Sunday, October 1, 2017

The Cave Unleashed 4: Corey vs. Ramsay


An Indie Federation Ring

“Wow, this is fucking cool, Corey.”

“You think it's cool now? Just wait until I get your hot ass actually in the ring, big guy.”

I suddenly giggle like an idiot before I can stop myself. Fuck, be cool, Ramsay. Normally, I'm the one who guys are idiots over, but this time, the roles are reversed. In fact, I'm still in shock over how fast this has all happened. This Corey guy came up to me in the park while I was stretching, getting ready to smack a few balls. Baseballs, that is.

Me. Ramsay.

It started out normally, with him saying 'hi'. When I introduced myself, he 'reminded' me that we've met before. We haven't. I'd remember him. But it's as good a pickup line as any other, right? I didn't mind the lie from a stud like Corey. So I played along, pretending it wasn't a line, and getting to know him 'again'.

Anyway, it was fun, flirting with him. It's not weird to get hit on at the park. I'm 21-years old, 6’3”/230-lbs of big muscle and handsome. Like usual, I was shirtless in shorts, so of course I get a ton of looks and a few brave guys who come up to me. Unfortunately, a lot of the time it's guys I've got no interest in, but not with this guy. He's fucking hot and I was interested immediately.

Corey is 19-years old, 5’11”/190-lbs, chiseled and muscular. In just shorts and sneakers, I was impressed immediately. And he was definitely into me as I stretched. Normally, we'd exchange info or maybe get coffee, but not with this guy. The teen muscleman is like a fucking mind reader. As we talked, he seemed to know what I was going to say. I felt in sync with the guy, you know? He's the kind of guy you just want to say ‘yes’ to, no matter what question he asks.

Corey. Definitely not shy.

Corey asked if I'd like a different kind of workout, asking if I'd like to wrestle. How he knew I wrestle, I don't know. I'd figure it was because of my work for a new gay wrestling video site that my buddy Javier is starting, but no videos have been released. So it can't be that. When I asked how he knew, he said I told him and smoothly twisted it into a wrestling match right here, in this ring he just happens to have access to. Based on the black walls and signs, it's for some local indie fed.

I get myself under control as he checks me out. I ask, “Just a couple of questions -“

Corey casually interrupts, “There are showers in the locker rooms. We've got black and white pro gear. Water, sports drinks are the fridge out in the gym area. As for where this goes, let’s just see.”

“What?”

Corey drops his shorts down to his jock, “You were going to ask if we should grab a shower, what gear’s here, what I have to drink and if we should talk rules.”

My jaw drops, “Yeah.” Like I said, mind reader.

The teen muscle hunk playfully reaches out and closes my mouth, “So yeah, let’s take that shower. I'll wear the white trunks, since you like to wear black.”

“How did you know -“

“I'll grab drinks from the fridge. And for rules, I'm thinking, not crazy rough or anything, but I can handle a little pain and a wandering hand. I'm betting you can, too, big guy.” He tweaks my nipple with a flirty wink. I flinch, but regain my composure, letting him fondle my pecs. I flex my biceps for him and he tests them with a squeeze. “Nice. You love to flex these, don't you?”

Now it's my turn to smirk confidently, “When you got ‘em, flaunt ‘em.”

“Show me. Kiss them.” I kiss them both then give one more big flex before dropping my arms. Corey pats my pec, “Fuck that's hot. And I love a big guy who follows orders.” I start to object, but the teen muscle stud puts his hand over my mouth, “Yeah, yeah. Save it for the ring, big guy. Show me how tough you are in there.”

I just stare at him as he boldly leads me to the locker rooms to clean up. Wow, the front of his jock is stuffed and he's got an amazing ass. Holy shit, I want him now. I think about joining him in the shower, but decide to wait by choosing the other locker room. Winning his ass by wrestling him down will be hotter than taking it now. Corey must be a good wrestler to challenge me, but I've got size on him and I know wrestling, too.

Yeah, you wanna see where it goes, Corey? Me on top of you fucking your brains out. That's where it goes. Damn this is my lucky day.

Wrestling Corey

I'm ready to rumble.

It took a couple of tries to get boots that fit right, but the black pair I've got on are perfect. By the time I get to the ring, Corey is there, stretching out. He's in an awesome bridge position under the stark bright lights. In his white trunks, he's amazing. I just watch, my cock stirring already. Fuck, if I don't keep calm, I could lose focus and the match. Maybe that's his plan.

Corey spins to his feet and hops up and down. He smirks, “Nice. Think you can focus on wrestling, Ramsay? I don't want to win because you're so hot for me.”

Corey looks great in white.

I involuntarily blush as I approach the ring. I lie, “It's the pro gear. Always gives me a tent. You're hot, but you're not that hot.”

“Liar.” Corey flexes. “I'm totally that hot.”

I laugh, trying to cover how easily he sees through me. If he reads my moves like he reads my mind, I could lose, too. Oh, stop it, Ramsay. You're not going to lose to this guy unless you let him win. And that's not happening. With Javi topping me all the time, I need my cock inside a hot stud. Yeah, fucking Corey’s ass is exactly what I need in my life right now.

I get ready, testing the ropes, bouncing in the ring. Corey says he's glad I'm comfortable in the ring. I just smile, letting him wonder just how comfortable I am. I'm sure he brings a lot of bigger guys here and beats them just because a ring is such a strange setting. Too bad for him, I know what I'm doing.

Corey says, “All right, you obviously know what you're doing. So we can skip the practice shit, right? We can just jump into wrestling?”

I nod and we move in. When we bump bodies, Corey slams his chest under mine and sends me back three steps. He spreads his arms out wide, “You filled with air or something? No way should I be able to knock a big stud like you back like that.”

“Just testing you out.”

“Uh huh. C’mon. Again.” We bump bodies again. BAM! This time. I put more behind it, but he holds his ground. We move in harder, like two bulls. WHOMP! This time, Corey flies back, stumbling all the way back to the ropes. I pound my chest like a gorilla then flex my biceps. He smirks at me, “Better, big guy.”

We move in fast, locking up in a collar-and-elbow. I easily power him into a side headlock. I crank on it. I feel one hand running up my side and the other on my leg. Corey's feeling me up and it feels good. I relax a little, letting him have some fun. Suddenly, he's standing, lifting me up. I gasp as he manages to power me up off my feet.

I hover for a moment before he falls back, driving my shoulders into the mat with a side suplex. WHAM! I'm more surprised than hurt, but the net effect is the same. It gives Corey the chance to roll over then lock my arm in his legs. His boots press down on my chest as he twists and bends a stiff armbar, I moan as I feel pain wrack my body.

Once I get focused, I flex my arm, pulling it forward. That doesn't work. Corey has some of the strongest legs I've ever faced. It's like he's got an arm scissors on me. I actually have to open and close my hand to keep the feeling. Okay, enough of this. I roll towards Corey, raising up. I fold him onto his shoulders. It eases the pressure on my arm and puts him in a bad spot, ass up, shoulders down.

Corey smirks up at me, “We counting pins, big guy?”

I reply, “Naw, I'm not done with you this fast.”

“What? I wasn't asking for you. I was asking for me.” The teen muscleman smirks then kicks his legs out, throwing me off him. I fly onto to the mat, but manage roll into a crouch as he springs to his feet. Corey spreads his arms, “C’mon, let’s go again.”

I nod, diving at him fast. Not fast enough. Corey hops backwards and I miss, landing on my hands and knees in front of him. The cocky punk reaches down for my head. He pulls me forward as he steps around my head. I'm suddenly caught in a standing head scissors. I plant a foot, planning for a back body drop, but then he flexes his legs. ARGH!

Corey's legs squeeze my head and I see stars. Holy fuck, this is the toughest scissors I've ever felt. I feel like my head will pop. I grip his granite thighs. I can't budge them and I feel the pressure increase. I whimper in the hold, my planted foot sliding to a knee as I lose focus. The teen muscleman reaches down and grabs the back of my trunks. He wedges them up my ass.

“Sweet. You have an amazing ass, Ramsay. I seriously can't remember seeing a better one. Fuck, it's big, but firm.” SMACK! I feel the stinging slap and it just adds to my embarrassment at kneeling here, helplessly trapped already. Corey says, “Wanna go out? I can do it.”

I moan, “No!”

“Flex for me.” I feel him ease up in the scissors. “C’mon, you love doing it. Do it now.” I lift my arms and flex them as best I can. “Fuck, you're awesome, Ramsay.”

True to his word, Corey opens his legs and steps back. I collapse onto my bare ass, shaking out my head. I feel the teen muscleman behind me. I tense as he grabs my shoulders, but he just massages me. I lean back against him.

I tell him, “Holy fuck. What was that?”

Corey laughs, “Best legs in the business, baby. And I've been working out with a guy who's making them even better. Don't feel bad. I've put lots of guys out with them. But like you said, I'm not done with you yet.” Corey leans his mouth to my ear, “But I do deserve a prize of some kind, don't I?”

I just nod. The teen muscleman leans over my shoulder, reaches down and rubs my pec. Corey grabs my hair then pulls my hair to the side. I don't resist as he kisses my neck. I moan as he dominates me. It feels nice, being lovingly worshipped. He orders me to flex my biceps so I do. The cocky punk caresses them then kisses the right one. Mm, nice. I could get used to this.

Corey whispers in my ear, “Don't get used to this. I still wanna wrestle. Are these things -” He kisses my left bicep while rubbing the right. “- just for show? I wanna see what this big body can do.”

The chiseled stud slaps my shoulders then slides back, rising to his feet. I follow his lead, facing him with some greater respect. He suggests a test of strength and I accept. I suddenly feel that I need to prove myself to him. My body has written a check that I've failed to cash. If he picked me up expecting a tough guy, he's probably disappointed in me.

Before we lock up, I reach for my trunks. Corey frowns, “Covering that ass?”

I just smile then slide my trunks down, working my trunks over these black pro boots Corey has let me use. He claps his hands as I stand there in a stuffed black thong. I slap my ass and tell him, “There's your reward.”

Corey licks his lips then raises his hands, even more eager now. We lock hands and start pressing immediately. I don't go all out at first, but Corey forces me to by going all out on his side. He forces my hands back and pushes down, quickly negating my height advantage. I fight to get back into this, but the teen muscle stud is really good.

The smaller stud grunts, “UHN. Remember, I - UHN - wrestle a guy even … bigger - UHN - than you all the time.”

I grunt, thinking, “He does?” Instead of dwelling on it, I focus on the test. I'm not getting distracted by his banter. I roar then drive back up. He can't stop me and I get my hands back even. Corey tries to finesse control back with some position shifts, but I use brute power to power him down to one knee. GRRR! I push his hands down to his shoulders.

Corey kneels before me, unable to reverse positions. We're both sweating, our muscles pumped as we keep fighting. I'll give him credit. He's fucking tough. I haven't been able to let up yet, even with him down. I bend his hands back and he lets out a cry of pain. I ease up, which is a mistake. Corey whips our hands around and pushes up fast, catching me off guard.

With our arms now pointing down and my hands bent back, Corey forces me onto my toes as he tortures my wrists. Fucking bitch. I grunt then push against him. The teen muscle stud shakes his head, fighting me. As we reach even, our arms slide out sideways, our bodies bumping. CRASH! Our faces fall to either side, Corey burying his against my neck.

The talented stud kisses my clavicle, but I push his arms back, refusing to play along. I force his arms way back then twist, jamming his wrists behind his back, halfway up. Corey moans against my chest as his hands open. I release my grip, switching to a big bearhug with my long arms wrapped around his lower biceps and locked behind his back. ARGH!

I pull the teen bodybuilder against me, squeezing him harder. With his arms pinned at his side, there's not much he can do. He licks the sweat from my neck, but I ignore it. I lean backwards, lifting his feet off the mat. Corey moans into me. I hold him for a long moment then let him go. I know he won't submit to this kind of hug. I turn him around to go for a full nelson, but he actually just spins away from me.

“Did you think I'd just let you get me in a full nelson?”

I grab my bulge, “Why not? I bet you'd like it.”

Corey laughs, “Yeah, okay. Keep taking this lightly, big guy.”

We face off again, our muscular bodies glistening with sweat under the hot, bright spotlights over the ring. We lock up fast. I move to power him back, but he shifts, sliding beside me. My momentum carries me forward a couple of steps and Corey spanks my ass. SMACK! I jump and let out a surprised yell, but realize too late he was trying to get me off-balance.

Corey trips me to the mat. WHAM! The teen powerhouse drops down with a knee to my chest. THUD! OOF! He smoothly slides around, getting his leg under my head. I try to sit up, but he uses my hair to pull me back into a head scissors. Fuck, no! My head rests on Corey's bulge as he sits there, his legs closing up around me. No, no, no!

I lie on my back, struggling futilely as I get desperate to escape. Corey extends his legs and flexes his granite thighs. I cry out. My face goes red as he toys with my hair. I push against the thick legs, but they're immovable. The teen musclehunk suddenly grabs my wrists and pulls my arms up as he leans back. I whimper as the scissors get tighter.

Corey orders, “Flex or go out. You know I can do it.”

When he releases my wrists, I flex my biceps. Yeah, it's a form of submission, but it's better than being knocked out. I lie there, my arms bent and my biceps peaking. Fuck, how'd this happen again?

As if answering my thoughts, Corey taps my cheek, “You're just not taking this seriously enough.” He eases up on the scissors and rubs my hair, “Keep flexing. Keep flexing. Nice.”

I notice that the chiseled stud with the killer legs keeps his position, ready to scissors me again. I keep flexing until he finally moves. Corey rolls on top of me. He leans down and kisses me. I melt a little, kissing him back. I grab behind his head, pulling his mouth onto mine. Corey knocks my hand away and lifts his lips. Of course he's smirking.

I whisper, “That was nice.”

Corey replies, “Yeah, I know.” He slides into a schoolboy pin, holding my wrists down as he sits on my stomach. He just stares at me then slides up, putting his bulge at my face. The teen muscleman orders, “Kiss it.” I do. I work it, going above and beyond, figuring he's earned another reward. I worship his white spandex pouch, getting it good and wet.

“You submitting?”

I pull back, “Just enjoying. You're incredible.”

“I know.”

My eyes narrow at his cockiness. I growl and topple him off me. I lie on top of him, holding him down with my 230-lbs of muscle. I kiss him deeply. I hump his abs then rub our bulges together. Corey rubs my back then works his hands behind my head. I move to kiss his neck and he moans, encouraging me.

I hear Corey whisper, “Break’s over.”

I feel his arms wrap around my head, locking on a front-facing sleeper. I push against him, but he's got it locked. When Corey says, “You know the deal,” I put out my arms and flex them. He releases the hold then reaches out and caresses my arms. He says, “Kiss them for me.” I sit up and back, resting my bare ass on his hard bulge.

I kiss my biceps as he lies under me. Normally, I do this as a sign of dominance, but not now. I feel his package grow under me, only the white spandex and my thong strap are in the way. I could just give in and let this hot stud fuck me. He is amazingly hot and he's outwrestled me completely.

Corey reads me, telling me, “Don't get submissive yet, big guy.”

I just look down at Corey with new respect. He's not as easy as I thought he'd be.

Corey smirks, “Not as easy as you thought it'd be, is it?” I frown, realizing how smart and tough the teen muscleman is. I've played into his hands. I can't go easy with him. He says, “Look, I'm pretty tough. You don't have to go easy with me.”

“Fuck, I was just thinking that.”

“Good, because I know you're better than this, Ramsay.” I just nod. Corey says, “And I'll tell you if it's too much. That's how you win, by the way. By getting me to say it's too much. Like I've been doing to you.”

I smile, “Don't worry, I know how to win, Corey.”

“Do you? Then let's restart and you can show me.”

Really Wrestling Corey

We circle the ring. Corey flexes his bicep then makes me do the same. As soon as I do, he kicks me in the abs. THUD! I bend forward and he goes for a front facelock. I shove him away immediately, sending him into the ropes. He can't stop his momentum as he ricochets right into a big shoulder block. WHOMP! WHAM! The teen muscleman is flattened.

I go for a stomp to his 8-pack, but he rolls away. Corey smoothly rises to a crouch then springs at me with a shoulder block. THUD! OOF! We crash down to the mat, the teen muscleman on top. He goes for an armbar, but I block him. My legs get split out wide and I realize too late that the armbar was a distraction. Instead, I'm in an unbreakable grapevine thanks to his crazy strong legs.

Corey fights to keep my hands under control, thrusting his legs open to shock me and make me lose focus. It works as pain explodes from my groin each time he does it. Still, I'm not giving to any stupid grapevine. I finally realize I can't push him off me, so instead, I surprise him by pulling him into me. I wrap my big arms around his head and pull his face into my chest.

I close my arms up, smothering him between my pecs. I say, “You like that chest? Lick it!”

To my surprise, the teen muscleman does lick it. He runs his hands up my side as he kisses between my pecs. I try to close my legs, but Corey holds firm. Suddenly, he fires two fists up into my armpits. POW! ARGH! Fuck, that hurt! The ripped powerhouse pulls free, releasing the grapevine. He slides to sit on my bulge, straddling my body.

Corey rubs my pecs, “Better. I like the increased intensity. Still losing, but better.”

Before I can respond to his condescending tone, Corey locks on a pec claw with his right hand. I groan, reaching for his wrist to pry his hand off my left pec. He cocks his left arm then drives his fist into my left pec. THUD! He blasts rapid fire fists into my thick muscle. THUD! THUD! THUD! Each shot isn't that hard, but after a half-dozen, they hurt a lot more.

I use all my weight and power to just throw him off me. He flies to the side, losing the claw and rolling to a crouch again. I move away and rise cautiously, watching him watch me. He adjusts his bulge, practically inviting me to charge him while he's got his hand in his trunks. I don't and he just smirks, “Missed a big opening there, big guy. Perfect time to come at me.”

I shake my head, “Yeah, I bet you had something really special planned.” Corey just smirks, but I can't tell why since he's always smirking about something. Is it because I outsmarted him or because he's in my head?

“Aw, sounds like I'm in your head, big guy. Relax. We're just having fun.”

Enough talk. I don't respond, I just put on my poker face and hunch over, forcing the next lock up. Corey meets me and we struggle. He tries to go low, but I step my leg back. He can't grab it before I grab him around the waist. I lift and flip him over, slamming him down on his back. WHAM! I slide over him, looking down his ripped body. So fucking hot.

I pin his shoulders down with my shins and sit on his face, “Since you like it so much, you can get a closer look at my ass.” I feel his hot breath as he moans with approval. “You like that?” Corey's down, but acting like this is a still a joke. I pound his abs with my fists. THUD! THUD! THUD! I can't see it, but hopefully I'm wiping that smirk off his handsome face.

Corey bucks under me, but my 230-lbs of muscle holds him down. He licks my crack, but I refuse to get distracted. THUD! THUD! THUD! I lean forward for a claw, but my fingers can't make a dent. Suddenly, Corey whips his legs up to catch my head. Luckily, I'm ready and know all about his impossibly powerful tree trunks. I sit back, avoiding getting caught.

I reach out and grab one leg, pulling it up and holding it under my armpit. He tries to kick out, but he can't. He tries to knee me with his free leg, but it's weak. I sit back, rolling him up on his shoulder and neck. I hear him whimper as he's pinned and trapped under my weight. I grab his ass and fondle it. I add in a few spanks and he grunts.

As Corey fights to escape, I feel his breathing accelerate on my ass. I lean back a little more, adding to the pressure on his neck. I feel him desperately pushing on my boots to topple me, but 230-lbs is 230-lbs. He can't get leverage and the pain must be getting to him. Realizing he can't escape, the teen powerhouse is forced to slap my boot. TAP! TAP! TAP!

I release his leg, letting him fall flat to the canvas then spin around. I straddle his waist and caress his pecs. He lets me, working out the kinks. I savor the moment, enjoying seeing him on the bottom for once. I smile down at him, happy that I finally got one.

Corey rubs his neck, “Congrats, big guy. You finally got one. Show off a little. Flex those guns.”

I accept the invitation, lifting my arms up and pumping them. He smiles, telling me how hot I am. I involuntarily blush and my cock stirs. I don't want to, but his praise matters to me. I weirdly felt like I was disappointing him. I kiss each bicep, giving him a full show. He smiles broadly, loving it.

Suddenly, Corey whips his legs up. The teen muscleman gets them under my arms to pull me back. Unfortunately for him, I knew he'd try this. This time, I'm the mind reader. I lean forward fast and with all my strength. It's enough to roll him back up on his neck. He whimpers under me as I push his toes to the mat above his head. Corey is back to whimpering.

The ripped stud struggles under me, but I'm not budging. My sweat drips down onto his face as we lock eyes. It's my turn to smirk at him. He accepts the inevitability and slaps my tricep. TAP! TAP! TAP! I release his legs and sit back. Corey puts his arms behind his head and smiles up at me, “That was just a test. You passed.”

I laugh, “Yeah, yeah. I just needed time to warm up.”

Corey casually replies. “No problem. Lots of guys can't focus against me.”

I reach back, feeling his bulge. He caresses my thighs. I'm impressed with how cool he's being. It's one thing to be laughing while you win, but he's still the same guy after finally losing. My cock is testing my thong, stretching it off my body at the sides, creating a gap. Corey notices and runs his finger inside it. Ohh, tickles. I feel his cock twitch. Corey cups my pouch. We lock eyes. I could probably just take his ass now, but I want to keep going. It'll only get hotter.

The teen muscleman says, “Let’s keep going.”

I rise up, my feet straddling him. I reach down and we grab hands. I help him up, but pull him right into a bearhug. Corey groans as I squeeze on the hold. The teen powerhouse leans back and pushes on my pecs, but that does nothing. He goes for a front-facing sleeper, but I shake him back-and-forth. The ripped stud cries out and loses focus.

Now that he's more compliant, I lift Corey up. He braces his shins on my thighs as he hangs in the hold. The force of the crushing vice has him moaning loudly. His head falls back and he gasps while staring at the ceiling. The handsome hunk won't give, so I toss him to the canvas with force. WHAM! He writhes on his back at my feet.

I drive my boots into his chiseled abs. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! He takes the shots, his torso red with big outlines of my soles. Even with his hard muscles, I know he's feeling them now. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! I reach down and pull him up by his wrist. Corey pulls his hand free, but before he can do anything else, I charge at him, slamming into him with a shoulder block. WHOMP! SPLAT! Corey is leveled by the impact, landing hard.

I drag him up again and there's no resistance. I scoop him across my chest then body slam him. BOOM! I've got to wear him down and big power moves are the fastest way. Plus, I love seeing him writhe at my feet, his tanned body twisting helplessly, his white trunks stuffed front and back. The guy is amazing. I drag him up then body slam him down. BOOM!

Corey rolls onto his stomach, moving away. I grab the back of his white trunks. I pull his hips off the mat by pulling up on the stretchy white waistband. I peek in at his amazing ass. Fuck. I grab Corey's hair then whip him into the corner, shoulder first. CLANG! He hits hard then bounces out, right into my arms. I lift him up then bring him down with a side suplex. WHAM!

Now the teen muscleman is really hurting. I pat his pec, checking on him. In response. He whips his legs up. He catches my head between his boots and flips me backwards. I roll over, landing on my stomach, disoriented, Corey grabs my hair and pulls me towards his legs. I fight hard and escape, barely avoiding another deadly scissors.

I dive at Corey fast, throwing my 230-lbs of muscle at him. SPLASH! I crush him flat and he moans under me. I scoop him up again, but this time I carry him to the corner. I lie him on the top turnbuckle and ropes, his head and feet hanging outside the ring. I kneel down, grabbing his chin and ankle. I pull down hard, bending his back in a backbreaker.

Corey moans loudly as I bring his head and feet closer together. His arms flail, but there's really nothing he can do. I see his muscles tense and pump, but I've got position on him. He can't roll. He can't power out. And he can't reach me except for my hand under his chin. All the suffering stud can do is try to wait me out and hope I give up before he gives in.

I pull down harder and he moans, “Ah, give, give, give.”

I ease up on the hold then rise. I reach under his shoulders and help him sit up. I grab his bulge and squeeze it lightly as I lean in and kiss his nipple. I suck on his pec as he grips my shoulder. I feel his cock, running my hand up and down the shaft. It's hard now. Corey turns and sits on the turnbuckle, facing me. He leans down and we kiss. Fuck it feels so good.

Corey holds my head in his hands and whispers, “Flex.” I happily lift my arms and flex my biceps. He kisses each of them then returns to my mouth. I lower them then caress his torso. The handsome hunk pushes my head into his bulge. I kiss his cock head. He moans, encouraging me as he rubs my back, telling me how big and hot I am.

I get lost in the moment, ready for the match to be over. I need to fuck him. I know Corey is reading my mind. As I suck on hi s manhood through the wet, white spandex, I wait for him to ask me to fuck him, displaying his uncanny ability, the ripped stud leans back. Suddenly, he whips his legs over my shoulders. What? No. He wouldn't. I grabs his thighs, but it's too late. Corey closes them around my head. NO!

The teen powerhouse grips the top rope on either side of the turnbuckle. He crushes my head as he pushes up on them, using them for support. I drop to my knees, falling to the power of his impossible thighs again! Fuck, fuck, fuck. I can only stare at his swollen package, massive in the white spandex. Damn it! I try to push up and rise. Maybe I can throw him off me.

Corey anticipates my efforts and somehow squeezes even harder. I cry out then desperately tap for fear of going out. WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! The teen muscleman opens up and I collapse to the mat. I fall backwards, away from the corner, lying on my back. I moan as he hops down and grabs my wrists. He drags me to the middle of the ring then flexes over me.

The ripped stud looks down, “I see why you love flexing those biceps so much. It's fun, right?”

I just moan as I watch him. He puts his boot on my chest and reaches into his trunks to adjust his bulge. It's big and beautiful, but I'm not giving up my ass yet. I let him have his moment, but I'm planning. He moves off me then asks if I'm done, since I'm not moving. I tell him I'm not, I'm just admiring the show. I mention how awesome he is and he simply says, “I know.”

As Corey waits, I extend my hand, asking him to help me up. He steps forward between my legs and grips my wrist. I immediately pull him forward, he falls forward into a triangle choke. I hear him gurgle as I tighten my legs around him. I pull on his arm and work the hold. Corey groans and fights, but I've got him in a perfect position.

I tell the teen muscleman, “Flex your free arm or go out.”

Corey lifts his arm and flexes his bicep. I ease up on the hold, releasing him. As he rises to his knees, shaking out his arm, the ripped stud smirks, “I've taught you well. That was exactly what I'd do.”

I smile as I rise, “When in Rome, right?”

The teen muscleman replies something about caves, but I miss it. I just laugh, assuming it was a joke about cavemen and our primal battle not having rules. As Corey rises, he turns his back to me. I can't ignore the opening, so I move in. He kicks back with a donkey kick, catching me in the abs. THUD! OOF! I bend forward and he grabs me in a front facelock.

Corey releases the hold, trying to push my head between his legs, but I grab him around the waist. I know I need to wrestle big, so I use my weight to run him backwards into the corner. CLANG! That sucks the wind out of him, opening the teen muscleman up for some big shoulder blocks to his abs. WHOMP! WHOMP! WHOMP!

I rise, immediately lifting my knee into Corey’s abs. THUD! He bends forward, so I grab him over his back then pull him from the corner while lifting and flipping him over my shoulder. I power him up into an over-the-shoulder backbreaker, hanging him on my right shoulder. the ripped stud moans loudly as I hold him up.

Corey tries to find my face to rake my eyes, but I bounce him sharply, ending his resistance. I walk around the ring, really shaking him on my shoulder to amp up the pressure. The teen muscleman tries kicking his feet, but I keep him locked in. I lift my left arm into a flex, pumping my big bicep. I make a loud sound as I kiss it. SMOOCH!

I taunt him, “You should see my peak now.”

The teen grunts, Put me down and I’ll look!”

I laugh, “I’ll put you down … you just have to say one little thing.”

I bounce Corey harder. His arms and legs flail and flop as his cries get higher pitched. Finally, he’s got no choice, “Give! I give, I give!”

I drop him down on the mat. PLOP! Corey writhes on the mat, rubbing his back. He rolls over to look up at me. The teen muscleman winces. I straddle him and flex my biceps. The ripped stud says, “Kiss them, big guy.” I oblige. SMOOCH! SMOOCH! As I do, Corey sits up, gripping my ass. I tense, realizing I’ve fallen for it again.

As I bring my arms down to defend myself, Corey kisses my bulge. He puts his lips on my cock head and sucks it. Oh, damn, that feels good. The teen muscleman leans back, using his grip on my ass to pull me forward with him. I drop to my knees, sitting on his abs. Corey smiles up at me as he grabs my package. I’m nervous, but he’s gently fondling me.

Corey says, “Relax. I’m done. My back’s getting achy.”

“Done?”

“Well, done wrestling. You win, big guy.”

I smile then lean down and kiss him. I slide back then grab the waistband of his trunks. I slowly peel them down, working the white spandex off. Oh yeah, he’s so gorgeous. I work them over his boots then lean in for a taste his cock. Corey moans and arches his back. He lets out a pained sound. I look up and he tells me he needs to stretch if he’s going to be at his best.

I nod, “Well, I definitely want that.”

“Yeah. You definitely do.”

Fucking Corey

A few minutes later, I’m naked in boots, gulping down my sports drink in the corner. I drink it so fast that some of it spills down onto my pecs. As the cold blue drops flow down my pumped torso, I see Corey stretching out. He's so fucking hot. I finish the bottle, my cock standing straight out as he puts on a show while re-adjusting his spine. When he starts the cat-dog tilt, I involuntarily moan as his ass rises. Corey holds it a little longer. I can't see his face, but I just know he's smirking.

The teen muscle stud flips over onto his ass. He casually opens his legs as he leans back on his elbows, inviting me in. I toss my empty plastic bottle into the trash at ringside then move in. We're not talking, but we're saying a lot. Corey seems perfectly fine with losing, offering himself up to me. And I'm clearly happy with winning. I drop to my knees then slide up between his legs.

Corey doesn't move, except for his hard dick bouncing up and down. The only sound is our breathing and his cock head slapping his abs when it drops. WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! I admire his pumped, sweaty body as he looks me up and down. I lean forward, forcing him down. I kiss him as I lie my weight on top of him. He moans under my 230-lbs of muscle as my tongue slides inside his mouth. He's all mine.

I attack his neck as he caresses my body. He whispers, “I'm all yours, big guy.”

I mumble, “Yeah, you are,” not breaking my concentration as I savor the cocky young stud. I slowly work my way down his body. I just spent the past hour with it, but now I'm looking at it differently. I explore my willing prize, taking in every contour and curve. I look up at Corey. He's up on his elbows, watching me. I smile then roll over onto my back.

I say, “Okay, I've checked you out. You'll do.” Corey laughs, appreciating my cockiness as much as I appreciate his. I order him, “Get to work.”

“Yes, sir.”

The gorgeous muscle teen moves over to me and I lie back. Corey runs his left hand up and down my torso while he kisses my pec. He flicks my nipple with his tongue as he feels my abs. I moan as he runs his tongue to my shoulder then to my bicep, his hand massaging my chest. He starts sucking on my bicep, so I flex it for him and he moans.

I savor the attention, loving the feeling of having Corey worship me. Is this how Javi feels when I submit to him? No wonder he always has so many guys around. I could get used to this. The teen muscle stud is an expert with his hand and mouth. By the time he's done with my torso and slides down to my cock, it's painfully hard.

Corey grips it then puts his lips around the head. I bite my bottom lip as he slowly slides down it. When the ripped stud begins sucking and bobbing, I simply moan encouragement, telling how great it feels. I've been sucked off by a lot of guys, but Corey is one of the best. Fuck. I'm hypnotized, staring down my heaving pecs and washboard abs at him working. My body is glistening with sweat and pumped from our match.

I whimper as he expertly works my cock. It feels so good, but this is just foreplay. I force myself to tell him, “That's enough.” Corey dutifully slides off. As always, he's smirking at me, probably because I had to stop him. I bet he knows how close I was to shooting.. he knows everything else. When he goes to grab protection, I try to settle down without losing my hard-on. Although I don't think that's possible with Corey around.

When he comes back, I'm standing, waiting. I face him towards the corner then have him bend forward, gripping the ropes. He thrusts his ass out as I drop to one knee. I play with his huge sculpted cheeks. I've got a killer ass, but this guy's legs and ass are incredible. I spread them and knead them for a little bit before plunging my face in between them.

Corey moans as I attack his hole with my tongue. I let his butt cheeks close around my face, enjoying the feeling as I savor his smooth, beautiful ass. I hear him telling me to keep going, telling me how amazing I am. I reach my long, muscular arm over his hip and find his cock. It's rock hard. I jerk it while I tease his hole. His gasps tell me I've got him as horny as he got me.

I work the muscle teen until he warns me I'm getting him close. Corey says it's my call as the winner, but he can't hold back much longer. I stop jerking him and he lets out a grunt then a moan as his orgasm is momentarily denied. I back up, knowing his hole is nice and wet. I rise then slap my cock against his ass. WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

Corey moans, “Fuck, yeah. Go for it, champ. Take my ass, it's all yours.”

I slide on the condom then grab his hips. I see his knuckles go white as he grips the top rope tighter in anticipation. I force my head inside and he lets out a huge ‘oh fuck’ cry. He begs me to fuck him hard, which is exactly what I plan to do. I work my cock inside him then start vigorously thrusting. I pound his ass as he keeps encouraging me through words and sounds.

I look at Corey's ripped back, shoulders and arms as I ride him. The teen muscleman is so hot. Sculpted. He's sweating as I own his ass. I won him and now he's mine. Fuck. He drops his head, lifting it to let out an arena-echoing cry when I drive in all the way and hold it. I keep thrusting in, loving the moment. I'm quickly getting closer and closer.

Corey lets out a disappointed moan when I slide out of him. I ignore it, reaching forward and grabbing him by the hair. I pull his head up and back then spin him around for a kiss. My sheathed cock is throbbing, begging for release. I force the teen muscle stud onto his back on the mat. He smiles and lifts his legs, getting me into position faster.

As we lock eyes, I smoothly enter him again, filling him back up with my cock. Corey's rock hard cock stretches to his pecs as I fold him up. The mat is slick with sweat, so he smartly reaches his arms back, grabbing the bottom rope to brace himself. With Corey no longer slipping, I pound him even harder and deeper.

The sight of his handsome face etched with pain and pleasure only adds to my excitement. I fight to hold out, to make this last. I love the feeling of my cock inside him. Sweat drips down from my face and I don't want to give in. Ever. Corey is whimpering high-pitched encouragement about how good it feels, how big I am, and how I own his ass. Oh fuck.

I suddenly can't hold back.

I explode inside him, filling the latex pouch with my hot white seed. Corey cries out as he feels the warmth and sees my gasping face. He tells me to keep breeding him, egging me on to drain myself. I keep going until I start to soften then slide out. I lower his legs around me then unsheathe my cock. I pump the rest of my load out onto his smooth balls.

Corey releases the ropes then slides up onto his elbows as I squeeze out the last drops from my shaft. I look at his smirk then his eyes lead me to his rock hard cock. I'm tired, but I don't want to be a jerk. I'm hoping for a round two, so I want to keep him happy, too I lean forward and take his cock in my mouth. He moans as I start to suck him off.

It doesn't take much before he's warning me. I slide off then grab his cock. I pump him and he shoots all over his chiseled torso. The ropes of cum line his incredible torso. I love the look on his face as I take his load from him. He gasps and moans. As I squeeze out the final drops, we lock eyes. We're both smiling, sweaty and pumped.

Corey collapses. I move to the side then lie down parallel to him. For a long time we don't speak, just stare at the ceiling in silence.

Chilling with Corey

As we lie there, just chilling, I'm wondering if I'm dreaming. Corey is on his side, looking at me. “That was fun, Ramsay.”

“Fuck, yeah. Thanks.”

“For what?”

I raise my eyebrows, “You don't know?”

Corey smirks, “I do, but I like hearing guys say it.”

I laugh, “Fuck, you're so cocky. I thought I was bold, but I've never met a stranger in a park and gotten him in a wrestling ring within an hour like you did. You're amazing.”

Corey’s smirk is fixed on his face and I love it. The teen musclehunk replies, “I am amazing.” I smile, but then he throws me a curveball. “But what do you mean stranger in the park?” He pauses, “You know who I am, right?”

I smile like an idiot while I desperately think about why I should know him. Oh crap. I just wrestled and fucked a boy band guy. Or maybe a guy from one of those superhero shows? I'm shitty with pop culture. Wait, is he an athlete? Duh, maybe he's a pro wrestler? He's hot enough and buff enough to be anything. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Okay, calm down. So what if I don't know. It's no big deal. Just be honest, admit you don't know and he'll tell you who he is.

Instead, I lie, “Yeah, of course I do. I mean, who doesn't? You're huge.”

Corey laughs at me. He rolls beside me, “I'm not famous, big guy. Nice cover, though. Fuck, you really don't know. So all that time when I said we've met, you thought it was just a pickup line. Hilarious.”

I'm kind of pissed at being laughed at, but before I can respond, the hot muscle boy leans over and kisses me deeply. I go with it. Corey attacks my neck and ear as he climbs on top of me. He starts sliding his rock hard cock up and down my abs as I whimper under him. My dick rises, hitting his hole as he slides his ass back and forth. Fuck, he's amazing. I don't give a shit who he is. I just want to fuck his ass again.

The stud whispers in my ear, “Fuck me again.”

I smile, amazed at his uncanny ability to read my mind. Although maybe that one was kind of obvious. When Corey rolls off to grab more protection, I roll onto my side and just stare at him. I focus on his question. Oh crap, Ramsay, just fuck him again then worry about who he is.

Shit, I can't. It's too weird now that I'm thinking about it. And the fact that he thinks I should know him means there's a story here. Corey comes back and kneels in front of me. I sigh and grab his wrist, stopping him. “Okay, before round two, tell me. Tell me who you are and why I should know you.”

Corey explains, “We met at Fusion. You were shirtless, going nuts, having a good time.”

I struggle to remember. Fuck, I must have been so drunk that night. I ask, “Did we …?”

“No. You were with Javi. He dragged you away. He didn't want us to talk.”

“Oh, you know Javi?” I think harder. Javi is an older guy I'm fucking around with. I like him a lot, but we're in an open relationship. I know he's got other guys. Is Corey one of them? Is that why he wouldn't want us talking? Oh shit, is Corey a jealous boytoy? Now I'm thinking I should be afraid. Have I made a huge mistake coming here?

Corey smirks, “Relax. I'm not some jealous Javi boytoy.”

I blurt out, “Stop that.”

Corey tries to look confused, but he can't quite do it because of his non-stop smirking, “Stop what?”

“Reading my mind.”

The muscleboy laughs, “Aw, you want to be mysterious? Don't. You're much hotter as an open book. It's sweet.” I frown, but he rubs my pec and I let him. He kisses my neck and I melt, not caring who he is. I realize how much this 19-year old is in control. I won. I'm top, but it's like he's the boss. What the fuck is happening?

Corey puts his face right over mine, “Good boy. So yeah, you need to know who I am before we go again. We met at Fusion. I was with a big guy named Ryan. He knows your crowd. You and me talked for like 15 minutes. You were smashed. I didn't realize how smashed. You said I was hot. I said I know. We talked about wrestling. That's when Javi dragged you away.”

