every vein and mound pop under the bright lights. Him slowly walks towards the ring, looking forward, his face impassive. Ryan and Pete move around him, getting a beautiful 360 view of this new stud.


Him slowly climbs the stairs and steps into the ring. Thor paces in his corner, watching carefully. He’s forced to adjust his meat in his leather trunks, clearly turned on by the perfect male specimen. The young stud slowly and deliberately flexes, running through a beautiful body-displaying routine that highlights his physical perfection. The cameras capture it all.

When Him finishes, I ring the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

Him vs. Thor: Round 1

The two men move in and bump chests. WHOMP! They stare each other down. Thor is a hero. I don’t know what to call Him. He’s neither hero nor villain. He’s just ... Him. So far, so good, but this part is the easy part. Two terrific musclemen. It’s the action where things will really take off or sputter. They push their heaving pecs together, each taking the measure of his opponent.

Suddenly, Him lifts his knee up between Thor’s legs. SQUISH! The four of us watching rise to our feet in shock. The hero is equally shocked. He lets out a cry and bends forward, his face resting on the perfect human’s perfect pec. He holds his manhood and gasps as he tries to re-focus. A big knee lift to his stomach won’t help him do that. WHOMP! Thor’s feet actually leave the mat from the force of the impact.

The young muscleman backs up. He grabs the red hair then fires a swinging elbow into the hero’s temple. CRACK! The stunned stud drops to one knee, held up by the tight grip on his hair. Him swings his arm up and slams it down on Thor’s back, sending him down to the canvas. THUD! WHAM! He drives his bare feet onto the broad back. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP!

Him actually smiles as he towers over the fallen thunder god. He arrogantly says, “You are impressive, but I am perfection.”

Josh can’t contain a hushed, “Damn.”

I look at him and he purses his lips, but I get it. We’re all thinking it. We’re all thinking, “Damn.”

Back in the ring, the brutal beatdown continues with more rough shots. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! Him turns and executes a perfect elbow drop to the back of Thor’s head. CRACK! The force of his head being crushed between the 220-lbs teen powerhouse and the immovable ring stuns the older muscleman. I’m stunned by the ferocity of the attack. Where’s the shy kid I hired?

Him rolls over and climbs on Thor’s back. He pulls the helpless hero up into a camel clutch, hooking the arms over his powerful thighs, grabbing under the chin and leaning back. The ginger hunk can only cry out in pain as his back is bent the wrong way. He’s forced to look at the ceiling as he’s overpowered backwards. It’s a brutal application of the classic hold.

The thunder god is grunting and I can see his pecs, shoulders and arms tensing as he fights to escape. Behind him, his boots kick up and down, slamming down in frustration and pain. Him leans forward and shifts his arms into a rear naked choke. He squeezes hard, flexing his biceps, but he doesn’t position his arm quite right. Rookie mistake. It’s a tough thing to master.

Despite the lack of the exact right technique, Him is successfully able to edge Thor close to unconsciousness. I can see the hero going limp then waking then getting weak then twitching then his eyes rolling back in his head before he shakes and fights again. The teen powerhouse keeps it up, but just can’t knock his opponent all the way out. It’s actually perfect if he wants to punish Thor more than win, but it can’t be deliberate. Can it? He finally opens his arms.

Him pushes Thor free of the camel clutch with authority. WHAM! He rises then flexes over the older muscleman. Cockier than I expected, but hot. The young bodybuilder squats then leaps into the air. He splashes his 220-lbs on top of the ginger hunk. SPLAT! OOF! Thor coughs and convulses under the weight. The rookie grabs Thor by the hair and lifts his head up.

The teen powerhouse says in the hero’s ear, “Now, I prove myself. This will hurt.”

Thor gets dragged up by his hair. The young bodybuilder scoops the dazed thunder god across his massive chest. With a turn and a twist, he bodyslams the older muscleman to the mat. Hard. BOOM! As Thor bridges his hips up to ease the pain, Him comes down with a big elbow drop to the raised abs. THUD! The teen powerhouse drags the ginger hero up by his hair and scoops him up again.

Him circles the ring, holding the 210-lbs Cave veteran like he weighed nothing. He takes two running steps then leaps and drives Thor down with a huge slam. KABOOM! When the rookie sits back, the older muscleman thrashes in front of him, moaning and reaching for his back. The young bodybuilder grabs the wrist and an ankle then buries his foot in Thor’s back. He pulls, arching Thor into a painful bow and arrow.

Thor slaps the mat with his free hand as he throws his head around. He’s obviously in pain as his back has been relentlessly attacked by the teen muscleman. It’s not the worst hold to be placed in, but when it’s being applied full force by a powerhouse like Him and your back has already been under assault, well, I get the cries of pain coming from the ring.

This is turning into a squash, something I never expected. I knew Him was strong and skilled, but I didn’t expect this level of intensity and disrespect. Not in a bad way, but in a ‘I don’t give a hit who you are’ way. It’s a good attitude for a rookie to have. Just unexpected. His comment about proving himself is telling. He’s definitely showing everyone he deserves to be here.

Him releases the bow and arrow. Thor tries to roll away, but the rookie keeps hold of his wrist. He springs to his feet then drags the 210-lbs hero around the ring by his arm. The force threatens to tear the arm from the shoulder socket, especially when the young bodybuilder suddenly stops then kicks his foot into the armpit. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP!

When the rookie releases the wrist, Thor immediately pulls his arm into him, a sure sign of damage. Yikes. Him is unrelenting. He grabs a handful of hair and forces the hero up. He scoops him across his chest then bodyslams him again. BOOM! Him immediately scoops him up for another. BOOM! And a third! BOOM! Damn, Thor’s back must be really feeling it now!

Him pauses to flex as the older muscleman writhes at his feet. He adjusts his growing bulge inside his gold trunks then drops his knee down into Thor’s abs. THUD! OOF! The young bodybuilder puts his hand down his trunks again then wipes his crotch sweat on the hero’s face. He taunts, “That is what a perfect man smells like.”

Thor pushes the 220-lbs teen off him and rolls over, wiping his face. I’m sure he doesn’t actually mind the crotch sweat, but it’s more the humiliation. He’s being thoroughly destroyed by a rookie. When Him moves in, Thor throws himself up, hitting a shoulder block to those impossibly solid abs. THUD! The rookie is forced back a step but seems mostly unfazed.

The thunder god pushes up to his feet and charges ... right into a superkick to the jaw. CRACK! Thor drops down onto his back, unmoving with his arms and legs spread out wide. Him is good. He saw the attack coming and he moves like a gymnast. Fast and flexible, despite all that muscle. The young bodybuilder circles his prey carefully.

Him reaches down and drags Thor up by his red hair. He scoops him up then drops him into an over-the-knee backbreaker. KRAKT! Without waiting, the teen powerhouse lifts the hero back up the drops him down for another. KRAKT! As if the 210-lbs ginger is a lightweight, the young bodybuilder does it again. Up then down with authority. KRAAKKKT! The hero goes limp.

The rookie holds his victim up this time, letting the ginger musclehunk hang on his thigh. Him adds pain by bouncing his leg to really drive the intensity up. Thor cries out, whimpering in a higher-pitched voice than I’ve ever heard from him before. The young muscleman fires his fist down onto the stretched-out abs. THUD! POW! THUD! Thor cries out his submission.

“I GIVE! I GIVE!”

Him pushes the older muscleman off as hard as he can. SPLAT! Thor lies on his stomach, writhing in pain. He curses at having lost the first fall. I’m sure the way he lost it is even worse. It was just a relentless destruction of his back, culminating in submitting to basic backbreaking hold that was applied in a very brutal way.

The young bodybuilder graces us with beautiful flexing. He pauses as he looks down. His cock weighs down his gold trunks as he looks at the suffering stud. Him moves in. He grabs the waistband of the leather trunks and pulls them down, exposing the smooth white bubble butt. Thor shifts to object, but the rookie keeps pulling until they’re off.

Thor crawls away and flips onto his bare ass, his legs open with his exposed manhood hanging down between them. The hero looks up at Him arrogantly holding his trunks, “What the fuck? Give those back! There’s another fall.”

The rookie says, “I know there is another fall. You were so pathetic that you do not deserve one, but I understand that rules are rules. Perhaps this humiliation will give you incentive to fight harder in a way that all the other humiliations have not. If you want these back, you need to earn them.”

Thor sits naked in his boots, mouth agape as Him casually walks to the ginger’s corner and steal his cape and hammer, too. The young bodybuilder hangs the stolen gear in his own corner as a taunting reminder of his complete domination in the first fall.

Him vs. Thor: Round 2

The clock counts down the final seconds. Thor is pacing in his corner. Stripped to his boots, he’s clearly upset by his performance so far. The older hunk stares past the teen powerhouse to his leather trunks, hammer and cape that are all now hanging in his opponent’s corner. The challenge is clear: If Thor wants them back, he’ll have to go through Him to get them.

28 feet away, Him is still stretching. His body better than ever now that he’s used it. Every contour, muscle and vein are popping. He shines now with a combination of oil and sweat. Even though he dominated, throwing around Thor was still work and it’s got his body pumped as fuck. All eyes are on him in the corner, holding the ropes on either side of the top turnbuckle, stretching out his shoulders as he leans back, his ass pointing back at Thor.

Hm, he’s not moving. I clearly explained how the rounds work, so if he’s not ready, that’s on Him. When we reach zero, I ring the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

Seeing an obvious opportunity, Thor charges at the rookie. Perhaps the opportunity is too obvious. As the ginger hunk closes in, the rookie surprises everyone by thrusting his right leg back with a donkey kick. The older muscleman can’t slow his momentum, running right into the raised foot. THUD! OOF! The barefoot sinks deeply into the chiseled abs.

Thor stumbles back, hunched over and gasping for air. Him hops onto the ropes on either side of the middle turnbuckle and uses the spring to launch Himself backwards. He flies at Thor who tries to brace, but the 220-lbs of teen muscle crashes into him and both studs go down hard. BOOM! SPLAT! Of course, the ginger hunk takes the brunt of impact as Him lands on top of Thor. OOF!

Him smoothly somersaults backwards with the grace of a much smaller gymnast. He rises and stands confidently over his writhing opponent. The teen powerhouse bends down and grabs Thor by the hair. He drags him up. As he rises, the older hunk tries an ab punch, but it bounces off harmlessly. BOOF! He gets a clubbing forearm to the head for his efforts. WHACK!

Thor looks wobbly on one knee, allowing Him to pull him into a front facelock. The young stud whips his fist up into the hero’s side and abs. WHOMP! THUD! POW! The ginger hunk’s boots actually lift up off the mat with every blow. Him places his hand on the abs then uses that for support to suplex the thunder god over fast and hard. BOOM!

Him rolls them over and forces the suffering stud up, keeping the front facelock on tight. He unleashes more fists. THUD! WHOMP! POW! Thor staggers as he’s pummeled. The rookie powerhouse suplexes Thor over again. BOOM! The hero lies still, except for some involuntary twitching in his limbs. The perfect man somersaults backwards into a schoolboy pin.

With his knees on the older hunk’s shoulders, Him grabs a handful of red hair. He taps the hero’s handsome face, “Do you have anything inside you? Any kind of skill? Any kind of pride, at least? I wanted my first match to be good. You are embarrassing yourself and me with your poor showing.”

Thor growls and bucks up, throwing the young bodybuilder off him. He rolls over onto hands and knees, trying to focus. Him dives in with a clubbing forearm to the back of the hero’s head. WHACK! The impact sends the naked muscleman down to the canvas, arms and legs sprawled out to the side. Him grabs his head and gives the older wrestler a face wash, rubbing his handsome features on the sweaty vinyl.

Him rises, dragging Thor up with him. He asks, “Was that all the strength you had left?” Before any kind of answer is given, Him scoops the ginger hunk up across his chest. He body slams him down again. BOOM! He drives his bare feet onto the chiseled, but useless torso. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! Him leaps up and splashes down, his 220-lbs of muscle crushing the helpless hero. SPLAT!

The rookie rolls back and flexes his biceps. He reaches for Thor’s hair and drags him up to his feet. The hero struggles to pull free, but a knee lift ends that. WHOMP! OOF! Him pulls the older hunk into a bearhug, using his incredible arms to crush his helpless victim. The pain on Thor’s face is obvious and the cries of pain as he struggles to breathe fill the arena.

The teen powerhouse shakes Thor back and forth, making sure the older hunk can’t mount a counter. He’s so strong that the ginger’s 210-lbs of muscle means nothing to him. Him throws Thor to canvas with disdain. He flexes again then steps over the suffering stud’s waist. Him bends forward and wraps his hands around the hero’s neck.

Thor grips the wrists, trying to peel the crushing grip from his throat. He coughs and fights the powerful choke, but he can do nothing. The thunder god kicks his leg up, his leather-wrapped shin slamming into the teen muscleman’s butt. WHACK! It bounces off the mountainous mounds and I don’t know if Him even noticed it.

Him squats then uses the chokehold to pull Thor up to his feet. He smoothly lifts him into the air, suspending him in the chokehold. The ginger muscleman braces his legs against the perfect man, hoping to ease some of the pressure, but he’s clearly feeling it. The young bodybuilder holds him aloft for a good 20 seconds before throwing him backwards into the corner. CLANG!

The hero bounces forward out of the corner, right into a huge shoulder block that sends him flying back into the turnbuckles. THUD! CLANG! Thor sags in the corner, lacking even the strength to lift his boot as Him flexes right in front of him. The teen powerhouse backs up then runs in. He leaps and splashes on top of the thunder god. SPLAT! When Him bounces off, Thor collapses, falling onto his bare ass in the corner.

The rookie runs back in, jumping up and bringing his perfect bubble butt down onto Thor’s pecs. WHOMP! He grabs the ropes and bounces up and down, riding the helpless hero with a bronco buster. 220-lbs of teen muscle mercilessly crushes the ginger hunk until he’s driven down flat on the mat. When Him rise, Thor coughs and rolls onto his side, clutching his chest.

