Friday, March 15, 2024

The Cave 30: Pink Punk vs. Toyboy


THE CAVE LOCKER ROOM. LOS ANGELES.




“You’re sure you don’t mind, Xaq?”

Xaq rolls his eyes at me, “I’m not jealous, if that’s what you’re asking, Cody. It’s just a match. You’re my trainer and mentor and he’s my friend. You guys aren't my boyfriends or whatever. I like that you guys get along and can work together. It makes my life a lot easier, which is the most important thing.”

I put my big hand on the muscle freak’s solid shoulder and smile, “Well, I appreciate your attitude. You’re right; it is just a match. Something for the fans to buy and enjoy.”

“You know, I’ve never seen your Pink Punk identity. Why are you wearing it?”

“The Bat has beaten Toyboy before. More than once. It’s been done; and honestly, I don’t think another match would go any differently. This will feel like something new.”

“But it’s still you. Why is Pink Punk vs. Toyboy going to be any different? Why do you even play Pink Punk? If you want to be someone else, why not like a major villain? At your age, you’d make a great Kingpin. All white gear. Cigar. Carry a cane to the ring as a weapon.” I tilt my head, unsure if he’s joking. “A lot of guys your age shave their heads, you know as you start to lose your hair.”

I’m 29, by the way, with a full head of hair. No receding, yet. I laugh, assuming he’s joking, although you can never tell with Xaq.

I explain, “The origin of Pink Punk is a long story. He debuted during a … unique period in The Cave’s life and had a very specific purpose. I bring him back when there’s a reason for it or I’m in a specific mood. It’s a very different feeling. A different mindset. With over 100 Bat matches under my belt, wrestling a different style is invigorating.”

“Different style? Intentionally losing is a style of wrestling?”

“I don’t intentionally lose. Pink Punk has won a few times. It’s just more relaxed and casual than The Bat. More like my private matches with guys who are less skilled or strong. Squashing them was no fun, so I adapted. That’s what I do with Pink Punk. It’s playtime, all about the fun of wrestling rather than the result. I’m proud that I can wrestle anyone, any size, any level.”

“Huh. I still don’t get it. You win those private matches, right?”

“Yeah, but I might lose a fall that I wouldn’t in a serious match. It’s slower, less aggressive, more basic. Pink Punk is a way for me to wrestle down to a guy’s abilities to give them confidence. A chance. Toyboy will be the first veteran I’ve faced since those first debut matches where, yes, I often got squashed. But since then, I think I’m 3-3 as Pink Punk.”

“If you say so. I get the multiple identities, but I can go only go one speed: all out. Going easy? Giving guys a chance? It just encourages laziness, Cody. You should go out there and squash Toyboy. That’s what I’d do, whether I was Spartan or Bird Boy.”

I repress a smirk, knowing he’d drop to his knees at the opening bell for Winston, just like he did in the stakes round after his match with Valet. I answer with, “Well, I own this place, and Pink Punk is good for business.”

We have a little more discussion and then he leaves to visit his … I don’t know how to describe the relationship between Winston and him. He said friend but that downplays it. Playmates? Dom-sub? Sir-boy? I’m not sure and don’t really care. They’re enjoying it, and that’s what matters. I’m glad to finally be alone with my thoughts before my stakes match with the sneaky twink and his arsenal of toys and tricks.

Being the Pink Punk is a different experience in and out of the ring. I’m still the same fit 6’ / 205 lbs as I am as The Bat. I’m just in a pink mask, trunks, boots, and accessories. Fans know the same guy is Pink Punk and The Bat. They figured it out from my first promo pics. Turns out that they know my body better than I do. Fortunately, it makes them love Pink Punk a lot more.

‘Unique period’ was a nice way of describing the worst time of my life. Pink Punk was born of best friend betrayal (by me) and punishment (by Ry). At first, I thought the gear and persona would be retired. That he’d bring up bad memories for us, but it’s been the opposite. For me, Pink Punk is about redemption, forgiveness, and a reminder not to be an asshole. And for Ry, it reminds him of how much I love him and value our friendship given how much pain I was willing to endure to save our relationship.

Stop.

I get emotional every time I put this gear on. I need to focus. Wrestling as Pink Punk is supposed to be fun. An adventure. I can afford to be distracted against rookies. I can’t against a devious and diabolical dominator like Toyboy. Physically, he’s no match for me, just 5’7”/140 lbs. His hands, feet (size 13), and his dick are disproportionately huge. His cock is one of the longest in The Cave, just slightly shorter than mine.



Ry recently accused me of playing things safe. Joke's on him. This is not safe. It's bold, risky, and even a little crazy. Winston is an experienced wrestler and a clever dom. He’s the guy I turned to when I wanted to try bondage for the first time. I had a great time being “tortured” by him. It’s one of the reasons I accepted this match. Still, he’ll be a challenge for me. Losing will have consequences, and that’s why I will try to win while remaining in the Pink Punk persona.

The most dangerous thing about Toyboy is, well, his toys. I don’t think he can get Pink Punk in position to plug my ass or bind my junk, but he’ll try. Even though I’ve had a ton of sex in my life (some have called me a slut), I don’t have much experience with sex toys. My massive dick is the only toy I’ve used, and our one play session is the only time anything was used on me.

Ugh. Get it together. My mind is all over the place. Ry. Past matches. Winston’s dungeon. If I want to get my fourth win as Pink Punk, I need to get my head right. I pump up with push-ups and shallow squats. I bounce around the locker room, waiting for the signal. When it comes, my cock is noticeably tenting my trunks. I haven’t been this excited in a while. It’s a good sign.

