Monday, April 8, 2024

Encounters: Brian and Santiago (Part 2 of 2)

 

This story was inspired by Vinny Muscle Stallion's story about hiring a masseur.
The stories aren't related, just giving credit where credit is due.

SANTO SHARES HIS STORY.


My mind is spinning. I just beat and bred Santiago, my massive, bodybuilder (ex-)dom in a wrestling match/training session. He’s 28/6’3”/250. I’m a gym-chiseled 38/5’11”/180. Wrestling is one of my passions. Santo said he’d never wrestled before and that was obviously true. During the match, I unleashed a dominant side of myself and uncovered his submissive side. 

The whole experience of manhandling and fucking him was undeniably thrilling, but the aftermath is terrifying. I already had unwanted feelings for him. The match and sex made him human in a new way. Not to be some corny romance novel asshole, but I just can’t quit him. It’s a lot for me to process. It’s too late for second-guessing, but I should not have come here. 

Me (Brian). Him (Santo).


On the fight or flight scale, I’ve lived my life being 100% flight. I have successfully kept everyone at arm’s length since I was a child. Santo was breaking through, so I took flight once again and dumped him. Multiple times, but this last time felt final. However, he managed to convince me to meet with him. My plan? Arrive, get dominated, and be done forever. I would run home. He’d go away. I’d cut of all ties. I’d be miserable for a bit and move on having learned a valuable lesson about not letting things go too long.

I picked the worst possible time to reveal a fight instinct.

I lie on my side against his big, muscular body, rubbing his chest. My head is on his shoulder. His arm is under my head, reaching around my back and holding me close. My hand explores his rich brown torso before settling on his abs. Unfortunately, I’m enjoying the sensation of his perfect and powerful body. Let’s get things back on track by getting back into our roles.

“I’m sorry for winning, Sir. And for calling you ‘boy’. I got caught up in the moment.”

“Why? Wrestling me was your one job to do today and you did it exceptionally well. I needed to learn, and you taught me a fucking lesson I’ll never forget. It was the best lesson I could get.” The bodybuilder kisses my head. He says, “And you have some alpha in you. There’s nothing wrong with that. You took control very well for a guy who’s such a great sub.”

I snuggle in tighter, “You were really cool about losing for a dom. I guess you’ve worked with enough of us that you know what to do.”

Santo rubs my back, “You have it backward. I spent enough years as a sub that I know how to play the dom. Brian, you just brought out a side of me I’ve buried for three years.”

“What?” I push on his pec to lift my head up and look down into his beautiful eyes. He just stares up at me. I remember something he said when we met downstairs. I ask, “Is this related to the bad place you mentioned?”

“Yes.”

I ask worriedly, “Did a dom hurt you?” Fuck, I really care about this man.

Santo frowns, “No. A dom loved me. And I loved him.” He pulls me back down. I rest my head on his massive pec. “His name was George. We met at the gym. I was a cocky 18-year-old muscleboy who’d fucked his way through the place. I’d topped or bottomed for more guys than I could count. He was a 52-year-old muscleman. 6’, 210, shaved head, tattoos.”

George.


“I was usually there after school and evenings. He was strictly mornings. When summer started, I switched to mornings because of my job. When I saw him, I knew I wanted him. He was a hot daddy. Swagger. The king of the free weights. I had to have him, but George wanted nothing to do with me. My reputation had preceded me. He thought I was an immature, arrogant whore. He just totally shot me down.”

“How’s that possible?”

“George liked men, not boys. I didn’t take ‘no’ for an answer. I pushed. You push a dom hard enough and he eventually pushes back. George challenged me to come to his dungeon. I said ‘yes’ without knowing what that even meant. He took it easy on me, but it was still intense. Thought he’d scare me away. Instead, I loved it. We met again and again for months. We couldn’t get enough. Just four months in, he said he loved me. I’d been in love for weeks.”

“Oh. Wow.” I hold back asking what happened. Maybe the age difference.

“George knew my citizenship issues. He proposed to me on our first dating anniversary. A 53-year-old marrying a 19-year-old? It would have set off alarms with DHS, but he had money and lawyers. Good ones. We built our relationship proof and knew everything about each other. I got my green card with no problems. We continued as dom and sub, but also as husband and husband.”

I tentatively say, “Congratulations.”

A tear forms in his eye, “Thank you. I know what you’re wondering.” He breathes in. “George passed. Three years ago. It broke me. I wanted to die, too, but I had to be strong for him. He was so brave. He got weaker physically, but never emotionally. He made me promise to live my best life. George never stopped taking care of me. He made sure I applied for citizenship on the first day I was eligible. I got it, even though he didn’t live long enough to attend the ceremony.”

“Oh my god. I am so sorry. I don’t know what to say other than that.”

Santiago pulls my face to his. He kisses me lightly. “I was so broken. I closed myself off. I sure as fuck never wanted to sub for anyone ever again. George was my dom for life. I still belonged to him. My subservience. My loyalty. My ass. All his. He was the best and I was sure that I would be alone for the rest of my life. He left me everything he had. I could hide away forever.”

Fuck, that hits close to home.

I simply say, “But you didn’t.”

“No. We had friends, and I had my family. They pulled me out of the deepest pit. Reminded me of my promise to George. My promise to live my best life. But, after a couple of years, I was still in a bad place. I hid it, but I was. I needed a change. I needed to leave the past behind. To make a new life. Just over a year ago, I moved to Houston, made friends with my neighbors and guys at the gym. I opened up to men again. I still couldn’t bear to sub or bottom. The thought made me physically ill, so I tried being a top.”

The beautiful bodybuilder pauses, but I don’t say anything.

Santiago continues, “I liked it. Guys said that I was good at it. Sex was fun, but it was vanilla. I wanted more. I wasn’t sure if I was ready, so as a trial, I became Master Steele online. A dom. It felt like a safe way to try it out. Found a few subs. Thing is, I liked that, too. Somehow, topping and domming was more exciting and less emotional for me. Well, less emotional except for you.”

“Me?”

“Yes, you, Brian. I don’t even remember when it happened, but you and I moved beyond the limitations of our online world. I wanted more of that with you. Only you. I dropped all my other subs.” Wow, I did not know that. “I took a chance and signed an email with my real name, hoping you’d take the bait. And you did.”

“I thought that was an accident.”

“I know. It wasn’t. I’m sorry for lying about that. I was afraid if I told you it was on purpose, you’d dump me for breaking character. But you broke character right back. And so, we became friends who play. At least that’s how I saw it. I hope you’re not mad.”

“I’m not.” Why not? I should be. I can’t be mad at him. Not after what he’s been through. I try to work through all this. “Breaking characters. That’s a perfect description. I was worried because I also felt like we were becoming friends who played instead of transactional dom-sub. I thought it was just me.”

“No, it was definitely mutual and intentional on my part. I decided to embrace it.”

We lie on the mattress in silence. I’ve done his one job. I should leave. But I can’t make myself move. Not now. I wait for him to make the next move.

Santo finally says, “I’m obviously not ready to wrestle for any website, yet. And I guess I won’t be after today. I need a lot more practice and coaching.” Santo asks, “Will you stay for another practice round?”

I don’t know if he said that seductively, but that’s how I heard it. I breathe in deeply. In and out. I sit up and spin onto my knees facing him. “If you want to go again, I’m ready.” I’m so weak.

“Then let’s do it.”

REMATCH.

We both shower. Separately. I step out of the shower and look at my sweaty pink briefs. I don’t want to put them back on, but I don't want to wrestle naked, either. A knock at the door. Santo holds up a pair of light blue trunks. “Do you want these?” I can’t answer for a moment. The muscleman is in a pair of shiny posing black trunks. Fuck, the bodybuilder looks beautiful in them. “Is that drool a ‘yes’ or a ‘no’?”

I step over and take the new gear, not taking my eyes of him. Santo smirks and turns away from me. He shows off his broad back and my cock grows. When he walks back into the main room, I whisper, “That’s just cruel.”



Santo playfully calls back, “I heard that!” He laughs.

I moan. I don’t have any experience with boyfriends, partners, husbands, or any long-term relationship really, but that felt like a couple’s moment. Did we have a couple's moment? I pull on the fresh trunks. Perfect fit. As I check myself out in them, I wonder, ‘why did he have these?’ How much of this is all planned? Maybe just in case I didn’t wear the right underwear? They cover more, but I feel sexy in them.



As I step to leave the bathroom, I’m at an angle where I can see him in the main room mirror. I see him psyching himself up. He’s warming up, hopping around, talking to himself, and pantomiming different moves and holds. Looks like he might have learned something. I just watch the sexy muscleman in his skimpy poser, in awe of his powerful body, charming face, and boyish energy.

Seeing him like this, Santo is practically irresistible.

I should have left when I had the chance.

I come around the corner. The pumped muscleman stops and looks me up and down. He whistles, “You look gorgeous, Brian.” Santo moves in. I don’t move. He starts feeling me up. I close my eyes at his touch. The beautiful bodybuilder runs his fingers up and down my torso, stopping at the waistband. He circles around in back and caresses my shoulders, neck and back.

The worship has me getting hard. I step forward, moving away from him. I walk across the two mattresses. “We should start. Are you ready?”

Santo smiles, “Yep. Let’s get to it. Don’t go easy on me.”

I nod. We move in for a lockup. Our arms are raised, so I go for a surprise kick to the abs. Santo flexes his abs tight. My bare foot bounces off his abs of steel. THUD! He flexed those abs this time, forming a steel wall. The muscleman doesn’t move and just grunts. I’m going to say, ‘good job’, but he grabs me around the throat with his ginormous paw. URK!

Santo runs me back into the wall. WHOMP! He goes easy, but I still feel it. 250-lbs splash into me, crushing me between his thick muscles and the wall. SPLAT! I groan and sag, my face falling into his collarbone. When he backs up, I stand up, only to get splashed again. SPLAT! OOF! All the air leaves my body. It’s not scientific wrestling, but it’s simple and it’s working.

