Sunday, July 29, 2018

The Cast: Who's Who (July 2018)

Guys,

Only one new guy this month, but he's a guy I just found very interesting. Back in 2016, when I was thinking about Camp Grapple, Alex R sent me him in camouflage, but also included the cowboy images. I knew I wanted him against Beau immediately. It's taken me a long time to get to it, but I finally managed to do it.

The Cave Unleashed 7

Toby = Jon Micklow (Model)





Beau = Steven Weber (Bodybuilder)


Keith = Alexandre (Model)



The Cave: The Adventures of SuperStar 16

Jae = Mike Carr (Model)


Jackson "Jax" = Pierre Vuala (Model)


Cody = Leighton Stultz (Model)



Alex

3 comments:

  1. Keith is just such a beefy hunk! I mean this is so Cave! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, and I beefed him up a little more, too. What I really liked was his rugged face on top of that smooth awesome body. His face tells a story, which made him a character I wanted to write.

      Delete
    2. Ahaha that’s awesome. Let’s add more beef! :)

      Delete