Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Bird Boy in "The Bird Cage"



“Hello, Bird Boy.”

I’m surprised to hear someone call me by my wrestling name. I’m Xaq, a champion bodybuilder and a champion wrestler. At just 20 years old, I’m already the biggest star in both worlds. Yeah, I play Bird Boy for The Cave, a gay wrestling video company, and I’m here because my boss Cody told me to come. He said it was important for my training and that I’d like it. Something about roleplay and going with it, but I wasn’t really listening. Cody talks too much sometimes.



I’m already the best wrestler in The Cave, but wrestling is like bodybuilding. You have to work at it every day to stay on top. Cheat days and ‘off-season’ are just lies to help weak losers with no self-discipline live with themselves. I never stop being perfect. Never. I know you have to always be working if you want to keep it that way. That’s why I’m a two-sport champion.

Cody gets it. It’s why I like him. He’s old, so he’s been around a while and he was successful back in the day. I kind of trust the guy. He’s a decent trainer and a pretty good guy once you get to know him. That’s why, even though I’m unbeatable, I still show up where and when I’m told to. Just so I can get better. Not because I take orders from any man. I make the rules.


Someone steps out of the shadows to my right side. I jump. A little. I’m not scared. Just anxious to start doing whatever this training is. I don’t really get what’s going on, but I’m not worried or anything. I’m the total package. The strongest, smartest and best fighter. I can handle whatever this game is. Especially when I see who it is. Winston. A twink.


Cody told me to dress up with my Bird Boy gear underneath. I picked my black suit with my white shirt open. I look like a fashion model if they had muscles, which they don’t. My suit is over my green trunks, black belt and temporary BB chest tattoo. My mask and gloves are in my pocket. Winston’s already dressed up like Toyboy, his Cave character. Beige tights, blue and red sweater vest, red boots, and a small blue mask.

Okay. He’s a villain. I’m a hero. I get it, but I don’t. No way are we wrestling. I mean, I’m a 5’11”/205-lbs impossibly ripped and powerful muscle monster. They call me a muscle freak and they’re right. He’s 5’9”/150-lbs. He’s got big hands, feet and dick, but his muscles are so small I’d need one of those things that lets you see tiny things. Like a magnifying glass. No, a microscope! That’s even better. I’d need a microscope to see his muscles.


Maybe he’s just here to watch. He does have some bigger buddies. None of them are as strong or talented as me, but they’d at least give me a challenge. I say, “Oh, it’s only you Winston. What’s going on?”

“Call me Toyboy, Bird Boy. This is my playroom. The Bat asked me to give you a more immersive experience today.” The little guy moves in close. He puts his gloved hand in the deep crevice between my perfect pecs. He slides his hand under my shirt and nods. “No ring today. No rules. We’ll be on the mat. And wherever else. We’ll see how it goes.”

“We? Like you and me?”

I laugh, because he must be joking. Toyboy here couldn’t hurt me with a sledgehammer. I do have a match coming up with another little guy. Maybe that’s what this is. Letting me practice beating on a skinny wimp to perfect how to humiliate them. Okay, if Cody convinced this guy to be my wrestling dummy, I’m cool with that. I can figure out the hottest and most painful ways to bend a lightweight.

The skinny wimp reaches for my shirt and opens it up. He slides his hand down my abs. It feels good. The gloves have little nubs on them. When he slides his fingers back up to my nipple, I flinch from the feeling. Fuck. He pulls my shirt open wider, looking at the BB symbol on my left pec. He traces it with a nod. I just let him do what he wants. I like muscle worship.

Toyboy stares into my eyes and I stare back. He’s so into me. Duh, of course he is. Every guy is into me. Now I wonder if Cody is maybe rewarding me for being so kickass lately. I’m not into twinks, but I’d beat and fuck this one. He’s got a sexy personality with all the bondage and sex toy shit he does in the ring. And I like what he’s doing so far. He’s getting me all hot.

I ask, “So, is this really training? Feels more like a reward.”

“Why not a bit of both? The Bat didn’t tell you?” I shake my head, not wanting to admit that he might’ve but there’s a big mirror in the locker room and I wasn’t paying attention to the details.

I tell him, “You know what? I’m cool with both. If you want me to squash and fuck you, I’m in.” I decide to go with the roleplay bullshit. “Maybe I can even use some of these toys on you, Toyboy. I’ll force you to show me how they all work.” I flex my biceps and tighten my body, “Yeah, you’d like that, right? Having a sex and bondage stakes match with the muscle freak?”

“You read my mind, Bird Boy. A sex and bondage stakes match with the muscle freak. And I’ll show you how my toys work. Don’t worry about that. From this point on, Winston is your safe word.” He peels off his sweater vest, tosses it aside then pats my cheek, “Strip.”

I put my hand on his scrawny chest and shove him back. He stumbles back three steps. What a lightweight. I slide my jacket off, hanging it on a nearby hook. Next comes the shirt. Toyboy looks like he’s about to explode. I flex my arms. I kiss my right bicep, giving the lightweight loser a real thrill. He bites his bottom lip. I drop my arms and bounce my pecs. He moans.

I undo my belt while I kick off my shoes. My pants drop, revealing my tight green briefs and black belt. I step out of them and just as I’m about to bend down for them, I get a better idea. I snap my fingers, “Pick them up for me. And while you’re down there, take off my socks.”

Toyboy moves in close. I flex my biceps again. He rubs my body then slides his gloved hand down lower. He shoves it inside my green briefs. I lower my arms, “Hey, don’t - ARGH!” The fucking little punk grabs hold of my junk and squeezes. My knees kind of buckle and I have to squat down a little. He grabs my hair and pulls my head to the side. I grunt and scowl at him. I’m gonna crush him.

The twink pulls me into a kiss. It feels good until he shoves his tongue into my mouth. Fucker thinks he’s dominating me? I push on his body and send him flying backwards. I stand up tall and reach into my trunks, adjusting my cock and balls. “Hands off my junk, little boy. I can make this fun for you or I can make this hurt, if you piss me off.”

“Actually, sidekick, I think it can be both fun for me and painful. For you. Everyone knows you get off on being used and dominated. Why do you think that you’re here if not to get completely humiliated?”

What the fuck? This skinny runt is mouthing off to me? He can’t be serious. It must be part of the roleplay thing he’s doing. Time to show him what I can do.  I grab my mask and gloves from my suit jacket pocket and put them on. Might as well give him the full effect.


“Okay, that’s it, Toyboy. You wanna play? Let’s play.”

Round One.

We circle the mat. Toyboy can barely contain himself, wanting to touch me. Wrestling me is an event that little guys like him never forget. Wrestling me is like the thrill of any man’s life, but for twinks? It’s even more special because they’re so weak and scrawny. I’m a muscle god and they love to worship me, even though my superiority makes them feel bad about themselves. But if I can inspire just one twink to pick up a weight or eat more protein, I’ve changed a life.

Toyboy’s looking real hungry for my muscles. The twink’s probably never been this close to this kind of perfection. No one at The Cave even comes close. I pause to flex for him again. He can’t get enough of me, but I hold back a little ... don’t want him shooting in his tights. At least not this early. My arms go up, my muscles pop and he stops. Already overwhelmed by me.

The twink villain slinks back up to me. I bounce my pecs and I swear I see his knees go weak. He reaches up and puts his big hands on my biceps. I pop my peaks. He runs his hands out to my wrists and into my shoulders. He’s pressing and testing. Trying to understand how any man can look like me. How any muscle can be this hard and sculpted. I get it. I’m unreal.

His nubby gloves caress my neck. Oh, that feels kinda good. Maybe I’ll make him give me a massage when we’re done. He really gets a guy’s body. His hands slide down to my chest. Out under my arms. Down then up my sides. He circles in back, testing out my back. I change poses so he can see how wide I am. He lets out a gasp and a high-pitched squeal.

I warn him, “Don’t get intimidated. I still wanna wrestle you.”

“Don’t worry. This is all about the wrestling. It’s all just prep for our match.”

Toyboy comes back in front. He starts tracing my abs. I put my hands behind my head and tighten up my torso. The little bitch licks his lips.

“Go ahead, twink-boy. Lick my body if you want.”

The villain leans in as his hands caress my sides. He grabs my hips then kneels down. Yeah, he’s basically submitting to me already. I guess I scared him when I told him off after the bulge attack. I mean, he’s not the first guy to immediately fold, but I thought he wanted to act like a tough guy. I guess he knows that’s stupid. Even in roleplay, he’s got no shot. The skinny wimp checks out my legs, so I flex them. He peels off my socks, slides them and my pants away.

Toyboy nods and rises, “Thanks. Inspection complete.”

“Good. Still wanna wrestle? Or do you just wanna play with your toys and fuck?”

“Wrestle first. Toys and fucking after, Bird Boy.”

I reach out to grab him in a lockup. The twink ducks outta the way. Too scared. I turn and dive in a little faster. Toyboy moves outta the way again. I stumble forward. Smoothly. I turn, “Come on, twink-boy. We gotta touch sometime.” I move in again and the little bitch ducks and dodges again. On the way by, he slaps my ass. SPANK! I growl and turn.

Toyboy nods, “Damn, that’s solid. Every part of you is so strong and muscly.”

I’m surprised. I tell him, “I’m surprised you admit that. I thought you’d call it flabby.”

The twink looks confused, “Who in their right mind could call anything about you flabby?”

I shout as I spread my arms and look at the ceiling, “NO ONE! No one in their right mind could say that! I’m not flabby, soft or fat. But most of my opponents are losers who like to lie. You’re like the first one to acknowledge the truth. I’m fucking perfect!”

Toyboy holds up his hands, “No lies here, Bird Boy. You’re all muscle. Ripped. Perfect proportions. Just fucking gorgeous, in fact.” I smirk. Finally, someone who gets it. He adds, “That’s why I can’t wait to take you down. I want to play with those muscles. I’m looking forward to tenderizing and testing them. Get you whimpering. Begging.”

“What?”

“I’m going to use and abuse you. And you’re going to love it.”

I scowl, “See, now you ruined it. I was going to go easy on you because you were respecting me. Now, I gotta make you pay. These muscles don’t bend. They don’t break. They’re indestructible. Especially against a twink like you.”

Toyboy smiles, “We’ll see.”

We move to lockup again. Instead of playing into his game, I just drive my right hand out and grab him around his scrawny little neck. It fits in my grip perfectly and I hold him in the choke. I’m going to chokeslam him, but I let him think about it for a minute. Toyboy whips his hand out, chopping the inside of my right elbow. WHACK! It doesn’t hurt and I keep the choke, but my arm bends.

I say, “Seriously? You think - AH!”

Toyboy throws his left hand up. He drives his fingertips into my right armpit, stabbing me with them. WHAP! He hits the fleshy part and I flinch. My arm naturally bends and my elbow drops. I lose my grip on his throat and he steps back with a shit-eating grin. The villain sweeps his right boot into my left knee. CRACK! It’s a lucky shot and I drop to one knee. He grabs my right arm, twisting it into an armbar.

I could power out easily, but he kicks up into my armpit. WHOMP! I get distracted and he’s able to twist my arm so hard that I fall forward on my knees, my face hitting the mat. WHACK! I grunt and pound the mat with my left fist. It’s not like his boot hurts any more than his bony fingers did, but it’s annoying. I can easily power out of the armbar, but he uses tricks to counter and keep my arm twisted, face down and ass up.

With me down like this, Toyboy drives his boot down onto my shoulder. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! Fuck! He knows he’s just lucky so he’s doing as much as he can. I push up using my left hand then I twist and spin to relieve the pressure on m y right arm. I’m so strong that’s easy for me to pull free and roll away. I smoothly move to one knee, like a world-class acrobat. I could be a three-sport champion I’m so good.

Toyboy smirks at me. Little bitch. Okay, time to get serious. I rise up and shake out my arm to loosen up my shoulder. Of course, he didn’t damage it, but I just realize he got this thing going without letting me properly stretch. I point at him, “Smart move, trying to get me when I’m not ready. Too bad I’m too smart to fall for it. Stay back while I warm up.”

The villain lifts his hands and moves back. Yeah, he knows better than to come at me. I roll my neck then roll my shoulders. I stick my arms out and make circles until I feel some burn. I swing my arms, staring him down. He rubs the front of his tights. Fuck, his dick is big. Too bad it’s wasted on a twink jobber. I’m definitely not letting him use that thing on me.