The beautiful bodybuilder keeps me pinned in place. He wraps his arms around my waist. I instinctively grip his huge biceps. He backs up, pulling me with him as he lifts me into a suspended bearhug. I point my toes, searching for floor. I don’t find any. I moan, my fingers digging into his arms as I moan in pain. He lowers my feet, but immediately lifts me up again,

This time, I manage to lift my legs, getting my shins just above his knees. The extra support helps, but Santo’s got his power on display. He’s really crushing me. Santo bounces me, adjusting his grip. I cry out. I slide my hands up, pushing on his shoulders. The bodybuilder keeps moving me around. It’s smart, keeping me off balance and in pain so I can’t counter.

On his fourth adjustment, I learn the truth. He’s not keeping me off balance. He’s searching. The muscleman’s thick pythons close in around my waist. Just below my ribs, like I told him. He growls, “That’s it, isn’t it? That spot? You said that every guy’s got a soft spot somewhere below the ribs.” I pound on his shoulders as my head hangs back, gasping and groaning.

Santo’s aggressiveness has turned the tables. Not just physically, but mentally. I feel my cock growing. No, no, no. I’m not going to embrace the jobber role. I throw my head forward, lying on his shoulder. I whimper beside him. Even Santo can’t hold me up forever. How long have I been suffering? Maybe only seconds, but it feels like minutes. It’s the most power I’ve ever felt.

The bodybuilder throws me down onto the mattress. BOOF! I roll onto my back. I see him standing over me, measuring me up. He leaps up for a splash, but I get my knees up. WHOMP! When he lands across my shins, it hurts me, but it hurts him more. Santo bounces off. He rolls over, face down, holding his abs. I move over on top of him, planting my ass on his back.

Back on top, I get dominant again. I tease him, “That’s called a counter. When your opponent goes too slow or telegraphs his move, it’s easy to turn things around, boy.”

I reach out to lock him in a camel clutch, but he resists. Okay, this rematch isn’t going to be as easy as the first training session. Yeah, I’m not going to get it. He’s blocking me, but not with skill, just with size and power that I can’t overcome like this. Santo pushes up and throws me off like a champion bull throwing a novice rider. I fall to the side but move back in fast.

Just like a bull, Santo throws his body at me. Again, not scientific or skillful, but effective. His 250-lbs of muscle plows into me and I get flattened. CRASH! OOF! I’m momentarily winded. This new aggressive Santo pushes against me, forcing me onto my stomach. He’s an irresistible force. When he sits on me, I moan. The muscleman grabs under my arms, pulling me up into a camel clutch. ARGH! I moan in pain. He doesn’t pull back too far, luckily, but I’m stuck.

Santo asks, “Am I doing this right, Brian? I think I did it right but let me know if there’s something I’m missing.” My moans change to pleasure as he toys with my hair. “Oh, it doesn’t hurt?” Santo pulls back. I scream. He eases up, “So, it does hurt. I just wasn’t doing it hard enough. Yeah, okay, I think I get this one.” I cry out as he goes back again. “C’mon, Brian. Talk to me. Tell me if I’m doing it right.”

“Fuck! You’re doing it right! You got this!”

The bodybuilder releases me. I collapse on the mattress. His weight is still crushing me. He says, “That’s all you had to say. I’m trying to learn here.”

I grunt as he slides off me. I don’t bother replying. I don’t want to rile him up now that he’s found his footing. This is what I expected in the first session. His power is impressive. I have to try to outsmart him. Get him back to the confused, tentative sub he was. I get to my knees. Santo is behind me fast. He grabs my hair and pulls me back into a dragon sleeper! FUCK!

Luckily, he doesn’t get this one as well, but I’m still trapped. My face is buried in his armpit, his arm behind my head instead of my neck. I moan. Santo says, “I don’t see how you knock someone out with this.” I try to push him off. Yeah, right. He doesn’t move at all. “Still, it’s fun, right? Lick my pit if you agree.” I groan and my cock stirs. My tongue extends of its own volition. I slurp on his shaved armpit. He growls, “Yeah, that’s hot.”

Santo starts feeling me up, just like I did him. “You’re so sexy. I couldn’t believe that you were on a findom site as a sub. Fuck, your body is insane, Brian. You’re handsome, too, but your body? You could win natural bodybuilding competitions. Maybe we could trade training. You teach me to wrestle, and I get you owning the stage. I’d have the easier job.”

I enjoy the feeling of his roaming hand as he praises me. When he grabs my cock, I gasp. He laughs, “Yeah, I’m not gonna jerk you off like you did to me. I just wanted to feel this bad boy in my hand. It felt so good inside me.” I could seriously cum. This novice who barely knows anything is using my words and moves against me. It has my mind retreating to sub-land.

The bodybuilder lets go of my cock. He punches my abs lightly, just testing them. THUD! THUD! THUD! Oh fuck, that’s not helping me control my dick. Yeah, the teacher getting owned by the student is a huge fantasy of mine that I’ve played out before. Never with a guy like Santo, of course. The fact that I’m an infinitely better wrestler and he’s using strength alone makes it even hotter for me.

Santo releases the Dragon sleeper. I collapse on my back. He actually grabs my legs and extends them so I’m flat. The muscleman sits on me, bringing his shins onto my shoulders and his package to my chin. He smiles down at me. I look up his incredible body and smile back. “Before you say it, I know that I shouldn’t let you recover and you’re not gonna give to this.”

I ask, “Why are you doing it?”

“I need time to think about my next move. Just lie there and check me out for a minute.”

“No, I mean wrestling. Why do you even want to wrestle?”

Santo smiles, “You sold me on it. Telling me how hot it was and how I’d be this big star. After checking it out, it looked fun. I figured it was something we could do together.” I can’t suppress an erotic moan. The man is a natural romantic. At least to me. He shrugs, “You were right. I love it so far. Even when you were beating me, it was fun.”

The bodybuilder rolls back. He grabs my wrist. As he stands, he pulls me up with him. I crash into his body. THUMP! He reaches between my legs and lifts me up, scooping me up and holding me across his chest. Santo holds me. I wonder if he’s going to bodyslam me? He says, “I don’t want to drop you. That sounds dangerous, so I’ll try that backbreaker you said.” Me and my big mouth.

Santo drops down, lowering across his leg. It’s slow and gentle. No backbreaking, but he has the move right. He just needs to do it faster and harder. I AM NOT TELLING HIM THAT! However, while the backbreaker didn’t hurt, Santo holds me over his knee. He pushes on my knee and chin, bending me the wrong way, so my head touches mattress and my feet slide underneath his leg. UNH!

“Does this really hurt?”

“Yes!” I groan, “If you don’t believe me, let's switch positions.”

Santo laughs. He pulls my head up and kisses my lips. He teases, “I think I’ll just enjoy you like this for a while. Even if it’s like the dragon and I didn’t get it perfect, I like seeing you like this.” The bodybuilder lets me fall back into position, my head at the mattress. His hands start roaming. I look for an opening. Maybe I can swing my legs up and snag his head. No, not possible. He has his arm resting on my leg as he rubs my bulge.

I consider crunching up and clubbing him across the head, but his powerful paw is owning my pecs and abs. I wouldn’t get halfway up before he shoved me back down. My back is cramping. I could give, but I won’t. Not to a novice! Even if that novice is my dom. I mean, ex-dom. I just have to hold on until he loses interest again. Fuck, his hands feel great molesting me.

“Would it hurt more if I did this?” The beautiful bodybuilder starts bouncing his leg. I cry out. He says, “You’re only 180. My calves can handle that.”

I gasp in pain. Oh fuck. My cries have him doing it faster and harder. He really pushes down on my chest and knee, maximizing the bending and therefore, the agony. I whimper and moan, hoping he’ll give up before I do.

No such luck.

I admit defeat, “I GIVE, I GIVE! I GIVE!”

Santo pushes me off his leg and I roll onto my stomach, moaning as I just lie here, unmoving.

“Are you okay?”

I groan, “Never better.”

GOING AGAIN.



Santo gets up and gives me an obligatory flex and smile. God, he's gorgeous. He grabs water for himself and me. We sit on opposite sides of the mattress and just stare at each other. I have to look away, because he’s too beautiful. I have to focus. As soon as Santo moves to set his water down, I quietly move into position. He turns right into my diving leap. I tackle him to the mattress, landing on top. BOOF! The bodybuilder just lies under me.

The muscleman growls, “You know, I really like aggressive Brian.” He easily throws me off, “But I know submissive Brian is in there somewhere!”

“It’s his day off, boy!”

I move in fast, not letting him even rise. I know that he has to think. Has to plan. And he knows limited moves. I’ll beat him again if I stay aggressive and wear him down. Move fast. Use controlling holds. Make him do all the work. Maybe I’ll ride his dick this time, but if I do, I’ll do it from on top. I’m not going to lose to a guy who’s wrestling for the first time in his life.

Santo tries to push me off again, but I adjust, staying close. I grab his arm. He powers it free. I lock up his head. He moans and takes it. The big bodybuilder forces me off. He exposes his back to me. I’m on him immediately with a rear naked choke. He gets one hand inside, easing it up. He moves to stand up, carrying me with him. As he rises, I let go, dropping to the mattress.

I clip his knee. Santo topples backward like a giant redwood. TIMBER! BOOF! I go after his leg, slapping on an ankle lock. He grunts in pain as I wrench his leg. The bodybuilder gets his other leg up and shoves me away. I lose the hold, but his legs are still up. The bodybuilder is practically in his fuck position, on his back, legs up. It makes me hungry.

I fly in, aiming my left shoulder at his right calf. My momentum rolls him up, almost getting his knee to his face and ass up in the air. WHOA! The big man isn’t flexible, and he groans as I use my full weight and all my strength to keep him in a ball. His right leg hangs out the side, flailing around. His thick arms hang out the side. He groans and lets out heavy breaths.

We’re both sweating in what’s basically round four. Santo is overwhelmed by the fast-paced mat grappling, just like I hoped. He’s staying trapped in a ball. I line up my bulge against his crack and dry hump his muscular bubble butt. The muscleman moans like a sub jobber. The moans turn to growling. Uh oh. Santo roars and powers up. I fly off as he rolls to his knees.

Undaunted, I dive back at him. I tackle him down again, locking up a front headlock, pushing his face into my hairy pec with my arms wrapped around his head tightly. Santo grabs my ass, palming each cheek. What’s he up to? The bodybuilder bridges up. He pushes to his right with his mighty legs and pulls on my ass in the same direction. We do a 180, putting him on top.

I keep the headlock on and wrap my legs around his body. He plants his big paws on the mattress on either side of me as he plants one foot. Uh oh. My ass is off the mattress as he pushes to hands and one foot. We start to rise. Shit. I’m lifted up, hanging on him in a reverse piggyback. Somehow, I don’t think my reverse headlock or body scissors are working.

Trying to confuse him, I ask, “What are you going to do now, boy?”

Santo casually says, “Crush you, either by running you into the wall or falling forward and landing on top of you. Just not sure which one is better.”

I make the choice for him. I let go and back up. We stand facing each other. He’s sexy as fuck. Pumped with his hands on his hips. He’s sweaty, his rich brown skin shining as the sunlight streams in through the window. And his poser is failing to handle his rock-hard cock, stretching out from his body as more of a shiny black condom. My dick is straining my trunks, too.

Santo smirks at me with a wink, “Huh. Scaring you into letting go worked.”

I ask, “Did you just outsmart me?”

With a wide smile, he asks, “Should I be offended that you’re so surprised?”

Mmm. This is feeling very flirty. No, unacceptable. I need to get us back on track. I lift my arms up for a lockup. He matches me. I’ve gone high, low, and done a kick to the gut. What this time? Santo moves in fast. I move to dodge, hoping to slip behind him. He reaches out his arm, catching me with a clothesline that sends me down onto the mattresses. BOOF! I scramble up fast to face him.

Unfortunately, the muscleman is learning. He moves with me, getting behind me. Before I can turn to face him, his arms are sliding up my sides. I try to block him, but he easily powers me into a standing full nelson. When he locks his fingers, I’m done for. My shoulders collapse against his power and my chin is forced down between my pecs. ARGH! He’s so strong!

Santo leans back, lifting my feet off the mattress. He knows that his height is an advantage. I hang from the full nelson, gasping as I take the pain. I kick my feet to unbalance him. We wobble on the unsteady mattresses, but he takes one giant step back and finds carpeted floor. NO! With a wide stance and a stable base, there’s no moving him. I fight, but it’s useless.

The big bodybuilder lowers my feet to the mattress. Relief. Or not. He starts pushing me back and forth, side to side. Damn, he’s obviously seen this on WWL with Craig Mathers and his full nelson finisher. Santo isn’t going as fast or violently as Mathers does, but I’m still drained. I go more and more limp until I’m finally thrown to the mattress like a piece of trash. BOOF!

I land face down and don’t move. Santo jumps on top of me. Literally. His 250-lbs crashes on top and I lose all my air. SPLAT! OOF! As he slides off me, I just moan. The bodybuilder drags me up into a reverse bearhug. Oh no, not this again! His arms crush my sides. He remembers my weak spot and I whimper. I know he’s only using half-power, but it’s still a lot for me to take.

Santo surprises me. As I lean to the side, gripping his forearms for support, he blows in my ear. OOH! He leans in and kisses my lobe. I feel his tongue tickle inside my ear. OOH! He kisses my neck and I melt. I moan. The power of his crushing bearhug mixed with the tenderness of his lips and tongue has my mind reeling. Now I’m the one who can’t think of what to do.

“Turn your head to me, boy.”

I whimper, “Yes, Sir.”

The muscleman plants his lips on mine. I reach up and grab behind his head as he owns my mouth. It feels so good. I forget all about the reverse bearhug until he squeezes even harder. I exhale hard into his mouth. He laughs as he pulls his mouth off. Santo kisses my forehead, “You’re a good teacher, boy.” Another hard squeeze and my legs turn to wet noodles. UNH!

Santo releases me. I collapse to the mattress in a heap. He stands over me for a moment before he grabs under my right arm. Without any help from me, the massive muscleman pulls me up. I stumble, supported by him behind me. Just as I stabilize, his arm goes between my legs. WHAT? NO! I’m lifted up with ease and racked across his broad shoulders. ARGH!

The muscleman bounces me on his shoulders to get me in the right position. It hurts and I cry out. I hang on his shoulders as he secures me into position. One hand has my chin, pointing my head down. The other is between my legs. My 180-lbs of muscle is nothing to him. Santo moves to the floor. I’m aimed at the window. I look out, seeing the world upside down.

“Atlanta’s a cool city. Lot more trees than Houston. Glad I got a high floor facing this way. We can see a long way. And no one can look in.”

I groan. I can’t really appreciate the view. The pain in my back is hitting me. He’s so casual about the torture rack. Intentional or not, the bodybuilder is sending a message. He can do this all day. Santo moves us around. He positions me so I’m facing the mirror. He starts squatting. Oh fuck, look at his muscular ass in his poser! I know I just fucked it, but I can’t get enough.

