Saturday, May 4, 2019

Review: Alex Costa vs. Luca Ferrari (Muscleboy Wrestling)

Full disclosure: This video was provided to me by Muscleboy Wrestling.

I like to be a couple of weeks ahead on posts, but I'm running pretty last minute these days. I've been really busy with work and life, but it's mainly that I've been watching a lot of mediocrity lately. Since I'm struggling to figure out what to review, I turned to Alex Costa vs. Luca Ferrari. I figured it'd be good, given the talent and the website description of their relationship. Luckily, it lived up to my expectations, so here we are.

Boyfriends bring it to the MBW mats!


Alex Costa and Luca Ferrari aren't the first boyfriends to wrestle on video, but they might be the best looking ones ever. Damn, they're an amazing looking couple. The hard bodies in tight trunks. Alex in camouflage and Luca in denim-print. The powerful sculpted muscles. The scruffy square jaws. The hairy chests. The sensual accents (I'm horrible with accents, so I think they're European, but I don't know from where). All of it makes them highly watchable, just as men.

These two are so hot together.

Alex's body is still perfect.

Luca's a sexy beast, too.

There's no mention that they're boyfriends. I only knew because of the catalogue description, but they clearly have a relationship. And Luca did serve as Alex's valet against Derek Bolt. So we know they're close and it's obvious right from the start. They start by feeling each other up and kissing, right before Alex slams Luca against the wall and unloads on him with stiff forearms to his hairy pecs. WHOMP! That's followed up with ab punches and we're going hard just one minute in.

It's a feisty fight.

Luca knows what he wants if he wins.

Alex shows off his boyfriend.

Action-wise, I was really impressed. These guys go hard at each other. It's not a sweet little romantic romp posing as a wrestling match. I saw one of those recently and I know that's not really my thing. No, these two are more than willing to haul off and pound each other. There are a number of popular holds, like torture rack, cradles, Boston crab, scissors, etc. It's action-packed for over 30 minutes.

Dude, not the face! You have to look at it later.

Turnabout is fair play.

Alex gleefully hurts the one he loves. 

In the end, I loved this boyfriend battle. It's incredibly sexy because it's rough and aggressive. This is no playful pretend match. It's got actual wrestling and conflict in it. Both guys go for it and they love the brutal back-and-forth. And I love it, too.

What are other bloggers saying?


So that's my take. What's yours?

Alex

2 comments:

  1. Pretty solid looking match and your write-up is excellent. Def going to get this one.

    ReplyDelete