Sunday, October 1, 2023

The Cave Unleashed 16: Dunk vs. Kent



OUTSIDE CODY’S GYM. LOS ANGELES CA.

“Oh, boy, why are you here?”

The driver says, “This is the address, right?”

I turn, “Oh, sorry, I wasn’t talking to you.” He stares at me. I explain, “I was just asking myself why I’m here. We’re cool. Thanks.”

I get out of the car and stand on the sidewalk. I pace outside the building. It’s hot but not oppressive. Instead of knocking, I take a walk. Why am I here? There’s nothing to be gained. Maybe I just want someone to talk to. Not that Cody and I ever talk that much. My mind wanders to how it all started over ten years ago. And how it blew up an hour ago. 

Me. Kent.


THE MCCOY’S HOUSE. 11, ALMOST 12, YEARS AGO.

It’s like I’m back there. I can feel the heat of the sun. I can smell the pool. My best friend Dunk (short for Duncan) and I were hanging out at his parents’ house outside Philly. I spent a lot of my teenage summers in their pool. So many good times, but that summer would be the end of it. We’d just graduated from college. I was going for my Master’s. Dunk’s father had lined up an entry level job for him in pharmaceutical sales. He moved out on his own and we didn’t hang out at his parents after that.

That summer was special for a lot of reasons. Endings and beginnings. My last year of undergrad was really tough. I was dumped by my boyfriend Matt. He was the man I planned to marry. It broke my heart. Crushed it, actually. I was living with Dunk. I was wrecked but he was great. A perfect friend. Through my crisis, I saw him in a new light. Saw the man he’d become. I realized that I wanted a man just like him. Then after a bit, I just wanted him.

Anyway, Dunk and me were in the pool. He kept wanting to wrestle. I couldn’t. I was afraid what might happen. I knew my feelings were one-sided, born out of hurt. As we lounged in the sun. I was struggling with how to tell him what I was feeling or if I even should. It was probably just a crush, so did it make sense to blow up our friendship for a temporary infatuation?

I made an excuse and ran to the kitchen to get up the nerve to tell him something. Dunk’s younger brother Cody came in. He’d just turned 18 and was naturally flirty and sexy. He’d become a gorgeous man and he knew it. He was wrestling and working out all the time. Just incredibly handsome. Cody was definitely his most confident self. Fearless and uninhibited.

Cody jumped up and sat on the counter. Just wearing a small red speedo. Chatting with me. I made a dumb joke, but he laughed. His knees were open. Smooth tanned legs dangling. He reached up and stretched. What a body. Cody even smelled sexy. His huge cut cock was obvious in his tight suit, pushed out by big balls. I was so horny. I knew I couldn’t have Dunk but here was this beautiful alternative just presenting himself to me.

I couldn’t help myself. I leaned in and kissed him. It was nice. Until he pulled back, saying we shouldn’t. I apologized but I stayed in close. Standing between his knees. Rubbing his smooth bare legs. He couldn’t move. Not that he tried. I talked sexy to him. Telling him how hot he was. What a beautiful man he was. He put his hands on my shoulders. My hands slid up to his hips.

We locked eyes. He asked what I thought I was doing in a way that told me he knew exactly what I was doing. I leaned in, stopping short of his lips. This time, he grabbed behind my head, and we made out hard. Cody was a great kisser. The best I’d ever had. I pictured Dunk in my head, and it felt great. Cody attacked my neck with his lips. I moaned, encouraging him.

My hand moved over to his cock. He pushed my face down to it. I kissed his bulge then sucked on the outline of his amazing cock in his speedo. Cody rubbed my back as I worshipped his massive pouch. He ran his fingers through my hair in back. When he caressed the back of my neck, I got chills. I went down on one knee and kept working.

Cody pushed me off. He was semi-hard in his speedo. I was tenting my board shorts. He pointed out that this was not the right place. He led me to his room, but I pulled him into Dunk’s. I closed the door. I peeled off my shorts and fell back on my buddy’s twin bed. Surrounded by Dunk’s life. I could smell my best friend. See all his trophies and posters.

I asked his kid brother to fuck me. Right there. Cody called me kinky. He leaned over me and checked if I was serious. I was very serious. He hesitated, knowing it would be bad if we got caught. He suggested his room. I shook my head. I wanted him to take me there.

I begged. Literally. Pathetic. Desperate. But Cody didn’t care. He found a condom and fucked me. Hard. His cock was massive. Biggest I’d ever taken. Just pounded my ass. I kept begging. Pleading for more. In my brain, it was Dunk fucking me. And it felt amazing. Cody fucked a huge load right out of me. Untouched, my cock erupted all over my chest and stomach.

Cody pulled out, tore off the condom and added his load on top of mine. I was drained. My horniness was satisfied as I lay naked and covered in cum on my best friend’s bed. When Cody put his cock at my lips, I eagerly cleaned the younger top’s dick without him saying anything. He leaned down and kissed my forehead then slipped out of Dunk’s room.

It was exactly what I needed, but I realized what we’d done. I quickly ran back outside and jumped in the pool, washing off our cum and the stench of sex. Dunk asked me what the fuck happened. I told him I ran into Cody. He rolled his eyes. Dunk and Cody weren’t (and still aren’t) very close. Dunk always felt like his brother got everything he wanted too easily.

And now, he’d had me. Very easily.

While Dunk was ranting about his younger brother, I knew that I could never tell him that Cody had fucked me. That I’d just given up my ass to him. I could never explain to him why I begged his kid brother to fuck me on his bed without revealing the crush. Dunk would hate me for it. I was confident Cody would never tell. He wasn’t like that, but it had to be a one-time thing.

As I analyzed what happened, it seemed like a good way to transfer my crush on Dunk to Cody. And it worked. It got my mind off my best friend until I could work through it. I worked to make sure Dunk never found out. The stench of sex was gone by the time we went in. I made sure to lie on his bed to explain my scent, in case he noticed. My moment with Cody was over.

But it wasn’t a one-time thing. It was the start. Not of a romance, but of ten years of random hookups. We fucked a few more times that summer. And then a few more times over the years. I was in Philly. He was in LA. So, it was mostly at Christmas parties. Last time was Dunk’s wedding. There were more reckless times, like in Dunk’s car or at his bachelor party, but we never got caught. No one knew.

Or so I thought. Someone knew. And someone told Dunk.

INSIDE CODY’S GYM. LOS ANGELES CA.

I ring the doorbell at Cody’s gym. This smoking hot young dude answers the door, shirtless and sweaty. He was obviously working out, all pumped and veiny. The main floor of Cody’s place is a private gym for his personal training business. The stud’s pecs and ass are unreal. Wow. If he’s a client, Cody’s built him one hell of a body.



I say, “Hey. How’s it going? Is, uh, Cody here?”

“Who’re you?”

I stammer out, “I’m Kent. A friend. Of his brother’s. Dunk? And him. I’m a friend of Cody’s, too. Kent.” Fuck. Get it together. It’s been a rough hour and I’m stressed, but that’s no excuse.

I hear footsteps and the young stud turns, “Cody, some guy named Kent is here to see you?”

“Kent’s here?”

I step into his gym. Cody’s coming down the stairs in a tight Batman t-shirt, thin athletic shorts, and flip flops. Fuck, he’s just as hot as ever. He’s 29. I’m 33. Somehow, I get older, and he just gets better looking. I say, “Hey Cody, sorry to just drop by, but I didn’t have your number. If you’re with a client, I can wait. I’d like to speak with you.”



The hot young stud says, “Hi, Kent, I’m Jae. I’m not a client. I’m his boyfriend.” The young stud feels obliged to add, “I live here, too.”

I nod. Cody has a serious boyfriend? I guess literally everyone was wrong. Makes sense that he’d be young and perfect. I shake his hand, “Hey, Jae. Nice to meet you.”

Cody nods his head, and the boyfriend goes back to his workout. Cody says, “You’re welcome in my home any time you’re in town, Kent.” He moves in and gives me a hug. I envelop him in my arms. He can probably tell from the hug that something is wrong. It’s a little too tight and a little too long. I bury my face in his neck.

Cody asks, “What’s wrong? Is it Dunk? I know you guys are bumming in LA for the weekend, but I wasn’t expecting a visit.”

Dunk. Cody's brother. And my best friend.


I break the hug, “You don’t know?”

“Know what?”

“Dunk’s mad at me. Like, not talking to me mad at me. Like hating me mad.”

Cody waves it off, “Been there, done that. What’s his problem this time?”

“You.”

“Me? What’d I do?”

“Me.”

“Wait, what?” Cody puts it together. “Oh. He found out we fucked? How?”

“That’s what I wanted to know.”

Cody holds up his hands, “Don’t look at me. I’ve told no one.” I relax. I didn’t think he’d tell, but I was worried. No one else knew. Or at least I don’t think they did. He looks back at Jae, “Well, I tried to tell Jae, but he wasn’t interested in hearing my story.”

Jae stops working out again. He’s interested now. He points at me, “Wait. You’re THAT friend of Dunk’s? The best man he did at the wedding? Oh wait, the one who sucked him off from under the table at the bachelor party?”

I blush, “I was really drunk.” I say softly, “That time, anyway.”

The boyfriend turns his head to the side, looking confused. He asks me, “How’d you even fit? You’re a big boy! How huge were those tables?” Jae looks at Cody, “Okay, now I want to hear all the stories.”

Cody playfully pushes Jae away, “Just go work out. This is serious.” He grabs my wrist, “Come upstairs. We’ll talk and figure this out.”

My fuck buddy takes me upstairs and sits me on the sofa. Cody grabs me a beer and water for himself. We sit and I relax a little. I explain to him how we’re in LA for a guys’ weekend. Everything was fine until Dunk confronted me about Cody. I owned up to it and he flipped out. I say, “I don’t want to lose your brother’s friendship over this.”

“Okay, I get that. Let’s stay calm. The key with Dunk is not to be weak, because he’ll stomp you. And don’t get angry, because he’ll respond ten times harder.”

I nod, “Is that how you manage him?”

“Yep. Chill, logical, and annoyingly amused.” Cody smirks, “You know, I actually have a lot of experience making up for betrayal, including betraying my best friend.” Yeah, I believe that. Cody has a reputation for being selfish at times. “You remember Ryan?” I nod. “He looks great, you wouldn’t recognize him.” He shows me a picture. He’s right. Ryan looks good.

I sigh, “Can we focus on my problem?”

“We are. My point is, Ryan loves me again because I made it up to him. I’ll think of a plan to get you two back together, too. Friendships are stretchier than Ralph Dibny.” I must look confused, because Cody adds, “Elongated Man.” Still confused. “Huh. You know Reed Richards aka Mr. Fantastic? Plastic Man? Comic book Ms Marvel? Skin? Mercury?”

“Okay, okay. I get it. They’re a bunch of superheroes who stretch. You should’ve just said the mom from the Incredibles. Remember, your parents got Dunk and me to take you and Ryan to see that for the fourth time or whatever.”

“Oh yeah, that’s right. I think it was only the third time, but yes, stretchier than Elastigirl. Anyway, the point is that I just need a little time to think of a plan.”

Time that he is apparently not going to have.

We hear his brother’s voice. He’s asking for Cody while Jae tries to stall. The boyfriend gives it a valiant effort, but he fails. Dunk storms up the stairs. Cody and I are standing up, waiting. When he sees us, Dunk shakes his head. I’m not sure why he came here, but I’m guessing it was to yell at Cody for fucking his best friend behind his back. Just a hunch.

Seeing me here is not a great look.

Cody steps forward, “Hey, Dunk. We were just talking about you. Want a beer?”

“You smug fucker. You did this on purpose.”

Cody acts innocent, “Did what?”

“Don’t act innocent.”

Cody smirks, “If you mean had sex with Kent, of course I did it on purpose. It’s not like I tripped, and my cock just fell into him.” I see Dunk’s fists clench. Cody remains calm. I know that’ll drive Dunk nuts because he always says Cody drives him nuts when he does this. “We were single consenting adults. We had some fun. I don’t get the problem.”

“You just had to go after MY best friend. You just had to mess around with HIM. All the guys you ran through weren’t enough. You knew he’d be easy prey and it’d piss me off.”

“Relax. If I’d done it to piss you off, I would’ve told you after the first time. Look, I haven’t even seen him since your wedding. We had sex like, what, a dozen times over ten years? Who cares? He’s a hot stud. I’m a hot stud. I guarantee that you weren’t in either of our minds.”

“Obviously, because you’re a selfish bastard who only thinks about himself.” Dunk stops, “Wait, a dozen times? Ten years? You mean, it wasn’t just a blowjob at my bachelor party?”

“Oh, you didn’t know that? Huh. Well, it’s good to get all our secrets out.” Cody firmly states, “This has nothing to do with you, Dunk. No matter what we did or where or when, it doesn’t affect you at all. It shouldn’t affect your friendship with Kent. And if you throw away your best friend of 25 years over this, you’re an idiot and have no one to blame but yourself.”

“Fuck you, you cocky son-of-a -” Dunk pauses, realizing they share parents. “ARGH!”

Hearing Cody, I realize he’s right. I finally speak up, “No. Fuck you, D. Cody’s right. I felt like shit, but you know what, he’s 100% right. We did nothing wrong.”

“Shut up, Kent. This is what he does. He twists. He manipulates. He’s done it his whole life, like an evil fucking genius.” I told you Dunk and Cody weren’t the closest. “You’re my best friend. I’ve told you about him since we were kids. You should know better than to fall for his act.”

I march up to him, “I am your best friend, but I’ve always told you that you were too rough on Cody.”

"Yeah. And now I know why."

I breathe in then confidently say. “Look, I’m sorry you’re hurt but you don’t own me. I wanted your brother to fuck me. He wanted to fuck me. So, we did it. And I loved it.”

Dunk puts his hands to his ears, “Stop. I don’t wanna hear this.”

“And he’ll fuck me again, as many times as we want.” I strip off my shirt. I keep going, kicking off my shoes and dropping my shorts. Standing in the living room in briefs, I proudly say, “Maybe he’ll fuck me right here, right now.” I notice Jae. Oh yeah, the boyfriend. He opens his mouth, but Cody signals now is not the time.

I snarl at Dunk, “Deal with it.”

“DEAL WITH THIS!”

Dunk swings his arm and grabs me around the head. He pulls me into a standing side headlock and cranks on it. My head turns red. Fuck this. I grab behind my best friend’s leg and lift him up. We fall onto the sofa. THUMP! We start grappling, rolling onto the floor. We slam into the coffee table. I get on top, but Dunk manages to throw me off.

Jae and Cody charge in. Cody grabs me. Jae grabs Dunk. They use controlling holds, but we’re tough to manage. We fight to get at each other. Cody calls for us to calm down. We refuse. He compromises, “At least fight on the mats.” We go calm for a moment as we realize he has wrestling mats laid out on the floor. I’m confused, which allows Cody to lead me over.

They get us in opposite corners. Jae orders Dunk to remove his shoes. Surprisingly, my best friend obeys the young stud. The guys stand between us, ready to stop any fighting. We’re still staring each other down, though. Now that Dunk is barefoot, Cody says that wrestling is the best way to work out any issues, so we should take advantage of the opportunity.

On three, Cody and Jae jump to the side. Dunk and me immediately go at it again.

WRESTLING DUNK.

We lock up. I haven’t wrestled Dunk since we were in college. And that was never this intense. We’re both still in great shape, keeping our bodies hard and our muscles strong. He was a better wrestler than me, but I could always hold my own. I’d let him win a lot because he was the alpha friend, and I was the beta. If I won, it pissed him off and it was just play.

I’m not letting him win today.

Dunk twists in the lockup and moves in, driving his fist into my abs. THUD! OOF! I back off and he locks me in another standing headlock. He really cranks on it, and I feel his power. He’s not holding back, that’s for sure. The angry muscle stud pulls me forward, flipping me over his hip. I land hard on my back with Dunk landing on top of me. WHAM! OOF! The impact takes my breath away for a moment.

With me stunned, Dunk takes advantage. He really works the headlock, wearing me down. His body presses down on my chest as he stretches my neck up. I twist under him, getting into a better position. I punch his back. POW! POW! POW! It’s enough to get my head free. I push back on my knees. I know my head is red and I’m already a little sweaty. Damn.

“Just like the old days, K. Me kicking your ass.”

I growl and dive in. Stupid, because he sees me coming. Dunk grabs my shoulders and flips me onto my back again. He slams me down onto the mat hard. BAM! My best friend slides on top of me, pinning my shoulders with his shins. He swats my head, mocking me. Dunk spins around and puts his ass on my face. He fires more fists into my gut. POW! POW! POW!

“You should’ve asked Cody for wrestling lessons instead of his cock.”

I buck up and throw him off. As I roll over, I see Dunk smoothly spinning around up onto his feet. I dive in, spearing him in the stomach. THUD! OOF! I grab his quads and lift, flipping him over behind me. WHOA! He lands hard on his back. BOOM! Dunk sits up, leaving himself wide open for a reverse chinlock. I wrap my thick arm around his neck and squeeze.

Dunk grunts and twists, but I fight hard to keep him under control. I lean forward, pushing his head between his raised knees. He tries to reach back and grab my head, but I lean out of reach. He tries to pry my arm off him, but I keep it tight. The muscle stud tries to twist. The force pulls us to the side onto the mat. I keep hold of his head.

I try to roll onto my back, but Dunk’s able to pull me with him. He’s really powerful, getting to hands and knees with me on his back. I spread my legs for stability. He thrusts up and turns. I land hard on my back with his weight crushing down on top of me. I lose hold of him, and he rolls off and away. I roll in the other direction, and we rise to our knees again.

We’re both starting to breathe hard, but we still want to wrestle. We rise to our feet and slam into each other. We fight for control. He pushes and I realize too late, I’m standing in sweat. My feet slip out and I go down, pulling him down with me. Dunk pulls my face into his armpit and locks my head up. I’m smothered by his sweaty pit, my nose and mouth filled with his musk.

Dunk is facing down my body as he holds my face firmly under his arm. I bridge my hips up, but he clubs my chest. WHOMP! I fall back down. He leans back, stretching my neck. I kick my feet, trying to plant them, but he clubs my chest again. WHOMP! WHOMP! WHOMP! That takes the fight out of me. I’m gasping and squirming, just taking in more of his sexy scent.

I grasp for any straw, clawing for his head. He shakes my hand off. I grab the collar of his shirt and pull. He yells at me, but it’s the leverage I need. I pull on it and throw my body over him. The shirt tears as I roll and my head slides free. Dunk is on his stomach and I’m sitting on top of him. Success! I grab his wrist and pull his left arm up his back in a chicken wing.

The angry muscleman struggles hard. I hold his left wrist, securing his hand all the way up between his shoulder blades. I lean forward to use my left hand and bodyweight to keep his powerful arm pinned as I press my right forearm across the back of his head. He turns and I grind my forearm across his cheek. He grunts and he’s feeling it every time he tries to escape.

As I slide back for better control, my bulge lands on his gyrating ass. Oh fuck. It’s a ton of work to hold Dunk down. He’s trying to use his legs, which moves his butt. Uh oh. It feels great to have him basically humping himself on my package. However, I’m starting to think about that. My distraction lets his hand slip down his back, relieving the pressure on his shoulder.

Dunk manages to squirm and flip over under me. I’m still on top and we’re face-to-face. And bulge-to-bulge. I pin his wrists to the mat, but he’s just smirking. I don’t really know what to do, but rest is good. We just stare at each other. I’m hoping he remembers what a great friend I’ve been to him most of our lives. I’m feeling closer to him. Is he feeling better about me?

My best friend rubs my legs with his feet. That feels nice. I relax a little. Big mistake. Dunk suddenly has his feet inside my calves. He opens wide and I feel pain shoot through my groin as he splits me with a grapevine. Fuck! Dunk slips his arms free and wraps them around my head. He pulls down, trying to lock on a front-facing sleeper. No! I feel the pressure.

I try to fight, but my legs and head are immobilized. If I don’t get free, I might go out. I pound his sides. THUD! THUD! THUD! I try to push free. I end up tearing his shirt some more. Dunk can’t get my head wrapped, so he grabs under my biceps. He grips them and lifts up, extending his arms straight up. My back seizes up a little and my groin is screaming.

I hang there, bent back as I lie on him. We lock eyes and he looks so cocky. And handsome. He calls me a dirty lying bitch (which hurts more than the hold) and asks me if I’m going to quit. I growl, “No!” He lifts my body up even higher. I groan in pain. He asks again. I shake my head, sending sweat flying. I focus and thrust my arms forward, breaking free. I collapse on him, our chests smashing together. SPLAT!

Dunk releases the grapevine and pushes me off him. He kneels over me, torn shirt hanging down, as he grabs my face by the cheeks. He points at me, “I can’t believe you fucking betrayed me with my own brother. Why’d you do it? He’s not that good.” I hesitate. I can’t tell him the truth, but I need to say something. He says, “Tell me or I beat it outta you.”

I defiantly shake my head and push him back. I roll away and over. Dunk pulls off his shredded shirt. So gorgeous. My cock twitches in my sweaty briefs. I shouldn’t have stripped down. If I’m not careful, my cock will expose my secret crush, even if I don’t say a word. My best friend dives in at me. I grab him in a front facelock as I slide my left arm up under his right.

With Dunk locked, I spin him onto his back fast before he can pull free. He fights. I let him turn over and immediately lock on a sleeper from behind. I roll us over, so I’m on my back with him on top, facing the ceiling. I cinch in my arms and add a controlling body scissors. He squirms and fights, but I’m powerful enough to hold him. The angry muscle stud isn’t surrendering.

I got him, but what do I do with him? I don’t know if I’m good enough to knock him out. Maybe I should’ve had Cody teach me some wrestling over the years. He’s really good and I know he could take either one of us. Dunk starts punching my legs. POW! POW! POW! I take the shots. He gets one on the inside of my knee. CRACK! That gets a cry outta me.

Now that he’s found a weak spot, Dunk punches inside my knee again. CRACK! My arms loosen around his neck. He sits up, pulling me with him. My best friend unleashes rapid fire strikes to my leg three more times. THUD! THUD! THUD! I let go of him and fall back. I open my legs and try to slide back. Unfortunately, he grabs my ankle as he spins round.

Dunk pins my leg to the mat. He drives his knee into the inside of mine. WHACK! I cry out. The angry muscle man demands, “Tell me why!” Another knee drop to my pinned leg. WHACK! “Why Cody?” I squirm to escape. He holds my leg. While I claw myself back, he lifts my leg. He steps over it, flipping me into a single leg crab. When he sits back, I pound the mat in pain.

“C’mon, man. Make it make sense!”

I shake my head, “No! Please stop asking me!”

Dunk reaches down and grabs my pouch in my sweaty briefs. His hand closes. I groan as he tortures my manhood. My back and knee are killing me. Now this. I still won’t confess. The angry muscleman is getting frustrated. He keeps fondling my junk and I keep moaning, but I stay silent. He’s owning me physically, but I’m losing mentally. I’m too focused on my secret and not enough on wrestling.

Realizing I’m not spilling my guts, Dunk stands up. He drives my knee into the mat. BAM! I flip flop on the mat, holding my leg as the pain shoots through my entire body. Dunk circles me as I lie helplessly on the mat. He keeps asking me why. I keep quiet. He kicks me onto my back then drives his barefoot down on top of me. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! I just take every shot.

Dunk does one more lap around me. He senses I’m out of fight. He lifts my legs. I hold up my hands, begging him to just let it go. I mean both my legs and his obsession with getting an explanation. He shakes his head. Dunk steps in, bending my one leg, stepping over and turning. He falls back, locking on a figure-four. ARGH! I’m immediately crying out.

I writhe and thrash. It’s the most pain I’ve ever been in. Nothing on the football field ever hurt like this. Dunk sits across from me, adding pressure, just watching me suffer. I furiously slap the mat. I cry out, begging him to let me go.

“Why’d you do it, Kent? Why’d you let my little brother fuck you? Why’d you betray me?”

“I give! I give!” I arch my back, trying to endure the painful leg submission hold. I slap the mat, “I SAID I GIVE!”

“Not what I wanna hear. Why? Why him?” I refuse to tell him, but the pain is blinding. Dunk says, “Must be something real bad if you’re willing to suffer this much.”

I wildly thrash about, my knee feeling like it’s being torn apart. I beg, “Please, man. Don’t make me! I GIVE! PLEASE! JUST LET ME GO!”

Dunk tightens the hold. I cry out. He says, “NO! SAY IT! TELL ME! NOW!”

“I BEGGED CODY TO FUCK ME BECAUSE I KNEW YOU NEVER WOULD!”

COMING TO TERMS.

That does it. He opens his legs. I roll over to stretch my knees with my head bowed.

I'm humiliated.


All my energy leaves my body. I collapse onto my side and pull my leg up. I’m whimpering in pain and humiliation. And despair. I’m sobbing like a little bitch. I’ve really lost my best friend now. In hindsight, I wish I’d just let him break my leg. I feel his hand on my shoulder. I roll away, burying my face on the resilite mat. Maybe I can drown myself in a puddle of our sweat.

Okay, I’m being overly dramatic, but I am humiliated and in a lot of pain. Although the physical pain is subsiding, the emotional pain is growing.

Dunk says in a soft, friendly voice, “Buddy. Are you serious?”

I have to face the music. I roll over onto my back. Dunk slides across my waist and sits on me. He rubs my pecs. It doesn’t help my situation. My cock grows behind him in my sweaty, now see-through, white briefs. At least he can’t see it. Small mercy given what I just confessed. Hopefully, he doesn’t lean back so he doesn’t feel it, either.

I wipe my eyes, I admit, “Yeah, I’m serious.” I breathe in and out. He’s being patient. I say, “I’m sorry, man. I just - oh god - I just got a crush on you in our last year together in college.” I explain about Matt, how messed up I was, and how nice he was to me.

“Wow. I never knew. How does that lead to you and my brother?” I explain, leaving out a few details. Dunk shakes his head, “He hit on you while you were vulnerable. Typical Cody.”

“No, I pushed it. I seduced him. Cody said no, at first, because of you.”

Dunk frowns, “He did? That doesn’t sound like Cody.” He pauses then says, “I never felt like you had those kinds of feelings about me, so I guess it must’ve worked.”

“It did. I think I would’ve gone nuts that summer without Cody. But I knew it was wrong. And I kept doing it, even when I didn’t need to. It was fun. Secret hookups once, twice a year.” I sigh, “So, what can I do? I can’t lose you over this. Please forgive me? Please?”

Ignoring me, Dunk asks, “Do you still want me?”

“No. Not like that.”

“Are you sure?” My best friend runs his finger around my nipple. I shudder. He leans forward and puts his face right over mine. His sweat drips down on me. I instinctively lick it. He smirks, “You still want me. Looks like Cody’s not the cure you hoped he’d be.”

Before I can answer, Dunk opens his shorts. He strips down to briefs. I just watch, confused. He slides forward and puts his bulge over my face. He rubs it all over. I can smell and taste his musk. I’m 22 again and falling in lust with my best friend. I reach up to push him off me, but instead, my hands caress his bubble butt. I open my mouth to accept his balls. I suck on them through his briefs, and I hear him groan. What is happening?

Dunk blows my mind.


My best friend slides back. He says, “You’re forgiven. No more Cody, right?”

In my delirium, I groan, “I won’t,” even though I’m so horny that I now need Cody to fuck me more than ever. Dunk sits up on my stomach again and seductively rubs my chest. I get my wits. I remind him, “You’re married.” Dunk purses his lips. I ask, “What?”

“We’re on a break.”

“What?” They’ve only been married a couple of years. I’m stunned. “Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I was going to. It’s why I wanted to go on this trip with you guys. I wanted to have fun, clear my head. Fuck around.” My best friend slides back, right into my hard-on. He turns, sees it and smiles at me. “Over me. Yeah, right.” Dunk reaches behind him and idly fondles my tenting bulge in my briefs. I fight to ignore him playing with my cock. It’s not easy to do.

Dunks says, “When Vance told me about you and Cody -”

I interrupt, “What? Vance told you? How’d he know?”

“I need to get laid, man. Just fuck somebody. I was talking about the best places for us to all get some in LA. He joked that you’d just go to Cody’s. I asked what the fuck he meant. He saw you crawling out from under a table at my bachelor party. Said only Cody was sitting there and you had cum on your chin.”

“That fucking asshole.”

“You were blowing my kid brother under a table and lying to me about it. Don’t be getting all high and mighty.” I blush. “Anyway, with what’s happening between me and Vicki, I just freaked out that my best friend and my brother - you know he pushes all my buttons. I love Cody, but I hate how he gets everything he wants. I was afraid I was gonna lose you, too, and I exploded.”

“You will never lose me, buddy. Sure as hell not because of who I fuck around with. I’m sorry about your marriage. I didn’t know things were so rough.”

“It’s a long story and I don’t wanna talk about it. But I need to get laid. And you still want me. So, I’m gonna give you what you want and you’re gonna give me what I need.”

“What?”

My best friend slides off me. He stands up and peels down his packed briefs. Seeing him naked, pumped, and hard, towering over me, I almost shoot my load. Big dicks run in the family, I see. He’s almost as big as his younger brother. I peel off my briefs and socks then get on my feet. I stand before him naked. He grabs my head and pulls me in for a long, hard kiss. I melt.

Dunk pulls my head to his neck. I kiss it. He moans. I suck off the sweat from his skin as I work, enjoying the salty taste. I grab him around the waist then start caressing his body. My best friend forces my face down to his chest. My lips suck on his left nipple. I drop to one knee for a better angle. PLOP! I’m loving how he’s controlling my head, making my worship him.

It’s like a dream. He pulls my face back. We lock eyes. I smile and nod, “Use me, Dunk. Just fucking use the hell out of me.” My best friend laughs. He lifts his left arm into a bicep flex. I admire it, but he wants more. Dunk guides my face into his sweaty pit. I go at it. My face is covered in his musk, marking me as his bitch. My nose is full of his scent. It’s amazing.

I’m moaning as I clean his armpit with my tongue. My hands rub his powerful legs. The legs that made me submit to him. As much as I fantasized about this moment the years, my mind is spinning that it’s really happening. That it’s not a dream. I wasn’t knocked out. It’s real. He leads my mouth to his abs. He’s such a stud. I give his six-pack the love they deserve.

Dunk pushes me back. I can see his sly smile that he gets when he’s extra-cocky. And why wouldn’t he smirk? I’m on my knees. Worshipping him. He’s controlling me completely. I’m his plaything. His bitch. Whatever’s going on in his life, he now knows he’s got me and I’m willing to do anything for him. No wonder his steel rod of a cock is rock-hard and ready for my ass.

“Wanna get serious, man?”

I nod, “Fuck yeah.”

Dunk pushes me on my back. He drops to his knees then crawls on top of me. He leans down and we make out. I rub his powerful back. I can feel his knee sliding up between my legs, pressing up into my balls. He breaks the kiss then attacks my neck. Oh fuck. My eyes roll back in my head. He slithers down, kissing my torso the whole way until he reaches my cock.

I look down my body as he kisses down the left side of my abs and pelvis. My leaking dick bounces up and down beside his handsome face. When he runs his fingers over my legs, I whimper. He looks up with the smirk. I beg him, “Please, D. Please fuck me.” Dunk’s smirk grows. He taunts me by slowly teasing my body with this lips, tongue and fingers.

Goosebumps cover my body. I shiver. I always thought of Dunk as a wham-bam kind of guy, but he’s taking his time. By the time he’s back up to my lips for more kissing, I’m on fire. There’s a pool of pre-cum on my abs. He notices, scooping some up onto his finger and sliding it into my eager mouth. I suck on his finger hungrily. He softly laughs, calling me a slut. I nod.

Dunk slides back, kneeling between my legs. Finally, the foreplay is over. He hoists my legs into the air and rests my calves on his broad, powerful shoulders. I bite my bottom lip when he massages my hole then opens me up with one of his thick fingers. I groan. My ass is starving for him. When he adds a second finger, I moan encouragingly, begging for his cock again.

I feel empty when his fingers leave my hole, but his cock powers in seconds later and I feel euphoric. I push out and welcome him inside me. He slowly pistons his hips, driving inside me a little deeper with every thrust. I stare at his handsome face the whole time. I reach my arms over my head and find the wall. I brace myself. When he sees, he laughs, “Want it that hard?”

“Oh fuck, yeah, buddy. Destroy my ass, you big powerful beast!”

