Wednesday, January 1, 2020

The Cave 26: The Bat vs. Master Peace



The Cave Locker Room.

“Kind of surprised you agreed to wrestle me, Cody.”

“Really, Chris? Why?”

Chris.

The naked muscleman tosses his white towel onto the bench then flexes in front of me. He runs through a series of poses as though that’s answering my question. It’s not. It’s only making it odder. Why wouldn’t I want to wrestle him? He’s gorgeous. 27. 6’1”. 225-lbs. Sculpted bodybuilder body. Nice package. Even better ass. And he’s a good wrestler.


I raise an eyebrow, “I’ll ask again. Why? Because you’re only showing me reasons that I would want to wrestle you.”

Chris smirks, “I guess that’s true. I’m just glad you’re not going the cheap way and using your Pink Punk identity. It’s The Bat that I need to beat.”

Now I get it. I calmly reply, “You’re welcome to try.”

“Try? Everyone knows you struggle with heavyweights.” He counts on his fingers, “Bane. Riddle. Ram. Now we’ll add Master Peace to that list of the best villains. And unlike Riddle and Ram, I won’t fail on my first try.”

“Sounding pretty confident.”

Chris rubs under his meaty left pec, moving it around. He smiles, “I like you, Cody. Outside the ring. Inside, I’m gonna do what I need to do. Beat and fuck my opponent’s ass.”


“I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

The handsome bodybuilder frowns, “You’re no fun to trashtalk, Cody.”

I smile, “I save my talking for the ring. See you later, Chris.”

Getting Ready.

I think about what Chris was saying. Is that really my reputation? I did beat Riddle and Ram. Yeah, they got me in the re-match, but it’s not like I can’t beat guys bigger than me. I beat Moneymaker. Boulder. And Buck and Beau, but I guess he wouldn’t know that. Won a battle royale that included a ton of big men. No, he’s just trying to get into my head. Make me question myself. Which I’m doing. Hm.

I pull on my wrestling gear. As The Bat, I am the best-selling superstar in The Cave. I’ve won over a hundred matches and only lost a handful. Yes, I’ve jobbed as Pink Punk, but that was to win my business partner’s approval and then just for fun when I feel like a change or I get a commission. Fans know I’m the same guy under the masks, so it’s a popular request.

My tight black briefs slide up easily over my smooth legs. I adjust my massive cock to point down over my big balls, tenting them out. It distorts the red ‘bat’ symbol on the front nicely. I sit down and work on my tall black athletic socks then lace up my black leather boots. A little black wrist tape then it’s time for my cowl and cape. I check myself out in mirror. Perfect.


With my transformation from sexy personal trainer to sexy superhero complete, I stretch out one last time, making sure everything is in place. I drop and do a few pushups for a final pump then head out into the hallway. At 6’/205-lbs, I’m smaller than Master Peace, but not by much. I’m strong with great endurance and a high pain tolerance. I can win this.

The villainous Master Peace came to us six months ago and has already wrestled six matches, all wins. He’s hot as fuck and the fans are totally asking for more. Chris is a cool guy outside the ring, so when he asked if I’d be up for a match, I said sure. In addition to all that muscle, he has a gorgeous ass I’d love to fuck if I win and a big-but-not-too-big cock I’ll take if I lose.

Master Peace dresses like a hero, but he’s definitely a villain and a heel. He’s incredibly arrogant and more than willing to bend the rules in the ring. He does look amazing with his tanned white skin and bulging muscles packed into skimpy all white gear with the white part of the yin-yang symbol on his chest. Some fans shoot as soon as he opens his silky white robe during his intro.


The villain heads to the ring first. Ryan and Pete get lots of footage from every angle as Master Peace puts on a show. I stretch and run through my plan as I wait. When I get the signal, I race out, ready to go.

Round One.

We’re both stripped down to our gear, my cape and his robe hanging in our respective corners. I’m bouncing in my corner, watching Master Peace flex. Ryan gives the signal that the stationary cameras are rolling and that he and Pete are ready with the handhelds. In the shadows, my boyfriend rings the bell, starting the match.

DING! DING! DING!

The villain comes out confidently. No circling from him. He just marches out and raises his hands. He wiggles his fingers, challenging me to a test of strength. I move in and to the right, forcing him to move to face me. I roll my shoulders back and bounce, staying light on my feet and ready to move. The muscleman keeps his arms up, waiting.

“Come on, Bat. Prove you’re a man.”

I grab my bulge and shake it, “Okay, turn around and bend over. You’ll have no doubt.”

Master Peace smirks, “You have to show me you’re worthy first, little man.”

