Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Review: Bart vs. Scrappy (Thunders Arena)

I'm heading back to Vegas, at least from a reviewing standpoint. There's a Thunders Arena video I didn't cover that I want to. Scrappy vs. Bart involves my current favorite wrestler and a Thunders rookie I was very intrigued to see. It is definitely deserving of some commentary, so I made sure I circled back it now.

Scrappy: "No, no, no. I hate this!"
Bart: "You ain't stopping this. There's nothing you can do."

Bart is my kind of stud. He's a cute, but manly pro wrestler with one of my favorite types of bodies. Not too sculpted, but well-proportioned. I love his smooth stomach, big biceps and meaty chest, but it's below the waist where he really shines. Bart brags that he can squat for days and I believe it. With that ass and those legs, he obviously does them religiously.

Not only is Bart a wrestling machine, in this match he's also a quote machine. I love when a match has enough quotes that I can use them under all the images. This one has these and more. The pro hunk is chatty and really sets the storyline of this squash.

I always praise Scrappy, so let me just say he's as perfect as always. I think he arguably has the best range in the business right now. I can't think of anyone else who's so convincing and compelling in every type of situation.

Bart: "God, it is good being me.
I get to just enjoy myself."

Bart: "It's called being a stud, son.
You don't know anything about that."

If I tried to do clever titles for my posts, I would probably call this one, "He's just not that into you." This video makes a great companion to Scrappy vs. Finn McCool (reviewed here). In that one, the two studs couldn't get enough of each other. Here, Bart gets more and more into Scrappy as the match progresses, but the feeling is not mutual.

Yes, Bart loves himself the most, but he also focuses on Scrappy's incredible body from the start. He mocks the smaller stud's muscles, but he's really checking him out. The big pro wrestler dominates, playing the bully. He brags how he'd beat up gym rats in college, but also how nice and pretty Scrappy is. And he constantly brings up how hard Scrappy works on his body and yet he still gets dominated by Bart.

Bart: "You're just a prettyboy. Spending
all your time at the gym not being an athlete."

Bart: "You're fun to play around with, you know that?"

Bart is overt in flaunting what he's got to his opponent. It's not just about flexing his quads or kissing his peaked bicep, which he of course does. Bart puts his pouch and ass right in the young stud's face. He talks about how much he squats, building up his ass and quads. Scrappy cops lengthy feels of both pecs and butt, but ultimately, he's not buying with the pro hunk is selling. I guess his heart still belongs to Finn.

Bart: "Lemme just pull that out.
I hate when it gets stuck. You like that?"

Bart: "Let me show you what squat results get you."

Bart: "Right there. Yeah, right there."

Bart: "I was born to do this."

Bart successfully manages to dominate without crossing the line into creeper. He gets right up to the line when he strokes Scrappy's hair, but never went too far. His persona evolves from jock meathead bully to a guy enjoying the domination of his sexy opponent.

There's solid action here on top of the storyline and personalities. Scrappy evens questions how Bart knows all these moves. Everything moves quickly and at 17 minutes, it's probably just about right in terms of time. Scrappy does get two brief moments of control, but it's Bart who's boss here.

Scrappy: "What are you doing?
You're fucking scaring me."
Bart: "I'm bigger. I'm faster. And I'm stronger."

Bart: "All that work in the gym
and you're still losing to me."

In the end, I loved this. Everything just worked for me. Bart perfectly admires Scrappy's beauty and savors his domination. Scrappy sells everything beautifully. He's remarkably sexy and defiant in his helplessness without breaking the premise of Bart's power over him. And, as I said, it's a great contrasting companion piece to Scrappy vs. Finn McCool.

What are other bloggers saying?


So that's my take. What's yours?

Alex

2 comments: