Sunday, December 29, 2019

The Cast: Who's Who (December 2019)

Guys,

It's the end of year and my final casting post of 2019. No new men this month, only new drawings, but you know I still do a casting post even if I've identified all the guys many times before.

CLAW 8

Koke = Khuslen Khan (Model)


Hollywood = Markus Ricci (Model)



Bane of my Existence 4

Crush = Base image by Stuart Immonen


Superman = Base image by Jorge Jimenez


Nightwing = Base image by Mikel Janin


Nightwing and Flash = Base Image by Brett Booth


Green Arrow = Base image by Otto Schmidt


Batman = Base image by Mikel Janin


Aquaman = Base image by Ivan Reis


Bane = Base image by Graham Nolan



Bird Boy in "The Bird Cage"

Xaq/Bird Boy = Jeff Seid (Bodybuilder)


Toyboy/Winston = Brandon Thornton (Model)


GI Joe/Darius = Justin St Paul (Bodybuilder)



That's all folks! Have a safe and happy new year!

Alex

4 comments:

  1. These "Who's Who" posts are some of my favorites! Great work on the comics manipulations. I expect it's never too difficult to find images of Nightwing in interesting positions. :)

    And: Oh, Hollywood...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to know they’re appreciated. It’s easy to find hot Nightwing poses, but ones I can manipulate easily can be a challenge. He definitely gets more cheesecake than most heroes.

      Delete
  2. Crazy how much work you do on the editing. That Superman and Nightwing edits have to be my favorite. Hope you have a great new years eve Alex!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Happy New Year’s Eve to you, as well. Unfortunately I came back from Christmas in Canada with a brutal cold that about a dozen of my relatives also have, so I’m staying home. Oh well.

      Yes, the comic images are actually much more time-consuming than the photos, so I’m glad they’re worth it. I do like the Superman one a ton. I struggle with the Nightwing one because the artist traces 3D images and I think it’s super easy to see in that image. I often find his style cold and lifeless, but the pose and image were perfect.

      Delete