I lift my arms and stretch up. Yeah, that feels great. Suddenly, I feel arms around my waist, locking on a reverse bearhug. Thick brown arms. Strong brown arms. They’re vascular and powerful. Not me powerful, but almost. What the fuck? They squeeze hard. ARGH! If I wasn’t so tough, I’d be crushed. I gasp for breath as I try to pry them apart. They’re slick, probably oiled up, so I can’t get a grip. That’s the only possible explanation.

Toyboy comes at me fast. I kick one foot out and he stops short. Coward. Before my foot can drop, the twink grabs my ankle. I just look at him, not sure what’s he’s planning. Meanwhile, I’m still being crushed. I don’t know which guy to take down first. The lightweight wiggles his fingers then the little bastard tickles the bottom of my foot! Tickles! What a cheap move.

My leg twitches and I let out a laugh. Unfortunately, when I let out the air, the powerful arms around my waist cinch in tighter. Toyboy keeps fingering my foot and I keep losing the ability to breathe. I twist and writhe in the reverse bearhug as he feather-touches the sole of my barefoot. I’m going wild, but the guy behind me is strong. Real strong because I’m still locked in.

I’m really gasping and convulsing now. I’m going nuts. I try to tell him this isn’t wrestling, but I don’t think he gives a shit. All he wants to do is torture me like the little bitch he is. I try to swing my elbows back, but my broad shoulders are too wide. It’s like trying to reach around the world’s most sculpted boulders. I try to pull forward to reach Toyboy, but I can’t bend at the waist. I kick my raised leg, but he just keeps it elevated. And he keeps tickling me!

I order them, “Let! Go!”

Toyboy replies (emphasize on the lies part), “Begging already?”

I was not begging! I was demanding in a dominant and masculine way! I fight harder and almost get free, but the arms manage (barely) to hold me and Toyboy moves closer. He locks my shin under his armpit. I reach for him but I get shaken in the reverse bearhug. The twink bitch reaches out and puts his tricked-out glove on my inner thigh.

I shake my head, “Don’t. Even. UNH! Think about it!”

The villain’s long fingers touch my leg then run lightly up to my groin. I shake my head as the twink starts tickling my inner thigh. Oh fuck. I shake and quiver. Such a dirty little bitch. He tickles me and my whole body convulses. I can barely catch my breath. I’m so going to make him pay. I warn him, “I’m so going to make you pay.”

“No, you’re not. You like this way too much.”

Toyboy wiggles the tip of his index finger on the tip of my cock in my green spandex trunks. Oh fuck. My thick meat swells up. He alternates between tickling inside my leg and toying with. my dick. I curse at him. I throw my arms back over my shoulders, reaching for the muscleman-behind-me’s head. I must get close because he lets go of the bearhug. Yes!

With my powerful arms up and threatening to grab him, the unseen attacker throws his hands go up, probably looking to surrender. Unfortunately, he gets lucky. I’m in the perfect position for him to lock on a lucky full nelson. Somehow, he manages (barely) to lock his hands behind my head. Shit. My back is pressed against him. Feels solid with big pecs.

Mystery man might be big and strong, but no one can hold me. I growl and pull my arms down. I easily start to power out, getting really close, but Toyboy flicks my cock head again and I lose it. Fuck! I say, “NO FAIR! Let me go! Face me like men!”

Toyboy laughs at me. “You say you want to be free, but this fat cock says otherwise, Bird Boy.”

The incredible weight and power of my tree trunk leg forces the lightweight villain to drop it. PLOP! I get ready to power out and turn this shit around, but Toyboy cups my balls. Oh fuck. He wiggles his fingers and bounces my balls in his hand. The bumps on his glove drive me crazy. Fuck. He’s nothing physically, but he sure knows how to please a man. Probably all his experience as a twink bottom. I can’t wait to fuck him.

“I can’t wait to fuck you and your henchman, Toyboy.”

The twink laughs. He rubs my stretched-out torso with his other hand. Those damn gloves. They make my skin crawl. Goosebumps mark my flawless flesh. When he grabs my nipple, I let out a manly whimper. EEK! The villain plays with my body some more. I squirm but the guy behind me manages to keep me in place somehow. If I could just focus. Oh fuck.

The twink lets go then he rubs my side. He presses into my side then draws back his hand. I tighten up as he fires a punches at me. He gets lucky, hitting the spot right in between my muscles. THUD! I twitch to the side. He keeps powering his fist into the same place. THUD! THUD! THUD! I grunt in a manly, determined way. THUD! THUD! THUD! Okay, I’m over this.

I roar and flex as hard as I can. I manage to break the full nelson, but mystery man grabs the back of my trunks and pulls back. Toyboy runs into me. I wasn’t expecting him, so the two of them actually manage to move me. I stumble back, hitting a post in his dungeon. WHOMP! I hesitate, afraid that with my power, I could bring the whole house down!

Mystery man uses the distraction to grab my wrists and pull my arms back on either side of the post. He must be bracing himself on the post, because I can’t pull free. Toyboy starts pounding the deep crevices between my abs and under my pecs. POW! THUD! POW! It’s like he’s intentionally avoiding my muscle, knowing he can’t hurt me. This is worse. THUD! POW! THUD!

I swing my leg out and I send him backwards. Yeah, that’s right, twink. I’m not beaten. I’m never beaten! I throw my body forward. I break free, but I can’t stop my momentum. I fly forward right into a boot to my abs. WHOMP! OOF! I barely feel it, but I bend forward. Toyboy leaps up and his leg goes over my head. He falls, driving my face down into the mat. CRACK!

I’m seeing stars as he grabs my hair. The villain forces me up onto my knees. I’m about to burst up to my feet to turn the momentum when Toyboy chops on either side of my neck. WHACK! My shoulders rise at his bitch move. He digs his fingers into my traps. I shrug my shoulders and feel my arms and neck seizing up. The lightweight drives his knee into my back. WHACK!

Toyboy releases my traps then chops them again. WHACK! Fuck! I fall forward, burying my face on my forearms. The twink suddenly pulls down my green trunks then slaps my bare ass. SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! I crawl forward to escape. I catch my breath and sit back up onto my knees. Just as I get ready to get up, I get a kick to my back and I fly back forward. SPLAT!

