Saturday, July 15, 2023

Encounters: Carter's Cosplay Turn (2 of 3)



CHAPTER 4: WRESTLING SCOTT

SCOTT AND MARK'S BASEMENT. ORCHARD PARK, NY.


Me (middle) and the guys.


“Lunch settled in that sexy tummy?”

I smile at the compliment. “Yep. I’m good to go.”

“Let’s wrestle.”

I nod. I get why he wants to wrestle first now that we’re finally officially making content. Yeah, I’ve been in front of the camera the whole time I’ve been here, but this is different. Anyway, if we’re playing heroes vs. villains, it needs to be physical. Wrestling will get us into the mood. We want it to look semi-real and the holds to be solid. Plus, it’ll get us pumped and sweaty.

We agreed to start the schedule with wrestling then having me play various captured heroes, saving the scenes with me dominating and fucking Mark for tomorrow when we’ve spent more time together. I also want to learn more about superhero domination from Scott, which involves me experiencing it firsthand. Not that I want to copy him, but it’ll help me figure my style out. If I’m being honest, I don’t really know what I’m doing as a villain, yet, and it's slightly scaring me.



I stretch out in baby blue shiny satin briefs with a horseshoe on the back. Mark’s over in front of the black curtain, checking the light and cameras in a silver poser. I can’t wait to fuck that ass tomorrow. Damn he’s built. I can’t believe how meticulous he is. He’s spending more time on setup than we’ll spend wrestling. I mean, it’s worth it, but it makes me feel like such an amateur, just pointing my phone at me and recording.



Scott’s getting some selfies for social media after some light lifting to pump up his body. He’s definitely ready. I’m excited to get my hands on his mature muscles and test myself. He’s sexy as fuck, hairy chest high and proud, looking confident. I’m surprised by his gear choice, though. I kind of thought I was in light blue so he'd look more dominating. While we wait, I ask about it.



“Pink trunks? I expected you to be in black.”

The hairy hunk shrugs, "I don't buy into that stuff. I like bright colors, so I wear them. Plus, black spandex hides my dick, which defeats the whole point of doing any of this. Gotta give the fans their money's worth.”

I nod, “Sounds good. We’ll definitely stand out against the black curtain.”

We break and pace while we wait for Mark. I bounce a little, filled with nervous energy. Scott’s led everything so far, which makes sense, but not what I’m used to. Now, I can start to pull my weight for the sessions. I can show what I can do. After all, this is about content for my page, too. I’ve gotten so comfortable that I almost feel like I’m just hanging with buddies, having fun. I can’t lose sight of the reason why I came. There’s a work side of the weekend.

Mark confirms everything is set. He explains where the cameras are. Part of video shit is making sure we’re facing the right way. Yeah, he’ll have a handheld, too, but he can miss stuff. And it helps with cuts for editing or re-shoots. It’s no different than my sex videos. Before we start, Scott reminds me that we agreed to go without breaks. If we screw up, just keep going.

Mark signals for me to give a spin and show off. I do, spreading my arms and circling, letting him take it all in. I think I’d make a hot wrestler. Scott whistles, “Nice horseshoe. Like a target. We’re going to call you Lucky Boy in this scene.” I laugh and shake my head.

We step off the mats. Since this is potential content, I start putting on a little attitude. Some cockiness. Scott can see the change in my face and posture. He massages his bulge and nods, loving it. Scott matches me, bringing his own swagger. He’s an alpha top, just like me, so I know guys will love seeing us go at it. I just hope they’re okay with no sex.

We move onto the mats with serious faces. Scott and I bump chests. We have a long staredown, emphasizing our differences. Age. Looks. Height. We’re a great contrast. I’m boyish, smooth, clean-shaven, and blond. He’s all-man, hairy, bearded, and a shaved head.

We step back and circle the mat. Not wanting to bore anyone, I move in fast to start things off. Scott meets me. We struggle. He’s so strong. I can’t overpower him, so I trip him down onto his back. We roll around. Damn, he’s powerful. I keep moving so he can’t grab me. Fuck. I’ve got size on my side, but he’s got the speed and skill. If he starts really going at me, he’ll dominate me fast.

This suddenly reminds me of the first story he told me. He beat a bigger guy through endurance and skill. But that guy underestimated him. I won’t. Damn, I might be in trouble here. Oh well, nothing I can do about it now. I dive back in, and we get grappling. I can tell he’s going easy, letting me be competitive. Maybe I can use that to my advantage and get on top.

It’s only been a few minutes of grappling and we’re sweating already. Wrestling is work. Despite my best efforts, Scott gets on top. He’s so good. He pins my shoulders down with his shins in a schoolboy pin. This is a new position for me. The hairy muscleman flexes over me. I enjoy the view, while I get ready. I quickly bring my legs up under his arms.

Scott smirks, “Big mistake, Lucky Boy.” He leans forward to roll me up, but I pull back as hard as I can. He’s surprised by my power, and I manage to get his shoulders down. I lock his ankles in my armpits as I hold him pinned. Scott bridges up, showing off his hot body, but he can’t (or won’t) power free. I might not beat him in a wrestling match, but that doesn’t mean I’ll roll over.

Time to bring out the alpha. I reach up and grab his bulge. He blurts out, “HEY!” I fondle it and he relaxes in my grip, “OH!” Yeah, okay, maybe the alpha daddy has some beta in him? He sinks on top of me, letting me toy with his junk. I sit up, releasing his ankles. The hairy muscleman looks great. I lightly slap his bulge. SMACK! Scott flinches but doesn’t fight me.

I push on the back of his leg. He rolls off me onto his stomach. I’m immediately on his back. I slide my arms under his. I hump his ass as I go for a full nelson. His shoulders are wide and he’s so strong that I’m sure that the muscleman could fight me. He doesn’t. I don’t know why he’s letting me dominate, but it works for me. Maybe he’ll bottom for me before this is all over.

Scott moans as I lock my fingers behind his head. I start dry humping his ass harder now. He slides from the force. I can tell he’s loving it. I start in with some trash talk. The muscleman groans. He responds with a ‘fuck you’, but I don’t think he means it. I kiss the base of his neck just below my hands. A moan. I run my tongue there and he goes weak in my hold.

I let Scott go. I roll him over, kneeling on my left knee with my right foot at his taint. I flex as he looks up at me. I slap his bulge again. SMACK! He flinches but I can see he loves it. I stand up. I offer my hand and he accepts it. When I pull him up, I give him a gut punch. THUD! He’s solid, but he sells it, bending forward. I rub his face on my bulge. He groans, taking a big whiff.

I lift his head up and plant a huge kiss on him. I grip his chin tightly in my big hand and bend him back, making sure he knows who’s in charge. It also helps keep him from countering. The older muscleman has to hold onto my shoulders to keep from falling back. I can feel all that muscle just melting. His will giving up as I own his mouth. Maybe all his alpha talk was just talk.

Or maybe I’m just that good. I switch to a bearhug. I squeeze our bodies together. He grips my shoulders as I squeeze. As he leans back, his hairy pecs look awesome. I enjoy his contorted face and pained moans. I shift my hips, rubbing our packages together. Scott looks at me with surprise. He gets into it and now it’s a bearhug and a bulge battle. And I’m winning.

I release the hold. Scott stumbles back. I put my foot behind his knee and pull forward, dropping the limp former alpha to his knees. I tap his cheek, “That all you got, old man?”

Scott smiles up at me, “Nope.”

Before I can react, he drives his fist into my abs. THUD! OOF! I bend forward. He pulls me across his shoulders in a fireman’s carry then flips me onto my back on the mat. SLAM! I get pulled up to a seated position and locked into a reverse chinlock. I feel his thick arm tightening around my head. I squirm and struggle, but the older muscleman is way stronger than I realized. What’s he planning?

Scott answers my question quickly. He pulls backwards, forcing me down onto the mat. He slides onto me, his shins pinning my shoulders and his ass smothering my face. His hands firmly rub my torso. He feels me up, fondling and caressing my chest, abs, and sides. I moan under him. I try to lift him off, but I get a firm punch to the stomach to settle me down. POW!

“Relax, Lucky Boy, I’m just checking out you out. You are a gorgeous slab of lean Canadian meat.” He wiggles his ass, wiping his briefs over my nose and mouth. Scott punches me in the gut again, forcing me to take a big breath. THUD! OOF! “Yeah, get used to that man scent, boy, because you’re going to me sniffing it all weekend long.”

The hairy muscleman wraps his hand over my bulge. He fondles it. Firm but not hard. It feels so good. I bridge up and try to throw him off. All I do is give him easier access. My cock is growing against his powerful paw as he rubs along the shaft. His fingers squeeze my cock head and I groan. Wow, that feels good. I’m semi-hard now and he sees the effect he’s having.

Scott rolls off me. I lie there, staring at the ceiling, taking a break. Too bad he’s not taking one, too. He slides between my legs. I look down, curious as he grabs behind my knees and folds me in half. My knees reach my shoulders, my ass up in the air. Scott slides up so his bulge is over my hole. He humps me as we lock eyes. If not for our trunks, he could take my ass. Fuck.

The older muscleman stands up. He keeps hold of my legs. I hang down with my shoulder on the mat, looking up my body at him. I’m unsure what’s happening. Too late, I realize that I’m being an idiot for not fighting this. We’re wrestling and I’m letting him - OH! The hairy hunk steps over me and flips me into a Boston crab. AH! He sits and pain shoots up my spine.

I pound the mat. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Scott stands up. Saved! He turns us 90-degrees counterclockwise then sits back down. I see the stationary camera. Fuck. He was just re-positioning us, making sure my suffering is properly captured. Scott reaches for my balls. He wraps his paw around them, and I groan loudly. Mark is back there, filming it up close.

Luckily, I’m flexible, so I can withstand the hold. Unfortunately, the fondling has me harder than ever. My briefs are my main enemy as they keep my swelling cock uncomfortably contained. UH! I grunt and moan as I’m tortured. Scott lets me go. This time, I don’t wait. I quickly push up to hands and knees then my feet. I turn, only to get a foot to my abs. WHOMP! OOF!

I bend forward, gasping. Scott grabs me around the waist and lifts, flipping me over so I’m hanging over his right shoulder, the small of my back perfectly positioned on it. I stare out front, legs dangling down behind him. I moan as he parades me around. His right arm keeps me from falling. The older hunk adds a firm grip on my bulge to really hold me in place.

I’m moaning loudly now. Scott drops me. PLOP! I want to get up, but I feel tired. He drags me up to my feet then locks me in a full nelson. I’m stretched out again. He turns me to face the camera. I struggle, but he’s too strong. My fighting also has my hips moving, rubbing my ass over his dick. It must motivate him to push it forward. His hard cock presses into my butt. OH!

As I look at the stationary camera, I realize that guys will love watching my alpha top self be dry humped and powerless. Mark is zooming in on my cock, stretched out sideways in my trunks and rock-hard. Scott is trash talking me, getting verbal as he humps me. I can only groan. He leans back and my feet lift off the mat. I cry out as my shoulders ache. “GIVE!”

Scott lets me go and I drop to my knees. He runs his finger up my spine and I get a shiver. The mature muscleman grabs a handful of my thick blond hair and pulls my head back. He smothers my mouth with his. This time, it’s the older hunk who’s in control of the kiss. He owns my mouth ten times more than I owned his, showing me how it’s done. I realize he let me have my moment on top, but he always knew he’d do this to me. I melt for real against the power of his lips.

When he breaks the kiss, I look up at him, all doe eyed. Stupid me. Scott smirks and knows he’s got me. He pulls me up into a reverse bearhug. Firm but not too strong. The mature muscleman is only doing it so he can hump me some more. Before I can break free, he throws me down onto my stomach. I try to roll over onto my back, but his foot keeps me down.

“Wait, Lucky Boy. I’ll get to you. Daddy is flexing for his fans.”

For some reason, I relax and stay in position. I wait, chilling under his foot. When he finally lifts it off my back, Scott splashes down on top of me. SPLAT! OOF! He slithers on my back, pressing his hands down, one on my shoulder, the other on the back of my neck. The older muscleman thrusts his bulge into my ass. OH! I squirm, but it makes it look like I’m pushing back for more.

Scott starts pounding his hips, driving his package into my ass with real force. I moan as he holds me down, dry humping the heel out of me. I groan as the thrusts crush my cock between my body and the mat. Oh damn, he’s going to hump a load right out of me if he doesn’t stop. The show of dominance is deliberate and humiliating. And I can only lie here and take it.

The hairy hunk stops. He flips me over then schoolboy pins me for the camera. Scott looks sexy as he strikes a double bicep pose. Damn, he’s hard in his trunks, too. He lowers one arm and reaches back for my dick. It’s easy to find, basically a steel pipe tenting my trunks. He fondles it with a smile, still flexing his left arm. I’m idly rubbing his thighs and enjoying the handjob.

Scott says, “This is gonna be one helluva of a weekend, Lucky Boy.”

Mark says, “CUT!”

Scott rolls off me. He helps me up, pulling me into a hug. “Great job, boy. You did great dominating and being dominated.” Before I can respond, he deeply kisses me, making me melt again. Fuck, I need to get control. When we break, he looks down, “Damn, once you’re hard, you stay hard, don’t you? We’re gonna need some ice water to cool this thing down, boy.”

I laugh, “Don’t blame my cock. Blame yourself for that.”

Scott winks as he reaches down and pats my package. I bite my bottom lip as he walks away. 

CHAPTER 5: SPARROW VS. POISON IVAN.

SCOTT AND MARK'S BASEMENT. ORCHARD PARK NY.

The guys start moving around, getting ready for the next scene. They’re a well-oiled machine and I feel more like an observer. I offer to help, but Mark tells me they’ve got it. He points to my first superhero costume. I look at it. Sexy. I slip out to clean up. I take a quick shower, wiping down my cock, not wanting to start with a big wet spot. Of course, I’m immediately hard again.

I walk to the table wearing a tenting towel. They’re not looking, so I pour ice water on the end of the towel. I rub it over my junk. It’s not fun, but it works. My cock finally relaxes. Hopefully, this will be a reset and I’ll regain control over it. I’ve always been able to get hard in an instant and maintain it. It’s why I felt confident starting a fan site. But today, I'm hard too much.

I get changed into my first-ever superhero outfit! First, the green spandex ... thong, low-cut briefs, wrist-high gloves, and ankle-high booties. I slip into a red jacket with green sleeves. It's open in front from neck to below my navel, trimmed in yellow with bands holding it semi-closed. A yellow sash goes around my waist. Mark comes over. He glues a black eye mask on my face then puts a cheap digital watch over the glove at my wrist as a communicator for the final touch. The bodybuilder reassures me and tells me how hot I look.



I’m bouncing as I get ready for the start of the next scene. I’m suddenly nervous. The wrestling was fun, but this involves acting and worse, improv. There's no script. Anyway, I’m playing Sparrow, a Robin-style hero. I really don’t want to embarrass myself. Fortunately, for this scene, it's mostly physical and there’s not much need for me to talk at the start. Still, it’s weird and I’m worrying. The only good thing is that the stress has my cock still pointed down.

Mark dims the overhead lights. I don’t see Scott anywhere. They warned me that I might not see him in costume beforehand to try to get a more realistic surprise reaction from me. I agreed to that in theory, but now, I’m not liking it as much. I’m supposed to be a brave hero, not a nervous novice role player. Two spotlights, one high, one low, shine against the black curtain. I breathe deeply. In through my nose. Out through my mouth. Six times. Centered.

Okay, time to get out of my head and into the moment.

“ACTION!”

I squat then breathe deeply. I take two steps then cartwheel into frame. WHOOSH! I land smoothly in a low crouch with my legs spread and fists raised in a fighting position. I’m a young hero ready for action. I rise confidently. I straighten my shirt and puff out my chest. The black curtain and spotlight create an ominous mood as it hits my body.

There’s a sign the says ‘arboretum’. A man backs into frame, dressed in green coveralls with a green baseball cap. I guess he’s supposed to be the landscaper. I ask him if he’s seen anything suspicious. He says, “Nope. Just me and my plants.” I nod, letting him get back to work. He moves past me. His plants? I guess when you work around them, you grow attached.

I pull my wrist to my mouth. I move my finger up to tap the watch-communicator when suddenly, I get grabbed from behind. URK! A powerful arm wraps tightly around my neck. A thick, bulging bicep flexes into my Adam’s apple. I fight the choke, gripping the mighty muscle. I try to pry it off, but it’s too strong for me. The hold has my eyes rolling back.

A gravelly voice whispers seductively in my ear, “You are weak. A sad little boy playing dress-up and fighting all the wrong battles. Led down a corrupt path by a failure of a hero. A man who limits you. But, my handsome young stud, I see potential in you. My love will re-make you as a warrior for the planet. Stronger and smarter. My loyal agent of vengeance.”

I try to respond, but I cannot speak. I kick back, but his legs are like tree trunks.

I struggle, but his power overwhelms me. The mysterious attacker snarls, “You will make a perfect servant in my crusade. And in my bedroom.”

I moan, “No! Never!”

“Oh yes. Keep fighting. This is your test. Prove that you deserve to join me.” He laughs as I struggle, knowing I cannot break free. “It’s all right, boy. You will appreciate being held in my arms. Once you’re tamed and trained.”

Against the villain’s power, I gyrate and shift, thrusting my growing bulge out at the camera. He lets me struggle and fight, trying everything I can to escape. My movements slow down. My arms flail weakly and wildly. My knees buckle. I moan incoherently. My body is drained of its power. After a lengthy and futile struggle, I go limp in my unseen assailant’s choke hold.

The villain holds me up as my body withers in his rear naked choke. He lets go. I drop to my knees. I fall forward, landing face-first. I look up to see my attacker is the landscaper! He drops his coveralls, revealing his ripped, hairy physique. As he steps out of his covering, I rise to my knees. He kicks out, hitting me in the face. WHACK! I topple backwards as he slowly circles me.

I writhe at his feet, almost unconscious. He uses my hair to pull me up to a seated position. I fall back against him, only the mysterious attacker’s powerful legs hold me up. My head falls back. I look up through glassy eyes me as the light shines on his hairy muscular physique. He reaches down and lovingly caresses my cheek.

When his gloved finger slips into my mouth, I suck on it momentarily. I feel aroused. I shake my head out, fighting the impulse. I get enough strength to throw myself to the right. I roll with my momentum, using my skills as an acrobat to smoothly get onto one knee. We stare at each other, but he makes no move to come after me. I rise slowly as he patiently lets me stand.

I fight not to wobble, even though I am far from 100%. My attacker spreads his arms, “Hello, boy. My name is Poison Ivan. You can call me Master or Sir.”

I take in the arrogant villain. Poison Ivan is basically naked above the waist, except for his green baseball cap and a black eyemask, leaving most of his handsome face exposed. He has short green leather gloves (which I have now tasted), and a green mask that covers the upper half of his face. He has a stuffed orange thong over floral tights.



Poison Ivan is impressive, with a sculpted torso dusted with dark fur. I feel inexplicably attracted to him. He stands confidently in knee-high green boots. Everything about this new villain screams seduction. It must be because I’m lightheaded, but I realize that my bulge is growing inside my green thong and briefs. Or maybe it’s because he looks smoking hot.

I’m still wobbly from the attack but I steel my will. I adopt a fighting pose. Poison Ivan is smirking at me. Inviting me to come at him. I try to show more confidence than I’m feeling as I tell the villain, “You said this is a test? Too bad you’re the one who going to fail!” Ugh. I immediately regret the corny line, but I have to keep going.

As the villain smirks, I swing my foot at his chin with a roundhouse kick. The muscleman casually grabs my ankle. He holds it and caresses my bare leg. I balance on one leg as he slides his leather-wrapped fingers all the way up to my inner thigh. The sensation shoots through my entire body. He punches my leg muscles. THUD! THUD! THUD!

“Very nice. A solid foundation.”

Poison Ivan uses my leg to pull me to him. Off-balance, I stumble forward, slamming into his body. THUD! He doesn’t move. I stumble back. The villain wraps his powerful arms around my head. He locks on a front-facing sleeper. The move is so powerful and quick that my legs buckle immediately. I punch his body. POW! POW! POW! It’s like hitting a giant redwood.

The villain licks my face. “Mmm. So fresh.” He breathes out, directly into my nose and mouth, filling me with his sweet exhale. My eyes roll back in my head. Must be from the sleeper. I feel lightheaded. Dazed. Not myself. Poison Ivan whispers, “You’re gorgeous. But it takes more than good looks to be one of my warriors. Let’s check out the rest of you.”

Poison Ivan releases the sleeper. He grabs me in a face claw, wrapping his large, gloved hand over my face. As he tightens, I feel excruciating pain. I grip his wrist, desperate to pull his hand off me. It’s no use. He’s too strong. He puts his other hand on the back of my head. He squeezes and kneads. He taps my cranium like it was a melon at the grocery store. I kick his legs, but all I do is jam my knee.

The villain coos, “Careful, boy, or you’re going to hurt yourself. I’ve meticulously enhanced my frail animal body with the characteristics of nature’s strongest predators - plants.”

My head is released. I wobble. He grabs me around the neck with one hand. The fingers open and close. “Good head shape. And this neck … thin but satisfactory.” The other hand unties my sash. He strips it from me. I get pushed against the black curtained wall. The villain folds my sash in half. He hangs it over my neck then feeds the two ends through the loop.

Poison Ivan pulls on the ends, tightening the sash into a makeshift leash. Sure enough, he pulls and drags me forward. I stumble as he leads me like a dog, doing a complete circle. When he stops, I almost drop but he raises the leash high to force me to stay standing. The villain moves us so we’re back-to-back. He bends forward, pulling me onto his back. URK!

I’m trapped in the hangman hold, my feet off the mat as I lie on his back. My arms flail. The pressure has me close to going out again. My arms fall limp to the side. I lie on his back, gurgling as I stare at the ceiling, wondering if this is it. Is this the end of the test? And how badly have I’ve failed? It’s not just that I can’t fight him. It’s that, increasingly, I don’t want to.

The muscleman turns and drops me to the floor. He drags me back up to my feet. Poison Ivan pushes me into the wall. I slam into it, front-first. WHOMP! He lifts his knee up between my legs. My taint rests on his leg and my cheek pressed on the curtain. His knee and the wall are the only things keeping me standing. He slides the sash off my neck.

I could go to sleep, but I can’t. I start to struggle, but a hard forearm to my upper back ends that. Poison Ivan wraps the sash around my body. It goes outside my arms just above the elbows and my dominator ties it tight behind me, binding my arms to my side. He tears open the bands that hold my shirt closed then yanks it down off my shoulders down my upper arms to the sash.

Poison Ivan pulls me from the wall. He chops my traps. WHACK! I drop to my knees. The villain lovingly runs his fingers along my shoulders and back. It feels nice. Then he grabs my traps and squeezes. The pain races through. My shoulders try to hunch but he presses down and they go limp. “Know thine enemy. I’ve studied every pressure point in the human body, boy.”

I believe him. His paralyzing grip has rendered my arms useless. The villain lets go and rubs my shoulders. He slides his hands down onto my upper back. After a brief inspection, the muscleman gives me a hard chop to the back of my neck. WHACK! I fly forward. Unable to break my fall, I land face-first. SPLAT! I feel his hands on my ass, kneading it and fondling it.

“For a hero boy, you have a magnificent backside. This alone might enable you to pass my test.” I can only moan as I see stars. The hands slide under my shirt and over my lower back before he sits on my ass. I get an upper back massage. Once again, it feels so nice. Once again, the pain quickly follows as he tests my back muscles. CHOP! CHOP! CHOP!

I get pulled up by my hair and the back of my trunks. With my arms bound, I’m helpless to resist as Poison Ivan throws me into the wall. SLAM! I get spun to face the villain. He smirks, “Time for another dose.” I don’t understand as he kisses me deeply. I groan, hating the lip lock then loving it. Oh. He’s the best kisser I’ve ever had. I melt against the power of his lips and tongue.

“Oh, yes, this is very nice.” I don’t understand until Poison Ivan grabs the front of my bulge. Oh. I’m hard. Despite being in the fight of my life, losing badly, bound in my own sash, used and abused by this handsome hairy muscleman … where was I going? I moan as he plays with my junk. I’m humiliated as I admit to myself that I’m helpless to resist this villain.

We lock eyes. He sees my submission and smirks, “That’s a good boy. Not much longer. My inspection is almost done.” Poison Ivan pushes back then grabs my pecs. He fondles and caresses them. He nods. Suddenly, he grips them from the side in an overpowering, body crushing pec claw. I gasp and howl in pain. My feet dance as I suffer against his hold.

I can’t resist. I beg, “STOP! PLEASE LET GO!”

Poison Ivan opens his hands. I sag in relief. He says, “I did you a favor, boy. What do you say when someone does you a favor?”

I sputter, “Thank you.”

“Thank you who?”

“Thank you, Sir.”

Poison Ivan taps my cheek. “That’s a good boy. Last test of Round 1.”

Wait? Round 1?

The villain pushes my shirt open wider. He rubs my abs then starts in with gut punches. THUD! POW! THUD! I cough as I bend forward. He forces me back up as he holds me up. The fists cut through my exposed abs. POW! THUD! POW! I can’t handle any more. When he lets go, I fall to the side, collapsing onto the floor, a weak, sputtering mess.

Poison Ivan unties the sash, freeing my arms. He loops it around my neck. Oh no. I get dragged up to my hands and knees. The villain pulls my shirt back up over my shoulders. It hangs open as I struggle just to hold this position. A tug on the leash has me crawling across the padded floor. He walks me to the base of a large wooden ‘X’. I look up in awe and fear.

I shake my head weakly. Poison Ivan orders me, “Up, boy.” A sharp yank on the sash forces me to obey. I grab the wooden frame for support, slowly climbing it to get to my feet. I get spun around. I’m forced to step up. Even though I know this ‘X’ is dangerous, I lean against it for support. I have so little resistance left in my mind and body.

Poison Ivan casually removes my communicator. Not because he’s afraid I’ll find the strength to use it, but because it’s in his way. He secures me to the ‘X’, binding my wrists up high and ankles down low. I open my mouth to say something defiant when a gag slides in. It’s flat on the outside with a cock head inside my mouth, holding my tongue down. URGH!

I strain against my bonds, using some of the last energy I have. However, I mindlessly hold the gag in my mouth as he circles behind me and fastens it in place. It tastes funny. Why am I not able to think more clearly? The villain circles back. He opens my red shirt wide by pinning it down my arms. He playfully pulls on the yellow sash hanging around my neck. I moan.

The villain’s strong hands molest my torso. He leans in and sniffs from the top of my low hanging briefs up my abs to my face. He breathes his hot breath up my nose, I groan. He grins. “You’ve been such a good boy. You like being my good boy, don’t you?” I obediently nod, lost against his touch, soothed by his voice. My cock throbs for him.

Poison Ivan grabs the last band holding my shirt closed, the hidden one at the bottom. Once it's gone, my shirt is more like a jacket. He pulls the bottom over the middle on the 'X', keeping it on me while opening it so my chest and abs are fully exposed. The villain moves down to my legs. I watch as he kneels and rubs up and down my legs. My cock is rock-hard inside the green spandex. His hand massages my bulge. I moan.

“You are my submissive slut boy, aren’t you?”

I involuntarily nod, "Yes, Sir." I’m slowly jerked by his strong hand. Even through the double layer of green spandex, the outline of my uncut cock is visible. Especially as pre-cum leaks through the jock and briefs. Poison Ivan rises. He holds my cock and expertly works my rod as he slaps my face. WHAP!

“I’m your Master now, boy.” WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! “Do you love your Master?” He moves my chin up and down, but after a few seconds, I am nodding on my own.

My briefs are taken from me. They have side snaps, allowing them to be removed while I’m cuffed to this ‘X’. My cock stretches out the jock, pulling it out from my body. The wet spot makes the spandex cling to my head like a second skin. The villain slaps my trapped erection. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! I groan and gasp. “Yes, my boy likes that. Look at you. My willing warrior.”

Poison Ivan pulls the jock down, wedging it under my balls. He grips my exposed cock tightly and begins pumping. I moan. I’m quickly brought close to cumming. I moan loudly. He stops jerking my shaft. I groan. Oh fuck! He asks me if I will help him take over the world for plants. I somehow find the strength to shake my head, ‘no’. Instead of being angry, he smirks.

The villain picks up. He pumps my cock. My pre-cum lubes my shaft for his leather glove to milk me. I moan and he stops. Asked the same question, I shake my head. The process is repeated. And again, I resist. Each time, I get closer to cumming, but each time, Poison Ivan denies my release just before climax. I’m edged mercilessly, managing to shake my head ‘no’.

We reach five denied orgasms, during which I’m continuously belittled and brainwashed. This time when he asks, I finally nod ‘yes’. Poison Ivan removes the gag. He asks if I will join his crusade. I whisper, “Yes.” He asks if I will defend plants above all else. I nod and say, “Yes.” He finally asks if I will be his warrior. “Yes, Sir. I pledge my loyalty to you.”

The villain frees me. I drop to my knees. As soon as I raise my head, Poison Ivan shoves his gloved finger inside my mouth. I suckle on his finger as he describes my future life as his servant. I just nod and moan.

“CUT!”

When we break, Scott helps me up. He tells me that I did a great job. I accept his praise with excitement. My cock is aching. I reach for it, but he stops me. “Save the shooting for the cameras.” I reluctantly obey. I mean, it makes sense, but I need to cum so much. I don’t want to screw this up, but fuck. I really hope the next scene allows me to shoot.

As if reading my mind Scott hugs me, “I'll make you cum next scene, boy.”

I nod, “Yes, Sir.”

After the extended session, I find that play and reality are blurring. Scott is really good at this. He owns me in the scene and now, he’s controlling my orgasm outside it, too. I’d assert myself, but this is the schedule I agreed to, and I do love what we’re doing. Plus, I’m learning a lot. He’s so hot and so dominant that I practically gave in for real. I just have to stay focused.

