Sunday, August 20, 2017

Review: Dante vs. Justin Powers (MBW)

Muscleboy Wrestling has come out of the gate hard and fast. I've been pretty happy with my buys so far. However, it's daunting to figure out where to go next. Fortunately, a friendly commenter gave me some direction. In the comments of my Jake/Steve review, Chris posted his favorites from Muscleboy Wrestling, which included a lot of Justin Powers.

So I went in Justin's direction. How did Chris' suggestion work out? Well, I ended up buying all four Justin Powers videos, so what does that tell you?

Sexy Dante bends new superstar Justin Powers.

I have to say that Mr. Powers was on my list to look at, so I took Chris' comment as a sign that I should get on with it and buy one of his matches. I started at the beginning with Justin Powers vs. Dante. Not only did the beginning seem like a very good place to start, this match takes place in a ring, which is something else I wanted to see.

Justin Powers is fan-freaking-tastic. It doesn't hurt that at times he reminds me of two favorites of mine - a young Aryx Quinn and later a dominant Ty Alexander. Don't get me wrong, though, Justin is his own man. I'm just sharing that I had that kind of reaction a couple of times and it made me love this rookie immediately.

I love Justin's look, but mostly I love his persona. The guy knows how to dominate my attention, that's for sure. Everything about him screams charisma and watchability. And I love how much he loves Dante. The guy knows how to appreciate a hot young opponent and make the most of their moments together.

Justin is just amazing.

Mmm, Justin looks good like this, too.

"You want to get dominated?"
I'll take that as a yes.

"You want to get dominated?" That's Justin's opening line. Dante obviously thinks, "Sure!", because (a) who wouldn't want to be dominated by Justin, and (b) the cocky Justin does dominate Dante right out of the gate. He expertly combines punishment with exploration as he owns the dark-haired hunk completely.

A few minutes in, I'm thinking squash, but eventually Dante decides he should get in the game and try to dominate Justin. This turns into a mutual admiration society as Dante follows Justin's punishment + body-exploring lead. It doesn't seem like there's any doubt as to where this match will end up, just who will be top and who will be bottom. Justin is clearly an expert in wrestling as foreplay.

Dante decides to get on top in this relationship.

Justin can't resist being a kiss ass.

I wonder if Justin still thinks Dante's just a sex object?

In terms of wrestling, there's that, too. Body work, bearhug, piledriver, crab, etc. It's all here and often combined with erotic play - kissing, groping, and caressing. Justin loves Dante's body and ass. Dante tests out Justin's scrumptious bubble butt. It's a great blend that keeps the right balance of understanding the point of a wrestling video while adding in the thrill of two uninhibited young studs rolling around together.

There's really nothing I would change here. Camera work, location, banter and action all just work. I take that back - Dante pulls up his trunks when he shouldn't. You're hot, dude, let it all hang out! Anyway, love it and would happily see more just like this. Which is why I went and bought the complete Justin Powers collection. Can't get more of a rave than that, right?

Shake, shake, shake,
Shake your (opponent's) booty.

Does Dante get the last kiss?

Or does Justin dominate?

In the end, this was a great video. Most of all, I really liked Justin. That's not a knock on Dante, but Justin just dominates the video with his cockiness, sexiness and overall presence. Dante is hot, but after watching, it's Justin that I really remember. Action-wise, it's fairly basic, but every move is done for maximum heat with added eroticism. Hopefully the next three are just as good (or dare I hope, even better?).

So that's my take. What's yours?

Alex

5 comments:

  1. Nice review Alex, i agree with you on this match. Justin Powers is a favorite of mine now after seeing him against slade. My favorite match with him is against Ethan slade, It's more of a squash match but they really work off each other well. Also him dominating Ethan is so hot he works so well as a heel. Another guy you should check out is Ace Owens from wrestlers4hire. I watched his match against Nick Justice and was impressed with them both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh one other thing about this match that was weird is the green screen background. It wasnt too much of an issue but it did keep catching my attention.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the comment. I'm looking forward to seeing all Justin's matches.

      I like Nick Justice, but Ace Owens was kind of boring last time I saw him. But he's cute, so I'll give him another try. :)

      Delete
  2. Justin is a super sexy muscle boy! And I love how he just goes with the flow, Sexually. He punches and kisses. Pain and pleasure.Huge turn on the way he likes to wrestle. Two thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate the comment. Obviously I agree a ton. Justin's ability to combine wrestling, abuse and eroticism is incredible.

      Delete