Him grabs the boots and drags the limp carcass out of the corner to the middle of the ring. He drops down with his shin across Thor’s chest. THUD! The teen powerhouse puts his hand on the helpless hero’s face and presses down while he leans forward and slaps the mat and calls out the numbers.

“ONE!”

“TWO!”

“THR -” The rookie stops his hand just before it hits and drags Thor’s head up by his red hair, breaking the count.

Him lets the ginger hunk fall back down, explaining, “No, I do not think so. Not yet.”

The dominant young bodybuilder taps the naked muscleman’s face then draws his hand up and brings it down with a vicious bitchslap. SMACK! The force jolts the older muscleman awake. He rolls onto his side, instinctively reaching for his face. The blow stung and it’s left a red mark on the right cheek. Thor curses as he struggles to rise.

Him is on the hero fast. He forces him into a standing head scissors. The young bodybuilder muses, “There are so many ways in which I can beat you. I realized a pin is not the right way. I would like to hear you scream another submission, but I would also like to knock you out.”

Thor moans as the massive thighs flex around his head. They squeeze tightly and you can see and hear the power from how the thunder god responds. His head turns bright red, his legs struggle to keep his bare ass up and his cries turn to gasps. Him flexes as he crushes the ginger hunk’s head. From the tenting inside his gold trunks, he’s enjoying the stud’s suffering.

“Although you are a poor excuse for a wrestler, I must admit that you are still a sexy man. I enjoy this view of your buttocks very much. At least I will get some exercise today. I am certainly not getting any from this match.”

The handsome hero growls and throws all his weight forward. It’s enough to topple Him backwards, opening his legs and allowing Thor to pull free. The older muscleman can’t follow up. He pulls himself up using the ropes, shaking out his head. Him is back up quickly. He watches the weakened hunk on the ropes, waiting for him to make a move. He doesn’t.

Him moves in, deciding to initiate things. Thor kicks out, trying to surprise the rookie. He doesn’t. The young bodybuilder sees the boot come at him and manages to grab hold. He holds the chiseled leg up, forcing Thor to balance on one leg. Fortunately, the hero still has the ropes. Not for long, though. Him pulls hard and Thor is forced to hop sideways, losing his grip.

The teen powerhouse suddenly twists hard, flipping the naked thunder god over. CRASH! Thor lands hard on the canvas, but it’s his knee that has him moaning. Him is twisting hard on the ankle lock, hyperextending the leg as he steps on the other boot to keep the older muscleman in place. The vicious rotation has Thor pounding the mat in pain.

Thor tries to press free, but the cumulative abuse has him too weak to overpower the teen muscleman. Every muscle in Him’s perfect body is flexing, looking more like an anatomy chart than a real person. My god. The young bodybuilder suddenly twists and drops, his 220-lbs crashing down on the inside of the helpless hunk’s knee. CRACK!

Him rolls off as the ginger stud flops around on the mat, whimpering and clutching his leg. He looks weaker than I’ve ever seen him, with just about every body part destroyed at this point. The teen powerhouse grabs the boot of the injured leg. He pulls hard, forcing it up and out. Thor can only cry out as he’s dragged around the ring by the damaged limb.

The young muscleman stops then grabs the other leg. He bends one leg, steps around and in seconds, is perfectly positioned for a figure-four. Thor lifts his hands, literally begging for Him to stop. The teen powerhouse just smirks and falls back. He lifts his leg over the ankle and the figure-four is locked on perfectly. As you’d expect.

Thor thrashes around. His fists pound the mat on either side as his face is etched with pain. He screams loudly. He covers his face, fighting not to submit. He tries desperately to roll them over for a reversal, but he’s far too weak to move the 220-lbs teen bodybuilder. I get sympathy pains in my knee as I watch the heroic hunk’s torso rise and crash down.

Him keeps the hold on, forcing Thor to admit the obvious.

“I GIVE! PLEASE! I GIVE! I GIVE! PLEASE! I GIVE!”

The young bodybuilder lifts his leg and untangles himself. Thor curls up into the fetal position as he grips his leg. He whimpers in pain. I’m sure he’s not even thinking about the humiliation of losing to a teenage rookie in two straight falls. Two non-competitive falls. I’ve never seen Thor completely dominated like this. I’m still kind of in shock.

Him is up and flexing. His gold trunks are tented and his cock looks impressive. I guess we’ll soon see as the winner gets takes. With Thor already stripped down to his boots, there’s no doubt the teen powerhouse will take what he’s earned.

The rookie looks down, “I made a mistake. Instead of a second submission, I should have knocked you out.”

Thor mutters an angry, “Fuck you.”

Him doesn’t get angry. He smiles, “I was hoping you would respond in such a crude manner. I have seen many Cave matches and any defiance by the loser means the winner can continue with the punishment.”

The teen powerhouse moves in behind Thor and forces him up to a seated position. He wraps his mighty arms around the loser’s neck and tightens up. The shocked older muscleman blurts out, “What? No - URK!” The biceps flex and the arms crush his neck, preventing any more sounds outside of guttural gurgles as he fights to stay awake. He fails.

Him easily knocks Thor unconscious with perfect technique. I guess he did know how to do a sleeper. He watches as the hero’s limbs flail then fall limp beside him. The ginger hunk’s muscles go soft. His pecs sag. His legs stretch out and his boots spread apart as they lose all power. The young bodybuilder releases the hold, pushing the unconscious muscleman onto his stomach.

The rookie rises and nods, “Yes, a knockout was the superior choice. The perfect choice.”

Him places his bare feet on Thor’s back and exposed ass. He flexes his arms triumphantly as he basks in his first-ever win. Based on this, I doubt it will be his last.

Thor Gets Hammered

Him flexes proudly in the middle of the ring. He runs through a whole routine as Thor lies sleeping under his feet. The ginger hero looks positively puny in comparison as his pale naked carcass is nothing more than a carpet for the winner. The perfect specimen of masculinity steps off and looks down at his conquest as he rubs the front of his gold trunks.

His reaches into his waistband and slowly peels them down. Ryan is behind, getting the reveal of his flawless butt while Pete is in front, filming the shiny spandex sliding over his smooth pelvis to the base of his cock. The teen muscleman dramatically pulls the trunks down to his thighs. BAM! His semi-hard cock springs forth and the winner pauses, letting the camera capture the moment.

The young bodybuilder finishes sliding off his trunks, stepping out of them carefully. Now naked, he circles the unconscious hero, surveying him. Lying on his stomach with his ass up, it’s an unspoken invitation. Stakes were won and stakes will be had. After a trip to the corner, the teen powerhouse returns with lube and protection.

Him kicks Thor’s legs apart. The move causes the loser to stir as his knee is still hurting after the long-held figure-four. The young bodybuilder kneels between the open legs and drizzles the lube into the hairy crack. He slides his fingers in, working the slick goo inside the hero. Thor gets finger-fucked which causes him to moan, but he doesn’t completely wake up.

With his cock sheathed, the victorious teen bodybuilder leans forward and slides his rock-hard cock inside the loser’s hole. Thor gasps and cries out as he’s penetrated. He wakes with a start as the winner takes his prize. The hero’s surprised whimpering echoes in the chamber as Him slowly drives in deeper and deeper. The young man’s smooth pelvis presses against the beautiful bubble butt, compressing it down as he sinks all the way in.

Him begins thrusting in and out, taking Thor. The loser loudly cries out as he’s fucked. The teen powerhouse picks up speed, pounding away. He says, “Do you enjoy me inside you? Taking my organ like the loser you are? You were nothing to me as a wrestler. Perhaps now I can build up a sweat for the first time today.” The trashtalking continues as the fuck gets more intense.

Thor can only moan. Based on today’s match, Him isn’t wrong in his assessment and any protests against those insults would ring hollow. The thunder god was nothing today. A complete jobber. His experience, strength and skill amounted to nothing as the young hunk destroyed him for over 20 minutes. If Thor had any offense, I can’t remember it.

To get a better angle, Him forces Thor up to his hands and knees. He grips the hips and starts up again. He’s really hammering Thor’s ass now. He drives in deep with every pump, slamming his cock at full force. The teen powerhouse digs his fingers into the loser to hold him in place as he slips on the sweat-soaked vinyl from the force of the punishment.

Beside me, I see Josh with his shorts down and cock out. He’s got Darius on his knees sucking his monster meat as he watches his ex get pummeled by the teen powerhouse. Fuck, he’s really loving this. He holds the kneeling bodybuilder’s head tightly, making sure he stays on his shaft. Josh grunts but manages to keep his voice down. Luckily, any wayward sex sounds will sound like echoes from Him or Thor.

Back in the ring, the young bodybuilder drives in and out faster and faster. He’s built up a rhythm now. Him pulls his hips back until his head is almost out then thrusts forward with all his considerable power. WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! Thor’s cries are really loud now as his hole is torn apart by the brutal ass blasting. The rookie isn’t holding back, that’s for sure.

Him slows up and grunts. He pulls out then shoves Thor’s left hip, forcing the loser over onto his back. The teen powerhouse frees his cock as he rises. He stands over the unmoving ginger hero and pumps his cock. It doesn’t take long. The 19-year old explodes, coating the older hunk with ropes of white hot cum. SPLASH! From face to pelvis, Thor is marked in defeat.

The victorious rookie steps back, his cock drained. He flexes again then moves off. Ry follows him all the way back to his cocoon where he seals himself back inside. In the ring, Pete films the crushed Thor finishing himself off, jerking his load out on top of the young stud’s. The ginger hunk pumps and pumps, quickly unloading with a roar and full-body convulsions.