Time to go.

I'm the Pink Punk.


INTROS.

When I go through the curtain, Toyboy is already in the ring, his red and blue sweater vest and beige tights are stripped off, leaving him in blue trunks, red belt, and red pro style boots. His toy bag hangs ominously in the far corner behind him. I’m sure he can’t wait for an opening to pull something out and use it on me to even the playing field. I’ll fight to keep him away from it.

Is that a devious grin or is he just excited?


I bounce and flex all the way to the ring. Ry’s handheld camera gets the close ups while Pete’s does the long shots. I try to mix a fun, light attitude with some cool cockiness. I climb the stairs and shoo Toyboy back, anticipating him trying something before the bell. He’s that type of villain-heel. At his size, he has to go outside the rules, but I don’t have to make it easy for him. He backs into his corner.

I flex for the cameras in the ring. I admire myself in the large mirror on the back wall. (I do look good in pink.) Toyboy waits patiently, adjusting his toy bag. I subtly check his hands. They’re empty. Good, no toys. At least not yet. The tricky twink joins me in flexing. Yeah, right. I move in and we have a face off. I look down at the shorter stud and we have a staredown.

DING! DING! DING!

ROUND ONE.

The size difference is in my favor, but Toyboy wears a confident, almost arrogant, smile on his face. I sneak a look at him again confirming there are no toys. Phew. Still, the expression on Toyboy’s face has me suspicious and a little nervous. Maybe that’s his point. Break my confidence early, even while doing nothing. I don’t want to be the first to back up, so I wait.

Toyboy takes a step back. Good. He seductively says, “Looking good, Pinky. Man, love this chest.” He whips his hands up, but he just rubs my nipples. I let him get them hard. When he pinches one, I flinch. I immediately put a stop to that nonsense. I pull his hand off me and shove him backward. He stumbles back to his corner but never loses the cocky grin.

I ask, “Are we going to wrestle or - AH!”

“Something wrong?”

My nipples are tingling. Oh, fuck. I ask, “What did you do?”

Toyboy smiles innocently, “Who me?”

The tricky twink villain bats his eyes at me flirtatiously. I grimace. My nipples are on fire. I look down and touch them. They’re standing out further from my body than I’ve ever seen. They’re so hard and crazy sensitive. Just my touching them has me shaking. Fuck, what has he done? He waves his fingers and then wipes them on his dangling beige tights.

Toyboy slinks toward me, twirling his tights, “Somebody’s excited.”

I roll my shoulders back to steady myself. Fight through it. Unfortunately, doing that lifts my pecs and shows off my nipples dramatically. Toyboy licks his lips and I know where he’ll be targeting. The slightest touch will cause my knees to buckle at this point. I wonder how long this will last. Maybe it’ll settle down before . . . Oh, no, the lightweight villain whips his tights out.

AH!

Before I can react, the tights swipe across my chest. The spandex scrapes along my left nipple and I flinch. The tricky twink takes full advantage. His big boot comes up into my unflexed abs. STOMP! OOF! I bend forward and he smoothly spins behind me. The tights come around my neck and he twists them tightly, choking me. I grab at the fabric, pulling forward.

Toyboy turns as he slams his shin against the back of my knees. I drop down, kneeling in front of him. PLOP! The diabolical heel uses his tights to force me back into a dragon sleeper. I lean back, locked under his arm. I can easily power out of - AHH! Before I can do anything, he whips his fingers over my right nipple. I writhe but he holds me firmly.

My mind goes blank as he starts playing with my chest. Flicking, pinching, and twisting the super-sensitive nubs. The worst is the soft touch, teasing me. I moan as his arm tightens around my throat when I try to defend my nipples. My arms drop and he goes back to work. I thrash violently and with my size and power advantage I break free, rolling sideways and landing face down. SPLAT!

I groan as I regroup, the tights still wrapped around my neck. I pull them off to prevent him from using them, but they’re twisted so it takes me a moment. While I was doing that, Toyboy was measuring me up. His big hand slips inside that back of my pink trunks. NO! I hear a laugh as his long index finger rubs my hole, massaging it. OH! I involuntarily moan as he penetrates me.

“If you like that, just wait.” Toyboy backs off.

“What - AH!” I realize what he’s done. “You brat! You didn’t -”

“Yes, I did, Pinky.”

Suddenly, my butthole is tingling the same way my nipples are. Oh, fuck him. I roll away and climb to my feet. I will myself to ignore the painful pleasure radiating out of my nipples and butt. Toyboy is on me fast. I brace for a lockup. We meet in a collar and elbow. I easily overpower him backward to a neutral corner. CLANG! He tries to smack my nipples, but I defend them well.

I turn and throw him, flipping him out of the corner. He lands on his butt and bounces three times. I need to focus on wrestling and not his games. I breathe in deeply and then move in at him as fast as I can. Ooh. Fuck my hole is twitching. Just walking to Toyboy has me clenching up tight and walking with a lot more hip sway than I usually do.

I grab hold of his hair, and as I spin Toyboy around and drag him up to his feet, he goes for a low blow. I close up and his arm doesn’t make it past my thighs. With his free hand, he grabs my bulge. I grab his hand to pry it off. I tower over him, looking down as he kneels before me, one arm trapped between my legs while I hold the other firmly by the wrist. Toyboy smirks, “Damn, your nipples are ripe.”

