Saturday, July 22, 2023

Encounters: Carter's Cosplay Turn (3 of 3)




CHAPTER 7: SUPERBOY VS. LEX.

SCOTT AND MARK'S BASEMENT. ORCHARD PARK NY.

Me (middle) and the guys.


I bounce around, struggling to focus on the final scene for the day and not what’s happened up to now. I’m lost in my thoughts and emotions. Before I got here, it seemed easy. Just sex in spandex. My biggest concern was if it’d be too unreal, playing someone else, set changes, and cuts between moments. I’m a spontaneous guy and worried this would not get me … excited.

Instead, for a day of roleplay and complex filming, it’s been weirdly intense and real. I’ve forgotten all about the cameras in every scene, even when Mark is right in my face with the handheld camera. I’ve stayed hard and had no trouble submitting or delivering a pretty convincing performance as a young helpless hero. First, I was physically taken down in wrestling. Edged as Robin. Then milked as Green Lightboy. Scott's awesome, making it easy to convincingly submit to him.

This time, I’ll be a variation on Superboy, if he dressed more like the original Robin with bare legs and arms. I’m in a tight blue t-shirt with the big ‘S’ shield on it and yellow trim. I have red accessories: briefs over a thong, gloves, ankle-high boots, and a short cape that ends just above my ass. I also have yellow cuffs at my wrists and a wide yellow belt.



I shake out my bare legs and arms, loosening up. Damn. I’m in my head too much. Get it together Carter. Just one more scene. I need to focus on this whole deal. I drop and do push-ups to pump my muscles. This one is more mental than physical, but I need to look right. It works and gets my head back in the right headspace. I can do this. I want to do this. Looking over at the dom, I really want to do this.

I’m happy to see Scott is ready as Lex Luthor. He’s ditched full bodysuit spandex suit he’s worn as Lex before, going for a shirtless version. I notice that the sexy muscleman is showing off his hairy torso more with me than he does as a villain with Mark. He hasn’t worn a shirt in any of our scenes. Maybe because I’m so young and smooth and he thinks it makes a nice contrast?

Scott’s new Lex outfit is purple spandex tights and elbow-high gloves, a green thong over the tights, black leather boots, and a black harness that crosses in the middle of his pecs. He has a wide belt with a huge buckle that says ‘LL’ inside a hexagon. And, he has black sunglasses with green lenses in them.



The guy is fucking hot, as usual. He’s actually gotten more attractive as the day has gone on. I know that’s weird to say, he looks exactly the same, but now that I know him, I’m more into him than when he was just an image. I like him. And I trust him. He’s proving himself as the mentor I was hoping for and more. When I give to him, it’s not an act. He's great at being the man.

While I was showering, Mark changed the curtain from purple to dark green. There is a metronome on a table. It’s running with a repetitive clicking. There are chains hanging from ceiling hooks and ropes, chains, and cuffs laid out on the floor. I’m glad that I basically know where this is going, although there will probably be a surprise or two. Whatever happens, I'll be ready for it. I’ve proven that I know how to be the hero. My nerves are calm and my focus is clear. I’m actually excited to play again. 

Time to be Scott’s plaything one more time.

“ACTION!”

I leap into scene and strike a super-heroic hands-on-hips pose. My chest is high and proud. I’ve got my chin up. I’m getting very good at entrances. I confidently say, “Lead walls. If that doesn’t make it obvious this is Lex’s bunker, what does? I can’t see through them, but I can hear through them.” I listen for signs of Lex. “Darn, the relentless drumming of that metronome. Why is it going?”

CLICK. CLICK. CLICK. I shake out my head. “Argh, that sound.” CLICK. CLICK. CLICK. I yell, “LEX! I know you’re here! Come out before I tear this whole place down.”

The villain steps forward, holding a lead box. I look at him. I notice the green lenses of his sunglasses. They're ... moving? Spiraling. Subtly. Almost imperceptibly. A normal human probably couldn't even tell. But I can. CLICK. CLICK. CLICK. He smirks, “Hello, Superboy. What a nice costume. Bare legs and arms suit you. Isn’t that a nice costume?”

CLICK. CLICK. CLICK. I answer, “Yes, it is a nice costume. Thank you.”

“Yes, it is. Why did you decide to change?”

I hesitate. CLICK. CLICK. CLICK. I'm confused. I admit, “I don’t remember.”

“Where did you get it?”

“I ... don’t remember?”

“Well, I’m sure it was a present from a very nice person for a very nice reason. You are such a nice boy, aren’t you?”

CLICK. CLICK. CLICK. “Yes, I am a nice boy. Thank you.”

“Yes. You arrived right on time.”

CLICK. CLICK. CLICK. The metronome is distracting me. I re-focus and not fall for Lex's tricks. I call out his bluff, “I hunted you down. Don’t act like you were expecting me, Lex.”

“But I was, Superboy. This is exactly when I told you to show up. You just don’t remember it. Yet.” I snort with derision. Lex smirks at me. “It’s true. It was in all those messages I sent you.” I scowl. He laughs, “Oh, I’m sorry. That my assistant, Evan Teschmacher, sent you.” I raise an eyebrow. “Now you understand. A little. Mr. Teschmacher works for me.”