After some hot final shots over Thor’s body, that’s a wrap and the match is over.

In the Locker Room

“So, care to explain what I just watched?”

Seon-Hui turns to me, “Sir? Was my performance not satisfactory?”


I put my hands on my hips, “Cut the crap. Your performance was awesome and you know it. Just fantastic. You also know what I mean.”

“Ah, I see. You are questioning the contradiction between my behavior inside the ring and outside of it.”

I nod, “A little bit. I’m just trying to figure out if I was played or what.”

“I understand. I am so sorry if I appear deceptive, sir. I was raised to value control. Even on stage for bodybuilding, control is key. Stepping into the ring is an opportunity to unleash a side of myself that I cannot show anywhere else. To be out of control. It is why I sought out The Cave, but once inside, it was even more powerful than I expected. It was ... overwhelming.”

I nod, “I think I get that. You’re saying that you got caught up in the moment?”

“I have seen many Cave matches and one thing stands out to me.”

“What’s that?”

“In the best matches, there is ... pure joy that wrestlers seem to have. They are ‘into it’ as people say. Whether hero or villain. Win or lose. An unconstrained freedom to say, do and be whatever you feel in the moment. It is compelling to me. As a viewer, I can see how much you enjoy being The Bat. And I wanted to feel that same joy. That same freedom.”

“And it’s safe to say that you did.”

“Oh, yes sir. It was even more exhilarating than I hoped. I apologize if -”

I hold up my hand, “No apologies needed. You didn’t do anything wrong. I just like to understand the guys who work for me. Their personalities, interests and motivations. So, which side is the real you?”

The young muscleman thinks. He replies, “They are both the real me, sir. The ‘me’ I was raised to be and the ‘me’ I sometimes wish to be. Only sometimes. Only here. In the ring. So, you are not upset with me?”

I smile and squeeze his rock-hard shoulder, “Not at all. Just surprised, which doesn’t happen very often. The match was great. Thor doesn’t get dominated like that. We’re going to have to move you up a weight class, unless you only like squashes.”

“Thank you for your praise. I would enjoy a more competitive encounter.” He hesitates, obviously holding something back. I wag my fingers, signaling for him to just say whatever is on his mind. Seon-Hui nods. He asks, “The two men who were watching our match with you and Mr. Jae, were they also wrestlers?”

“That was Mr. Riddle and Captain Patriot. In their secret identities.”

“I see.” Seon-Hui idly slips into Korean, showing a lot more enthusiasm than he does when he speaks English. I can’t understand a word, but I see his cock moving involuntarily.

I smirk, “To answer what I think you’re thinking, yes, they both want to wrestle you. And so will a lot of other guys. We will have no shortage of challengers for Him.”

Seon-Hui smiles broadly, “Thank you, sir. That is ... exciting news.”

“It’s exciting for us, too. Welcome to The Cave.”

The End

25 comments:

  1. I guess Ill be the first one today to comment! Where do I start. Well, HIM, Seon-Hui. What a specimen. Wow. Damn that's one hot Asian Muscle Hunk. I love his Gold Vinyl trunks. They shine and have a kink element to them. Those abs, shoulders and well everything else! Look at that rear end!!
    You had me laughing, wen Seon-Hui Says "I would have asked your employee who checked on me, the large one with the bushy beard? He was quite eager to touch me." HAHA. Pete making himself present even without his name being mentioned! Hilarious. Before that I have to say that I really liked that whole part of Cody calling Cam and asking for help. It felt like something new, fresh and brings a simple change of dynamic on how I personally see Cody work. Combined with the Him vs Thor comics artwork made it really awesome. Speaking of comics, I loved the amount of images and the different types of images. Hopefully this style will continue! It felt like a comic book. Reading the stats and info for Josh, Darius, Cody. Even if I read them before, a reminder doesn't hurt! So it felt really fun to look and to read. A great mix.
    And what a thing to see Josh and Darius next to Cody. Last time, this happened, Josh ended up against Darius...so I wonder if MR Riddle is next in line. HMMM.
    Going to the match. Fuck. What a beat down. It caught me by surprise. Thor is great at the Cave. And he came out like a chump. What a humiliation. In Joshs match against Doug at the Ranch, he lost but he wasn't destroyed. So maybe Josh has some competition in HIM. But anyways, wow. HIM was impressive.
    Even more impressive was tricking Cody!!! That takes skill!
    Now I want to see more of HIM! Wonder whos on the list? The Bat, Mr Riddle, Captain PAtriot, MM, Ram?
    One last thing. You had me doing some search about who the character HIM is. Funny thing that I read somewhere later that he will appear in Guardians of the Galaxy 3!
    Loved this story!
    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’re welcome. Seon-Hui is hot and I do like shiny trunks. I don’t know that Him tricked Cody. He never lied. He just proved to be more than Cody expected. A lot more.

      All those musclemen could be on Him’s list of opponents. I think he’ll be in demand and he’s likely to face bigger challenges.

      And Cam is part of my attempt to expand the world a little to include more regular people, like I did with Dusty in Arizona.

      Delete
  2. This was, for me at least, possibly one of the hottest stories to date and that's saying a lot considering the quality of stories you bring us each month. I feel I am often in the minority that prefers having the hot young muscle stud dominate so I was not expecting Him to completely squash someone like Thor. The precision, the trash talking, the utter humiliation and Him's body - I don't think I could have dreamed a match like this! Thanks for the story and I cannot wait to see who Him will destroy next!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree on this 1000% It’s great to see the younger guy dominate the older man. A change in mentality. I think the use of that model was perfect for HIM as well! That body!

      Delete
    2. Wow, thanks. That is high praise. I appreciate it.

      I like variety, but your comment made me think about it and the older wrestler has done well this year. Keith, Steve, Gustavo/Luis, and El Presidente all won. Pete was slightly older and Corey and Xander were slightly younger. Beau/Lee and Brody/Ram are the exact same age. This is first 2019 match with a large age difference where the younger guy won.

      Delete
  3. I feel bad for poor Thor, but putting my biases away, i'm really glad the way Him's character turned out. It's nice to see such a dominant heel without any hidden agenda. And if the hero loses, I find it way hotter when it's because his opponent is simply stronger than him, over some quick underhandedness. It'd be fun to see him take on the Bat, and hopefully he still has more surprises for him. And on a smaller note, Cam looks cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, I felt bad doing this to Thor, too. He just ran into a monster and was completely unprepared. It happens. I think Him vs The Bat is inevitable, but not immediate.

      Delete
  4. Holy HELL this was an amazing story. I wasn't expecting Thor to be squashed but Him is stunning. He knew exactly what he wanted, and how to get it and demolished the Thunder God.

    Excellent writing as always, blisteringly hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I really appreciate the comment. Maybe I should add a disclaimer ... I wouldn’t want anyone getting a blister!

      I haven’t had this many comments this fast in a long time. Must be a winner.

      Delete
  5. "Thor cries out, whimpering in a higher-pitched voice than I’ve ever heard from him before." SO hot! Him was such a surprise! It'll be fun to see more of him, but I have to admit: I want more of poor Thor!

    And Cody, come ON. After a match like that, someone needs to tell Seon-Hui to cut the crap! That "shy" act. Hm, I think I must be channeling Mr. Riddle, or Moneymaker, or some heel. :)

    (And the end bit, with Him getting exhilirated and carried away once he felt the rush of things, reminded me of the Phoenix, and Jean Grey. Awesome.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, just like Jean. Lucky he didn't get the power of the Phoenix!

      To be fair, Cody's second sentence after the match was 'cut the crap'. But he couldn't be mad. Cody knows a hot beatdown sells and that's what he cares about the most.

      Don't worry, you'll get more of Thor. Maybe next time, he'll be ready for the match.

      Delete
  6. This was awesome :) The contrast between Him in the ring and Seon-Hui out of the ring was fun! It seemed like he fit his persona really well. And the pictures were a blast. Josh/Darius being there was fun too, so Im curious to see where that goes! Ill be looking forward to more Him in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Appreciate that. Him definitely has to return now!

      Delete
  7. Yes! My suspicions about the preview were correct. Or rather, Cody not being able to figure him out did it for me. Seon-Hui is no jobber. All of the big guys of the Cave need to be on the lookout! He's now shown that he's not a pushover. Hopefully, we'll see more of this sexy stud in the near future, tearing his way through the roster.

    Poor Thor. There was no way for him to be prepared for that!

    Also, I liked Cam despite his brief appearance. Nice to see how Cody gets some of his ideas. It's also good to see new characters. At least I think he's new? You've done so many great stories with so many characters by now.

    Finally, the pics continue to add that little something extra to your amazing stories, Alex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You definitely figured it out. Impressive. Against a more prepared big man, Him should face more of a test. Appreciate the call-out on the pics. That’s one issue with Him. He doesn’t have a ton, so hopefully guys don’t mind seeing the same ones over and over.

      Yes, Cam is new. Last time I counted I had over 150 original characters. I try to keep a list for names and primary details, although I still mess up sometimes.

      Delete
  8. Damn. That was kind of tough to read. I hope poor Thor has the psychological resilience to come back from such a brutal and humiliating physical and verbal assault. Total destruction like this could break a man. (I volunteer to wrestle him a couple of times to help him feel better.)

    Him is an intriguing character. Neutral? Chaotic Neutral? Lawful Evil? I'm sure we'll find out as his storyline developes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that’s a generous offer. Thor will be fine. He’s got Josh to comfort him. Although Josh isn’t exactly the comforting type. He’ll probably immediately pit him against Darius then dominate him some more personally. Anyway, Thor will be fine with no long-term ramifications.