“Like this view better?”

I whimper, “Yes, Sir!”

Santo stands tall. He pulls on my chin and leg. The pain increases. I cry out, recognizing the futility of dragging this out. I’ve lost to a guy who’s never wrestled before. It sucks, but it’s amazing, too, because he’s not just any guy. Santiago. Santo. Boy. Master Steele. Sir. Whatever I call him, He’s perfection. I close my eyes, confused and overwhelmed.

I just need to do one thing.

“I submit, Sir!”

Santo moves back to the mattress. He squats down, “Ready? I’m letting go.” The bodybuilder drops me, and I roll off his shoulders, landing face down on the mattress. BOOF! I lie unmoving. I don’t know how long, but Santo sits beside me. He fondles his pouch. “It’ll be nice to get this thing off my cock.” He smacks my ass, “And get this thing on it.”

I just moan in response.

SANTO’S TURN ON TOP.

The bodybuilder moves on top of me, kneeling across my waist. His butt presses down on mine. The weight feels nice. So do his hands when he grabs my shoulders and starts massaging them. Mmm. So strong. This is the life. Wrestling, fucking, and being pampered by a gorgeous bodybuilder who is also a really nice guy. I could get used to this.

Uh oh. I didn't mean that. Well, maybe a little.

Santo leans in and softly kisses the back of my neck. Mmm. I expected him to ravage me, but he’s being gentle. He sits back up and works his hands down my back. I groan. He says, “I got certified in massage therapy in my early 20’s. Thought it might be fun.” Approving sounds come out of me, but I’m too relaxed to use words. Fuck, this is perfection.

When the muscleman finishes with me, he slides off. I roll onto my back. There’s no hiding how hard I am. Santo rubs my bulge with a smirk. He slides in beside me and palms the side of my face as he slowly and sensually makes out with me. He lays half of his body on me and half off. I enjoy being pinned by him. With my free hand, I rub the back of his head. I lose track of time.

The bodybuilder whispers, “I’m going to fuck you now.”

I happily moan, “Yes, Sir.”

Santo rolls up. He moves down my body, sliding between my legs. He pushes them up against his shoulders before shimmying my borrowed trunks off me. He grabs lube and starts playing with my hole. I watch him and he watches me. We’re so peaceful and calm. Just smiling at each other. When he finds my spot with his index finger, my eyes roll back.

“There it is. You like that, don’t you, boy?”

“I love it, Sir.”

Santo pulls his finger out. He leans forward and puts his hands on either side of my shoulders. He does a wide pushup, bringing his mouth back to mine. We make out again. He attacks my neck. Oh fuck! A dom who loves to kiss. A dom who’s willing to sub. I grab behind his head to steady myself as he seduces me. FUCK! I can feel my load building just from neck kissing.

I whimper. He gets the message. The muscleman slides down my body, kissing me every step of the way. He runs his tongue down my shaft, and I nearly lose it. Santo rises with a big smirk on his face. He can tell he’s driving me nuts. He can see my cock leaking. He knows I’m close to spontaneously cumming. But he doesn’t do or say anything. He just smirks. So hot.

I beg, “Please fuck me, Sir.”

“I was going to eat you out for the next 20 minutes.” I shake my head. “No, boy?” I shake it again. He pushes a lubed finger in. Then a second. “I have to open you up.” I shake my head and moan. “Yeah, I do.” Santo goes to work, finger fucking me slowly. The bastard. He owns me. My body is covered in goosebumps as I writhe and squirm from the power of his fingers.

“Okay, boy, I’ll take mercy on you.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

The bodybuilder lifts my legs onto his shoulders as he rises higher on his knees. He lines up his cock with my hole. I brace for impact, but he smoothly slides in. It’s incredible. I cry out as he eases into my ass. I ask, “How much, Sir?” He tells me that it’s about halfway. I close my eyes and gasp. The cock keeps going in. One steady movement, slow, easy, and deep. When he bottoms out, my whole body is quivering.

Santo starts fucking me. No, that’s wrong. I realize that he’s making love to me. It’s a powerful, deep fuck, but he’s not just trying to get off. He’s making it last. And making sure I’m getting pleasure from being his bottom boy. The pace has my cock ready. I’ve never been edged by a fuck, but this is coming close. My load is primed, but he won’t open the tap. Oh my god!

I look up at him. He’s smiling down at me. When he winks, I know that he knows what he’s doing. Santo teases, “You know that you’re clamping down so hard on my cock, boy.” I shake my head. “Yes, you are. Your body is tense. On edge. You’re tight and you’re clamping down. Fuck, it feels so good, boy.” He goes balls deep again, but he holds it. He leans forward.

The muscleman kisses me with his massive cock buried up to the hilt. I’m folded up, edged, and my cock is throbbing. When he pulls his head up, his face hovering over mine, I clasp his head with both hands. I beg, “Please don’t do this to me. I can’t handle it, Sir!” All I get from him is another one of his adorable smiles. He pulls back, but he resumes the slow fuck.

