Sunday, November 19, 2017

Review: Marco vs. Blake Starr (Wrestler4Hire)

I will freely admit that my enjoyment of this Wrestler4Hire video is mostly due to personal nostalgia. Does that mean you won't like it? No. Does it mean you will? No. I'll explain what this video is and why I like it then you can decide for yourself.

Marco's casual as he wrecks this rookie.


Marco's been pretty appealing this year. I've liked a lot of videos featuring him, more than ever before. Obviously, he's always in great shape and hot, so the fact that he's stunning in white briefs isn't a surprise. It's impressive, but not a surprise. Why I've liked him is that I think his personality has grown on me. In my opinion, he works best in specific settings and this is one of them.

Opposite Marco is a rookie who looks to me like a hotter, younger version of Tony Romo. He's handsome, lean and tight, looking great in low-hanging white briefs with a black belt that comes undone early. I like the rookie's scruffy look and charming smile. He's taller than Marco, but much, much lighter and less powerful looking.

The rookie didn't even have a name at this point. He'd eventually become Blake Starr (my Slim McSmiley suggestion didn't stick). This lack of a name opens the door for Marco to call him every name he can think of. No, not those kind of names. I mean real names. Phil, Jack, Zachary, Bob, Bill, etc. It's all off to a fun start.

It's all fun and games for Marco.

How you doing, Blake?

Marco's muscular ass doesn't get enough love.

The storyline is simple. Marco is introducing Blake to the mats. It's made clear from the start that Blake knows nothing, which is good, because it sets your expectations. Blake hands himself over. Marco tries valiantly to guide the rookie, who has obviously never done wrestling or improv before. Blake frequently either doesn't understand the cues of wrestling or doesn't want to.

In response, Marco just takes total control, which means a ton of lifts. This is the reason I decided to showcase this video. It reminded me of my childhood. I have an older brother. He's four years older than me. So were his friends. One of his buddies, Paul, used to love to tease me. He'd grab me, lift me, throw me around. It wasn't bullying, it was play. It was all in fun and I loved it.

In the pool, the backyard or the basement, I'd often provoke Paul. I'd end up getting tossed around and wrestled down. I'd struggle, but four years was a huge difference. It was just like how Blake gets treated here. He's helpless as he's lifted and manhandled by Marco. I couldn't fight back against the bigger boy, just like Blake can't fight back against the muscle man.

Marco's having a blast toying with sexy Blake.

Blake goes up again. So helpless.

The only way Marco's going to get a workout today.

Will Blake get the hang of wrestling videos?

Somebody looks like he's had enough.

This isn't a match. It's a fun, sexy training session. Marco's laid-back monotone personality actually works well as a teacher. He's patient, but strict. And Blake is clueless. For example, Marco orders him against the wall, so Blake turns to face the wall, puts his hands up, spreads his legs and thrusts his ass out. Marco laughs, "It's not that kind of video", before turning him around and unleashing some gut punches. Marco consistently forces Blake to scream louder and sell better. I appreciate that.

Blake's such a novice that he can't even take advantage of Marco giving him an open shot. He meekly slaps Marco's abs. The muscle stud shakes his head, "Pathetic." It is, but it also means we don't get distracted by some clumsy interlude of Blake faux-dominance. Marco immediately takes full control again. By the end, Blake is done, having been abused enough.

It ends with a handshake - see, all in fun. Just training a rookie. Except that Blake wouldn't go to sleep in a choke early on, ignoring Marco's not-so subtle cues on what to do. Marco remembers. And so, one more choke and Blake finally ends up unconscious on the mat. Of course, Marco's even disgusted by that, because Blake lands awkwardly, "like he's got a broken back or something." One last critique from the teacher.

Up against the wall means like this, rookie.

Blake's done and appreciative of the training.
Too bad Marco has a good memory.

Blake doesn't even know how to fall asleep.

In the end, did Blake learn anything? I don't know. But it sure was fun for me to watch Marco play with the thin, helpless wannabe. Marco is great at teasing and toying with Blake, even as the rookie can't seem to grasp the simplest instructions. Yes, my enjoyment of this is entirely visceral and personal. However, you might like it if you like what you've read here.

So that's my take. What's yours?

Alex

3 comments:

  1. Marco is such a little muscle sadist. The way he talks and does things. He has built a great character which he should continue to work on. He knows how to work the other men's bodies very well and how to display them beautifully for the camera. He doesn't hold back on the character and you can almost sense that he still has more desire to grow it which is perfect. He needs challengers that are sexy and muscly as possible so he can even shine more. Lots of fitness models would be perfect for him. Perhaps they just can't handle Marco !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marco definitely likes dominating hot guys. I find he can be too laid back, acting bored, but I think he's been doing better this year (or I've gotten used to it).

      Delete
  2. As always you use the perfect terms to describe something. Bored! He does look bored! The question is why. My take? He is not getting the men he wants. It's just my hunch. Marco enjoys the feeling of other men's bodies. And punishing them! So maybe Thunders should farm some new fresh sexy muscle bodies and faces. It's not like the landscape is empty lol. Fernando Valdez is a perfect start. Mexican fitness model would fit that role perfectly. Marco would have lots of fun with that muscle toy.

    ReplyDelete