Fuck, I’m getting pissed off. This is crazy shit and I’m ... what the fuck? Toyboy shoves something up my ass. It’s lubed so it slides in easy. I scramble forward and get to my feet. I spin and press my back against the wall, ready to defend myself. My trunks are off my ass in back and all the way down off my chiseled Apollo’s Belt in front. Only my semi-hard cock is holding them up.

The twink is smirking at me. Behind him, I see the mystery man. Fucking Darius, a big Black stud. He’s got killer pecs and some muscles, wearing camouflage tights and black boots. I could take him easy, if this was a fair fight. It’s not though. Toyboy hands him something.


“Bird Boy, meet GI Joe. I love my action figures.” I frown. GI Joe? Like the toy? This little bitch is a freak. And not the good kind like I am. I don’t get what Cody thinks I’ll learn here and this is no reward for a dom top like me! “Sometimes smaller guys have big help. That’s a good lesson for you. Now, let’s you and I finish this round.”


Toyboy wags his fingers, challenging me to come at him. I push off the wall, pull up my trunks and charge. The twink drops and sweeps his leg. He manages (barely) to trip me, so I fall down face first. SPLAT! He gets on my back and stabs his fingers into my armpits. THWAK! I buck up and throw him off. He jumps on my back and chops the inside of my neck again. WHACK!

I throw him off and stand up. I roll my shoulders back and turn to face him. I pump myself up, getting bigger and even more intimidating. I’m ready to tear him apart and his action figure enforcer. I’m going to bring them both down and ... AHHHH! Suddenly, the butt plug in my ass starts vibrating. ZZZZT! Oh, fuck. My whole body convulses. Oh crap. ZZZZT!

That’s ... that’s ... that’s something else.

I act weak, luring him close to me. If he was so smart, he’d know I’m never weak. As soon as he gets close, I grab him around the waist. I lift him up into a bearhug. My best move. I shake him from side-to-side. The vibrator in my ass activates. ZZZZT! I stop throwing the lightweight around, but I keep the tight squeeze. Toyboy is gasping for breath.

I warn, “You turn that thing on again, Joe, and I’ll break his fucking back!”

The twink grabs my shoulders for support. He presses his thumbs down on either side and I feel stabbing pain. Fucking bitch! Toyboy manages to squirm around. The pain is intense, so I open my arms. The lightweight drops down, thinking he’s free, but I manhandle him around with my overwhelming and unmatched strength. I pull him into a reverse bearhug!

“Ha! Can’t grab my shoulders now, you stupid little punk!”

The villain moans while I crush the life out of him. I’ve submitted better guys than him before. He struggles in the hold. GI Joe takes a step forward, but Toyboy actually holds out his hand, stopping him. I guess he’s decided to go down like a man. I lift up to finish him off. He’s holding onto my forearms for support. I laugh, telling him he’s done.

Suddenly, I feel shooting pain in my wrist and forearm. ARGH! Toyboy is pressing down, right below my palm. He lifts his right leg then swings it back, catching my balls. SQUISH! I grunt as he twists his thumb, digging it into the only soft spot he could find. The bearhug is loose and he actually breaks free. Son of a bitch! The twink turns to face me. I’m gonna kill him.

The lightweight swats the side of my head. WHACK! HEY! With his other hand, he swats the front of my tenting trunks. WHACK! UNH! I step back. The twink punk shoves two fingers into my mouth and presses down on my tongue. He moves in close and grabs behind my head with his other hand. I gag on his fingers and try to push him off but I can’t.

Toyboy says, “Shhh. Calm down. All your beautiful muscle? It’s not going to help you against the mandible claw. Just go with it.”

I’m gagging and getting less strong than usual. I drop to my knees as he somehow chokes me out. I try to pull his hand from my mouth but I can’t. I’m ... helpless. I’m actually helpless. This snot-nosed little punk has somehow lucked into my one weakness! He presses his fingers in harder and deeper and all my energy leaves me. I kneel, my arms hanging down.

“Good boy. Now, do you want me to finish you?” I grunt. He says, “Okay, we’ll keep going.”

The villain pulls out his fingers and I collapse to the mat, coughing and gagging. Drool runs out of my mouth. I shake my head, trying to get my mind back. I push up and leap to my feet. I wobble a little, falling back against one of the posts. I bend forward then rise up and move to the middle of the mat. Gotta keep going. Not going to let him cheat his way to a win.

Toyboy runs at me. He leaps up, lifts his knee and slams into me. We topple backwards with him on top of me. WHAM! He rises up then brings his knee into my abs. THUD! The villain grabs my arms and moves them to my side then pins them against my body with his legs. He massages my shoulders then presses his thumb in deep. I let out a manly whimper.

The twink grabs my hair and uses it to control my head while he caresses my neck. I settle down as my eyes roll back in my head. Fuck. He teases, “There you go. That’s a good little muscle freak. I own you, hero. Just go with it.”

Toyboy sits up then reaches back. ZZZZT! Oh fuck, GI Joe is back with the vibrator. The little punk fishes for my cock, finding it easily. It’s rock-hard in my green trunks. He fondles it, driving me even more crazy. The vibrating stops. Good. The villain reaches out and grabs my hair. He pulls on it and I’m forced to follow. I go up to my knees then he shoves my head between his legs. I almost laugh, thinking his twig legs can apply a scissors.

I get ready to flip him over when he grabs the back of my belt and trunks. He pulls them up, stretching the fabric. My rock-hard rod is pulled down and back. FUCK! I reach under me and free it, letting it pop out and stretch up my abs. He keeps pulling on the leather belt and spandex trunks. I have to follow or they’ll tear. My hips go up. No way can he lift me for a piledriver, so I’m not worried.

Just as I’m getting ready to flip him over, he jumps up then comes down, driving my forehead into the mat. CRACK! I see stars and my body twitches. Fuck, that hurt. I feel him grab under my arm then struggle to flip me over onto my back. I lie here, unmoving. I’m still stunned while he grabs me by the hair. He forces me to sit then locks on a rear naked choke. Oh shit.