I’m skeptical, but I’m still confident. “Good try. Too bad Teschmacher’s messages never gave me a time, date, or location. Now, I’ll take that.” At super-speed, I snatch the lead box from his hand and return to my spot before he can even move. “You’re under arrest.”

Lex smiles calmly, “Don’t you want to open the box?”

“You’re not going to try that old trick on me.” I laugh, “No, I’m not going to open this box. And neither are you. That’s why I took it.”

“But it’s such a nice box. It might contain a present for you.”

I look at the box. CLICK. CLICK. CLICK. I suddenly feel temptation. “It is a nice box. Thank you. A present?”

“Why yes. Your new costume was a nice present and you love it, don’t you?”

“Yes, I love my new costume. Thank you.”

“Wouldn’t you feel silly if I gave your nice present to someone else and they wore it? You wouldn’t like that at all.”

I shake my head, “I wouldn’t like that at all.” I lick my lips as I stare at the box. CLICK. CLICK. CLICK. “Why would you give me a present, Lex?”

“Because you’re such a nice boy.”

CLICK. CLICK. CLICK. “I am a nice boy. Thank you.”

“Nice boys open the nice presents they’re given. Be a nice boy and open your present.”

“Yes, I am a nice boy. Thank you.” CLICK. CLICK. CLICK. My hand shakes as it hovers over the lid. I know I shouldn’t do it, but I can’t resist. Some deep desire inside me commands me to open it. I grip the lid and open the box. Green light shines from inside. I drop the box and stagger backwards until I hit the wall. I feel weaker. Nauseated. Afraid.

This is not a nice present. Not a nice present at all.

Lex admonishes me, “Now, is that how nice boys react to gifts? At least try it on before you return it, Superboy.” The villain steps up and picks up my gift. He moves closer, holding it across his open palms. I don’t move. He asks more forcefully, “TRY IT ON!”

CLICK. CLICK. CLICK. I stare at my present. It is a dog collar with metal hooks and green studs. Kryptonite studs. The only substance that can weaken me. I look up at him. The green lenses of his sunglasses move and shift. They spin. I can’t look away from them. Danger! I want to run, but I can’t. Not until I put on my nice present. No, I shouldn’t. But I want to.

Lex removes his spinning sunglasses. He demands, “Superboy. Be a nice boy and try your gift on. It’s a very nice necklace. Made just for you.”

CLICK. CLICK. CLICK. The power of the kryptonite overwhelms me. I drop to my knees. CLICK. CLICK. CLICK. Lex says, “I’m going to have to take your nice gift back from you.” I shake my head. I can’t lose my nice gift. I reach for the collar. Even this is a struggle. I’m so weak. I take it from his hands. I stare at the collar, torn between what I know and what I feel.

Lex moves closer, standing in front of me. I look up at him. He crosses his arms over his hairy chest, giving me a stern look. CLICK. CLICK. CLICK. I slide the collar around my neck. I look up at Lex. I slide the end through the metal loop, find the pinhole, and fasten the neck belt. The collar weighs on my neck. My arms drop and my shoulders slump. CLICK. CLICK. CLICK.

Lex reaches under my chin and lifts my head. He says, “Good boy. You are wondering how this happened, aren’t you, boy?”

“Yes.”

“Physically, you are a god. But even your alien mind is susceptible to hypnotic instruction. With the appropriate amount of time and skill, of course. But time is the challenge that no one solved. Until now. I found a way to create the time. Through your interactions with my secret assistant. Every message. Every call. Every meeting. Sounds only you could hear. Like the clicking you're hearing and I'm not."

"You're not?"

"Nope. Symbols and words only you could interpret. And the visuals only you could see. Hidden in plain sight. Unconsciously absorbed by your alien brain. You never suspected. Never questioned.”

Lex hooked his finger in my collar and tugged, “It laid the foundation for this moment. The moment where you would kneel. Collared and subservient. Where a boy belongs. You play the alpha male superhero, but we both know that you are right where you were meant to be.”

“No.”

“Yes. I’ve programmed you. The new sexier costume. Showing up here and now.” CLICK. CLICK. CLICK. “The metronome as a trigger. My calming voice. My LexVision sunglasses. I knew I had you when you gave me the correct verbal responses to the word ‘nice’."

"I like the word 'nice'. Thank you."

"Ha, ha, ha. Obedience to me even overrode your instincts for self-preservation. You opened the box. You knew you shouldn't, but you had to. You brought yourself to your knees. You put on the kryptonite collar that will kill you. Unless I choose to save you.”

Lex lets the depth of his victory sink in. “There was only so much I could accomplish remotely. But if you take to my control, I will save you. So, let’s finish the programming.” The villain lifts his long index finger in front of my face. CLICK. CLICK. CLICK. He wags it back and forth. My eyes follow it. “Relax, boy. Relax. Lex is here. Follow my instructions or I won’t be able to save you, boy. Do you understand?”

I nod. I have enough awareness to beg, “Please, don’t turn me into a mindless slave.”

Lex laughs, “Silly boy. I am the smartest man on the planet. Why would I want that? What if hostile aliens show up? Or a meteor heads towards the planet? Superboy will have plenty of mind left when I'm done.” He adds ominously, “It’ll just be one that knows its proper place. Wouldn’t that be nice?”

“Yes, it would be nice to know my proper place. Thank you.”

“Good boy. You are MY Superboy. Property of Lex Luthor. Asset number 52535. Once you’re trained, I might even cure you of your susceptibility to kryptonite. Make you my unstoppable weapon. That would be a nice thing to do, wouldn’t it?”

“Yes, that would be very nice. Thank you.”

Lex pulls on the hook, bringing me to my feet. The older muscleman leads me to a chain hanging from the ceiling. He attaches it to my collar, forcing me to stand up. The villain kneels. He peels off my red briefs, exposing my red thong. When he rises, the villain rubs my briefs inside his tights over his crotch. He pushes the spandex into my mouth. I taste him.

The villain picks up rope. Just ordinary rope. Rope that normally I could break by breathing. He wraps it around one wrist and pulls my arm back. Then the other wrist. The villain meticulously binds my arms together behind me from wrist to elbow. My shoulders are pulled back, my chest up. More rope. It is wrapped and intricately woven around my body and biceps.

The cords cut between and under my pecs, lifting them out. Lex slides on VR goggles. Now, I only see the images he wants me to see. He moves behind me. His hands reach around front and fondle me. His bulge presses inside my cheeks. His hot breath hits my ear. The next level of programming begins. My cock quickly grows in my thong. I moan through my briefs.

Lex talks softly. His deep, gravelly voice is soothing. Calming me as I stand there, held up by the chain attached to my collar from the ceiling. My proper place as Superboy, owned property of LexCorp, specifically its CEO Lex Luthor is drilled into my head. I am given an asset number. I am relentlessly re-educated by his words. His hands feel so good on my body. I’m rock-hard.

A finger slides up my ass crack. The thong strap is stretched out. The finger teases my hole. I gasp as his voice tells me that I am his Superboy. My junk is grabbed suddenly. I gasp into the briefs in my mouth. I get fondled in front and back. My thong is taken from me. I’m jerked until I’m hard and leaking. Oh fuck. I might cum again. I am a machine. I moan louder. It stops.

The briefs come out. I moan that I was cumming. Lex asks if I wanted that. I admit, “Yes, Sir.” The villain unties my arms. He removes the VR goggles. Even the collar is unhooked from the chain. I sag, but Lex pulls me by the front hook on my kryptonite collar. He pushes me into a sling hanging from the ceiling. I fall back, resting on it, exhausted.

My ankles are cuffed and raised high. They’re secured in place then my wrists. I’m locked in place. Lex stands at my exposed hole, looking down on me. He grabs my cock. “Do not take your eyes off me, boy.” I stare back. He starts to jerk my cock as he rubs his spandex-covered bulge on my hole. I moan as the simulated fucking teases my ass. He asks, “You like?”

I know he’s talking to Carter as much as Superboy. I nod, “Yes, Sir.” The session continues. I’m quickly moaning. My muscles tense and the cuffs and sling hold. I gasp. “Please. Please take my cum.” The villain obliges. His strong hand milks a load right out of my balls and onto my torso. I convulse as I’m drained. He pumps until I’m soft in his gloved hand.

Lex smirks. “Good boy.” He softly adds, “You're are a machine.” I smile back, my spirit buoyed by his praise. The villain loudly continues, “My new asset is young, hung, and full of cum. But this?” He bats my limp cock. “This is mine to play with.”

The older muscleman steps away. He comes back with a cloth and a pitcher of ice water, I gasp. Lex cleans my cock with cold water. I moan as my soft dick gets even softer. The cold rag wipes down my torso. He pulls out an ice cube and places it on my right nipple. I cry out. The sling is strong, because I pull hard as it numbs me. He laughs at my reaction.

It turns into a game. Lex teases me with ice cubes all over. I overreact to the sensation. I finally get used to the cold, but it’s challenging. The villain puts the ice water down, hanging the rag on my cock. Oh fuck. I close my eyes. I open them when I feel his spandex bulge pressing into my hole. We lock eyes. He holds up a green plastic chastity device. My eyes go wide.

“No one plays with my toys but me.”

I watch as Lex works my junk through the loop. I’m gasping and begging him to stop. Partly for show, but also a little for real. Everything he’s doing is feeling intense to me and the lines between roleplay and reality are blurring. I haven’t felt this submissive since Craig, but it’s a different kind of submissiveness. I felt lust for Craig. I feel … respect and awe for Scott.

The cold is keeping me manageable as the green plastic tube is slid over my cock. The handheld camera zooms in as the ‘villain’ locks it in place. CLICK! I hear the overhead camera whir. I wonder if it’s capturing the confusion in my eyes. Recording my open mouth, hanging slack. My raised eyebrows as I helplessly watch him holding my caged junk. My powerless body slumped in resignation and defeat.

Scott Lex ... weighs my caged manhood, as if appraising it. He’s talking. Mocking me. I’m not really paying attention. I can’t say or do anything. Only instinctively whimper and moan. I just hang in the sling, open wide and awaiting whatever is next. Lex moves beside me. The stud in purple and green lightly slaps my face. TAP! TAP! I look him in the eye. Scott Lex sees it. My submission.

Not my roleplay submission. My real and genuine submission. He knows that I’m not acting right now. I really am his prisoner. Not just physically as I hang here in my Superboy shirt, gloves, and booties. Not because of the padded cuffs holding my wrists and ankles to the sling. Not because my legs are in the air and my hole exposed. No, I’m mentally and emotionally his prisoner. And he knows it.

We hold the stare then he rises. Scott grabs my hair and raises my head. My neck is limp and weak. He smirks, “Good boy. You know your place now, I see.”

I say, “Yes, Sir.”

“Who are you, boy?”

I re-focus on the scene, “I am your Superboy. Asset number 52535. Exclusive property of LexCorp CEO Lex Luthor.”

“That’s right, boy.” He idly asks, “Now, what should I do with you first?”

I surprise him by answering. I say, “Fuck me, Sir. Please? I really want you to fuck me.”

Scott freezes for a second. He thinks. Finally, Lex nods, “All in good time, Superboy. But mine is the most important and powerful cock in the world. No one can ride it for free. You have to earn it by proving you are my bitch.”

“Yes, Sir. I will do whatever you order.”

“Yes, you will, boy.” Lex leans down and kisses me deeply. He owns my mouth as I melt under his lips. When he pulls off, the mature muscleman spreads his arms and backs up. The handheld camera follows him. He lets out a triumphant laugh.

Scott says, “CUT!”

Mark lowers the camera, “What? It was just getting to the climax. You need a break?”

Scott looks me in the eye while answering Mark, “I think we all need a break. Let’s pick it up tomorrow and see how far Lex will take his young captive. Sounds like we have more to plan out for this particular scene than we expected. From now on, it’s all about us as guys. Dinner. Drinks. No talk about scenarios, filming, heroes, or villains. We’ll discuss that over breakfast.”

I shake my head out. Wow. I’m drained, despite not really doing anything. The guys move in and free me. Scott taps on the chastity cage, “On or off?”

I hesitate. I’m surprised that I actually need to think about it.

Scott jokes, “Might be the only thing that’ll stop the machine at this point.”

I smile, “You can leave it on for now. I’ve never worn one before.” Scott nods but doesn’t say anything else. I roll my shoulders back and raise my chest, trying to reflect some kind of confidence. “We can take it off when we get home, Sir.”

“Sure. Sounds good, boy.”

I realize I just called him ‘Sir’ outside the scene. Have I been doing that long? I can’t remember. And he’s been calling me ‘boy’. I know that’s been going on for a while. However, I can’t even remember first noticing that either. It just feels right.

CHAPTER 8: BEDTIME.

SCOTT AND MARK'S BASEMENT. ORCHARD PARK NY.

“You could’ve fucked me today. In the Superboy scene.”

“You made that pretty obvious when you begged for it.”

Scott lounges naked, waiting for me and Mark to join him on their king-sized bed. It’s not that late, but it’s been a long day. From my morning drive to the video stuff to dinner to a local bar. We stayed for a while, but I asked if we could leave early. It was an intense day for a lot of reasons. I had fun and I love the guys, but I’m definitely in my head regarding everything.



I ask, “Why didn’t you?”

I slide into bed with Scott. I’m still wearing the chastity cage. It just felt right until we have this conversation, but now that real talk is here, I shyly pull a blanket over my caged junk for some bizarre reason I cannot explain. The older dom senses my discomfort and slides his hand behind my head. He massages my neck. It feels nice. relaxing. I can’t suppress a moan as my body relaxes from his touch. Scott uses his grip to turn my head towards him.



The hairy hunk looks me square in the eyes, “There’s plenty of time for fucking, boy. Like now, in the privacy of our bedroom, if you’re still interested. And if the moment has passed, that's okay, too. But I just didn't think that your first time bottoming should be on camera in a roleplay scene.”

I’m surprised by him saying that. Before I can answer, Mark comes out of the bathroom. I ask the powerful bodybuilder, “You didn’t tell him about Craig?”

Mark shrugs, “Wasn’t my story to tell.” He joins us on the bed with me in the middle. “So, is that what we’re talking about? The story you told me at lunch?”

Scott looks back-and-forth between us, not saying anything, but compelling me to spill with just a stern stare. I admit, “It technically wouldn’t be my first time.”

“What? All that 100% alpha top stuff was bullshit?”

“No. No. It’s just that it’s more like 99% top. There was this one guy …”

Mark says, “Hold up.” We wait. Scott runs his finger up and down my torso. He’s looking hungry. Let’s face it, the guy is a lion, and he knows that I’m a lame gazelle right now. Scott said stories are powerful. I’m sure he’s put it together that he saw the effect this particular story had on me when we came to him with his lunch. I was hard as a rock.

The bodybuilder sets up a stationary camera and holds a handheld one. Oh great, this will be on film? I open my mouth to object, but Mark reminds me, “I already filmed the story once.”

Scott tweaks my nipple, “Don’t worry about it, boy. Nothing gets posted without your permission. Now, tell me about this Craig guy.”

Even hearing the name makes me feel submissive. I lie down, staring the ceiling, hands behind my head. I talk. Scott starts out kissing my bicep, licking my armpit, and caressing my pecs. It feels good as I spill. He rolls alongside me, pinning my right arm under him and draping his leg over mine. He rubs my abs then my pelvis to the base of my caged cock. Teasing me.

I try to focus on my story, but it’s hard with the mature muscleman toying with me. I can feel his fresh hot breath hitting me. I get past all the setup and Scott’s smirking. He stops me with a kiss. We lock eyes. He says, “Close your eyes. Imagine you’re back there. Paint the picture.” I nod. Scott pushes the sheet down, pulls my leg up. I close my eyes, making it more vivid.