      The Cave is all for fun and I’m sure he’ll bounce back.

      Delete
  9. Holy Shit!

    What a chapter! And what a Debut for Seon-Hui! I'm sure he caught a lot of people's attention, In the Cave and here on the blog.

    First his attire, now I get what you meant Haha. All those theory I had are gone and I'm happy. I'm not much of a marvel man since I like DC so seeing this new attire pop up was great. And those trunks.. even better! I love barefoot wrestlers so this was perfect for me. And it fits with Him also, he doesnt need anything flashy,(I guess his trunks are shiny..) he can just let his wrestling skills be the main draw for him. I hope he keeps that same confident dominating attitude that's not afraid to talk down to people and taunt and degrade them. Make them angry and give it their all only for Him to still come out on top and dominate. So once they do get and leave the ring they know exactly who is the better wrestler. The stark contrast between Wrestler Him and Fanboy Seon is another part of his character that I'd love to read again in future matches.

    Onto the match... fuck what a beatdown! I have to give this another read to see if Thor was caught off guard and it was to late to make a comeback or if it was Seon was in a another league that he couldnt handle, or maybe both? But seeing that play out and Him banter in the match was amazing. I'm sure that he is going to get attention and have people wanting to wrestle him and prove they are better.. only for it to end up going horrible for them Haha. Though with how dominant Him is it leaves me with questions. Is he really this Strong? Can he just dominate other men like this with ease? Or what happens when he fights with someone that's better like the Bat or someone with the same skill? Still dominant and running his mouth? That's what's going to leave me excited and anticipating for more!

    This match makes me hope we can see more of Him soon, 'Him vs the World!' It writes itself! A mini series would be perfect! Hell I'd commission it myself but I know you have better ideas for his future and that I'm actually pretty content to just see where this goes and how it plays out.

    And then the list.. who could be on that list? The Bats a given, Maybe Ryan,Nukeman? I'd think Pete would be a good match too, I see Pete as a big powerhouse of the Cave. And Seon was interested in Josh and Darius at the end there... maybe they are in line? Or maybe Him thinks he can take them on 2v1? That would be exciting. One match I'd love to see but I'm not sure if it would happen is Him vs Spartan. I see Him dominating at first, maybe an easy clean first win and then the second and maybe 3rd round is a super close back and forth match that happens when Him taunts the Spartan so much that Xaq gives it his everything and more to get a win over Seon. Though with Xaqs jobber with in weakness that we all love I'd see him still loosing in the end and that's why I kind of think he might not be on the list. Him wants competition not jobbers! Or at least i think so haha!

    Thanks again Alex! This match was easily a 10/10 for me and it gets bonus points for leaving me wanting so much more! Every match I love I want to commission you another match but I havent ever wanted to commission a mini series from you just from one match before! That's how great this match was for me, I really hope and even plead to you that we see Seon-Hui really soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thanks. Glad to see the rookie caught your attention. Those are some interesting matchups, but he's just a guy so the 2-on-1 might be a little ambitious. I think what remains to be seen is how he does against bigger and more prepared guys.

      Delete
  10. AWESOME story, Alex, and an incredible new character! I love his humble, respectful Eastern nature and how it even carried over into some of his "trash talk". His comments to Thor weren't necessarily insulting; they were simply matter-of-fact.

    With the dichotomy between his facial features and his physique and the drastic difference between his in-ring and out-of-ring personas, Seon-Hui could've just as easily been modeled after the Batman villain Two-Face! Looking forward to reading much more about him/Him in the future!

    - JS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, he wasn’t completely changing in the ring, just letting loose. Yes, if Cody knew pre-match what was going to happen, he might’ve thought of something. I think Hulk or someone like that would have suited the situation ... a guy who’s one way then has another level inside him when provoked. However, Him as the perfect male works very well, too.

      I just got some new pics of the base model, which is great because it sounds like I’ll need them! LOL.

      Delete
  11. Wow Alex that was definitely one of your best matches ever - 10/10!!! I really like the young powerful stud who is only slightly bigger demolishing the older muscleman. I think that Seon-Hui needs to teach Pete a lesson in humility.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Now Pete would be a huge step up in weight class. Can he do it? Maybe one day we’ll find out.

      Delete
  12. I dissent! Thor is one of my favorite models. There's no way I can accept his defeat, especially one so lopsided. I want him to have equal time. A rematch where he shows everyone, especially Him that defeat is not forever and that a true wrestler is truly resilient. I want Thor to overwhelm Him ten times over how he was overwhelmed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I knew there’d be folks who’d want Thor to win. If it makes you feel better, he’s one of my favorite models, too.

      Delete