Sunday, December 1, 2019

CLAW 8: Koke vs. Hollywood



Riot Pro Wrestling. Dublin OH.

“Oh yeah, you’re definitely one of Ben’s boys.”

“Ben’s boys? What does that mean?”

“You know what it means.”

I frown as the veteran pro wrestler and promoter smirks at me. Yeah, he’s right. I know exactly what it means, but I don’t really like it. I’m standing here in a school gymnasium where Riot Pro Wrestling is getting ready for this weekend’s show. I’m here to show what I can do to earn a spot on their roster and the boss starts off with something like that? Makes me wonder if he’s serious about giving me a shot or just looking to play around.

The boss goes by Hollywood. He’s hot as fuck for a guy in his late-30’s, decked out in his practice gear – plain black pro trunks, pads and boots. He’s a handsome white pro wrestler, clocking in around 5’10”/190-lbs of solid muscle. Hollywood is rocking a fake tan and perfect white teeth. He lives up to his name, so fuck him. He’s more of a prettyboy than me.

Hollywood.


My buddy Ryker loved Hollywood when he was up here last week. Talked about him non-stop when he got back. That’s why when my main boss Ben suggested I wrestle at some new places to build my profile and experience, I asked about Riot. Now, I’m not so sure it was the right call, because when he says ‘one of Ben’s boys’, it’s not a compliment.

I’m Koke, a rookie pro wrestler, mostly wrestling for the Championship League of American Wrestling. It’s based out of Arlington Virginia, run by Ben. He’s 26, handsome, rich and ripped. And smart. He’s built CLAW from basically nothing into a hot new promotion. It’s getting a lot of respect for high-quality wrestling and the more experienced guys are getting big opportunities.




That’s all awesome, but what Hollywood is referring to is CLAW’s other reputation. Ben has a high standard for wrestling, but he has an even higher standard for the wrestlers. He wants guys that will draw crowds and get attention online. We’re known for having the hottest guys in indie wrestling. We all wear trunks and have muscle and looks. A few internet trolls and jealous podcasters have called us the Chippendales of wrestling.

And that’s what Hollywood means by ‘one of Ben’s boys.’ He sees my muscles, handsome face, flawless skin and gelled jet-black hair and wonders if I’m more model than wrestler. Yeah, I’m 20 with a smooth, gym-built body in tight white pro wrestling trunks and white pro boots. I’m hot, but I’m not some wimpy fashion model. I’m a real fucking stud in the ring and if I have to prove it to this bastard or anyone else, I will.


Hollywood circles me, “Don’t be touchy, kid. I just meant -”

“I know exactly what you meant.”

Suddenly from behind me, the older muscle hunk grabs my thick hair and pulls my head back. He forces my arm up my back into a hammerlock, “Don’t interrupt the boss.” I struggle, but he’s got me locked up tight. He asks, “Well?” It’s one word but a loaded question. Well, what am I going to do now? I’m not sure how much to fight, but I know I’d rather get fired for standing up for myself than hired for being a gorgeous but gutless piece of ass.

I bend my knees, twist my wrist to ease the pressure. I push up, using my powerful legs and meaty glutes to do a twisting back flip right in front of him. Hollywood is surprised, losing his grip on my hair and wrist. I stick the landing to his side then dive forward, sweeping my left arm across his chest. I clothesline him hard and he’s knocked to the canvas. WHOMP! SLAM! I drive my boots down onto his rock-hard body, punishing his six-pack abs and huge pecs. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! I strut backwards confidently, arms open wide.

Hollywood rises and nods, “You fuck with Ben like that?”

“No. Ben treats me with respect.”

From his face, I can see my burn stings him. But it’s so true. From the first time we met, Ben’s been great. Things did get ugly, but that’s on me. Ben kicked my ass and we fucking deserved it. We were being ignorant, acting like punks. That’s the day Ben taught me the importance of respect - giving and receiving - and it’s a lesson I still carry with me.

And it’s a lesson this old fuck still needs to learn. If I have to, I’ll teach him right now.

Hollywood nods, “Okay, I get it, but respect is earned in my ring, kid. Ryker did great up here. Proved he was a lot more than a pretty face with a rockin’ bod. I’m expecting the same from you, but you gotta prove it.”

Not an apology, I notice. I stay professional, replying, “You don’t need to worry about me.”

“All right. Now that you’re all fired up, let’s wrestle.”

Me vs. Hollywood.

We lockup fast. Might as well get to it fast. He wants me to prove myself? I’ll fucking prove it. Hollywood is strong and experienced, but I’m no lightweight loser. I push against him. When I power him into the corner, he’ll get the point. I shove hard, but he braces against me. I work to overpower him, just getting my bearings, but he suddenly twists and I’m in a side headlock.

Fuck.

Hollywood says, “You’re strong, kid, but c’mon. This ain’t playtime.”

The muscle hunk squeezes my head. I feel his bicep flexing into my temple as I’m held against his rock-hard side. I push on his arm and ass, but he’s locked it on tight. He cranks on the side headlock and I’m seeing stars. Fuck, this guy’s trying to show me who’s boss. And he’s fucking doing it. Okay, time to get serious. I push harder, but I can’t pull free.

I grab behind his leg and around his waist. He wants to hold tight? Works for me. I lift him up for a German suplex. Hollywood counters by kicking hard and I lose it. He falls forward, pulling me with him. I get thrown over in a hip toss, landing on my ass. PLOP! I roll with it, keeping him from following up by rolling all the way to the ropes. I smoothly get to one knee and turn.

Hollywood closes in. I dive forward for a spear. As I hit his abs, He grabs around my body and turns with the momentum. I end up propelling myself over as he pulls and twists. I land on my back with him on top. WHAM! OOF! He goes for an arm hold, but I bridge up and topple him off. I roll away again, feeling his hands brush my shoulder and hair. He was coming for me.

I get to one knee with one hand on the middle rope. Hollywood opens his arms, “C’mon. What are you? A wrestler or a kid on the playground?”

“What does that mean?”

“Never seen kids fight before? Clumsy, wild, all emotion, no plan.”

I just rise and ignore him. He’s baiting me. Trying to get me mad. It’s working, but he’s using it against me. I need to stay calm and focus, like Ben taught me. Use my anger, don’t let it use me. I roll my shoulders back and shake out my arms. We circle again. Into another collar-and-elbow lockup. I try to pull him forward into a knee lift, but he pulls back and I miss.

Hollywood grabs my wrist and twists it. He powers me into a side armbar. ARGH! The muscleman works my arm, twisting and moving so I feel it from my wrist through my shoulder and even into my chest. He’s good. Knows how to get the most out of these holds. I try to flip to ease the pressure, but he pulls hard and I lose my balance. Guess he figured out my plan.

As I grunt and slap my shoulder, Hollywood forces me into a hammerlock. ARGH! Before I can shit, the guy pushes me into the corner shoulder first. CLANG! I stumble out, right into a hard forearm to my lower back. WHACK! I arch my back and reach for where he hit me as he moves around in front. My chest goes up and stomach out, leaving me wide-open for a big black boot to my abs. THUD! I fall forward, right into a front facelock.

Hollywood spins us around and grabs the side of my white trunks. One second later, my feet are up and flying over when he suplexes me over. BOOM! Pain shoots through my back. He keeps hold, rolls us over and forces me up again. Another fucking suplex. BOOM! This time, I pull hard as I land, escaping his grip. I sit up and fight to focus.

The muscle hunk isn’t letting that happen. A boot flies into my back. THWAK! Hollywood drops in behind me, putting his knee in my back and reaching over my shoulder to grab under my chin. He pulls back hard. FUCK! This is a rest hold for him, but for me? It’s painful. Not “I’m gonna give” painful, but he’s keeping me off-balance, that’s for sure.

The muscle hunk mocks me, “Spread those legs while you’re suffering, boy. Show off those silky-smooth inner thighs and your little prettyboy bulge to the crowd. Maybe gyrate a little bit. Young jobbers in tight white trunks need to give the fans a thrill. Something to make up for their lack of skill.”

I growl. What an asshole. I grab his fingers under my chin. I plant my feet and push up as I bridge. I manage to slide up his leg then throw myself to the side, escaping. Hollywood reaches out and grabs hold of my hair. He pulls me back, keeping me from getting away. I go for his hand in my hair. Mistake. With my arms up, he smoothly shifts, grabbing under my armpits. FUCK! I’m in a full nelson.

Hollywood cranks on the nelson as he falls back. I lie on top of him and he gets his legs around my waist. He locks his boots in front of me and squeezes on the body scissors. Once again, he’s not holding back. I fight really hard and try to power out, but nothing works. He playfully moves me back-and-forth as he cranks hard on the hold.

“What’d I tell you? Spread those legs. And whimper a little more.” He suddenly collapses my shoulders as he squeezes my sides. I let out a gasp. “Okay, that works, too. You moving those hips to get that pouch jiggling, boy?”

I calm down. I can handle this. I focus then bridge up. This is why I do 250-lbs hip thrusts. To lift assholes like this. Hollywood holds the scissors, so I lift him up with me then I drop down, thrusting hard. CRUNCH! He’s caught between the ring and my ass. It’s enough for me to power free and roll away.

Hollywood says, “Nice move. That’s one. First time wrestling anyone who’s actually good?”

“I kicked Max Dickens’ ass when he disrespected me. And I gave him a little something to remember me by.” I grab my bulge for emphasis so he gets my point.

“You sure he remembers that?” My fists tighten. Hollywood adds, “I bet you went low to do it.” He smirks. I frown. How’d he know? “Don’t try that here. You want a job? Wrestle me.”

I’m about to reply when he surprises me with a kick to the abs. THUD! OOF! He grabs me by the hair, saying, “Young, dumb and full of cum. No wonder Ben’s so high on you.” The muscleman falls back, pulling me down into a DDT. CRACK! I’m seeing stars, barely conscious. I feel him rolling me over onto my back. He lies across my chest and starts to count.

A slap on the mat. “ONE!”

I try to will my shoulder up. “TWO!”

Damn it. Move! “THREE!”

Pinned. Fuck, that was humiliating.

Hollywood rolls off me and grabs my hand. He uses it to pull me up. The muscle hunk taps my cheek, “Don’t quit your day job, kid.”

I shake the cobwebs out of my head, “Again.”

“You got it.”

Me vs. Hollywood. Again.

We lockup again. This time, I’m going to be smarter about it. I push and work to force him down into a head scissors. It works. Hollywood goes down towards my legs. Unfortunately, He grabs behind my legs and lifts, tripping me onto my ass before I wrap them around his head. PLOP! The handsome hunk drives forward, clotheslining me flat onto my back. WHOMP!

Hollywood drags me up by my wrist then trips me down face first. SPLAT! He mounts my back then gives me a big forearm to my back. THWAK! I fight under him, but another forearm ends that. WHACK! The muscle stud smacks my head, taunting me.

“Young? Check. Dumb? Check.” He slides back and presses his bulge into my ass. I feel him hump, “You full of cum, too? Yeah, I bet you are. You CLAW boys fuck non-stop, don’t you?”

I buck up and topple him off. Hollywood lashes out with a boot to my side. WHOMP! The force sends me rolling all the over back onto my stomach. The muscle stud comes in fast with a double axe handle to my back. WHACK! He grabs my hair and the back of my trunks. He drags me up and I feel my trunks wedge up my ass. Hollywood throws me into the corner. CLANG!

The muscle stud presses his body on top of mine, “What the fuck is Ben teaching you boys? More to wrestling than having a bubble butt.” He grabs my wrist as he backs off, “It’s nice, but that doesn’t make you a wrestler.”

Hollywood whips me out of the corner, but I reverse it. I grab his wrist and pull him with me. As we close in, I drop and twist his arm, judo-flipping him over. He’s upside down when he hits the turnbuckles. CLANG! The handsome hunk hits hard then bounces off, landing face down on the canvas. SPLAT! I waste no time, grabbing his left leg in a single leg crab.

“Here’s something Ben taught me.”

I rise up and fold the leg, bending the muscleman in half. I pull as hard as I can, making it hurt. He moans under me, so I know I’ve got it locked on right. “I heard you were out with a knee problem. Was it this one?” I punch his left knee. POW! POW! POW! Hollywood curses and tries to power out. I counter but he surprises me with a twist. I fall to the side as he pulls himself up.

We both turn and charge into each other. We lock up and fight for control. I kick his left leg. It buckles a little, enabling me to push him down, get in behind him and lock on a full nelson. I force him up, locking my hands behind his head. Hollywood grunts and tries to power out, but I’ve got leverage. We’re pretty close in strength. I crank hard on it. Gotta make him suffer.

I pull him back until I’m in the middle of the ring. I force his chin into his chest then lean back . When his boots leave the canvas, I start spinning. I get going by the half-turn point. I spin him around and his boots fly out from the centripetal force. After about four rounds, I let go and he crashes down and bounces all the way into the bottom rope. WHAM! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK!

I move in with a bunch of big boots to his side. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! I reach down and drag the handsome hunk up by the back of his trunks. I make sure to wedge his trunks up his ass. Hm, nice. “C’mon, sweet cheeks.” He’s still a little wobbly from the spinning, so he can’t block me. I move him around then lift him up across my shoulders into a torture rack.

I bounce Hollywood as I try to break him in half. The muscle stud groans but doesn’t give. I bend his ripped body as hard as I can. He’s not that heavy, but he starts kicking. Fuck. He’s trying to slide off. I fight to hold him, but he slips free, landing behind me. PLOP! I spin, hoping to surprise him with a big clothesline. I don’t. He ducks and I whip around.

When I stop, my back is exposed to him. Damn. Suddenly, Hollywood grabs my hair and pulls me to the side. He steps over my leg from behind and bends me, locking me into an ab stretch. ARGH! The muscle stud hammers my abs with big forearms. THUD! THUD! THUD! I fight to power out, but I can’t. He’s too good and too strong with this amount of leverage.

Hollywood cranks me sideways in the ab stretch. I feel the extra effort as he’s really going for it. Probably because I went at his knee. I feel my muscles tearing as he shows me how this hold is supposed to be done. Fuck. I’ve never felt an ab stretch like this one. I gotta get it together. I focus through the pain. I remember a question he asked me. It’s my only shot.

I grunt, “You wanna see the best thing that Ben’s teaching us?”

I relax my body then whip my hanging right arm up. I open my hand and hope. I’m lucky as I reach his face. I lock my thumb and middle finger against his temples. I press them in with all my fingers digging into his face. The handsome hunk cries out. He gives up the ab stretch as he tries to pry my fingers off. I turn, keeping the face claw locked on as tight as I can.

Hollywood cries out, pulling at my fingers. I need to break his concentration. I run the muscle stud backwards into the corner. CLANG! The impact distracts him a little. In one smooth move, I leap onto the middle ropes, straddling him. Now, I’ve got real leverage. I push down and grab my wrist with my free hand. The boss whimpers and squirms under me.

I stay focused. The handsome hunk’s legs are stomping the mat. He tries hitting my arm to break the hold, but that only shoots more pain into his head. I feel him getting weaker and he slides down the turnbuckles. I hop back down to the canvas, pushing down to drive the proud muscleman to his knees. I twist my hand a little as sweat rains down from my nose and chin.

Hollywood taps my forearm, “GIVE! GIVE! GIVE!”

I open my hand and stumble backwards. Holy fuck. I just beat him. Hollywood falls forward into a prayer pose with his ass up and face on the mat. He moans and massages his head. Yeah, the Kaine Claw is a killer alright.

“Got any more questions? Or do you just wanna go again?”

Me vs. Hollywood. Tiebreaker.

We circle the ring. I can see the respect in his eyes. I’m pretty sure that I have the job but neither one of us are gonna be happy with a tie. He’s not that kind of guy. I’m not that kind of guy. I feel pretty good but I surprised him with that claw. He’s gonna be on the lookout for it. I have to focus and be ready when I get my chance.

Another lockup. I try to duck and go low but he lifts his knee up into my chest. WHOMP! A big forearm across my back drops me to the canvas. THUD! I feel his boots driving down on top of me. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! He’s really going for it. I roll away but he follows. He grabs the back of my white trunks and pulls me back to the center of the ring. I hear the seams crack but they hold my weight.

Hollywood lets go then I feel his boots again. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! Softening me up. I struggle to rise but he lands an elbow drop to my back. WHACK! SPLAT! I feel him lock my left arm between his legs and he reaches under my chin. Fuck. He’s trying to finish me fast. I moan when he pulls up on the crossface. My neck and shoulder twitch with pain.

“Okay, kid, you got a fall. Now, it’s time for you to give.”

“UH! The only. Thing. UH! I’m. Going. UH! To give you. Is an asskicking. UH!”

“You’d rather go down hard now than live to fight on the card tomorrow?”

I grunt, trying to focus on escaping, but I can’t not talk back. “You. UH! Offering. Me. A job. To quit? Must. Be. Scared.”

Hollywood just laughs. He lets go of the crossface, pushing my face into the canvas with authority. SMACK! I’m stunned for a second. It’s enough time for him to mount my back and pull my up into a camel clutch. I feel pain shooting up from my lower back. I curse and try to power out, but he’s got me locked in too tight. His right hand holds my chin up.

The muscle hunk grabs my hair and pulls on it with his left hand, “Don’t make this more than it is, kid.”

“If you were. So. Fucking. Confident. You’d just. Finish. Me.”

“Okay, I guess I better just do that. Finish you.”

I feel him pull back and I can see the ceiling. My chest is high. My back is screaming for me to do the smart thing and quit. I fight it. I wanna win this nothing match. Damn, I am stupid. I close my eyes and grit my teeth. I gasp. Hollywood blinks first, easing up. He realizes I’m not giving, so he pushes me forward, slamming my head into the canvas again.

I writhe under him while he says, “You kids. More pride than brains.”

Hollywood grabs my hair and drags me up to my feet. He’s behind me, so I run back, hoping to surprise him by ramming him into the corner. The muscle stud just moves and I run myself into the corner. CLANG! The handsome hunk is on me fast with a big boot to my gut. STOMP! OOF! I bend forward and he grabs around my waist. A lift and flip later and I’m up in an over-the-shoulder backbreaker.

I hang on his left shoulder with his arms holding me around the waist. Hollywood walks me around the ring. He bounces and starts to whistle. Cute. Fuck. My back can’t handle this. I cry out. He senses I’m nearly done. And he’s right. I desperately kick my legs. It’s just enough to destabilize him. I slide down his back and my feet touch the ground. PLOP! Yes!

The muscle stud reaches back and grabs my hair. He pulls us back-to-back as he forces the back of my head onto his shoulder. Suddenly, he drops with the neckbreaker. I black out. Only for a second, but I must have because he’s already on top of me, slapping out the pin.

TWO! Shit. Somehow, I missed one.

I throw my arm up and it’s enough thanks to his casual pin. My shoulder is up just in time. Hollywood makes a comment, but I can’t understand it. I feel him roll off me. He grabs my wrist and pulls me up. I go with the momentum and break free from him/ I fall sideways into the opposite corner, the turnbuckle under my left armpit holding me up.

Fuck.

I hear him stomping towards me. In desperation, I grip the top rope and throw my boot up as high as I can. Hollywood runs right into my superkick, chin first. CRACK! The muscle hunk stumbles backwards as I right myself. He stops in the middle of the ring, wobbling like he’s out on his feet. I walk towards him as his arms flail weakly like a windmill to keep from falling.

As Hollywood fights to stay on his feet, I look him in the eye. I notice that he’s not staring back. His eyes are rolling and glassy-eyed. His handsome face isn’t so handsome now with his mouth hanging open and tongue hanging out. Those ripped, powerful legs look like jelly as his feet shift around, barely keeping him from collapsing to the canvas.

When I get in front of him, his arms stop moving and he lunges at me. No, not a lunge. He falls forward. His face slams into my left pec and I reach under his armpits. His feet shift again, but I’m holding up at least half his weight. I feel his lips moving on my chest and his tongue running over my sweaty slab of beef. His hands try to grip my forearms for support but slide off.

I enjoy the feeling of watching this muscle hunk helpless against me. I grip his hair and pull his head back so he’s looking up at me. Still nothing there, but I stare down at him anyway. I tell him, “Hope I earned your respect now, old man.” I shift my arms back, forcing him to stand on his own. He can’t. Instead the handsome hunk slides down my torso slowly. Off my chest, down my abs until he’s on his knees with his face pressed against my hip.

Fuck. Hollywood’s arms hang down limp and his mouth is still open. Right at my bulge. Fuck. I’d love to just pull my trunks down and face fuck this muscle stud right here. But that’s not why I’m here. I’m here to get a job. I thrust my hips softly, bouncing him back-and-forth against my bulge. Okay, I should end this before I shoot.

I grab his hair, pull his head back and flex my bicep over him. Uh oh, he’s getting his brains back together. I can see it as he stares at my arm. I quickly force him back up then scoop him up. I feel him struggle, but he’s not right, yet. I got enough time. I carry him to the corner then hang him upside down in a tree of woe. I lock his boot in place then step back.

Hot.

I move in just as he starts to fight. Too late. I hope. I grab his wrists and pull his body up. I lift his face up between my legs until I feel his nose press against my taint. Now, he’s fighting. I taunt him, “Don’t act like you don’t like it. That’s man musk, prettyboy.” He lets out a muffled curse as I tighten up, locking on a head scissors. I crush his head between my thighs. ARGH!

Hollywood fights, but I’ve got his wrists and his legs are trapped. I squeeze tighter until I feel the fight leave his arms. I drop his left arm and it falls halfway, but he manages to stop it. I drive my fist into his abs. THUD! THUD! THUD! He instinctively reaches up to rub his stomach. I tighten up my legs and squeeze with all my strength. He moans and I feel his right arm go limp.

I let go of the right wrist and his arm falls. His left hand slowly slides up his abs to his pecs then it falls to the side, completely powerless. I bend forward and grab the top ropes on either side for support. I rise onto my toes as I cross my legs and try to finish him. His arms dangle. I shake my ass and his neck is like a wet noodle and his arm swing. He’s done.

I open up my legs and he falls, smacking the back of his head on the canvas. WHACK! I drop to my knees in front of him then grab his wrist. I lift it up and let go. It falls to the mat. SLAP! That’s one. I repeat the move. SLAP! SLAP! That’s three. I stand up and unhook his black leather pro boot. Hollywood collapses in a lifeless heap on the mat. SPLAT!

I put my boot on his carcass and flex my biceps. I know he’s not conscious, but I still tell him, “Now you know what it really means to be one of Ben’s boys. It means I’m tough as fuck, smart as shit and lucky as hell. Enjoy your nap.”

In the Showers.

“So, here’s where you went. This is my private shower this weekend, you know. I get the teacher’s bathroom. You’re supposed to use the common ones in the boys’ gym.”

I ignore that, “You’re awake. Ring cleaned, yet?”


Hollywood ignores my jab, just like I ignored his. He comes in, hanging up his towel and shower bag as I let the hot water cascade down my shoulders and chest then waterfall off my pecs over my abs. I put my head back and let the water hit me. I feel the muscle hunk push up beside me, sharing the hot water spray. It’s a tight fit, but I really don’t mind.

“Not many rookies get over on me. You did real good.”

“Thanks. And?”

“You’re hired.”

I nod, “Thanks. Boss.”

“You’ll be facing Dante tomorrow night in the opening match. He’s arriving in half an hour to help with setup. I’ll introduce you then you two work it out with Fred, the ref. I want high energy. Ignite the crowd. He’s winning. Twelve minutes or so.”

“No problem.”

We get to cleaning up. I can’t look away from his wet naked body with shampoo suds cascading down his muscles. Fuck. I notice he can’t look away from my soaped-up body, either. We rub up against each other, partly because we’re sharing one shower but mostly because we want to. His body is so hard.

I have to ask, “Why were such an ass to me?”

The veteran pro wrestler laughs, “Was I?” I wait. He nods, “When you’ve been around as long as me, you learn to read folks. Like I knew Ryker had to be handled with kid gloves. I gently scared him into a good performance. You? The way you walked in here? I knew you needed to get mad.”

“So, you played me?”

“Naw, I inspired you. Got to see your potential.”

“You saying you threw the match?”

Hollywood’s eyes narrow, “You think I’m a guy who throws matches?”

I shake my head, “No.”

“You think I’m a guy who lies about throwing matches just because he loses?”

“Hell no. Stupid question. Sorry I asked. You seem like a stand-up guy. One I like to get to know better.”

The gorgeous muscleman steps back out of the shower and opens his arms, presenting his body to me, “Then what’s stopping you? Get to know me better.”

I squirt soap on my hands and he moves back in. I put my hands on his pecs. Fuck. I start rubbing him down, feeling his hard muscles all over. I just spent an entire match feeling him up, but this is different. Not better. Definitely not worse. Just different. Hollywood reaches out, grabbing me behind my head. He pulls me in for a deep kiss. It’s amazing.

Hollywood starts rubbing me down, too. We fondle each other, getting slick and wet, our muscles shining. The muscle worship starts again. He asks me to flex then tells me how impressive my muscles are. How strong I am. The muscle hunk leans in and kisses my bicep as a show of respect. He rubs my pecs, kneading them hard then kisses them, too.

When he kneels down, my cock almost hits him in the face, it’s so hard. He soaps up my legs but tells me to flex them. Again, Hollywood worships my muscles, telling me how strong I am and how I dominated him. It’s all I can do not to shoot as this mature muscle man praises me. He’s a real man, so hearing him talking about me like this, it’s fucking a dream come true.

Hollywood rises after worshipping me. He grabs my balls and I do the same to him. We play with each other’s junk, getting clean and hard. Fuck. Another hot kiss. His tongue slides into my mouth deep. I hug him around the waist, lowering my hands to rest on top of his bubble butt. As we kiss, I grip his ass cheeks. Damn, I’d love to fuck him.

The mature muscleman pulls back and stares into my eyes, “Go for it.”

I gulp, hoping he means what I think he means. “It?”

“Don’t play shy. Or stupid. Or whatever. You won. I’m telling you to go for it. You know exactly what I mean.”

“Yeah, I do. Sir.”

I bring my hands up to his biceps and roughly spin him to face the tile wall. He reaches out to brace himself and sticks his ass out. I kiss his back between his shoulder blades as I caress his raised arms. I slide my hands down to his armpits. He twitches from the tickling sensation. I keep lowering my hands down along his solid muscular sides. I step back and hesitate.

Reading my mind, Hollywood says, “My shower bag.”

I reach in and find protection. Satisfied, I step back and massage his crack. I use my slick wet fingers to open him up. The hot muscle hunk moans encouragingly, “Oh, yeah. Fuck, yeah.” From him being an asshole to letting me fuck his asshole. What a stud. I love this guy now. I toy with him as I jerk my shaft, getting my rock-hard rod ready. I sheathe it and move in close.

With my hands tight on his hips, I push in. He groans and lifts his head, “Ohhh, fuck. Yeah. Breed me, stud.” I don’t need any more encouragement. I ride my new boss slowly, going deeper and deeper. He begs for more, so I plunge in all the way and hold it. He curses and tells me that’s it. Then he says something amazing. Hollywood grunts, “Get mad, boy.”

I start pumping, plowing his muscular ass and listening to his cries echoing around the tile room. I don’t get mad, but I go hard and that’s what he wants. I slam into his ass so hard that his feet slide on the tile floor. He fights to hold his position as he tells me to take him. I’m so hot for this muscle hunk that I feel my load building fast. I fight to hold back, but I can’t.

I slide out and strip my dick. My cock explodes the second I touch it, covering his smooth tanned ass, coating it in my seed. I drain myself dry. Hollywood raises his head, “That was too quick, boy.” He turns and reaches into his bag, pulling out another condom. He slaps it against my pec, “I’m flattered but I want more out of you. Do it again.”

Hollywood turns back to the wall. I jerk myself hard and it doesn’t take long. What a fucking man. I drive my cock into him again, his ass still primed from the first round. I begin ramming him. I’m so fucking hard from his heat, but the first shot took the edge off. This time, I make it last and I make it hurt. He takes it, loving every second.

The muscle hunk reaches down and grabs his own cock. He pumps away, telling me that I’ve got him so fucking hot. He calls me ‘stud’ and ‘beast’ and ‘champ’, all words that turn me on and have me edging closer to cumming. Hollywood gasps that I’m pounding his load out of him. Suddenly, his whole body shudders and I know he’s shooting.

That makes me shoot. I unload into the latex wrapper while I’m still inside his hole. He moans, “Oh yeah. Give it to me, you fucking stud.” When I slide out, Hollywood turns and collapses against the wall. I’m breathing hard, my cock still semi-hard. The boss reaches out and I grab his hand. He pulls me towards him and we make out, our bodies pressed together.

I get why Ryker loved this guy.

The End.

2 comments:

  1. ANY time you want to put Hollywood in a match is fine with me! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Duly noted! He is sexy and somewhat unique among my characters. And I expect that CLAW and Riot will continue to share talent after Ryker and Koke’s experiences.

      Delete