Monday, September 7, 2020

Labor Day

This year has been a lot of work, so let's really recognize Labor Day. This is for all the wrestlers who work hard for our pleasure.

This year's song is the classic Sixty Minute Man by Billy Ward and his Dominoes, 1951

Sixty-minute man, sixty-minute man



Look here [boys] I'm telling you now

They call me "Lovin' Dan"

I rock 'em, roll 'em all night long

I'm a sixty-minute man.

If you don't believe I'm all I say

Come and take my hand

When I let go, you'll cry "OH YES!"

"He's a sixty-minute man!"

There'll be 15 minutes of kissing

Then you'll holler "Please don't stop!" (Don't stop!)

There'll be 15 minutes of teasing

And 15 minutes of squeezing

And 15 minutes of blowing my top.

If your man ain't treating you right

Come up here and see old Dan

I rock 'em, roll 'em all night long

I'm a sixty-minute man.


Alex


2 comments: