Thursday, January 18, 2018

Review: Carter Alexander vs. Kayden Keller (BGEast)

When I saw Carter Alexander vs. Kayden Keller, I was really excited. Carter's competitive match against Kid Karisma won my Cavey for Best Outdoor match in 2016. However, surprisingly, this is completely one-sided and focused entirely on ab attacks. I assume it would've been a Gut Bash and was maybe filmed as such.

The question is, did I like it? Will you?

Carter lies down for Kayden's relentless ab attack.


Considering how beautiful Carter Alexander's abs are, it makes sense to cast him as the victim. He looks incredible here as he always does. I love his body and I'm glad he's finally received the recognition he deserves. In fact, Carter looks even better than usual with his bulge and the wedgie which reveals his smooth sexy butt.

At 6'2"/175-lbs, Kayden Keller is a good match for Carter (6'1"/184-lbs). He demonstrates an impressive arsenal as he manages to make a one-sided and one-dimensional beatdown engaging and exciting for 30 minutes. Just look at the next GIF and see how lovingly Kayden checks out his handiwork against those 8-pack abs.

Carter's abs are the stars of this video.

Eight is enough to fill our lives with love ...

Yep, it's all about those abs.

So I like the guys, but I'm not going to lie. My preference would've been for Kayden to earn this win. Carter goes down immediately and is never competitive. I think with two tall hunks like this, you could've had it be even then Kayden take over with dirty tricks. As I said, his domination is more given than won.

It requires some suspension of disbelief that Carter is such a jobber, but at least they try to explain it with Kayden's initial cheap shot then relentless and focused attack that keeps him off-balance. And once he's on top, Kayden is a convincing heel.

Carter didn't do his research on Kayden.

If there's a way to break down a man's abs,
Kayden's using it on the hapless hunk.

To damage those chiseled abs,
you gotta put some OOMPH! into it.

In terms of specific action, think of a way to go at a guy's abs and Kayden does it. Claws. Punches. Stomps. Knees. Shoulders. Scissors. The whole gamut. Carter submits more than once as he's ruthlessly ravaged. I also like Carter's hair being used to control him. Bard remembered that Carter admitted he likes his hair being pulled when he's dominated in his match with Kid Karisma, so it's good to see Kayden doing it. Continuity!

Again? So pretty, but maybe not so bright.

Another meaning for put your foot into it.

Love the hair pull to see if he's done.
He's done.

In the end, I was surprised by this match, but I still enjoyed it. Yes, I would've preferred to see Carter be tougher early on, but the result of seeing a handsome, chiseled stud systematically broken down with relentless ab abuse is just plain hot. I've loved Carter as a heel, as a competitive combatant and I did like him as a jobber, too.

What are other bloggers saying?


So that's my take. What's yours?

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment