Thursday, January 30, 2020

The Cast: Who's Who (January 2020)

Guys,

New year, new studs. Four new guys this month with only one familiar face. Three of these new guys are models I've wanted to use for a long time and one was a reader suggestion. They all have more story to tell, so I sure hope you're okay with seeing them again.

The Cave 26

Cody = Leighton Stultz (Model)

 


Chris/Master Peace = Alessandro Cavagnola (Model)


Unknown = Laszlo Kiraly (Model)


The Cave Undercard 28

Mark/Tarantula = Stefan Gatt (Model/Bodybuilder)


Ashish (Ash)/Web = Pranav Raj (Bodybuilder)


That's it! Happy 2020.

Alex


4 comments:

  1. OMG -- I was hoping the dark assailant was Laszlo, and it was!!! The thought of him and Alessandro tearing into each other with crushing muscle holds (or taking turns destroying some unfortunate jobber since Cody inadvertently "flipped the script") has me literally tingling with anticipation! They're two of my favorite current bodybuilders/muscle models, and I've always dreamed of them interacting with one another. I can't wait to see how their story unfolds. Are they friends? Rivals? Relatives? Lovers? And how on earth are you going to come up with a clever counterpart name to "Master Peace"?!

    I'm really looking forward to reading more about these two. You've done it again, Alex! :)

    -JS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, that’s Laszlo. Good eye. I’ve had all the new guys this month for a while, just didn’t know what to do with them. I wanted them all to have something that could go beyond one story. Now, I just have to write those stories.

      Delete