Saturday, April 28, 2018

The Cast: Who's Who (April 2018)

Guys,

Here are the characters for April. A ton of fan favorites here, with one new guy in action and two new secondary characters.

The Cave 21

Cody/The Bat = Leighton Stultz (Model)


Buck/Killer Croc = Jacob Zemer (Model)



Rival Pro Wrestling 3

Brody/Cowboy Chris Steele = Joel Thomas (Bodybuilder)


Spartak Slamsky = Alan Montes (Model)



Jimmy "The Genius" He-man = Zachary Straub (Model)


Buck/Bart Stone = Jacob Zemer (Model)


Javier/El Presidente = Duny de la Cruz (Model)


Ramsay/Kevin O'Shea = Nick Sandell (Model)


Slim Jim Bartlett = Quinton Wynn (Model)


The Ref = Todd Sanfield (Model)



That's April.

Alex

4 comments:

  1. Awesome. I was wondering who Slim Jim and the Ref were. I'd take either of them on in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I've wanted to use the model for The Ref for awhile. Now, he's established in the universe, so that's a step forward.

      Delete
  2. I know it's not a contest, BUT...this time I was most taken with The Ref, James Dinonno. He just really stands out. (Not that the others aren't winners, obviously. I mean, Brody and Buck? Yes please!) Like you said, glad The Ref got his foot in the universe now.

    And again, I'm so glad for the Who's Who posts. They save me from having to say "Who played that guy?" after every story. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Glad to do it. And of course I love hearing what you guys think of the studs.

      Delete