Sunday, January 26, 2020

Review: #683 Tyson the Champion vs. El Fuego (UCW)

I watched Tyson the Champion vs. El Fuego thanks to a reader suggestion in the comments suggestion for another UCW match (HERE). I’ve praised the masked muscleboy before, so I was game to check it out. I’m actually pretty easily swayed IF it’s a sincere recommendation. I do get the odd self-serving request but most are actually helpful suggestions. I can’t keep up with everything, so comments like these are definitely appreciated (even if I don’t take them).

The champ looks to pop Soda open
in this classic feeling UCW mat match.

El Fuego was my runner-up for 2019 Favorite New Guy and if he hadn’t been out with an injury, who knows what might have been. The masked hunk sure didn’t lose any fitness during his convalescence. His body is just as tight, sculpted and sexy as ever. In addition to being super-hot, El Fuego is possibly the nicest wrestler I’ve seen at UCW ever. He seems calm and chill but he’s not a wimp. The muscle stud goes hard, he just does it sweetly.

Tyson the Champion is not a nice guy. He's nasty, vicious and does what it takes to win (which he does a lot). I've been a fan since he was Tyson the Hammer in the garage. He’s tall with a lean ripped body and a great UCW attitude. For me, he is one of the first of the new breed that really re-defined who is a UCW wrestler. Not in terms of wrestling but in terms of looks. UCW has some really featured a lot of hot muscle studs for years now and Tyson is right up there as one of the hottest.

Soda may be Mello but he ain't Yello.

Of course, Tyson wants to cream Soda.

Such a Bubly muscleboy.

I didn’t buy this when it came out because I didn’t see it. I’m sporadic about checking out UCW so I do miss things. I will also admit that I haven’t watched Tyson as much as I used to since UCW moved to the ring. In the couple of matches I’d seen, I felt like his style and particular skill set worked better on the mats. Luckily, this match is on mats, so it really plays to his strengths.

The champion enters pretty confidently. During a pre-match interview, the cameraman tells him that El Fuego means "soda" in English, which doesn't exactly strike fear in Tyson. Maybe if he'd been told it means "the fire" he would've been more impressed. Naturally, he calls El Fuego "soda guy" and "soda" while they wrestle, playing along with the cameraman's joke. Anyway, the lack of respect is obvious. (And now you understand my punny image captions a little better)

Don't shake too hard unless you want him to explode.

Between the two of them, they're a definite
12-pack in the abs department.

Tyson will go to any lengths to Crush the rookie!

Nice guy El Fuego takes it all in focused stride. He wants the belt and doesn't have time for tomfoolery.  He gives two thumbs up, confirming that he feels as great as he looks, which is pretty great. And so, the battle is on. The nice guy challenger is actually more intense, channeling his inner fire (or soda) and giving Tyson a real run for his belt. The guy can wrestle, that's for sure.

Action-wise, there is a lot of classic UCW mat-style action. It's back-and-forth. I didn't time it, but I feel like El Fuego dominates more. It's mostly grappling leading to body-stretching submission holds with a side of dirty tricks. Of course, it's also hard-hitting with body punches that actually make contact. POW! THUD! I'm still not sure why getting hit in the face with balls hurts El Fuego more than Tyson, but that's wrestling. Joey Ryan is getting filthy rich from having a powerful dick.

The masked muscle stud sells really well. His mask can't hide his pain when he suffers, which speaks to how expressive he is. Tyson is brutal and arrogant on top and defiant on the bottom. It all ends in dominating fashion as the loser gives to a humiliating submission rather than to a big move.

I'm a real Fanta of the masked stud.

Will the challenger get Schweppes away?

Or is it the champ that goes flat in the end? 

In the end, this recommendation worked out well. I really enjoyed the wrestling. I'm in love with El Fuego. Tyson is really in his element. There's chemistry between the studs as they work well together. There's nothing vanilla about this one as it provides a real Jolt. Good stuff.

What are other bloggers saying?


So that’s my take. What’s yours?

Alex

2 comments:

  1. Tyson should definitely consider making a guest appearance at Muscleboy Wrestling. His vibe of sexually assaulting his opponent would work well there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s an interesting idea. Punching. Groping. Grappling. He could fit in, although he’d probably stretch right across the little mat room.

      Delete