Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Review: Guido Genatto vs. Chet Chastain/Alvin James (Wrestler4Hire)

Chet: "Guido! We came here to issue a challenge. The hottest tag team in wrestling versus the alpha male of the underground. Two-on-one. What do you say?"

Guido: "Both of you? I'll kick both of your asses right now!"

Guido kicks things off in this handicap match.


There isn't much that needs to be said about this one from Wrestler4Hire. I loved it. The guys, the gear, the action and the story are all fan-freaking-tastic. It's the story of three of the hottest pro wrestling studs in a handicap match with mega-heel Guido getting a lot more than he expected.

Last time I reviewed Guido (here), he was dominating Austin Cooper and Joey Angel. So I can see how his ego would tell him that he can handle two guys. Too bad for him, Chet and Alvin are a real tag team. They know how to take control and keep it. They dominate and destroy the hairy hunk pretty much the entire time.

Damn, Guido looks sexy in a rare jobbing performance.

Open wide, big guy.

The sexy beast lulled to sleep.

Boys just wanna have fun.

Guido starts out alone in the ring, practicing his moves on a heavy bag. He looks amazing in his grey trunks. From there, it's downhill. The tag hunks work together to prove their superiority. There's a ton of hot holds and sexy punishment. Guido sells and the tag brats are really good at being bad boys.

One of the best things for me is that Guido isn't playing a jobber here. He's the bad boy we know and love. He fights back and struggles, but he's just outmanned and outmatched. That's important, because seeing Guido Genatto the super-heel owned is much hotter than watching a jobber who just looks like Guido Genatto playing weak, if that makes sense.

Yum, but Chet should aim lower.

I love that Guido never stops fighting back.
It makes his humiliation even sweeter.

This rack deserves two GIF's because I just love it.

Chet's loving it, too, if his stubby is any hint. 

In the end, this was exactly what I hoped it would be. You know if you'll like it or not. And I imagine a lot of you will.

What are other bloggers saying?


So that's my take. What's yours?

Alex

11 comments:

  1. "...seeing Guido Genatto the super-heel owned is much hotter than watching a jobber who just looks like Guido Genatto playing weak, if that makes sense." That makes perfect sense. We all know he's a bad ass heel, so if he'd played the dominated jobber it would just be disingenuous. An honest beat down is always far hotter. Think of the matches between Al Perez and Kolov back in the day. Perez tore through jobbers, but seeing him battle it out against another major heel made for a thrilling match.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanksgiving, I'm glad my point came across.

      And thanks for making me think about sexy beast Al Perez. Now I have to head to YouTube ...

      Delete
  2. Your caption for the last gif, stubby, made me laugh more than it should have. And it's refreshing to have someone else's bulge be mentioned in a match that also includes Guido

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to entertain. I have another Chet review coming and I note his bulge there, too. It's not the biggest, but it sure looks great in trunks.

      Delete
    2. Agreed. Guido in all his incarnations always very obviously enjoys what he's doing. Nice to see others enjoy what they're doing, too. ;-)

      Delete
    3. it seems Guido has got a hard on during some parts of the match. Do you confirm ?

      Delete
    4. You know, I don't know about that. Guido is always packing, but I don't think that's a hard-on. I feel like it's just how he is normally in every match. I do think that his bulge is obvious in his tiny trunks, but that's as far as I'd go.

      Delete
    5. http://www.wrestler4hire.com/albumimage/GuidoGenatto_ChetChastainAlvinJames20.jpg

      look at this picture and give me your thoughts :-)

      Delete
    6. It's awesome. I chose the same hold, just later when Guido was more drained and Alvin was even more in his face. I love the dragon sleeper as a hold. Guido's big body is on display and helpless as Chet squeezes and Alvin mocks the hairy beast's weakness.

      However, I assume you are really asking a follow up about the front of his trunks. He definitely looks like he's pointing north. :)

      Delete
  3. Can u tell tell me the match when Guido Genatto humiliated Chet Chastain in his Blue Briefs.I NEED THAT VID

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the BGEast one. I actually posted a review on September 16, 2015:

      https://alexmillerscave.blogspot.com/2015/09/review-guido-vs-chet-bgeast.html

      Delete