When I explain how I knelt in front of Craig, sucking him off while he watched a movie, Scott slides his lubed finger under me onto my hole. Not inside me. Just massaging it. I groan. I have trouble keeping focus, but I keep telling my story, like I’m not being fondled by a sexy alpha dom.

The mature muscleman blows in my ear, and I shudder. My cock is leaking and throbbing inside its green plastic prison. I realize it was a mistake not to have him remove the cage. His finger teases me. I open my eyes and look at Scott. I moan, “Do it. Slide it in.” He smirks, but I explain, “You’ll see why.” I notice Mark is between my legs, camera capturing closeups.

I ignore him and close my eyes again. Scott pushes inside me as I talk about how Craig finger-fucked me. The matching of past to present is too powerful. I have to pause my story. I arch my back as Scott opens me up. I moan, “Yes! Oh god.” The mature muscleman orders me to keep sharing my story. I nod and keeping talking in a more stilted voice, blurting out encouragement as I do.

A second finger slides in. I bite my bottom lip. Scott orders, “Your story.” I nod. My cock is painfully throbbing as his fingers expertly own my hole. I know it’s only been three years since the last time Craig fucked me, but it felt like a lifetime ago before I came here. And now with my ass being used again, it feels like yesterday. I start babbling faster, trying to finish.

Scott commands, “Slow down. Don’t skip any details. No matter how small.”

I nod. I know Mark is right there, but I don’t open my eyes. I writhe and squirm. I meticulously run through all the ways Craig fucked me and how it felt. Scott probes me physically with his finger and mentally with a bunch of questions about details during and after the experience. When he finds out that I was Craig’s regular bottom boy for weeks and weeks, he chuckles.

I feel exhausted when I’m done. My entire body is tense and tight. My smooth skin is covered in goosebumps. I’m gasping and moaning as the mature muscleman controls me. I could blame the long day, but I know that’s not it. I look up at Scott. He slides his fingers out of me and I feel empty. I know what I need and what I want. So does he. He just stares, waiting.

I joke, “Seems like a waste not to use all that prep you just did on me.”

Scott shakes his head, “No. Not like that, boy.” I must look surprised. He says, “If you want to ask daddy for something, you do it right.”

I sink on the bed, staring into his eyes. I weakly beg, “Please fuck me, daddy. Please turn me into a bottom again. I want you to own my ass, Sir. Please?”

The mature muscleman smirks, “Good boy.”

I smile up at Scott. I ask, “Would you please kiss me, Sir?”

“Yes, boy.”

The alpha dom plants his lips on my mouth and his fingers back in my ass. We make out for I don’t know how long. He’s so good at it. My body is on fire. When he pulls off, I miss him and his fingers inside me. Scott rolls off the bed. He pulls a black leather harness out of a drawer, sliding it on. Woof. His cock is hard, pointing directly at me. I swallow hard as he moves to stand over a foam mat that I assume is usually Mark’s.

With no words said to me, I feel like I know what to do. I roll towards him, moving to the edge of the bed. I smoothly drop to the floor, rolling onto my hands and knees on the floor. I crawl to him, head down, ass up and wiggling as I inch closer and closer. I make it onto the mat. I shift back and kneel in front of the muscle daddy. Scott runs his fingers through my hair.

Scott tightens his grip on my hair. He forces my head back. I look up, taking in his flat stomach, admiring his heaving pecs in the sexy harness, all the way up to his handsome face. He smirks as I kneel before him. “Good boy.” He slides his big toe along my long hard cock. I feel it on my cock head, teasing me. “Tell daddy what you want.”

“I want to suck your beautiful cock, Sir.”

“Good boy. And if you want to ask daddy for something …”

“Please, daddy. Please allow me to suck your cock.”

“Is that really what you want, boy?”

I breathe in then state simply, “No, Sir.” I swallow then admit, “I want you inside my mouth, but I really want you in my ass, daddy. I’m a good top. But you, daddy? You’re an alpha. A true dom. And I want you to fuck me, Sir. As rough and verbal as you want. Or as I can take.”

Scott taps my cheek, “Very good, boy.”

With that, Scott pulls my head forward and fills my mouth with his rock-hard rod. I suck on it from my knees. While I did this earlier today, that was roleplay. This time, it hits differently. This time, it’s 100% real. I’m willingly submitting to the superior man. With Craig, my bottoming was assumed and unsaid. Scott made me say it. Made me beg for it. And it’s made it more intense.

The older muscleman drives in all the way. He hits deep, plunging his hard cock in until my nose is buried in his trimmed gray pubes. I adjust as he forces me to deep throat him. I gag and he pulls back. I get my breath then he plunges back in. He palms my head on top. The dom slaps my cheek, “Yeah, take all daddy’s cock. Choke on it, boy.”

Scott starts thrusting his hips. I can only receive as his grip tightens on my head, using my mouth as a hole. He relentlessly pounds my throat. I hold his mighty thighs tight for support. I keep my eyes open, staring at his hairy stomach. When he breaks, he slides out. A long trail of saliva run from my lips to his shiny wet cock. He slaps my face, “You like that, boy?”

“Yes, Sir. Please fuck my throat raw, daddy.”

Scott pauses, “Truth time, boy. Before you came here, you thought you might get to flip me, didn’t you? Even dreamed about it.”

I admit, “Yes, Sir. I hoped I could flip you.”

The older hunk drives back in. He doesn’t hold back, ravaging my mouth. I’m in a rhythm now, with my breathing under control. I’m able to take it all without gagging. Seeing I’ve got this, he slaps my head, “Yeah, you met your match, didn’t you?” I moan. “Young prettyboy punk. Thought you were hot shit. Still think that? Still think you’re my equal, boy?”

I close my eyes and let out a long groan. He pulls out and forces my head back. I look up at him, “No, Sir. You are the superior alpha.” Scott slaps my face with his cock. WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! He orders me to crawl to the bed. I arch my back to crawl away with my stomach down and ass up. The mature muscleman catcalls me, approving. When I reach the bed, I hop up.

I kneel with legs spread then fall forward, face down and buried in the duvet. My butt is pointed at him, my cheeks open, and my hole just waiting. Scott spanks my ass. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! He grabs my cheeks, squeezing and fondling them. “Yeah, this ass is built to be plowed, isn’t it boy? You waited for three years for the right man to come along and flip you again.”

“Oh god, yes, Sir. Flip my ass.”

Scott checks my hole, but I’m still lubed and prepped from earlier. He reaches out and grabs my hair and pulls me up. The alpha male reaches over my shoulder and slaps my cheek. TAP! TAP! TAP! I moan as he fingers my hole, my back arched, and my head pulled back. He slides his finger out of my ass then slides pillows over in front of me. He climbs onto the bed.

The hairy muscleman pushes me forward so I’m lying on the bed, my hips land perfectly on the pillow. The older hunk leans over me, pressing my face into the duvet as he guides his cock to my hole. The head slips inside me. I grunt. Scott slowly but steadily pushes inside me. I groan as he pushes in deeper in one constant move. He’s fully inside me. He holds position.

“Born to be bred.” Scott starts pumping. He pounds my hole. The bed bounces with every thrust. Scott moves his hands to my shoulders, keeping my upper body pressed down while the pillows help me keep my ass up. The rough fuck has me crying out. He keeps talking, dominating my mind as he dominates my ass. I love it. He slaps my head. I moan every time.

Scott pulls out. He slides back then pulls my feet. I slide to the edge of the bed. My feet drop to the floor. I lie my torso on the bed and stick my ass up. The mature muscleman is back inside me right away. The fuck resumes. I grab a pillow, hugging it as I bite the corner. Scott swings a foot up onto the bed beside my hip. He keeps plowing me at a new angle.

I’m a whimpering moaning mess. My caged cock is leaking inside the green plastic prison. The handsome hunk pulls out. I have no time to catch my breath as he flips me (literally, not just turning me from top to bottom) onto my back and lifts my legs in the air. He stands at the edge of the bed and slams back inside my hole. I cry out, encouraging him with every breath.

With my legs braced against his shoulders, the mature muscleman leans forward. He grabs me around the throat as he savagely tears into my hole. I grip his forearm as I stare up his sculpted arm to his handsome face. I admire the alpha top as he ruthlessly destroys my hole. I can’t help but glance down, looking over my useless junk as the powerful hips thrust in and out.

Scott’s gasping now, too. He stares at my face. We lock eyes. He keeps the chokehold on me as he slaps my face with his other hand. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! “Where do you want it, boy?”

I gasp, “Face. Mark my face with your seed, Sir.”

The mature muscleman pulls out and frees his cock. He climbs over me, straddling me with his knees in my armpits. He stays up as he jerks his shaft. When he’s ready, he falls forward, bracing himself with one hand while pumping himself. The older hunk explodes all over my face. I take as much as I can in my mouth, but Scott blasts me all over, from neck to hair.

He sits back, tapping his soft cock between my pecs. I open my eyes, staring up at the alpha dom. I simply say, “Thank you, Sir.”

What a day.

CHAPTER 9: BACK ON TOP.

SCOTT AND MARK'S BASEMENT. ORCHARD PARK NY.

I relax in the shower, hot water cascading down on me. Scott’s giving me some alone time after fucking me. Not just fucking me, but flipping and dominating me. It changes the dynamic for the weekend, but I don’t know exactly how. I guess we’ll figure that out in the morning.



“Remember me?”

Mark stands in the doorway of the large bathroom, wearing a white towel around his waist. The bodybuilder swings a key ring in his finger. He says, “I think you forgot something. Or someone.”



I blurt out, “Oh fuck. Tonight was supposed to be a chance for you and me to hook up before we cosplay tomorrow.”

“Now, he remembers.” The smooth stud drops the towel. Yum. “Yes. Carter, we were going to get to know one another tonight. Probably with you fucking me. Although maybe I’ll be the one on top?”

“I’m sorry, Mark. I just never expected … well, you know. I just never expected all this to play out like it did. You are so fucking sexy and getting a chance to play with you is a big part of why I came here this weekend.”

Mark smiles, “It’s okay, I’m just teasing you. Trust me, I saw everything play out from behind my camera. I understand.”

I relax. “It’s not too late, you know. Is that THE key?” Mark nods. I open my arms, “Get over here!” The naked bodybuilder squats down and inserts the key into the lock of my chastity cage. CLICK! I run my fingers over his hair as he frees my junk. As soon as the green plastic prison is off, I moan. “Freedom!” Mark fluffs me then sucks on my dick. Oh.

As the kneeling bodybuilder works, it feels amazing. I’m not sure my dick will ever forgive me for trapping like I did. Mark slowly works, even pulling down on my balls as he stretches my cock out with his mouth. I get hard, filling him up. He goes deep enough to gag, and I lean back against the wall. Being on the receiving end feels so good. The muscle stud rises.

I look his wet, glistening muscles over. I lean in and whisper in his ear, “I’m no expert, but we’ve got a blond stud, a dark-haired beefcake, and we’re both soaking wet.”

The bodybuilder throws his head back, “SCOTT! BABE! AQUAMAN IS GOING TO MAKE NAMOR HIS BITCH!”

Scott comes in with the stationary and handheld cameras from the bedroom. I’m sure it’s not the first time they’ve filmed in their shower, so he’s quick to set things up. Mark and I just nuzzle and kiss as he works. When the hairy hunk gives the signal, I say, “Aquaman is the ONE and ONLY King of Atlantis. Sub-Mariner, you are my bitch!”

Mark looks back at me, “Yeah? You think you’re the real king of Atlantis?” The muscle beast thrusts his hips out, mashing our junk. “Prove it, Aquaman. You won’t conquer me with just words and a seductive stare!”

His muscles are bigger, but I’m half-a-foot taller, giving me visual dominance. I grab the bodybuilder in a bearhug. I squeeze tightly. He groans. I lean back, lifting his 220-lbs of muscle off the floor. Mark struggles weakly, moaning about my incredible strength. I lower him down then spin him. I lift him with a reverse bearhug, showing his flailing naked body to the cameras.

“Break free, Namor! If you can!”

The bodybuilder struggles and squirms, but he doesn’t break free. He admits, “I cannot!”

I slide my arms up, locking him in a full nelson. Again, I display him for the cameras, letting everyone see him struggle, helpless in my hold. The huge muscles stretch as I lean back, hanging him by his shoulders. I lower him down then spin us 90-degrees. I lift him again, showcasing my cock at his ass, showing what’s coming for the weaker aquatic hero.

The muscle beast moans, “I submit! I submit to your superior power!”

I release the hold. I push him against the wall. I flex my biceps in front of him. The dark-haired hunk reaches out tentatively and caresses my young smooth peaks. He leans forward and kisses the right then the left. I step back, allowing him to rub his big paws all over my chiseled body. When he leans in to suck my nipples, I moan. My cock is huge, begging for his ass.

I grab behind the shorter bodybuilder’s head. I pull our faces together. We make out as the hot water cascades over our bodies. Our hands explore as we continue to really enjoy each other for the first time. His muscles are so big and hard. I push his elbow up and he takes the hint, flexing for me as we kiss. The muscle beast moves to my neck, giving me a chance to admire his flexed arm. Gorgeous.

We spin so his back faces out. With my long arms and his short stature, I’m able to slide my hands over his smooth butt. I grip the mounds, spreading them apart. I reach his hole, pressing my right index finger on top of it. I massage gently and the bodybuilder groans loudly. I toy with him. His beautiful bubble butt is hungry for me. I press my body into him, owning his mouth now, too.

The bodybuilder sags as I hold him steady with one hand while mercilessly teasing his ass with my other. My cock stretches up between us. I grab his wrist and bend it behind his back to help control him. Not that the muscle beast couldn’t power free, but we both know he’s not going to. I attack his mouth again while fingering him. I get the powerhouse whimpering like a little bitch and we both love it.

I whisper, “You ready to be conquered, Namor.”

He moans, “Take me, Aquaman!”

I spin him around to face the wall under the shower stream. “Use those big muscles and brace yourself.” Mark leans forward. The spray soaks his back, and the hot water runs down his back, over his mountainous ass, falling to the tile floor like a waterfall. I squat down to eat him out.

The bodybuilder grunts, “I don’t need all the foreplay, Aquaman. You can just plow inside.”

“Not my style, Namor. Trust me, you’ll like this.”

I bury my face between his mountainous ass cheeks. I tease his hole with my tongue. The bodybuilder gasps, telling me all I need to know. I have his legs shaking and his cheeks tensing. I keep going until he’s begging for my cock. I spank the side of his butt. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! I reach under and grip his hard cock. Yeah, he’s loving this.

There’s no question about who’ll be topping now. Scott owned me, but I’m taking his partner as he films it. There’s something hot about that and my cock is throbbing. I stand up then slide in my fingers, finding his spot. He cries out. When I have three fingers inside him, Namor is screaming for my cock. I slap his ass, “Okay, I’ll take mercy on you. Fuck time.”

Scott moves in. He sheathes my cock and gives me a thumbs up, “Good boy. You’re doing him your way.” I nod back. I move in behind the bodybuilder, grabbing his hips. I drive inside him in one shot, his primed hole eager and able. He’s shifting his hips and pushing back against the tile wall. The hungry muscle hunk pushes against my thrusts, getting me in even deeper.

The aggressive bottom grunts for more. I oblige, jackhammering his hole. I reach out and grab his bowling ball shoulders. The muscle beast looks and feels awesome on my cock. His back is so broad, waist narrow, and ass gigantic. Between my full speed slamming and his opposite response, he’s split in two, moaning like an animal in heat. I’m brought close to orgasm quickly.

I fight to last longer, but the bodybuilder bottom takes the decision away. He pulls his hips forward. My cock slides out. The bodybuilder spins around. He frees my cock then slides it into my mouth. Kneeling under the shower spray, The muscle beast expertly sucks my load right out of me. Fuck, his mouth is magic. I explode down his throat, and he swallows it all.

When I’m empty, I palm his head, “You’ve been conquered, Namor. Aquaman is the one and only King of Atlantis. But all is not lost. You’re now the King’s main bitch.”

“Yes, Master.”

After we hold position for a few seconds, Mark stands up and pats my pec. I envelop him in a big hug, and he hugs me back. The muscle beast tells me, “That was hot, man. I can’t wait for more of your cock tomorrow.”

Outside the shower, Scott says, “Check the clock. I think you mean later today.”

MAKING PLANS.

I’m last to leave the bathroom, but my body and teeth are cleaned, my breath is fresh, and my bladder drained. Scott and Mark are conspiring. I ask, “What are you guys whispering about?”

Scott pats the bed, “Come here, boy.” I run and leap onto the bed. I clear the distance, landing at the headboard right between them. PLOOF! They each place a hand on me. The hairy muscleman says, “First, we’re giving you the video of you and me from tonight.” My eyes go wide and my jaw drops. “We agreed that you should 100% control it.”

I’m stunned. “Wow, guys. That’s so generous.” I say, “If this is because I bottomed, don’t. I’ll bottom again tomorrow morning. I mean, Lex has to fuck Superboy in that sling, right? I begged for it. You gave me time, but it needs to happen or the whole scene is a giant tease that'll probably piss guys off.”

Mark and Scott rub my chest and abs. The older hunk says, “I’m happy you feel that way, boy. Really happy. We’ll start with that in the morning then we’ll do some stuff with you and Mark.”

“Great.”

Scott pauses then says, “One thing we never discussed is DP.” My eyes go wide. He laughs, “Hold on. I mean you and me doing Mark, not us on you.” I relax. I am not ready for that. “So, interested?” I nod eagerly. “Your dick is an unstoppable machine, but I’ve got limits, boy, so we need to be smart about which characters to use and when.”

“Got it.”

“We’ve got a lot of combinations. If Mark is Superman, you and I could be Batman/Robin, Omniman/Invincible, Lex/another villain. But Mark could be Spider-Man. Kraven and son with you in the loincloth. Or you could be Venom. He could be Batman. We’ve got Poison Ivan/Robin, Bane/Riddler, Riddler/Robin. A ton of possibilities, but limited time,” Scott rubs his cock, “and resources.”

“Well, you guys are the superhero experts.” I start to say more but shut my mouth.

Scott notices. “What were you going to say?”

“Maybe we can do them all. I’m having a great time. No pressure, but I’d love to come back soon. We can do a few this weekend and then a few more next time. If I’m welcome?”

The guys push me flat on the bed. Scott growls, “You can come back any time you want. Or maybe we’ll just refuse to let you go, boy!” I laugh and fake struggle as they ravage me.

THE END.

UP NEXT ... AUGUST 1, 2023: Buck has time on his hands while Beau deals with Toby. He wants to help his new buddy, but what can he do? Hm.

11 comments:

  1. I love Encounter stories. They're always so different and explore new ideas/situations. Loved how Carter caved to Lex Luthor. I think a sexy variation of it would be Carter as Superman and Lex breaking him down to Superboy as he's not a "man".

    For Carter, Scott, and Mark, happy to see how they dynamic played out and how supportive Scott and Mark were of Carter's awakening. Was super sweet how much they took care of him during an emotionally charged time.

    The evil version of me just wanted Carter to get railed by both of them hard to stamp out his "top" personality, but real humans don't do that to each other :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Your Superman / boy idea is great. I wish I’d thought of that! Yeah, there are definitely scenarios where Scott could have been a more villainous alpha and Carter is broken more fully, but I’m generally more of a happy ending guy. :)

      Delete
  2. The first chapter of the final part was very hot, but once it switched to more of just a porn story, I got bored. Not going to please me all the time and that's okay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. There’s the old saying that ends “you can’t please all the people all of the time.” That’s why I write mainly for myself and am happy as long as I enjoy the story.

      Delete
  3. I really loved this final chapter and the buildup to it. I hope Carter is seen again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! One great thing about Carter (and Scott) is that he has a bunch of great images, which makes him a great recurring characters. I could definitely see him returning to explore more stuff now that Scott's broken him in.

      Delete
  4. I really like these Encouters stories! This one was awesome with part 1 really building the tension and hotness for the payoff at the end. As they say, stories are powerful, it was great to read about the young guy who thinks hes all that getting flipped, and the contrast between Carter and Scott/Mark played that up, that was all greaaat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the comment. Glad you enjoyed the journey alongside Carter!

      Delete
  5. vinnymusclestallionAugust 8, 2023 at 6:33 PM

    Wow!💦💦💦. Really enjoyed the entire encounter start to finish. Was happy and horny to see Scott top Carter. It was clear that had to happen as Scott truly was the Alpha Dom, as Carter came to realize. Very hot! Thank you for sharing! Vinny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you liked it. Sometimes the most obvious path is the best one. As you said, it had to happen.

      Delete
    2. vinnymusclestallionAugust 9, 2023 at 9:08 AM

      Agreed. And having Scott bottom wouldn’t have felt right.

      Delete