Friday, May 31, 2019

Story Preview: June 2019 (Warning: SPOILERS)

What's coming up in June? If you hate waiting or love spoilers, click away ...


All right. June is a fun month. A fan favorite fights a newbie then we have a continuation of one of my earliest and most popular stories ever.

The Cave Undercard 27: Him vs. Thor

Him, Thor

First up, we have an uncomplicated story with a one-on-one match featuring a muscular young rookie taking on a muscular older Cave veteran. The guys couldn't be more different, but that only adds to the fun.

The Cave Ring

“You’ve got the skills. The looks. The body. You’re perfect for The Cave. We’d be honored to have you join us.”

“Thank you, sir.”

I smile, “Please, Seon-Hui, just call me Cody.”

The beautiful young bodybuilder nods, “Yes, Mr. Cody. I must tell you that I appreciate your pronunciation of my name. Most people get it wrong or stumble, but you never do.”

“Well, Jae - he’s my boyfriend - his mother is Korean. I’ve been learning a few basics out of respect to his family. Names were step one. Food is step two. That’s as far as I’ve made it.” I give my most seductive look, “Of course, I’m hoping I get to call you by a different name ... a hero or villain name, perhaps?”

The young stud blushes, “Yes, sir. I mean, Mr. Cody. The terms you are offering are very generous. I graciously accept.”

“Excellent. And that’s just the beginning. I have a feeling your sales bonuses will be huge.”

Seon-Hui bows his head sheepishly, “Thank you, sir.”

Again with the ‘sir’. This time, I ignore it. I know Jae’s cousins are very respectful of hierarchy in the workplace, too. And even though The Cave is a gay-oriented, superhero-themed wrestling video company, it’s still a real business. I’m the co-owner with my best friend Ryan. Seon-Hui is now an employee. If he wants to call me ‘sir’, I’ll just let him.

Seon-Hui is a 19-year old Biology student at Cal Tech, which is actually where Ryan went to school. I was shocked when he reached out to us with a selfie that had me bringing him in for an immediate tryout. The young stud grew up in South Korea, but his English is flawless. It’s formal with an accent, but perfect. And he’s a sweet kid. I’m so used to arrogant young punks that it’s a cool change to meet a shy one.

Shyness is just one of many unique sides to the gorgeous hunk. The young muscleman is a 5’10”/220-lbs bodybuilder. What I like most about him are the physical contrasts. Like, his face doesn’t match his body. From the neck up, he looks so soft and innocent, even a little feminine. Below the neck, he looks like a warrior god ready for battle. He moves like a champion, but when he’s not wrestling, he acts like a nervous newbie. It’s interesting and I admit, I can’t quite figure him out, yet.

Bane of My Existence 2

Bane, Superman, Alfred Pennyworth

This is long overdue. For us, it's been years since Bane's plan to own Batman came to fruition. Instead of breaking his back, the villain has broken his spirit, dominating, humiliating and drugging the exhausted hero. Lucky for Batman, it's just later that same night in Gotham City. Time is a funny thing. What happens next? Well, I spoil a little of it with the character pics above, but that's as far as I will go.

Chapter 1: The Batmobile

Outside Gotham City, the spandex-clad muscleman drove down the empty highway at breakneck speeds, testing the incredible handling of the one-of-a-kind vehicle. His bulging biceps flexed inside the famous gray unitard, straining the seams. His mountainous pecs distorted the black Bat symbol as the fabric stretched across his massive chest.

Under his black mask, he actually smiled, an unusual event for the determined and serious muscleman. The Batmobile was unlike any other car in existence and he had to admit, he was impressed by its capabilities. In any other vehicle, he and his unconscious passenger would likely have spun out, rolled or crashed multiple times. It was an engineering marvel.

In fact, the arrogant powerhouse was much more impressed by the car’s performance than by the pathetic display from its previous owner earlier tonight. His vaunted opponent had presented no challenge. The outcome of their fight was never in doubt. Not that he had expected anything else. His months of detailed preparation had played out exactly as planned. As it always did. Still, he would have enjoyed a little competition. Some kind of surprise.

Bane looked over at the passenger seat with smug satisfaction. Batman was strapped in tightly, held up by the jet-style seatbelts secured over each shoulder and around his waist. Yes, the former champion of Gotham City was drugged, but a victory was a victory. Bane vowed that he would soon own the hero outright without the need for chemicals. It would require some intense training, but he knew that he could do it.

Batman’s naked muscles were still large and sculpted, but now they were also limp and soft. The hero’s cowl left his jaw visible. It was square and chiseled, but slack with a trail of saliva running down his chin. Admittedly, even exhausted, destroyed and used, Batman still looked like an amazing man. Bane knew that it would be a joy to have the hero as an eager sex slave and loyal henchman as he conquered Gotham City.

In addition to his own black and white mask with red eyes, short black leather gloves and tall black pro wrestling boots, Bane mockingly wore the hero’s gray bodysuit and mighty utility belt as symbols of his victory. He had left in place a few reminders of who the hero once was: the black boots, finned gloves, long cape and famous cowl. After all, Batman without his costume was merely a billionaire playboy and there was no satisfaction in defeating one of those.

As the villain drove down a stretch of the empty road, he idly caressed Batman’s firm inner thigh. They actually weren’t that different. Both men were brilliant. Driven. Perfect physical specimens. They both wanted order and control. The difference was that the Caped Crusader used his time and formidable assets playing by society’s rules. Bane did not. From his use of Venom to build his body to his use of people to further his agenda, Bane refused to be limited by lesser men. And that was why Batman was now the slave and Bane was now his master.


Alex


8 comments:

  1. WOW! Bane of My Existence 2!!! Damn! That was unexpected. Talking about unexpected! Thor is back!!!! And his opponent looks hot! Thank God June 1st is right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, these previews don’t leave you hanging for long. At least for the first story. :)

      Delete
  2. I’m in total agreement with Cody. Nice to see a nice and shy guy who is incredibly hot! With Cosy’s comment about not being able to figure him out, I wonder if the newbie will turn out to have a meaner side once he steps into the ring or if he’ll get squashed? One more day to find out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s a great question. The suspense ends tomorrow.

      Delete
  3. Yes! Bane sequel this month I'm so excited!!! And one of my favorite heroes the man of steel himself is going to be in it as well! I'll have to go back and reread the first chapter to make sure I remember everything before the sequel comes out.

    And damn cant wait for tomorrow to see how exactly the newbie changes when he steps into the ring. Also curious if he will get a hero/villain persona since the preview pic doesn't seem to show that he does get one. I'm more than ready to read this story tomorrow and find out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, maybe I should’ve gone back and re-read the first chapter if readers are going to do that! Hopefully it all aligns. ;) Yes, Batman’s been captured, so his best allies are bound to be on the case.

      And on tomorrow’s story, that’s more good questioning on our newbie. Hm, does the preview pic suggest he doesn’t have an identity? Interesting.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes, I’m glad Doug made the trip down and agreed to wrestle. And look who he gets to face! Lucky guy, right?

      Delete