Saturday, June 29, 2019

The Cast: Who's Who (June 2019)

Guys,

Something a little different this month, as I only had two real people wrestling and the rest are drawings. But what a couple of real people they are.

The Cave Undercard 27

Thor = Caylen Hughes (Model)



Seon-Hui/Him = Ahn Young Jin (Bodybuilder)



Heroes: Bane of my Existence 2

Bane by Kenneth Loh


Superman by Patrick Gleason


Alfred by Unknown (head - I searched and searched, a lot of people use the image, but no one names the artist. If you recognize it, please let me know in the comments!) and John Cassaday (Body)



Hope you enjoyed these studs. One is already scheduled to return in August, but if you want to see any of them, let me know!

Alex

6 comments:

  1. Waiting all month for name of Him, now that its been revealed I can't find any photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His name is Ahn Young Jin. You can find him on IG @0_jin

      Delete
    2. Sorry about that. I’ve made the correction. I did the last dozen posts before heading out on vacation and obviously typed too fast.

      Thanks for answering, Frick.

      Delete
  2. Really hot couple of guys. Him and Thor. Ahn has a real hard body, and his face is amazing. Solid pecs, thick abs and legs of steel. Did I mention his gorgeous face? This month I loved the mix of photography and drawings.

    ReplyDelete