Dunk starts pumping. He hits my prostate, and my cock convulses. I’m glad I can’t touch it, because I’d be shooting right now. I slide on the slick, sweat-soaked mats, but my arms hold my position. My best friend plows me with his big cock. I keep pleading for more. I watch his face as he works, slamming his pelvis into my butt cheeks as he powerfully pounds my ass.

We’re both breathing hard and grunting. Dunk’s got stamina as he savagely fucks me. I’m moaning, ‘yes’, a lot, it’s all I can manage to get out between gasping. My best friend slows down, his mouth hanging open. I see his ‘O’ face for the first time, and he unloads inside me. He keeps humping me until he’s soft, his cock slipping out of my hole.

I smile. He nods. Then, I see his hand snake around my leg. He grips my cock. Now it’s my mouth that’s open. Dunk jerks my steel-hard shaft. I let out a gasp and I can’t breathe as he milks me. I explode. With me still rolled up, the handsome hunk aims it for my face. I line my own face with ropes of cum, filling my own mouth with my seed. He pumps me soft.

Dunk sits back on his heels and looks at what he’s done. He looks so cocky, but also satisfied. I really am forgiven. And having finally had my best friend fuck me was amazing. The real thing not a stand-in. I like Cody a lot, but nothing beats this feeling. I’m satisfied, too. Dunk stands up then pulls me to my feet. Cum runs down my face and out my ass. He smirks.

“You’re a mess, buddy.” Dunk grabs my wrist, “C’mon, let’s clean you up.” He looks down and around, “Cody can handle the mats. Least he can do since he caused all this.”

I don’t argue about who’s responsible. Dunk’s going to blame Cody no matter what. I don’t want to fight any more today, I just want to shower with my best friend.

HEADING OUT.

Cody offers, “Make sure that you visit any time you’re in LA.”

Dunk says, “Wow, I finally get an invite.”

Cody snarks, “I was talking to Kent, but sure, you feel free to drop by, too. You can bring back my shirt.” Jae elbows his boyfriend, so Cody adds, “Which I’m happy to lend you. Just don’t let Kent tear this one when he’s stripping you. I’d like it back in one piece.”

Satisfied, Jae says, “While you guys were working things out, we were talking about how we’d love to have you and your other friends over for a barbecue while you’re in town. We just got our new roof garden finished. We can invite some friends over. Music, drinks, food.”

I say, “Wow, that sounds really cool.” I look from Cody to Dunk, “Right, guys?”

The brothers fake smile and nod along. As the mature adults in the room, Jae and I exchange numbers so I can text him which night works best for us. Hugs all around. Cody and Dunk hold theirs, quietly whispering they love each other as they embrace. They like to act tough, but when push comes to shove, there’s a bond there no matter how hard they work to fight it.

We hop into Dunk’s rental car. He starts the car but doesn’t drive. We sit in silence for a few minutes as the air conditioning cools things down.

Dunk grabs my hand. He says, “I’m glad we did that. I hope it’s not weird.”

“It’s weird, but I’m glad we did it, too. No more secrets.” I quickly add, “Between us, I mean. Let’s not tell anyone else about this, okay?”

“Sure. But Cody and Jae must know what we were doing.”

I wave that off, “I don’t care about that. They’ll never tell anyone. No, I was thinking about our friends. I think this is our business, not theirs.” My buddy agrees. I squeeze his hand, “Don’t take this the wrong way, but I love you, D. Thanks for forgiving me.”

“Love you, too, K.” Dunk shifts into drive, “All right, let’s go make LA our bitch!”

THE END.

6 comments:

  1. Hot bromance story! Kent is one handsome AF guy. It’s even hotter that he is a muscle stud jobber who bottoms. I know I’ve seen that model before but can’t place him. In any event, I wonder if they’ll remain close friends or take it to another level. Kent surely would if Dunk got divorced.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Dunk and Kent could end up together. Or just be fuck buddies. As I was writing this, I wondered if it was too soon for marital strife, but then I remembered my one cousin who got divorced and remarried within a year. So, anything is possible. Kent’s feelings are reignited and Dunk’s clearly all in for Cody’s sexy seconds. LOL.

      I won’t make you wait for the casting post … Kent is Jaco DeBruyn. Dunk is Tyler Sarry. He seemed like a good fit for Cody’s brother.

      Delete
  2. Definitely love the background style stories that have become more frequent. More please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I appreciate that. Comments help shape where I put my energy. I will definitely continue to shift between stories from official The Cave matches and the guys’ lives behind the scenes in 2024. There’s only one more “Cave” story in 2023 (and it’s a private re-match), the other four are two CLAW, one Encounters, and one Vault.

      Delete
  3. What a great story. Love the action between the two and some of the moves you have incorporated.

    ReplyDelete