I think. Corey? Ryan who? Corey. Ryan. It slowly comes back to me. Oh fuck. Ryan? The owner of The Cave, a gay-oriented wrestling video site? Javi dragged me away because he's secretly starting up a competing site. Or maybe not-so secretly. Motherfucker. This is The Cave ring. It's an indie fed ring, but it's also The Cave ring. I'm in the home of the enemy. Uh oh.

My brain is racing. Javi pulled me away to stop me from saying too much, but did I reveal it? Corey obviously knows. Which means Ryan knows. None of this was a coincidence. I thought this was a random pickup. It was a deliberate setup. What's going on?

Is Corey coming at me to get at Javi? Did Ryan send him? I look around frantically. Are we alone? Is that Ryan guy here? He was big. Bigger than me. Oh fuck. Am I about to get jumped? No, that's stupid. It's like one of Javi’s plots for his wrestling site. I'm fine. Everything is fine. My cock has gone soft, but everything else is fine. Still, I'm super-confused and kind of nervous.

Corey says, “Am I allowed to tell you that we're alone and there's no reason to be nervous? Or is that reading your mind too much?” I'm starting to not like his cockiness. He smiles, “Don't pout, Mr. Open-book. In spite of what people say, it's not sexy. Anyway, I just want to talk. I have an offer for you.”

My defenses are up. For the first time since we met, I'm able to resist his charm. I bluntly tell him, “I'm not interested.”

“In what?”

“In whatever you're offering.”

“You're wrong, big guy." Corey calmly adds, "Leave the mind reading to me.”

The teen muscle hunk leans back on his elbows, legs open, cock hard, stretching up his eight-pack abs. He's still smirking. I suddenly can't stand him. He's a punk and a scammer. A liar. Kind of. Technically, I lied to him, pretending I remembered him. If I didn't do that, he might've told me who he was and we wouldn't be having this uncomfortable moment. Hm, am I in the wrong? It doesn't matter, I need to concentrate, dealing with a guy like Corey.

I sit up, focusing on him being the bad guy, not me, even if that's not the truth. I glare at him, “This is The Cave Ring, isn't it? Ryan sent you to lure me here, didn't he?”

Corey rolls his eyes and laughs, “Lure you? Seriously, don't be so dramatic. I didn't even know you were too drunk to remember me until just now.” He pauses then mocks me with a raised eyebrow, “Or did I? Dun, dun, dunnnnn.”

“You're a jerk.”

The teen muscleman shrugs, “Sometimes, but I'm not being one now. Of course Ryan knows I'm here. Yes, the offer is from him, but us wrestling was all my idea. And it was a good one. Don't act like you're upset we did it or that we're not going to do it again.”

I ignore that, refusing to get sidetracked. I flatly state, “I'm not interested in joining The Cave.”

“Who asked you? Cocky much? And people say I'm too full of myself.”

I sigh, “Look, I don't care what you have to say. I'm not interested in betraying Javi.”

“Are you interested in saving his sorry-ass site? Because that's Ryan's offer.”

To be continued in Rival Pro Wrestling 2 …

7 comments:

  1. I love these Cave Unleashed stories. We get to see entirely new sides of some of our favorite characters, and the plot is definitely thickening in The Cave/Rival storyline.

    Awesome job as usual! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's exactly the intent of these stories, so I'm glad it's coming through.

      Delete
  2. It's so funny--from Ramsay's point of view, Corey's so mysterious and almost supernatural with his mind reading, which Corey would probably (almost patronizingly) find funny, putting it down to intuition, and Ramsay being more of a big, honest, transparent open book than he realizes. :) I love the light-hearted nature of the story--up until the end. I love how loyal all of Javi's guys seem. And yay! if Ryan is really offering to save Javi's site--any good businessman knows that competition is good, even vital, for creating the best product. I'm so happy the "soap opera" qualities are in full effect in these inter-connected stories! Fun action, intriguing plot. Corey, as usual, is hot and maddening at the same time, and Ramsay's hot AND cute. Thanks Alex! (Oh, and ending so suddenly like that, on a To Be Continued, what a tease!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I believe that wrestling and wrestling fiction can be fun, so I'm glad these types of stories are enjoyed.

      Corey definitely finds Ramsay's frustration with his intuitive powers amusing. Most of Corey's mind reading is the most obvious answer and info Ramsay told him, but I've known guys like this, who seem to know what I'm thinking. I'm with Ramsay. It's both impressive and infuriating.

      And the soap opera never ends. Ryan's making an offer, but what is it and will it be accepted?

      Delete
  3. Always great to see more Corey! I love his dynamic with Ramsey this story. Its was pretty funny to read how much corey was in Ramseys head, intentional or not. Was Suprised to see Corey give up though maybe he wanted to butter Ramsey up for the proposal plan? Because Im sure another leg lock and Corey would had it won... ask Jae haha!

    One question though. I though Ramsey was a little more of a dirty wrestler? Not sure if thats the correct term but thats what i remeber from his RPW. Though maybe that was just his persona for the cameras or when he wrestles for Javi? Because i remember in his first apperance he was pretty chill. I think i need to go back and re-read haha.

    Thanks for the story Alex! Always love to read more of Corey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’re welcome!

      Your interpretation is a good one. Readers define the characters, so I’m never sure how much of my intent to share, but here’s how I see it. In Ramsay’s mind, Corey is a hot stranger who picked him up. He wouldn’t want to go all out nasty as this was a casual match. There’s always a feeling out process. As for Corey, he’s a versatile guy who’s into himself and fun. Winning and losing are pretty much irrelevant for him, which we’ve seen with Xaq and Cody. He knew his end game, which wasn’t knocking out Ramsay.

      So that’s my writer’s take.

      Delete
  4. That makes sense... and it makes me like Corey even more haha. I wonder how Ramsey is going to act now. If they do have a round two and things dont get explained so he still feels like he should be on the defense against Ryan and Corey, i wonder if he will go all out and or if Corey would win if he were to go all out. Guess il have to wait and see!

    ReplyDelete