Sunday, September 15, 2024

The Cave 34: Bane vs. Cage 4



SATURDAY MORNING. BETTER BEAN CAFE. LOS ANGELES CA.

“Okay, looks like we’re finally done, Cody.” I check the time on my phone. Shit. Just minutes to spare. Between Cave business and party planning for my birthday next weekend, this took way longer than I expected. I prod my best friend, “Wow, look at the time. Don’t let me keep you. I know you need to run.”

Cody smirks at me, “Ry, here’s a pro tip on lying. Talk normal. You never say ‘wow, look at the time’. It’s unnatural. That means that you want to get rid of me. Question is, why? Hm.”




“What? I don’t want to get rid of you. Stay. Stay all morning.”

“Ugh. Now you’re overcompensating. Let me guess. Why would you want to get rid of me?” Cody pauses for dramatic effect, like he doesn’t already know the answer, even though I know that he does. I can tell by his smugness. How long has he known? Probably since I started rushing us along. Or maybe because I’ve been slightly distracted. “Could it be that you already have a new man lined up to replace Luke?”

Damn him. He does know. I lie, “What? No. Don’t be ridiculous. It’s only been three days.”

“So transparent. That’s why you were pissed when I took the seat facing the door.” I open my mouth to deny it, but Cody says, “And don’t tell me you weren’t. I saw the look.” I close my mouth. Cody grins, “Well? Tell me about him before he arrives. Who is this mystery man you’re meeting? Anyone I know? More importantly, is it anyone I’ll like? I liked Luke.”

“You’ll still get to see Luke. We’re still friends. Luke will still be wrestling for The Cave. He’ll still be the fourth when Jae, you, and I go out. If he’s available. Otherwise, it’ll just be me. I won’t force you to spend time with Corey or Pete. It’s really just a name change in our deal.”

My best friend smirks, “You’re avoiding my question. Who is the mystery man?”

I confidently state, “There’s no mystery man.”

Cody ignores my protest, as he usually does. Fortunately, he’s distracted by something. Or someone. “Heads up. There’s a hot muscle stud at the table in the corner behind you. He keeps looking at us, but trying to not look at us, you know? He’s pretty subtle at it, too. Not subtle enough to fool me, but I always know when I’m being checked out.”

I sigh, “That’s because you think every guy is checking you out.”

Cody continues to ignore me, “And he looks super-familiar. Shit, I can’t place him. You look.”


It's Cage.


I turn like I’m looking in my bag. Oh. Cage is already here. He’s early and my meeting with Cody is running surprisingly long. He’s waiting for me to wrap up, I assume. I had told him that I wanted to keep our friendship from Cody, so he’s respecting that. My best friend asks, “Well?” I don’t want to lie, but what can I say? Cody smirks, “No? Nothing to say? I’m going to ask.” 

“Cody, please don’t bother a guy who’s just here for his Saturday morning coffee.”

My best friend ignores me again. He waves. The handsome muscleman stands up and moves over to our table. He stands tall, towering over us. Naturally, Cody is nonplussed. He tilts his head, “You look so familiar.”

Cage simply replies, “Okay.”

Cody snaps his fingers, “Wait, I’ve got it.” He stands up and offers his hand, “Hi. Cody. I’m co-owner of The Cave. You’re Cage. You wrestled Xaq in our ring.” My buddy is right. It was many months ago, but Cody never forgets a muscle stud. Cage shakes his hand. Cody waits for a couple of beats before saying, “Wow, what a coincidence. Ry and me talked about tracking you down.”

Shit. I quickly say, “We did not. We aren’t stalking you.”

Cody looks at me, “I’m sure he knows that. We were here first, after all.” Turning back to Cage, he says, “You know, if you ever want to wrestle for us for real, we’d love to talk more.”

I ask, “Cody, isn’t it time for you to go and let Cage get back to whatever he was doing?”

My best friend handwaves that, “Yeah, yeah.” He says to Cage, “He’s trying to get rid of me because he’s meeting a new man. He already has four, but apparently there’s a fifth mystery entrant in the race now.”

I sharply say, “Cody!”

“Relax, Ry. I don’t have all day to wait around so keep your secret. He can’t be any worse than Corey or Pete, but I doubt he’s better than Buck.” Cody hugs me then shakes Cage’s hand again. “Nice meeting you, Cage. Great name, by the way. You really should wrestle for us.” My best friend pats my shoulder, “Ry, keep working on him until your new man arrives.”

Alone with the handsome bodybuilder, I sit back down and sigh. Cage grabs his computer bag from his table then takes Cody’s seat, “Your friend is stunningly attractive and flirty, but from your warning, I expected something else. He’s not as … bright as I expected.”

“Actually, Cody is always just as smart as he needs to be. Like a computer. Most of the time, his looks and charm are enough, so his brain is operating on low power mode. But when he activates his full CPU, watch out. I swear that he could solve Unified Field Theory if it mattered to him at all.”

“He didn’t catch any of your obvious signals.”

“No, he did. He just ignored them. It’s not a new thing.”

Cage smirks, “Well, he didn’t manage to connect us, either. And he forgot his coffee. Three strikes, so he’s on real low power mode.”

I notice the cup. I sigh, “Wait for it. Three. Two. One.”

I’m off by a few seconds, but sure enough, Cody comes sauntering back in, “Can you believe it? I forgot my tea.” Cody whispers loud enough for both of us to hear, “Good to see you working on him, Ry.” He pats me on the shoulder, “Hope you’re not being stood up, buddy. Oh well, his loss. You're such a great guy. Smart. Hot. Successful. Love you.” Cody waves and finally leaves for good.

Cage nods with new admiration, “I see. He did connect us and left his drink behind deliberately to confirm his suspicion.”

“Close, but Cody didn’t come back for confirmation. I guarantee you that he knew everything before he even called you over. From the way you looked over at us to my reaction, he knew you were the mystery man I was meeting. That’s why he mentioned my dating life. He was playing with me. Cody only left his tea to make sure that I know that he knows all about us. And that he expects me to tell him everything later.”

“Hm. You told me that you’ve been friends a long time. It’s no wonder that there’s so much unspoken between you two.” I nod. Cage admits, “I realize now that I made a mistake by not reacting to his mention of Xaq. When you told me, I was upset and suspicious, but with him, I didn’t react at all. That was a clue that you and I had already discussed it.”

“Now you’re getting it. Cody misses nothing when he cares. When it comes to me and my life, he cares a lot.”

Cage frowns, “I’m not usually so easily fooled. I should have listened to your warning and been on my guard, but the way he looked at me and called me over … he seemed so … light.”

“Yeah, well, don’t feel bad. People underestimate him all the time. Cody is a pro at being more than he seems. It’s one of the many ways he gets you.” I switch gears, “You’re a bit of a chameleon yourself. The man we saw wrestle Xaq is different than the man I’ve wrestled. And you’ve shown different sides to me outside the ring.”

“I am … adaptable. I can adjust to the moment I’m in. And the man I’m with. You get to see the most real me. A punk like Xaq doesn’t. He gets to see what he expects to see.” The muscle hunk shifts the conversation back to me, “You and Cody. It’s nice to see such a deep friendship. He sold you quite well at the end ... great guy, smart, hot, successful. I agree on all counts. Tell me more about the two of you.”

I share too much information about my history with Cody as his best friend since we were 10. Cage seems interested, taking it all in. He guides the conversation, and I find that I have no inhibitions with him, sharing things I really, really shouldn’t. I realize I’ve been carefully led through my life, the good, bad, and ugly, and yet I still know next to nothing about him.

When I’m done over-sharing about me and Cody, Cage says, “And now, you have four men.”

“Oh. That. Like I said, Cody was playing with me. Probably revenge for not introducing you honestly. I can’t even complain because he’ll just smirk and shrug that he didn’t know since I didn’t tell him. It’s not four guys. It’s one. Well, technically one. I’m casually dating a 19-year-old college student named Corey. Totally open, though. Another guy, Luke, just broke up with me.”

“Aw, yes. ‘Just’ as in the other night when you asked me for an impromptu match. It’s good that you’ve remained friends.” Cage smirks, “Friends who fuck, that is.”

“Well, yes. How did you know all that?”

“Context clues. Cody included Luke on his list, therefore it had to be very recent. It explains your sudden invitation and distracted behavior on Wednesday. Based on what you’ve told me, Cody wouldn’t be so insensitive as to include Luke on the list if it was a bitter breakup. Or if it was a clean one. So, I surmised that you remain entangled with Luke as friends who fuck.”

I nod, “Impressive.” Cage just stares at me. He’s one of the most alpha men I know. His look compels me to add in, “And I also fool around with a guy, Pete, but we’re just friends.”

“That’s three.”

“And that’s all. Cody’s pushing me to see what happens his friend Buck, but there’s nothing going on there and I doubt there will be. Buck’s a good man. Tough, smart, and sexy as hell, but he’s a small-town farmer who just moved out here. He wants a more monogamous relationship. Plus, Buck thinks I’m a soulless slut and Cody’s a superhero and a saint. Go figure.”

“You don’t want monogamy.”

A question as a statement. I love it. “Not at this time, no. That’s why Luke changed our dynamic. I’m not ready to commit to one guy.”

“Do you know why?”

“No, not really. Cody used to say that I was making up for lost time. See, I didn’t have much dating experience until recently. Now he says that I can’t choose because my current guys are all fatally flawed. Usually as he’s pointing out Corey and Pete’s faults.” Cage laughs. I sigh, “That’s why he’s pushing Buck, who he thinks is perfect in general and for me. I don't know, though.”

“I enjoy brain teasers. May I venture a guess or two?” I nod. Cage says, “Let me see. Cody is like a brother to you. You’re an only child.” I nod. “Parents divorced. Bitterly.” I nod. “Father cheated. Abandoned you and your mother.” Another nod. “You still resent him all these years later, even though he has extended the olive branch multiple times.”

I growl, “Only when he’s alone. When he has a woman, I don’t exist again.”

“Hm. It’s possible that you have an unconscious fear of being like him. You can’t cheat if you never commit.” I just stare at him as I’m dissected. He thinks. “However, I don’t think that’s it. No.” Cage pauses to take a sip. He continues, “Actually, I am impressed with Cody’s theory that the problem is that your current stable is lacking. I'm inclined to agree with him.”

“Cody will like that.”

“None of your men give you all you need. I’m sure they each fulfill a role, but it’s not enough. That’s why you keep searching. However, I highly doubt that ‘Buck’ is the answer.”

“Mm, Cody will NOT like that.”

Cage chuckles. “Think about your three men. My guess is that they all have a very specific role in your life. And each has a place where they don’t fit.”

I stammer, “Well, I, hm, well. Hm.” He waits. Pete is my geekdom friend. Corey is my party boy. And Luke is my adult hangout friend. They do each have a specific role. Depending on what I need, I know exactly which one to call. I finally acknowledge, "That could be true.”

“Cody understands that none of them, on their own, can satisfy you, but he’s not taking your circumstances into account. Your complexity. You might never find one man who can give you all you need, because unlike Cody, you aren’t one man.”

“That’s depressing.”

“Only if you let it be.” Cage leans forward, “Bane, I like you. And you like me. I like you because you’re smart, strong, and genuine.” I smile broadly. He leans back in his chair then confidently states, “You like me because I give you something your current men cannot. Something specific that you’re missing. Something Cody can’t see, because it involves him.”

I’m curious, “What’s that?”

“Domination.”

My eyebrows go up, “Oh. That is not the word I was expecting you to say.”

“Isn’t it? You haven’t thought about it at all?”

I have. It is what drove me to play with Mano. I admit, “Well, maybe a little.”

“Um-hm.” It drips with skepticism. “When we first met, I ordered you to sit. From the moment you obeyed, you’ve sent me signals. Sometimes even stated it outright. You wouldn’t handle a permanent dom-sub relationship well. I’m not suggesting that. There’s something inside you that wants to be submissive at times. That’s now become my role in your pantheon of men.”

I reply defensively, “I haven’t been letting you win.”

Cage observes, “I agree. That would be too performative for you. But you enjoy it when I do.”

I can’t deny that, so I switch gears, “What does this have to do with Cody?”

“He is the missing piece in your life. Yes, you're closer, but you used to get domination from Cody. From what you told me, he controlled you for most of your life. Unfortunately, he took it too far into a harmful space. Now, as your relationship has evolved, you’ve lost that important part of your life. Someone to take - not be given - control. You still crave it sometimes. That feeling of freedom that comes with submission.”

“I don’t know about that. I don’t miss the past. I love how things with Cody are now.”

“I’m sure it’s much healthier. But Cody satisfied your submissive side for two decades as your de facto dom. You’ve only been two years without him. Like it or not, there’s a meaningful void in your life. It’s only natural that you crave what Cody used to give you, but you’ve suppressed, or possibly even repressed, that desire out of your fear of repeating that toxic dynamic. Until we met. For whatever reason, it’s fully re-activating with me.”

“I never thought of Cody as my dom, de facto or otherwise.” I think about it. “But I guess he was in some sense. How do you know that a part of me is missing his control?”

“You told me. In words and actions. Many times.”

I sigh, “I guess I have sent those kinds of signals.”

“You love how confidently and forcefully I speak to you. How I wrestle you. How I fuck you. And how I praise you. You beam at every compliment.” I blush, embarrassed at being so transparent. “This isn’t a problem or a reason to be embarrassed. You’re entitled to want what you want. Including this.”

I admit, “You caught me.”

“I caught you the moment you sat down at my table in this cafe a few weeks ago.” I moan, loving that response. He’s right. I do love how he talks to me. He smiles, “I love how you are training for me. How you wrestle me. Push me. How you handle losing. I feel respected.”

“Good, because I do respect you. A lot.”

“And I respect you, too.”

I involuntarily smile. “You know literally everything about me. I need to know something about you other than your wrestling name and phone number. Like, what’s your real name? It’s not Cage.”

“No. It’s John Adeyemi.”

I nod, “Cool. What do you do for a living, John?” I frown, “Sorry, that’s weird. Can I just keep calling you Cage?”

“Yes, I’d like that. I’m a psychiatrist.”

“Really?” A nod. “So, it’s Dr. Cage?”

That earns a sly smile. “I prefer the sound of Mr. Cage.”

I grin, “Or Big Daddy Cage.”

“Or Sir.”

I laugh, “Maybe one day, but I’m loving the BDC vibe. There’s something about saying Big Daddy Cage that gets me going.” We pause and drink. I ask, “Psychiatrist? That means you’re a medical doctor?”

“Yes. Med school. Specialization. Residency. It was a long road, but I love where I’ve landed.”

“I guess I should trust your diagnosis.”

Cage puts up a hand, “It is not a diagnosis or a professional opinion. It’s an uninformed, friendly observation. Pure guesswork. In the same way you might offer a suggestion about why my computer is slow. Treat it like you would treat ideas from one of your other friends. If you want to explore this or your feelings about anything else in any depth, you should consult a detached professional.”

“Understood. Med school. Is that why you give such great massages?”

“Yes, that’s one reason. The other being that I’ve relentlessly studied the human body because I primarily work with athletes. Helping them work through mental issues that keep them from performing at their best. Understanding the physical side helps me help them.” Cage anticipates my next question and shuts me down before I can even open my mouth. He firmly says, “No. I cannot tell you any names or even the smallest of details.”

I sarcastically reply, “Sorry, that was almost rude of me to almost think about almost asking you.” Cage smiles. I say, “It sounds like amazing work.”

“It is. Now, I can tell you about one special man. Not a patient. A new friend. A very fulfilling relationship so far. He’s a very sexy corporate IT director.” Oh, that’s me. I blush. “He's incredible. Handsome. Disciplined. Passionate. Challenging. And unique in my life.”

I ask, “How so?”

“The man has no performance issues at all.”

Now I’m really beaming for him.



----------

WEDNESDAY NIGHT. BEFORE THE MATCH. THE CAVE. THE HALLWAY.

It’s a weird thing. For the past few days, I haven’t stopped thinking about my last conversation with Cage. It got me thinking. A lot. I knew that Cody dominated me. But when I forgave him, we agreed that we would be equals from now on. And it’s amazing. We’ve never had a better friendship. But after 18 years under his control, maybe the past two without it has left a hole.

However, I tried to fill it. I called Mano, a stocky young valet who overheard Luke call me a bottom the night we broke up. At 5’7”/160-lbs, he couldn’t wait to dominate a big man like me. And he did it well. The babyface muscleboy was a hot top and knew how to control the scene. I came twice and even asked him to consider joining The Cave. But it didn’t work like Cage does. I never felt dominated like I do with Cage. It just wasn’t the same.

With Cage, I’ve got this amazing hunk. Gorgeous. Brilliant. Strong. Fun in serious way. He fills my need for domination perfectly. It’s real control. And meaningful. I can get a little of what I’m missing back, and do it in what feels like a healthy and positive way. So far, he’s a natural at bringing out my submissive side. And I also like that he’s not looking to be my boyfriend.

My dilemma for the match is that if I lose, I’m genuinely excited about that possibility. But if I lose on purpose, that wouldn’t be as hot. I’d know what I’d done, and I wouldn’t get that feeling. And worse, I’m sure he’d know it. So, I have to fight to win, but then I risk losing out on what could be a really fun stakes round. And maybe even this entire relationship.

Oh. Almost time for Big Daddy Cage to arrive. With this being my birthday week, we’re back on Wednesday. I’ve got plans with Luke tomorrow and my mom and Cody’s mom are flying in on Friday. I’ll spend Friday night and Saturday during the day with them before the big event. Cody’s got them on Sunday, figuring I’ll need the day to rest. I’ll be fine, but I appreciate him.

I’m pacing in my gear. I’ve modified my look each time. Always mostly black for Bane, but tweaks to keep it interesting. Tonight, I’m going more goth. I’m wearing ripped fishnet leggings under a black ‘Bane’ thong, and black patent leather pro wrestling boots. I opted for black wrist tape and knee pads. Instead of a mask, I went with Bane design face paint.



Cage walks in already dressed. He tosses his bag to the side as I take him in. He’s in spandex tights with jeans printed on them, silver wrist tape, yellow running shoes, and a yellow leather harness. Against his brown skin, it’s gorgeous. He moves in close and grabs behind my head. I’m surprised as he aggressively pulls me into a deep kiss. I melt for him, like I always do.



I caress his powerful body as we make out. I can’t believe Cage is already owning my mouth, but he is. My cock is stiff in my thong, pushing it out against his bulge. I’m happy to feel that he’s just as excited. When Cage breaks the kiss, we stare into each other’s eyes. I dive in for more of his mouth and we make out for another round. The break is mutual this time.

Cage states, “We’re going to have a good match.”

I nod, “That’s my plan, too.”

The bodybuilder smiles back and heads to the ring. I follow behind him, admiring his ass and wishing I could win it. I have my instructions. Good match. Time to obey Big Daddy Cage.

----------

BIG DADDY CAGE VS. BANE. MATCH NUMBER FOUR.

We start fast. No preamble, no posing. Just slide into the ring, walk up to one another and BAM, collar-and-elbow lockup. It feels great to go against him again. I stay focused. It’s not easy at first, but once he starts working, I’m forced to respond and my mind clears. I’m in the wrestling zone. We’re both grunting. I know he’s stronger than me, but I hold my own.

I’m going to go more on instinct tonight. I have no specific plan in mind. All my strategies up to now have failed, but I’m a good wrestler. I know what I’m doing. Cody made me wrestle the first day we met, and we never stopped. I’ve been competitive. I’ve almost won. Instead of overthinking things, I’m going to go with the flow and attack when I have the opportunity.

Cage overpowers me, pushing me back. I twist fast and turn. his momentum leads him right into a standing side headlock. I spread my legs for stability and crank on his head. The big muscleman grabs around my waist and behind my leg. He lifts for a side suplex, but I kick my boots as hard as I can. The counter works and we go forward, my boots back on the canvas.

I use the momentum to pull on his head, flipping him over my leg with a hip toss. I keep hold of the headlock and roll with him. We land on his back with my 250-lbs crashing on top of his chest. BOOM! OOF! I force his head up, hyperextending his neck. He groans loudly. Cage rolls, forcing us over. Using his incredible strength, the chiseled powerhouse moves us back to our feet. He pushes on my back and his head slips free.

The push is so hard that I stumble into the ropes. I bounce off right into a shoulder block, going down. WHAM! Fuck. Cage didn’t move and I went down like a twink. C’mon, I’m still heavier than he is. I’m 250-lbs and damn proud of it. I rise up as he waits, sizing me up. I keep my eyes on him, so he knows I’m ready to dodge or strike if he charges at me. He doesn’t try anything.

Good. At least there’s still some respect for my size and skill.

I back up into the ropes and bounce on them. I slap my right shoulder three times. WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! Cage slaps his shoulder in response. SMACK! I bounce off the ropes and run at him, clearing the ten feet in three steps. We collide for another shoulder block. WHOMP! This time, Cage steps backwards. He doesn’t fall, but he felt my power. He smiles and nods.

Cage runs back. He charges at me. I brace and lean into it as we collide. THUMP! I move back, but only one step. We stand tall and move in at each other. We smash pecs. BAM! We both bounce off a step. His pecs are huge compared to mine, but I held my own. Our inner bulls are coming out with full force. We step in and crash our pecs together again, BAM! One step back again before crashing in hard again.

We’re staring each other down. His eyes are on fire. Cage looks hungry, but more importantly, he looks excited. I’m excited, too. I feel the fire in my crotch and in my chest. My heart’s pumping fast as we mash pecs. His chest is thicker, but mine are hard and tough. We push into each other, our eyes drilling into each other’s skulls. I lean in and we touch noses and foreheads.

I go for a bearhug, but Cage is ready for that. He grabs my forearms and throws my arms apart. As my arms fly back and out, the bodybuilder has a clear opening. He whips his arms around my waist, locking them behind me. I groan as Cage crushes me in a bearhug. ARGH! He grinds his bulge on mine as I grip his shoulders for support. I groan, suffering, but also enjoying the close contact.

Cage doesn’t wait for me to decide to counter. He lifts and spins, dropping me with a belly-to-belly suplex. BOOM! I land hard, bouncing on impact. I arch my back, lifting my hips to ease the pressure, but I get a big yellow boot to my stomach. STOMP! That sends me back down. Cage wastes no time. He drags me up into a scoop across his chest. I’m lifted like a lightweight, hanging across his body.

I start to kick to try to counter, but he’s too stable. A quick turn and I go down in a bodyslam. BOOM! Cage is up in the air immediately. My eyes go wide as he comes down with a big leg drop across my chest. WHOMP! OOF! The impact drives the wind right out of me. Cage spins, quickly grabbing the top of my mask. He drags me up, scooping me back across his chest.

Cage bodyslams me again. BOOM! He goes for another quick leg drop, but I’m ready. I move in time. Cage lands hard on his ass without my body to soften the impact. PLOP! We both get up fast, but I’m first. I kick the bodybuilder in the gut. WHOMP! OOF! Cage bends forward. I turn, clocking the side of his head with a stuff forearm. WHACK! That spins him around.

I grab the bodybuilder around the waist. I lift and throw Cage back with a belly-to-back suplex. BOOM! I get up quickly. Cage rises, but slowly. As he turns to face me, I’m up in the air with a dropkick. His massive pecs make a beautiful and unmissable target. My boots slam into him. WHAP! Cage is knocked back, stumbling. I land on all fours, spinning quickly.

As the big bodybuilder sets his feet, I’m diving at his legs. I trip Cage down. He topples like a redwood, landing on his elbow and hip. SPLAT! I grab his legs and lift them up as I rise. I spin and flip the powerhouse into a Boston crab. UNH! I sit back, holding him in place. I know he will power out quickly, so I bounce in the hold, trying to send waves of pain through his back.

Sure enough, Cage moans, but he plants his hands and kicks, sending me forward and freeing him from the hold. It’s too early for submissions, but hopefully I tweaked something. Once again, I’m faster. Cage is up, but I spear him back to the canvas. THUD! SPLAT! I kneel beside him, firing off a series of ab punches. THUD! THUD! THUD! Cage grunts, taking them easily.

I learned in our first match that attacking his pecs is bad strategy, but we’ll see about his abs. I jump up, coming down with a big knee to his gut. THUD! OOF! That got a reaction. My 250-lbs all focused into my knee is a lot to handle no matter how solid your abs are. I spring back up, coming down again. THUD! OOF! This time, the mighty muscleman is coughing. I grind my padded knee into the wall of muscle.

Cage throws me off. I go for the legs but get a kick to my gut and a flailing knee to my head. POW! OOF! CRACK! UNH! I manage to stay on one knee, but I’m stunned. I shake out my head. Suddenly, I feel two powerful arms around my waist. The bodybuilder hauls me up to standing, crushing my midsection like a vice. AH! I grip his wrists, but I know I can’t pry them apart.

The power of the bodybuilder’s bearhug is incredible. I struggle to even breathe as he squeezes me. I fight to hold on, to fight against him. It’s tough. I try to push us back, but Cage has stabilized his feet. I put my left boot behind his leg, but I can’t trip him. He’s like a marble statue. Immovable without a forklift. I’m gasping and grunting, sweating from the pressure.