I swing my arms, but I get the shoulder and armpit attacks he’s been doing. I’m not at 100%. I’m still the strongest guy in the room, but he’s got me reeling. Thanks to his cheating, of course. I feel his spaghetti 10” arm close around my thick, muscular 16” neck. He tightens up and I get ready to break free. That’s when the vibrations in my ass start up again. ZZZZT!

My amazing muscle freak body twitches and convulses. My cock throbs and pulses. No, no, no. I feel the choke tighten as my hole is tortured by the plug. Oh fuck. I gyrate. Oh god, oh god. Oh no, I’m going to cum. I moan that I’m going to cum. Toyboy laughs in my ear, “No, you aren’t.” The vibrating stops and the choke eases. I gasp and shake my head.

The villain pulls me back. He forces my legs up, rolling me into a pin. He presses down and forces my knees to my ears. I look up and we lock eyes. I feel his oversized bulge press down on my plugged ass. He casually brushes my hair back off my face as the lightweight boy enjoys his moment of unearned and unfair dominance over a far superior man.

The twink smirks. “ONE! Now, you’re the muscle freak. I’m not. If you want to keep wrestling, power out.” He waits. “TWO! Does this mean you’re ready for round two?” I stare back at him then throw my body open.

Toyboy flies off me and I roll onto my side. He moves in fast, rolling me back to a seated position. I start to fight, but he locks me into a leg nelson. His spindly little spider legs easily bend around me. Normally, I could power out easy, but Darius’ early full nelson and the neck attacks actually give this annoying little cheater a chance at holding me.

My shoulders ache fast. He grabs my wrists and pushes up. Fuck! I stare down at my rock-hard cock and bull balls which are propped up by my green trunks wedged under them. Fuck, my junk is beautiful. And look at my perfect legs. I focus on how great I am to ignore the pain from the hold. No way am I submitting to this twink bitch!

I feel his grip slide down to my elbows. Suddenly, he tickles the inside of my elbows. AH! I didn’t know that was a sensitive spot, but it is. It is! I thrash and kick my feet up and down. My fighting actually increases the pain. I cry out in a deep authoritative voice. He laughs, asking if I want to submit. Telling me I’ll love round two. Mind games. I’m not done in ... the vibrator! ZZZZT!

“I GIVE! I GIVE! I GIVE!”

The villain lets me go and the vibrating stops. I relax. Oh fuck. Okay, okay. This is only round one. And now I know all his tricks. I’ll crush him in round two. Toyboy grabs me by the hair. He pulls me up and I follow. He spins me then pushes me onto a weight bench with a big metal frame around it. SPLAT! I lie on my back and just relax for a minute. He asks if I want water. I nod.

Five minutes between rounds in The Cave. I can use five minutes.

Toyboy kneels down beside me and lifts my head. He has a water bottle with a straw. I suck some in and feel better. Good to see him on his knees, serving me. This is how it’s supposed to be. It’s how it will be in a few minutes. But for now, I’ll just get my plan together. I wiggle on the bench, getting comfortable. The butt plug doesn’t even feel too bad anymore. Nice.

The twink moves away to the end of the bench. He lifts my legs. Stretching me out. Nice guy. Guess he feels bad for cheating. I let my arms go limp and hang down, just breathing in and out. He pulls my green trunks up, sliding them along my legs. Fine. I’ll fight the next round nude. But the butt plug is coming out before that. I’ll leave it in for now, but I hate that vibrating shit.

I feel better. As I lie there, they each grab a wrist. I get pulled to my feet. I ask, “Is that five minutes already?” I hear a chuckle then I get thrown down onto the mat face first. GI Joe uses the element of surprise to hold me down (the only way he ever could) I feel padded cuffs going onto ankles then my wrists. I start fighting but it’s too late. The two of them manage (barely) to control me long enough to lock the cuffs together like I’m hogtied!

Toyboy starts adding ropes under my body and around my muscles. He weaves them around, binding me tight. I could’ve easily broken the cuffs, but with all this rope wrapped around me, I don’t know if I can. Even I have limits. From what I can see, the twink is a perfectionist, weaving and working them into an intricate symmetrical pattern. GI Joe lifts and loves me to help him get it done.

I’m hogtied on the mat and I’m not going anywhere. I demand to know what’s going on, “Hey! What the fuck? We’ve got round two!”

“Yes. Round one was the wrestling round. Round two is the bondage round.”

I shake my head, “No, no, no! That wasn’t the deal! I never would’ve submitted to you if I thought that! I wasn’t even close to giving, I just wanted to move on and start fresh.”

“We ARE moving on and starting fresh. Now, you settle in and remember your safe word.”

“NO!”

I fight hard to escape. I feel the ropes stretching and giving. I roll back and forth. I strain and struggle on the mat. My muscles pump. I’m sweating and breathing hard. This is a fucking workout. My whole body is red from the effort as I do what no other man could. I feel like I’m so close. Have to overpower 100 feet of strong rope and break the metal linking the cuffs together. Come on.

No. I just can’t quite get the right leverage.

I lie in a pool of my own sweat, gasping for air. I must’ve struggled for twenty minutes. Maybe more. I start again, flopping on the mat, working as hard as I can. When I stop again, Toyboy says, “Keep trying.” I shake my head. Then I feel a jolt of electricity on my bare ass. ZAP! I cry out in a deep voice. He shocked me! I fight to get at him until I’m exhausted. My head hits the. mat as I pant like a dog.

“That’s better. Now you can stop fighting. Just wanted to get that last burst out of you.”

“Fuck you.”

“Okay, that’s enough break time. Let’s start round two!”

Round Two.

Fuck! I have no choice but to be his bitch now. I’m trapped and exhausted. They untie some of the ropes and unhook the cuffs. I’m too tired to fight as they drag me back up onto the bench, lying me on it. My body is still bound, but my limbs are free. I relax as I lie there. My legs go down and my feet are on the floor. Nice. I feel better.

What’s that?

I sit up to see Toyboy and GI Joe kneeling down. They’re securing my ankles to the frame. I try to pull my legs up, but they’re locked in securely. I reach out, grab the frame and pull myself up. Before I can do anything else, they each grab an arm. I’m too surprised to power out, which I easily could. They hook the cuffs up so my arms are raised. Now, I’m really stuck. Fuck!