I nod and move in, carefully raising my hands. I shift and bounce. The villain moves to meet me. I know it’s a trap. First off, in terms of brute strength, the muscle heel can beat me. And if my technique manages to overcome him, he’ll kick, knee or shoulder me in the bulge or abs to keep from losing. It’s all so predictable. Still, I move in, with both my hands raised.

I’m not worried about the early kick, because Master Peace is so confident and he wants this. He wants to force me to my knees. I’m right as my hands met close and the strong man licks his lips. I suddenly drive my hands forward, slapping his with a high five. WHAP! “Let’s have a good match, MP!” I take a step back as he stands there, both surprised and amused.

As I bounce, the villain mocks me, “The Bat is a coward. I knew you -”

I suddenly bounce bigger, leaping up and hitting him square in those massive pecs. THUD! Master Peace stumbles backwards into the ropes as I land perfectly on all fours, my ass pointing at him. The ropes stretch then catapult him at me. I donkey kick back, my big black boots slamming into his washboard midsection. THUD!

The muscle heel stumbles back, bent at the waist. Master Peace misses the ropes, his ass going over the middle one. He actually falls through the top and middle rope. He hits the apron on the way down before landing hard on the floor. SPLAT! I crouch, watching and waiting. When he starts to rise, I run back against the opposite ropes.

Master Peace gets to his feet just as I come at him with a baseball slide under the bottom rope. My boots slam into his pecs and send him flying backwards, his feet leaving the ground as he lands hard on his ass then back. PLOP! SPLAT! I land smoothly on the floor. The muscle heel curses as he rolls onto his side. I come in with boots to his big body. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP!

The villain’s huge muscles take the punishment. He tries to shake it off and rise, but I come down with a big elbow drop to the back of his head. WHACK! His handsome face slams down onto the padded floor. CRACK! When I see Master Peace has gone limp, I grab his thick brown hair and force him up to one knee in front of me.

As I shove his head down to lock it between my legs, Master Peace gets a burst of energy. He grabs me around my waist then runs me back towards the ring. I stretch my arms backwards to brace for impact against the apron. As soon as my big hands feel it, I grab on and push up. It works and instead of me slamming in back-first, I rise just enough that my butt slides on top of it. I’m pushed against the bottom and middle ropes.

The ropes stretch back then thrown me forward into him. I club the massive muscleman across the top of his head and shoulders. It stuns him. I spread my legs out wide and force them over his arms and on top of his shoulders. I close them around his neck in a figure-four head scissors, locking my left ankle under my right knee. I grab the top rope for leverage and squeeze.

Master Peace feels it right away. His head gets red and his arms flail. I’d love to reach down and grab my right boot to apply maximum force, but I’m not sure I can knock him out faster than he can pull me down. Even with both my huge hands gripping the top rope, I’m struggling to control him as he fights to avoid getting knocked out.

The villain punches my legs, but they’re flexed and hard. I might not have the strongest legs in the business but I work them out hard and they’re damn solid. I’ve got the skill and enough power to weaken this big muscleman. Master Peace is going limp in my choking scissors. In desperation, he reaches for my bulge. It’s too big to miss, but I manage to twist and shake him, defending my mountainous package.

As I try to close this first round out, Master Peace suddenly throws himself backwards with all his strength. I try to hold onto the top rope, but the weight and power pulls me free. We crash onto the mats on the floor. SPLAT! I’m okay, but the impact has allowed the villain to slip free of my legs. He’s rolling away, trying to escape before I can follow up.

I turn and rise as the massive muscleman stops five feet away. I move in, but he kicks out at me. WHOOSH! The white boot misses, but it’s enough to slow down my charge. Master Peace manages to get to his feet. Instead of charging at me, He dives for the ring, sliding under the bottom rope. I move to enter, but he’s up on his feet just waiting for me to try. Clever.

With him in the better position, I need to be smart. The most vulnerable moment will be when I’m moving under, between or over the ropes. The muscle heel is just waiting for me to try. Well, I can’t stay out here forever. I move forward then race to the left. I make a leap onto the apron, clearing the distance and grabbing the corner ringpost to steady myself.

Master Peace charges at me but I’m ready. I dive backwards and throw my elbow out over the top rope. I catch him right in the jaw. CRACK! The ripped muscleman stumbles backwards as I use the opening to hop onto the top turnbuckle. I crouch, steadying myself with one hand on the top rope. I launch myself forward with a cross body block. WHOMP! The villain tries to catch me, but he can’t. We fall to the canvas with him under me. SPLAT!

I slap the mat, “ONE!”