In desperation, I throw an elbow back at him. I’m not musclebound and have a great range of motion. Maybe I’ll get lucky. Cage leans away from it. I try to surprise him by coming at him from the other side, but he leans away in time. With my arms up and out, ready to strike again, Cage outsmarts me. He releases the reverse bearhug and lifts his arms up fast.

Suddenly, I’m in the full nelson. He collapses my shoulders as he grips behind my head. ARGH! I sag against the pressure. I try to power out, but that’s not happening. Cage drags me to the corner. He turns and slams my head down onto the top turnbuckle. BOOF! It’s padded, but the impact still stuns me. I go even more limp. My head goes in again. BOOF! I’m seeing stars.

Cage drags me out of the corner. I stagger along as he controls me. When he squats, I’m pulled down. When the bodybuilder uses his thick legs to spring up, I go up. On the rise, he releases the nelson and pulls me back. My boots come out from under me, and I’m viciously slammed onto the back of my neck and shoulders. BAM! I go limp on the canvas, still dazed.

I don’t get a moment to recover. Cage kicks me onto my back. He drops a knee onto my shoulder before he twists and extends my right arm out to the side. My palm faces up as He brings his knee down onto my tricep. BOMP! He rises and drives his boot down onto my outstretched limb. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! I try to twist it and pull it into me, but he plants one boot on my wrist, trapping my arm. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP!

Cage jumps up, coming down with an elbow onto my upper arm. THWAK! He leans onto my back and forces my arm up. My shoulder resists the unnatural movement, but he’s using his weight and power to control me. I thrash in the armlock, my boots kicking from the pain. I need to turn under him, ease the pain. I fight to move before my shoulder gives. UNH!

I manage to shift just enough to ease the pressure. Cage realizes it. He rolls up, keeping hold of my wrist. The bodybuilder drags me to my feet by my wrists. He spins and twists my arm into a hammerlock. I’m up on my toes as he stands behind me, forcing my hand up between my shoulder blades. ARGH! I slap my shoulder to keep the feeling alive as I dance for him.

The mighty muscleman holds the hammerlock with one hand while grabbing the back of my thong with the other. He pulls up on the waistband. The thin strip in back slides up my crack as the pouch in front pulls down on my manhood. UNH! Cage lowers my arm. PHEW! Except it’s not a good thing. He wraps the stretched-up thong around my wrist twice.

With my arm pinned behind me, Cage pushes and I fly into the corner shoulder-first. I hit the top turnbuckle hard. CLANG! I bounce out, my shoulder aching as I try to unwrap my wrist. The big bodybuilder has other ideas. He grabs my head and pulls down. I drop to my knees. PLOP! Cage forces my head between his powerful thighs. I push on him with my free hand, but that’s a wasted effort.

Cage reaches down and pulls my locked arm up. I cry out as the pain returns, but it’s doubled between my shoulders and the wedgie that’s crushing my junk. I plant a boot and lift my ass, to try to shorten the distance my thong is stretching. Cage only pulls up harder. He finally lets go, but only to grab me around the waist. Uh oh. This is a setup for either a piledriver or power bomb!

Neither of those are good options for me. I summon all my strength and stand, lifting his 230-lbs of muscle and flipping him over with a back body drop. He lands on his back. SPLAT! I finally manage to unhook my arm. As I start to move away, Cage reaches up and grabs the sides of my thong. I struggle and squirm as he pulls. The spandex stretches, but rips, unable to handle my 250-lbs pulling forward and Cage’s strength pulling back. SNAP!

I fly forward, spinning and stumbling all the way to the ropes. I stop with my back against them. Cage rises, holding my thong on his hand. I’m just wearing the fishnets, leaving nothing to the imagination in front or back. But I can’t worry about that now. The big bodybuilder looks at my thong with a smirk before tossing it aside. I’m still woozy, sitting on the middle rope.

Cage doesn’t plan to let me recover. He charges in fast with his arm out for a clothesline. Too bad for him that I’m not that woozy. I drop and pull down on the top rope. He flies over me, but he can’t stop in time. The big bodybuilder flies over the steel cable, flipped by his momentum. Cage manages to grab the top rope with one hand and land safely on the apron.

I expected that. I let go of the top rope and it flies up, destabilizing him. As he fights for balance, I have free shots against his abs. From my knees, I unleash a series of stuff punches. THUD! POW! THUD! His rich brown abs turn red as I attack. The force of my blows will knock him off the apron if he lets go of the rope, so he has to just take it. POW! THUD! POW!

Cage tries to block my fists with his free hand, but I power through that defense. THUD! POW! THUD! The big bodybuilder pulls himself into the blows in an attempt to grab me. I meet that by standing up, lifting my shoulder under his chin. CRACK! That stuns him. I grab hold of his hair and pull him into a front facelock. I reach over the top rope and grab the side of his tights.

With all the power I can muster, I lift and get him up for a suplex. I stumble back from the effort of balancing his weight. When he’s vertical, my ring awareness kicks in. I realize where I backed up to. Instead of falling back, I drop him forward. Cage’s shins it the top rope. The cable sags but holds. It springs up, sending his legs back up. I use that to propel Cage over in the suplex even faster and harder. KABOOM! Cage slams down hard.

I get up and drive my boots down onto his red abs. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! We’re both sweaty and breathing hard, but I’ve got my second wind. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! Cage lifts his legs to block or kick me. Not sure which, but it doesn’t matter. I grab his ankles, keeping them pointing up. I step onto his abs. OOF! My 250-lbs presses down as I open my long arms, pulling his legs apart.

Cage cries out and twists. I fall off his abs, but I land softly and walk a step before turning back. I’m greeted by the sight of the mighty muscleman on his side with his hands between his upper legs holding his groin. He’s growling and groaning, trying to regulate his breathing. I move in fast. I stand on his lower ankle as I lift his upper one, stretching his groin again. ARGH!

I lock on an ankle lock, twisting his raised leg and holding it against my body. The big bodybuilder moans and writhes under me. I amp up the pressure and get a louder cry. Cage pounds the mat in pain and frustration. I work the hold, but he won’t give. Instead, he spins and kicks, flipping me over and away while he smoothly rises to his feet.

I can’t let him recover. I dive in at his legs. With shocking agility, Cage actually leapfrogs me. I inelegantly fall onto the canvas behind him. SPLAT! As I rise, 230-lbs of bodybuilder splashes down on top of me. SPLAT! I collapse immediately under the force. Cage drags me up. He ships me into the corner. CLANG! I sag against the turnbuckles and shake my head.