I pull my arms. Nope. I try to twist to undo the Velcro binding, but they each have a roll of duct tape. My eyes go wide as they wrap it around and around. The cuffs aren’t coming loose from my wrists now. At least not by me. Damn. The twink is a cheater and could never beat me on his own, but he’s got me. He actually kind of outsmarted me. I guess he is a genius, because there’s no other way that could happen.

Time to fight. I kick my legs and pulls my arms, but the metal frame must be reinforced titanium or something because I can’t move it. I exhaust myself again, sweat pouring down my face. The ropes cut into my flesh around my muscles. My pecs pop out as the ropes cut under them to lift them even higher. My abs pop under the honeycomb rope pattern.

Toyboy and GI Joe are playing with the frame. It can expand. Uh oh. They make it wider, pulling my feet and hands out wider. They secure it and test it. It holds all three of us, so I realize how strong it is. I already don’t like round two. I don’t like feeling helpless and I kind of do. I look across the room and notice the wall mirror. Oh. My muscles actually look great like this. The ropes accentuate them. There really is no position where I’m not incredible.

GI Joe punches my abs. THUD! OOF! I go weak. He rubs them then does it again. THUD! OOF! Toyboy nods and smiles, “What a man you are, Bird Boy. The perfect helpless sidekick.”

I’m about to tell him off for calling me a sidekick when I notice a big wand in his hand. It’s got a huge round head. I shake my head, “THAT is not going in my ass!”

They laugh. Toyboy pats my cheek, “No, it’s not. Relax. This is the fun part.” He puts it pointing down on my abs then lowers it until the big round head is pressed against the base of my rock-hard cock. GI Joe holds it in place then the twink ties it in place by wrapping rope around my sculpted midsection. The wand settles deep between my killer abs and rests on my cock.

I wonder what’s going on until Toyboy flicks a switch. The wand starts vibrating. Oh. No. I let out a deep moan as the device tortures my cock with its rhythmic pulsating. My cock twitches and throbs. This thing is too much. I bite my bottom lip. Oh fuck. I could totally cum. I squeeze my cock and thrust my hips, trying to draw out my load, but I can’t make it happen.

“Yeah, that won’t work, Bird Boy. This will keep your dick hard and your load ready, but it won’t be enough for release. Only I get to decide when you cum.”

I growl at him. This cocky twink, thinking he owns my balls? Fuck him. I - OH! ZZZZT! The butt plug goes off again. I’m vibrating inside and out now. Motherfucker that’s insane. My eyes roll back in my head. My head goes back then falls forward, hanging limp. My tongue falls out of my mouth as I try to adapt to the feeling. Oh fuck.

GI Joe is circling me, lightly punching my back and chest muscles. THUD! THUD! THUD! Not enough to hurt, but enough to get me twisting and squirming. Toyboy comes at me with those damn gloves of his. He’s caressing me and fondling me. Between the two of them, I’m going wild with pleasure and pain. I moan for them to stop, but they won’t. No one would. Not when they have the once-in-a-lifetime chance to play with the muscle freak.

Toyboy caresses under my arms. Fuck, that tickles. He loves my armpits. The twink snaps his fingers and then I hear a whirring sound. I feel something under my arms. I look, realizing it’s a trimmer. My armpits are trimmed, not shaved. Or at least they were. He takes the hair from me, leaving the skin smooth. But maybe not smooth enough. Warm foam is rubbed over them then the blade strips the last little bits. A warm towel cleans me up.

The twink starts tickling my armpits. I squirm. They’re even more sensitive now. I whimper and struggle, but there’s nothing I can do. Fuck, I need to cum! Toyboy rubs the smooth flesh then uses his fingers. GI Joe lightly punches the shaved skin on my other armpit, softening me up. Back-and-forth, it’s relentless. They even lean in and lick them. Oh fuck.

My whole body tingles and my cock literally hurts as I keep trying to shoot. Toyboy moves in front of me. He grabs my hair and pulls my head back. With my legs spread, I’m actually a little shorter than him in his boots. The twink gives me another kiss. Mmm, feels nice. Gentle and romantic. I’m kind of surprised. I hope he isn’t falling in love with me. It’s easy to do.

The twink pulls my head back. We lock eyes. As we stare at each other, I feel GI Joe at my back. He unhooks my wrist cuffs and forces my arms down behind me. Before I can do anything, he locks them together. My hands rest on my ass as the blood rushes back into them. Toyboy kneels down and checks out my junk. He nods then snaps his fingers. Uh oh. I know that my trimmed pubes are next.

The vibrator gets paused and raised, giving him access to trim my pubes. The warm foam feels great. Like lube. My head hangs down so I watch the whole thing. I try to erupt into his face, but I’m not close enough, even with him moving my cock and balls around. The warm cloth cleans up my crotch, but it feels so good. Damn. Now, I’m hairless from the neck down.

The villains work together to lower me back onto the bench. They unhook my legs and raise them, hooking them up so high that I’m hanging by my ankles. My ass is about a foot above the bench over my cuffed wrists. One of them unfastens my wrists then they each move one up my body and secure them to the end of the bench past my head. I don’t even bother fighting at this point, which Toyboy notices.

“Glad to see you’re enjoying this.”

I snarl, “I’m not. But I’m not going to waste energy fighting against cheaters.”

The twink pats my pec and laughs, “Don’t say that. You’re a stunning sweat-soaked mess. You’ll keep wasting energy because that’s what muscle freak submissives do. They pretend to fight until they can’t fight anymore.”

The little bastard is right. I struggle against my bonds. Maybe there’s a weak link. Toyboy moans and tells me to keep it up. Fuck him. When I get loose, I’m going to destroy him and his action figure helper, too. I’m so strong that I actually move the whole contraption. It shakes against my power, but I can’t quite get the right angle. Eventually, I’m drained. Damn, just as I was about to get free, too. I have to stop as sweat runs into my mouth and eyes.

While GI Joe wipes me down a little, I feel the butt plug come out. Oh, finally. That’s nice. Toyboy stands up and shows me a big fat dildo. I shake my head, “No, no, no. Don’t you dare put that in me.”

“What? Is it too big?”

“Fuck yeah!”

“Pfft. Smaller than The Bat’s. And I know you can take his, so you can take mine.” I shake my head, but he says, “Besides, you’re going to get the real thing eventually.”

I’m confused but then I get it. I blurt out, “WAIT! That’s YOUR cock?”

“Yep. Perfectly 3D printed mold then cast to exact specifications.”

The villain kneels down. I feel the head penetrate my ass. Luckily, I’m loose from the butt plug, but it still hurts a little. I moan loudly. Above me, GI Joe towers and he’s holding two vibrating wands. I shake my head but he lowers one to my cock. The other has a feathered head. It hovers at my armpit. When he flicks both switches, my whole body goes rigid as I’m overwhelmed by the sensations.

At my ass, Toyboy chooses that moments to force his dildo inside me. I moan and my cock throbs. I’m definitely going to cum this time! The vibrator on my cock head shifts to my nipple and my load stops just short. No, no, no! It retreats. No! The twink is slowly fucking me. I need him to pick up the fucking pace! I strain against the bondage, but it holds firm.

My legs are going numb as I hang from the metal frame, my ass up. I point my toes and make fists to withstand the torture. Oh fuck. The dildo fills me up. Oh god. Suddenly, I feel hot. breath at my balls. I lift my head and see the twink peeking over my junk. I shake my head. He nods his. He licks from my taint to my balls. Oh fuck. The son of a bitch starts sucking on my right ball and I thrash harder again.

I know he’s playing a game. Every time I relax, he ups the ante and makes me struggle. My muscles are still pumped, huge and perfectly ripped, but I feel like I’ve run a marathon. Not that I would. Too much cardio. The vibrators have my flesh crawling with goosebumps and my cock is going to explode. I look up and it’s so huge. Bigger than I’ve ever seen it.

I shout in a powerful tone, “PLEASE! STOP! I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE! PLEASE STOP!”

“Are you submitting?”

“YES! YES! YES!”

“It means that you lose round two, you know.”

“I DON’T GIVE A FUCK! PLEASE! STOP! NOW!”

“Okay.”

Round Three.

Toyboy leaves the dildo halfway inside me. GI Joe lifts the vibrators as his boss circles around. The twink puts his right boot on my pecs. He unzips the side and pulls it off. He repeats the deal with the left. I let my head drop to the side, watching him. GI Joe unhooks my legs and lets them fall. PLOP! Oh, that feels good. Toyboy shimmies his tights down then off.

The masked naked twink steps over me, straddling my waist. He rubs his semi-hard cock. It’s big already and I know just how big it’s about to get. He leans forward and braces himself against the frame. His cock dangles over my mouth like the sword of Damocles. I don’t really know who that is, but I saw it on the Simpsons. It’s definitely a sword and it’s dangling over my face.

Toyboy swings his hips and lowers his cock down so it slaps my face as it moves. WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! I open my mouth (to tell him to stop) but he slides the head in, gagging me. I suck on it because I have no choice. Not because I want to or because he owns me or anything.

“I own you. I beat you in wrestling.” I yell to object, but I can’t get any words past his cock. “I conquered you in the bondage round. And that only leaves one more thing to do. No more dildos. It’s time for round three. The real deal.” My eyes go wide and he laughs at me.

Toyboy pulls his cock out of my mouth and steps away. GI Joe comes in and unhooks my wrist cuffs. The muscleman helps lift me up. I wobble a little, my legs are unsteady from being elevated. The action figure manages (barely) to support my massive, superior muscles. He walks me around and the twink asks if I’m okay.

I snarl, “Did I say your name?” I won’t give him the satisfaction of saying I can’t hack his little game. He nods and waves us forward.

GI Joe leads me to what looks like a padded sawhorse. I’m bent over it long ways. My junk hangs down at one end, pointing between the back legs. My ass is up and out. I’m looking down at the floor as my wrists are hooked to the front legs. My knees rest on padded rests on the side. They swing out wider to give Toyboy easy access to my hole. I brace myself.

Toyboy fingers my hole. He circles in front, “Get me hard, Bird Boy.” GI Joe pulls my head up and I get face fucked by his long cock. He hits the back of my throat and I gag. But he gets hard fast. His action figure henchman sheathes his cock then he goes to the back. I feel him hovering at my hole. The villain wastes no time driving inside me.

Even though I’ve been plugged and fucked by a dildo, I still feel it. I moan loudly. Toyboy grabs my hips as he starts to plow my ass. I feel a strong hand on my cock. GI Joe. He’s slowly jacking me. My load builds again. Nothing is going to stop it this time. I groan that I’m so close. I demand that the muscleman to pump me harder and faster. He ignores me.

The villain states the obvious, “The mighty muscle freak, getting bred and milked.” He pauses then adds, “And loving every minute of it.”

The fuck isn’t so bad. My balls are tight against my body, ready to pop and my ass is raw, but I’m so tough that I can take it. Toyboy is building up steam. So is GI Joe. The henchman squeezes tighter and picks up the pace. He matches the cock inside me. I literally bite the black leather end of the horse, whimpering in a manly voice that I’m going to blow.

I scream, “AHHHHH!”

My cum shoots out. I see the first rope splash down at my end of the horse, flying all that way. I keep firing, my load is massive and it feels so good. Toyboy encourages me. My ass contracts on his cock with every eruption. He’s gasping louder than me now. I squeeze hard to drain myself and to make him cum. It works because just as I’m finishing, he pulls out.

Hot white cum hits up my back. I feel it splashing up my spine as he milks himself. Under me, GI Joe is still working my softening cock, giving me chills. The twink has a huge load. It finally stops and I feel him wipe the last drops on my impossibly muscular ass. He steps around and kneels beside me. He looks under the horse and shakes his head.

“What a mess. You’ve got quite the cleanup job ahead of you, Bird Boy.” I’m too tired to reply or even really understand. He leans in and kisses me gently as he unhooks my wrist cuffs. He whispers in my ear, “Thank you.”

I close my eyes. It’s finally over.

Suddenly, Darius comes in. He grabs me around the waist and lifts me off the horse, putting me on the mats. I want to lie down, but he keeps me on hands and knees. I see him hook thicker chains to the wrist cuffs. Oh fuck. What now? He does the same to my ankles. I crawl on the mat. These chains and shackles are real and I can’t break them. GI Joe adds a ball gag! Now, I can’t even talk!