The villain throws me off immediately and I roll into a crouch. As he rises, I dive in, spearing him with my shoulder. CRUNCH! It’s like hitting concrete, his body is so solid, but I’m able to run him back into the corner. CLANG! I grab the middle ropes on either side of his waist then unload with a few more shoulder blocks. WHOMP! WHOMP! WHOMP! He sags a little on the ropes.

I rise up and grab his wrist. When I send him across with an Irish whip, Master Peace reverses it, sending me in back-first. CLANG! I bounce out and barely manage to bridge backwards to avoid getting my head taken off by a vicious charging clothesline. I spin away onto my hands and feet then rise up fast. The massive muscleman is coming at me again. I duck and roll away.

Master Peace is growling, his muscles swole and his face looking angry. He expected to overpower me, but I’ve surprised him at every turn. Still, here we are, basically even. There are no judges or points in pro wrestling. I won’t get credit for dominating if I can’t finish the round. The villain knows it, too.

“Cute moves, hero, but you’re outmanned and outclassed. All your games haven’t done shit.”

“You’re sweating, red and slow. I think it’s done something, MP.”

That does it. Master Peace roars and charges at me. I brace for impact and he drives me into the corner. CLANG! I feel his 225-lbs of power pressing on top of me as he crushes me. The villain grabs my wrist and whips me across the ring. As I get close, I jump, landing with my left boot on the middle turnbuckle and my right on the top rope. My weight and momentum force the ropes down.

Behind me, I can hear the villain’s boots stomping then stop as I launch myself backwards. I spin in midair then land a huge flying elbow at his jaw. CRACK! This time when we go down, he’s unmoving. I hook his leg as I roll him up into a pin. I slap the mat.

“ONE!” All I hear from Master Peace is moaning,

“TWO!” His unhooked leg feebly kicks, but there’s no power behind it.

“THREE!”

I did it! First fall to me. I release him and roll up to my feet. Yes. I nudge the villain with my boot to wake him up.


Master Peace rolls onto his side and holds his head, moaning. I see him testing his jaw, moving it back-and-forth. He curses and mutters something about ‘a lucky shot’. I resist the urge to respond about his glass jaw, knowing the match isn’t over. It’s too early to get cocky.

Round Two.

As we circle the ring, I ask playfully, “Got any other challenges in my mind? Maybe some arm wrestling? Show off those peaks?”

Master Peace looks serious, ignoring my taunt. He’s obviously not going to play any silly games this time. Whatever he thought of my ability to handle big men at the start, he gets that he needs to focus to win. The villain puts his hands up for a classic collar-and-elbow. Now, that is a challenge I will accept. We lock up and start working to get an advantage.

The muscle heel counters my shifts and adjustments then overpowers me back to the corner. I let him, building up steam. As we get close, I purposely trip, falling backwards and pulling Master Peace with me. He can’t stop his momentum, slamming jaw-first down onto the top turnbuckle. CRACK! I slide out between his legs as he sags in the corner, shaking his head.

I rise up behind him then grab him around the waist. He thinks I’m going for a bearhug, so he grabs my wrists to power out. Instead, I squat down then power him up and over in a belly-to-back suplex. I get him over and drop him on the back of his shoulders and neck. WHAM! I spin around and roll him up into a pinning cradle. I press my weight down and slap the mat.

“ONE!”

“TWO!”

Master Peace thrusts his legs up, getting his shoulder up. I’m thrown off, but the villain manages to grab my wrist. He drags me back towards him and locks his legs around my arm. The muscular heel works the armor a little, which is fine, until he lifts his right leg then brings it down on top of my chest. WHOMP! WHOMP! WHOMP! I grunt as I flex my pecs in defense.

The villain releases my arm, kicking my side to send me rolling over onto my stomach. I try to rise, but the massive muscleman is surprising fast. He comes down with a splash across my back. SPLAT! I lose my breath as I’m crushed under his 225-lbs of rock-hard muscles. Master Peace grabs me by the cowl and the back of my trunks. He rises and lifts me up with him.

I fight to pull free, but before I can, I’m lifted up then dropped with my abs landing on his leg in a gutbuster. THUD! OOF! As I gasp for air, Master Peace pushes me off his leg. He drags me up, quickly scooping me up across his chest before I can launch a counter or reversal. He circles the ring, holding me aloft like I weigh nothing.

“Only one proper way to deal with The Bat, right? Fans have expectations.”

Master Peace drops me down in an over-the-backbreaker. KRAKT! I land hard and hang over his extended leg. He presses down on my chin and knee. making sure I feel it. This is the attack fans love to see - The Bat defenseless, my bulge up, abs stretched and drawn right from the comics that inspired The Cave. It’s also why I’ve worked on counters.