I can’t wait to see what’s next. 

CHAPTER 6: GREEN LIGHTBOY VS. STUD SAPPHIRE.

SCOTT AND MARK'S BASEMENT. ORCHARD PARK NY.

I’m ready for my next scene. My cock is mad at me about the edging and denial. I’m not that happy about it, either. I’ve been ready to shoot since I hit the road this morning. Then when I met them. And during the wrestling, storytelling, muscle worship, and costume changing. It all got me hard but didn’t get me off. My balls will explode if I don’t drain them soon.

I distract myself by watching the guys work. Mark is as gorgeous from the back as he is from the front in his white trunks. Tomorrow I’m scheduled to take that ass. Man, I want it now. My cock stirs so I look away. The bodybuilder climbs to lock a camera on the ceiling over a purple-padded bondage table. Scott is looking at an iPad. He tests a remote. The camera whirs. Scott signals that the zoom is working. I guess I know where I’ll be.


I joke to Mark, “Better use a wide shot when I cum. It’s going to be a fucking geyser.”

“Can’t wait.” The bodybuilder climbs down the ladder. He pats the table under the camera. “Think you can lie down without shooting?”

“No guarantees.” I lie down on the padded table, which is tightly wrapped with a purple sheet. Purple exercise bands lie around it, looped with cuffs attached. Mark shifts me into position, telling me it’s perfect and I need to be exactly there. I confirm, “I got it.” I slide off the table, anxious about what will happen when I'm back on it.

I head to the starry black curtain. We’re getting footage of my changing into costume this time.

Okay, time to be a Green Lantern. Sorry, Green Lightboy.

“ACTION!”

I slowly slide on black tights with an open fly, so my junk hangs out. I fluff and adjust it before covering myself with a tight green thong with hooks on the sides for easy stripping. It leaves nothing to the imagination as I fight to keep my cock calm. I turn my hips for the camera. The thong really cuts into my crack and up against my taint, pulling the black spandex tight over my butt. Feels great and looks hot.

They’ve got white knee-high spandex socks for my boots. I pull on a green zip-up vest. I love the way in clings to my muscles when closed. I flex my chiseled arms and move around. This works. I stop then zip it up dramatically. I slowly slide on elbow-length white gloves. I grab the glued-up green eye mask and press it into place. The final piece is a big plastic green ring over my right index finger.



I pose in front of it in different positions. I strike a final heroic pose then Mark says, “CUT! Beautiful.”

We reset quickly. I step off-camera until I hear, “ACTION!” I have to act in this one. I stop with one knee up like I’m floating, looking around for trouble.

Mark speaks from off-camera as my ring. “Green Lightboy of Sector 2814. Purple Light Corps activity detected. Intervention required.”

I nod, “Confirmed.” I raise my right hand in a fist and strike a flying pose. Mark lowers himself for a nice camera effect. When he turns away from me, I get ready for the next scene. I walk into frame. I stand tall and proud in front of a purple curtain that covers this part of the wall. I squat slightly and aim my ring. I turn on the balls of my feet, moving from left to right around the room, as if scanning. I rise up tall and look to my left. I put my hands on my hips.

Scott walks in, wearing purple spandex. He’s in a white thong with a purple belt, tall purple spandex boots up to mid-thigh, purple forearm covers, and a mask that covers the top of his head and around his eyes. And of course, he has a purple ring, like my green ring.



The villain speaks in a sultry voice that gets my dick going, “Hello, sexy boy. Have you come to play?”

“Save the seduction for someone else. You know that the power of your insatiable lust can’t overcome my indomitable willpower." Yes, I got 'indomitable' right. Phew. "I got an alert. What are you up to now, Stud Sapphire?”

“Just recruiting more members for my Lust Brigade.” The macho muscleman moves closer. I stand still, confident in my unbreakable willpower. He runs a finger up my arm, over my bicep to my shoulder. “You can stand by my side or kneel at my feet. Choose wisely, boy.”

I pull away and raise up my right fist, pointing my ring at him, “I choose neither. Surrender to my will. I can resist your lustful advances.”

“You can. But your ring can’t.”

The villain suddenly thrusts his left fist out, pushing his ring against mine. My eyes go wide as my ring speaks again. “Oh. Oh. Oh. Alert. This ring has been ... penetrated. And it likes it.”

I try to pull away, but I can’t. I beg, “C’mon, ring! Don’t let it breed you! Don’t give in! You’re MY ring, not HIS bitch!”

“Oh. Power levels surging. Purple light pumping inside me. Oh yes! Fill me with your purple light. Oh! Oh! Oh!" It pauses then says, "This ring is corrupted. Terminate connection to primary green light battery.”

The power of my ring is suddenly gone. I look at my hand. It's a purple ring now! Stud Sapphire grabs me around my throat. I’m a defenseless human male. He squeezes. I choke.

“On your knees, boy.”

I point the purple ring at him, willing it to work for me. Nothing happens.

"Silly, boy! You can't use that ring until you embrace the lust inside you!"

I’m forced to kneel before the purple powerhouse. He points his purple ring at my forehead. “I sense you still have too much willpower for me to fully own you. But I know how to change that. You are a man, after all.”

I get dragged to the table. Stud Sapphire unzips my jacket. It slides off my shoulders, landing on the floor. I’m roughly manhandled into position on the purple altar. My wrists and ankles are bound in purple energy bands. I struggle, stretching them. It’s no use. The villain caresses my exposed torso. “Ironic. The lust you inspire in me will be the power I use to break you.”

“You will never break me. Ring or not, my willpower is still unmatched!”

The villain laughs, “I’ll have you broken within the hour.” He slides a blindfold over my eyes. Now, I can’t anticipate his attack on my body. Stud Sapphire quickly has me writhing with every touch. When he tweaks my nipple, I jump, held in place by the purple energy bands. The hands explore my muscles, and my cock is throbbing.

Stud Sapphire unhooks my thong. The elastic waistband snaps off and my cock throws the pouch off as it flies up. My cock head slaps against my stomach then bounces up where it hovers from my pelvis to my abs. I can feel the dripping pre-cum on my lower abs, pooling in my bellybutton. Suddenly, I feel a gloved finger slide inside my mouth, and I taste my pre-cum.