I ignore the taunt. We’re frozen as we both work out the angles. As I lean forward to grab his arm between my legs, he opts for the most obvious solution. Toyboy drives his face forward, slamming his forehead into my packed trunks. SQUISH! He hits my balls squarely. I grunt, my legs open and his arm comes up, finishing the job. SQUISH! URK! I stagger backward.

Toyboy rises and dusts his hands, “I think you’re ready, Pinky. Let’s wrestle.”

The devious villain spins, aiming his boot at my chin with a super kick. I manage to lean back, but he still clips me. WHACK! My eyes roll back in my head. I stumble backward, toppling into the corner. CLANG! I sit on the middle turnbuckle, still massaging my balls as my super-sensitive nipples and hole twitch. I act more stunned than I am to bring him closer to me.

When Toyboy closes in, I throw my 205-lbs body at him, sending him down with a big shoulder block. WHOMP! SPLAT! It’s not fancy, but it worked. I drag him up, scooping him across my chest. AH! His smooth flesh slides over my nipples and I flinch. He squirms as I hold him, managing to rub me. I can easily support his weight, but the movement keeps distracting me.

Enough of this. I bend forward to bodyslam him, but he grabs behind my head and pulls me down with him. My head goes down and we roll over, locking me in an ass-up cradle. Toyboy splits my legs and locks them down, one behind his head and the other between his legs. With his free hand, he wastes no time tormenting my nipples. NO! STOP! He doesn’t stop.

My cock grows in my pink trunks. His hand rises then flicks my throbbing, trapped dick. “Love this meat, Pinky. So big and thick and perfect. It’ll look great uselessly flopping around after I take these pretty trunks from you.” I struggle but when I get close to powering out, he slides his hand into the leg of my trunks. A finger to my hole settles me down. OH! AH!

I forget all about escape as he lightly finger fucks my tight tingling hole. MM! OH! “Yeah, that’s a good boy. Silly jobber, you belong to me now.” I growl and stretch my body out. The force is too much for him to hold and I get free. I roll onto my side. One ass cheek hangs out on the side where he forced his hand in, but I can’t care about that. I slowly rise to my feet.

Toyboy lets me rise which has me suspicious. When I find him, he’s just standing, waiting. I move in cautiously. As we move to lock up, he ducks. I anticipate a low blow but instead, he jumps on my back. His arms hang over my shoulders as he lifts his legs up my side. He wraps them around my neck. I instinctively grab them, holding him up in a piggyback to take the weight off my neck.

I turn to aim him at the corner, planning to run him back. I notice he has something in his hand. A small bottle. He flips the cap and forces it up my nose. A squeeze of his legs forces me to inhale, and I breathe in a hit of poppers. Oh shit! I drop his legs and throw him off me. I stumble forward, breathing out to clear my nose but it’s too late. Fuck. I need to react fast before it hits me.

The tricky twink teases, “You still had a little too much fight in you, Pinky.”

I charge at Toyboy. I’m slower. I miss, running into the corner front first. CLANG! He jumps up behind me. The lightweight heel grabs my hair, pulls my head back, and shoves the bottle up my other nostril. I try not to inhale but he reaches down over my shoulder, tweaks my nipple and squeezes the bottle. I can’t help but take in more. The first dose is already working. Now a second. Damn.

Toyboy tosses the bottle aside. He continues work my nipple. I moan loudly. The tricky twink drops down behind me. He jerks my trunks up, wedging them up my ass. OH! I hang over the top turnbuckle, trying to get my wits. He slaps my bare butt. SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! I passively take the abuse. I even enjoy it as my cock grows uncomfortably hard in my wedged trunks.

The lightweight heel grabs hold of my hair. He uses it to drag me backward. He spins, positioning us back-to-back. Using my hair, he pulls the back of my head onto his thin, bony shoulder. Toyboy switches his grip, holding me in place as he firmly grabs under my chin. His spandex-covered butt slides across my bare cheeks as he swivels his hips. SWISH! SWISH! SWISH!

After the third pass, he hops and then drops, dragging me down with a neckbreaker. When he lands on his butt, the sudden impact jams my head on his shoulder. PLOP! KRAKT! I’m momentarily stunned when he lets me go. I roll onto my side, twitching as I try to regain focus. The move is devastating but it’s everything else he did to prep me. I’m slow in mind and body.

Toyboy drives his boot into my back until I’m lying flat on my stomach. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! He adds more big boots to my lower back. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! I convulse with every shot. I’ve got my hips and bare ass elevated to take pressure off my rock-hard cock. It makes an inviting target for his boot. STOMP! SQUISH! ARGH! I grunt as my dick is crushed into the mat.

The tricky twink stands on my bare butt. As humiliating as it is, it’s also painful. 140-lbs isn’t much but when it’s pressing down on your trapped hard-on, crushing into an unforgiving ring, believe me, it’s not pleasant. I lift my hips to ease the pressure, lifting him up, but he adds bouncing to the mix and my dick is pumped under me. AH! Weird as it is to say, with the poppers, I might cum if he keeps it up. I moan in relief when he finally steps off.

Toyboy turns around. He grabs one of my boots and lifts. I’m forced into a single leg crab as he sits down and leans back into it. My back aches but worse, he immediately uses the hold to toy (no pun intended) with my junk. FUCK! The lightweight heel uses his skill to quickly bring me to the heights of pleasure and pain. My mind, already muddled, goes blank and I stay trapped, even though normally, I could easily kick out.

The pleasure of his manipulations suddenly turns to pain. He digs his knuckles into my taint. ARGH! Toyboy has me pounding the canvas. He eases up but quickly wraps his big hand around my balls and squeezes. AH! NO! The tricky twink lets go but again, my relief is short-lived. He reaches into the leg hole of my trunks, fishing out my cock and balls.

My manhood hangs free, my cock hard. In the single leg crab, it points down at the ring as it stretches up my abs. He jerks it and I think I might cum. Until he pulls up on it. ARGH! He draws it up slowly, forcing it in the wrong direction! NO! NO! NO! The pain gets worse, and the danger is too much. “STOP! Don’t break my dick! Please!”

“You know how to save yourself, Pinky.”

“I GIVE! I GIVE! I GIVE!”

Toyboy releases his grip on my cock and the crab. I collapse on the canvas, whimpering. I reach down and check everything as his boot lightly kicks my bare butt. I can’t easily tuck my junk inside my trunks, so I have to pull the pink spandex down my thighs to do it. Even that takes some time, pulling them out of my crack and stretching them over my cock and balls.

No sooner are they down then the villain is on my back. He pulls my hair up and I get two more shots of poppers. Oh fuck! My mind fogs again and I relax, lying on my stomach. Oh no. I feel a warm and wet object at my hole. NO! It parts my cheeks. I whimper as he sits on my back facing my ass. One hand kneads my left butt cheek as he taunts me.

The tricky twink laughs, “C’mon, Pinky, you knew it was coming. Lose a fall with me -” Toyboy pushes a lubed butt plug deep inside me in one move. “- and you get plugged, boy!”

OH FUCK! The thick rubber cone fills me up. It’s locked inside me as my hole closes up, leaving only a hard base outside between the soft muscular mounds of my ass. My cock leaks a little from the sensation. Toyboy grabs my trunks and pulls them up over my butt. He slides off me and rolls me over. He fishes a strap between my legs, binding the base of my manhood and then he finishes putting my trunks back, maneuvering my massive junk in place.

UNH. I shake my head, trying to focus. I let him help stand me up and lead me to my corner. The five-minute countdown between rounds starts. He spins me to face out and guides my legs over the middle ropes on either side of the turnbuckle. I lower myself on it, my head and arms falling over the top turnbuckle. I sit facing out in my corner, relaxing as he massages my shoulders and whispers sexy talk in my ear.

I close my eyes for just a moment and when I open them, the five minutes are up.

DING! DING! DING!

ROUND TWO.



BZZT! 

Oh crap. The butt plug vibrates in my ass. Toyboy roughly pulls me back from my perch on the middle turnbuckle. I flop back, hitting hard on the back of my neck and shoulders. WHAM! It wakes me up but stuns me, too. With my legs hanging over the middle ropes on either side of the turnbuckle, the tricky twink has time to hook my pink boots under the metal bolt holding the middle turnbuckle to the ring post. 

Toyboy stands over me. He pulls my trunks down, exposing me. The trunks can’t come off with my boots hooked but that’s what he wants. He carefully stretches the legs out, twisting them, and then sliding the pink spandex over my toes and ankles. I squirm and struggle. Fuck! He’s bound my ankles under the turnbuckle. I’m trapped in this low version of a tree of woe! 

The only thing I can do is crunch up and work to unfasten them. The lightweight villain isn’t going to let that happen. As I try, his big right boot slams into my abs. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! I collapse on the canvas. For good measure, he adds in boots to my pecs. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! I try to protect my torso with my hands and forearms but I’m slow and he’s able to target wherever they’re not. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP!

My bound cock is rock-hard and not going down any time soon. It bounces and flops with every shot. In a twisted irony, it leaks as my body is abused; not from that, but from how sexually aroused I am due to his games. He kneels down and I’m dosed with poppers again. BZZT! Oh fuck, now he activates the butt plug! AH! My eyes roll back in my head. Damn!

I lie there, stretched out, my knees up over the ropes, my limp arms over my head. The only part of me that isn’t limp is my cock, of course. I try to crunch again but I can’t get the energy to do it. I focus all my will and get halfway. BZZT! The damn butt plug vibrates, and I crash down. AH! SPLAT! Toyboy stands over me. I see why I had this time. He got his toy bag.

Uh oh.

I lift my shoulders, twisting and thrashing around. I try to move my legs to escape. The tricky twink is confident in his bondage, just watching me and enjoying the show as I wildly throw my body around in desperation. I quickly exhaust whatever energy I had in the futile escape attempt. I reach out and grab his right ankle in his boot. My big hand wraps around it.

“That was quite a show, Pinky. No wonder they got up here to film it.”

I turn my head and see the cameraman on the ring apron, camera aimed down at me, capturing that entire pathetic display of helplessness. He gives me a thumbs up and my cock twitches. No. I can’t give in. I look down my body, over my heaving chest and past my throbbing cock hovering over my smooth abs. My knees are up, and boots bound.

How do I get out of this?

The diabolical heel turns his right boot as I idly hold it. I forgot I was. “What are you going to do? Trip me? Twist my ankle? Crush it? Or is it an act of submission? I hope not. I want you to resist. I want you to hold out. That’s why I’ve only used the plug a few times. I don’t want to over-stimulate your addled little brain. Not yet anyway.”

The lightweight villain pulls out a tube of something. He holds it over my nipples, squeezing a blob onto each one before doing the same on my balls. Toyboy kneels at my head. He lifts it and rests it on his bulge and hips, forcing me to look down my body. I feel tingling sensations from the gel. He sensually rubs it into my nipples. I moan and my cock bobs and pulses.

“Yeah, you like that, don’t you? Bit of relief for your nipples? Yeah, I admit, that was a nasty trick to start but you’re so big and strong, Pinky. Well, you were. Now you’re just a limp sex doll for daddy, aren’t you? Daddy’s big-dicked bottom boy.”

I whimper, “No! Untie my feet. Let’s wrestle!” Toyboy pinches my nipples and I cry out. AH! “Please?”

“Please what?”

I swallow hard but if this is what it takes to get free, I’ll do it. “Please, Daddy?”

The tricky twink laughs, “Good boy. That’s how you ask. Request denied.” I groan in disappointment as he tortures my nipples. “Hey, I never said I would.” He stretches out his right arm and my balls are his next target. He rubs the cream into the tight shaved skin of my sack. The fondling feels good, and the gel starts to work. I have goosebumps of pleasure.

Toyboy slides forward. He pins my shoulders with his shins. Not to count a pin. No, he’s sitting on my face to work over my body. I can’t see anything, but his small round butt wrapped in blue spandex. The tricky twink plays with my nipples again, squeezing and pulling them from my chest. OW! I grunt. Suddenly, I feel a sharp squeeze. I cry out and writhe a little. Oh fuck!

I twist enough that he slides off. I look at my nipples to see clamps on them. Fuck! I reach for them, but Toyboy swats my hands away, warning me, “Touch them and I’ll move to your balls, Pinky.” He wouldn’t. Would he? The threat is enough. Next, he pulls out a bigger butt plug and some lube. It’s a monster. I twist but we both know I can’t escape my fate at this point.

The tricky twink holds the plug up high, making a production of the thing. He stares into my eyes as he replaces the one inside me with this monster. OH! FUCK! It’s hefty, opening me up for his big cock if he wins. Considering my current helpless state, that ‘if’ is quickly becoming ‘when’. Toyboy snaps a new remote to his belt buckle. Crap. He smiles as he presses it. BZZT! Vibrations radiate from the monster butt plug up my ass. My eyes roll back in my head, and I gyrate.

“Good boy, Pinky.”

My cock is brought to rock hard status immediately. The diabolical villain pulls out a simple leather strap, studded with silver snaps. He dangles it, “Can’t go wrong with a classic. Not that you need the help, but this will keep this -” Toyboy slaps my erection. WHAP! “- standing at attention.” He wraps it around the base and secures it two snaps tighter than I thought was possible. My junk turns purple … it’s going to stay hard no matter what now. BZZT!

Damn, the lightweight heel is going back into his bag. BZZT! He withdraws a vibrator. NO! Sure enough, he starts the motor. WHRR! When he touches the tip of my dick with the moving head, I gasp. A drizzle of lube on my dick allows the vibrator to slip and slide along the shaft. He pauses every time he comes back to my cock head. Oh fuck. I convulse on the canvas.

Toyboy brings me to climax. I cry out, “I’m cumming!”

“No, you’re not, Pinky.”

Everything stops. The butt plug. The vibrator. Toyboy whacks the left nipple clamp, and the pain sends my load back down into my balls. When he starts again, I get what he’s doing. Sure enough, I’m brought close only to be denied. To make matters worse, Toyboy forces another two shots of poppers into me. My mind reels as my arousal amplifies. I’m totally helpless.

With my balls begging for release, I join them. “Please! Stop! Just let me cum!” The tricky twink smiles at me, encouraging me to keep begging. “Please. No more edging. I’m begging you!”

“You know what to say, Pinky. This is a wrestling match after all.”

I growl but I have to say it. “I GIVE! I GIVE!”

“Good boy, Pinky.”

The devious heel releases my junk then uses his hand to finish me off. At first touch, I’m erupting, exploding into the air like a fountain. My cum splashes down on my torso. Shot after shot, my balls are drained. I lie back, thrilled at the release. The tricky twink frees my nipples. They’re bruised and aching, but freedom feels great. He jerks my cock, and it powers up again. He binds it again with the leather strap. What’s he up to? I submitted!

The lightweight heel stands up and poses over me. He celebrates his victory over me. My 5 inches of height and 65 pounds of extra muscle didn’t mean much against his brains and bag of tricks. I lie on the canvas, letting him have his moment. Not that I have any choice. He turns off the butt plug, but I know it will be replaced by his cock pretty soon. Fuck, he got me good.

Toyboy unlocks my legs. I stretch them out. He grabs my hair and forces me to my feet. “Wrestling time.” I look confused but he puts his hands up for a collar and elbow. My trunks are gone, my cock and balls are hard and purple from being bound at the base, and my butt is plugged. I’m drained. But if he seriously wants to wrestle, I’ll do it. Maybe get a fall.

We lock up. I easily power him into a standing side headlock. Even though I’m strong, I realize that it was too easy. A big paw comes between my legs from behind. It slithers past my taint and then seizes my balls. AH! The diabolical villain’s other hand bats my dick. WHAP! OW! WHAP! OW! WHAP! OW! I lose the headlock as he manhandles my junk.

The lightweight heel slithers behind me, keeping a tight grip on my balls. He pulls down, forcing me to squat. Suddenly, he lets go. OH! That feels better. I hear footsteps behind me. His boots clomp on the canvas. I steady myself for a moment and then spin around. I’m met with his inner thigh hitting me in the face. WHOMP! His momentum and my fatigue are enough for him to topple me backward with a roughrider. I land hard with his weight on my head. SPLAT! OOF!

Toyboy rolls off. He grabs my hair again and forces me up. I follow. I swing with a clothesline, but he ducks. I do a full tour then another half before I can set my feet. With my back to him, he grabs my shoulders, leaps up with his knees against my back then pulls so I fall back on top of his shins in a back-cracker. KRAKT! I bounce off his legs and then flop onto my stomach.

My pink boots kick the canvas as I groan into the ring floor. BZZT! The vibrating butt plug goes on and at a high rate. I scramble up to my feet in shock. My cock goes full mast from the sensation. BZZT! Toyboy moves in and immediately starts swatting my erection. WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! Between smacks, I try to push him away, but he ducks every attempt.

“Nighty-night, Pinky!”

I freeze. BZZT! He slips behind me. I try to react but I’m too drained and slow. Toyboy is on my back. He wraps his thin arms around my neck, locking on a rear naked choke. BZZT! One hard squeeze and I’m sent down to one knee. PLOP! As I start to go limp, my cock remains as hard as ever due to the leather strap tightly wrapped at the base and the damn plug. BZZT!

I grab the thin arms, but my strength is sapped and even they’re too much for me. BZZT! Normally, I could escape but it’s been a long, draining match. I fall forward, pulling the tricky with me. SPLAT! I lie on the canvas, feeling him humping my naked ass as he tightens the grip. BZZT! My hard cock is jacked under me by our weight and his thrusts.

I close my eyes and -

STAKES.

BZZT!

MMM. I wake up to the vibrating butt plug. I’m spread eagle on my back in the middle of the ring. I open my eyes to see Toyboy flexing over me. His boot rests on my pecs. I moan in defeat as he savors his victory over a bigger man. He’s hard out of anticipation and pride in his dirty victory. Not that I’m complaining. I knew what I signed up for when I agreed to face him.

“Get up, Pinky. Go to the corner and wait for me.”

I slowly roll over and push up. I stumble to the corner and sit on the middle turnbuckle. My head hangs down as I wake up. I notice my junk is soft and dangling, the leather binding off. Phew, that’s a relief. It’s nice to see it free and loose. Toyboy moves in. He kneels down. I’m surprised. What’s in his hand? No, no, no. I shake my head, “Please, don’t do that.”

“Shhh. Stay calm and this will go a lot easier.”

In his hand is a chastity cage. He plays with my soft junk, fitting it through. My junk swells up a little but it’s a large-size device. He gets that on and then slips the cage part over my shaft. I gasp as I see it sheathed in metal instead of latex. I helplessly stare as he fits the two pieces together and then locks it in place. For the first time in my life, my manhood is caged up.

Toyboy stands. He pats my cheek, “Can’t have the jobber outshine the winner, right, Pinky? And your meat? It’s too impressive. All eyes on me.”

I growl at him. Pete’s camera is zoomed in on my bound junk. I nod my head that way, “No, all eyes are not on you. They’ll be focused on how you’ve trapped my cock.”

“Oops. I guess humiliation sells.” The sarcastic villain backs up and admires what he’s done. “Spin around.” I get up and turn to face the corner. “Butt out.” The tricky twink pulls out the butt plug. POP! AH! That feels good. “I bet that feels good. Hang over the top turnbuckle and show me that sweet muscular ass. Yes! It’s not the biggest but -”

I snarl, “Hey, I do squats.”

“Oh, I can tell, Pinky. If you’d let me finish, I was going to say, it’s not the biggest but it’s the best because it’s mine.” He grips each cheek and fondles them. “I’ve got no complaints at all.”

Toyboy forces a finger inside me. I moan. “Gimme a break, boy. You’re slicked up and open. Don’t be acting all virginal.” I grunt. “Just for that, no more foreplay.”

The lightweight villain covers his cock then powers it inside me. OH! His pelvis presses against my cheeks as I take his full length. I gasp as I adjust to his surprisingly large cock. I breathe slowly, moaning softly. He enjoys my reaction. “Yeah, Pinky, take it all in. Big dude. You thought you’d squash me. Never gonna happen. Brains over brawn, boy. Brains. Over. Brawn.”

My cock is straining in the metal cage. I need him to hurry this up. I whimper, “Please, Toyboy. Please just fuck me.”

“Begging. I love it, you big bitch. Yeah, I’ll fuck you.”

The tricky twink starts hammering my hole. I grip the turnbuckle to hold steady. As I adjust, I subtly push back against his thrusts. He notices, “Wow, you got hungry hole.” It encourages him to pound my ass even harder. Despite him being a lightweight, it’s a powerful fucking. My cock leaks in the cage, painfully restricted by the winner’s diabolical device.

Toyboy slides out. He grabs my shoulder and pulls. I go with it. I don’t see his boot behind my ankle, so I trip over it, landing on my back. SPLAT! My legs go up as he folds my 205-lbs of muscle in half. He orders me to hold my legs behind my knees. I do as he slides over me, so his face is over mine. The victorious villain lines up his cock. “Eyes on me, Pinky.” I obey.

I cry out as he powers back in with one driving thrust that slams his hips against my ass. WHAP! AH! The fucking resumes in a new position. I stare at his face as he confidently splits me in two. “Two falls, big man. Two falls. You did nothing. I kicked your ass.” I gasp, unable to deny it. “Yeah, Pinky, that’s right. Take daddy’s cock. Take it all!”

I whimper, “Yes, daddy! Give it all to me! Please!”

My begging added to my humiliating defeat and submissive position is all it takes to bring Toyboy to climax. He pulls out, frees his cock (must be nice), and moves over me. He forces his cock into my mouth and erupts inside me. I swallow all I can until he’s close to done. He says, “Don’t swallow any more, boy!” I obey, holding the final shots.

Toyboy grabs my head in his big hands and turns my head. He orders, “Tongue out and show the fans what Daddy gave you.” I open wide and extend my tongue as Pete’s camera captures the load on my tongue and mouth. “Now swallow, Pinky.” I make a show of swallowing with a big gulp. The tricky twink pats my cheek, “You make a great bitch, big boy.”

“Yes, daddy.”

The twink rises and flexes over me. The cameras film it all, including my bound leaking manhood. I just lie there until Ry says that we’ve wrapped.

LOCKER ROOM.

“You know, you’ve got a really great dick, Winston. It’s long and you know how to use it.”

We're sharing a locker room post-match. Usually opponents are separated, but we're friends and it was a fun match, so there's no need. Winston also didn't want to confuse his boy and my trainee Xaq by making him choose where to go. He's certain the muscle freak will show up eventually and worried that he'd end up standing in the hallway, paralyzed by indecision. I laughed at the thought, but I had to agree.

The cute twink laughs, “Was it too much for you, Cody?”

I smirk, “No. Felt great. But I’ve never asked you, ‘Why all the toys?’ Getting fucked by your cock was the best part. You could dominate any guy you want just with your own equipment. Trust me. I do it all the time and I’m what? Maybe an inch longer and another in girth?”

“Oh, that. It’s fun. I can do a lot more and go a lot longer with my toys. Especially with bigger guys, which are most of you. I just love seeing a guy helpless while I tease and edge him. There’s a look you guys get when I’m doing it right.” The twink asks, “You enjoyed it, right?”

“Fuck, yes. I loved all of it, Winston. It’s a blast. That’s not why I asked. I was just curious. As you know, I’ve gotten that look from a lot of guys just using my own equipment.”

“Oh yeah? You think this -” Winston reaches out and grabs my cock. It powers up in his grip. “- is enough to get a guy whimpering and weak? Prove it.”

I accept his challenge. I casually toss lube and condoms onto the locker room mats and then I spin Winston around. I push him into the wall face first. I press my body weight on top of him. I push my finger into his mouth, ordering him to suck on it while I attack his neck with my mouth. He does. When it’s good and wet, I move it to his butt. I split the small firm cheeks and then tease his hole by rubbing in small circles. The tricky twink moans.

Pinned between me and the wall, Winston submits, letting me do my thing. “Do it, Cody.” He shifts his hips back. My thick, long index finger slides in. Winston gasps as I work. I easily find his spot. “Oh god, Cody! Yes! That’s it!” I turn his face toward me, planting my lips on his. We make out as I finger fuck him. I push a second finger inside and he’s whimpering.

I move to his ear, flicking it with my tongue. I whisper, “Want me to stop? Get a toy?”

“Fuck, no. Don’t stop.”

My free hand is around him, playing with his nipple. I keep playing with him against the wall. Winston is loving the three-prong foreplay. I’ve worked my fingers deep inside him and he’s ecstatic. I finish with a long sensual kiss combined with the nipple work and the two-finger fucking. He grips my forearm for support, his legs going weak. I slide my fingers out and then turn him to face me.

Winston whispers, “Please?”

The sexy twink’s cock is hard and full. I put my forehead on his and we just pause for a moment. I like making him wait. Anticipation is a powerful weapon. I finally reach down and scoop him up, throwing his 140 lbs over my shoulder. I slide him down, easily maneuvering him so he has one thigh on each of my shoulders, his face is in front of my cock and his hole is reachable for my mouth. I love lightweights.

The upside down twink braces himself with his hands on my legs. I order him, “Go on, suck it.” He engulfs my cock in his mouth as I hold him firmly. I lean forward and extend my tongue, tickling his hole. He whimpers as he sucks. I get him wet as he gets me hard. I tease his hole. He crosses his leg behind my head but never stops serving my throbbing monster.

I carry him over to the mats on the locker room floor. I drop him gently onto his back. I plank over him and then do wide pushups, feeding him my cock. He reaches up and caresses my sides. I pull out then spin around so we’re face to face. We make out again until I decide it’s time. I sit back between his legs. I grab protection and lube. I slick his hole then cover myself.

Winston lifts his legs for me, holding them up and out. I grab his calves with my massive hands then fold him until he’s in the perfect position. I power inside him quickly, knowing he’s open and prepped. OH! AHHHH! The twink adjusts as I start pounding him. I go slow at first, not to be gentle, but to build it up. He’s loudly moaning, taking the deep, slow thrusting.

“Look at me, Winston.” The lightweight open his eyes and focuses on my face. “Don’t take your eyes off me.” He nods, his mouth hanging open as he stares up at me.

I go faster, starting to hammer his tight hole. He’s young and mostly a top, so he’s really tight. His ass grips my cock. It feels great. I keep control, working him into increasing levels of ecstasy. I debate switching positions but based on the look he’s giving me; I don’t think it’s necessary. I’m pounding him with full force now. He’s crying out as I take him. YES! YES! YES!

Winston’s cock is hard and hovering. It’s leaking, in desperate need of attention. After all his time as a dom, he knows better than to touch it. I change pace and depth, keeping him off-balance. His eyebrows turn up and he whimpers. “Oh fuck, Cody! I’m cumming! I’m cumming!” I nod, giving him permission. AHHHH! Winston shoots hands-free, covering his chest and chin.

I see ‘the look’ as he tenses from the powerful orgasm. His hole tightens on my dick, and I release. I explode inside him, my body shaking as I give up another load today. We continue to stare at each other as I slow down, draining the final few drops. I slide out and then lean forward over him. I give him a kiss. I lick some of his cum off his chin and feed it to him.

“So, how was that? Do I need to keep going?”

Winston laughs, “No, Cody. Maybe later. I’m wiped. You proved it. You cock can make a man a bitch just as well as my toys.”

“AHEM.”

We turn to see Xaq standing behind us. He is in athletic shorts which are tenting with a full hard-on. His sculpted arms are folded across his thick chest. 

Xaq says, “I came in to congratulate Winston on proving he’s the top-top but now, I see you’re both beta bottom boys. I guess I’m the only real alpha top left around here. Maybe you two should be worshipping me.”

I roll my eyes and rise. I march over to the muscle freak. Without a word, I grab him behind his neck and lead him to the mat. I push hard as I use my foot to buckle his knee. He looks up at me defiantly. I point at Winston, “Your dom needs a cleanup. Get to it.” He hesitates. I state firmly, “Now.” The chiseled hunk looks around for something to wipe it up with. I sigh, “Use your tongue, sidekick.”

My sidekick nods and leans down. He enthusiastically licks Winston’s cum from his chest and chin. The twink puts his hand behind Xaq’s head, guiding him and making sure he knows his place. I enjoy watching the muscle freak work on his lightweight dom. I reach down and strip his shorts from him. HEY! Winston pulls him back to work by his hair.

When the naked muscle freak finishes his job, Winston says, “Your trainer needs a tongue bath, too, boy.”

I stand before him, hands on hips, feet spread, my cock shining with my cum. The condom caught my load leaving a lot for the kneeling naked muscle freak. Xaq feigns reluctance but takes my cock in his mouth. As he works on my dick, I get hard. Behind him, Winston has a devious look. I tightly grip Xaq’s head, impaling him on my monster cock, knowing what’s on the twink dom’s mind.

Sure enough, Winston lubes his fingers and shoves them in Xaq’s hole. My sidekick moans but he can’t move as I hold him in place. I warn him, “Keep working, Xaq. You know the rule. Finish whatever you start.” He settles down, going back to sucking me. He’s slurped down all my seed, adding it to Winston’s load inside him. I look at the twink and we smirk at each other.

I say, “That was a pretty cocky thing to say to your trainer and dom, sidekick: that we should be worshipping you.” He looks up at me, unable to respond with his mouth full of my oversized meat. He grunts something, but I’m not letting him talk. “Save it. I don’t want to hear from you until we’re done. Then you can tell us who should worship who. Understand?”

Winston chimes in, “You’re lucky, my perfect muscle boy. We both just came so we’ll be able to go a really long time.”

Xaq obediently nods. I used to find the muscle freak exhausting until I got to know and understand him. Now, I love the bratty punk. This is what he wanted. What he needed. He deliberately provoked us so he could join in on the fun without actually asking. Whatever actually goes on in his mind, I’ll never know, but I know I’m right and so does Winston.

We spit roast Xaq on the mats. I’m certain that this is his ultimate fantasy comes true. The two men he admires most are working together to ravage him. He proves me right as he explodes, giving up his load quick and unaided. His powerful body tenses as he coats the mat with his seed. I pull out and tap his cheek, “Don’t speak. We’re not done with you.”

Winston and I lead Xaq to the showers. In the steam and spray of hot water, we take turns but always keep his mouth and ass full. To Winston’s point, after shooting multiple times, we pound him into submission, getting another load from him before we finally make him swallow another load from each of us. We stand over him as he sits on the tile floor. We wait.

Xaq sheepishly asks, “So, are you guys going to keep training and playing with me?”

Winston and I pretend that we're debating it, but finally put the muscle freak  out of his misery. We agree that we will. Xaq’s chest pumps up with pride and his cockiness returns. Yeah, he got what he wanted. His trainer and dom tag teaming him. We had fun doing it, but it’s kind of a wash on who won this round. Other than Xaq who got to service us both.

I order, “Go get our shower kits, sidekick. You can clean us up.”

“Yes, Sirs!”

THE END.

7 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you, Alex, for allowing me to suggest this idea for match to write. I love the match and the entire storyline accompanied with it. Every character's role is perfect in it and it's really hot.

    I had missed Cody's Pink Punk character. Using it in this fashion is a great way to bring it back. It is also a great way to further the Cody/Winston/Xaq storyline vis-a-vis Xaq's training. I hope you continue to explore this.

    Anyway, thanks again for being willing to indulge me. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! I appreciate the suggestion. I like how the story turned out, too. :)

      Delete
  2. Absolutely loved it. Seeing the big guy completely helpless. I think the next time Pink Punk wrestles, he should start out in the cage suggesting Winston hasn't released him yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That’s a great idea. I love long term storytelling in The Cave videos within The Cave stories.

      Delete
    2. I agree Mangler's idea is a good one. That would be a fun match whomever Pink Punk wrestles.

      Delete
  3. vinnymusclestallionMarch 22, 2024 at 5:44 PM

    Very hot all the way to the end. Loved reading how cocky Xaq gets dominated by both alphas in the end. Adam had a great suggestion and, per usual, you wrote a wonderfully creative, descriptive and erotic story. And I definitely think Pink Punk needs to start out in his chastity cage when he next wrestles. He'll need to win to be "freed."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! If Pink Punk returns, Cody will have to have the great idea to put the cage back on.

      Delete