The sky is getting darker. Fuck, how long has he been toying with me? Finally, Santo says, “I think you’re ready.” The bodybuilder picks up speed. He starts plowing me. I moan and cry out. My mind is wild, and my body is ultra-sensitive. It doesn’t take long now that’s he’s hammering my ass with his big dick. I cum hands-free. It’s the most powerful orgasm I’ve had in a long time. Maybe ever.

My face and hairy torso are coated in my own cum. My cock stays hard and pulsating, even though I’m drained. I’m shooting blanks, but he keeps plowing me. I meet his eyes. My mouth hangs open. He’s just smiling. He says softly, “I’m going to fill you up, boy.” I nod vigorously. “Oh yeah, here it comes.” His muscles tense. He looks up and howls like wolf at midnight.

Santo’s seed erupts inside me. He breeds my ass, filling me with his load. I cry out. I reach my hands out, putting them on top of his as they hold my legs. The man is deep fucking me with his monster cock, but it’s the touching of our hands that I will remember. He slows his pace before pulling out of me. I feel empty. Santo lets my legs down and leans back on his heels.

Phew.

I am overwhelmed with emotions. Human emotions. Santo moves over. He spins and falls onto his back beside me. PLOOF! The bodybuilder grabs me and pulls me close to him. I snuggle into him, loving the feeling of the heat from his body. I lay my head on his pec. I can hear his heart beating. Thump. Thump. Thump. It’s all I can hear. It’s all I want to hear.

Oh god.

I love this man.

What a fucking nightmare.

THE FUTURE.

“Well, I feel a little more ready now. You are a good coach, Brian. I still have to think a lot, but I feel like I can get there. When I want something, I go after it. I’ll practice. I’ll learn. You said some of the sites train their wrestlers, so that might help me, too.”

I gather myself to answer honestly, “Yes. Every site will want you and do whatever’s necessary to get you ready.”

“Maybe you could continue to work with me, Brian? Behind the scenes. Or on camera. Like a tag team. Or you could be my manager.”

No, no, no. I pull away. I roll to my feet, wrap a towel around my waist, and move to the mirror. Santo watches me. He sits up but keep his distance. He knows that there’s something wrong. 



I breathe in and out slowly then tell him, “My one job is done, so I’m going to go. Have a good flight back to Houston.” I almost ask him to let me know that he arrived safely. I don’t. No more mixed messages.

“Go? Like get dressed and just walk out? Not even a shower?”

“Yes. If I shower, you’ll join me and, well, I just need to go. You’re a great guy, but …” I hold back telling him that he needs someone better than me. That will only encourage him to tell me I'm great. I could tell him that two broken men don’t make an unbroken couple. Or something like that. I don’t know how to phrase it, so I simply say, “… we need to end it here. Cut all ties.”

“What?”

“I think it’s for the best.” I close my eyes and beg, “I have one request. Please don’t wrestle for any of the sites. Please.”

Santo is reeling, I get that. I hit him with a bombshell then a request. He focuses on the latter, “What? Why not?”

I sigh. After a few seconds, I open my eyes and stare at myself, “I go to those sites every day. They’re my porn. My favorite places online. I don’t think I can handle seeing you on them. Wrestling. Fucking. Dominating. Jobbing. If you’re there, I can’t be.” I turn to face him. I beg, “Please, Master Steele … Santo … please don’t take wrestling away from me.”

Santo stands up. Confusion is turning to anger, “Why do you care what I do?”

I growl, “Stop it. You know why I’m asking this.”

“I really don’t. You want to cut all ties. I hate it, but I have to accept it. However, cutting all ties means you don’t get a say in what I do. If I was dumping you, I might get it, but you’re the one who’s dumping me. You want to dump me and control me? If it will be so painful for you to see me wrestling other men, why are you kicking me out of your life?”

I close my eyes. I breathe in. Deep in. Slowly out. Ten times. “I broke things off because I was close to falling in love with you. Losing control. After today, I really am in love with you. There’s no doubt now. I am officially head over heels in love with you. If I see you on those sites, my heart will break every single time. Over and over again." I hang my head, "This is killing me to do. I didn’t really understand how painful love is, but I sure as fuck do now.”

Santo stands up. Oh god, he’s so beautiful. He says, “You make love sound like a bad thing.”

“It is. You saw that I was scared before? I’m absolutely terrified now.”

“You’ve really never been in love?”

I realize the parallels. I couldn’t believe that he’d never wrestled. He can’t believe I’ve never been in love. I confirm it, “Never. I’ve never lasted with a guy more than a month and even with that guy I started trying to find a way out after two weeks.”

“I’ve seen your desire to breakup when you start to feel … anything. This is attempt number five with me. But you didn’t love me then and you’ve never loved those other men. If you love me now, this time might be different. Don’t you owe it to yourself to find out?” I look away. The beautiful bodybuilder offers, “We can go slow.”

I look at him and laugh, “Little late for that, isn’t it?”

“No. Whatever you’re scared of, we can work through it. I’m scared, too. But that’s no reason not to try. See where all this goes.”

“See where it goes? That's your plan?”

“Yes. Look, if you’re lucky, once you get to know me better, you’ll fall out of love.” Santo smiles and his eyes, those amazing hypnotic eyes, seem to sparkle. “That was a joke.” 

“It’s not funny." I bury my face in my hands, "None of this is funny.”

“How about this? We start with an open relationship. Just hanging out. Wrestling. Sex. Play. Some dating. No strings. I let you lead. We go at your pace.”

I look at him like he's crazy, “How will we hang out? We’re a thousand miles apart.”

Santo shrugs, “There’s no reason I need to stay in Houston. I moved there on an impulse. Only been there a year. Family is back in Chicago. My friends are new. My life is portable. I can move anywhere there’s a gym and Wi-Fi.”

I shake my head, “No, no, no, no. I can’t ask you to do that. Not just for me.”

“It’s not just for you. It’s for me. I never thought I’d connect with another man like this again. I want to see this through. Wherever it leads. You’re trying to push me away, but when you push a dom hard enough, he pushes back. Well, I’m pushing back, Brian. Hard.”

“You’d move for me?”

“I’ll move for me. Don’t get stressed. Look, I’ve moved before. As a kid. And now as an adult. I know how to make a life in a new place. I made friends in Houston. I will find friends here. I won’t be a burden on you. I will make a life of my own. Just in the same city as you. And if things don’t work out, I won’t blame you. It will be worth it no matter what happens.”

“Shit. You actually believe that. You believe that the possibility of love is greater than the risk of crippling pain and heartache.”

Santo nods, "I know it is. I've lived it. All the pain I've experienced in the past few years was worth one second of loving and being loved by George."

I shake my head and look at the ceiling, exasperated. “I'm not George." we stare at each other. I admit, "For some bizarre reason, I'm starting to believe it too.” I pause. I look him in the eyes. “Actually, I know the reason. It’s because I believe in you, Santo. I don't believe in myself, but I'll believe in you.”

“Good, because I believe in both of us, Brian.”

Santiago moves in and hugs me. I hold onto him tightly, like my life depends on it. It feels so good. He's so gentle with me. Rubbing my back. Kissing the top of my head. Finally, we break. He grabs my hand and leads me to the bathroom. We shower. The hot water feels nice. His hands caressing me make me feel safe. I beg him to fuck me again. He takes control. My fears subside. The muscleman enters me. I submit to him. I’m overwhelmed in a good way.

When room service arrives, we’re lounging on the sofa in plush white hotel robes. The waiter smiles at us, carrying in the tray. He doesn’t even acknowledge the mattresses on the floor. He’s hot, but I’m not even tempted to flirt. Not today. Santiago is also very professional. I get up for food as he signs and sends the man on his way. When he comes back to me, Santo says, “I think he wanted to join us.”

I feed him a juicy strawberry, “Did you want him to?” Drops squirt out, running down from his lips, over his chin, and dripping down onto his chest in the ‘V’ of his robe. "You could call down and ask him to come back upstairs with some hot sauce or whatever."

Santo swallows as I lick drops of strawberry juice from between his pecs up to his chin. He feeds me a grape and smiles, “This weekend, I just want you.”

I pour us each a glass of water. “Real estate here, it can be tough to find something good. I have a big condo. A guest suite. It has its own bathroom. Sitting area. Privacy. If you get back to Houston and still decide to do this, you can stay with me until you find your own place.” I pause then casually add, “No matter how long that takes.”

“Are you sure? Kind of challenges my ‘take it slow’ and ‘no burden’ idea.”

“No, I’m not sure, but I’m never sure of anything in my life. Let’s say that I’m less unsure about this than anything else.” Oh god, Shannon is going to have a field day with this. No matter what he decides, I better get back to two sessions a week immediately.

Santo smiles. “So, we’re doing this now?” I nod. “You’re done breaking up with me for a while?” I nod. He gets a devilish grin on his face, “The charcuterie board can keep. Let’s celebrate.”

I ask nervously, “How?”

The musclehunk unties my robe and peels it off my shoulders. It falls to the floor. The bodybuilder picks me up, cradling my naked body in his strong arms. He lowers me onto the mattress at his feet. BOOF! Santo unties his robe and slides it off his shoulders and down his arms. It lands in a heap. I moan as he stands over me naked. The gorgeous bodybuilder drops down on top of me. His body crushing me feels so good as we make out.

The bodybuilder moves his mouth from mine. His hot breath hits my ear, “Okay, boy. You’re going to put me back in that dragon sleeper hold of yours. I’m going to try to escape it.” Santo rises with a devilish grin, “Eventually.”

“Yes, Sir!”

THE END.

Casting ...

Brian = Tyler David Marr (model)

Santo = Jhon Duque (bodybuilder)

George = Bing AI image creator (I didn't want to kill off a real guy)

2 comments:

  1. vinnymusclestallionApril 19, 2024 at 4:51 PM

    You really pulled this off! The second chapter provided so much depth. I was rooting for Santo to push back on Brian’s attempt to break it off. These two are made for each other. Of course, I’d like my own Santo for a flip fuck. Lol! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you liked the conclusion. I’m sure their relationship won’t be totally smooth, but the guys will handle it.

      Delete