The chain is real short between my wrists and feet, making it hard to move. I try to sit back on my heels, but Toyboy roughly pushes me forward. PLOP! I growl. I can’t believe this lightweight loser is still acting like he can push me around. I mean, I guess he can, but eventually, I’ll get another shot at him. Cody will make sure of that when I tell him about this.

Darius puts down a spray bottle and rag in front of me. I look up, confused.

Toyboy snaps his fingers, “Last thing, Bird Boy. Clean the mat.”

One Last Thing.

As I crawl on my hands and knees, I wipe down the mat. This is the most humiliating part of the whole day. Like I’m some kind of naked muscle freak servant. I move as best I can on all fours with my bare ass up. Fuck! I realize that I’m making a mistake. I’m cleaning forward, so my sweaty body is making the mat dirty again. I need to clean backwards. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

I hear Toyboy talking. And the other voice. It’s Cody! I turn and see the little creep laughing into his phone. I start yelling to get Cody’s attention. I can’t make words because of the ball gag, but I know he can hear me. He has to. When he sees what this cheating, lucky asshole did to me, he’ll come running to save me. Oh, the twink’s in trouble now!

I keep calling for Cody. “OH EE! OH EE! OH EE!”

Toyboy turns the phone so I can see the screen. Yep, it’s Cody. I crawl towards my boss. His eyes go wide. Yeah, he’s gonna be so pissed. I can’t wait to hear him go off on this skinny bitch. I hope he leaves enough of Winston and Darius for me to get some serious revenge. My boss smiles at me, obviously to reassure me that everything’s okay.

Cody says, “Xaq, Xaq, Xaq. How’re you doing, buddy?”

I shake my head and try to talk. “RAR ONNA ILL RIM. EE UT EE ID OO EE? EP EE!” I sit back on my heels and show him how my wrists are shackled. I point to my body making sure he can see the intricate rope work binding my muscles, making my huge pecs pop out even more.

Cody smiles, “Wow. Looking good. Sorry if I’m interrupting. I can call back.”

“OH! I EE OO!”

“Don’t thank me. You deserve this.”

“ANK OO? ANK OO? UT RAR OO UTS? I EE EP?”

“Yes, yes. I’m glad you’re having a good time. Consider this both reward and training. I knew you’d have a blast, but I hope you also learned a lesson about underestimating smaller guys. But look, I don’t want to distract you from cleaning. Looks like you missed a big cum puddle over there under the horse.” I snarl. “We can talk more tomorrow in the ring.”

I’m getting frustrated with how stupid he’s being. I angrily tell him, “OH! UH EE OO OW!”

“Ah, that’s sweet.” Sweet? Sweet? I roll my eyes. He couldn’t be dumber if he was trying to misunderstand me! Cody keeps smiling, “Proud of you for going all-in on this.” Of course, I went all-in. I’m all-in with everything I do. But at least he’s proud of me. I like that. Cody adds, “Have fun! Do what Winston says. He’s awesome.”

I yell again, but Cody hangs up. What the fuck? He thinks this is a good thing? Winston puts down his phone and stands up. Uh oh. It’s not over? I thought it was over. Maybe the skinny dom has more planned for me. I hope not. I’d hate that. I mean, I’ll do more because Cody’s the boss and I don’t want him hearing I backed down from a challenge. I’m not a quitter. I’ll do whatever more Winston wants, but I’ll hate every minute of it.

Winston moves in and removes my gag. I growl, “This was like a trap.”

“Yep. And you fell right into it.”

I shake my head, “Not really. I knew what was happening the whole time. I would’ve totally kicked your ass if it was a real match.”

“You sure about that?” Winston smirks at me, like he thinks I’m lying. I don’t say anything. “Okay. When you think about what you experienced today - and we both know you will - Cody wants you to think about anything you learned about facing a smaller but ruthless villain who has big muscle backing him up.”

I nod, “Yes, sir.”

Winston smirks at my ‘sir’ slipping out. Like it wasn’t an accident. Fuck him. At least he finally unchains me then Darius lifts me to my feet to walk it off again. I bend over, stretching out. He directs me to the shower, but I offer to help them clean up for real. As we’re working, Winston keeps touching me. Poking me. He pulls out a duster and flicks it against my muscles. It tickles and I jump. The guy just can’t leave my naked body alone. Well, he’s only human and I am the hottest guy in the world.

Over in the corner, I notice a bunch of chains and leather hanging from the ceiling. They loop down. I walk over, but I can’t figure it out. I try wrapping them around my wrists, but I’d just slip free. I pull down on them. They’re really secured up there. I lift my feet and actually hang from the ceiling. Strong. But what are they? I finally have to ask, “What the heck are these?”

Winston laughs, “Seriously? You’ve never seen a sling before?”

“No. I don’t get it. How does it work?”

“Here, let me show you. I think you’ll like it.”

The End

8 comments:

  1. Ordinarily, I like to quote some of my favorite Xaq lines, but I really couldn't this time, because EVERYTHING he says is so g.d. funny! Everything from his warped Xaq-centric perspective--yet still with bits of learning and growing peeping through. I don't know how you do it, but Xaq never stales, and a Xaq story has never disappointed.

    Thanks for the great story, and merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’re welcome! I hope you had a Merry Christmas as well. I’m glad Xaq never gets stale, because I love the guy, too.

      Delete
  2. Xaq, Xaq, Xaq. Man, I love this guy. He'd be such a blast to wrestle because he'd so quickly fall prey to his own hubris. All it takes is a slow caress of his muscles and cooing appreciation of how magnificent he is, and before he knows it he'd be locked in a rear naked choke.

    Seriously, like Sean said, this character is fantastic. He seems deeply and surprisingly complex. Simultaneously cock sure of himself and yet not.

    Yup. I'd love to wrestle this boy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Xaq is the perfect character for my Christmas story because he’s a gift that keeps on giving. :)

      Delete
  3. And yes, underestimate the little guy at your peril. Ive wrestled some incredibly strong and fast little dudes. Fun AF, but tough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely true. Had that experience myself, too.

      Delete
  4. Toyboy is my favorite!!! I always get so excited when I see him in a story! And this one definitely didn’t disappoint. Xaq has to be one of my favorite narrators. This was a great read!

    ReplyDelete