Friday, August 4, 2017

Review: Ronnie Pearl x 2 (Wrestler4Hire)

I've really warmed up to the idea of a streaming membership. I only do it at Wrestler4Hire, because it's the only one I've seen that has great value. You get a lot of variety for a decent amount of money. And one of the benefits is that you see guys and matches that you'd likely never buy. And every so often, you find a gem, like Ronnie Pearl.

Hey, Ronnie. Nice to meet you.

Marco shows off the new stud.

I've never seen anyone blog about Ronnie Pearl. Maybe they have. I can't read every post, but I haven't seen it. And so, he was kind of a surprise. The guy is hot. Short (5'6"), but he feels taller. Sculpted. Handsome. Bearded. Manly. A good wrestler, but more importantly, a smoking hot sufferer. And Pearl certainly excels in the moments where he's on the receiving end.

So far, I've seen three matches with him, all against pretty big underground stars - Marco, Jobe Zander and Chace LaChance. For some reason, I don't seem to have anything from the Chace match where Ronnie is a stunning Superman and Chace is a manly Robin. It's not currently available. And thus, we see the downside of streaming. I watched it, but didn't capture any of it. Oh well.

Ronnie is pretty incredible and the videos are solid with some great moments. All of them are in this awkward little ring, which occasionally limits movement and the action. Anyway, I decided to review a couple at once - Marco and Jobe.

Ronnie is a macho hunk ...

... with a great pained face.

In Ronnie's match against Marco, the younger hunk shows up with belt. He's champion of something. Ronnie wants the belt. Wrestling ensues. It's fairly back-and-forth with long stretches of control for each guy. However, Ronnie being dominated by Marco is way hotter for me than the reverse. The action is good with a lot of focusing on their bodies. Marco's used to working in small spaces, so they do okay with the environment, but it was still a little distracting for me.

After watching this, I was definitely on the Ronnie train.

Marco's got a belt and Ronnie wants it.

Ronnie dominates Marco for a long stretch ...

... but I prefer him suffering.

Damn, Ronnie really stirs my ... interest.

The match with Jobe is a little more one-sided. Or a lot more. Outside of 3 minutes in the middle of the video, Jobe really owns the handsome hunk. I'm only familiar with Jobe from BGEast, where he's more of a cocky jobber. Here, he's hairier, more grizzled and more serious. And much more competent.

This match is basically a cruel and callous destruction of sexy Ronnie. I really wished for a bigger space here, but you get some great jobber-displaying moves that showcase Ronnie's hotness. Despite looking like a tough guy, Ronnie is immediately reduced to a helpless, screaming sufferer. So all that's really, really good.

Ronnie is back against the
super-experienced Jobe.

The manly hunk is putty in Jobe's arms.

Not the face! Not the face!

This time, it's never in doubt.

In the end, I have a small crush on Ronnie. He freaking hot and he's perfectly cast in the role of manly jobber. I love how he suffers. He wrestles well. And he fights back enough that you know he's tough, even as he gets manhandled.

So that's my take. What's yours?

Alex

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow that guys hot. Love the beard game! It looks like Marco had fun with him. Look at him tied up in the ropes or in Marcos scissor while pulling the. Eco back . Hot hot hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ronnie does have awesome beard game. :) Thanks for commenting!

      Delete