Sunday, May 26, 2024

Playing with AI (2 of 3)

My past "process" posts appealed to many readers, like the Route 69 one and the perfect GIF-making one. I hope that's the case with these. While I was playing, of course I had to try wrestlers. Some of these are neat. Not like the coolest ones on Tumblr, but I figure those take more time with a paid program.

I started with some solo wrestlers, prompting on the gear, otherwise just asking for pro wrestlers in a pro wrestling ring, photorealistic style to see what happened. I like it. Of course, I'll never get a guy who looks exactly like this again, so I can't use it for characters in Cave stories.


Adding words like "confident" or "proud" and specifying that he's wearing boots helped me get whole body shots. Otherwise, I got a lot of cropped images. Without a specific prompt, the race of the wrestlers was mainly white, with the occasional black wrestler, unless I told it to do otherwise. I did add prompts for Asian and South Asian to see what happened.

I specified South Asian in yellow
gear and got good results.


Sometimes Bing exceeded my requests, perhaps using past ones to guess what I like. After doing the Superman bondage ones (featured in my last post), I got this guy with all kinds of random belts ...

Bing got a little kinky with his guy.

When I got more descriptive with gear, Bing got more creative. Animal print asks brought jackets into the mix.

This guy looks pretty real. I was trying to use
wrestling to get to a better Chris image.

Adding scenarios were mostly a miss, but there were a few good ones.

Of course I had to do a little flag vs. flag.

Not sure how this would work in real life,
but it's kind of neat in AI world.

I explored various combinations of tag teams. I could not get studs to kiss, even with instructions like "celebratory kiss" to desexualize it. This was as close as Bing would deliver for me.


It did a great job with the idea of a "brothers" tag team.


And these guys are cute in their singlets (which I did not specify).

Another image where I prompted on race (Asian).

I tried some father-son tag teams (a good proxy to get older-younger combinations, which it struggled with). I specified pink pro wrestling gear, standing proudly or confidently, and in the ring.

If that's a championship belt around dad's
waist, it's the smallest one I've ever seen.

I didn't ask for jean shorts,
but I ain't mad about 'em.

In two days (Tuesday), I wrap up with some superhero images.

Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment