Saturday, June 22, 2019

Randomness 3: Twitter/Tumblr

Following up on the post from 2 weeks ago, here is more social media fun.

Pro Wrestlers ...

Adam Page ... his All-Elite debut didn't go exactly as planned, but he did turn the Full Gear Challenge around. I was disappointed in a body-shaming angle, especially for a guy who's so fucking hot already, but it ended up with a message that any shape can be Full Gear shape. With that out of the way, I'm looking forward to him winning the AEW belt. He'll look great with gold around his waist. #allelite



Drew McIntyre ... one of the only reasons I follow WWE is for hot pics of Drew McIntyre. #woof


MJF ... speaking of guys who look great with metal around their waist. #betterthanyou


MJF should always stand sideways.

Tyler Klein ... as Ty makes moves into new areas, he's working hard, pursuing his dreams and showing off. #resentenvyhate



Wrestling Video Company Wrestlers ...

Austin Cooper/Frey ... shocking with a haircut, not shocking with so much muscle and playing along with my playful comment. #awesomeaustin



Loki ... a model/bodybuilder before he was a wrestler, I still love seeing his pics show up on my Tumblr feed. #sogladhesback




Random Re-Tweets that Show Up in My Feed ...

Chris Evans ... a 2004 Flaunt Magazine. #americathebeautiful




PecsUp ... #selfexplanatory


Alex





4 comments:

  1. I still have yet to watch All In, but I can't believe there would be a body shaming angle against Hangman. I've been a fan of his for years and he's always been a stud in my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cody and team were harassing him for not being in “full gear shape” and shamed him for wearing his gear around. First, I was upset at the idea of Adam Page not in his tight trunks then at the idea he wasn’t in shape. Terrible. Thank god he didn’t do something stupid like lose weight.

      Delete
  2. Eye Candy Elliott just won the Freelance Legacy Championship. It’d be cool to see something about him and his matches. He’s done some work with BF East, but is more on the indie circuit now, I think. He’s awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I’ve featured him a few times as Elite Eliot from W4H. Check out the tag from the list below.

      Delete