As I suck on the finger, I feel a hand wrap around my shaft. I moan. I arch my back and stretch my purple energy restraints to their limit as I’m milked. I fight to resist the purple power of Stud Sapphire’s lust. “Now, I take your seed from you and with it, your vaunted willpower!”

I groan, “No!”

“Yes, fight it, boy! Fight me! It will make your inevitable loss all the worse for you!”

The villain is right. My willpower is cracking. My cock is so hard and throbbing. It’s only seconds later that I’m crying out, “I’m going to cum!” The finger slips out of my mouth and tears the blindfold off my face. Stud Sapphire grabs hold of my hair and lifts my head, forcing me to watch my load be forcibly milked from me. I tense and strain against my bonds.

“NOOOOOOO! AHHHHHHHHH!”

My willpower breaks. I’m forced to shoot against my will. It’s a painful eruption more than a pleasurable one. My cock aches as it finally gets release. Cum explodes from my cock. It hits my face. Some lands in my open, gasping mouth. Rope after rope fires out, coating me from my hair to my abs. Finally, only drops. The milking continues, even after I’m drained and soft.

I watch helplessly as my cock goes limp in the villain’s grip. In fact, my whole body goes limp. Stud Sapphire lets my head fall. I look up at the ceiling, breathing hard. I don’t feel ashamed of giving in. I feel relieved as the pressure in my balls and cock has finally eased. The villain releases my cock. He brings his hand to my lips, coating my lips with my seed. I lick it off.

“That’s the taste of your submission, boy.” Stud Sapphire taps my cheek, “Let’s do it again. You can show me some of that amazing willpower you’re so famous for, since I missed it this last time.”

What? I lift my head. The villain creates a purple-power headrest to keep it there. I’m forced to watch as he grabs hold of my cock. I shake my head, but he just laughs at me. He lightly jerks me. Toying with me. Despite myself, I get hard right away. Even though I’m covered in a ton of my own cum, I can go again. I can shoot twice in a row, especially under these circumstances.

I’m hard. Stud Sapphire lets go of my rod. He points his ring at his free hand. His purple power ring can simulate anything he can imagine. And what he’s imagined is a lubed purple flesh-light. The diabolical villain smirks as he places it at my cock head. He forces it down. Oh, it feels so good, like penetrating a tight ass. Exactly what he was hoping for. I moan loudly.

The villain starts pumping my dick with his cruel construct. I gasp. My cum-covered face has me hot, as I still smell, see, taste, and feel the remains of the first forced milking. My willpower is weakening again. I can’t like him win. I close my eyes, but he tweaks my nipple. AH! Not seeing might be worse than watching. He switches hands, caressing my leg as he pumps.

I’m covered in goosebumps as he fondles my leg. When his hand slides up to my balls, I’m begging, ‘no, no, no,’ to try to get him to stop. All that does is encourage him. The purple energy flesh-light glides up and down my dick. The ball play has me moaning again. Suddenly, the energy is gone from my dick, replaced by Stud Sapphire’s mouth! Oh god, yes!

The villain holds my dick and jerks while sucking on the head. I feel my load building. I beg, “Please! Please stop! Don’t steal another load from me! Don’t make me cum!” That only makes the leader of the Purple Corps work my dick harder. Seeing the mature muscleman sucking has me ready to explode. I whimper, “I’m cumming!” He pulls off and pumps my shaft.

For the second time, I erupt. The villain holds my cock up high, and I spray my seed up into the air. It splashes down on my Apollo’s belt and lower abs. I’m mercilessly milked once more. This time I don’t shoot as much or as long but it feels better. My balls are drained. Stud Sapphire teases my super-sensitive nipples as he pumps my softening cock. I moan.

Stud Sapphire runs his thumb over my piss slit. I go insane, thrashing around. He laughs, “I’m not impressed by your so-called willpower, yet, boy. But the lust in your eyes is thoroughly delicious. You’re much better suited to the Purple Corps. You belong under me!”

I weakly moan, “no,” convincing neither of us.

As I lie there and recover, the villain adjusts his purple energy bands, raising my ankles and spreading my legs. I see my feet high in the air and out to the side. What’s going on? I hear a whirring noise. Stud Sapphire has created a vibrator. "Just one of the many useful tools the Purple Corps can create." He runs it on my nipples. Ooh. I shudder. Out to my armpit. No! Down my overly sensitive body. Oh god. I’m twitching like crazy.

The villain runs it along my cock. It grows, despite already being drained twice in the past few minutes. When it touches my balls, I’m moaning and begging for him to stop. He vibrates on my stiffening manhood and my empty balls. Every sensation has me crying out. And crying as I feel tears run down my temples. I’m rock-hard once again. I don’t have another load. I don’t!

Stud Sapphire believes I do.

A purple energy band is wrapped around the base, keeping my junk up, out and engorged. He works his vibrator until I’m legitimately leaking. He moves it to my taint. Oh. That’s nice. When he slides it down, I get nervous. With my legs up, my hole is easily accessible. I beg him not to go there. He smirks, pressing the vibrator on my hole, but not in my hole. Oh fuck. He lies it down so that it stays against my hole. Oh fuck.

The villain climbs onto the table. He straddles my head, looking down my cum-lined body. He pulls down his purple thong then forces his cock into my mouth. I’m forced to suck on it as the vibrations torment me. The mature muscleman leans forward and grabs my cock. He starts jerking me with a firm grip. I’m overwhelmed by the combination of attacks.

A third load builds and soon, I’m screaming, my cries muffled by the massive cock in my mouth. I’m forced to cum for the third time as Green Lightboy. More cum added to my body. I’m reduced to dribbling quickly, but I don’t go soft due to the binding around the base of my manhood. The villain sits up and kneels over my face. I stare up at his balls and taint.

Stud Sapphire taps my forehead with his cock. WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! He starts pumping. I can only watch as he works his rod. It doesn’t take long before he explodes, aiming at my open mouth. I get a mouthful of his cum while he also coats my chin and lips. When he’s done, he wipes the final drops on my forehead before sliding off.

I relax on the table. Until I feel a sloppy drizzle on my cock. I shake my head, "No!" Stud Sapphire grips my dick. He smirks and starts pumping.

"No tricks, boy. Just a good old fashioned handjob. Surely you can resist this? After all we've done? It won't take much willpower at all."

I buck my hips, his slick, skillful hand toying with me. His thumb runs over my piss slit. I shake. I'm doing okay until he starts telling me about my capture. reciting the last thirty minutes as a story. My mind fills with his twisted version of the events. Stories are powerful and the story of my conversion from green to purple is a good one. I moan and whimper. I can't believe it, but my load is building again!

"OH FUCK!"

I shoot for a fourth time. My whole body convulses, and I groan. I'm dry-shooting by the end. When he releases my cock, it finally goes soft. He brings his messy hand to my mouth, and I clean it obediently.

I’m in a daze from the sexual torture. The energy bands holding me disappear. I sit up and roll over, falling to the floor. I lie on my hip, feeling weak. I look at my right hand, seeing my ring is powered again. Only, it’s purple. I rise to my knees as Stud Sapphire circles around in front of me. I look up at him then back at the ring then back to him.

I say, “Stud Sapphire, leader of the Purple Corps. My leader. My Master. How can I serve you?”

“CUT!”

I collapse on the mat, exhausted and dirty with sweat and cum. Scott promised that he’d let me shoot and he sure did. Damn, that was incredible, even for me. What he did to my hole, no one has ever done that. It felt amazing. What a day. We’ve got a wrestling scene, a Robin scene, and now, a Green Lantern scenario. Plus, all the B-roll of me getting ready.

Mark says we’ve made great time, because we haven’t had to stop during the scenes. We even managed the ring swap in real-time. We actually have time for one more scene, but that fills me with dread.

I groan, “Guys, I can do a lot, but I was just milked so many times in less than an hour. I’m guessing the last time was not that impressive. Apparently, this hero’s balls have limits.”

Scott pulls me up, laughing. He hugs me, “But what limits they are. C’mon, boy. One more. We shower up then we gear up.” The hairy muscleman grabs me by the shoulders, “You’ve been perfect. Can you bring it one more time?" He playfully asks, "For daddy?”

The promise of a shared shower has me nodding, “Okay, daddy. I’ll go again.”

The shower feels great. We rub our soaped hands all over each other. Scott grabs behind my head and pulls me into a kiss. I love the feeling of his mouth on mine. With the hot water hitting our bodies, he grabs my chin and cheeks. The mature muscleman’s other hand slides down my back. It parts my crack. I tense, but he whispers in my ear. “It’s okay. Just cleaning you up.”

I relax, trusting him. He massages my hole, but just like when I was Green Lightboy, he doesn’t even try to penetrate me. I still whimper as it feels so good. He slides over and squeezes my ass cheeks. I stay loose in his grip. He adds kisses to my neck, and I practically melt. Scott releases my chin and slides his hand down my torso to my cock. I’m hard again. He laughs in my ear.

“You’re a machine, boy. Just a freaking fuck-machine.” I smile at the praise and his attention. Scott pushes me against the wall of the large two-person shower. He presses his body against mine. “I’d ask how it’s going for you, but no one’s that’s good an actor.”

“It’s exceeding my expectations. You’re exceeding my expectations. It’s all awesome ...”

“But?”

“You just see right through me, don’t you?” Scott shrugs with a smirk. With our bodies tight, our cocks connected, and his handsome face inches away, I can’t lie. “Okay. The ‘but’ is that I’m getting really nervous. About tomorrow. Not about performing. I can fuck Mark. As many times as I need to. Believe me.”

“Oh, I do. I do believe you.”

“I just don’t know if I can control the scene. If I can really dominate him. Not like you dominate, anyway. After experiencing you in action, I’m not sure I know what to do or how to do more than just fuck him.” I bury my face against his neck, and he hugs me. “I’m sorry. I know you guys are counting on me.”

Scott hugs me harder. He kisses my neck. When he leans back, he grabs my head and looks me in the eye, “I admire you for admitting that. I know it’s tough to be vulnerable. Especially with other guys. It’ll make tomorrow go so much better now that you’re being completely open and honest with us.”

“You’re not upset with me?”

“Hell no. I actually wondered about it. And it’s okay. You don’t need to be me. Fuck, when I was 24, I wasn’t ‘me’ either. You need to be you. Whoever that is. We can rehearse and run lines. You guys can fuck in spandex if that’s all you want to do. Whatever works. But you aren’t me. And I’m not you. I sure as fuck can’t go like you can.” I smile. “So, don’t try to be anybody else. You don't need to.”

“Okay.”

Scott kisses me. I melt. He pulls my forehead down to his, telling me, “Just be the sexy, cocky, gorgeous, smart, fuck-machine, boy-top that you are.”

I smile. “Thanks. For everything.” I stare at him, quietly relaxing as he rubs the back of my neck. He stares back with soft eyes. I feel like a weight has been lifted off me. “You’re amazing. I think all the cumming just got me really emotional. I’m good now.”

Scott smiles, seeing my confidence rise, understanding my fear. He reminds me, “It’d be great if we could finish one more scene today. Can you do that for daddy, boy?”

I smile and nod, “Yes, Sir.”

TO BE CONCLUDED.

JULY 22, 2023 … CHAPTERS 7-9: SUPERBOY VS. LEX LUTHOR. CARTER AND SCOTT IN THE BEDROOM. CARTER AND MARK IN THE SHOWER.


2 comments:

  1. vinnymusclestallionAugust 8, 2023 at 5:37 PM

    Very hot. Carter is coming under Scott’s dominant alpha spell. Four forced cum loads and a facial! Wow! When I first read “I moan as he holds me down, dry humping the heel out of me,” I thought maybe “heel” was a typo but clearly it was not. Poor Carter is becoming a blonde beta bitch with each new scene. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I can see why you’d think that was a typo, but in a wrestling context, Scott really was dry humping the heel out of Carter. :) Physical domination, orgasm denial, and forced milking … it’s a powerful combination for a young ‘alpha top’ to try to withstand.

      Delete