I hear stomping. When I look up, Cage is flying at me. It’s too late for me to move. If I drop, there’s a chance he’ll land on my face and sandwich my head between him and the turnbuckle. Instead, I stand taller. The mighty muscleman slams on top off me. WHUMP! OOF! I take the brunt of the body block on my chest. Not fun, but as he bounces off, I’m still conscious.

I charge out, but he meets my charge with his own. CRASH! On impact, I’m lifted off my feet and sent flying back into the corner. CLANG! Cage keep coming and I’m crushed again. SPLAT! OOF! The big bodybuilder grabs under my legs and lifts me to sit on the top turnbuckle. He locks my ankles behind the middle ropes to keep me from using them.

Cage starts pounding my abs, just as I did his. THUD! POW! THUD! I try to push him away as I start to work my legs free. The big bodybuilder grabs my wrists and twists my arms. ARGH! He uses me as a brace to climb the ropes. My face is in his impressive bulge. The sweaty denim-print spandex clings to his manhood and there’s no doubt that he’s going commando.

I tell myself, “No. Don’t go sub, Ryan. He has to earn your submission! Focus!”

Cage pulls me into a front facelock. I don’t know if he can sense my inner turmoil, but he’s methodical as he forces me up. Oh shit. He’s going to go for a super-plex! I growl and push against him with all that I have. The big bodybuilder loses his grip on me and lands on his feet in front of me. Phew, I escaped. Barely. Now, I need to go on offense.

I leap off the middle turnbuckle at him. No way he can catch my 250-lbs hitting him. As I spring off, Cage moves. NO! I fly past him, landing front-first on the canvas. SPLAT! The impact takes the wind out of me. FUCK! I’ve fucking messed it up again. Cage reaches down and grabs me by the head. He forces me up, spins me around and locks my painted face in his armpit.

I’m bent back in a dragon sleeper. I moan as he feels up my chest. For the first time this match, the mighty muscleman speaks to me, “Look at that big cock twitch and squirm. Looks like an eel trapped in a net. I didn’t realize that you loved the dragon sleeper so much.” He’s right, my cock is stuff, pressing against the mesh front of my tights. I groan as he tweaks my nipple.

My back is aching and if he applies any pressure at all, I might actually go out. I throw my hands up and back, trying to hit or grab something, anything. Realizing that I’m not submitting, Cage does the smart thing. He lowers my head and dives sideways. I’m dragged around by my neck as he executes a kind of reverse swinging neckbreaker. I land on my front, holding my neck and kicking the canvas in futility.

Cage goes for the pin. He hooks a leg as he lies across my chest.

ONE!

TWO!

I kick out, just in time. I roll onto my side. I’m not giving up. Cage will have to earn my submission. I know that he wouldn’t have it any other way. The mighty muscleman drags me to my feet by my head. He lifts his arm, showing residue of my white and red face paint. “You got paint in my pit.” Cage pulls my face into his armpit. I groan as I breathe in his sweaty musk.

I know I said I wouldn’t be submissive, but sniffing his masculinity is a lot better than being in a hold. I moan seductively, letting him know how much I enjoy his scent. I caress his sides as I take it all in. As I move in for a better angle, I surprise him by grabbing Cage in a bearhug! He groans as I pull him in tightly. I know how to work a bearhug. I might not be as strong, but I got him right below the ribs. Perfect.

The big bodybuilder is feeling it. His cries are real. I lower my face into his shoulder and wipe my face on his neck, leaving more streaks of face paint on his rich brown flesh. I squeeze harder, “Now, you’re marked twice, Big Daddy.” Cage moans. He pushes against me, but he can’t overpower me like this. I squeeze harder. With Cage under control, I lean back to look at him suffering. God, he’s sexy like this.

Mistake.

As soon as my head is back, Cage swings his arms and boxes my ears with his rock-hard biceps. BOP! I’m stunned. He does it again and I lose the bearhug. He easily pushes me back this time. I stumble back. Cage doesn’t wait. He charges at me. I barely duck a quick clothesline, slipping sideways and backing out of range as he does a side kick. Phew.

We face off. My face must look a mess based on the white and red paint under his arm and across his neck. I know it’s non-toxic, but not sure if I should lick it off him. I really want to. My distraction is another stupid move. Cage must see it. He kicks out. If I’d been focused, I could’ve caught his shoe. Instead, it sinks deep into my abs. THUD! OOF!

I bend forward and get dragged into a standing head scissors. Cage grabs me around the waist. This time, I have no time to counter. I guess he learned his lesson. The mighty muscleman lifts my 250-lbs up and my legs flip onto his shoulders. He brings me back down with a massive, spine-crushing power bomb that shakes the ring. KABOOM!

I go limp on the canvas immediately. Fuck, that hurt. Cage moves in. I wait for him to pin me. Instead, he bends over to grab me. Time slows down. My training kicks in. I don’t even think. I find a third wind as I crunch up. I lock on a headlock and grab hold of the back of his harness. I pull and roll, using my weight to pull him with me. Cage can’t resist or stop my momentum.

Within a second, I have him over and locked up in a small package. I keep hold of his harness and grab the back of his tights to keep him pinned. Cage is kicking. I feel surge of energy, but I fight to count slowly.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

I don’t know if I counted fast or not. I’m barely thinking.

Cage is still kicking.

Just to be sure, I hold on for two more.

FOUR!

FIVE!

I release the harness and tights and roll to the side.

I sit up immediately and stare at him. Did I just win?

Cage looks over at me, “You won, Bane.”

----------

STAKES.

Wow. I did it. I beat Cage, I don’t really even know how to process it. Cage seems calm. I grab lube and condoms, waiting for him to complain about me using his harness and tights to get the pin, but I know he won’t. That’s not his style. He shouldn’t have worn the harness, knowing it could be used against him at some point. When no complaint comes, I admit, “I’m shocked.”

The big bodybuilder shakes his head, “I’m not. You’re too good a wrestler to lose forever. After our conversation, I fully expected you to give it your all. I thought I’d be ready, but with wrestling, you know as well as I do, anything can happen when you have two men who are equally matched.” He sighs, “A small package. So simple, but it’s one move I didn’t expect.”

I smile, “Thank you for saying we’re evenly matched. It hasn’t felt like that.” My eyes narrow, “Of course, none of that matters now.” I move on and push him onto his back. I mount Cage and grip his pecs, “Feels nice to be on top.” I slide my ass back and sit on his bulge. I feel his hardness, “You’re handling losing well.”

Cage grins, “I hate losing, but when a man earns it, I accept it. When a man like you earns it, I’m more than willing to give up stakes. I’m excited to receive whatever you have to give.”

I realize I never planned to win. I laugh, “I don’t know what to do.”

Cage reaches up and pats my pec, “Yes, you do. You know what to do.”

“Yeah, I guess I do.”

I slide my hands up his chest, over his traps to the canvas on either side of his head. I lean down for a kiss. I own his mouth this time as he submits to me. I hump his bulge with my own. Cage’s meat is bigger than mine, but it doesn’t matter. I’m the winner. Our bulges mash together as we make out. The mighty muscleman’s strong hands caress my sides and rub my back.

It all feels awesome.

When he grips my ass, I can’t hold back a grunt into his mouth. I wonder if he’s making a play for it, but he pulls down and pushes his hip up. No parting, no fingers, nothing like that. I pull off and look at him. There’s white paint on his face now, which makes me smile. I swipe some of it off and hold my finger up. He smiles back at me. It’s feeling very nice. Too sweet, I think.

I slide up his body, “Let me clean that up for you.” I rub my sweaty torso over his face, sliding along it. He extends his tongue, licking the salty sweat off my stomach. It tickles. I sit up and reach back. I grab his hands and put them on my waist. I push his thumbs inside my waistband. I tell him, “Grab hold. Time to release the eel from the net.” Cage laughs.

I lean forward and slither forward. The mighty muscleman pushes down, peeling my fishnet tights down my butt and onto my legs. My cock springs free and I position it at his lips. I slide my hand behind his head and lift it up. Cage opens wide and takes my rod in his mouth. I slowly pump my hips, gently face-fucking him. He moans as I work, teasing him with a taste.

With the games started, I thrust in deeper and roll onto my side. I use my grip on the back of his head to force him over with me. He keeps sucking as I get onto my back and him on his hands and knees. The big bodybuilder takes over, sucking my throbbing dick as I watch the dominant muscleman pleasure me. He goes low, taking my whole cock. I moan loudly.

Seeing Cage’s nose on my pelvis as I feel his throat close on my cock is incredible. Oh fuck! He slides up and down my pulsing cock. Pre-cum is leaking out but he drinks down every drop. Cage adds a corkscrew hand motion as he focuses on sucking just the head of my purple cock. I can’t take my eyes off him. It’s so hot, especially given our history. Fuck yeah.

Cage slips off. He grabs the lube, drizzling it onto my dick. He starts working his hands up my cock, starting with one as the other slips over my head. The motion is repetitive and hypnotic, just relentless teasing of my cock. I think it’s bigger. Bigger than usual, I mean. He’s working me into a frenzy and my cock is responding by growing larger than I’ve ever seen it.

The big bodybuilder’s huge hands own my cock. His technique is outstanding as he shows me how foreplay should be done. I’m not going to cum, he’s too methodical for that. I’m just hard and throbbing as he controls the pace and pressure perfectly. I moan. I gasp, “You’ve done this before. Fuck.”

Cage laughs, “What, lost stakes?”

“No, brought a man more pleasure than he’s ever had with just simple hand motions.” I groan, “God, it’s like magic.”

The big bodybuilder responds by letting go of my dick. He reaches out and lubes my nipples. He slides his hands up and down my torso from nipples to pelvis. When he lowers his head and engulfs my shaft again, I let out a loud groan. He owns my cock as his hands rise up and grip my nipples. The triple whammy has me gasping. The dom is teasing and toying with me.

I want to say, “No fair,” but I don’t dare. He might stop. I tell myself, “I’m being worshipped, not controlled.” I almost believe that lie until he brings one hand down to my balls. Now I’m going nuts. No pun intended. Fuck! I’ve never been this hot, this stimulated, in my life. I throw my head back just accept it. I get lost in the overwhelming sensation of sensuality.

My whole body is on fire (in a good way). I reach out and grab his forearm of the arm working my nipple. Cage stops and it’s shocking. I look up and he’s waiting. He read my grip as a signal to stop. It wasn’t, but it should have been, so I go with it. I tell him to finish removing my fishnet tights. I prop myself up on my elbows. When he’s finished, the big bodybuilder looks back.

“Now, you can remove your tights and shoes.” I add with a smirk, “Leave the harness on.”

Cage stands up. He slips his yellow sneakers off. The mighty muscleman peels the denim-print spandex down, freeing his cock, which is hard and shiny from his pre-cum. Glad to see that he was enjoying himself, too. When he’s down to the harness, I give a signal for him to spin. He turns, showing me his amazing ass. He’s a top, but his mountainous mounds are beautiful.

I grab my cock and point it up, “It’s time. Go to the corner.”

The big bodybuilder moves to the corner as I rise. On the walk over, I pump my dick fully hard before sliding on protection. Cage gets into position, hands gripping the top rope on either side of the turnbuckle. I lube my fingers and open him up. He groans at first, but powering through the initial pain until I’ve got two fingers fully inside him. I work his hole as I reach around to jerk his cock. He’s so hard, just loving this, too.

I move into position behind him. I grab the back of his harness as I power inside. I drive into his hole, penetrating the ring until my head is in. From there, I go slowly, rocking in and out, careful not to slip free. I take my time, going only half an inch deeper every time until I’m in all the way. When I bottom out, I freeze, letting him feel all of me. I love the pressure on my cock

Cage is so tight. I start pounding his hole. The mighty muscleman cries out. I hammer him, using the harness to steady myself. It’s a mental, thing, too. I’m loving the whole vibe. After a few minutes, I’m slamming my dick deep inside him. Cage is moaning. He grunts out expletives and encouragement, telling me how big I am and how good I’m drilling him.

It works. It just makes me go harder and longer. Minutes later, I can’t hold on. I pull out and move around in front of him. I hop onto the top turnbuckle and tear off the latex. I pull his head down and impale his face on my cock. Cage takes over, using his amazing skills to suck and jerk me. I cry out, “I’M CUMMING!” The big bodybuilder keeps going, his mouth ready.

I explode inside his mouth. He sucks and pumps out every drop, swallowing my load. I hold his shoulders to steady myself as my whole body shakes with the orgasm. Fuck, that’s good. The mighty muscleman drains me dry, continuing to work after I’m done. I whimper and tell him to pull off. Cage slowly slides his lips off. I pull him into a kiss, and we make out passionately.

When we break, I jump down and go to my knees in front of him. He backs up, but I grab his cock and pull him back to me. I remind him, “I won. I call the shots, and I want this shot.” I go to work on his cock. I’m not as skilled as he is, but Cage has no complaints. He holds my head and lets me work as he stands over me. He warns me, but I don’t pull off. I swallow his load as he swallowed mine. When he’s done, I stand up.

We kiss again. I could go all night, but it’s time. We clean up the ring together then hit the showers, soaping each other up. Our conversation is casual, not really about the match. We get dressed and head to the parking lot. I feel like there’s more I want to do and say. I’m just not sure if I should. It’s been a perfect night. I don’t want to ruin it.

----------

A PERFECT ENDING.

“Thank you, Big Daddy Cage.”

“Thank you, Bane. For the match. The fuck. And for not letting all our domination talk prevent you from giving me your all. You were incredible, as always.”

We hug long and hard in the parking lot. The hug turns into making out. Making out leads to me sprawled out naked on a blanket in the back cargo area of his large SUV. The seats are down. My knees are up. And my ass is hungry. My clothes are off, but his are on. I knew that I didn’t want him to go without fucking me. I just didn’t know how to ask. Turns out, I didn’t need to. It just happened naturally.

Cage smiles and pulls the leather collar out of his pocket. Dangling it over me, he smirks, “Looks like I get to use this after all.”

The handsome muscle hunk leans forward between my legs. I lift my head as he collars me. I groan at the sound of the click. He gives the front hook a tug with his index finger. It feels good. Cage reaches for his bag for a condom, but I tell him I’m on PrEP, using protection with the other guys, and just tested negative for anything else. He’s the same but wants to be sure I’m really okay with this and won’t regret it. I am and I won’t.

“Breed my ass, Big Daddy.”

Cage nods. He strips down and then slides back to me. He reaches around my legs and leans forward. He grips my biceps, pinning my arms down. We lock eyes. With one strong thrust, he drives into me, plowing his cock in deep. Any resistance I had during our match is gone, so when I moan loudly, it’s in pure ecstasy. My eyes roll back in my head as he begins to pound my hole.

I shamelessly beg him to own my ass, despite knowing that he already does. His pelvis slaps against my butt. WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! The rhythmic sound echoes in the small confines of the vehicle, making it louder and almost hypnotic. I whimper underneath him, continuing to beg him to go deeper. He oozes dominance, adding in growled orders as he ravages my hole.

Pinned and helpless, just like a loser in the ring, my own cock is throbbing. I feel another load building inside me. With my arms pinned, my manhood remains untouched, but that doesn’t stop it. I’m gasping, unable to beg as he fucks the load out of me. He sees it and tells me it’s okay. More than okay. He orders me to cum. Moments later, I cry out and explode.

The shaking of my body and tightening of my ass while I erupt has him moaning louder now, too. He growls, “Yes, boy, yes! Milk Big Daddy’s cock with your ass!” I keep trying to shoot, long after I’m drained, my cock pulsing. He’s loving it. The handsome muscle hunk tells me he’s close. He asks me a question (a rare occurrence). “Do you want my seed, boy?”

I can barely form words, but I get out, “Breed me, Big Daddy! Fill me up!”

Big Daddy roars and I feel it. He erupts inside me, filling me up, just as I begged. It feels so good to give myself to him like this. I lose all sense of time. All sense of anything. I’m just totally in the moment. Eventually, I feel his lips on mine as he slides out of me. I clench tightly to hold his seed inside me for as long as I can. He lets my legs go and they fall, hitting the back hatch.

We make out. He whispers, “Well, that was a surprise.”

I laugh, “First Cody surprised you. Now me. You’re losing your touch.”

Cage smirks, “You seem to have that effect on me, Bane.”

“Back to Bane? Not boy?”

The muscular stud kisses me softly, “We’ll save ‘boy’ for special moments. I’m done dominating you for the night.” I open my mouth, but he shakes his head. “I’m done dominating you for the night.” I nod.

We work to snuggle closer. I’m very glad he bought an XL SUV. And opted for the tinted windows. It’s nice to lie here with him, staring at the stars through his moon roof. Every time I’m with him, it just keeps getting better. I learn more about myself. What I want. What I need. I’ve rushed into all my relationships, but Cage and I are just doing what comes naturally.

Maybe there’s a lesson in that for me. My brain starts to ignore the lesson. I start to wonder what this relationship could be. Every man in my romantic life has a role. Okay, maybe Cage is the man I call when I’m feeling submissive. When I want domination. Feeling controlled like I had with Cody for nearly two-thirds of my life. Although, my best friend never did it like this.

But maybe he’s not just that.

My mind starts to overthink this through. Cage said he’s adaptable. Can he be more than my occasional hook up? Can he be more than a dom I play with every week or two? I finally won and fucked him. He was great about it. He’s being really tender now, so I know he can do it. And I know I’m still hot for him. I loved finally proving myself, but I loved what we just did.

Other than two coffees at the cafe, we’ve never ‘hung out’. And I don’t know nearly as much about him as he does me, but what I do know, I like. Stop. I’m really overthinking this now. Just enjoy the moment. He’s happy. I’m happy. Just go with the flow. Just do what comes naturally and don’t worry about labels or roles. Just enjoy the moment.

Cage hugs me tighter against his rock-solid body, “You’re thinking about something.”

I sigh, “Why am I surrounded by men who can see through me? It’s annoying when I don’t want to share.” Cage laughs softly. I explain, “I have a question to ask. I’m just not sure if I should. I don’t want to mess up what we have.”

“Intriguing. I can’t imagine that you would ask something that I would hold against you. So, if I’m as highly intuitive as you think, you should be safe. Please. Ask.”

“Okay. Here goes. My 30th birthday party is Saturday night. Cody’s hosting on his rooftop deck. There’ll be a ton of guys there. Music. Dancing. Open bar. I know it’s really short notice, so feel free to say no, but … would you like to come?”

THE END. 

----------

Casting:

Ryan: Mike Bennett

Cody: Leighton Stultz

Cage: Arran Arogundade

2 comments:

  1. Very hot! It was time for BDC to get fucked by Ryan (Bane) but the perfect ending showed that Cage’s “diagnosis” about Ryan was spot on. Lots of chemistry between these two. More to come in the future, maybe as soon as Ryan’s party. And maybe Ryan’s other partners will be jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like Ry and Cage together, too. Meeting Cody is a big step, like meeting a guy’s parents.

      The party will be fun for all concerned. We’ll see if jealousy is on the horizon … the next story (#249) involves two of Ry’s other men in the final days before the big day.

      Delete