Tuesday, January 30, 2018

The Cast: Who's Who (January 2018)

Only one new face this month and he's not exactly a new face, just a superstar in a new role. As I said in my year-end round up, this year is heavy on familiar faces as I try to give some favorite characters their due with new storylines and more depth.

The Cave 20

Cody/The Bat = Leighton Stultz (model)



Ram = Brad Rowe (bodybuilder)


Xaq/Bird Boy = Jeff Said (bodybuilder)


Jae = Mike Carr (model)


Ryan = Mike Bennett (pro wrestler)


Pete = Dave Mastiff (pro wrestler)


BIGBeast 4

Steve = Vincent Gough (model)


Camera-boy = Paladin (BGEast wrestler)


Kid Kain = Kid Karisma (BGEast wrestler)


Jimmy Wildfire = Jonny Firestorm (BGEast wrestler)


Alex

2 comments:

  1. I love that photo edit of Ram! :)

    - JS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Appreciate having the base image from the set you sent me.

      Delete