Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Review: Dante vs. Nick Flex (Muscleboy Wrestling)

You might notice, I've added some "reactions" options. I'm trying it out, since comments are intimidating for many of you. I still prefer comments, but I'll take a click, too!

Dante vs. Nick Flex is one of two matches I bought from Muscleboy Wrestling's latest catalogue (as opposed to them sending it to me). The other was Scrappy vs. Joey McCoy. Why did this earn my hard-earned money? Well, a huge part of it is the guys - these are two of MBW's hottest talents that you can't see anywhere else. The other is the contrast, as these two are different in every relevant way except that they're both hot studs.

These opposites are damn attractive. 


Nick Flex is built perfectly for wrestling. He's gorgeous with thick sculpted muscles, especially on top with those heaving pecs and broad shoulders. Those muscles only get better as his matches go on, since Nick is also one of the most prolific perspirers anywhere, giving his pumped physique a super-seductive sheen.

His one weakness that we've seen repeatedly is stamina. He's been presented as more of a sprinter than a marathoner. He'll often wear down, which gives his usually smaller and weaker opponent an opening to manhandle the big muscleman. Just another reason to love the big guy. Of course, he (almost) always gets a second wind and finishes on top, but it's fun and exciting to see him weakened.

Yeah, now that's a wrestler.

Nick plays rough with his toys.

I love it when Nick adds a little something.

Dante is no slouch in the body department, either. If Nick is a perfect wrestling muscleman, handsome young Dante is a perfect wrestling muscleboy. He's determined, eager and always gives a good fight, whether he's against a muscular bad boy like Scrappy (review), an erotic bad boy like Justin Powers (review) or a sexy jobber like JJ Allen (review).

From the minute I saw this matchup, I figured it'd lean towards a squash with the young stud getting a couple of moments of control, but not much else. After all, Nick Flex is one of the resident supermen at MBW. While Dante can handle himself, he's never been in Nick's class. I will say that when they first meet up, the physical differences don't look that major, but it's actually squashier than I expected.

Hi, Dante.

Is Nick a chiropractor outside of MBW?

Dante's getting it ... sexy bridges sell.

Action-wise, it's pretty much all Nick. He thoroughly beats, bends and breaks down the muscleboy. Dante's only opening is actually handed to him as Nick spreads his arms and invites Dante to come at him. The young buck pounds the crap out of the superman's body, but it's quickly reversed and the remainder of the match is one-sided with a lot of punishment dished out for 27 minutes.

I don't want to be one of these entitled fans who pouts because the scene doesn't go his way. While I would've loved to see Nick tire out as we've seen previously and Dante get the upper hand for an extended stretch, there's no denying that the young stud makes a great victim. The pain on his face is palpable and his body looks great in his thin blue briefs.

Nick gets creative to hurt Dante some more.

Dante makes good use of his one and only shot.

There's just no denying it ... muscleman > muscleboy.

In the end, this is a solid squash of a young buck by a more experienced and more muscular bad ass wrestler. Both guys justify my faith in them and stay near the top of my favorites list at MBW.

What are other bloggers saying?


So that's my take. What's yours?

Alex

4 comments:

  1. It might just be my sadistic side showing, but all the talk about Nick Flex being a sprinter rather than a marathoner has got me wanting to see him take on a gauntlet of opponents. It'd really test him but I still think he'd pull through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don’t think that’s sadistic, I think it’s brilliant!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the review. I've been curious about this match. I'm a big fan of Dante, but it make sense for Nick Flex to be total heel in this one. I don't know how many matches Dante filmed during his latest trip to Muscleboy, but I hope we get to see him be the heel at least once.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dante could definitely do it. I liked him in control during the JJ Allen match.

      Delete