Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Review: Bruno vs. Nick Flex (Muscleboy Wrestling)

While the newest gay-oriented wrestling video company, Muscleboy Wrestling, is already on their third catalogue, I'm still back on at square one, checking out some original releases. Bruno the Beast vs. Nick Flex was a video that immediately caught my attention back when it was released, but I just recently got around to watching it.

Nick Flex flips the script on Bruno the Beast.


We're probably all familiar with Bruno. I've praised him many times before and once again, he's great. However, one of the things I'm liking about Muscleboy is the new talent. I haven't seen Nick Flex anywhere else and he's a budding star. Physically spectacular, talented and dynamic, the new muscle heel certainly looks like the whole package.

So A+ on talent in this match. The gear is also great - bright, tight and bulging. Even the small mat room works, because this is a more intimate match. It's erotic and perfect for the small, simple environment.

Beautiful Nick tames Bruno the Beast.

Depeche Mode is running through my head right now.

One of the big challenges of blogging for me is picking what images to show. There are usually too many options and I debate on what I should feature. In this case, Bard unknowingly influenced my selections with his 7/20 Sex Appeal post. I was pulling stuff on the same day. This match fits his topic very well.

Bard wrote: "I love the story of a wrestler having to battle with his own lust to stay focused on beating his opponent. The erotic offense of one hunk destroying his opponent’s defenses with a nibble of the ear or a stroke of his hot body strikes me as the height of homoerotic."

In this video, Nick doesn't just dominate Bruno, he enjoys the stunning slab of beef from start to finish. This is not only really, really hot, but it surprised me. One of the benefits of seeing new talent is not knowing what to expect. I thought Nick Flex was going to be a nasty heel who's primary interest was beating up jobbers. Instead, Nick is a nasty heel who has dual interests - beating up jobbers and savoring their bodies. Love it!

And so, I decided to feature a few GIF's of the big bad heel checking out his conquest ...

Nick takes the fight out of Bruno
with a slap and a caress.

Nick tests out the merchandise!

Nick appreciates sexy Bruno.

Of course the irony here is that over in UCW, it's Bruno who does the mauling and molesting of his opponents. So it's great to see the tables flipped by a buffer, bigger, badder muscleman. Now, this is not a 100% squash, but it is probably a 90% one. Bruno's few moments of offense come late and go fairly quickly. Mostly, Bruno submits to the handsome hunk's power and seems to enjoy receiving the attention for once.

Bruno does get his moments ...

... but they're quickly followed up
by something like this.

Another Bruno break ...

... but this is the story. Nick dominates
and gets the best prize of all.

In the end, this was a really great match. Nick's an awesome heel. Bruno is outstanding in a more jobbing role again. The added layer of 'sex appeal' pushed it over the top as Nick savors his nearly complete control of the beefy stud.

What are other bloggers saying?


So that's my take. What's yours?

Alex

2 comments:

  1. Yes. The choices for gifs were hot. Lots of sex appeal in them.

    ReplyDelete