Monday, July 30, 2018

Story Preview: August 2018 (Warning: Spoilers)

August's stories are uploaded and ready to go. Here's a preview, IF you dare ...


Okay, you dared. Yeah, I guess it's not that big a deal. Especially this month. That's because this month features two simple stories with one-on-one matches, but they work with some existing plot lines.

August 1: The Cave 22: Ryan vs. Buck

Ryan, Buck

These two big studs have been on a collision course since they first met. Now, they're finally alone and locking up in a singles match. It sure seems like there's a connection, but is it real? And will they feel the same after wrestling?

“This has been a long time coming, Buck.”

The beefy farmer smiles in his shy, modest way, “I hope I'm worth the wait, Ryan.”

I grin, “You already are.”

Buck blushes and looks away, but I'm not fooled by his ‘aw shucks’ demeanor. My best friend Cody has already wrestled him in singles and said Buck’s a blast. Cody said that once the 6’3”/240-lbs hunk of beef hits the ring, he's a lot more confident and capable than he lets on. And when he wants something, he knows how to get it. I hope he wants me. I think he does and apparently, he even has a wild side. Yum. And so, even though Cody beat Buck twice in singles matches, he strongly advised me not to take the big guy lightly. No worries there. I've seen him up close and been impressed.

I tuck my manhood into a black thong then grab my black trunks. At 6’4”/250-lbs, I'm pretty capable and confident, too. And I'm pumped for this match. Buck is visiting his buddy Brody for a few months during the off season for his farm. He's only been here for over a month, which doesn't sound like a long time, but I met him at a party on his second day here and have wanted to wrestle him ever since.

Of course, we have wrestled. First in a tag match, but Buck and I weren't in the ring that much together. And there was a lot of drama going on with that one, so other than one very nice kiss, I wasn't really able to fully take in his incredible hotness. Then we wanted to do it during a recent wrestling weekend, but there were so many people and distractions that we never actually got to really wrestle each other the way we wanted to. It's something we both regret.

Now, finally, I have the handsome hunk all to myself for a private one-on-one match. As he pulls leopard-print trunks on over a leopard-print thong, I can only smile. Woof. We lace up our boots then I walk over to Buck. He looks surprised but holds his ground. I reach out and cup the front of his trunks. He groans. I caress his bulge then slide my finger inside the waistband of his trunks, locking it under the thong strap. I pull on it playfully.

I smile, “I love this gear on you. That thong is amazing. Shame you had to cover it up, but it'll give me something to look forward to. Should I change into something more showy?”

Buck smiles back then reaches out to fondle my manhood. He replies, “No, sir. You're perfect in badass black.”

I lean in and we kiss, squeezing each other’s shoulders, rubbing our backs and finally, mashing our pouches together. I break off. “You ready to rumble?”

“Hell yeah, Ryan. Hell yeah.”

August 15: CLAW 5: Hawk vs. Koke

Koke, Hawk

Hawk's visiting CLAW as the young pro wrestler tries to rebuild his shattered confidence. A night out turns into more, but is it going to help him in the ring? Koke's a willing opponent, but he's also aggressive. We've seen him get in fights with Danny, Ben, Ryker and Max. Is he what Hawk needs or will he just make things worse?

CLAW Training Facility

Hawk and I shower again. We were clean enough for a diner, but not to be in close contact. We soap ourselves up. Keeping it professional. We discuss our matches. He's excited to face Sean. He's going to lose. He gets it. Sean's half of the tag champs. A CLAW star. But it'll be another chance for him to move away from the sex tape with Ryker. He doesn't say that. He doesn't have to. Every match he gets is another chance to re-build his reputation.

“I'll never be able to repay Ben for this. That's why I can't skip practice. Sean can. I can't.”

I agree, explaining to Hawk why my match is so important, too. Ben is giving me my first title match. For Jake’s TV Title. It's a sign that he believes in me. I'm going to lose. I get it. But it'll be on TV. It'll be online. It'll be sold as a download of the show. Point is, it'll be seen. I'm going to make the most of his faith in me. This is my shot to really leap up from bottom card.

I close by repeating Hawk’s point, “I need to be on point. I got practice with you. Practice later with Jake. I'm going to make Ben want to book a rematch right away.”

Hawk extends a soapy hand, “Congrats, man. I didn't know. I'll do my best to help you out. Ben’s pretty cool. Rewarding you for hard work.” I let out a snorting laugh. He asks, “What?”

I smile, “Yeah. It's for hard work. But mostly? It's because I kicked the shit out of Big Daddy Dickens yesterday. He messed with me. I messed back. Ben respects that kind of shit. Suddenly, when the weekend schedule comes out last night, I got my big shot.” I laugh, “Guys like Mateo and Viper must be so fucking pissed.”

Hawk’s surprised, “Whoa, whoa, whoa. THE Max Dickens? Fuck. He looks like a beast and you kicked the shit out of him? Whoa. Impressive, man.” He smirks, “I better not mess with you.”

I just smirk back, but my chest puffs out with pride. We finish showering in silence. Hawk wrings out his locks. He warns me to step back. I head to the locker room to put on my black gear. He starts whipping his head around. Water flies everywhere. I get my practice gear on. Simple black trunks, pads and boots. He's finally done drying his hair, needing a towel and hair dryer to do it. He goes for crisp white gear. Nice contrast.

Time to get wrestling.

That's what's coming next month!

Alex

4 comments:

  1. A battle of muscle versus muscle is always fun. And I’m crossing my fingers that Hawk pulls off a win against sexy Koke.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that you have preferences going in. The stories don't always match reader desires, but the fact that folks care suggests something about the characters. Don't keep those fingers crossed for the whole two weeks, though. That doesn't sound healthy.

      Delete