I swing my legs up and catch the surprised villain around the head. I pull down, flipping him over onto his back. I hold him in the head scissors, squeezing as hard as I can. I see his head turn red again. Master Peace bridges and pushes on my legs. He drops his hips then bridges again, this time with more force. He flips over and his head pops free.

We roll away from each other and rise simultaneously. Master Peace dives in quickly, trying to surprise me with a big clothesline. I duck and trip him down, face-first with a drop toehold. I roll his right leg up and trap his boot, forcing it down to his butt cheek. The massive muscleman pounds the mat in frustration. I feel him fighting, my attacks are all over the map. If I’m going to win, I need to focus. Before I can start a leg attack, the villain powers out.

Up we go again. I’m faster this time, giving me a chance to hit him with another dropkick. WHOMP! OOF! I can’t knock the big man down, but it’s enough to get him wobbling, so when I land, I can sweep my leg and trip him onto his ass. PLOP! I grab his right boot, going for some leg abuse, but he’s too strong and kicks free. I come in as he rises, looking to keep the pressure on.

As I close in, Master Peace surprises me when he dives at my abs. He catches me with a big spear. THUD! OOF! The villain lifts me off the canvas then drops me down, driving me down hard. WHAM! OOF! I’m gasping for air, enabling the massive muscleman to power me up across with chest with no resistance. By the time I’m kicking my feet, he’s got me.

“Let’s try this again, Bat.”

Master Peace drops me into another over-the-backbreaker. KRAKT! He says, “To a real man like me, you’re a lightweight, Bat. Guess I should treat you like one.” The villain powers me up with a bicep curl then drops me over his knee again. KRAKT! I cry out, the pain radiating up my spine and through my entire body. I hang there for a moment before I’m lifted up again.

The villain circles, holding me up to emphasize how powerful he is. He stops in the middle of the ring then drops me over his leg for a third time. KRAKT! I go limp over his leg. He senses my weakness, pausing to caress my stretched-out muscles. I feel his hand on my bulge. He toys with it, squeezing it and smacking it around. I flinch, but he holds me in place.

“No need for the Bat-pole tonight, hero. You should’ve stuck to the little guys. You’re no match for a real powerhouse like me.”

I’m in no position to argue as I hang helplessly over his leg, getting my package played with. I get pushed off his leg the flexed over as I lie there suffering. Master Peace grabs under my neck and drags me up. I fire a fist into his abs. THUD! He ignores it. I get scooped up then bodyslammed down. WHAM! I bridge up to relieve the pressure on my back.

Master Peace drives his boot onto my elevated abs. STOMP! He holds his foot on my stomach, pressing down. The massive muscleman steps over me, digging his big white boot into my midsection. OOF! The villain turns then drops back, driving his elbow into my gut. THUD! OOF! With a laugh, he reaches out and mockingly slaps my face back and forth.

I try to push him off, but the muscular heel grabs my wrist. He uses it to drag me up with him, scooping me up again for another big bodyslam. WHAM! Master Peace splashes on top of me, crashing down with 225-lbs of solid muscle. SPLAT! OOF! The villain goes for a pin, figuring he’s softened me up enough. He slaps the mat.

“ONE!”

“TWO!”

I kick out, getting my shoulder up. Master Peace grabs the left ear of my cowl and uses it to drag me up. I surprise him with a charging shoulder. WHOMP! I manage to pull free and drive him backwards. The villain isn’t going to give up his advantage. He charges in with a shoulder block, but I roll with it, spinning around behind him as he stumbles forward.

With the villain’s back to me, I jump on him, locking on a rear naked choke. Master Peace fights me immediately, knowing I can knock him out in seconds if I can just get it locked on tightly. I work, but it’s like trying to hold onto a bucking bull. He bends forward to throw me off, but I keep holding and working. We’re sweating as we struggle for control.

I finally get it locked on, but the villain manages to charge backwards, slamming me into the corner. CLANG! I go limp, crushed between his muscles and the turnbuckles. Master Peace throws alternating elbows back, turning to make sure they connect with my temples. WHACK! CRACK! THWAK! I’m quickly punch-drunk from the blows, barely able to stay conscious.

Master Peace turns then grabs my cowl. He pushes my head down between his legs. I feel his arms around my waist then he lifts me up, flipping me so I’m sitting on his shoulder with my package in his face. I pull my arm back to punch the top of his head, but he spins then drives me down with a huge power bomb! KABOOM! I convulse on the mats, twitching involuntarily.

The villain casually lies across me, pressing his forearm across my face. He counts as I fight to understand what’s happening.

“ONE!”

“TWO!”

“THREE!”

My legs finally move, weakly kicking the air. Master Peace laughs.

“FOUR!”

“FIVE! Should I go for a hundred?”

The villain rolls off me then grabs my ankles. He drags me to my corner then I hear him say, “Start the clock. Let’s get this massacre over with!”

Round Three.

My back is still killing me as the bell sounds for the final round. I took a ton of punishment, but I can shake it off. Master Peace is a powerhouse. I just need to be quicker with my counters. He’s leaning back in his corner, looking completely confident. His arrogance is high, knowing he has me in pain and he’s in perfect shape.

Master Peace brazenly barrels forward towards me, daring me to stop him. I brace and consider my options in the two seconds it takes him to close the distance. I decide to challenge him, rising and barreling back at him. He stops, surprised and we bash chests. WHOMP! We lock eyes in a staredown. Our bodies press and we hold this position.

The villain whips his arms around me for a bearhug. I expected this. I jump up so he catches me under the ass, negating his hold. Go ahead, crush my legs, big man. I elbow him across the head. CRACK! That opens his arms and sends him staggering backwards. I drop then launch my boot up at his chin for a superkick. CRACK! The villain falls back into the ropes, barely hanging onto the top one.

I move in quickly. Master Peace tries kicking out, but I can easily grab his boot. I pull hard, forcing him off the ropes and onto his back. WHAM! I step on his other boot then twist his leg to wrench his knee. The massive muscleman growls and slaps the mat. I keep working his leg until he manages to kick me off. As he turns to rise, I dive at his knee, toppling him back down.

With a lot of effort and a stabbing pain in my back, I manage to flip him over into a single leg crab. I punch the knee. POW! POW! POW! Master Peace powers out, sending me into the ropes. As I turn, I see him get up, favoring the knee. It’s a start. I leap up, aiming a dropkick at his knee. The villain sees it coming, moving his leg. I miss, sliding under him. Uh oh.

Master Peace drives his boot down on top of my abs and pecs. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! The brutal body abuse breaks through my muscle wall fast and I feel every vicious shot. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! The villain bends over and drags me up by my wrist. He pulls me over his shoulders in a fireman’s carry then flips me onto my back. WHAM!

I try to roll away, but the massive muscleman comes down with a big leg drop onto my back. WHACK! Fuck. I get pulled up then Master Peace tries to rack me. Well, he does rack me across his shoulders. I kick violently and swing my arms to get free, knowing I can’t take much of this. I fall off his shoulders to the canvas. PLOP! Phew.

Unfortunately, the muscular heel is back on me fast. He hammers me with a fist to the abs. POW! I try to block him, but he pounds my body. THUD! POW! WHOMP! I’m quickly forced against the ropes, completely on defense. KAPOW! THUD! POW! I sag on the ropes as the massive muscleman flexes in front of me, his confidence returned. He grabs my wrist and I can’t stop him.

Master Peace whips me across the ring. When I come off, I see him crouching. I jump to leapfrog over him, but I guess wrong. The villain is ready. He catches my 200-lbs of muscle, easily holding me up and using my momentum to spin us around. I get driven onto the ring with a huge power slam. KABOOM! The massive muscleman goes for another pin.

“ONE!” I breathe in deeply, ready to summon my strength.

“TWO!” It’s now or never. 225-lbs has never felt this heavy before. I swing my legs to get some momentum so I can get my shoulder up.

“THR - NO!” The villain uses my cowl to lift my shoulder, breaking his own pin. He says, “Yeah, that’s not how The Bat goes down. Not today.”

Son of a bitch! Master Peace actually pulled ME up! I’m not saying he would’ve gotten me since I was kicking out at the same time, but the idea is crazy that he would even try. I mean, now, we’ll never know what might’ve happened, but I’m pissed as hell. I get dragged to my feet by my cowl then scooped up onto his right shoulder. I hang there like dead weight as he circles the ring.

“This is how The Bat goes down!”

Master Peace begins to lower me. My face slides down over his abs to his bulge. He tries to close his legs around my head, setting me up for a piledriver. I push on his thighs, pushing my head away as I kick my legs. The villain loses his grip on me and I drop down to the canvas. PLOP! The muscle heel curses then comes in with a big boot aimed at my head. WHOOSH!

I dodge, barely rolling away in time. The massive muscleman flies forward, stumbling as his leg drops. I roll and rise to my feet. Master Peace comes back at me. I duck and run to the ropes behind him. I ricochet off just as he turns to face me. I leap to give him a flying elbow but he drops his head and shoulders. My elbow flies over him as he catches me in a bearhug. ARGH!

I feel his mighty arms crushing my around my waist. I struggle and shift down, but he’s actually letting me slide so he can get a better grip. I know there’s no way that I can power out, so I wrap my arms around his head. I squeeze on the front-facing choke as he crushes my body with his python-like power. I fight to hold on as he tightens up.

Every breath I take allows him to cinch the hold in a little more. I know I need to go all out. I shift my arms into a perfect Kiss of Death sleeper. I squeeze his neck as he squeezes my body. We stumble around the ring, both suffering, both desperate. Master Peace tries to shake me loose. It amps up my pain, but I refuse to let go until he’s out cold.

Master Peace’s bearhug is one of the best in The Cave. Maybe only Bird Boy is better at it. I fight to resist the crushing power. I can barely breathe and I feel myself losing consciousness. I gasp as he collapses my body and squeezes the life from me. We really stumble now. Our legs are weakening as we put all we have into our arms and upper bodies.

After what seems like an eternity locked in this death clutch, we stumble then topple down to the canvas. KABOOM! I land on top of the villain. His arms lose their power and I can breathe. I renew my focus on the choke, which I was able to maintain on impact. I feel Master Peace’s mighty arms slip from around me, falling limp to the sides. WHAP! I ease up a little.

I look at the massive muscleman’s face under me, ready to re-apply my Kiss of Death. He’s not moving. I decide this might be for real. I release the hold then slide to the side. I grab his right arm. I lift it up. It’s thick like a giant redwood. I let it go and it plummets to the mat, completely lifeless.

PLOP!

“ONE!” I lift it up again.

PLOP!

“TWO!” Here we go.

PLOP!

“THREE!”

I look to Ryan behind the camera and get a thumbs up. I did it. I won! Yes! No matter how many times I win (over 100 now, just in The Cave alone, not including private matches), it’s always exciting. The pain in my body wakes up as my mind realizes the fighting part is over. I pan over the sleeping loser’s magnificent body and I nod. I did this. Yes, I did.


Stakes.

I take a minute to stretch out. My adrenaline is kicking in again, but I still need to loosen up before I fuck the loser. I do a series of stretches then rise up and raise my arms in victory. I circle the moaning Master Peace. He’s also stretching out but staying on the canvas. I admire his tanned muscles in his white gear. He’s an amazing muscleman, so this will be a good time.

The villain is on his knees. I can tell he’s still steamed about losing. I move right in front of him, my feet shoulder-width apart and my hands on my hips. I roll my shoulders back, emphasizing my bulge right in front of his face. Master Peace looks at it then slowly raises his eyes to me. We just stare at each other, me smirking and him scowling. I spread my arms out.

“Looks like Master Peace has a new master.”

“You won but you’re not my master.”

“Call yourself whatever you want, but you’re the one on his knees sucking my cock.”

The massive muscleman replies, “I’m not sucking - oh. I see. Fine, let’s get this over with.”

Master Peace looks at my packed trunks then slowly peels down my black and red briefs. My semi-hard cock pops out and his eyes flare. Yeah, as big as it looks on video, in person is way more intimidating. Just wait until it swells up in his mouth. We’ll see how “masterful” the villain is at servicing a guy, rather than being serviced.

I point down, “Take them all the way off. I want free range of motion for later.”

The massive muscleman’s eyes go wide as he realizes sucking is just the first price of losing. Master Peace finishes fully removing my trunks then sits up. He breathes in deeply then reaches up to grab my shaft. The villain leans in and opens his mouth. He takes my head in his mouth and I grab his hair. I tug to move things along and he goes deeper and deeper.

I moan as the loser starts working. Not bad for a top. Maybe he’s not such an alpha, after all. Wow, he’s going deep down my shaft. He definitely has experience sucking big cocks. I barely have to hold his hair as he deep throats me like a pro. Master Peace gags on my dick then continues to go back and forth, twisting his head then pumping me with his hand.

The muscular loser gets me rock-hard. I pull his head off and look up at me with a surprised look. I inform him, “That’s good enough. Like you said, let’s get this over with. Spin around and pull down your trunks.” I feel his head pull against my grip, but I don’t let go. “Are we going to have a problem?”

“No.” I yank his hair. He says, “No. Sir.”

I let go of his hair and smirk at his angry scowling face. Master Peace rolls onto his backlights his legs then wiggles out of his white briefs. As he moves to toss them aside, I hold up my hand. “You might want to hold on to those. In case you need to bite down on something.” The muscle heel growls but does ball his sweaty trunks in his hand just in case.

With a snarky wave, I motion for Master Peace to spin around. He turns and drops on his elbows, thrusting his ass up at me. I grab lube and a condom then move in closer. I open him up with my fingers before I slide my sheathed cock into his stretched hole. The massive muscleman lets out a loud moan as he gasps for air while I plunge in deeper.

Master Peace cries out, “Oh fuck! It’s so big! OH FUCK!” I pause as he buries his head in his forearms. He growls and starts breathing. I hear him grunt, “More!”

Yeah, this big boy has been bred before. I plunge in deeper and he lets out a loud cry of satisfaction. With his ass opened up, I begin to piston in and out. His tight ass closes on my cock and it feels great. I start riding him, building up steam as much as I think he can take. Master Peace keeps moaning and cursing, “Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh god, oohhhh fuck!”

I pound the massive muscleman hard, driving my cock in deep. I decide not to make it last. I’ve proven my point. I can beat anyone, no matter how big, and this guy won’t forget this fuck. I keep plowing until I feel close. I plunge in deep, using my momentum, body weight and power to drive him forward onto the canvas. SPLAT! I push back, freeing my cock.

With the villain’s amazing ass for inspiration, I immediately pound out a major load, lining the muscular heel from the top of his head to the top of his crack. I coat his broad back, marking him as the loser. I drain my balls, wiping the last few drops across his smooth, flawless butt cheeks. I sit back on my heels and admire my handiwork.

“And that’s what you get for underestimating The Bat.”

I rise up and put my boot on the defeated villain. I flex over him, celebrating a big win. Pete signals me to look at him. I stare into the camera and run through several victory poses. That should satisfy everyone. I hear heavy boots behind me. Ryan must be in the ring to get some closeups. I turn to the other camera to -

It’s not Ryan. It’s a ridiculously chiseled and powerful-looking tanned white muscleman in a black robe, trunks, boots and fingerless gloves. His hood is up, but I can tell his face is angular and handsome. And that I don’t recognize him. On his chest, he has the opposite symbol of Master Peace, the black part of the yin-yang. Is he the loser’s partner or enemy?


I blurt out, “Who the -?”

I don’t get to finish as he thrusts his hand out, grabbing my neck. My reactions are slow after the tough three-fall match and post-wrestling sex. The mysterious muscle beast chokes me. I grab his forearm to pry his arm from my throat. It’s rock-solid. Suddenly, I’m powered up into the air then brought down in a big chokeslam. BOOM!

I lie unmoving, my arms and legs spread out, my massive cock limp. Damn, that hurt. Mystery Man flexes over me then grabs my right wrist. He drags me up to my feet then hoists me over his right shoulder. I slide down the front his body until my face is at his bulge. I grab his ass as he bounces me into position. My left leg flops onto his other shoulder as I hang upside down.

Mystery man holds me like this for a few seconds. Then he drops to his knees for a perfect tombstone piledriver. CRACK! I nearly black out as he holds me up for a few more seconds. He opens his arms and I collapse, landing sprawled out on my back again. The muscle beast rises and plants his boot on my chest. I’m not sure for how long as I fight to stay conscious.

The boot disappears. It takes me a minute, but I manage to roll onto my side, moaning. I look into the mirror and see the mysterious muscleman dragging Master Peace to the ropes. He hops out of the ring then drags the villain out. He hoists the bare-assed loser over his shoulder and carries him out of the arena. Pete comes into the ring to get video of me sprawled out and wrecked. Jerk.

In the Locker Room.

I’m sore but pleased at winning. Who can’t beat big guys? The Bat does just fine. Pete, our second cameraman and Ryan’s obnoxious friend, comes in to get me to sign that I’m okay. He asks me a few questions then hands me the clipboard. We don’t make small talk. We’re not that close. However, he’s capable of telling whether or not I’m fine.

I ask, “Is Ryan across the hall?”

“In the gym, actually.”

“Do you know the deal with the guy in the black robe?”

Pete grins in his nasty way, “Of course. I’m Ryan’s trusted confidant. I know everything he knows. It was all my idea, actually.” I just roll my eyes. He snaps his fingers and says, “Oh yeah, I forgot. Ryan wanted a real reaction from you and knew you couldn’t act surprised. That's why he didn't tell you.”

“So, what’s the deal? Is this some new villain I’ll be facing?”

“No, Cody. Not everything is about you.”

“Around here, it usually is.”

“Well, not this time. We all expected you to lose, so it didn’t even play out like we thought.”

“Sorry to disappoint you.”

“It’s what you do best.” That makes me smile. Pete snarls, “Obviously, he is here for Master Peace. Maybe you were too shocked to notice or he knocked you out too fast, but he was dressed as the opposite of him. You were just a tool to introduce him. Just a pathetic victim.”

“Who’d just beat and fucked a massive muscle stud. But it’s okay. It makes sense that he’d debut in one of my videos. It’s a guarantee he’ll get the most exposure since my matches are always bestsellers.”

After a little more back-and-forth, Pete frowns that he can’t upset me after a win and storms out, telling me Ryan wants me to stay here.

Hm, now I really want to go over and see who Chris’ friend in the black robe is. The mystery was fun and they definitely got a real surprised reaction from me, but now that the cameras are off, there’s no need for secrets. I roll my neck out. Damn, that sure was one hell of a piledriver.

Before I can head out, my boyfriend Jae comes in. He asks if I’m okay and when I say I am, he peels off his shirt. I forget all about the mystery muscleman and focus on what’s important.

The End.

8 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! And what a way to start!

    I must say the Cody in recent stories has shown his self confidence and self-love in a more endearing way like when he helped Beau work through some of what he's been through or in supporting Jae. This time it's been a reminder of how Cody's egotism can be...less endearing. Surprised to find myself agreeing with Pete but, “No, Cody. Not everything is about you.” indeed haha. No doubt The Bat is a formidable wrestler but I'd be happy for him to experience another ego check.

    As for Master Peace and his Yin, I cannot wait to see what you have in store for them. Both base models are stunning bodybuilders and would love to see more of them and what their relationship will be. Will they face off against one another or team up? Just gonna throw it out there but a spit-roasted or dp'd Bat would be hot af :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Happy new year to you, too.

      Master Peace and the mystery man are both smoking hot and models I've been looking at using for a long time. I won't comment more, but it's a 2020 plot that'll be continued.

      Delete
  2. I love Cody's matches the most because their never predictable even when he has such a solid win loss record. I do agree he tends to struggle with bigger guys but his experience usually makes up for that.

    And while he has struggled in the past the only 4 people to ever truly dominate Cody were Josh, Pete, Ram, and Ryan, and while all 4 of them are huge they also have the experience to keep up with Cody and his defensive wrestling style, so it makes me chuckle when all these cocky punks think they got Cody pegged.

    That's another thing Cody always plays defense it's legit his specialty from what I can tell. All these guys stop to gloat and it always ends with them literally getting fucked. The day one of these Cave wrestlers actually figures that out and prepares for that is the day Cody has a really bad day.

    Anyways Master Peace was a literal masterpiece, I loved his confidence he had me on my toes for a second thought he might actually pull one over The Bat. I loved that you finally pulled out some Tombstones!! One of the most potentially homoerotic/deadly moves in wrestling and you rarely pull it out of your play book Alex I loved that we almost had 2 in 1 story!

    Can't wait for the continuation with our mystery fighter this year 2020 I'm hoping for More Cody/Bat I didn't get enough in 2019, also Ryan we haven't had Bane in a minute (well at least not Ryan as Bane we did get juicy Bane action last year but you know what I mean) Jae is a must aswell as Xaq, Corey, Ben, and Jeff. Ooh and I would love more of your Badboys series that was fire I'm still holding out on that Ben and Dylan reunion.

    Also I have a question have you ever thought about making the Cave into a book series like on a Patreon or something? You're sitting on gold here you could have had at least 5 books in Cave stories alone.

    Anyways Great start to the new year can't wait to see what you're giving us in this new decade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have thought about assembling Cave stuff into books, but never had the time or energy to do it. I actually wrote The Cave 0 (posted July 1) as foundation for a Cave novel.

      Delete
  3. Not even one day into the new year and already one of my New Year's wishes has come true! I was really hoping Alessandro Cavagnola would make his way to The Cave Universe some day, and here he is! Great new character, and such a hot finish to the match! Hoping to see a lot more of him and his "yang" counterpart in earth-shaking heavyweight vs heavyweight matches. :)

    -JS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, Alessandro is hot. He was shared with me a long while back and has been just waiting for me to need him. That’s why I figured I’d try to expand his personality and story with a slow burn plot. He’s worth the effort.

      Delete
  4. I'm gonna call it: Master Peace is the most beautiful man in the Cave. I can't wait to see more of him against his mystery opponent. And thanks for putting him out in a Kiss of Death sleeper. ;) That shot of him after the sleeper... (sigh...) New favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, bold claim. Not wrong, just bold. And I love the Kiss of Death sleeper. The hold came first as I love when it’s used as a bearhug counter. I’m just glad I could use that image. Enjoy!

      Delete